DonohooAuto LLC

Senior Sales Pro

September 18, 2017

"Wondefull "

- Daniel

Awesome customer service and friendly staff, they keep pride of the vehicles they have for sale (Almost news and really affordable prices), I have recommended them to my friends and family.

Keith Williams

September 05, 2017

"Great car shopping/buying experience"

- Drives like a Caddillac

The shopping and buying experience were great. The dealership is very professional and courteous. The Website is accurate and up to date. I submitted an on-line request for best complete "out the door Price". I received a written proposal within a short time. It was accurate with no hidden cost. The lower "dealer prep" cost was a pleasant surprise. We were able to schedule a test drive on the website. We arrived early for the test drive. The young lady at the front desk was very friendly and got the key for us. We drove the car, liked it, met with the salesperson and later the finance manager. The sales person and all of the employees were helpful, friendly, did not pressure and were very efficient. The dealer cost are lower compared to other dealers. We completed the purchase very quickly. After the papers were signed I noticed a small mark on the new Cadillac we bought. They pulled the car around to the cleanup area, cleaned the mark and had the car back quickly. Before we left in the vehicle a young man came to make sure I was familiar with all of the features of the vehicle. He synced my mobile phone to the car and quickly explained the interior comfort and safety features. It was the certainly one of my best car buying experiences.

Jim Hardy
Tina Viljoen

August 27, 2017

"Wonderful!"

- lisab Verified Customer

This was the most efficient car-buying experience I've ever had. From test-driving to signing paperwork, it may have taken two hours total. The staff and our salesman was knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely buy from them in the future.

Kyle Partridge