Dorschel Lexus

Makes: Lexus|Service Center

Dorschel Lexus
Call
Dorschel Lexus Info

"I had a very good buying experience at dorschel. Andrew..."

I had a very good buying experience at dorschel. Andrew was very helpful and made the process as painless as possible. Love my new Volovo

Andrew

"It was a pleasure working with Matt! I would recommend..."

It was a pleasure working with Matt! I would recommend him to others. It is a very friendly atmosphere and I look forward to referring other Lexus earners to him.

Matt reeves

"Our Dorschel Lexus experience was excellent. We could not..."

Our Dorschel Lexus experience was excellent. We could not be happier. The car was perfect, the service was professional and friendly. Matt was thorough, knowledgeable and enjoyable to work with.

Matt Reeves and Ron powers

"Great place to do business!!!! The staff is very..."

Great place to do business!!!! The staff is very professional. The dealership is clean and well run. Everyone goes out of the way to make the best in customer satisfaction with every visit.

Bill in Sales

"Their customer service is pathetic. I just spent over..."

Their customer service is pathetic. I just spent over half an hour trying to get a price for my 30,000 mile service. I was hung up on twice, put on hold six times, and spoke to three different human beings who rummaged around their desks looking for a price list but couldn't find one. I would say that they basically wanted me to come in, have the service, and reveal the price only afterward, but I think it would be more accurate (on the basis of the hangups and the multiple holds) that they didn't want me to come in at all. And they got their wish: I won't be shopping at Dorschel again.

multiple

"My husband and I bought a new ES350 from Dan and we..."

My husband and I bought a new ES350 from Dan and we couldn't be happier with the service he provided. Dan took our interest in the car seriously when many other luxury dealerships wouldn't have given the time of day to people in their 20s. He picked our car up and provided me with a rental while our windows were being tinted. He made our experience with Dorshel phenomenal and I couldn't imagine buying our car from anyone or anyplace else. Dorschel and Dan have made customers for life.

Dan McLauchlan

"Purchased a RX350 Loved the experience. No issues with..."

Purchased a RX350 Loved the experience. No issues with price. Dan was easy to work with and the is no other dealership then Dorschel. This is my 4th car I have bought from Dorschel.

Dan McLauchlan

Dorschel Lexus responded to this review

June 23, 2011

Congratulations on your RX350 and we hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. All of us here at Dorschel Lexus strive to assure that every customer leaves our dealership completely satisfied with the service they have received and it is always great to hear that our efforts were appreciated. Thank you for choosing Dorschel and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, The Dorschel Automotive Group