Don Weir's Reno Dodge

4.3

May 23, 2017

"pleasant experiance"

- raymond hill

Everybody was very professional and knowledgeable from Bill Zupo in sales to Troy in finance and everybody involved. Pleasant experience. Would not hesitate to recommend. .

Bill Zupo

May 23, 2017

"What a great experience!"

- Karen & Leon

This is our first experience with Reno Dodge, and we are just so excited at the deal that we got!! Everyone was very helpful and friendly. We felt like we were treated like family! Thank you Reno Dodge!! Just loving our new Challenger!!!

Bill Zupo
Other Employees : Troy Lindley

May 20, 2017

"My dream car my bucket list"

- Cwest1957

They all went out of their way above and beyond. I have been to other dealerships and did not hqve a good experience. Mr Wier and Moe you should be very proud of your staff. I tip my hat to Larry, Tom, and Vinny. They are now my extended family. In fact "They Rock!" Im a proud owner of a 2017 124 Fiat Spyder. Love you guys. You made my dream come true.

Tom Cheers