Don Elliott Autoworld

1225 North Richmond Road, Wharton, Texas 77488

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|Chrysler|Dodge|GMC|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Don Elliott Autoworld
Don Elliott Autoworld Info

"Good service, good deal"

Called the first time, talked to Jason, told him what I wanted, a few days later Jason called and said they found the vehicle I was looking for, all went well.

Andy and Mr. Davis

"I had an appointment to look at new cars and was met at..."

I had an appointment to look at new cars and was met at the door by Susan Wells. She was very helpful in knowing which vehicle to show me. Andy Hollingsworth worked hard to get me a good interest rate. Bill Davis got all the paperwork done and helped pick out which extra warranty was good for me. Johnny Garcia helped me all along the way to decide on certain issues I needed help with. They were all a great team and I feel like I made 4 new friends. I even got to meet Mr. Elliot himself. Great dealership!

Susan Wells, Andy Hollingsworth, Bill Davis, and Johnny Garcia

"I had been without a vehicle for a few years, and it had..."

I had been without a vehicle for a few years, and it had become critical for me purchase something affordable and reliable in order to transport myself around Houston. Without hesitation, I came to my hometown of Wharton, and put my full trust in Jason Rivera, a fellow Wharton native. He had sold me another vehicle in the past, and I found him to be a man of integrity and a skilled salesman with excellent product knowledge, He was able to find the perfect vehicle to match every requirement that I suggested. Knowing that I am a nervous shopper, he was able to quickly put my mind at ease with his calm demeanor and his skill level at every step of the way. While awaiting the final few details and documents to be processed, I observed Jason and Mike RIvera with other customers, and found them to be just as helpful and friendly as they had been with me. I plan to make my future purchases at this dealership, and will recommend that others do as well. Overall, I feel blessed with the entire experience...

Jason Rivera

"After being turned down by so many different places we..."

After being turned down by so many different places we tried this dealership praying for a miracle and with the hard work these gentleman put in they were able to get me into a 2014 jeep compass!! They are amazing

mike rivera and Johnny Garcia

"Went in there to buy a new vehicle that was advertised on..."

Went in there to buy a new vehicle that was advertised on their webpage. I asked to pay the price they advertised on their webpage and they said they could not honor their OWN WEBPAGE PRICES.

Gary Heffner

"I had shopped online a couple weeks ago for a used,..."

I had shopped online a couple weeks ago for a used, dependable and yet affordable car (knowing that financing might be a challenge). Was contacted by Rhonda with Don Elliott Autoworld and then by salesman Jason in used cars at the dealership in Wharton, Tx.. After meeting in person, found that there was no way at that time to get payments where I wanted. The next day Johnny Garcia, the used car General Manager and asked me if he could ask me some questions about my credit report. After talking he said he would get back with me. The next day called me and said he had good news. Went that evening and he informed me that all 3 banks had turned me down, but because I was honest about what happened over the past 6 years in my life which explained everything in my credit report, he called one of the banks back and asked them to please Ty again. He told her all of what I had told him and before he could finish he said "I don't need to hear anymore! She deserves this and she is approved!" I was so blessed and am now the proud owner of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze - and it is supercharged too!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! No matter what credit challenge you may have, go to Don Elliott Autoworld, they seem to have the ability to work with all kinds of credit challenges. Their customer service it outstanding!!! Thank you Johnny Garcia & Jason!!!

Jason in Used car sales & Johnny Garcia - General Manager

"The people were very friendly and helpful to my husband..."

The people were very friendly and helpful to my husband and I. They did everything they could to help us find a car that meet our means and our needs.

"I feel Mr. Johnny Garcia really tried to get me into the..."

I feel Mr. Johnny Garcia really tried to get me into the car that I wanted. He followed up with me several times and was very thorough and straight-forward about the challenges that stood in the way for making the deal work. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be but I sincerely do believe he did everything within his power to help me out, and for that I am very grateful. Thanks again, Johnny!

"Came down to Wharton from Galveston knowing exactly what..."

Came down to Wharton from Galveston knowing exactly what I wanted. Their price was fair and I walked away happy. The financing process took longer than I expected, but they fought to get me a great rate, so it was worth it. Not a lot of pressure, very accommodating, and exceptionally friendly. The detailing on the truck was a little rushed so they didn't get everything perfect, but the truck still looked pretty good regardless. Even spoke with Mr. Elliot and his wife while we were there. I'd recommend Don Elliot.

"I went this past weekend to trade in my old Challenger..."

I went this past weekend to trade in my old Challenger for a new 2012. The experience was pleasant. I worked with Mike to get all the needed info in order before making the 1 + hour drive. I did not feel pressured as with other sales people in the past. The car was just as described & drives smooth. I felt very comfortable dealing with the manager, sales & finance dept. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a new car to go to Don Elliott..the drive might be far but you definitely get a good deal. Thanks guys!!