DonohooAuto LLC

Makes: Used Car Dealer

DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto LLC Info
About DonohooAuto LLC

DonohooAuto, LLC in Birmingham, AL, also serving Montgomery, AL and Pelham, AL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, DonohooAuto, LLC has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that DonohooAuto, LLC will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. DonohooAuto, LLC has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, DonohooAuto, LLC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (205) 444-9333 if you have any questions or comments. DonohooAuto, LLC offers a full selection of service areas including:

About DonohooAuto LLC Learn More

kbelew
9/05/2011

"Very pleased with the process. The pricing was fair. ..."

Very pleased with the process. The pricing was fair. Their website was cool and informative with great pictures available. The people at the front desk were very nice and the facilities were clean and professional.

Marcus

Faseruk
9/04/2011

"As a buyer from Canada, we bought our 2010 Murano sight..."

As a buyer from Canada, we bought our 2010 Murano sight unseen. The buying experience was great and we saved a lot of money!! The Murano was exactly what we bought. Had a little problem with the brakes and fog light not making the safety and DonohooAuto paid for the repair in Canada. Will use them again and we have been telling everybody about our great experience. Thanks Marcus Campbell and Niki Burns!!!

Marcus Campbell, Niki Burns,

sweeks
9/03/2011

"This is my third vehicle purchased from Donohoo....They..."

This is my third vehicle purchased from Donohoo....They are very easy to deal with and absolutely NO pressure! I love doing business this way. Looking forward to my 4th purchase soon.....

David

miingram57
9/03/2011

"Brett was very easy to work with. He was responsive to..."

Brett was very easy to work with. He was responsive to the requests that we made. We were picked up from the Airport in a very timely manner. He was not deceptive about the car. It was as promised.

Brett Minter

jolene0318
9/02/2011

"I traveled 7 hours to buy my car from Donohoo Auto. I..."

I traveled 7 hours to buy my car from Donohoo Auto. I worked with David Kelley through email. David answered all of my questions and never once pressured me in any way. Instead he was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I would gladly make the 7 hour trip again to work with David and Donohoo. I had a small issue with my car after returning home and Donohoo paid for the repair, no questions asked.

David Kelley

MisAngelwings7
8/31/2011

"One of the Best Dealerships I have ever worked with. No..."

One of the Best Dealerships I have ever worked with. No pressure and accommodating to the customer. The Service Department was good as well and always willing to assist me.

Brent

centralbbal2000
8/19/2011

"I read reviews about Donohoo Auto and traveled all the..."

I read reviews about Donohoo Auto and traveled all the way from Kansas to purchase at their dealership. I worked with Brett over the phone and had the details worked out before arriving--upon arrival a mistake had been made regarding price, instead of blaming me or making me pay more out of pocket, Donohoo accepted responsibility for their mistake. This act will definitely make me a repeat customer, it is rare when a dealership will actually lose money on a deal to simply do what is right. I could've been put in a very percarious situation driving nearly 1,000 miles one direction to purchase the car I was looking for. Donohoo did the right thing, and the customer service was top notch from beginning to end. They are very low-key and don't force you into things you don't want. When I got to the dealership they had the car waiting and allowed me to go on a test drive on my own. This was one of the most comfortable car purchases I have made. Highly recommend.

Brett (salesman), Nick (Finance)

slrig2009
8/08/2011

"Purchased Yellow VW beetle. Great price. Great car...."

Purchased Yellow VW beetle. Great price. Great car. Donohoo Auto was easy to work with. Website accurate, Get what you see. Great expericnce. Love car.

unknown

pmurray51
8/03/2011

"I am a Canadian and was looking for a BMW wagon for my..."

I am a Canadian and was looking for a BMW wagon for my wife. Donohoo had just what I was looking for so I called agreed on a price and I paid for it. They then shipped the car to a city closer to the border and I picked it up and drove it home. Car was as represented and the staff was great. They have nice cars at nice prices, will buy from them again. Pat British Columbia

Brent,Niki,Brian

TS19THHOLE
8/03/2011

"SOLID CAR - COMMUNICATION WAS OKAY, BUT SLOW ON DELIVERY..."

SOLID CAR - COMMUNICATION WAS OKAY, BUT SLOW ON DELIVERY AFTER THE DEAL WAS DONE. CAR IS SOLID AT GOOD PRICE - M6 BMW. IT WAS NOT IDEAL TO BE DOING BUSINESS WITH A YOUNG SALES PROFESSIONAL DURING AN EXPENSIVE PURCHASE I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED A MORE SEASONED VETERAN THAT WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME MORE COMFORT ESPECIALLY WHEN PURCHASING A BUY-BACK VEHICLE FROM BMW, AND FRUSTRATED THAT BMW, NOW ANY DEALERS WERE INCLUDING DONOHOO COULD PROVIDE THE EXACT PROBLEM AND REMEDY OF SITUATION IN CLEAR TERMS. ALSO BUYING CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED YET THIS WAS NOT WELL DESCRIBED RELATIVE TO WHAT THIS MEANS IN TERMS OF VALUE.

DAVID