Donovan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Donovan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

MOPAR16S
8/22/2016

"New purchase"

Have purchased form Donovan in the past and didn't have the best experience...but they have made a lot of changes in personnel and it shows. From Mr. Dupont in new sales to Mr. Cardone in Finance they both took exceptional care of my wife and I. Never forced, no pressure, no gimmicks and no BS. I was straight forward from the beginning as they were with me. They worked an amazing deal and kept me in the loop every step of the process. I will recommend them to everyone.

Mr. Dupont, Mr. Cardone

Slouie147
7/22/2016

"Talk about bait and switch. "

Found vehicle on internet for one price. And was about to buy the vehicle cash outright. Only to get to this dealer and get told the price was incorrect and should have been $5000 higher. They have a fine print clause of vehicles prices might be wrong. Yet this was on the internet at least 24 hours. After talking with both sales associate and sales manager they agreed on only $500 over what was advertised. Then came the rest of the fees and taxes that put the vehicle out reach without financing. So if you see a good price from this dealership and think a cash price will work in your favor go somewhere else. Because this is not the dealership. Wasted over 3 hours.

Ali

Joep
6/14/2016

"Crooks"

These people are crooks. Be careful with this dealership. I was interested to purchase a vehicle that the advertised for 23,495 usd for 2 specific VIN number vehicles. I send them an email and they called back the next day confirming the price. I drove 2 hours to the dealership to purchase the vehicle and when i got their they said that they can sell it for 32,000 and change. Even after prroving them the advertising they claimed that they did not advertise the vehicle at this price. But all of the advertising shower the vin number of the vehicle and photos of the vehicles at their dealership. They don't care about the customer and they try to get you can in on false advertising. Nobody really cares at this dealship and the don't take responsibility for the advertising. STAY AWAY AND DEAL WITH A REPUTABLE DEALER.

Ja son
8/19/2014

"ripoff artists"

My parents, 72yrs and 65yrs old, bought a car from donovans, a used kia, it pulled a little to the right, after a few weeks it now pulls hard, it has developed a severe shudder and the brakes are getting noisy, my mom brought it in to have it fixed under warranty. They claim that she must have run something over ( she didn't ) and they are not responsible. This dealership is shamefully selling lemons to retirees

Jason Carpenter

tezza
6/06/2014

"Professional dealership."

I have bought 2 cars from this dealership in the last 10 months. My experience has been great!!! I would highly recommend doing business with this company. Bill and John really treat you right. Very honest and fair. Thanks for the great service June 2, 2014. 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2007 Jeep Sahara Terry P

Bill Toseland and John Donovan

klknoten
2/12/2013

"Steve Bouchikas has provided great Costumer Service. I..."

Steve Bouchikas has provided great Costumer Service. I see a lot of customer saying they had a bad experience. If you have a bad attitude with the staff then you get what you deserved. I always had great service with Donovan Dodge.

J. J. Julian
12/27/2012

"Joe and Steve have a refreshing pleasent attitude, this..."

Joe and Steve have a refreshing pleasent attitude, this is by far my best expeirence with any and all dealerships I have had. Their willingness to help and assist with issues where others have failed me in the past was a very nice surprise. Their quote was dead on and very reasonable for services rendered. I am not sure what has changed at Donovan Dodge but please keep it up. Robert as always has a great attitude and was a big help on numerous occasions. He is always willing to go the extra mile for the customer, which has kept bringing back to your parts department for the last 10 years. Keep up the great service and work guys, love your new outlook on the customer.

Robert Bounds
Joseph Dyer

mydurango
12/21/2012

"I believe the service department is on the "up..."

I believe the service department is on the "up swing", the last two trips in for service showed a pretty good improvement since they got rid of the little skinny guy & the gal. Their personalities left something to be desired. Steve does seem to care about his customers & their satisfaction.

gmbriner
11/24/2012

"Services provided were excellent and quickly handled...."

Services provided were excellent and quickly handled. Service Advisor and technician were helpful in explaining services provided. While waiting for service to be complete I met with sales representative, Joe Stickler, even though I wasn't looking for a new vehicle Joe did a great job telling me about the dealership and current sales incentives.

Richie

chucklesg
11/24/2012

"In for regular fluids and filters...in and out on time. ..."

In for regular fluids and filters...in and out on time. Enjoyed the new to me service lounge. what more can I say, good service, been here before. Always good service.

don't know