DonohooAuto LLC

Maria Hernandez

Sales Coordinator

"Buying Made Easy"

- Anallen89

These guys are on top of their game! I was approved for a car before I even got to the dealership to test drive! They have great customer service and I never felt pressured to buy or pushing into any additional services I didn't need.

"Well oiled machine! "

- Lcbrett

By far one of the smoothest experiences for car buying. No pressure at all! Everyone has their place and assignment. No haggle in price but definitely one of the best prices you'll find. I drive 150 miles to buy here.

January 21, 2017

"So easy, I thought it was a trick!"

- Laurie531

I haven't bought a car in several years and I was not looking forward to the process of haggling, being pushed toward a more expensive car, etc. It was so easy at Donohoo that I thought it might have been a a trick! Every person that I came into contact with was very friendly - no one was pushy or made me feel rushed. Mark Hubbard, Mo Sandoval, Jonathan Witsiepe, Marla, and Kathryn were all great to work with! I would recommend them to anyone!

Used 2016 Ford F-150, $42995