DonohooAuto LLC

8122 Helena Road,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

Chris Milliron
10/03/2014

"Donohoo Auto is the best place to buy used cars in B'ham!"

I have bought 2 vehicles from Donohoo and I'll probably end up buying the rest of my cars from there. The experience, overall, is amazing! Everyone that works there is friendly and very knowledgeable of the cars they're selling. We actually went to CARMAX, Susan Schein, Hendrick Auto Mall and Donohoo Auto. I have to say that they gave CARMAX a run for their money on conditions of vehicles. Whereas, the prices at Donohoo were way more reasonable than CARMAX. All of the prices are competitive and the condition of the cars are exceptional. Their inventory if filled with tons of great cars. Most of the cars have either mid-level options and/or fully loaded. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a used car to at least check them out on the internet or run by their headquarters off HWY 261. You will not be disappointed!

Steven

October 09, 2014

Chris, we are so glad that you had an exceptional experience at our dealership! We aim to keep our prices competitive and our Sales Pros knowledgeable so that our customers can have a hassle-free experience. Thank you for recommending us! Please come back and see us when you are ready to purchase your 3rd vehicle!

gasco2009
9/05/2014

"Donohoo auto"

I, had a very positive experience dealing with donohoo auto sale. The variety of cars they have, the sale price was almost at auction prices... paper work done at light speed... no hassle or pressure... love the experience in my life time bought more than 45 car from dealer across the country Donohoo is for sure one of the best....

Edwin Leal

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review! It is important to us that customers have a variety of cars to choose from at competitive prices. We are so glad you had a wonderful experience at DonohooAuto and we hope you return in the future.

corbettken
7/30/2014

"2013 VW Passat Purchase"

Perfect condition and beautifully prepared vehicle. Helpful , friendly staff made this experience everything it could be. Obviously DonohooAuto, LLC has excellent employees throughout the company, from the detailers and mechanics to the sales and administrative personnel and even extending to the delivery men who brought my car to Florida. This is the fourth on-line vehicle (plus two pieces of construction equipment) purchase I've made. Friends ask how could I spend that much money without even seeing the item up close. I tell them I know what I want, I determine its value to me, I carefully research the sellers, and I don't get greedy. The wealth of photos and descriptions essentially provided most of the information I desired plus I had already driven a similar car locally.

James Stamps, Tina Viljen

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review and for choosing DonohooAuto. We are pleased to know that I our online site is easy to use and that you feel so confident purchasing online. We truly hope you continue to come to us for your car-buying needs!

noojin
6/15/2014

"Excellent Value, Expertise and Quality for the Money"

I have bought 4 cars from Donohoo Auto over the last 8 years and each car has been a better value than what BMW, Audi and Infinity offer on their own lots. The cars have been better quality, in better repair, sharper looking or cleaner and for a better price with Warranty. My latest purchase was a 2011 Infinity EX35 with less than 29,000 miles with Warranty remaining. I can tell you I got a great price at $4,000 less than the Infinity dealer and a better quality SUV! The service from the dealer is 1st rate. It was raining the day I came and they met me in the parking lot with an umbrella.....Who does that??? They also gave me higher than book on my trade and got me a great financing rate. I have dealt with the Sales Manager, Jay who is the best I have ever encountered in the car business. He makes buying and selling cars a breeze. Nick, their Finance Manager, will find you the best deal out there as far as terms and rates go. I live in Miami, FL, so for me to do business with a car company in Birmingham, AL, you have to know the service from the dealer and their staff and the quality of the cars are excellent!!! My previous purchases have included a BMW 328i, Audi A6 and an Audi A4....ALL were tremendous buys and GREAT cars!!! I have bought from my local BMW and Audi dealers and can tell you first hand, buying from Donohoo is 10x better! Mark my words, buy from Donohoo, and you too, will be writing a review about them because you are sooooo PLEASED!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! AAA+

Jay Martin, Nick

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer to DonohooAuto! We are so happy that you are able to find the quality cars that you are looking for on our lot. We really appreciate your kind words about our dealership and will strive in the future to continue the amazing customer service that you experienced and the incredible deals you are able to enjoy. We hope you love your Infiniti EX35!

