DeCormier Nissan

About DeCormier Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

aarondiaz1
1/25/2016

"Angel Rivera And Annie Are Awesome !!!!"

Came in for a oil change and came out with a brand new 2016 Maxima they did everything and anything to help me out it was a dream come true come see Angel Rivera he makes it happen best Customer Service ever

RFB17
1/02/2016

"Ask for Miko!"

Miko Valentin was extremely professional and helpful. He wasn't pushy or overwhelming. If you're in the market for a Nissan, ask for Miko!

L. Skil
12/23/2015

"Great experience"

I dealt with this dealership about 15 years ago and their service then was the reason I returned. I found the salesperson to be knowledgeable, friendly while exerting no pressure. He answered all my questions immediately and made the entire buying process easy and pleasant.

rjchasse
11/30/2015

"Best car buying experience"

This purchase was undoubtedly the best I have ever experienced. With DeCormier people like salesperson Angel Rivera, Jack from finance and Ahsan, who did all the paperwork, I could tell that these were the people I would recommend to a friend or family member for a car purchase. First time at this dealership and I was impressed with its appearance and the team of dedicated employees. Definitely will be back!

NeilJ
10/22/2015

"Wonderful and easy experience"

I have had several friends purchase cars at DeCormier over the years and were pleased. I had in mind to go to 3 or 4 dealerships to look at cars but it wasn't necessary. Jena and Joe DeCormier attended to all my needs. Half the battle is knowing what vehicles your interested in before you shop, so do your homework. Even Dawn in Finance made the paperwork quick and enjoyable with her sparkling personality. I would highly recommend DeCormier Nissan when purchasing or leasing a vehicle.

Jena

hlavoie
9/25/2015

"Not helpful, Received offer in the mail but can't use it."

I received an offer in the mail to buy 3 tires get one for a buck. Called for a price and was told that I couldn't be helped because I didn't have the tire size in hand. REALLY Nissan dealer can't look up a tire size on a vehicle that they sold me. Finally gave them the size and guess what, my size doesn't qualify for the offer. NO need doing business here!

DeCormier Nissan responded to this review

September 25, 2015

Unfortunately the dealership does not control which tires qualify for the buy 3 get 1 for one dollar offer.

lornare
8/27/2015

"Beware!!!!"

My son bought his first newer car at this dealership. He purchased a certified used car and purchased the extended warranty, He recently took his car into the dealership for and oil change and for them to look at his brakes. With less then 10,000 miles on the car since it was purchased, he is being told that it needs all new breaks , drums. tires ect. They are giving him a cost of $1,000,00 for these repairs. I would not recommend service at this dealership or even buying a re car from this dealership.

DeCormier Nissan responded to this review

August 28, 2015

This customer did purchase a vehicle from DeCormier Nissan on 06/10/2014 with 38,074 miles however, they did not return with any complaints or for any kind of service until 08/27/2015 with 48,904 miles, almost 11,000 miles later, with a complaint of brake noise. DeCormier Nissan found the front brake rotor was scored and overheated and the rear brake shoes are worn and rear brake drums have heat spots due to overheating. Also found front tires worn appears to be because of lack of rotation but again it is hard to determine due to having no maintenance records on this vehicle after purchase. DeCormier Nissan stands firm that we sold this customer a quality pre-owned vehicle that was well above minimum specifications for operation which is evident considering this customer did not return with any complaints for well over one year and over 10,000 miles. DeCormier Nissan always has and will continue to strive to provide the highest quality used vehicles and services to all our customers.

PeterB
7/11/2015

"Car Buying as It Should Be"

Actually enjoyed buying a car for the first time! Wonderful bunch of people at this dealership. We felt like we made new friends there. They were all honest and straight forward in our dealings. They actually listen to all your needs and concerns regarding this major purchase.

LovemyRogue
7/10/2015

"Great team, awesome customer service"

This is a great dealership. Everyone's was friendly but professional. Raul was great at explaining and answering my questions without being pushy. I got a great deal on my trade in. Just a great experience.

Jeff C
6/17/2015

"Great Experience"

Great customer service. Very easy process. Miko Valentin was great to work with. Price was right and I did not feel pressure to buy. I would highly recommend visiting this dealership. Ask for Miko Valentin.

Reviews of Angel Rivera