Dorsch Ford Kia

Cody Graf

August 11, 2017

"Best Service Ever"

- Happy Customer

Stopped in today to get a key cut and had another question for the service department. I was absolutely amazed at their response. They put their heads together and solved the issue! Kudos to Ben and Doug! Outstanding!

Doug Ertman
Other Employees : Ben Hendricks

August 02, 2017

"Great Service and Experience "

- Tyler T

Greg was outstanding and helped me find the best deal possible. I never thought I would own the car that I do now but we were able to find something in my budget that makes me feel like a rockstar. 12/10 will %100 be buying my next car from Greg and I will be telling everyone I know to do the same. He is the best!

Gregory Tolman
Dallas Brooks

July 23, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- agrisme

From start to finish, we were very satisfied with our Dorsch Ford Kia experience. Our salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles we were interested in, and carried himself in a very friendly, but professional manner. We didn't feel at all pressured to make our purchase and felt very comfortable asking any questions that we had. Financing was also a smooth process, with a friendly and knowledgeable sales manager. Thumbs up to Dorsch!

Dan Dorsch