DeCormier Nissan

About DeCormier Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Johnson
1/10/2015

"Jean-Eddy is why we chose DeCormier Nissan..."

I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Murano and have been extremely happy with it. They had fantastic customer service especially our salesman Jean- Eddy Mores. Jean- Eddy was patient with us and understanding, he went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for. Their facility was very clean and comfortable. Over all i was a great experience and we will definitely buy our next car there.

Dwight
1/09/2015

"Great dealership"

Fantastic Service excellent sales rep. and a great experience. The facility was clean the cars were right available to the customers view. My sales rep was understanding and willing to work with me

Cowie
12/16/2014

"Honesty, Integrity, and Amazing Customer Service!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Nissan Rogue SL from DeCormier Nissan. When purchasing a Nissan, there is no finer dealer than DeCormier. The salesmen are knowledgeable, courteous and down to earth (Which makes ALL the difference in entering a dealership). There is no high pressure tactics, no game playing with pricing, its actually a pleasure to have dealt with the staff. I also had the pleasure of meeting (and dealing with) the service department - which is top shelf! The service department is so professionally managed, its not like any other dealership service department I had dealt with. The staff at DeCormier Nissan surpasses any of any dealership in the New England area. They go above and beyond what is expected, to make sure that the customer is happy. The experience I've had with them is superior, enjoyable, and left me with the feeling that I definitely made the right choice!! Don't go anywhere else - DeCormier Nissan rocks!! The difference is that they actually care about their customers after the car purchase, which is so rare in this field. They all want to be sure that you're happy with your purchase; from Calvin (my salesman), Bob H., to Raul and Jon (service department) and, of course, Joe DeCormier. Thank you for this experience!!

David A Smith
12/04/2014

"MY NISSAN EXPERIENCE"

My experience with DeCormier Nissan was good. Everything was well explained, and we were not rushed, or felt any pressure to do anything. I will tell others about my experience at DeCormier!

sk2bb2
11/30/2014

"Great Dealership!"

I came to this dealership with my parents looking for a specific car in mind to help me get through the winter weather when I commute to college. Calvin was the dealer that was our representative and he did a WONDERFUL job. He was very polite and respectful. He also had quite a humor. Overall, my experience at this dealership was great and I would recommend others to come here!

columbus13
11/20/2014

"nice car terrible buying experience"

I purchased a 2011 murano. If i could give half stars then i would. First off they registered the car and added the insurance to the vehicle before even telling me if I had been approved by the bank and telling me what my rate was and monthly payments would be. They rushed me to pick up the vehicle then once I picked up the vehicle they were very nasty to me when I went back a few days later with an issue. It made it very hard for me to enjoy my first financed vehicle. I wasnt excited about the car because I didnt like the buying experience that I went through with this dealership. I will never buy or recommend this dealership to anyone.

DeCormier Nissan responded to this review

November 24, 2014

Dealership held car for over a month for customer while she tried to obtain financing. After one month, customer opted to go with dealerships finance and purchased and extended warranty. After two days, customer decided to cancel her extended warranty. She thought she would be getting money back, however when a warranty is built into the loan, and the warranty is cancelled, the money is returned to the lien holder to buy down the principal, and not returned to the customer.

edesmarais
11/11/2014

"Good Call"

I had been pricing out 2015 Altimas. I went in on a Sunday just to check there inventory. Dave Attardo helped me out with no pressure. The fact that he actually listened to me and could tell I had done my research and wasn't going to buy that day, but still gave me his attention was wonderful. He followed up with me but not in an obnoxious way. I was willing to drive to Boston and get a much better price than I had in the area, but Dave saved me the trip and actually beat the price I was given including an extended warranty. I will buy my next car from him. Him and Eric Myers from finance made the experience excellent and painless. They were both respectful of my time and addressing any and all concerns I had.

Jamesus8
10/23/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

I bought my first car here and everything about the experience was amazing. Miko was very friendly, helpful and very professional. He understood what I was looking for and gave me a great deal on a used car. No pressure, A+ experience. I was even given pizza while i waited for my papers. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested getting a Nissan.

barbdj
10/10/2014

"DeCormier Nissan"

My husband and I have been very happy with our purchases at DeCormier. They have a wonderful staff who allows you time to think over your purchase and the price you want to pay. We have been dealing with them since 2000 and have never been disappointed. This is a great place to buy a car!!1

don't know the names of the others

sathish.vijayendran
10/02/2014

"Wonderful Experience..!!!"

I had a very great experience buying my Nissan Altima here.. they were so transparent and made the entire purchase hassle free..I can say this with 100% confidence as i almost stopped by all deals around Harford, CT area and had worst and best experience with later being at DeCormier..I would really recommend all nissan buyers to check this place after checking the Lia Nissan @ enfield..so you get to experience what is worst and best ...:))

Reviews of Calvin Crocklin