DonohooAuto LLC

8122 Helena Road,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

jbrasher
9/21/2011

"Quick and reasonably painless experience. Friendly..."

Quick and reasonably painless experience. Friendly staff, great choice of vehicles to choose from. Liked the "no-haggle" aspect of shopping for a car. Would go back again.

Can't remember the name(s).

October 04, 2011

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. We try very hard to create a pleasant experience such as the one you described. We're just thrilled to know you appreciated the way we do business so much that you would come back again!

Tamikanun
9/20/2011

"Donohoo Auto provided me and my husband with a great car..."

Donohoo Auto provided me and my husband with a great car buying experience. When I first arrived to the dealership, I was alone and not sure if I should go in since I really was not in the market for buying a vehicle. The receptionists at the front desk were very welcoming and eager to help. I already new which vehicle i was interested in, and they jumped right on getting me a test drive. The last time I purchased a vehicle the salesmane did not want me to test drive it before signing the papers. Once I was sold on the car of my choice, I was introduced to Brent Martin the salesman. He was very knowledgeable, and was more than helpful with the credit application and information. Signing the papers was even easy. I love Donohoo because they do not pounce on you just trying to make a sale when you walk through the door. they allow you to take time to look over their inventory, test drive the car, and make a decision. After the kids are grown and gone, I will be going back to get my BMW.

Brent Martin; Nick Hagewood

October 04, 2011

Hi Tamika, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your experience at our dealership. We're glad to know that you found our sales process low pressure, stress free and one that you enjoyed. We look forward to seeing you back here at DonohooAuto when you are in the market for your BMW.

hobiedude16
9/19/2011

"Very pleasant experience. I didn't feel any pressure..."

Very pleasant experience. I didn't feel any pressure while there, was able to get the help I needed, great communication, and the price I was given for my trade in and for the new car I bought were both better than I expected.

Mike Lackey, Nic Hagewood

October 04, 2011

Hi there! Glad to read that your experience with our dealership was a pleasant one. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

CrawfordM
9/18/2011

"Great sales process, commutation, and follow up. I felt..."

Great sales process, commutation, and follow up. I felt very comfortable though the whole process. It's very rare to find this level of service at a car dealership.

Michael Lackey

October 04, 2011

Crawford, we appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. We're glad to know that you were satisfied and comfortable with the DonohooAuto sales process. We hope to see you the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

hanna5519
9/12/2011

"Great deal on the car...but it turns out it needed a..."

Great deal on the car...but it turns out it needed a little work. They were great about fixing the problems even after the sale at no extra cost! I would recommend them to anyone!

Jeremy-Sales/Jimmy/Service

October 04, 2011

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to write it and I am glad we were able to fix the issue you had with the car post sale.

Brows
9/09/2011

"My vehicle was the 2nd vehicle purchased by my family in..."

My vehicle was the 2nd vehicle purchased by my family in a 6 month period. My ex-husband purchased his BMW from them and earlier this year and was so impressed with the service and the large inventory that he was willing to drive 9 hours with me to Alabama to pick out my car knowing that we will have to drive another 9 hours to get back home.

Don't remember his name.

October 04, 2011

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with your dealership. It's good to know that your ex-husband was so pleased with us that he made the nine hour trip with you to come pick out your vehicle! Thanks for the business and we hope to see you the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

fptoyoto
9/05/2011

"Our son and daughter-in-law had just bought a car from..."

Our son and daughter-in-law had just bought a car from Donohoo Auto and were very pleased with the service that they had received. They were very happy with the car that they had purchased. When our daughter needed another car, we reviewed the ads on the internet and found that Donohoo Auto had several Toyoto 4-Runners. After visiting Donohoo Auto, we found the perfect 4-Runner with a fair price. Everyone that we dealt with were friendly, courteous and most helpful. Our daughter loves her car and we are very pleased with the purchase.

David Kelley, sales; Niki Burns, closing agent

Miniex
9/05/2011

"This was the best and easiest car buying experience I..."

This was the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. We will be back for sure for our next care purchase! My husband and I have referred our friends!

Mike, Marcie, Amanda

kbelew
9/05/2011

"Very pleased with the process. The pricing was fair. ..."

Very pleased with the process. The pricing was fair. Their website was cool and informative with great pictures available. The people at the front desk were very nice and the facilities were clean and professional.

Marcus

Faseruk
9/04/2011

"As a buyer from Canada, we bought our 2010 Murano sight..."

As a buyer from Canada, we bought our 2010 Murano sight unseen. The buying experience was great and we saved a lot of money!! The Murano was exactly what we bought. Had a little problem with the brakes and fog light not making the safety and DonohooAuto paid for the repair in Canada. Will use them again and we have been telling everybody about our great experience. Thanks Marcus Campbell and Niki Burns!!!

Marcus Campbell, Niki Burns