DeCormier Nissan

About DeCormier Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

PeterB
7/11/2015

"Car Buying as It Should Be"

Actually enjoyed buying a car for the first time! Wonderful bunch of people at this dealership. We felt like we made new friends there. They were all honest and straight forward in our dealings. They actually listen to all your needs and concerns regarding this major purchase.

LovemyRogue
7/10/2015

"Great team, awesome customer service"

This is a great dealership. Everyone's was friendly but professional. Raul was great at explaining and answering my questions without being pushy. I got a great deal on my trade in. Just a great experience.

Jeff C
6/17/2015

"Great Experience"

Great customer service. Very easy process. Miko Valentin was great to work with. Price was right and I did not feel pressure to buy. I would highly recommend visiting this dealership. Ask for Miko Valentin.

Hank
5/26/2015

"Owner to Lesee"

Had a 2013 Altma SV. At my age, I decided to turn in the 2013 and lease a 2015; I worked with Dan Santana to accomplish this which was handled in a most professional manner. The only part of the transaction that was somewhat irritating was the amount of paperwork involved, probably due to regulations. I very much recommend the DeCormier dealership

Ramman2005
5/01/2015

"My Outstanding experience with DeCormier Nissan"

This is my first time owning a Nissan product. I have always been a bit of a "Dodge Guy" myself. On April 26th I was online looking at all the makes trying to find a mid-sized pick up truck and I discovered the Frontier. I grew up in Manchester and knew of DeCormier's great reputation so I decided to make the trip to see them and see what the Frontier is all about. Now, I live in eastern Ct and have a Nissan dealer 5 miles from my home. So on my way to DeCormier I passed two other Nissan Dealers! (And glad I did) When I arrived Matt DeCormier greeted me and helped me find the right truck for me. Finding the right truck only took minutes because he listened to what I was looking for and narrowed it down to a couple of trucks. A quick spin and I knew this was the truck for me. We put the deal together and I couldn't be any happier. I'm glad I made the trip to see the guys over at DeCormier and will return again. Thank you Matt, Bruce, Miko, Dawn and David for all of your help and taking the time to listen and answer all of my questions. I urge anyone looking for a vehicle to go see the guys over at DeCormier! You will be glad you did!

Buyer
4/02/2015

"My Altima Purchase"

Hassle-free experience from a fine dealership. All discount options were explained for optimum pricing. My family has had previous experience with this fine family dealership.

Mark Newcomer

PATHFINDER
2/17/2015

"DECORMIER NISSAN A FREAKIN NIGHTMARE"

LONG STORY SHORT LEASED A BRAND NEW 2013 PATHFINDER PLATINUM - HAS NOW LESS THAN 20000 MILES AND IT HAS BEEN MORE AT THE DEALERS FOR SERVICE ISSUES THAN ON THE ROAD...CUSTOMER SERVICE WHAT THE HECK IS THAT AND MANAGEMENT TRULY NOT IN THEIR DAILY LANGUAGE.. THIS DEALER IS TRULY A NIGHTMARE ON "TOLLAND STREET'.. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM DECORMIER NISSAN..THEY ARE NICE AND FRIENDLY AT TIME OF PURCHASE WHICH USUALLY TAKES A DAY AN HALF SO BRING BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER AND ONCE YOUR SALE IS COMPLETE HASTA LA VISTA.. THE ONLY GOOD EXPERIENCE WAS WITH THE SALESPERSON

DeCormier Nissan responded to this review

March 03, 2015

In response to the negative review by "Pathfinder", we at DeCormier Nissan will simply say that it seems to be obvious that the issue is not with the dealership but with the evident need of the individual who wrote this review to slander people in general. DeCormier Nissan remains neutral in this situation; as we have always attempted to do throughout the entire length of our business.

PATHFINDER responded to this review

February 17, 2015

FORGOT TO MENTION THE ONLY GOOD PART WAS THE SALESPERSON.

Johnson
1/10/2015

"Jean-Eddy is why we chose DeCormier Nissan..."

I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Murano and have been extremely happy with it. They had fantastic customer service especially our salesman Jean- Eddy Mores. Jean- Eddy was patient with us and understanding, he went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for. Their facility was very clean and comfortable. Over all i was a great experience and we will definitely buy our next car there.

Dwight
1/09/2015

"Great dealership"

Fantastic Service excellent sales rep. and a great experience. The facility was clean the cars were right available to the customers view. My sales rep was understanding and willing to work with me

Cowie
12/16/2014

"Honesty, Integrity, and Amazing Customer Service!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Nissan Rogue SL from DeCormier Nissan. When purchasing a Nissan, there is no finer dealer than DeCormier. The salesmen are knowledgeable, courteous and down to earth (Which makes ALL the difference in entering a dealership). There is no high pressure tactics, no game playing with pricing, its actually a pleasure to have dealt with the staff. I also had the pleasure of meeting (and dealing with) the service department - which is top shelf! The service department is so professionally managed, its not like any other dealership service department I had dealt with. The staff at DeCormier Nissan surpasses any of any dealership in the New England area. They go above and beyond what is expected, to make sure that the customer is happy. The experience I've had with them is superior, enjoyable, and left me with the feeling that I definitely made the right choice!! Don't go anywhere else - DeCormier Nissan rocks!! The difference is that they actually care about their customers after the car purchase, which is so rare in this field. They all want to be sure that you're happy with your purchase; from Calvin (my salesman), Bob H., to Raul and Jon (service department) and, of course, Joe DeCormier. Thank you for this experience!!

Reviews of Raul Lopez