Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jacin Lohman

Dan Powers, Sales Representative, Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dan Powers

June 25, 2017

"Great experience with very helpful employees"

- ITSARAHTHOMAS Verified Customer

I recently bought a used car at Dick Scott. Bob B. was extremely helpful, along with his co-workers. He made sure to show me cars that were within my price range and had the features I was looking for. Bob was very friendly, honest, and genuine. I am very happy with my experience and my purchased car, and I would definitely return again!

Bob Borkowski
Dominic Zito

June 16, 2017

"Jeep Wrangler Lease"

- jorgensenco

I decided to lease a new Jeep Wrangler Sport and also decided to go locally to Dick Scott. Once I was there, I was greeted by Jacin Lohman who helped choose which type of jeep to look at and get. After one was chosen, it was very smooth and easy to find one. Also, shipping the vehicle to the dealership took less time than stated. An overall very honest and easy experience as a first time leaser.

Jacin Lohman
Justin Baxter

June 16, 2017

"Larry Welsh is the BEST! "

- dawnb245 Verified Customer

Larry completely exceeded my expectations when it came to getting my new car. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get into a new car. I was in a Ford lease and was over mileage. I had gone back to Ford to see about getting out of my lease, with my over mileage and they weren't willing to help me. But when I went to go see Larry at Dick Scott he told me not to worry, that he would help me. And he sure did. He got me out of my lease, took care of the over mileage and I got into a new lease that fits my budget and my soon to be growing family. I can't say enough about how wonderful Larry and the entire staff of Dick Scott Dodge has been. They really are the best.

Justin Baxter