DonohooAuto LLC

8122 Helena Road,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

Tyitaly
10/27/2011

"Bar none, best customer service I have ever received when..."

Bar none, best customer service I have ever received when purchasing a vehicle. Everyone was super friendly and eager to make my experience top notch. I already have recommended Donohoo Auto to people, and I will do business with them again in the future. All smiles!

Brent

nosdod55
10/27/2011

"Really good, efficient customer sales and service...."

Really good, efficient customer sales and service. Negotiated a reasonable price on a used vehicle. As with any non-certified vehicle there have been a couple of minor repair issues which have been handled in a very efficient, courteous and economical(no charge) manner. Extremely pleased with purchase and post-purchase experience.

Jerry(or Jeremy?) in Sales and Jimmy and Jason in Service

necromancer
10/18/2011

"Good stuff. Amazing fast delivery. Free Carfax and..."

Good stuff. Amazing fast delivery. Free Carfax and autocheck. Many photos. I looking my BMW anywhere and only one place where i found exactly what i wont was donoho. I not good English speaker so i thank Brett for patient. Good luck in you work! Best regards, Vitali

Brett

October 18, 2011

Vitali, thank you so much for reviewing our dealership. We are glad to know that the experience was a good one and that Brett was such a help to you.

HMatthewJ
10/11/2011

"Donohoo Auto, Honest People that Care about the Customer..."

Donohoo Auto, Honest People that Care about the Customer Before and After the Sale! My wife and I went shopping around for a car a month ago. She knew exactly what she wanted and we had been to a couple of lots before we went to Donahoo. Their selection is fantastic. The other lots only had 2 or 3 of a particular model of car you are looking for. Donohoo has anywhere from 5 to 25 of a particular model of car so you can pick the one that you like best and compare model year/milage/price. The way they do business is a little different than most. You are not going to have a salesperson and you wont have anyone with you while you shop which is fine if you know what you want. Even if you dont know what you want the lot is very nice and you can drive whatever you want. We drove the car she liked the most and decided to purchase the car. What we paid was not much cheaper than their printed price. The thing you have to remember is that their prices are already as low as possible. Example, if i went to carmax or any independant lot and got the same vehicle/model year/milage then i would have paid 6,000 more. They are rock bottom prices to begin with, i know because i did the research and even knew how much they sold for at auction. The staff was friendly and they agreed to fix a couple of cosmetic things for us. When they fixed the cosmetic details we took delivery of the car. Needless to say my wife loved it. A month later i took it in for an oil change and the service man said i needed 2 new tires because mine were defective and new rotors on the front. I knew we hadnt put that many miles on it, so i called donohoo and asked if the tires had roadside when they were purchased or something. They told me to "come by and we'll take care of it." When i brought the car by they put 4 new tires on it an 2 front rotors on for free which was fantastic. Unbelivable Service. They have Great Prices, Great Vehicles and Unbelivable Customer Service! They have won me as a life long customer!

Jeremy and Jimmy

October 17, 2011

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great and thorough review on your experience with our dealership. We are glad to know that you enjoyed all aspects of the car buying process at DonohooAuto. It's great to know that the service you received from us will make you a lifelong customer. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the market for a vehicle!

derek0422
10/11/2011

"We recently purchased a low mileage used vehicle for my..."

We recently purchased a low mileage used vehicle for my wife. We searched the internet and found Donohoo Auto. Since there were many vehicles on their lot that matched up well with our needs, we made the trip out to their facility. We test drove four different vehicles prior to speaking with anyone from their sales department. We were assisted by their customer services ladies at the front desk. Once we picked out the vehicle that we wanted, we spent 30 minutes with the salesman and purchased the car later that evening once the financing was arranged. This was a low pressure vehicle purchase and their selection was outstanding as was their customer service. We will definitely recommend them to our friends.

Brett Minter

October 11, 2011

Hi Derek, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at our dealership. We're thrilled to read that you found the DonohooAuto process to be one that you would recommend to your friends. We hope your wife is enjoying her new car!

jkcarraway
10/03/2011

"Awesome dealership!!! They put no pressure on you to buy..."

Awesome dealership!!! They put no pressure on you to buy a car. When I had a problem they were very nice and went out of the way to fix it. We will definitely come back for our next car purchase.

Mike Lackey

October 03, 2011

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We're thrilled to know that you appreciated our no pressure approach. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

Jay375
10/01/2011

"This was an one of a kind experience. I told all my..."

This was an one of a kind experience. I told all my coworkers and relatives about this dealer. No hassle, friendly staff. Pick out the car or cars you'd to see, (they have computers setup in the office for you to browse their inventory) and they bring them to you. Great experience! I definetly will be buying from them again!

Dont remember

October 03, 2011

Hi Jay, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. It's a huge compliment to know that you will recommend us to your family and friends! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

Katia Kemp
9/25/2011

"I bought an used car. Normally, I'm always skeptical..."

I bought an used car. Normally, I'm always skeptical about going to a dealer to buy an used car, always thinking that the salesperson will try to hide the problems that car has. Not Jeremy Allen at DonohooAuto. Right away, he showed us the CarFax and was honest about the history of the car, origin and price. I do recommend this dealer for used cars.

Jeremy Allen

October 03, 2011

Katia, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We're glad to read that your experience was a positive one and that you Jeremy took such great care of you.

jbrasher
9/21/2011

"Quick and reasonably painless experience. Friendly..."

Quick and reasonably painless experience. Friendly staff, great choice of vehicles to choose from. Liked the "no-haggle" aspect of shopping for a car. Would go back again.

Can't remember the name(s).

October 04, 2011

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. We try very hard to create a pleasant experience such as the one you described. We're just thrilled to know you appreciated the way we do business so much that you would come back again!

Tamikanun
9/20/2011

"Donohoo Auto provided me and my husband with a great car..."

Donohoo Auto provided me and my husband with a great car buying experience. When I first arrived to the dealership, I was alone and not sure if I should go in since I really was not in the market for buying a vehicle. The receptionists at the front desk were very welcoming and eager to help. I already new which vehicle i was interested in, and they jumped right on getting me a test drive. The last time I purchased a vehicle the salesmane did not want me to test drive it before signing the papers. Once I was sold on the car of my choice, I was introduced to Brent Martin the salesman. He was very knowledgeable, and was more than helpful with the credit application and information. Signing the papers was even easy. I love Donohoo because they do not pounce on you just trying to make a sale when you walk through the door. they allow you to take time to look over their inventory, test drive the car, and make a decision. After the kids are grown and gone, I will be going back to get my BMW.

Brent Martin; Nick Hagewood

October 04, 2011

Hi Tamika, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your experience at our dealership. We're glad to know that you found our sales process low pressure, stress free and one that you enjoyed. We look forward to seeing you back here at DonohooAuto when you are in the market for your BMW.