Carter Chevrolet

SALES CONSULTANT

April 24, 2017

"Comforting experience "

- piechockidakota

Most dealerships attempt to make you feel like you have to buy a vehicle from them, or attempt to force you into buying an vehicle that you did not come to look at, however Carter Chevrolet has made a difference in that. Upon arrival I was greeted by a lovely lady behind the front desk that directed me to a car sales associate. He asked what kind of vehicle I was looking for after introducing himself. Not only did he find the exact kind of vehicles I was interested in, he made sure the price of the vehicles he selected were in my 'comfort zone'. I was given the opportunity to test drive many vehicles in order to made sure the vehicle I purchase was the one for me. After making my selection on the vehicle, I was given a remarkable price opportunity that I could not pass up. One thing that I found very comforting about my visit to Carter Chevrolet was their respect for my decision to wait until I find the vehicle for me to run my credit (something most other dealerships attempted to push me to do). After agreeing on a price and giving my personal information to finance the vehicle, my sales associate gave me and my family the opportunity to enjoy complementary fried chicken at a famous local food joint while waiting on all of the finance paperwork to be completed and printed off for us to sign when we return. The finance part was extremely smooth, we were not pushed into buying anything we didn't want and everything was explained in a way that would make it easy to understand. After my sales associate gave me a run down of my new truck, we were on our way with a smile on our faces, full stomachs, and satisfaction with our purchase decision.

April 23, 2017

"A hometown personal experience "

- BAB

Every person that I dealt with at Carter Chevrolet bent over backwards to assist and accomdate me. No high pressure sales pitch, just honest straightforward deals. They REALLY live up to their slogan. Making friends and selling cars, in THAT order. This was the best and smoothest car purchase I have ever made. In the future, I will come to Carter Chevrolet for all of my vehicle purchases.

April 19, 2017

"Great People and buying experience!"

- Bob R

I found the vehicle online and made the short 20 minute drive to Okarche. Everyone was friendly and very helpful in making this a pleasant buying experience. Thanks!

• Children