David Taylor Cadillac

David Taylor Cadillac
David Taylor Cadillac Info

Ron Carter Cadillac

Beck & Masten Buick GMC

"Your "Blessings" will chase you down"

I shared a wonderful experience this past weekend with a wonderful representative of David Taylor Cadillac, salesman Mr. Michael Bowers. Mike contacted me about a promotional savings being offered on Cadillac's at David Taylor since he knew I had previously been interested in getting back into a Cadillac. I can truly say I was blessed with the desire of my heart. I walked in only to say what I did not want and Mr. Bowers turned everything into what I did want. He is truly "Service First". Thank you Mike for your patience because then I had the greatest blessing of choosing what I wanted for me and not just settling. I am a very happy and satisfied customer with my 2014 silver 2-door coupe CTS with twilight blue leather and suede fabric inserts seating. Love, love, love it. Mike has helped me in the past with other vehicles at David Taylor which is why I stick with great service. Thank you again Mike. Ms. Ransom

"Great Service"

Mike was very friendly, extremely helpful, and straight forward. He was very positive from beginning to end. When things weren't looking good on financing he was honest about it, and came up with a backup plan. He was very knowledgeable about the car. Made sure to go through the car fax thoroughly. Overall it was a great experience. Thanks Mike!!

Mike Bowers

"The best customer service"

I went to David Taylor to look and drive the SRX....I knew I wanted to down size from my Tahoe but wasn't sure what I wanted to do....I had been back and forth looking, driving the SRX and the Mercedes 350....After my second visit to David Taylor, I knew the Cadillac was the way to go....Michael Bowers was so great, he is the reason I decided on the Cadillac......GREAT JOB MICHAEL!!!!! I will be back when I am ready to trade again..... Ranee Gilbert

"Satisfied Customer"

After visiting two other dealerships, I was extremely reluctant about visiting a third. However, to my surprise it was totally opposite from the previous experience. Everyone was helpful, particularly my salesman. I didn't feel the same pressure to impulsively make a decision. Mr. Bowers is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and displays an obvious passion for the brand. Definitely would refer friends, family, and colleagues.

"Awesome service!!!!"

We were greated by Michael Bowers and treated with professionalism at its finest! From the moment we walked in to when we left, we were astonished at the level of knowledge he has for Cadillac. I will recomend him to our family and friends! We will definitely be back!

"Ms. Reyes"

Thank God he put Mr. Michael Ebel to take care my car Mr. Michael was helpful / performance and provided great customer services God bless you

Mr. Michael EBEL

"Repeat Customer"

Over the past couple of years we've purchased 3 vehicles thru Michael Bowers at David Taylor. Buying a car can be stressful if you end up with an insensitive salesperson. A week ago we purchased a 2014 ATS with current plans to purchase another used car. Mike is always super patient with us, most of all knowledgeable and professional. Visit David Taylor Cadillac, you'll be in good hands with Mike.. Thanks, Terry and Rosanna

Michael Bowers

"I took my car in to get the GPS fixed and get an oil..."

I took my car in to get the GPS fixed and get an oil change/ tire rotation. I brought my car in Wednesday morning. Friday afternoon, I still had not received any call regarding the status of my car. When I called the first time, I was told, "They are still working on it" and they couldn't tell me anything more. I asked to be transferred to someone that could tell me and was told, "Your service person is one of two people; I'm not sure which one" which was followed by me being transferred to a number that just rang and rang. I called back and was sent to a generic voicemail box. I ended up calling four times before I could get in touch with someone. When I finally did get in touch with my service person, Andrew, he said they were still looking to see if they needed to order a part or if an update would fix the issue and he would call me back in the next 30 minutes. 3.5 hours later I still had not received a phone call so I called back where he told me a part would need to be ordered so I could come get my car and he would notify me when the part was in. Saturday morning, I went to pick up my car where I had to wait 25 minutes from the time a person left to get my car until it arrived and it was filthy. I was asked if I wanted to wait longer and they would wash my car, to which I declined. I was told that the oil change and tire rotation had been done, but when I looked at the cars service menu, it showed that I had 13% oil life, indicating that I paid for an oil change I never received. In all the cars I've owned, I've never had a worse car servicing experience than this one.

Andrew

"Great folks, great experience...love my new car. My..."

Great folks, great experience...love my new car. My Salesman Michael Bowers was very professional with product knowledge and enthusiasm about cadillac. I HAD decided to buy an Infinity which I had driven for 25 years...he convinced me otherwise.

"Glenn was very helpful during I was purchasing my new..."

Glenn was very helpful during I was purchasing my new Cadillac CTS luxury sedan. He was professional and explained everything that I wanted to know about the car. Most of all he made me feel that I got a very good deal in buying this car.

Glen Scott