DonohooAuto LLC

8122 Helena Road,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

Timleasure
1/06/2012

"Great car buying experience! Bought 2 cars in 1 month...."

Great car buying experience! Bought 2 cars in 1 month. Had small brake issue and Jimmy Burns (service manager) took great care of me and the brakes on the car. They sell high end automobiles and if there are any issues they will take care of them. The finance manage was excellent. They got me better rates on both cars than I could have gotten at my bank or Credit Union. Overall experience was excellent and have already referred friends to Donohoo Motors and they bought a car the same day with the same experience. I will continue to sing their praises! before anybody buys in the Birmingham and surrounding areas, I would strongly suggest to them to give Donohoo Motors an opportunity to earn their business

David Kelley and Jimmy Burns

January 23, 2012

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving us such a great review. We're very glad that you were so pleased with the service and sales process at DonohooAuto that you bought TWO cars from us in one month. We'd also like to thank you for recommending us to your friends. There is no great compliment than a customer who would recommend DonohooAuto to their family and friends. We hope to see you the next time you are in the market for a vehicle!

CarReviewer2011
12/10/2011

"This is one amazing place. Great cars, fair prices, cool..."

This is one amazing place. Great cars, fair prices, cool atmosphere, honest staff and wonderful service. It's laid back yet engaging. I've bought two cars with them so far, and both have been great. Marcus was a very helpful, polite and professional salesman. Make sure to ask for him by name. Kathryn and Lydia were always helpful and welcoming at the front desk. Jonathan was great doing the numbers, and Jimmy was wonderful making sure that the cars were in perfect shape even after we took the cars home. I could not have asked for a better experience, and I have been recommending Donohoo to all of my friends. If you are shopping for a BMW, please see them before Tom Williams, trust me! All in all, this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. A+ all around.

Marcus, Jonathan, Kathryn, Lydia, Jimmy

January 23, 2012

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with DonohooAuto. We appreciate your complimentary words and are glad to know that you were happy with every step of the sales and service process and that you found all of our team that you interacted with to be helpful and friendly. Thank you for recommending us to your friends! That's the greatest compliment to know our customers are so pleased with their DonohooAuto experience that they tell their family and friends. We hope to see you the next time you are in the market for a vehicle!

kpowrzanas
12/02/2011

"Overall great experience. The young salesman could use..."

Overall great experience. The young salesman could use better follow up skills; but he was very nice. Front receptionist was extremely nice and the finance lady was amazing. Her lastname is Pyle. I am completely satisfied with my 2009 Infiniti G37 Sedan. It was the best buy decision I ever made. I enjoy driving my car now and I'm burning up the roads. I will definitely come back to Donahoo!

David Kelly

January 23, 2012

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to to refresh our team on the importance of followup skills. We're pleased to read that you are happy with your decision to purchase your vehicle from DonohooAuto and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are buying a car!

lcbramlett
11/29/2011

"The staff and Brent the salesman i worked with were very..."

The staff and Brent the salesman i worked with were very helpful and pleasant. All the vehicles i looked at were in great shape and they gave me all the info i needed to make a decision. I ended up buying a truck and i asked them to check the oil and change it for me, they ended up changing the oil, oil sensor, and the O2 sensor free of charge. When i went to leave i looked down and they had also filled up the gas tank! I would recommend this dealer to anyone. The staff is not pushy they let you take the vehicle out on your own so you can make up your own mind. Overall i personally had a good experience. Lee of Birmingham

Brent and marci

January 23, 2012

Hi Lee, Thank you so very much for taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. We are happy to read that you were satisfied with DonohooAuto and the service you received from our team. We hope that we'll see you at DonohooAuto the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

Iranoff
11/27/2011

"Found the car I wanted advertised in AutoTrader and..."

Found the car I wanted advertised in AutoTrader and watched it for over a month before going in to the dealership to actually drive the car. Upon entering the dealership, I was greeted by a very nice, friendly receptionist who copied my license and called for the car to be brought around, gave me the keys and said take it for a drive. Drove the car and knew I had to have it. When I got back to the dealership, I asked to speak to a salesman. As a female, I was actually looking for him to fill me in on the car's history, vehicle extras, etc., but he didn't do any of that. He was very low key, actually no pressure whatsoever. I had to pull info out of him, he did not offer any details regarding the vehicle. When I brought up the cost of the vehicle he immediately told me that the dealership does not negotiate vehicle prices, I pointed out that the car had been on the lot for almost 2 months and he said that they had already dropped the price $1000. In the end he did drop the price another $700. Since it was late in the afternoon, we made arrangements for me to come back the first thing the next morning with cash. When I arrived the next morning, I was told that the salesman I had been working with was off on Wednesdays. He failed to mention that he would be off when we talked on Tuesday. Long story short, they eventually found someone to help me wrap up the deal. In my opinion, the service was not really bad but could have been so much better. Like most people, I hate high pressure salesmen, but I do like a salesman who will spend time going over things about the car I am interested in purchasing. All they really did was provide me with a carfax. I had no idea regarding things like lowering the convertible top, when the oil was last changed, what kind of warranty was still active on the vehicle, etc. No sales pressure and no information are actually two very different things. In the end, I bought the car and I love it, even though they only provided me with one key to the vehicle. After paying almost 30K cash for the GT Mustang, when I asked about only being provided one key, they referred me to the Ford Dealership to purchase another key/fob. I did think that was poor customer service. Everyone expects two sets of keys, especially on a pretty new vehicle. Would I go there again? Yeah probably because they do have a large selection of vehicles.

