Dick Edwards Auto Plaza

Sr. Sales Consultant
Angelina Randall, Sales, Dick Edwards Auto Plaza

Angelina Randall

March 16, 2017

"I came here with a friend of mine and was blown away"

- tylerdbest

I was handed to Maria Royal and she found the perfect car for me in a matter of seconds. Service was excellent. Patient and understanding of my decisions and helped me the entire process. I would definitely come back to continue servicing with staff.

March 07, 2017

"Great Sales Staff"

- Great Sales Staff, lschapman

He brought the car to me at office over lunch. He was understating, went up and beyond his job and kindness with words. Oscar is the best!!

February 28, 2017

"Never got an Appointment to have my Car Service!"

- steayeddy

I went online and submitted a request for an appointment for an Oil Change and for two of the three Recalls for my 2013 Ford Fusion. The first two request, I had asked to be called for the appointment, after a few days of not hearing from them, I submitted a third request, asking to be emailed with an appointment date, in case we were playing phone tag. To this day, I have still not heard from them. I finally scheduled an appointment with an Independent Mechanic, Jesse, at Mobile Car Care. He does outstanding work! I figured they did not want to bother with me, because I had requested the Recall work to be completed also. If they are going to offer appointment request online, then they should at least have the common courtesy to respond, one way or the other. What is sad, is, I will still have to deal with them to get the Recall work completed.

Used 2011 Dodge Durango, $16742