Delta Auto Sales

Delta Auto Sales
Delta Auto Sales Info

Northeast Car Connection

Auto Direct Cars

"I will recommend your dealership to everyone. Your team..."

I will recommend your dealership to everyone. Your team exceeded my expectations. You guys were awesome! I can't believe how easy you made everything for my family. :-)

Boris

"My experience was a good one. They were friendly and..."

My experience was a good one. They were friendly and answer all my questions, I am very happy for the opportunity/ purchase of my new vehicle.I will return to buy again.

Boris

"I was looking for a used car but my credit history..."

I was looking for a used car but my credit history wasn't good and I got turn down in many dealerships. I went to Delta Auto Sales and I was approved financing and was able to drive away with a very nice car. It was a friendly family atmosphere.

Wendy

"The dealership had a good selection of clean used..."

The dealership had a good selection of clean used vehicles. I completed an online application and then went to the dealership for a test drive. They were able to seal the deal up that day and I drove home that afternoon. I would definitely recommend Delta Auto Sales, they were professional, courteous and were amiable in their approach selling the vehicle. Boris was truthful in his description of the vehicle prior to me arriving and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and sturdy it was. The internet pictures were good but until you see it in person you can never be sure. Wendy helped with the final paperwork and explained everything very clearly. I have now had the vehicle for just over 2 weeks and my family and I are thrilled with it. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Wendy, Boris

"I went to delta auto Sales to look for a jetta and was..."

I went to delta auto Sales to look for a jetta and was surprised when They had my favourite model the gli 1.8t it was the best id seen and they Had great financing

wendy and boris

"This is the third vehicle in the family we buy at Delta..."

This is the third vehicle in the family we buy at Delta Auto Sales, my mom just got a 2006 Honda and was able to get financing and everything was stress free. I will keep recommending you guys are amazing.

Wendy

"Loved the Service at the dealer very kind people treat me..."

Loved the Service at the dealer very kind people treat me well have bought three cars from There and they are just great with the financing plans . highly recommend you go and see their inventory

boris and wendy

"The moment we arrived to Delta Auto Sales we felt we were..."

The moment we arrived to Delta Auto Sales we felt we were part of the family, Boris was extremely knowlegdeable and welcoming. He throughly answer all our questions and addressed any concerns that we had, buying a car from Delta Auto Sales was a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Delta Auto Sales to any one in need of a great used vehicle.

Boris Wendy

"It was a pleasure doing business with Boris. He was very..."

It was a pleasure doing business with Boris. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. This is the second car we buy from Delta Auto Sales. I will keep recommending them to all my family and friends planning to buy a used vehicle.

Boris

"I am extremely happy with my purchase at Delta Auto Sales..."

I am extremely happy with my purchase at Delta Auto Sales Boris and Wendy treated me very nice and the price and quality if the vehicle are excellent. I will highly recommend them to all my friends and family. Not to mention I got approved there and all the dealers I visited turn me down. You will not regret going to see and buy there. I love my car. Thanks guys you are the best.

Wendy and Boris