David Taylor Cadillac

Ron Carter Cadillac

Tonya and Tyrone Walton
6/23/2016

"2011 BUICK REGAL "

Too many issues wrong with the car before the warranty expired, however, now that the warranty is expired the same issues that was being brought to their attention earlier has gotten worst and they want to charge you these high prices. I have had an engine replaced, on the second transmission within one month of replacing the transmission. They have destroyed my gear, replaced the seat warmers 3 times within two years. Now the car is squeaking badly. Only after changing my transmission did this noise occur. I got a second opinion at this point and I have been told that they did not put a cap on the transmission because there is a hole in it. The dealership claims the hole is normal and that is not causing the noise. All throughout this process they practically was willing to give me a brand new car to trade in the one I bought. I declined it because I will never buy another car that this dealer promotes.

Mike

trader020
4/23/2016

"marketing gimmick is an epic fail"

Let me start by saying my nightmare began when I received a letter in the mail stating that David Taylor Cadillac wanted to purchase my 2013 Cadillac ATS. The letter said they want me to demo any car of my choice and would even pay for me and a guest to dine at any of the Pappas restaurants. As a treat, they would detail my car while it was left there over night and all I had to do was sit through a 20 minute presentation. Here's what really happened? I showed up at the dealership and the sales guy Tim was very cordial until it became clear i was not going to buy a car that day. even after i told them about credit issues i experienced and how i wouldn't qualify for another lease they found it necessary to run my credit anyhow. After being denied said they would go ahead and give me the loaner because the flyer said they had to. I spent 45 minutes the first day at the dealership and when I asked about the gift card they promised, they didn't have any. i left empty handed and went home. the next day when it was time to take the car back, no one even greeted me or acknowledged I was standing in the middle of the showroom waiting for my keys. I finally went to the new car sales manager Walter Thomas and asked about my car. Let's pause for a moment and discuss Mr. Thomas. His cavalier yet smug attitude had my jaw to the floor as he told me i was only getting a $25 gift card which should feed two people at Pappas Steakhouse. He turned to me and literally said I should be grateful because 'how often do people give me $25 for food.' I gave him the loaner key and told him this was a joke and he laughed. Not only that, but he made a spectacle by calling 3 others to follow him and make sure I turned in their car. one inspected the inside while the other checked the exterior. like a high school pack of bullies they laughed and walked away without giving me my keys. I called out Mr Thomas for not giving me the keys and he said "stay there ill go grab them." He threw me the keys as he was withing 5 ft of me and laughed about it while he was walking away. i got in the car and not only was my car not detailed as promised, but in worse condition as trash has been put on the floors. the exterior had dirt from the previous rainfall and it was abundantly clear they did absolutely nothing. He walked back as shouted to him from across the lot and stood next to me and my friend and asked me 4 times if the car was clean. finally i asked him what he thought and he said, "I think you should go enjoy dinner on us." I have been a customer at david taylor since 2013 and in spite of a bad experience, i kept returning. This was more than a bad experience. This was outright hostility towards a customer that was going to be a continuous shopper at that dealership. Oh I also forgot to mention I bought tire and rim coverage when I had 4 new tires put on after they misstated the safety conditions of the previous set. An oversight that could have cause great damage to my car, myself, and anyone else on the road that I hit. When asked to verify the coverage he passed the buck to the other departments and said they didn't know. this was a question i asked 24 hours before. If they would have just looked at my car, much less appraise it, they would've seen it definitely needs a new tire and rim. The rim is bent beyond repair and the friction is causing the tire to come apart. Hence I need to get it replaced NOW. Sorry for the rant but I am disgusted. So I will take my $25 gift card and have ONE GLASS OF WINE on David Taylor for this garbage. Oh and David Taylor... take me off your list.

walter thomas, tim wilson

Peabody
3/22/2016

"Preowned certified purchase"

We had the most wonderful experience buying my husband's dream car, 2013 CTS Coupe!! Our salesman consultant, Juan Rodriguez was excellent and made our purchase seamless!!! He was so professional and very knowledgeable!!! He went beyond the call of duty to make sure we received exceptional service!!!We are definitely going to refer my brother to him to purchase his Cadillac!!! Excellent job!!!

