DeCormier Nissan

About DeCormier Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

SaraM
8/16/2016

"Service is Incredible! See Thomas every time! "

Have been to multiple local Nissan Service Centers and consider myself lucky to have found Thomas! It's so important to have a service provider who is reliable and trust worthy. Can't thank Decormier and Thomas enough!

Theresa08
7/30/2016

"This place is amazing!!!!! "

I absolutely love coming here. all the guys here are very friendly and helpful. They explain all the services and when it's due for your vehicle and the prices are good. It's the only dealership I trust. I have mainly worked with juiosh helder & sal and they have all been amazing.

SLG
6/23/2016

"My Experience "

Mr. Jean-Eddy Mores did a good job and was honest. He made car buying process run smoothly. Keep up the good work! Annie was nice also and very energetic.

Mamasue
6/15/2016

"Customer service at it's best"

Kind honest reliable service. Josh is a true professional who is honest and explains what is due, status, etc. He goes out of his way to help. All on the advisor desk are great, they work well together and it refreshing to see them help each other as well as the customers. They are so kind I bring them baked goods when I visit as I feel they deserve them. I would recommend them to wnyone. By the way I am the daughter of a mechanic so I am critical in honest people and places. DECORMIER passes my test.

NissanLover
6/10/2016

"Such an AMAZING experience!"

Let me start off by saying do NOT ever go to Harte Nissan in Hartford, CT such a horrible experience there. First of all the staff was not that friendly and on top of that the guy helping me out told me at first he could most definitely get me in the car I wanted so he took me out and showed me it then came in and said he has to talk to his manager about it... keep in mind it was a $10,000 car and I had $1,000 to put down. After keeping my mom and I waiting and waiting for hours without any new information he then came back to tell us that "they're working on it still but I don't want to keep you guys waiting so you can leave and I'll give you a call".... he might as well of said they couldn't do anything for me instead of keeping me waiting and never even calling back. After that horrible experience I went over to DeCormier Nissan in Manchester, CT and met with Calvin Crocklin and explained the whole situation and may I just say he worked his butt off to get me into a vehicle and make sure I was satisfied. I was so impressed with the service and HIGHLY satisfied. I gave him my down payment of $1,000 and he was able to get me into a 2014 $10,000 car which I'M IN LOVE WITH!!!!!!!! Why Harte was not able to do the same I don't understand I don't believe they work hard enough to make sure their customers are happy and satisfied when they leave. I also want to thank Annie Sheehan in the Finance dept at DeCormier because she also did a fantastic job on getting me into a vehicle and making sure I leave satisfied and she thoroughly explained all the paperwork and what is included on my gap coverage and everything else. My mom and I have both purchased vehicles from this branch and left very happy and satisfied. I will definitely be re-purchasing my future vehicles here as well.

Jwilliamson8
5/30/2016

"Recommend to anyone! "

My salesman Angel Rivera was awesome. He was personable, knowledgable, and professional! I'm so happy with my new car! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking for a new vehicle!

mdub
5/19/2016

"Great service every time"

All of service does a great job telling you what's going on, NO BS. If you feel your getting the run around when it comes to something they found on your car then you don't know your car or take care of it enough. Manager in service John keep up the good work.

Katiesue
5/16/2016

"wonderful"

I have a really good experience every time i go for work on my car.. Thomas has my wait time to a bare mininum.. He has such a great personality and always explains everything to me!! Thomas gets my car in for service no matter what!! Two thumbs for Thomas!!!

May 18, 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post this positive review. We greatly appreciate your continued business.

TriggerHappy
5/14/2016

"Excellent Service and Friendly Faces!"

Sal is always upbeat and and a pleasure to work with. He is honest and reliable. He welcome me as soon as I got out of my car and wasted no time taking care of me. I was on my way back home within 20 minutes! He doesn't beat around the bush in regards to the necessary things needed for your car. He is very accommodating and is willing to work with you!

Morris4541
5/13/2016

"I love Decormier Nissan!!"

I have ad several Nissan vehicles and have had service a a lot of srrounding Nissan dealerships, however Decormier nissan and thier employees are hands down the best!! Sal one of the service adivsors there always helps me. He always takes his time and is ver thorough with his work. Kudos to him!!

Reviews of Calvin Crocklin