DeCormier Nissan

DeCormier Nissan Info
About DeCormier Nissan

About DeCormier Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Nice Car But Terrible Buying Experience."

I went to Decormier Nissan on Labor Day to buy a new 2015 Versa. Given the price and what I was prepared to put down, they told me the monthly payment on loan would be $188. But then they proposed a 2014 Sentra which they could offer for the same $188 per month because they could provide a longer loan period and 0% financing. So I agreed at the $188 provided I could get the 2014 Sentra in blue. They told me I could get a blue Sentra, but the cost would be a little over a $200 a month and I would have to wait for delivery because a blue one was not on the dealer lot. I told them I would take the blue 2014 Sentra if I could pay the same $188 a month. They then played with the numbers and came up with $189 a month and I agreed. While waiting for delivery I noticed the deal-maker, the $189 a month payment, was suspiciously missing from the paperwork I had walked out with. So I left a voice mail with Calvin asking verification of the $189 per month payment. When he called back, I let the call go into voicemail so that I had a recording of his voice verifying $189 per month payment. On September 4, the day when I was to pick up vehicle, because the blue Sentra finally arrived, I went to the dealership before I went to my bank for a bank check, to verify (1) the blue color and (2) the $189 monthly payment. Only after I saw the blue car and verified the $189 monthly payment did I go to my bank to get a bank check. When I returned to dealership with the bank check, Calvin took my registration plates off my old vehicle and had them put on new vehilce. At that point Calvin told me the monthly payment would be over $200 a month because they had forgotten about some special fees when the a $189 was calculated. I was livid and made a scene, stating loudly for all to hear that I wanted my plates put back on my vehicle because the deal is off (I was even prepared to lose my $500 DEPOSIT, because I felt so cheated and violated). At that point Bruce the manager played with the numbers (upping trade-in, etc.) so that the monthly payment became $188. Then I agreed to buy the car, but was so thoroughly aggravated that the car buying experience was ruined for me. When Calvin went over the new car features, I could not even concentrate on what he was saying, due to the elevated adrenaline levels in my bloodstream. It is going to be difficult for me to love this new car, the way I loved the previous 2 Nissan vehicles I bought at this dealership. When I look at this bright blue Sentra I am reminded of my bad purchase experience. I wonder if I really wanted a 2015 Versa, but got talked into a 2014 Sentra. I am paying the same $188 a month, but have to pay this amount over more years.

"Proud LEAF owner"

Bob was awesome!! We were committed to getting a LEAF but I had a lot of questions which Bob was able to answer. He understands the car well and was able to allay some of my wife's range anxiety fears through a thorough test drive. He was also incredibly helpful in suggesting to put my 24 yr. old daughter with no credit history on the lease so she could build her credit. Brilliant!! Decormier Nissan is a dog friendly establishment which was inviting to us and our dog Hawk. All in all a wonderful experience. Highly recommend them.

"Fantastic experience again!!"

This is the second car we have purchased from DeCormier Nissan. In both instances our experience has been fantastic. The personal attention we received from the sales person and finance department was excellent. They listened to what we wanted and made recommendations based on what was in our best interest, not what they wanted to sell or items we didn't need. I can not say enough about what a positive experience we had, so much so that we have referred two people to the dealership and both have purchased cars with them.

"Best dealership"

Just need to share my experience. It is a Saturday night and I just had my 2014 maxima delivered to my house by the best salesmen Bob and he returned my old lease for me. This just says it all about the customer service Decormier Nissan provides.

"Great Service!"

The salesman, Mark, wasn't pushy and delivered on what I requested. The process was seamless and I was in my new/used vehicle within a 24 hour period. Mark took the time to sync my cell phone to the car and program my favorite radio stations, in addition to explaining all the functions of my new car. This was the first time in the 29 years I've been buying cars that this had occurred. DeCormier gave me more than what I owed on my trade in and a full tank of gas! The entire staff was friendly and accommodating. I will definitely buy from them again.

Mark Newcomer

"Overall a Great Experience"

We bought two cars here in 14 days! Overall the first experience was pleasant and painless, which is why we went back the second time. Sales person Calvin was the greatest...would highly recommend him to anyone! Definitely a no stress salesman. DeCormier has the best finance guy around....Sammy will take care of you and get you the best deal he can. He works hard and it shows....they are lucky to have him. Matt DeCormier is welcoming and friendly, willing to make his customers happy and have a good experience there. Joe DeCormier is a great guy and is happy when his customers are happy as any good business man should be. The only downfall of the operation was Tommy DiCicco. The man is defensive, insulting, and truly reprehensible. He doesn't represent DeCormier well at all. If you can avoid him, you will have the best car experience around. Look up Calvin for your next purchase!

"2012 Nissan Rouge"

I wanted to buy a car that would last me the next ten years. I needed a car that is great for a single person and that could hold a small family & dog. This car is perfect. It is spacious. This car handles turns well and is comfortable. I am happy with my decision/purchase. The salesman and finance department were the best experience i've ever had purchasing a used vehicle.....I have no regrets

"Just an oil change"

I brought my car in for a basic oil change and a 27 point inspection. All I wanted was full Synthetic Mobil1 0W20 and they messed that up by putting in Mobil1 5W30 (which the owner’s manual states as the only other option) conventional oil. When I reviewed the paperwork later that night, I realized what had happened. I stopped by the dealership the next day and discussed my concerns with them. The service rep went out on the floor to speak with the Technician that performed the oil change. He came back and told me that the Technician did put full Synthetic in and that he must have made a mistake when he completed the paperwork. All I know is I paid for FULL SYNTHETIC and still believe I was given conventional oil. Even the sticker on my windshield says the next oil change is 3 months or 3,000 miles and not the 7,500 miles another Nissan dealer told me when they did the first oil change with Synthetic. IF THEY CAN'T EVEN DO A BASIC OIL CHANGE THEN I WILL NOT TAKE THE CHANCE ON MORE COMPLICATED JOBS LIKE PUTTING AIR IN THE TIRES AS THEY MIGHT MESS THAT UP.

Not Sure

DeCormier Nissan responded to this review

May 13, 2014

service was performed properly and correct oil was billed and installed in vehicle and invoice reflects this. Offered to customer to drain oil presently in vehicle and install synthetic oil while customer watched but customer refused stating he had been to another nissan dealer and had issues and was going to try another facility.

"LOVE My LEAF!"

Bob Helme heard and remembered my plan from 3 years ago for bringing an electric vehicle into my life. He was not surprised when I stopped by the showroom and was ready, willing and able to get me into a Nissan Leaf within minutes. The first test drive taught me all I needed to know to drive the car off the lot, but when I decided on a color different than what was available he said, "No problem. I just want you to be happy with your new car. I will have it for you in a couple of days." And he did! And I LOVE it!! The whole process was easy and comfortable. It didn't end when I drove off the lot though. Bob has contacted me to see if all is well and if I have any anxiety or issues with the charging or range of this all electric vehicle. I have no issues at all knowing that any questions that may arise will be answered in a caring, professional and friendly manner. Thanks, Bob! I LOVE MY LEAF!!

"Can't beat Decormier"

They always go out of their way to help you if it is service or buying a car. 3rd car I have purchased from them.

Eric Myers