Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Jesus lover
1/22/2016

"Worst Car Buying Experience Ever"

Do not even waste your time to check out this dealership! This has got to be the worst possible place on earth to buy a car. Let me just say that I would rather ride a bus or walk, then to actually buy a vehicle from this dealership! This place is not in business to sell cars, for they treat the selling experience as a game, where they try to take advantage of anyone who may not be informed of a vehicles market value. They tried selling me a 2015 Grand Cherokee at sticker price, and offerered me approximately $5000 less then the KBB on my trade in. When I stated that there offer was totally unreasonable, then it turned into a game for their sales manager who was positively absolutely the worst sales person I ever encountered in my life. Having been the president of a sales company and being in sales for over 40 years of my life, if I would have seen any of my sales personnel act like this guy Buddy, I would have fired them on the spot. It got so bad that he tried to hold my keys hostage. I had to ask to get them back about 5-6 times. I have bought many a car in my life and I currently own five vehicles, and I can say without a doubt, that this was the worst experience I ever had at a dealership. And reading some of these other reviews, I now understand why. My advice, STAY AWAY! I will say that my salesperson Will though, was a perfect gentlemen when we took the test drive, and would recommend him to any dealership that may be looking for a good salesperson. His is way over qualified to be associated with the riffraff that he works for!

Will and Buddy

Jeep1115
1/15/2016

"Really!!!"

No knowledge of product from salesman to manager to general manager. Unprofessional in dress, attitude , preparation and follow up. I just don't understand how any of these people get hired. Does Don white even exist? If he dies then he doesn't care about his own business. Worst experience I ever encountered trying to buy a car. Don please contact me I xsn straighten your dealership out quickly

All

JeepsSuck11
12/30/2015

"Don White... They will Treat you Right!! "

Note: this may of been the worst... and I mean worst dealer to work with in the history of dealers. If you go thru a recall process don't expect them to contribute in the least. Also note that they will jump you thru hoops not to pay tax for the recall and will make you file yourself to reclaim. As of right now I'm still going thru this process to reclaim Gap Insurance. 4 Months Later... I'm going to save you a ton of money and a lot of aggravation internet. So here it is in full 1) Note that the E-Price is a fabrication. They want you in the door so you can argue over 50 dollars under sticker. 2) The Service Department is actually quite decent. If you ever have a issue with your jeep.. Hopefully bought somewhere else they actually are pretty good. 3) The F&I Manager is Terrible.... Just Simply Terrible. 4) Expect to have them attempt to sell you another car once your new car is reclaimed by Chrysler. Seriously, If you choose to just take the cash and go someplace else your in for a bad time like slamming your pinky toe into a coffee table leg bad time. So there you go. Hopefully someone reads this after reading there E-Price and I can save them from the worst experience in life other than catching Ebola.

Bill G., Trevor

Shawnups
12/03/2015

"Very Poor Sales team and Manager"

Please do not waste your time at this dealership!They run ads and give estimate quotes that they can't even meet.They wasted A LOT of my time telling me they would meet my price,gave me great estimates just to turn around and completely waste my time,fuel and schedule.Do not believe anything the salesman say,and the sales manager is even worse!I would hope by reading this review you won't waste your time with a bunch of liars like I did.I have never written a bad review or any review.But in hopes that this will steer someone away from dealing with what I did the past 2 nights,I really hope you choose another dealership!I would never buy a vehicle from this lot or refer anyone.If your looking for a group of liars that only have their interests at hand,then this is the place for you!

Entire Sales Team

lb
10/12/2015

"dealer broke contract!.,very uncomfortable people here.!"

i purchased jeep patriot2014.,all i could afford.,my jeep i am very satisfied with.,but did not like dealing with this place from beginning.,i found jeep on e- net for one price and (locked it in) but when at dealer price changed.,very pushy bunch. finnily after being called back numerious times got jeep for close to offered price, i was supposed to recieve lifetime maintanence but they started to charge me., lot of no good people at this place., if you can find good deal somewhere else go there!.

sales, service,manegement.

