DonohooAuto LLC

Mo Sandoval, Sales Pro, DonohooAuto LLC

Mo Sandoval

Sales Pro

May 24, 2017

"Average... price great, service not so much"

- joelgray11 Verified Customer

Almost lost my business when I pulled up. There was 0 parking spots in the customer parking... It was absolutely packed that day. I pulled in the only spot I saw which was a test drive return spot. A guy in a red shirt told me I could not park there. I told him there was no other place. He said sorry but again I couldn't park there. I asked him what I should do and he said I don't know... Just don't park here. I asked if I should just go home and he said "I don't know, whatever". It was completely rude. Help me find something! I left but decided to come back when it wasn't as crowded. Found a great deal and bought something. Great service other than the 1st guy. I will say the guy doing the car set up seemed rushed and flew through it. Several features he didn't bother showing me how to set up or find. Sales guy and paperwork lady were great. Front desk was great too. Oh and the trade in evaluation was a joke.

Jonathon Yale
Becky Whitaker

May 23, 2017

"Donohoo Auto is Exactly what Everyone Says It IS!!!!"

- slwilsonsmith1 Verified Customer

When I read other reviews, I knew it was a bunch of BS. When I went to purchase my dream car, Audi A3, I was totally shocked because the salesperson Mark was unbelievably nice and there was no pressure in purchasing the Vehicle. I drove 7 hours from Fl and was at the dealer at 9AM and test drove the car alone and had completed my purchase by 11:45 AM!! I was all stressed out about how horrible the experience would be and the fact that I may be there all day long and that I may possibly leave without a car at all. I not only purchased the car quickly and easily the 9% pre-approval rate I came in with was beaten at 8%!!! They beat my rate! I love Donohoo Auto . I recommended my brother who lives in Las Vegas to come purchase a vehicle there. Thanks Donohoo for making my dreams come true!

Mark Hubbard
Chris Seay

May 22, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever."

- davidtbishop Verified Customer

From my initial contact with Mark to the finance work with Tina to the tech training with Mo, everyone was professional and pleasant and no-pressure. I've already told several people about our experience at Donohoo and will recommend them to anyone who anticipates buying a car.

Mark Hubbard