David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sean Farnham, New Sales, David Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sean Farnham

New Sales

June 25, 2017

"Grand Prize in auto sales attitude. Ahead of first place."

- Donald Chase

This was seriously my 52nd vehicle since I was sixteen. A long time ago! Some new...some used, but classic from foreign to domestic. So I have a stretch of experience with sales persons in new and used cars. THIS Used car sales person, Daniel, backed by the same attitude from his boss, has got to be the epitome of serious care about what I wanted.... not what he wanted to push on me. He offered me a choice, from truck to limo... and for some reason he, along with his manager, boss, and team... Daniel delivered the best. In attitude, vehicle with class, and payment structure for my budget... Plus a warranty on my 2015 Malibu unreal. Wish I could say more than 'Thank you'. Hey... because of this smooth treatment and reward, when it's time, or before... I'm back to David Stanley across from Tinker Filed in MWC...OKC, and Daniel.

Daniel Lowery

June 21, 2017

"When everyone said no David Stanley, said yes.!"

- 84112069Ajh

Thank you for your help with my new vehicle when everyone else said no David Stanley was there to say yes I owed way more than my vehicle Was Worth but they still found a way to get me in a new vehicle and I was with the help of Gregory .He made the process easy and comfortable with buying a new vehicle Again thank you for your help I know always refer my friends and family to David Stanley in middle city .

Greg Belton

June 17, 2017

"Excellent service!!"

- Carlamw1974

If you need a used vehicle go see Anthony Rodriguez! I walked out with everything that I asked for for the price I asked for. Low miles, great price, extended warranty just to name a few. And he didn't try to pressure me into something different then what I wanted!!! Professional and friendly!

Anthony Rodriguez