Devon Nissan

Woodbury Nissan

Conicelli Nissan

Porsh84
7/13/2016

"Committment to Hospitality and Excellence "

From the time I walked through the door , Kathy J. was very welcoming and warm. It was unlike any car buying experience I've ever had. All of the employees in the dealership where friendly and nice. I did not think I would have a good experience , but they definitely exceeded my expectations. John C. was very very helpful. He was also funny and very down to earth . I would recommend this dealership to Anyone thinking of buying a car. This dealership is topnotch you will not regret your decision. Thanks again Kathy and John for all of your help

Kathy Jospeh and John Christinzio

AlyssaR83
6/17/2016

"Flawless"

Nothing could have been done better. Ellen, in sales and Tim, the manager, were more than pleasurable to deal with. They made the process painless and actually enjoyable. Ellen listened to my every word and got me the vehicle that best suited my budget and needs. She was very personable and enjoyable throughout the entire experience. Tim got me approved at a great leasing price with my less than stellar credit score. He achieved what I thought to be the impossible. The entire staff, from the sales team, the service team, technicians and detailers were all extremely friendly and made me feel like I was a part of their family. I highly recommend Devon Nissan to everyone and anyone looking to purchase a Nissan (and even a non-Nissan as they have a wide array of used cars!) product. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ellen Harbison and Tim DeJesus

Zilka16
6/14/2016

"Justin B. & John C. "

I love this dealership, Justin told me to come in and promised me that I was going to leave with something and I did! With the help of him and John, I love my new car. This is the perfect dealership, they don't lie to you and they actually make it happen for you. John promised me a nice car too and he actually made it happen. So thank you Justin & Johnny. I appreciate it. .

Justin Brown, John C.

Thomasina
6/01/2016

"Justin is wonderful"

I had a great experience working with Justin Brown as he helped me buy my new Sentra. He is clear, patient, knowledgable, hard-working—and he listens—so his hard work is for you. I recommend this dealership highly as they have many services. Justin Brown is a gem—one of the many wonderful people working at Devon Nissan.

George is wonderful too! And Greg.

nexttopagent

"Awesome Experience"

Justin stuck to his word and got me an affordable car to drive off in. I explained my situation and he still seem confident in getting me what I wanted. Justin is very trust worthy, he was working hard with his boss to make me happy. Once it's time to trade in my car, I already know who I'm going too!

Justin and John

Erica M.

"Great experience"

I went into Devon Nissan thinking i wasn't going to leave with a car due to my credit being bad and me being young.I met Justin, he was so nice and helpful. He gave all options possible and helped me get my first car. Excellent customer service. I recommend seeing Justin if your looking for a car whether new or used.

Justin and John

Brian S.

"Great Experience"

I was referred to Devon Nissan to purchase a vehicle, in particular, I was referred to Justin. I was interested in a car that sold before I got there. Justin found the same car at a different Nissan location, and had it sent over to the one in Devon. Same price, and the same mileage. He really helped me out, and made the process easy. Great guy to do business with.

Justin Brown and John

Abrams0920
5/31/2016

"Justin was awesome and his team"

I decided to trade my 2008 Galant in. I wasn't expecting to get anything off the lot due to my horrible credit. I was just expecting to come out with additional information regarding how it works when trading a vehicle in. When we gotten finished the paper work and the hard work Justin and his team have done to get me in a 2016 Sentra I was shocked. I definity will be coming back when it's time to upgrade. Justin was very polite and professional. The manager was very nice also and I will definitely recommend others to come here, you will not be disappointed.

Justin

Amyd

"Nissan Sentra "

Had a great experience working with Justin upgrading my car. He got me into a vehicle that fits me. I reccomend him for anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Justin

bhmamadou

"Another one!"

Had a great experience purchasing a vehicle here for the second time. Justin and Greg were patient and attentive with my request and I was offered a great deal for my new '16 Altima.

Justin and Greg