Donovan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Donovan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Ja son
8/19/2014

"ripoff artists"

My parents, 72yrs and 65yrs old, bought a car from donovans, a used kia, it pulled a little to the right, after a few weeks it now pulls hard, it has developed a severe shudder and the brakes are getting noisy, my mom brought it in to have it fixed under warranty. They claim that she must have run something over ( she didn't ) and they are not responsible. This dealership is shamefully selling lemons to retirees

Jason Carpenter

tezza
6/06/2014

"Professional dealership."

I have bought 2 cars from this dealership in the last 10 months. My experience has been great!!! I would highly recommend doing business with this company. Bill and John really treat you right. Very honest and fair. Thanks for the great service June 2, 2014. 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2007 Jeep Sahara Terry P

Bill Toseland and John Donovan

klknoten
2/12/2013

"Steve Bouchikas has provided great Costumer Service. I..."

Steve Bouchikas has provided great Costumer Service. I see a lot of customer saying they had a bad experience. If you have a bad attitude with the staff then you get what you deserved. I always had great service with Donovan Dodge.

J. J. Julian
12/27/2012

"Joe and Steve have a refreshing pleasent attitude, this..."

Joe and Steve have a refreshing pleasent attitude, this is by far my best expeirence with any and all dealerships I have had. Their willingness to help and assist with issues where others have failed me in the past was a very nice surprise. Their quote was dead on and very reasonable for services rendered. I am not sure what has changed at Donovan Dodge but please keep it up. Robert as always has a great attitude and was a big help on numerous occasions. He is always willing to go the extra mile for the customer, which has kept bringing back to your parts department for the last 10 years. Keep up the great service and work guys, love your new outlook on the customer.

Joseph Dyer

mydurango
12/21/2012

"I believe the service department is on the "up..."

I believe the service department is on the "up swing", the last two trips in for service showed a pretty good improvement since they got rid of the little skinny guy & the gal. Their personalities left something to be desired. Steve does seem to care about his customers & their satisfaction.

gmbriner
11/24/2012

"Services provided were excellent and quickly handled...."

Services provided were excellent and quickly handled. Service Advisor and technician were helpful in explaining services provided. While waiting for service to be complete I met with sales representative, Joe Stickler, even though I wasn't looking for a new vehicle Joe did a great job telling me about the dealership and current sales incentives.

Richie

chucklesg
11/24/2012

"In for regular fluids and filters...in and out on time. ..."

In for regular fluids and filters...in and out on time. Enjoyed the new to me service lounge. what more can I say, good service, been here before. Always good service.

don't know

telindsey
11/20/2012

"I have bought two cars from Donovan in the past two years..."

I have bought two cars from Donovan in the past two years and have had both serviced by Donovan. I have been treated fairly and with respect by every employee encountered; whether sales, service, or parts. If (or when) I buy another car, it will most likely be from Donovan.

Tony Cobb

joesuglia
10/29/2012

"Service dept installed a readylift levelizer kit on 2009..."

Service dept installed a readylift levelizer kit on 2009 dodge ram 1500. Quality workmanship, courteous personnel, and cost was as estimated. Donovan Dodge has sold me several vehicles and has always worked with me to give me the best deal possible. Thats consistency!

henry.harrell.7
9/09/2012

"I had 2010 challnger that i wanted to trade in for a R/T..."

I had 2010 challnger that i wanted to trade in for a R/T Challenger. At First I went for the white one and then I changed my mind and went for the red one. Thru everything they stuck with me and gave me a great deal. They even found an aditional 2000 off of my trade in and helped me get the car of my dreams. Two weeks later the found an additional 500 rebate and called me in and got my payment lowered for the third time! This dealership has gone out of its way to make sure I was put first and well taken care of. Thats why I have bought both my cars from them. Both the Martys and Tony took the best care of me and my family! Outstanding service and qaulity people!!!!

Tony