Dave Arbogast RV Depot

Holman Motors, Inc.

Disappointed
2/29/2016

"BUYER BEWARE!"

BUYER BEWARE! We bought a used Winnebago Era from Dave Arbogast and were very disappointed with their customer service. When we took delivery of this used vehicle we found a dent that we hadn’t noticed before. We asked that the origination of this dent be investigated, i.e. did you fail to disclose it to us, or did it happen during your “pre-delivery” prep. Instead of finding the answer to our question, the GM said it’s a used vehicle, there’s nothing we can do, never answering our question. We followed up with a detailed email asking for assistance in getting an answer to this very simple question, we received no response, so much for customer service! So if you choose to buy a used vehicle from Dave, we recommend that you video the exterior and interior of the vehicle before you buy. We also recommend that you check everything yourself prior to purchase. Do not rely on their vaunted “pre-delivery inspection”, which appears to be only cursory in nature. Good luck!

Orion12
10/27/2015

"Very good experience for first time RV purchase "

The staff at Dave Arbogast. was extremely helpful and patient. Being our first RV purchase we ask a lot of questions. The kindness and professionalism exhibited by Ed Cross, our salesman went above and beyond. Due to his professionalism, we will continue to deal with Dave Arbogast RV depot for all our RV needs. Kind regards, Mike and Cindy Wright

Ed Cross, Steve( who explained the systems of our RV)

Tony g
10/23/2015

"2016 coachman leprachaun"

I found Dave Arbogast rv on the web as I was looking for the coachman leprachaun for two years. I did go to one dealer locally but the pricing was way too high and I could afford it, took a walk thru and that is what I wanted, took two years to find a deal that I could afford. Called up Dave arbogast rv, I talked to Scott S. And I liked very much talking with Scott about the rv. They gave me a good price on the leprachaun and a very good trade in. Called up a few times and talked to Scott and was very comfortable talking to Scott. Made deal and I am very much happy with the leprachaun. Getting it ready for storage. I would very much recommend Dave arbogast and tell them to get a hold of Scott, very nice person. It is a little drive for us but well worth the trip, very nice dealership an there is no pressure on us at all. Rv is exactly what I wanted, thank you Scott.

Scott s. And Steve I believe was the tech that walked us thru it

Gongit
7/17/2015

"Help!"

Mr Jerry Berry sold us 1998 Fleetwood Southwind Storm in November 2014. We bought it in to be winterized in 2014. May 21, 2015 we bought it in to dewinterized it, we don't have it back yet it's July 17, 2015??

Tim

jmcelhany
6/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Ed was very friendly and helpful in all of our needs. We are excited about our new toy hauler. Everyone one we dealt with through the entire process, from financing to service, made our experience at Dave Arbogast even more pleasant.

Ed Cross

kris and greg webb
6/01/2015

"Love our Minnie Winnie"

Thanks Elliot...amazingly helpful when we bought our RV. Really knew his stuff, low-key, honest. Helped us with National Park rv restrictions. Great Guy! (We did not work with Mark...just had to check his name so that this would post...real pain)

alexp13
5/30/2015

"Great experience w sales person"

Mark Bensman / Sales person was great to work with and very diligent. Worked out the whole deal on the phone before driving an hour and a half, was very accommodating while we were picking up the RV. Jamie / service did a great job and was very informative during the walk through. Very satisfied with most of the buying experience..

mike
5/30/2015

"RV purchase"

I purchased a 2015 Airstream Interstate from Mark Bensman in February and was very pleased with the overall experience. We looked at a couple of used units that just didn't seem to be right for us, but Mark was able to come up with the deal on the new unit that met our requirements. I appreciate what he was able to do and he didn't give up!

Gibson
5/29/2015

"RV hunting made easy with Mark Bensman"

We looked at many different RV dealers in Ohio as well as Dave Arbogast. We made a trip down to Troy, walked in and immediately Mark Bensman was willing to help. He asked what we were looking for, showed us a few RV's to get a good idea of exactly what we wanted. Once we found "the one" he made the process very quick and easy for our family as well as getting us the best deal ( we looked many places so I know it was a GREAT deal) but not only was it a great deal, he made is comfortable (even when the kids were a little crazy) and he made all the follow up and walk through of the camper very easy and on our schedule! I came back to see him for a camper for my dad and also just gave his card to my sister. I would recommend him to everyone that asks!! He is a great person and an asset to the business!

jimandmarysmith
2/28/2015

"Airstream Interstate"

My wife and I were interested in an Airstream Interstate and found Arbogast via an internet search. We worked out all the details over the phone and email with Mark Bensman. They had a used interstate with low miles and were promised it looked nearly new. Everything was smooth including being picked up at the Dayton Airport. The Interstate was as described and the whole process was seamless. I appreciated their attention to detail and the thorough walk through process. My wife and I our new to RV’s so Brendon took over an hour with us explaining every detail. We are very happy with our decision to purchase from Arbogast and appreciate everyone’s help. Thanks you Mark, Scott, Brendon and Preston for all your help. We look forward to working with you again. Jim and Mary Smith