Donwhiteisawful
8/22/2015

"Terrible sales manager"

Went to buy a new Jeep - total bait and switch tactics with online pricing. Finally, after we looked at the fair price on KBB the sales manager intervened and said they would not take less than the sticker price - he was totally arrogant and disrespectful - his name was mike-

Michael Campagna

flyeaglesfly2020
6/10/2015

"Great all around"

I had a really great experience buying my Jeep Grand Cherokee from Will in Sales. He's not pushy and just an all around great guy. I was at 5 other Jeep dealers trying to get the best deal and Will made it happen. Also at Don Whites they give you free lifetime oil change and free lifetime cleaning when you buy your Jeep there. Their Service team was good too. And one time when getting an aftermarket part put on there was a misunderstanding of what pieces were included in the quote and Jaryd (the parts manager) made sure it was corrected to my satisfaction and gave me the missing part for free. All around a very positive experience there. I recently recommended a friend and he got a great deal too and was happy. I would highly recommend them!

Will from Sales

Johnwoo33
3/25/2015

"Bad experience "

I am extremely dissatisfied with my purchase from this dealership. My AC didn't work and neither did the fog lights and the windshield wipers were bad. I drove from Virginia Beach to purchase this vehicle and discovered partially back nobe of these worked. I was then told to take it to a dodge dealer locally to get them fixed. 3 days later I'm told not to do that and that they are coming down to pickup the truck and drive it back. Therefore putting another 600 miles on my recent purchase. After 4 days I'm told they're are on the way back and close by and they fixed everything. I meet the guy who drove it and my truck had mud inside and debris as well as he and his passenger clearly ate inside due to all the crumbs in the seat and floor, the pizza box on the back seat with fast food trash also on the back seat . I had just washed and detailed the truck the day before they pick it up and fully fueled the truck. The truck smells of smoke and I found a dip spit bottle underneath the passenger seat. I was told they were going to fully fuel my truck and they only put $75 in when it cost 150.00 to fill up due to the 60 gallon tank. I spent $23 at a car wash to vacuum it and clean it myself to the way it was before it was picked up. while cleaning it I found that the driver side front and rear tires and obviously hit a curb because they were scratched up. And the passenger side floor was soaking wet like a water bottle was spilled. to make matters worse they put the cheapest windshield wiper blades on the truck and Theyre not even the right size. I regret purchasing from this dealer

Paul the used car manager and Neil

Sherri
3/24/2015

"Service department let down ! "

In 2008 I purchased my vehicle from Don Whites and that experience was great! However I have taken that same vehicle to the service department at Don White and each experience has been a headache ! Not only are they not personable they do not return phone calls in a timely matter or sometime not at all! In July 2014 I took my vehicle in the service department in order to fix the air conditioner. After have my vehicle for several days without a phone call they advised that my vehicles air conditioner was fixed. I then received my vehicle and days later the air was not working again. I contacted them and had to drive 30 mins away in order for them to fix my vehicles air conditioner yet again. At this point they contacted me and advised that it was the vehicles air compressor and that I would have to pay additional for them to replace that. I agreed and days later I received my vehicle back and they advised that the vehicle was repaired. Several days later while in the hospital postpartum my husband drove my vehicle, at which time he noticed that the air was blowing out hot air. Making a long story short it is now March of 2015 and the vehicle is still not fixed and I had to purchase a new vehicle from another dealer where I have had nothing but positIve experices with both the sales department and services department!!! Oh and to top it off a manager kevin Carroll tried to tell me that something was told to me that needed to be fixed that never was told to me and I know for a fact that if it was something in reference to the air conditioner I agreed to everything being fixed due to having a toddler and a newborn in a very hot summer it would not be safe to drive around in a vehicle with no air conditioner ! I will never purchase nor bring my vehicle for service to Don Whites again!

Kevin Carroll / Patrick

TarikF
3/21/2015

"really?"

I've already researched my next vehicle thoroughly - found it, grand overland 2012 big sunroof v6 tow hitch and certified. Found 47 for sale nationwide. And one right up the street in Cockeysville! Show up, salesman approaches, I ask him the mileage (even though I already knew) he looks through his notes and says let me check, I'll be right back. Few minutes go by and I turn around and he is helping someone else. Guess they were better dressed.

never gave name