Diffee Ford Lincoln

Conner Diffee, Certified Sales Consultant, Diffee Ford Lincoln

Conner Diffee

Certified Sales Consultant

August 14, 2017

"Sales is great! Service dept needs work"

- Kenneth Smith

I bought my 2011 f150 a couple of days ago. The sales team was excellent! The dealer was courteous and helpful and the deal was fair. I feel I got a fair price for my trade and a fare price on my purchase. Now fast forward too today. Once again the salesman was great coming through on his promises. One of those being talking to the service dept about an issue. Well service didn't call me as they said they would for starters. Then when I explain my problem and a possible solution he jumps at me with " Google ain't a repair diagnoses" or something to the affect. I told him I didn't use Google. That I infact talked to a Ford mechanic. And even had the tsb for the problem. He insisted it would have to be kept over night. The tsb called for a software flash. He then says how are we gonna fix a problem with out parts! Last I knew software flashes require no parts. I was willing to pay for the software flash with no diagnostic. No overnight stay but his rudeness cost the dealership any chance of me ever using the service dept. I will pay more other places if I'm treated better. After it was all said and done. He looked up my vehicle and low and behold it does need a software update. Now I'm not a mechanic. But I have studied up on how dealership service departments work and this throws up sighns of less ethical operations. I hope I'm wrong. Sorry for the rant but I'm not happy at all. That being said I have no issue buying another truck from Lancing and Court.

Brandon Arnold
Court Diffee

August 11, 2017

"Diffee = Great Customer Service"

- Satisfied customer

The people at the Diffee dealership are always great to work with, from sales, to finance, to service, to management! We are repeat customers because of the great customer service and the fact we know they will give us a fair deal on both purchases and trade-in.

Jon Zerger
Laine Diffee

August 10, 2017

"Great staff"

- Chuckstruck

I enjoyed the experience. Josh was willing to go above and beyond to help me find the right truck. Lancing was great to work with since Josh was out when we went to pick up the truck. Thanks Todd Mosshart for your help as well

Josh Jacobson