DonohooAuto LLC

Eric Jones

March 26, 2017

"Easy process "

- Mdhudson24

Very friendly staff from the receptionist to the salesman! Was made to feel welcome and was thanked for my purchase as well as for my time. Will buy my next car from them also!

March 25, 2017

"Great Smiles! Great Service!"

- SusiesBug

We were greeted quickly when we arrived by Adam'. He took us to the computer to show what models were available. Then the two beetles were brought up for my test drives. Both were black, One had leather seats , the other did not. One had low mileage and the other one's was higher mileage. I chose the one with low mileage and cloth seats. We were again treated very nice though out. the process. Spoke to Mark about the car, the cost and the warranty that was available. He was very helpful. Then we concluded the process with Marci in the financial department. She was very courteous and informative about all the papers I signed to complete the buy. Thanks to all at Donohoo for an excellent experience! I could not mark the ratings for the personnel but it is excellent for all.

March 25, 2017

"No stress and very happy!"

- laroo Verified Customer

I had been looking for the perfect used SUV for some time now. Everyone wants to find that perfect price and deal. Their used cars are reasonably priced and in excellent condition. They answered all my many questions and were patient with me and my decision making. I found the perfect SUV (fairly priced) with everything I wanted and more. No buyer regrets here! They were all very nice and easy to work with and it made purchasing the vehicle all the more better!

Used 2016 Ford F-150, $40995