Dick Edwards Auto Plaza

Kenny Constable

July 27, 2017

"Jeep Rubicon "

- Steph Smrcka

Steve (older gentleman) in the service department has been wonderful helping me get my new-to-me Jeep Rubicon up to date with the recalls and things that needed to be fixed that were covered under warranty. He is very patient and goes above and beyond with me. Takes the time to call and keep me in the loop with when the parts came in and when to bring in the Jeep. Even had someone take me back to my house so I didn't have to wait at the dealership all day for it to be done. Thank you very much Mr Steve!

Steve Nitschke

June 12, 2017

"Outstanding"

- Blue_st34

Great family friendly dealership with an awesome atmosphere. The staff is eager to help with the car buying process and not scared of children running around the desk.

Austin Azevedo

June 02, 2017

"Great Service!!"

- TAMMY MARIE MOBLEY

I had been looking for another subaru since I had sold mine 3 years ago. I inquired about one I found on line. Within 15 mins I got a call from the dealership and we went down to see it about an hour later. Everyone was so friendly and not at all pushy. Angel was very knowledgeable and showed us all the bells and whistles. We took it for a test drive and drove it home an hour later. This was a really great car buying experience and I absolutely love my new car.

Angelina Randall