DonohooAuto LLC

8122 Helena Road,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

aray1119
9/26/2012

"I love DonohooAuto! They are a very friendly dealership...."

I love DonohooAuto! They are a very friendly dealership. This was my first car purchase and I was very nervous about the whole process but Jeremy made it very easy for me to relax and enjoy the process. The girls at the front desk were also very welcoming.

Jeremy

April 09, 2013

We love our customers! Thank you for allowing us to be your chosen dealer. We appreciate your business. See you next time!

bmwinn1
9/22/2012

"My experience with Donohoo auto was great!! I found the..."

My experience with Donohoo auto was great!! I found the exact vehicle online from cars.com which lead me to Donohoo auto. I called the sales department and was connected with Christopher. I asked him a list of questions which he gladlly answered, he took a walk out to the vehicle to give it a look over for scratches and dents etc. He gave me a few observations he found on the car, at the time I took Christophers word on the condition of the vehicle and asked if they would hold the vehicle for me until I was able to come in for delivery, Christopher said they could hold the vehicle for a week with a small deposit, at the time I was unclear when I would be able to make it to pick up the vehicle so I asked if they would be able to hold it longer for me. Christopher called me back a short time later and informed me that they would be willing to hold the vehicle for two weeks until I was avaliable to come in to pick it up. Upon arriving at Donohoo Auto I was greeted warmly by the receptionist and directed to my salesman Christopher. He had my Lexus IS350 pulled up front for me to take for a test drive before finalizing the paperwork, as I looked over the car everything my salesman had informed me on from his ovservations were spot on. The Lexus was in better shape than I had imagined! After a quick test drive I finalized my purchase with Marci in the closing department, again I was greeted warmly as she already had my paperwork ready to go, I signed a couple documents and was on my way. My experience with Donohoo auto was first class from the first phone call to the time I drove off the lot in my Lexus, I would recommend Donohoo Auto to anyone in any state! Their website is great along with their service! Thank you Donohoo Auto for a great car buying experience! Brian Winn Fruitland Idaho

Christopher

April 09, 2013

We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us. Thanks again for your business. We look forward to seeing you on the next purchase.

cjmevans
8/30/2012

"I was very pleased with my experience at Donohoo. I did..."

I was very pleased with my experience at Donohoo. I did not even talk to a salesman until I requested to. I was allowed to look the vehicle over and take it for a test drive at my leisure. While I was doing that, my old vehicle was assessed for trade-in value. The salesman went above and beyond to make sure that all our questions were answered. I was very impressed with the service. I know that the vehicle I purchased was one of the smaller sales, but I was treated no differently than if I had been purchasing the most expensive car in stock. I would definitely recommend them to a friend--actually, I already have.

Christopher S.

April 07, 2013

Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time. We appreciate you taking time to leave a review.

amber.b.polk
8/23/2012

"This was our second vehicle to buy from Donohoo. They are..."

This was our second vehicle to buy from Donohoo. They are wonderful! David did most of the work before we ever even came into the dealership in person...he gave us a value for our trade (which was more than we expected!), details about the vehicle we were interested in through email and our financing was done online. When we did get to the dealership they honored everything stated via email. Our trade value didn't change and the vehicle we were buying was exactly as described. Nick in financing worked very hard to get us an amazing deal! We will definitely buy our next vehicle from them and refer friends and family! They carry high quality used vehicles at great prices. They practice NO PRESSURE sales and make everyone feel like a friend of the dealership! Highly recommend!!!

David Kelley and Nick

September 11, 2012

Amber, Our customers are so special to us. Thanks a million for coming back to us for your second vehicle. We are looking forward to helping you find the right one for number 3! Best Wishes, Jay Martin

cutsher
8/13/2012

"Excellent experience. Christopher was a top notch..."

