David Chevrolet Buick

Niagara Falls, New York 14304
David Chevrolet Buick Info

karenH
9/22/2015

"Purchase of Chevrolet Captiva"

Worked with Will Hamby and am quite satisfied with his overall knowledge of the product line and his ability to answer our questions at the time of purchase. Would recommend this dealership to others when asked. Rich & Karen Heer

Will Hamby

Lakeviewpmc
9/20/2015

"Robert Mokhiber and our experience on our deal"

Dealing with Robert was a great experience,my wife and I were very impressed with Robert on helping us complete a great deal. We would definitely recommend Robert to our family and friends. Thanks again Robert. Pat & Gloria Carmody

Robert Mokhiber

jim2508
8/21/2015

"First Class"

I have been dealing with David Chevrolet since 2003. I find them to be a very professional team. Mark Guetta was my most recent salesperson for the lease of a 2015 Equinox LT. He was most helpful and knowledgeable. I plan to continue my relationship with David Chevrolet in the future and would highly recommend them.

Mark Guetta

dziombal
8/13/2015

"Happy Experience!"

I purchased my car here after months of looking and finding the best deal. Within two hours, I test drove, negotiated, filled out paperwork, received a loan, received insurance, had everything I needed to drive off, and had a truly wonderful experience! The staff who assisted me, both Robert Mokhiber and Anne Morrow, were wonderful to work with, kind, and generally interested in my current situation and needs. If I have to buy a car, I will make sure to come back here! :)

Robert Mokhiber and Anne Morrow

T. Melisz
7/21/2015

"Pleasant experience purchasing a used vehicle"

Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. We honestly did not expect to buy a car that soon, but they had the perfect vehicle for us, and the people just did what they needed to do to make things work for us. Very please with David Cheverolet and Paul, our salesman.

Paul L.

RedSRXbval
7/14/2015

"Bought used SRX"

We went to David Chevrolet to look for a used car. The one we went to look at was already sold so we looked around the lot and test drove a Terrain. Not wanting to make an impulse buy, we did not complete a deal that day but were told a Rogue with low miles was coming in the next day on a trade. We continued to look at cars at other dealers but came back the next day to see the Rogue. It was not what we wanted but Rob Mokhiber showed us an SRX. We were able to negotiate a fair trade for two vheicles and picked up the SRX the next day. We were pleased with the manager being willing to negotiate with us so that both sides were happy. We are very happy with the SRX. Thanks Rob and the rest of the team for helping us make this decision.

Rob Mokhiber, Will Hanby

stogner19
6/09/2015

"Fast, easy and satisfying !"

Recently leased a 2015 Chevy Colorado and i love it. The salesman Gordie Wojton was extremely helpful, very quick, knowledgable and easy to talk too. He did everything in his power to get the price to exactly what I wanted and i couldnt be more happy. He was extremely friendly, and cared more about making me happy than making a sale. Very satisfied with his help, and my new truck !

Gordie Wojton

Dhaug
6/05/2015

"Deception and poor customer service"

Hidden fees come after sale. Will work hard for your delivery but won't do anything for you post sale. General Manager Al Latini is too busy to answer the phone and everyone else plays the blame game. Passes the buck on to someone else and the customer will suffer post sale. Clerk blames salesman and finance manager, general manager blames me the customer, sales manager blames DMV. Never had an experience like this before at any GM dealership. I'm not the only customer you will lose if you don't make it right ASAP. You are in the sales business, right?

Al Latini

Steeve
5/05/2015

"New Malibu Easy to Lease"

Made the whole deal happen inside of 4 hours, including lunch. Needed a half-car, so the 24 month lease worked. The warranty and service covered through the 24,000 miles fit my requirements. I haven't driven it much yet, and can't comment on durability/warranty repairs. Check with me in 2 years.

Paul Lieberto

lcw
2/26/2015

"too much money for a truck that breaks a lot!!!!"

I just bought a 2015 silverado at this dealership last month. My salesman Ryan was very helpful and very polite so is the finance guy. However, I was very disappointed with the performance of the vehicle. 3 weeks after purchasing the truck the battery died and I miss my work. After another 3 weeks the 4WD was not working and it needed a service. For the price of the truck it should a least last a little longer before it start breaking up. Now I'm afraid what's gonna break next? I'm still waiting for the parts to arrive for them to fix my 4WD. After all these bad experience I have to go though with this truck. I don't even know if I wanna keep it. I'm thinking of trading it in to ford F 150. My husband owned Ford F 150 for 8 years and never have any problem with the battery nor 4WD.

Ryan