DeCormier Nissan

Jean-Eddy Mores

June 02, 2017

"Best experience "

- Mel3232

I gave 5 stars because this a really good dealer...best experience...I never felt pressured...they were both very helpful and they went out of the way to help me.

Ahsan Sumra

May 01, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Cobb77

My husband and I were referred to DeCormier Nissan due to their excellent service. We had the opportunity to work with Calvin (Sales) and Ahsan (Finance). They were both knowledgeable but more importantly relational. They took the time to get to know us and also shared some aspects of their own lives. I would recommend anyone to this dealership.

Ahsan Sumra
Matt DeCormier

April 26, 2017

"Loyal Customer"

- ely_b

I am SO happy to have gone into DeCormier Nissan on April 22! I was greeted immediately. I didn't expect to drive away in a new car because I wasn't sure if I could, but I was able to and I did. Traded in my Nissan Versa for an Altima. I've been a loyal customer for four (4) years now and counting! Sales Rep Dave Chittick demonstrated professional knowledge about the vehicles. He was patient, helpful, and friendly before, during, and after my needs were met. Very pleasant employee. Thank you, Dave!

Dave Chittick