Juan Rodriguez

Mickey mouse
8/06/2015

"Very nice and comfortable taken care of very nicely"

Love my car more to learn about all on the dash but I will in time it's so beautiful and the drive you can't beat and the color wow tinted windows are a must in Texas love my car thank you.

Sha and finally paying the bill

Chris S.
7/18/2015

"Great Experience, Easy Negotiation and Top-Notch Service"

I worked with Juan Rodriguez, who works in internet sales for David Taylor. Couldn't have been happier with how great of an experience I had working with him. It was really night-and-day from any car buying experience I had previously had. Found the car (a 2012 Toyota Highlander) through Autotrader.com and setup a time to come see it in person. Juan was polite, had the car ready and up front for my wife and I, and just handed us the keys to take a test drive by ourselves. When I asked to think it over more and come back, Juan just offered for us to take the car for the weekend (for free!), so that we could really get a feel for it and have it checked out if needed. So we did. I took the car to a local mechanic and had them look it over. Drove it around quite a bit in different scenarios (highway, traffic, etc.) to see how it handled. And even had original owner's service receipts — so I gave him a call and asked about how he liked it. Everything was positive and honest, so we went back and negotiated with Juan. Juan wasn't pushy, was willing to work with us on the price, and didn't fight with hours of back-and-forth. In the end, I got the vehicle I wanted, in excellent (near mint) shape, and for nearly $3,500 under the blue book value. Couldn't be happier. Also gave me a VERY reasonable price on my trade-in, and detailed the vehicle with a multi-point inspection. Overall, couldn't be happier and highly recommend both this dealership and dealer. Ask for Juan if you're in the market for a Cadillac or one of their used vehicles — you won't regret it!

Juan Rodriguez

Beryl14
6/06/2015

"Service at David Taylor Cadillac"

I was greeted promptly and my service was completed in a timely manner. I used the shuttle service to the local mall and Charles, the driver was very professional and very accommodating. He was very nice to talk to as well. I would definitely use David Cadillac again for service to my cadillac.

Shuttle Service, Charles

Rashanique
4/27/2015

"I love my ATS!"

I love David Taylor Cadillac because of Mike Bowers! I never thought I was a Cadillac person but Mike Bowers changed my mind. First off its a beautiful car and Mike was knowledgeable about the vehicle. I was so scared go through another finance nightmare like I have in the past that I told Mike I dare you to put me in this car and he did. Ilove my ATS coupe I turn heads everyday! Thank u Mike I will be a repeat customer if Mike Bowers is there.

Mike Bowers

silver1
4/11/2015

"Most Positive Car Buying Experience, Ever!!!"

The car salesman, at the dealership, whose name is, Yousry (George) Salama, was excellent in that he was very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and attentive. I purchased a certified, pre-owned, 2015-silver, Cadillac ATS-Turbo Sedan and could not be more pleased with the car. Since I am also a musician, I can say in every sense of the word that I have been "singing your praises" to everyone who sees and complements my new car. Thank you for the most positive car-buying experience, ever, from start to finish!!!

Yousry (George) Salama

link63
4/09/2015

"David Tayler rocks I got exactly what I wanted ! "

Robert Buchemi was very helpful when It came time to purchase a car the whole staff is very knowledgeable and got me driving in record time . I have purchased 7 vehicles from them so far I see no need to shop anywhere else !!

Robert Bushemie

GJWillis2015
4/09/2015

"An excellent example of how all dealers should be"

After calling BJ Deleon in advance of my interest to test drive a 2015 Cadillac SRX, he had a brand new vehicle in the parking lot waiting for me when I pulled up. I expressed a possibility of trading in my car as well. As I was test driving my vehicle, the dealership was appraising my car. This saved me valuable time! BJ referred me to Robert Buscemi to go over the high tech features of the Cadillac like (Forward Collision Alert, Bluetooth Audio and Phone, OnStar, Driver Alert, NAV, and many other features. Once we knew we wanted this car, Robert drove us to their back lot to pick the color of the exterior and interior. We were surprised by how many cars they had on hand. After selecting the vehicle, then we waited a few minutes to be seen by the finance guy, Micky, it took a whopping 10 minutes to sign the papers and walk out with our brand new Cadillac SRX. Of the many cars the I have purchased in my lifetime, this purchase was the smoothest, time efficient, and without any broken promises. BJ Deleon's team worked together as a team to save us time and money -- that's something I will never forget.

BJ DeLeon, Robert Buscemi