DonohooAuto LLC

8122 Helena Road,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

houmaboy
6/27/2013

"Worth the 6 hour drive. I have never used Donohoo before,..."

Worth the 6 hour drive. I have never used Donohoo before, but I would recommend them to all of my family and friends to purchase their vehicles from this company. I got a fair price on my trade-in with a fair price on our C300. We worked with Carson and Gary and they were knowledgeable, courteous and accommodating with the whole transaction completely pleasant!

Carson Linder

mike6677
6/19/2013

"Could not have asked for a better experience. Picked my..."

Could not have asked for a better experience. Picked my car online, called ahead told them what I was interested in, they had the car ready for a test drive, came back told them this is the car I want, and was out of there in hour. No haggling, fair price on the trade-in, they gave me the Kelly Blue Book value.

Jay

chris05
6/06/2013

"I just bought my car from Donohoo and I have to say that..."

I just bought my car from Donohoo and I have to say that this is one of the best customer service I've ever experienced. There is absolutely no pressure to sell, which started the process on excellent terms, The salesman, Lance Johnson was very forthcoming, always willing to answer all my questions and my requests including driving the car to get inspected at a BMW dealership. I also received a fantastic assistance from Jonathan and also from nick at the finance department as this vehicle was set to be exported which is a little bit more complicated than a regular transaction, but more important than anything else was the service I received once the sale was completed and payment was made. I needed further assistance with the paperwork at the border and Nick and Lance went all out to make sure I was looked after. Overall from the beginning to the end I have to say I am really impressed,with the whole experience, to the point where I will look in their inventory first when it will be time to buy my next car, Chris

Lance Johnson, Nick and Jonathan

johnrobison22
5/30/2013

"Our experience at your dealership was OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!..."

Our experience at your dealership was OUTSTANDING !!!!!!! We certainly will talk about the way everyone was friendly, courteous, just an overall great way that we were treated. The young men around this dealership, were so well mannered, and we were very impressed with them. I was in the car business for 30 some odd years, and this was a great staff that you have put together. If I can ever be some help with my car knowledge I would be more than happy to help any way possible. Thanks again, John and Cindy

Eric, Jay, Johnathan, Lydia, and Kathryn

EdwardAhmad
5/28/2013

"I’ve never look forward to shopping for a car because the..."

I’ve never look forward to shopping for a car because the experience has always been a hassle dealing with overzealous car salesmen and an extremely time consuming paper work process. My recent car buying experience was awesome and the Donohoo representative by the name of “Lance” was absolutely phenomenal. He was professional and attentive to my car buying request. Having served in the military I have purchased automobiles both stateside and abroad…and can comfortably say that my experience dealing with Donohoo was head and shoulders above all the rest. I LOVE MY CAR! One word describes your business model ..EXCEPTIONAL!

Lance

jdrichmond
5/09/2013

"Great Car, Great price, fast service and friendly staff...."

Great Car, Great price, fast service and friendly staff. What more could you want? I spoke to James in the morning and told him I was coming down to see the a 2010 Pilot Touring Edition. He had it washed and checked out before we arrived. When we arrived, I was blown away by the number of cars they have to choose from. We met James, got the keys and went out for a pressure free test drive(they don't go with you on test rides). Loved the Pilot, came back and negotiated a deal in about 5 minutes. Really 5 minutes, he did not need to"take the deal to his manager." James was respectful of my offer but said our dealership works on very little margin and made me a counter offer that was more than fair for the Pilot. A few minutes later we were driving out in our car, no high pressure buy this extra warranty (although they have them available) or useless "protection package". Seriously, the most stress free car buying experience ever. When I look for my next car Donohoo is where I will start. I highly recommend Donohoo (and the entire staff) to anyone looking for a great deal on a truly gently used pre-owned car.

James

pkhend44
5/09/2013

"Thanks so much to the fine folks at Donohoo Auto for..."

Thanks so much to the fine folks at Donohoo Auto for helping me choose the perfect car! There were SOOOO many cars to choose from but James was extremely helpful in seeing that I got exactly what I wanted. Thanks to Becky for handling all the paper work.....15 minutes and I was ready to go. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had and when I get ready for another car I'll definitely be back! Pat

James and Becky

CcrowRN
5/09/2013

"Excellent service!!! They let you ask all the questions..."

Excellent service!!! They let you ask all the questions and they don't hassle you at all.The cars sell themselves! They have a great selection!

James

bamawake
5/08/2013

"I had a wonderful experience buying my 4Runner from..."

I had a wonderful experience buying my 4Runner from Donohoo. Donohoo will always be my first stop when looking for a new or used vehicle!!!

Lance

Jetaimemybmw1021
5/08/2013

"I worked with James who was knowledgeable and explained..."

I worked with James who was knowledgeable and explained the mechanical questions clearly. Becky in finance was incredibly accommodating and wonderful to work with. I recommend Donohoo Auto to anyone wanting a relaxed purchasing experience.

James and Becky