Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Sales Representative

June 23, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- jdaddy

Buying my first car through Dean Team was amazing. Matt Hampton is an awesome guy that loves helping people find the exact Car they're looking for,. He made the whole process simple and understandable while making sure I knew exactly what to expect through the purchasing process. 10/10 ??

Matt Hampton

June 22, 2017

"Best buying experience I've ever had!"

- mjc7921

This is the third vehicle I've bought from Dean Team, and won't be the last. They're different than other dealers. They haven't played games with me or tried to make me do what THEY want me to do. Emails, phone, text -- whatever works best for the customer. Ryan came in on his day off to make sure the sale went perfectly. Scott texted me at night to go over offer details because I was crunched for time. Rick moved me through finance quickly and answered every question I had. It really is different at Dean Team. I will be back.

Ryan Troll
Rick Richard
Scott Roberts

June 22, 2017

"First time car buyer"

- hmip12

I worked with Jason. He was very friendly and great with communication throughout the entire process. I would work with him again in the future. I love my "new" car!

Jason Moore