David Taylor Cadillac

Ron Carter Cadillac

Ron Carter Chevy Buick GMC

Beryl14
6/06/2015

"Service at David Taylor Cadillac"

I was greeted promptly and my service was completed in a timely manner. I used the shuttle service to the local mall and Charles, the driver was very professional and very accommodating. He was very nice to talk to as well. I would definitely use David Cadillac again for service to my cadillac.

Shuttle Service, Charles

Rashanique
4/27/2015

"I love my ATS!"

I love David Taylor Cadillac because of Mike Bowers! I never thought I was a Cadillac person but Mike Bowers changed my mind. First off its a beautiful car and Mike was knowledgeable about the vehicle. I was so scared go through another finance nightmare like I have in the past that I told Mike I dare you to put me in this car and he did. Ilove my ATS coupe I turn heads everyday! Thank u Mike I will be a repeat customer if Mike Bowers is there.

Mike Bowers

silver1
4/11/2015

"Most Positive Car Buying Experience, Ever!!!"

The car salesman, at the dealership, whose name is, Yousry (George) Salama, was excellent in that he was very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and attentive. I purchased a certified, pre-owned, 2015-silver, Cadillac ATS-Turbo Sedan and could not be more pleased with the car. Since I am also a musician, I can say in every sense of the word that I have been "singing your praises" to everyone who sees and complements my new car. Thank you for the most positive car-buying experience, ever, from start to finish!!!

Yousry (George) Salama

link63
4/09/2015

"David Tayler rocks I got exactly what I wanted ! "

Robert Buchemi was very helpful when It came time to purchase a car the whole staff is very knowledgeable and got me driving in record time . I have purchased 7 vehicles from them so far I see no need to shop anywhere else !!

Robert Bushemie

GJWillis2015
4/09/2015

"An excellent example of how all dealers should be"

After calling BJ Deleon in advance of my interest to test drive a 2015 Cadillac SRX, he had a brand new vehicle in the parking lot waiting for me when I pulled up. I expressed a possibility of trading in my car as well. As I was test driving my vehicle, the dealership was appraising my car. This saved me valuable time! BJ referred me to Robert Buscemi to go over the high tech features of the Cadillac like (Forward Collision Alert, Bluetooth Audio and Phone, OnStar, Driver Alert, NAV, and many other features. Once we knew we wanted this car, Robert drove us to their back lot to pick the color of the exterior and interior. We were surprised by how many cars they had on hand. After selecting the vehicle, then we waited a few minutes to be seen by the finance guy, Micky, it took a whopping 10 minutes to sign the papers and walk out with our brand new Cadillac SRX. Of the many cars the I have purchased in my lifetime, this purchase was the smoothest, time efficient, and without any broken promises. BJ Deleon's team worked together as a team to save us time and money -- that's something I will never forget.

BJ DeLeon, Robert Buscemi

Papabish1
2/19/2015

"Mike Bowers"

Mike Bowers was a life saver for us. We came into the dealership to sign papers on our new car. Afterward we walked out to take possession when we noticed some damages on the car. The salesman that sold us the car told us it's to late it's your car now (his exact words) we reported him. Then MIKE came to the rescue. To sum it up. THANK YOU MIKE. Your the man. Mike & Gloria

Michael Bowers

tjbrown
2/18/2015

"David Taylor Cadillac - Exceptional Service"

The David Taylor Team who assisted with my vehicle lease is truly exceptional. My sales representative, Chidinma Umeania was incredibly helpful and walked me through the process. BJ DeLeon, Sales Manager, went above and beyond to make my experience as seamless as possible. And, Becky, in Finance, was a pleasure to work with. I have never had better service than what I experienced with David Taylor Cadillac.

BJ DeLeon, Chidinma Umeania

jakeatdrums
1/05/2015

"Great Service and Easy Buying Process "

I found a used Jetta at David Taylor on Autotrader so I went in to take a look and test drive. Tammy was the sales person I worked with and she was very nice and helpful. She worked with me on pricing etc. and made the whole buying process very easy. I would give David Taylor my business again in the future.

Tammy

LaMarrion2014
9/02/2014

"Your "Blessings" will chase you down"

I shared a wonderful experience this past weekend with a wonderful representative of David Taylor Cadillac, salesman Mr. Michael Bowers. Mike contacted me about a promotional savings being offered on Cadillac's at David Taylor since he knew I had previously been interested in getting back into a Cadillac. I can truly say I was blessed with the desire of my heart. I walked in only to say what I did not want and Mr. Bowers turned everything into what I did want. He is truly "Service First". Thank you Mike for your patience because then I had the greatest blessing of choosing what I wanted for me and not just settling. I am a very happy and satisfied customer with my 2014 silver 2-door coupe CTS with twilight blue leather and suede fabric inserts seating. Love, love, love it. Mike has helped me in the past with other vehicles at David Taylor which is why I stick with great service. Thank you again Mike. Ms. Ransom

Michael Bowers

Deza
5/31/2014

"Great Service"

Mike was very friendly, extremely helpful, and straight forward. He was very positive from beginning to end. When things weren't looking good on financing he was honest about it, and came up with a backup plan. He was very knowledgeable about the car. Made sure to go through the car fax thoroughly. Overall it was a great experience. Thanks Mike!!

Mike Bowers