Diamond Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Imperial Chevrolet

mariazinkus
1/01/2016

"Extremely pleased. "

Went there last week to shop for a vehicle. The sales staff was very professional and knowledgable . Made us feel very comfortable, no pressure, showing us as many vehicles we wanted to see. We told them our price range and got us a price on a vehicle that was perfect. I was surprised and please at the price we paid. I actually didn't think we would be able to get the vehicle we wanted for the price we wanted. They exceeded our expectations . The process was quick, efficient, smooth, and enjoyable . Thank you Joe Simon.

Jon Massad, Joe Simon

kaytised
12/15/2015

"I was humiliated"

I scheduled service at Diamond because I had received terrible customer service at Imperial Chevrolet where I had purchased my vehicle. I was hoping that I would have a better experience, but this was not the case. Kim was very abrupt and rude on the phone when I scheduled my appointment. When I brought my car in to have the scheduled service done, I again dealt with Kim. After telling me that the work would not be covered under my warranty, she told me that I am at fault for the necessary work due to a large scrape on my front passenger side bumper. I was shocked to hear of the scrape since I had not seen a scrape on my bumper and I know that I did not collide with anything to cause the scrape. Because of my surprise, Kim walked me out to my car to show me. I stated that I had never seen that scrape before today, so she immediately said, "let's look at the camera footage then." We walked back inside and she went across the hall to a man's office and said quite loudly, "I need the camera footage because she insists that we damaged her car!" The man rolled his eyes and made a face to show that he was bothered. I was horrified since I never once accused them of the damage. I told her it was not necessary, and that what she told the man was untrue. Kim did not offer further assistance, just walked me to my car, took out the paper they had placed inside and sent me on my way. She did not even address the open recall on my vehicle.

Kim

imnobody
9/07/2015

"Would not recommend this dealership"

We recently had a very poor experience with Diamond Chevrolet. They told us they would be able to secure the car we wanted but kept us hanging for almost two weeks before we finally asked for our deposit back. During this time they did not call us or try to keep us informed (we had to call them), lied to us about having a car for us, and basically treated us like we (and our money) didn't matter. Extremely disappointed in this dealership.

Alexis McCarthy

Brenda Salois
7/29/2015

"Excellent "

Our salesman Steve Wilbur went well and beyond to make our car buying easy and he was also took the extra time to sit with me and explain all the different options my new car has . If in the future I would ask for Steve's help again .

Steve Wilbur

steve and sherry
7/22/2015

"Steve Wilbur - New Vehicle Purchase"

Our salesman, Steve Wilbur, made our new vehicle purchase go smoothly. He went above and beyond to complete the deal and to educate us on the vehicle's features. We would look up Steve again on any future vehicle purchases and recommend him to others. Thanks again Steve!

Steve Wilbur

The source
1/13/2015

"Great teamwork"

I want to thank the team at Diamond in Auburn Massachusetts for their complete professionalism. I walked into the store a little intimidated but knew that I had an acquaintance that worked there in Steve Wilbur. Steve was unavailable when my wife and I arrived but we were very warmly greeted and made comfortable by Maurice the fleet manager at the dealership. Now let it be known We were there for one vehicle not a fleet, and Maurice treated us as though we were purchasing a truckload...he knew the inventory, the vehicle we were looking for and graciously showed us all the bells and whistles we were interested in never trying to upsell us on stuff we weren't interested in. Thanks to Kevin Reilly as general sales manager for getting us the best deal possible for the vehicle we were considering no bs no messing around straight to the point. Very much appreciated. I would have no problem referring anyone to any of these three gentlemen at diamond dealer group in auburn Massachusetts

Maurice, Steve Wilbur, Kevin Reilly

buzz
1/10/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Crystal, the assistant service manager, went above and beyond in assisting me in getting a new windshield for my 2012 cadillac srx that I purchased at this dealership. The friendly and welcoming staff made the overall experience a pleasant one and I will definitely recommend them to all friends and family. -Buzz Zaramba

Crystal Kinney, Butch Latino, Bert Curtin

haddadd020
11/18/2014

"service"

Brian from Diamond finally called me back to say the problem was in downloading a program to my car. Tech stayed late to fix it and I picked up my car afterhours. Brought my car in last night so they could start work on it early so I'd get it back on time. Wasn't Brian's fault not done but grateful he got it completed. Love my SRX but expect better from service.

Brian - not the 1st service person I talked with

dupedj
5/22/2014

"Great Dealership!"

I have been using this dealership to Service my car since I bought it a year ago and it is 30+ miles from me!!! Their staff is great and always looking to accomidate any way they can. Would recomend this Dealerships to anyone I know for Sales or for Service!

Joe Simon (GM), Randy Reid & Chris (Service dvisor)

LandSharks5
1/08/2014

"Our purchasing experience with Diamond Chevrolet was..."

Our purchasing experience with Diamond Chevrolet was exceptional from start to finish. We purchased a 2014 Chevy Suburban, and worked with Joe Simon (GM). Joe guided us every step of the way. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service is unmatched. Diamond Chevrolet is a high quality dealership with high quality professionals who deliver on their promises.

Joe Simon