Dick Edwards Auto Plaza

Kenny Constable

June 12, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Blue_st34

Great family friendly dealership with an awesome atmosphere. The staff is eager to help with the car buying process and not scared of children running around the desk.

Austin Azevedo

June 02, 2017

"Great Service!!"

- TAMMY MARIE MOBLEY

I had been looking for another subaru since I had sold mine 3 years ago. I inquired about one I found on line. Within 15 mins I got a call from the dealership and we went down to see it about an hour later. Everyone was so friendly and not at all pushy. Angel was very knowledgeable and showed us all the bells and whistles. We took it for a test drive and drove it home an hour later. This was a really great car buying experience and I absolutely love my new car.

Angelina Randall

March 16, 2017

"I came here with a friend of mine and was blown away"

- tylerdbest

I was handed to Maria Royal and she found the perfect car for me in a matter of seconds. Service was excellent. Patient and understanding of my decisions and helped me the entire process. I would definitely come back to continue servicing with staff.

Maria Royal