Dick Scott Motor Mall

Amelia Smyth, Internet Manager, Dick Scott Motor Mall

Amelia Smyth

Internet Manager

August 18, 2017

"Great service and collision center"

- Swelch

Used them for the first time and was completely satisfied. First in the service center I had a bunch of front end work done. They fixed another issue with a previous shops repair that was done wrong and didn't charge me for it. I have after market rims and had to find a place to do the alignment. They could have just sent me on my way but they Jesse in service got on the phone and found a place to do it for me. Then to the collision center for my tailgate dent to be repaired and fresh paint job. Again they amazed me when they fixed 2 other small dents and didn't charge me. Thank you Brian! It's so appreciated to have a dealership not rake you over the coals. In addition they were all super nice and communication couldn't have been better. I will be back and highly recommend these guys.

Scott Combs
Jesse Shelton
Brian Behnke

August 16, 2017

"Amazing "

- DodgeGirl17

I bought my first car ( 2015 Dodge Dart ) from Dick Scott in Fowlerville, MI approximately 3 months ago and didn't even hesitate to return there 2 days ago when it was time to buy my daughter her first car ( 2004 Saturn ) My salesman was Bill Kiesgen both times because he's such an amazing person! From the minute that I first met Bill he listened to what I was looking for, what I could afford to spend and never, not one time did he ever pressure me to spend more money! Bill treated me and my kids just like we were family. If you're thinking about buying a car I highly recommend you calling Bill and talking to him. You won't regret it! Not only will you get a good deal but you'll leave with a new friend!

Bill Kiesgen

August 14, 2017

"Great Sales and Finance team!"

- JOHN-HOCK Verified Customer

Joe and Jeff made my first time visit so non-pressured and comfortable that I purchased a Dodge Durango. I had been to several dealerships and they wouldn't or couldn't match your internet price on a similar SUV. The pop corn was good too!! lol.

Joey Draper

New 2017 Jeep Wrangler, $39490

2017 Jeep Wrangler

• Free Dick Scott Rewards Program
  • Free New Owner Seminars
  • Free Delivery of your new vehicle to home or work
Dick Scott Motor Mall, Fowlerville, MI, 48836