Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Brian Cummings
6/19/2016

"Noise solved"

I put the caravan in for regular maintenance plus I told James about an intermittent noise . I had no hope for them solving the problem but it was diagnosed and fixed.

Ray Insley
6/13/2016

"The best dealership I have ever dealt with in my 71 years"

I Had a fantastic experience with this dealership. It started with the salesman, Rob Marsteller, The negotheations went fair, even tempered and Rob was very nowledgeable. He did a fantastic job. We went on vacation some time after the purchased and I had a problem with my new van. I had to call the general manager,Mike Campanga. He reacted very quickly and went beyond my expections.

Rob Marsteller, Mike campana

Tmorga81
5/22/2016

"Always a good experience"

I bought my 2009 Chrysler 300 here last year. Even tho it was a used car they still treated me like I was buying a brand new car. Now when I take my car for service Oil changes/tire rotations and such. I always feel welcomed especially by James (service department). He always comes out of his way to come say Hi and chit chat for a moment. But all the guys in the service department are very nice and welcoming. For that reason I don't mind waiting for my car while it's being worked on. I Just wanted to say thank you Don White staff for not making it a uncomfortable situation to take my car there for service and for buying a car there. Thomas Morga 2009 Chrysler 300

James service department

Flipflopsdreamer
5/15/2016

"Respecting your customers is great."

I was met by a young salesman Trevor Roy, to my surprise, he was polite and had respects to what I wanted and what I was looking for. We had just came from another dealerships, one who had a car I liked but the salesperson was so rude. I am a single woman looking for a car, I get tired of salesman, who think they are better than me, just because they are a guy and then be totally rude. With Trevor, he was so nice and polite, it caught me off guard. Plus he understood just what I was looking for and in the right price range. He not only got me a Jeep, he got a loyal customer. My son who had got his Jeep at another dealership after seeing how they treated me, plans to always go back to Don White's Timonium over any other dealership.

Trevor Roy

ServiceRepair
5/05/2016

"Great Service"

I brought our 2003 diesel work truck in for what I thought was 2 recalls but actually turned into 6! James Johnson was incredibly informative & promotly ordered all the parts & had the recalls completed quickly.

Wdepaola10
5/05/2016

"Great cars, better service!"

Don White's is an awesome dealership. I bought my first Jeep from there in 2009 and my only regret is I didn't buy my second one there in 2013. The sales team is top notch and the service team takes great care of their customers. Even though I didn't buy my second Jeep at Don White's I continue to go there for my oil changes and regular maintenance. I personally deal with James but all of their advisors are great. I had my Jeep in for a regular oil change about a week ago and just before I left someone mentioned the automated car wash was out of service. I had noticed when they pulled my Jeep up that it was freshly washed so I figured mine was the one that broke it. Turns out it had been broken for a few days and James HAND WASHED my vehicle. The dealership I bought the Jeep from wouldn't waste their time washing it at all and here James took time to do it by hand, that says it all right there! If you're in the market for a DCJ vehicle, do yourself a favor and see this great crew. You won't be sorry!

Bill1231
5/02/2016

"Service"

Contacted Scott Bachman in the service dept and alerted him to my concerns, Mr Bachman explained the process that they were going to take and then supplied me with a rental until the vehicle was completed Scott was very Professional and caring. He was upfront and direct, a refreshing change. I do recommend Don White's to everyone that ask me about a dealership that can be trusted.

Scott Bachman

Kc0927
5/01/2016

"Service center"

I had a concern about my service and expressed this with service manager Kevin Caroll. Kevin listened to my concern and took immediate action to resolve my issue. I was very appreciative of attention given to my problem. Thank you Kevin. Sincerely, Kim Hart

Kevin Caroll

JeepWrangler80
4/26/2016

"Service Department"

Have had multiple Jeeps serviced here and only because of James Johnson. I feel like he is a member of my family and personal takes care of my jeeps as if they were his own. He's always available to discuss anything needed or recommended with them. He doesn't charge me for all the little crap that other places do. Prices are very fair. He keeps me informed of the status anytime they are in for service and will even email me pictures explaining the job being performed!!! Can't ask for more!!! If you have your car serviced at Don Whites go see James!!!!

Ranch1970
4/26/2016

"Service at its BEST!"

Don Whites is above the rest when it comes to their employees, especially the service department. For several years I have dealt with the same adviser in the service department "James", he always greets with a smile and delivers what he promises. Over the years I have felt like the guys at Don Whites are like family, if you are looking to purchase a new or used car, you need to experience the Don Whites difference. You won't regret it.