Diffee Ford Lincoln

Josh Jacobson, Certified Sales Consultant, Diffee Ford Lincoln

Josh Jacobson

Certified Sales Consultant

May 14, 2017

"Happy with the Custome Service"

- Fitzpatrick

Gary Karlin the salesman and Rob Williams the director of finance were nice and helpful at the ElReno store. Customer Service is out of the park excellent. Couldn't be Happier with the way Gary Jumped through hoops to make sure my husband and I were happy. Thank you Gary and Rob for your help.

Gary Karlin
Mark Chesnut
3.0
Rob Williams

May 03, 2017

"Exemplary Dealership"

- AEBmom

Diffee Ford Lincoln is hands down the best dealership I have ever worked with. I have spent two years trying to find the perfect preowned car for my family. My initial email contact with Don VanZant was prompt, polite, and informative. He made arrangements for me to work with Turner Wilkins prior to going to the dealership. I drove two hours with my 5yr old daughter to test drive the vehicle I had contacted them about. Turner greeted me right after I pulled up and the car I was interested in was waiting right up front. Turner's knowledge about the vehicle was excellent and his personality was warm and welcoming. His patience and kindness and accommodation with my active 5yr old was so so helpful and made my visit all the better. As a woman, I usually find dealerships intimidating and condescending. But I did NOT feel that way even for one second during my time at Diffee Ford Lincoln. The entire process of test driving, appraisal of my trade in vehicle, and all of the necessary paperwork that followed was prompt, professional, and accurate. I love my 'new to me' car and so does my family. Working with Diffee Ford Lincoln was definitely the best experience I could have dreamed of. Huge thank you's to everyone there. I am now a Diffee customer for life.

Turner Wilkins
Other Employees : Don VanZant

April 25, 2017

"Found a Keeper..."

- Happy Camper

After driving a 2004 GMC Denali since it was brand new, Shanon decided she wanted something different. The Denali has a grand total of 86,000 miles. Looked at Cadillac and other GM Products but had seen the Navigators around town. Color, age, and price were perfect. The purchase experience with Brad was painless.

Brad Knobel