TBrannon2
4/04/2014

"Best car buying experience ever! Love the ease of test..."

Best car buying experience ever! Love the ease of test driving without salesperson, and the low pressure atmosphere. Great cars, and easy to work with. We will be back for our next purchase!

Christopher seay

Vforte
3/27/2014

"Once again a great experience, customer service was..."

Once again a great experience, customer service was superb,I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car. All services and employees were prompt and courteous and very attentive to all my needs....Thanks again

Lance, Tina, and Kathryn

hulettc1
3/24/2014

"I live in TX and bought my VW Touareg Executive sight..."

I live in TX and bought my VW Touareg Executive sight unseen. I based my purchase on dealer reviews, vehicle history report & on line pictures as well as my confidence in Steve's verbal testimony regarding the suv. On arrival the vehicle had three problems which were unknown to the dealer. Steve had the sales manager, Jay Martin, call me. Jay was very responsive and with verification from my local VW dealer totally stood behind the issues and subsequent costs I incurred. This meant the suv was all that it was advertised to be and that I was one very happy customer. The Donohoo dealership lived up to their reviews and my expectations. The next time I am in the market I will be calling them again!

Steve Jeneau & Sales Manager Jay Martin

March 28, 2014

We understand buying something as big as a car sight unseen can be an intimidating prospect. We do our best to tell you everything you need to know about a car. We are glad you enjoy your new car and look forward to hearing from you for you next one.

uncleorange
3/20/2014

"I drove from Dothan, Alabama to take a look at the Lexus..."

I drove from Dothan, Alabama to take a look at the Lexus Hybrids the dealership had to offer. After making the three hour trip, I was greeted by a extra friendly and helpful staff. I already had in mind the top three cars I wanted to test drive and all was brought, conveniently to the front of the dealership. After my decision was made, I moved inside to start the paperwork. I was introduced to Mr. Edwin Leal who is a huge asset to the dealership. Not only was he helpful and knowledgeable, but had me on my way in no time. The entire process was a breeze and I drove away with an awesome vehicle. If you are in the market for a vehicle, the dealership is worth your time and trip. I will be back to do business for my next vehicle purchase. Also, I have been spreading the word about the awesome experience.

Edwin Leal

March 28, 2014

We are glad the long drive paid off! DonohooAuto got where it is today by word of mouth. From Edwin and everyone here at DonohooAuto we thank you for your effort to spread the word about your experience.

duaneandcha
3/16/2014

"The most pleasant car buying experience I've ever..."

The most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. NO pressure and ALL concerns addressed. Quick service! VERY friendly and helpful staff! Will be my future car buying dealership! Brian was our salesman and we could not have ask for more! The girls at the desk went above and beyond to meet our needs and the young men that brought us the cars to drive where AWESOME! I cant say enough!

Brian

March 28, 2014

It was a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to seeing you for your next car.

Mattinpiedmont
2/19/2014

"My most recent used car purchase was with this dealership..."

My most recent used car purchase was with this dealership and I must say I was very impressed. I found the vehicle I was looking (2006 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew) for online. The price seemed too good to be true so I call and asked about it. The price was confirmed and I expressed my interest to the sales rep, Brian. I told him I had a trade that I was a little upside down in, gave him the VIN, mileage, payoff amount, and credit info. Within ten minutes he called me back with a deal offer. I accepted and drove down. This was a Friday evening, I knew they closed at seven and Birmingham traffic was in gridlock. I arrived at six twenty-two. I drove the vehicle while they performed a solid appraisal on my trade. When we returned, the offer stayed the same as the initial offer, and I had signed all contracts and completed all paperwork before seven oclock. Every employee that I had interaction with was friendly and professional. I felt like I was a priority customer and that my satisfaction was their only priority. The follow-up call by Brian five days later only served to solidify me as a repeat customer in the future. This is by far the easiest auto purchase I have ever made. Even better than CarMax! I love this dealership and will be doing more business with them in the future.

Brian

March 28, 2014

We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your experience at DonohooAuto. We pride ourselves in our no hassle and efficient car buying process. It is good to know we are doing something right. We look forward to helping you with your next car.

Reviews of Mo Sandoval