Devon Nissan

Conicelli Nissan

Mo
2/08/2016

"Poor sales team"

Walked in and the 2 men at the desk barely looked up from the casual coversation they were having. A sales woman came over to me and they finally turned their attention to me. I was placed with someone I felt was inexperienced with nissan products, as he had difficulty answering my questions. I was only shown used cars and given prices on used when I was interested in new as well. They tried to set me up with a quote that included "anti-theft protection" which when I questioned why that was included since I have insurance he couldn't back up. I wanted to know the cash price and he came back with a quote incuding interest rates which were high. I didn't come dressed to the nines and clearly they assumed what I could afford or what rate I might be. Big mistake, I'll be visiting another nissan dealer to pursue a vehicle.

Sales and sales manager

Not happy
12/31/2015

"The worst!"

My husband is unable to drive his new car because no tags or registration came in the mail, he can't go to work and the only thing the dealer can say is it's out of their hands it's been over 30 days the paper work came in late for the first payment therefore the payment was late needless to say he got smaked with a late fee. I asked to speak to the head of the company, the general manager said the same thing except it's no one else over him and he will call me the next day at 9 when his receptionist come in, needless to say no call my husband called hours later they said they couldn't find who he was looking for and no one can help him but he can leave a message. The worst experience ever!

General manager and John in finance

njc
10/14/2015

"Best Dealership Experience"

We have bought a number of cars over the years and have had experiences from great to "never again". Today we drove home a new Nissan, having had the best dealership experience ever. The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly and everybody in the building was pleasant and helpful and willing and able to answer our many questions.

Til, George and several others whose names I forget

Siciliansallie
10/13/2015

"Mark Weisen's the MAN! Devon Nissan's the PLACE!"

I've purchased many cars over the years. My consumer experiences have been varied from dealership to dealership; salesman to salesman. Sometimes it's been quite pleasant. Other times I've felt the need to take a shower after spending time with an automobile salesman. Anyway, my Toyota Highlander has 148,500 miles on it and is still going strong. I thought to give the Highlander to my son for his transportation to and from work. That meant I needed a new car for myself. The search was on. I visited 8 different dealerships in PA and NJ. Some experiences called for soap and towel. However, upon entering Devon Nissan, that changed. Mark Weisen, neatly pressed, smiling, offered me his hand accompanied by a sincerely spoken hello. My very first thought as Mark approached me was, "Oh, no! I can't even get in the door without these guys pouncing on me." We looked at cars, test drove a Rogue and I left. I checked out several more dealers, arrived home on Monday night, perused a few more autos for sale sites, went back to Devon Nissan site, chose a car, made an appointment online to meet Mark Tuesday morning. The over all experience was my being satisfied with every aspect of the deal which allowed me to drive away a couple hours later smiling behind the wheel of my new Nissan Rogue. Great dealership, great salesman, great car.

Mark Weisen; Chuck; George. I've forgotten the finance fellow's name, but he too was excellent in providing great customer service.

Morn93
10/12/2015

" I'm a very happy customer"

After 2 weeks of shopping for a new car we ended up at Devon Nissan. We didn't think we would end up with a new car because we owes so much on our current car. Our salesman Chad was very patient with us and the sales manager found a way to make our new Altima affordable. We are so thankful for what Devon Nissan did for us!!

Chad Chuck

JC
8/30/2015

"New ownership/sales manager are typical, old school snakes"

Almost decade long customer of the former All Star Nissan at this location, have leased three fully loaded Frontiers from them consecutively. Came in to talk about possibly leasing TWO new fully loaded vehicles and was presented with payments more than $100 higher than I paid for the same price vehicles previously; and they couldn't get me out of the showroom fast enough once I said how insulting and laughable they are now. Does the name Carfagno ring a bell? It should - steer well clear of the new ownership/management. Worst experience I've ever had.

Mike Carfagno

CarlinM79
4/17/2015

"great and friendly service"

My experience at Devon Nissan has been excellent! they are friendly and quick with the services that are provided. I will recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks!

Dan Moore

pstrumbull
3/05/2015

"Very Pleased!!!!!"

I was met on the lot by a salesperson who DID NOT make me feel pressured. We went inside and I explained my wants and wishes. I like to be direct but I don't think I am unreasonable. I had done my research and he knew a lot about the vehicle. Everyone went above and beyond to get the specific vehicle I wanted in a very short time - 4 days and they really came through on the financing side. While in the dealership I watched the General Manager mop wet spots on the floor so no one would slip and fall. This action said a lot to me about how the new ownership will manage this location and what I can expect during future service visits. I would highly recommend this location if you are considering a Nissan. Im delighted at the service I got so close to home!

Orlando Rodriguez

rreese1043
3/03/2015

"Great experience from Sr art to finish"

Alex S. knows his product, he made my shopping experience easy they has the model I wanted and the price was right also A met was very nice John Reese

Alex Shreffler

Bky89
3/03/2015

"My new Altima!!"

My experience its Devon Nissan was FANTASTIC!! All the employees were super kind and helpful. Amit and Alex were especially awesome. The made the stressful car buying experience a dream for me. These guys helped me get into my dream car and I couldn't be more happy.

Amit, Alex