Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Larry Welsh

May 20, 2017

"First Time Buyer"

- amaree12

Jacin was a great salesman. I came in with the intent of purchasing a completely different car than what I actually purchased but I am very happy with my choice. I would recommend Jacin to any of my peers and colleagues and will definitely be contacting him when it's time for a new car!

May 18, 2017

"I wouldn't go anywhere else"

- tmccall Verified Customer

Dan Powers is the best. Honestly. I really think that he is the nicest, most honest and genuine guy in all of sales. I never feel pressured, or that I have to lease a vehicle. I always know I will be taken care of at Dick Scott. Dan treats you like you are family, and just really does his best to get you want you are looking for in a vehicle. I would recommend not only Dan, but Justin as well, as he makes the signing process so easy. Dick Scott is the place to get your vehicle, and this is coming from a female that plays hardball with prices. They are willing to get you in a great ride. Dan and staff never talk down to you, or make you feel silly. It is a very family oriented environment, and I recommend my family and friends to go there.

Dan Powers
Justin Baxter

May 17, 2017

"New Lease"

- jfsuarez59 Verified Customer

Great service attention to our needs and interest. Worked to meet not only our needs and wants for the car but found us one with many more opptions at a cost within our budget. This is the 4th vehicle we have gotten at Dick Scott and will return for the next.

Justin Baxter