Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Bill1231
5/02/2016

"Service"

Contacted Scott Bachman in the service dept and alerted him to my concerns, Mr Bachman explained the process that they were going to take and then supplied me with a rental until the vehicle was completed Scott was very Professional and caring. He was upfront and direct, a refreshing change. I do recommend Don White's to everyone that ask me about a dealership that can be trusted.

Kc0927
5/01/2016

"Service center"

I had a concern about my service and expressed this with service manager Kevin Caroll. Kevin listened to my concern and took immediate action to resolve my issue. I was very appreciative of attention given to my problem. Thank you Kevin. Sincerely, Kim Hart

Kevin Caroll

JeepWrangler80
4/26/2016

"Service Department"

Have had multiple Jeeps serviced here and only because of James Johnson. I feel like he is a member of my family and personal takes care of my jeeps as if they were his own. He's always available to discuss anything needed or recommended with them. He doesn't charge me for all the little crap that other places do. Prices are very fair. He keeps me informed of the status anytime they are in for service and will even email me pictures explaining the job being performed!!! Can't ask for more!!! If you have your car serviced at Don Whites go see James!!!!

James Johnson

Ranch1970
4/26/2016

"Service at its BEST!"

Don Whites is above the rest when it comes to their employees, especially the service department. For several years I have dealt with the same adviser in the service department "James", he always greets with a smile and delivers what he promises. Over the years I have felt like the guys at Don Whites are like family, if you are looking to purchase a new or used car, you need to experience the Don Whites difference. You won't regret it.

James Johnson

Mike challenger
4/21/2016

"Quick, no hassle"

Scott Bachman, is a very good advisor... He explained what was done to my vehicle,and what I would need done, and the time frame I should have it done, no hassle! He was very respectful and organized, had me in and out, and that, I really appreciate!

sons car 828
4/19/2016

"replaced trans"

Don White's Timonium is tops with me. Repaired under warranty transmission and replaced axel NO CHARGE no games. Scott Bachman was very very helpful!

Jesus lover
1/22/2016

"Worst Car Buying Experience Ever"

Do not even waste your time to check out this dealership! This has got to be the worst possible place on earth to buy a car. Let me just say that I would rather ride a bus or walk, then to actually buy a vehicle from this dealership! This place is not in business to sell cars, for they treat the selling experience as a game, where they try to take advantage of anyone who may not be informed of a vehicles market value. They tried selling me a 2015 Grand Cherokee at sticker price, and offerered me approximately $5000 less then the KBB on my trade in. When I stated that there offer was totally unreasonable, then it turned into a game for their sales manager who was positively absolutely the worst sales person I ever encountered in my life. Having been the president of a sales company and being in sales for over 40 years of my life, if I would have seen any of my sales personnel act like this guy Buddy, I would have fired them on the spot. It got so bad that he tried to hold my keys hostage. I had to ask to get them back about 5-6 times. I have bought many a car in my life and I currently own five vehicles, and I can say without a doubt, that this was the worst experience I ever had at a dealership. And reading some of these other reviews, I now understand why. My advice, STAY AWAY! I will say that my salesperson Will though, was a perfect gentlemen when we took the test drive, and would recommend him to any dealership that may be looking for a good salesperson. His is way over qualified to be associated with the riffraff that he works for!

Will and Buddy

Jeep1115
1/15/2016

"Really!!!"

No knowledge of product from salesman to manager to general manager. Unprofessional in dress, attitude , preparation and follow up. I just don't understand how any of these people get hired. Does Don white even exist? If he dies then he doesn't care about his own business. Worst experience I ever encountered trying to buy a car. Don please contact me I xsn straighten your dealership out quickly

All

JeepsSuck11
12/30/2015

"Don White... They will Treat you Right!! "

Note: this may of been the worst... and I mean worst dealer to work with in the history of dealers. If you go thru a recall process don't expect them to contribute in the least. Also note that they will jump you thru hoops not to pay tax for the recall and will make you file yourself to reclaim. As of right now I'm still going thru this process to reclaim Gap Insurance. 4 Months Later... I'm going to save you a ton of money and a lot of aggravation internet. So here it is in full 1) Note that the E-Price is a fabrication. They want you in the door so you can argue over 50 dollars under sticker. 2) The Service Department is actually quite decent. If you ever have a issue with your jeep.. Hopefully bought somewhere else they actually are pretty good. 3) The F&I Manager is Terrible.... Just Simply Terrible. 4) Expect to have them attempt to sell you another car once your new car is reclaimed by Chrysler. Seriously, If you choose to just take the cash and go someplace else your in for a bad time like slamming your pinky toe into a coffee table leg bad time. So there you go. Hopefully someone reads this after reading there E-Price and I can save them from the worst experience in life other than catching Ebola.

Bill G., Trevor

Shawnups
12/03/2015

"Very Poor Sales team and Manager"

Please do not waste your time at this dealership!They run ads and give estimate quotes that they can't even meet.They wasted A LOT of my time telling me they would meet my price,gave me great estimates just to turn around and completely waste my time,fuel and schedule.Do not believe anything the salesman say,and the sales manager is even worse!I would hope by reading this review you won't waste your time with a bunch of liars like I did.I have never written a bad review or any review.But in hopes that this will steer someone away from dealing with what I did the past 2 nights,I really hope you choose another dealership!I would never buy a vehicle from this lot or refer anyone.If your looking for a group of liars that only have their interests at hand,then this is the place for you!

Entire Sales Team