Devon Nissan

Conicelli Nissan

VincentM
4/30/2016

"Liars and Cheats"

Wow, what an absolutely terrible experience. Do not work with Til Madrigale or Tim DeJesus, unless you want to endure sales games and tricks. This place employs liars and cheats who will stop at nothing to steal money from you. Discussed our budget limit of $24,500 total for a 2016 Rogue with family package over the phone several days ago. They called me back a day later to say they could get the deal done within our budget. One day later, while about to head over to the dealership, I call to confirm and they back out, claiming tax and title weren't included in the verbal offer. When deal falls apart they immediately call me back and re-agree to the original terms. $24,500 all in, they even emailed me a contract with it in writing. We drive 30 minutes to the dealership and, after an hour of waiting for financing and a (low-ball) trade-in offer, they then try to cheat us out of an extra $400+ by claiming they calculated the wrong sales tax in their offer and that the real price is now $24,900+. They were clearly hoping we'd be frustrated enough to just accept at this point, rather than simply being honest from the start, and couldn't care less about our wasted time. These are their sales tactics. Don't trust anything they say or even put into writing. Oh, and BTW, they didn't even have the car in stock at the time, despite telling me otherwise several days prior. Lies, lies, and more lies.

Til Madrigale and Tim DeJesus

KBaptiste85
3/31/2016

"great experience"

Had a great experience upgrading my car. Justin was efficient and professional. Justin is the best sales person ever. I would recommend family and friends to this dealership.

Justin Brown

KLawson12
3/28/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I had a wonderful experience at the Nissan Dealership in Devon! Because of the wonderful folks at Nissan, I am now leasing a 2016 Nissan Maxima!

Justin Brown

JK
3/21/2016

"Unexpected Purchase"

I came in for inspection of my 2006 Maxima. Was not looking to buy a new car. It was extemely difficult to give up my car, as it held tremendous sentimental value for me. However, it was time to let it go & the team here helped me through the process. Sales Consultant Til Madrigale provided service above & beyond! She was friendly, knowledgeable & professional. She also spent a great deal of time teaching me how to use the features on my new Altima. I have been going to this dealership for 24 years, have never been disappointed & I expect to continue this relationship.

Til Madrigale - THE BEST!!; George - Manager; Adam - Finance; Alyssa - Service

Victoria Hill
3/20/2016

"trade for newer used model"

I came in for an oil change but traded my 2012 Rogue for a newer used model a Rogue 2014 to save on upcoming repairs

MameXaali N'Diaye

Mo
2/08/2016

"Poor sales team"

Walked in and the 2 men at the desk barely looked up from the casual coversation they were having. A sales woman came over to me and they finally turned their attention to me. I was placed with someone I felt was inexperienced with nissan products, as he had difficulty answering my questions. I was only shown used cars and given prices on used when I was interested in new as well. They tried to set me up with a quote that included "anti-theft protection" which when I questioned why that was included since I have insurance he couldn't back up. I wanted to know the cash price and he came back with a quote incuding interest rates which were high. I didn't come dressed to the nines and clearly they assumed what I could afford or what rate I might be. Big mistake, I'll be visiting another nissan dealer to pursue a vehicle.

Sales and sales manager

Not happy
12/31/2015

"The worst!"

My husband is unable to drive his new car because no tags or registration came in the mail, he can't go to work and the only thing the dealer can say is it's out of their hands it's been over 30 days the paper work came in late for the first payment therefore the payment was late needless to say he got smaked with a late fee. I asked to speak to the head of the company, the general manager said the same thing except it's no one else over him and he will call me the next day at 9 when his receptionist come in, needless to say no call my husband called hours later they said they couldn't find who he was looking for and no one can help him but he can leave a message. The worst experience ever!

General manager and John in finance

njc
10/14/2015

"Best Dealership Experience"

We have bought a number of cars over the years and have had experiences from great to "never again". Today we drove home a new Nissan, having had the best dealership experience ever. The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly and everybody in the building was pleasant and helpful and willing and able to answer our many questions.

Til, George and several others whose names I forget

Siciliansallie
10/13/2015

"Mark Weisen's the MAN! Devon Nissan's the PLACE!"

I've purchased many cars over the years. My consumer experiences have been varied from dealership to dealership; salesman to salesman. Sometimes it's been quite pleasant. Other times I've felt the need to take a shower after spending time with an automobile salesman. Anyway, my Toyota Highlander has 148,500 miles on it and is still going strong. I thought to give the Highlander to my son for his transportation to and from work. That meant I needed a new car for myself. The search was on. I visited 8 different dealerships in PA and NJ. Some experiences called for soap and towel. However, upon entering Devon Nissan, that changed. Mark Weisen, neatly pressed, smiling, offered me his hand accompanied by a sincerely spoken hello. My very first thought as Mark approached me was, "Oh, no! I can't even get in the door without these guys pouncing on me." We looked at cars, test drove a Rogue and I left. I checked out several more dealers, arrived home on Monday night, perused a few more autos for sale sites, went back to Devon Nissan site, chose a car, made an appointment online to meet Mark Tuesday morning. The over all experience was my being satisfied with every aspect of the deal which allowed me to drive away a couple hours later smiling behind the wheel of my new Nissan Rogue. Great dealership, great salesman, great car.

Mark Weisen; Chuck; George. I've forgotten the finance fellow's name, but he too was excellent in providing great customer service.

Morn93
10/12/2015

" I'm a very happy customer"

After 2 weeks of shopping for a new car we ended up at Devon Nissan. We didn't think we would end up with a new car because we owes so much on our current car. Our salesman Chad was very patient with us and the sales manager found a way to make our new Altima affordable. We are so thankful for what Devon Nissan did for us!!

Chad Chuck