Devon Nissan

Eisenhauer Nissan Inc

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

CarlinM79
4/17/2015

"great and friendly service"

My experience at Devon Nissan has been excellent! they are friendly and quick with the services that are provided. I will recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks!

Dan Moore

pstrumbull
3/05/2015

"Very Pleased!!!!!"

I was met on the lot by a salesperson who DID NOT make me feel pressured. We went inside and I explained my wants and wishes. I like to be direct but I don't think I am unreasonable. I had done my research and he knew a lot about the vehicle. Everyone went above and beyond to get the specific vehicle I wanted in a very short time - 4 days and they really came through on the financing side. While in the dealership I watched the General Manager mop wet spots on the floor so no one would slip and fall. This action said a lot to me about how the new ownership will manage this location and what I can expect during future service visits. I would highly recommend this location if you are considering a Nissan. Im delighted at the service I got so close to home!

Orlando Rodriguez

rreese1043
3/03/2015

"Great experience from Sr art to finish"

Alex S. knows his product, he made my shopping experience easy they has the model I wanted and the price was right also A met was very nice John Reese

Alex Shreffler

Bky89
3/03/2015

"My new Altima!!"

My experience its Devon Nissan was FANTASTIC!! All the employees were super kind and helpful. Amit and Alex were especially awesome. The made the stressful car buying experience a dream for me. These guys helped me get into my dream car and I couldn't be more happy.

Amit, Alex

maura
2/21/2015

"BUYERS BEWARE.......VERY SHADY DEALERSHIP"

STOP!!!! Before you visit this dealership!!!!!! Left them a $250.00 deposit to hold a car over night so my son could see it. Back seat of the car was CLAWED by an animal.....which, of course, went unmentioned. When I DID mention it....they knew it and said they would see if they could fix it. I changed my mind and THAT is when the fun began!!!! COULD NOT GET MY DEPOSIT BACK!! They cashed my check.....could not issue me one of theirs....BS BS BLAH BLAH......I ended up stopping payment.....which cost me $30.00. BUYERS BEWARE.......very shady people.

Chad and Greg

ggooding
1/17/2015

"Great!"

Devon Nissan was a place I would recommend to all my friends. Alex was polite, courteous and helped me get everythig I wanted and more.

Alex Shreffler

Colon24
6/21/2014

"They don't honor there warranties that they sell u!!"

We bought a warranty for tires for life on our car so they said that I didn't get my last oil change there that they won't give me new tires even thow they said all tires was bad!! Never will buy a nissan again!!

Service manager

GoodWitchPA
5/21/2014

"Fantastic experience"

I'd been to several dealerships and done my online research before I went to Nissan of Devon. The entire experience was great from beginning to end. Wayne explained everything in detail, took me on a good length test drive, presented all of the financial options for the vehicle and worked with me to get it all together. Alex checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly. I'd gladly buy another vehicle from these folks with a moment's hesitation.

Wayne Bumm, Alex Nuzzi, Kyle Keehn

Anyawee
5/13/2014

"GREAT, GREATER, GREATEST EXPERIENCE "

FROM THE BEGINNING GREETED VERY WELL, WANTED NEW CAR, BUT DID NOT WORK OUT. WAYNE KEPT OUR HEADS UP, AN DID NOT GIVE UP UNTIL WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED. ALEX GAVE VERY GOOD INFLUENCE ALONG WITH WAYNE. WIFE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AT FIRST, BECAUSE COULD NOT GET NEW CAR. WAYNE WORKED HIS MAGIC AN KNEW HIS STOCK PILE. PUT US ON TO A GREAT 2007 MAXIMA MORE IDEAL THEN THE 2014 SENTRA MY WIFE HAD HER EYES ON. ALEX VERIFIED THE GREATNESS WITH THE MAXIMA, AND MY WIFE WAS ON IT. WE LOVE THIS CAR!!!! PLUS ALEX HOOK US WITH THE WONDERFUL 2 YEAR PROTECTION BUMPER TO BUMPER FOR A GREAT DISCOUNT. I WAS PAYING MORE FOR MY KIA SPECTRA COMPARED TO THE FULL PACKAGE DEAL WITH THIS MAXIMA AND COVERAGE. OH, AND TOM STELZER WILL KEEP YOU LAUGHING STRAIGHT TO SIGNING FOR A GREAT DEAL OF AUTO'S. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP OVER A FINE RESTAURANT. KEEP UP THE GREATNESS GUYS. I'll BE BACK! in my Arnold voice, lol.

WAYNE BUMM, ALEX NUZZI, TOM STELZER

jdough
5/08/2014

"After Sales Telemarketing"

I bought my 2010 Altima four years ago, got a good price and have had good service since then. The only issue I now have is that since changing ownership, I get constant phone calls and emails to home and work trying to sell me another car. I've asked over and over to be taken of the list and always told they understand I don't want to be bothered and will stop but they just keep at it. I'll go back to a dealership who values my business, not one that chases me trying to sell me into a car I don't need and don't want. I bought the Altima because I expected that it will last. They seem to think I badly need a new car right now. It's a shame that a dealership that provides good service and I would go back to for my next car thinks they need to telemarket me. They are wrong.

Dante Vannicola