Dorschel Lexus

Dorschel Lexus Info

LeoLA
3/28/2015

"Salesman and staff"

Ryan Chacinski was our sales person. Both my husband and I agree he was excellent. He was friendly, courteous and very helpful. Even though he is not a certified Lexis rep he certainly was knowledgeable about the car and what he didn't know he would ask the sales manager Ron. Both gentleman were very helpful and pleasant to work with. I was satisfied with my trade in value, although like every car owner I would have loved a little more for my 2003 SLK 320. The Lexus extra $1000 gift certificate certainly played into the decision along with the other incentives. John your tec guy was great. When I came back to test drive the cars Ryan was busy with another client so a sales lady named Jill took me for the test rides again. Again another pleasant, knowledgeable salesperson. All in all it was a very pleasant car buying experience. Thank you for that. Margaret Cicero

Ryan Chacinski, Ron Waters, John Chapin and Jill.

caw1218
3/24/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

My wife and I look much younger than we are and are frequently treated as children, especially when making large purchases such as a luxury car or truck. The experience we had with Matt Reeves at Dorschel Lexus could not have been better. He treated us with respect, was friendly and accommodating throughout the whole car buying process. From the time we entered the dealership to the time we drove away in our new Lexus everyone at Dorschel Lexus treated us like family. They even put one of the big bows you see in the commercial on our new IS250 FSport as a surprise for my wife when we picked up the car. I would recommend Dorschel Lexus to anyone looking for a new car and a fresh car buying experience.

Mark
3/17/2015

"Great experience!"

I went to Dorschel after lousy experience at nothtown lexus in Buffalo,our sales consultant Matt Reeves made buying a new lexus a pleasure and not a headache. Try it ask for Matt you wont be disappointed!

Matt Reeve

GeoffF21
3/16/2015

"A Pleasant Experience"

Historically, the car buying experience was always a stressful one. Happily, Dorschel has made it straightforward and eliminated the "games" that used to characterize the negotiations to lease or buy a car at most dealerships. Matt Reeves, my salesman, provided a low key no stress experience that was just what I was looking for. He worked hard to provide all the information that I needed to make a decision on a new lease vehicle. He was friendly and knowledgeable in our interactions at the dealership, and was prompt and helpful in his email communications. As a result, my new Lexus ES350 is meeting all of my best expectations. Overall a first rate experience.

Markneups
3/13/2015

"Difference is refreshing"

Compare Dorschel to other Lexus dealers in the western NY area and the difference between dealerships is astounding. There is no comparison. Dorschel is Friendly,fair,no nonsense,sincere in wanting your business and above all else----- HONEST--- that says it all. Thank you Dorschel for a experience that blows the competition away. Mark Neupert

Cheryl Carney and the General Manager

MaioCL
2/21/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

My experience at Dorschel Lexus was very positive. Everyone was very friendly and did all they could to make sure I left a happy customer. John Kilbury was especially helpful and made the entire experience an exceptional one.

John Kilbury, Ron Waters

Duke
2/02/2015

"Excellent experience"

Went to test drive a '14 ES350 Lexus and leased a'15 version. Matt Reeves provided every option available, explained complete aspects of each and delivered a vehicle via a deal that surpassed any of our expectations. Delivery was organized and painless (where else do you get your plates transferred by the sales manager?). By far the best car-buying experience I've had in the 50+ years at doing so. The facility is impressive and the customer-related areas appear to be able to meet your every need. They need to fix the snow situation so that nice clean car they prepared doesn't get dirty on the way home!

Matt Reeves & Ron Waters

jz39
1/22/2015

"A pleasant experience to buy a Lexus"

This is the first time that we look into Lexus and think of buying a new one. We have worked with John and Ron at this dealer for this purchase. They have been very helpful to introduce several types of cars, including IS250 and ES350. They were also very patient and kind to customers. We eventually decided to buy one ES350. We had a very good experience of test-drive, discussion about deals, and final purchase.

John Kilbury

wmazgaj
1/16/2015

"Refreshingly amazing no pressure car buying experience."

I couldn't have had a better car buying experience. My sales rep Matt Reeves was fantastic. I live a little over an hour away (Buffalo) and couldn't just drive over and "kick the tires" on the car I was looking at online. Matt went out and drove the car, and sent a picture when I asked him if there were any dings in the vehicle, how does it look up close, etc. He reassured me that I wouldn't be disappointed when I saw the car. He was right. The car literally looked brand new (2009 rx350). I bought the vehicle. They sent out an extremely friendly gentleman to come and pick me up and took me to their dealership to look at the car. There was absolutely no pressure to buy the car. I actually was a bit surprised. I am used to the sales reps telling you what you want to hear in order to make a sale and pressuring you into signing the paper and closing the deal (especially because I would have needed them to drive me back home). This was not like that at all. It was refreshing to see. I would highly recommend doing business with them. When my wife is ready to buy, we will definitely be checking out Dorschel. BTW, my friends and coworkers actually thought I bought a "new" car. They couldn't believe it was a 2009. Matt was right the whole time and the communication was flawless. A++

whip_00
1/19/2014

"I had a very good buying experience at dorschel. Andrew..."

I had a very good buying experience at dorschel. Andrew was very helpful and made the process as painless as possible. Love my new Volovo

Andrew