Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Doug
9/28/2016

"James Johnson I always trust this guy"

It seems like James always looks out for me and I'm sure other people I appreciate it when he takes care of my car

James johnson

Lindsay
9/14/2016

"James Johnson Service Support"

James is patient and clear in explaining exactly what work needs to be performed and why. I do not hesitate to visit Don White's for service because of James. I trust him and do not feel like I'm being taken advantage of (as I've felt with other dealerships in the past). I truly feel respected and valued as a customer thanks to James.

travishise
9/02/2016

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport through the dealership and my experience overall was very pleasant. I visited them a few times to get a feel for which vehicle best suited my needs and wants and Trevor was very helpful and attentive, taking me on multiple test drives and being very accommodating. When it came time to purchase, Trevor and the rest of the staff were very helpful in helping us get to the price point I was most comfortable with.

Trevor Roy

ralph
8/29/2016

"James provides excellent service!"

James informs me of exactly what my car needs at a given mileage; he calls multiple times to let me know precisely when my vehicle is ready for pick up. He understands and explains any recall items and he treats me as a valued customer. My husband has 15 years of experience with James and I only one but I look forward to many more. Ralph LeBlanc

James

Trisha Maxwell
8/26/2016

"Patrick Hennessy"

Patrick has always been very curtious with my husband and I. He explains everything in a person to person tale. As busy as he is he does keep people updated on there vehicle.

Patrick Hennessy

proharp18
8/25/2016

"Service Dept. is great"

I have been going to Don White Timonium for service on my 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan for some time now. My service tech agent is James Johnson. I have known him for some twelve years or more now and feel confident that he has my best interests at heart when he recommends service. I bypass any number of mechanics and garages to get to Don White's, but happily do so knowing that James will not steer me wrong. It is wonderful to be able to trust someone to fix your car right the first time!

Toye39
8/24/2016

"Thanks James Johnson for all your help"

Excellent service, clean environment, friendly and knowledgeable workers. Everyone is so friendly and polite. So glad I bought my car from your dealership. Thank you for the excellent service😀😀👏👏

michael sicher
8/24/2016

"Best Communication"

One of the frustrating things about car service is the often lack of communication. Your car will be ready at....and then you call and you can't reach your service advisor, and you leave a message, and you wait.... However, This was not the case with Don White. The service advisor, Joy, was just that: a real joy. She called me to go over the service (I had done a night drop-off), she called me with an update, she called me with a solution to a problem....all in a timely manner, and always pleasant and polite. She made what could have been a very frustrating experience one that was smooth and easy. Good job.

Joy

D. Dolan
7/27/2016

"Thank you!"

A big "thank you" to both Kevin Carroll and James Price from the service department for taking such good care of us. You both were great and helping us resolve the many issues we had with our mini van.

Kevin Carroll & James Price

GCJeep
7/24/2016

"Recall 2016 "Parking Barke""

This is my 2nd Jeep Grand Cherokee I purchased ( I am on #4) from Don White's over the years and I am very pleased with sales and service. Patrick Hennessy and Keenan were excellent in taking care of my "recall" issue. I will definitely take my Jeep there for service again.

Patrick Hennessy & Kennan