Carter Chevrolet

SALES CONSULTANT

July 14, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- Nancy Fortmann

Was looking for a certain vehicle and they found me exactly what I wanted with in a day. This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased at Carter's.

Kurt Scheck

July 13, 2017

"excellent service very pleasant salesman"

- jmort

excellent service from the salesman Matt Cecil. the whole process was quick and simple, We absolutely love the new Silverado..it is very road quiet.

MATT CECIL

July 12, 2017

"First New Car Purchase"

- wyoungbird

Buying a new car is a big commitment and can be scary and intimidating. Carter's put me at ease. They were patient and worked with me as I was so indecisive. There was no pressure and they put me in a vehicle that was perfect for my needs. I looked at a few vehicles but I love my new Malibu. Since then, my salesman has checked on me. With every little tweak I have, I can text or call or e-mail and he quickly responds, and that's great customer service. The car is a great investment and I am still learning the quirks of a new vehicle. I would highly recommend them to purchase a vehicle.

• Children