David Chevrolet Buick

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|Service Center

David Chevrolet Buick
David Chevrolet Buick Info

"best first experience"

I've always heard horror stories of people buying from dealerships, so I was a little nervous going in to buy my first car from a dealer. Rob and the rest of the staff at David Chevrolet gave me a new perspective and gave us excellent service. When my husband and I are ready to get another car, we will definitely be make a trip back to David Chevrolet. Thank you!

Rob Cruz

"I purchased a used 2013 Silverado from the dealership...."

I purchased a used 2013 Silverado from the dealership. Sally Heller was outstanding! She was friendly, courteous and made sure I had everything I needed. Thank you Ashley for keeping me in mind for that truck I wanted! You guys are awesome!!

Sally Heller

"I leased a 2014 Silverado. It was one of the easiest..."

I leased a 2014 Silverado. It was one of the easiest deals I have ever made. Rob Mokhiber found the truck I wanted and I picked it up the next day. No problems, no bull. I'll be back in 3 years for my next truck- very professional salesman and dealership, my wife shops there too!

Rob Mokhiber

"I have bought a new and used vehicle from this dealer, I..."

I have bought a new and used vehicle from this dealer, I was very happy with how I was treated by this dealership. Our salesman, Rob Cruz, was very knowledgeable in the product and very friendly, ask for him.

Rob Cruz

"Was able to get alot of information online first. Easy..."

Was able to get alot of information online first. Easy to use and chat with for prior information to this vehicle. We called up & said we would be there in a 1/2 hr. & when we got there, that van was already out front & ready for us to take a test drive. Very friendly & knowlegable (Rob Cruz). Would recommend David Chevrolet Buick.

Rob Cruz & Ashley- (online)

"do a lot of shopping around for a truck before I buy...."

do a lot of shopping around for a truck before I buy. usually around (4) dealerships. David always is the last dealership I visit, so I know the prices before I enter. easy to talk with and no run around with the sale.

Mark Guetta

"Ernie Fadel was a pleasure to work with. No hassles what..."

Ernie Fadel was a pleasure to work with. No hassles what so ever, it was the smoothest purchase I have ever made. I highly recommend David Chevrolet.

Ernie Fadel

"This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased/leased from..."

This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased/leased from David Chevrolet in the past 6 months and every time we have been treated with respect and listened to by Salesman Steve Palmeri. The selection of cars and trucks has been excellent. I have been telling everyone to go visit Steve if they are looking for a vehicle. Three days after getting my truck , my son in law went to Steve and picked one up for himself. Meeting the needs of your customers his something that David Chevrolet does that makes it standout way to go

Steve Palmeri

"Went in to buy a used car , but ended buying a 2014 which..."

Went in to buy a used car , but ended buying a 2014 which the salesman pointed out made more sense. Deal went through very smoothly and straight forward.

Ernie Fadel

"It was a pleasant buying no pressure experience overall...."

It was a pleasant buying no pressure experience overall. It was a pleasure dealing with Ernie Fadel, a very professional and friendly salesperson, I left there a happy customers. Good dealership, modern clean facilities, and friendly professional employees. Everyone that I came in contact with was very nice and accommodating.