Brent

Iranoff responded to this review

November 27, 2011

Sorry...the salesman's name should read Brent Martin not Brett.

cecilmhughes
11/16/2011

"Brett called previous owner to get the entry code, which..."

Brett called previous owner to get the entry code, which was succcessful and that saved me at least $35.00 from going to a Lincoln dealer.Also I thought the battery was weak even though the car may have been sitting a long while, so they installed a new battery, and to top that off I was going to fill up with gas when I left the dealership,but to my suprise they took it and filled it up before giving me the car. What great service.

brett

January 23, 2012

Hello there, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your experience with our dealership was. We're glad to know that you were satisfied with the service you received at DonohooAuto. We hope that you will keep us in mind the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

Tyitaly
10/27/2011

"Bar none, best customer service I have ever received when..."

Bar none, best customer service I have ever received when purchasing a vehicle. Everyone was super friendly and eager to make my experience top notch. I already have recommended Donohoo Auto to people, and I will do business with them again in the future. All smiles!

Brent

nosdod55
10/27/2011

"Really good, efficient customer sales and service...."

Really good, efficient customer sales and service. Negotiated a reasonable price on a used vehicle. As with any non-certified vehicle there have been a couple of minor repair issues which have been handled in a very efficient, courteous and economical(no charge) manner. Extremely pleased with purchase and post-purchase experience.

Jerry(or Jeremy?) in Sales and Jimmy and Jason in Service

necromancer
10/18/2011

"Good stuff. Amazing fast delivery. Free Carfax and..."

Good stuff. Amazing fast delivery. Free Carfax and autocheck. Many photos. I looking my BMW anywhere and only one place where i found exactly what i wont was donoho. I not good English speaker so i thank Brett for patient. Good luck in you work! Best regards, Vitali

Brett

October 18, 2011

Vitali, thank you so much for reviewing our dealership. We are glad to know that the experience was a good one and that Brett was such a help to you.

HMatthewJ
10/11/2011

"Donohoo Auto, Honest People that Care about the Customer..."

Donohoo Auto, Honest People that Care about the Customer Before and After the Sale! My wife and I went shopping around for a car a month ago. She knew exactly what she wanted and we had been to a couple of lots before we went to Donahoo. Their selection is fantastic. The other lots only had 2 or 3 of a particular model of car you are looking for. Donohoo has anywhere from 5 to 25 of a particular model of car so you can pick the one that you like best and compare model year/milage/price. The way they do business is a little different than most. You are not going to have a salesperson and you wont have anyone with you while you shop which is fine if you know what you want. Even if you dont know what you want the lot is very nice and you can drive whatever you want. We drove the car she liked the most and decided to purchase the car. What we paid was not much cheaper than their printed price. The thing you have to remember is that their prices are already as low as possible. Example, if i went to carmax or any independant lot and got the same vehicle/model year/milage then i would have paid 6,000 more. They are rock bottom prices to begin with, i know because i did the research and even knew how much they sold for at auction. The staff was friendly and they agreed to fix a couple of cosmetic things for us. When they fixed the cosmetic details we took delivery of the car. Needless to say my wife loved it. A month later i took it in for an oil change and the service man said i needed 2 new tires because mine were defective and new rotors on the front. I knew we hadnt put that many miles on it, so i called donohoo and asked if the tires had roadside when they were purchased or something. They told me to "come by and we'll take care of it." When i brought the car by they put 4 new tires on it an 2 front rotors on for free which was fantastic. Unbelivable Service. They have Great Prices, Great Vehicles and Unbelivable Customer Service! They have won me as a life long customer!

Jeremy and Jimmy

October 17, 2011

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great and thorough review on your experience with our dealership. We are glad to know that you enjoyed all aspects of the car buying process at DonohooAuto. It's great to know that the service you received from us will make you a lifelong customer. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the market for a vehicle!