DonohooAuto LLC

8122 Helena Road,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

shmckeand
6/11/2016

"Can't say enough good things!"

Not only does Donohoo have one of the best selections of inventory, the staff is what really made the experience so great! Each person that helped me was extremely honest, knowledgeable and professional; I always felt comfortable and never felt pressured. I've dealt with representatives at other manufacturing dealerships, Carmax, Driver's Way, etc. and I can honestly say there is no comparison to the customer service I experienced here. Definitely make Donohoo your first stop when car shopping!

Kathryn Simmelink

June 13, 2016

Well, we won't compare ourselves to other dealerships, but we're glad to know that you did, and that we came out on top! We pride ourselves on our team members, and on our selection of vehicles...everything we do is focused on delivering a great customer experience. We're happy to hear that you found that to be the case. If you found everyone to be honest, knowledgeable and professional - and that you never felt pressured...then we did our job. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for taking the time to leave such a well-thought out review!

KWILLIN2
6/10/2016

"A great car buying experience"

Staff was very helpful in finding vehicles that I was interested in. I really like the way they pull them up for you and let you take a spin, then try another one,... Great selection of late model low mileage vehicles! Very fair trade in value for my former vehicle as well. I do lots of research before I shop - on the value of my car and the one I'm going to buy. I thought Donahoo was very fair on pricing and the process and staff were excellent.

June 13, 2016

Thanks for letting us know that our process worked for you. We love getting customer reviews...especially from customers who do their research. Our buyers work hard to find quality cars that we can sell at great prices. We're glad that you found that to be the case, and that you received a fair deal on your trade-in. We appreciate your business and your thoughtful review. Thank you for trusting us with your car-buying decision.

SMCKNIGHT
6/10/2016

"Great customer service"

Trey Anger and the rest of the staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The whole experience was wonderful and I will recommend Donohoo to friends.

Jonathan Witsiepe

June 13, 2016

Thanks for letting us know that Trey did a great job taking care of you and giving you a wonderful car-buying experience. And we surely appreciate your recommendation to friends and family. That's a great sign that we're doing things the right way for our customers. We appreciate your business and your positive review! Enjoy the new car!

kmonroe13
6/09/2016

"Can't say enough good things about Donohoo!"

I've now purchased 2 vehicles from Donohoo and I never plan on looking anywhere else. Their customer service is by far the best I've ever received. Everyone there is extremely friendly, patient, and professional. Trey and Chris were great and really made the experience enjoyable. I ended up needing to get a light replaced and Donohoo ordered one and had it fixed within the next week. If anyone is looking for a car, I would definitely recommend making Donohoo your first (and probably only) stop!

June 13, 2016

Thanks for the thorough review! It means a lot to us that you've returned to us for multiple purchases. And even more that you recommend us to others. Love that Chris and Trey made your car buying experience enjoyable. Aren't they great? Sorry that the light needed replacing, but as you discovered, if something goes wrong, we'll certainly do what we can to make it right. Thanks for your return business and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Bijaykumar Padhy
6/09/2016

"Great Experience.."

I recently dealt with Donohoo Auto for my first time and I was very pleased with the experience. The entire team was very cooperative and friendly.

June 09, 2016

Bijay - Thanks for the positive review! We hope that your first time won't be your last. Glad to be of service. We appreciate your business and your time. And thanks for the shout-out to the five friendly team members who helped!

BAMARED
6/07/2016

"Great hassle free experience!"

I recently dealt with Donohoo Auto for my first time and I was very pleased with the experience. I talked with Wesley on the phone who told me about the vehicle and then referred me to Jonathon since he was going to be out on the day of my visit. Upon arrival at Donohoo the vehicle was waiting for me and we were off on a test drive without a salesperson, just my family. We got a chance to drive the vehicle, look at things and make a decision to purchase. I had acquired financing with my local credit union, but upon advice of Jonathon able to secure a much better rate (full point less) with one of their lenders, a nationally known lender not some fly-by-night lender. The closing took a little longer than I would like due to the number of sales taking place, but all in all it was a great experience.

June 07, 2016

Thanks for the detailed review! It helps us to know that you appreciate our unique test drive experience and that Jonathan was able to secure a lower finance interest rate - that's great news! Unfortunately (fortunately for us), some days are much busier than others, so we apologize for any wait time on the closing. Our goal is always to get our customers in and out quickly. We hope that your first time shopping with us will not be your last! Thank you again for your business and for the valuable feedback.

D Scott
6/05/2016

"Awesome!!"

Thanks to Alex and Nic I was able to get a fantastic deal on a 2016 Mercedes. Alex was awesome! He was so kind and easy to work with. Thanks Nic for working hard so that I could leave with a fabulous vehicle. Thank you Garrett for showing me the features in my new vehicle.

June 06, 2016

That's a good-looking Mercedes...glad we could get you in it! Thanks for taking the time to let us know that Alex, Nic and Garrett were able to deliver five-star service. We do try our best to work a deal that leaves our customers happy, and with the car they want. And it means a lot for us to know that our team is delivering on that. Enjoy your new Mercedes and we hope to see you again down the road!

TANGELA.SANKEY
6/05/2016

"Very happy customer"

The experience was unlike any other dealerships it was the best one ever. The customer service was superb and I would recommend donohoo to anyone looking for a car. And thank you'll very much.

June 06, 2016

Thank YOU very much! We're so glad to know that Mark and Chris made this car buying experience your best. That says a lot. We appreciate your recommendation and you taking the time to leave us a review. We value your time and opinion. Enjoy your new car!

lovinglexus
6/04/2016

"Great Service"

This was my second experience with Donohoo Auto and just like the first time these are a group of people that takes great service to another level. Thanks for everything guys.

June 06, 2016

Thanks! Glad to know that we provided you with a high level of service AGAIN! We love our repeat customers...lets us know that we're doing something right. Thanks for letting us know that Eric, Garrett and Tina took care of you. Hope to see you again when it's time for #3! We appreciate you.

francandamy
6/04/2016

"Excellent Service!"

If was my first time to walk in to Donohoo dealership, I thought that I was gonna be ignored because there were so many customers waiting because it was a Saturday morning until someone told me to check in to the receptionist, after I talked to the front desk person, I was called to the office, brought the car I wanted, drove it and he gave me the value of my trade and approximate payment , the price of the vehicle was fixed so there was no pressure to both ends, they didn't charge me with extras unnecessarily, not like the regular dealerships . After I took home the vehicle, I found a chip in the windshield and Donohoo sent a glass repair man to fix it at my work site. It's the best experience I ever had in buying a car. Thanks Donohoo for the excellent service and made me afford a car of my dream , thanks for pricing my car less than other dealerships. I shopped around everywhere and they couldn't beat your price, your add on fees were cheaper than the others and in few months I will come back to trade my older car, I know the regular dealerships will rip me off with extra hidden fees so with you my payment will be affordable.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! Yes, Saturdays can get a bit crazy, but we do our best to make sure everyone gets taken care of efficiently and with a high level of service. So happy to know that was your experience. We do price our cars (very) competitively and pride ourselves on our transparent process - as you mentioned, we won't load you down with excessive charges. And if something isn't perfect - like your windshield, we'll do our best to take care of it quickly. We're glad we got you in the car of your dreams for a great price. And we're even happier to know that we'll be seeing you again! Thanks for your business.

Reviews of Lydia Woods