Dave Arbogast RV Depot

Holman Motors, Inc.

jmcelhany
6/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Ed was very friendly and helpful in all of our needs. We are excited about our new toy hauler. Everyone one we dealt with through the entire process, from financing to service, made our experience at Dave Arbogast even more pleasant.

Ed Cross

kris and greg webb
6/01/2015

"Love our Minnie Winnie"

Thanks Elliot...amazingly helpful when we bought our RV. Really knew his stuff, low-key, honest. Helped us with National Park rv restrictions. Great Guy! (We did not work with Mark...just had to check his name so that this would post...real pain)

alexp13
5/30/2015

"Great experience w sales person"

Mark Bensman / Sales person was great to work with and very diligent. Worked out the whole deal on the phone before driving an hour and a half, was very accommodating while we were picking up the RV. Jamie / service did a great job and was very informative during the walk through. Very satisfied with most of the buying experience..

mike
5/30/2015

"RV purchase"

I purchased a 2015 Airstream Interstate from Mark Bensman in February and was very pleased with the overall experience. We looked at a couple of used units that just didn't seem to be right for us, but Mark was able to come up with the deal on the new unit that met our requirements. I appreciate what he was able to do and he didn't give up!

Gibson
5/29/2015

"RV hunting made easy with Mark Bensman"

We looked at many different RV dealers in Ohio as well as Dave Arbogast. We made a trip down to Troy, walked in and immediately Mark Bensman was willing to help. He asked what we were looking for, showed us a few RV's to get a good idea of exactly what we wanted. Once we found "the one" he made the process very quick and easy for our family as well as getting us the best deal ( we looked many places so I know it was a GREAT deal) but not only was it a great deal, he made is comfortable (even when the kids were a little crazy) and he made all the follow up and walk through of the camper very easy and on our schedule! I came back to see him for a camper for my dad and also just gave his card to my sister. I would recommend him to everyone that asks!! He is a great person and an asset to the business!

jimandmarysmith
2/28/2015

"Airstream Interstate"

My wife and I were interested in an Airstream Interstate and found Arbogast via an internet search. We worked out all the details over the phone and email with Mark Bensman. They had a used interstate with low miles and were promised it looked nearly new. Everything was smooth including being picked up at the Dayton Airport. The Interstate was as described and the whole process was seamless. I appreciated their attention to detail and the thorough walk through process. My wife and I our new to RV’s so Brendon took over an hour with us explaining every detail. We are very happy with our decision to purchase from Arbogast and appreciate everyone’s help. Thanks you Mark, Scott, Brendon and Preston for all your help. We look forward to working with you again. Jim and Mary Smith

CowGirl
2/27/2015

"Call Mark Bensman"

Purchased my first Class B motorhome from Mark Bensman at Dave Arborgast. He was very helpful and stepped in as my eyes on the ground. I live several states away so it was critical to have all of my questions and issues resolved prior to flying in. Mark even picked me up from the airport which I deeply appreciate. All in all it was worth the extra expense in flying out to Ohio and driving all the way home in my "new" 2008 Leisure Travel Van Free Flight Bottom-line: Call Mark Bensman for your next motorhome purchase. KP

Dusty
2/20/2015

"Beware of this Dealership"

i contacted this dealership 3 weeks ago on my computer was talking back and forth with chris baker he took my phone number and information down and said he would get back to me. needless to say he never did. called back next day left a message of course no call back. then as i thought about it it really pissed me off because one i am a customer and saying that a cash paying customer. then called again and got transferred to scott in rv sales left a message of course no call back. waited a week and left a message for the owner and of course no call back. so saying all this if the owner doesn't return calls why should there sales force. pathetic i would say and yes piss poor customer service or lack of. see i'm only one customer and being in management for over 30 years i pride myself in customer service.. such a shame, so if you want to buy from these pathetic trolls beware, they suck. I give them 0 (ZERO!} out of 5 stars!

Chris Baker and Scott

silerlock
12/05/2014

"Not happy with quality of paperwork"

Bought a boat from them and it's been a pain! Title is incorrect, paperwork to bank was filled out incorrectly. A couple of small parts were never mailed to me that needed to be replace. After several calls they were never ordered, but was promised I would get them. I finally got them from another dealer. Also, when picking up the boat there were foot prints on the decking. They were never cleaned off by the dealer. Come to find out, they were stains. I should have left the boat there and never took it home. I will never buy anything from them again.

salesman was great. Dont remember name

Dajano
11/17/2014

"Friendly People, Great Service"

I had my RV winterized at the service department this fall. Everyone in the service department was very helpful! Since I am new to RVing, they took the extra time to answer all my questions and show me in detail! While I was there I was checking out all the new models, Dave Arbogast has a huge selection. I was really impressed with everyone I encountered at the dealership. Everyone was very friendly and helpful! Thanks again!

Sales, Service