Diamond Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Herb Connolly Chevrolet

Brenda Salois
7/29/2015

"Excellent "

Our salesman Steve Wilbur went well and beyond to make our car buying easy and he was also took the extra time to sit with me and explain all the different options my new car has . If in the future I would ask for Steve's help again .

Steve Wilbur

steve and sherry
7/22/2015

"Steve Wilbur - New Vehicle Purchase"

Our salesman, Steve Wilbur, made our new vehicle purchase go smoothly. He went above and beyond to complete the deal and to educate us on the vehicle's features. We would look up Steve again on any future vehicle purchases and recommend him to others. Thanks again Steve!

Steve Wilbur

The source
1/13/2015

"Great teamwork"

I want to thank the team at Diamond in Auburn Massachusetts for their complete professionalism. I walked into the store a little intimidated but knew that I had an acquaintance that worked there in Steve Wilbur. Steve was unavailable when my wife and I arrived but we were very warmly greeted and made comfortable by Maurice the fleet manager at the dealership. Now let it be known We were there for one vehicle not a fleet, and Maurice treated us as though we were purchasing a truckload...he knew the inventory, the vehicle we were looking for and graciously showed us all the bells and whistles we were interested in never trying to upsell us on stuff we weren't interested in. Thanks to Kevin Reilly as general sales manager for getting us the best deal possible for the vehicle we were considering no bs no messing around straight to the point. Very much appreciated. I would have no problem referring anyone to any of these three gentlemen at diamond dealer group in auburn Massachusetts

Maurice, Steve Wilbur, Kevin Reilly

buzz
1/10/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Crystal, the assistant service manager, went above and beyond in assisting me in getting a new windshield for my 2012 cadillac srx that I purchased at this dealership. The friendly and welcoming staff made the overall experience a pleasant one and I will definitely recommend them to all friends and family. -Buzz Zaramba

Crystal Kinney, Butch Latino, Bert Curtin

haddadd020
11/18/2014

"service"

Brian from Diamond finally called me back to say the problem was in downloading a program to my car. Tech stayed late to fix it and I picked up my car afterhours. Brought my car in last night so they could start work on it early so I'd get it back on time. Wasn't Brian's fault not done but grateful he got it completed. Love my SRX but expect better from service.

Brian - not the 1st service person I talked with

dupedj
5/22/2014

"Great Dealership!"

I have been using this dealership to Service my car since I bought it a year ago and it is 30+ miles from me!!! Their staff is great and always looking to accomidate any way they can. Would recomend this Dealerships to anyone I know for Sales or for Service!

Joe Simon (GM), Randy Reid & Chris (Service dvisor)

LandSharks5
1/08/2014

"Our purchasing experience with Diamond Chevrolet was..."

Our purchasing experience with Diamond Chevrolet was exceptional from start to finish. We purchased a 2014 Chevy Suburban, and worked with Joe Simon (GM). Joe guided us every step of the way. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service is unmatched. Diamond Chevrolet is a high quality dealership with high quality professionals who deliver on their promises.

Joe Simon

BarbJohnson2
10/15/2013

"We started the process of purchasing our Buick encore mid..."

We started the process of purchasing our Buick encore mid April . Our original salesman was Anthony. He worked hard & had great follow through. The first time we were suppose to pick up our car we were called that the courier could not pick it up d/t illness. The next day we were called our vehicle had a scratch. We declined the damaged vehicle. At that point we were told they could not locate a vehicle that met our specifications & if we should get our deposit back. (I thought this was odd, in this economy not even trying to retain a sale). We decided to order a vehicle as we were not in a rush. We actually got a call that they managed to find the car meeting all my requests. We went in to pick it up only to find it was the wrong color, which they tried to convince me was a color other than what it was...I am not color blind. Once again we ordered a vehicle. This was the last week of April. We were promised delivery in 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks I called to check on my order status as I had heard nothing. I learned that our original salesman had left and was directed to speak with a Mr. Baker who was curt & said your vehicle is not ready try back in 4 weeks. Of course when my husband called he was given more information and was told "maybe another week". I decided to do a vehicle search & found a vehicle meeting all my specifications in Norwood. I had to give Diamond all the information and they were able to obtain it after a week's time. When we went to pick up the vehicle it was not prepped, the registration was not ready & they had lost the deal that was previously agreed upon so we had to spend an hour plus haggling for the original deal. My husband wrote a check which Diamond entered electronically & then cashed as well essentially cashing the check twice which we had to stop payment on. We called numerous times to clear this up & never received a return call. Then they had the nerve to turn us into collections for stopping payment on their over charging us. I was told to return to the dealership on Saturday to pick up my registration & get my inspection sticker. When I arrived Dana Lapierre said " yeah we don't have it, come back Monday" I was furious. A simple phone call to save me a wasted trip would have been nice. I could go on & on. Long story short, our experience was horrific.

Dana LaPiere

apple69
9/24/2013

"I was a friend of Larry Trapasso and I was in the market..."

I was a friend of Larry Trapasso and I was in the market for a used car. I knew what I wanted was not a lease and I thought I would have to purchase something under 10000. I put him through the ropes, comparing all the models, mileage, engine size etc, etc. He was patient and respectful. With his help and the magic and patience of Shannon Smith in financing I got a better car than I expected with the certified package and the extended warranty. I know I am safe driving with my children and can feel confident to return to the dealer for service questions anytime. Larry is really a dynamic person who is very welcoming and accommodating. Thank you team! @

Larry Trapasso

Coop92
9/16/2013

"I was in need of a new car & i had bought my old one..."

I was in need of a new car & i had bought my old one from diamond when they were on park ave in worcester ma , So i went to thier auburn site And looked around , & met diamonds sales men Jay carlson who helped me find the right Car & fit for me I ended up leasing A 2013 chevrolet Equinox , And i couldn't be Anymore happy Then I Am Now.. Jay Carlson at diamond was very professional & Friendly They made everything very easy And Comfortable , like i had known him for Years And I Thank Him & Diamond Very Much.

Jay Carlson