DonohooAuto LLC

Makes: Used Car Dealer

DonohooAuto LLC
DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

"I read reviews about Donohoo Auto and traveled all the..."

I read reviews about Donohoo Auto and traveled all the way from Kansas to purchase at their dealership. I worked with Brett over the phone and had the details worked out before arriving--upon arrival a mistake had been made regarding price, instead of blaming me or making me pay more out of pocket, Donohoo accepted responsibility for their mistake. This act will definitely make me a repeat customer, it is rare when a dealership will actually lose money on a deal to simply do what is right. I could've been put in a very percarious situation driving nearly 1,000 miles one direction to purchase the car I was looking for. Donohoo did the right thing, and the customer service was top notch from beginning to end. They are very low-key and don't force you into things you don't want. When I got to the dealership they had the car waiting and allowed me to go on a test drive on my own. This was one of the most comfortable car purchases I have made. Highly recommend.

Brett (salesman), Nick (Finance)

"Purchased Yellow VW beetle. Great price. Great car...."

Purchased Yellow VW beetle. Great price. Great car. Donohoo Auto was easy to work with. Website accurate, Get what you see. Great expericnce. Love car.

unknown

"I am a Canadian and was looking for a BMW wagon for my..."

I am a Canadian and was looking for a BMW wagon for my wife. Donohoo had just what I was looking for so I called agreed on a price and I paid for it. They then shipped the car to a city closer to the border and I picked it up and drove it home. Car was as represented and the staff was great. They have nice cars at nice prices, will buy from them again. Pat British Columbia

Brent,Niki,Brian

"SOLID CAR - COMMUNICATION WAS OKAY, BUT SLOW ON DELIVERY..."

SOLID CAR - COMMUNICATION WAS OKAY, BUT SLOW ON DELIVERY AFTER THE DEAL WAS DONE. CAR IS SOLID AT GOOD PRICE - M6 BMW. IT WAS NOT IDEAL TO BE DOING BUSINESS WITH A YOUNG SALES PROFESSIONAL DURING AN EXPENSIVE PURCHASE I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED A MORE SEASONED VETERAN THAT WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME MORE COMFORT ESPECIALLY WHEN PURCHASING A BUY-BACK VEHICLE FROM BMW, AND FRUSTRATED THAT BMW, NOW ANY DEALERS WERE INCLUDING DONOHOO COULD PROVIDE THE EXACT PROBLEM AND REMEDY OF SITUATION IN CLEAR TERMS. ALSO BUYING CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED YET THIS WAS NOT WELL DESCRIBED RELATIVE TO WHAT THIS MEANS IN TERMS OF VALUE.

DAVID

"I just purchased my second car from Donohoo and I am very..."

I just purchased my second car from Donohoo and I am very pleased with both purchases. I bought a 2008 BMW 535i that was a manufacturer recall and I was concerned that the car would not be a wise purchase. I took the car to an independent repair shop and paid them to go over the car. I took the printed report to my salesman, Jeremy, and told him that I would not consider purchasing the car unless the 2 oil leaks and the defective front tire must be handled. They immediately ordered a replacement for the tire and fixed the oil leaks. They were fair with my trade-in and they lowered the asking price of the BMW. I was treated professionally and considerately. When I left the dealership, the car's alert signal came on to let me know the right/rear turn signal was broken. I called Jeremy and he told me to bring it back to get it fixed. When I returned, the service manager, Jimmy, found that the turn signal had a melted wiring harness. Jimmy took the lead and called BMW to find out if there was a recall or another issue with this situation. Jimmy gave me a loaner car, drove my car to the BMW dealership and had the car ready for me just after lunch! I am extremely pleased and will sing their praises! OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONALS!

Jeremy Allen

"I must admit when I initially walked into the bldg, it..."

I must admit when I initially walked into the bldg, it was not at all what I expected. No one was attacking or harassing me, I was totally shocked. The ladies at the front desk were friendly, helpful and easy to talk to. I had a wonderful sales rep Marcus Campbell he allowed me to make my decision and if I had any questions he was there to answer them. I went to look at and I picked out my car the week of the April tornados here in Alabama. The car needed some minor cosmetic parts installed, when I came back to pick my car up the parts were not in due to a delay from the storms. I was on my way out of town so Marcus agreed that I go ahead and get the car and he will call me when the parts come in he advised I could stop back by to have them put on once they came in. When I returned to get the parts installed the power was still off at the bldg, they were working with a generator. I was unable to get my car detailed due to the lack of power, of course that was not a problem. I had noticed the brakes were making a noise and the steering wheel was shaking when stopping. I took the car to goodyear to get an inspection, they advised of the problem. I told Marcus who got me in contact with the service dept who didnt hesitate to turn the rotors and replace the brake pads. The Service Manager was awesome as well, unfortuntely I dont remember his name and I apologize about that im usually good with names. If there is any type of problem with the vehicle as long as you communicate with them and allow them the opportunity to make it right they will do so. I have told friends, family, coworkers about my positive experience. One of them has actually purchased a car from you guys since I told them about the excellent service I received. I STILL HAVENT GOT MY CAR DETAILED :)

Marcus

"Best car shopping experience I've ever had. No pressure..."

Best car shopping experience I've ever had. No pressure and I got to drive anll the vehicles to see which one I wanted. Will be a returning customer!

David (I think)

"This dealership is great, they have 'clean cars' many to..."

This dealership is great, they have 'clean cars' many to choose from, no pressure sales - it's all up to you. Make sure you know what your buying (educated consumer) before you go to check the car. I flew down from New York to buy a MB and drove it straight back without any problems. I highly recommend this dealership, first class service. I've been in the used car business before and these guy are honest and fair. The key is - inspect the car in and out, make sure everything is original and works, make sure it has a clean history and drive excellent. If possible get a car that's still under factory warranty, this way your covered and have "piece of mind" for a while. Get everything fixed before the warranty is over, hopefully nothing will go wrong and you know you picked a good car from the start. I rated Donohoo Auto ***** 5 Stars.

David Kelly, Amanda

"I bought a 2006 VW Passat from Brent about 2 weeks ago...."

I bought a 2006 VW Passat from Brent about 2 weeks ago. The staff at Donohoo is awesome. I walked in, gave them my license and they brought my car up front and had it running with the ac cooling it down for me. They told me to take the car for a drive and enjoy. When I returned there was no pressure to buy anything. I asked to speak with a salesperson and was introduced to Brent Martin. We negotiated the deal and after I was satisfied we finished the paperwork with help from Nikki and I was on my way. Easy. 2 days later I noticed that my headlights didn't seem to be working correctly. I bought the car used and As Is but I called Brent to see if he could help me with it. No problem. I brought the car in and he took it immediately to their shop and they fixed the problem. (Previous owner had installed the bulbs incorrectly) While working on the lights they noticed that the Check Engine Light was on and asked me about it. I didn't expect them to fix it because it was As Is but they told me that they had the part on order and would take care of that as well! I brought my car back to them and they had it fixed in under 30 mins. (some type of relay or something) They told me if I needed anything else to let them know. Donohoo Auto has excellent service and their employees are top notch. They have made a satisfied and soon to be return customer out of me. I will buy my next vehicle from Donohoo Auto. Thanks guys!

Brent Martin

"I had a positive experience with the Manager, Sales stff..."

I had a positive experience with the Manager, Sales stff and the dealership in general. I went to the location after meeting with many other dealerships. They had a great selection of cars in the style/brand I wanted. They also gave me a reasonable price for my trade. All issues were resolved in a timely manner.

Jay, David Kelley, and Marci Pyle