Excellent experience. Christopher was a top notch salesperson. Very helpful, no pressure. 2005 Lexus LS430 was everything I expected and price was very reasonable. They even had the car cleaned and gave me a full tank of gas. A missing owners manual was ordered and mailed to me. When I need another car, I will shop with them again.

Christopher

August 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass along the kind words to Christopher. We certainly appreciate your business and hope to see you back on the next purchase. Regards, Jay Martin Donohooauto

TJLEMACK
8/08/2012

"Very honest. Bought a 2003 Tahoe. Was presented CarFax..."

Very honest. Bought a 2003 Tahoe. Was presented CarFax and Auto check documents. They hid nothing!! I have read reviews that say the "sell cars that have been in accident" or "they sell manufactures buy-backs". If they do, I can assure you that they do note hide it. Heck, they made me sign a form that I recieved both a Carfax and auto check history report. Price was very fair. Bottom line--If you know what you want and know what you should pay--This is the best dealership.

August 20, 2012

I hope you are enjoying the Tahoe. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer for life. Best Wishes. Jay Martin Donohooauto

SteveSiple
8/04/2012

"This year we purchased a late model low mileage used..."

This year we purchased a late model low mileage used vehicle from Brent for the second time. We had our first buying experience at Donohoo a little over 3 years ago and worked with Brent then who was very professional in every way. We have referred several of our friends to Donohoo and will continue to do so. Brent kept an eye out for us over a number of months in 2008 as inventory came in after we described just what we were looking for. We found him to be a no pressure sales rep who simply wanted to match us up with the a quality vehicle that we would enjoy for years. Best car buying experience ever.... 2 times now!

Brent Martin

August 20, 2012

We appreciate the repeat business and for the referrals. This type of business is very important to us. We hope to see you for the third one! Jay Martin Donohooauto

cnhodge
7/27/2012

"My experience with Donohoo Auto was a pleasant one. I..."

My experience with Donohoo Auto was a pleasant one. I like the no pressure and that you are able to drive cars without a salesman blathering in your ear. We will be back to buy another car from Donohoo Auto.

David Kelley and Brett Minter

August 07, 2012

Thanks again for coming to Donohooauto to purchase your new car. We are so happy that you appreciate our approach to selling. Please contact us if there is ever anything we can help you with.

VaughanSchaub
7/26/2012

"I recently purchased a car from Donnhoo. I was searching..."

I recently purchased a car from Donnhoo. I was searching locally and over the internet for a specific car. Jeremy was very helpful with getting me the car that I was looking for at a very competitive price. Their website was a great tool for finding the car I wanted. There are tons of pictures of each car with information and vehicle history. Once I got to Birmingham to see the car it was better than the pictures and Jeremy had described I was very pleased. The staff was very welcoming and the closing process was quick and painless. There was never any pressure or stress throughout the entire process. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Donohoo. I would not hesitate to come down from Minnesota again.

Jeremy and Niki

August 20, 2012

I will certainly pass along the kind words to Jeremy. Thanks again for choosing Donohooauto. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back again. Jay Martin

Kent in Texas
7/19/2012

"We had a very specific requirement which narrowed our..."

We had a very specific requirement which narrowed our search by a lot. We wanted a 6 speed manual transmission in a Lexus IS 250 and when we saw one here at Donohoo Auto we were interested. The car was fairly represented by the pictures and the disclosure of the Carfax report at no additional fee showed the reports to be accurate. Pricing is competitive and there is no question about what it is. No 'back & forth' or 'seeing what my manager will do' like some places. We completed the entire transaction electronically and/or over the phone and drove from Austin Texas to pick up the car. Without question the cleanest and easiest automobile purchase I have ever made. No gimmics. No pressure. No hassle. Simple straightforward sales with complete control in the customers hands the entire way. I would recommend Donohoo Auto to any of my friends no matter how far away they may be.

Lance

August 07, 2012

Thank a million for making that long drive and for your business. We are so happy to have you as a customer. Please give us a call if you need anything.

Reviews of Eric Jones