Dorschel Lexus

Dorschel Lexus Info

bigswing56
4/24/2015

"Lexus NX200T"

Ron Waters was outstanding finding a SUV that fit in my price range!! My salesman William Barish did not pressure me in any way. He knows his job and does it well. The experience was the best I ever have been involved in! Finally John Chapin the Lexus technology Specialist walked me through the options on the SUV that make using them fun and easy to use. Thanks guys and keep up the terrific work!

Ronald Waters,William Barish,John Chapin

JS
4/21/2015

"Good Experience"

Matt Reeves is very nice and helpful. He is patient with me and help me find the best car to match my demands and budgets.

Matt Reeves

RDN
4/17/2015

"Second Lexus"

Dealership was clean and inviting. Cheryl Carney, our salesperson, was welcoming and knowledgeble, and low pressure. Delivery of our new Lexus was informative and efficient.

Cheryl Carney

mom
4/14/2015

"a good experience"

All in all, it was a good experience. Christine was very patient with us as we shopped for the best car to match our needs.

Christine Rocco

dewey
4/14/2015

"Another Lexus in my family....."

Shopping for a car at Dorschel Lexus is a fun experience.. John Kilbury made it possible by being himself--cordial, professional and honest. buying and owning a car and an SUV that have the Lexus logo is an ultimate experience. THANKS, John!

John Kilbury, Ron Waters, Jonathan

Darren M
4/11/2015

"Great Experience, Great Sale person"

John Kilbury provided the best car buying experience. He was patient with us and we didn't felt like we were pressured to buy the car. We went to other nearby dealerships and the experience wasn't as impressive. We went back because of John and the RX 350 Sports had way better options for the price. He explain everything in great detail and answer all questions my wife had. We visited a total of 3 times and each experience was great and not once did i felt pressured that i had to make the decision that day. We ended up getting the RX 350 sports and he made the process painless and enjoyable. When we went to pick up the car, he took his time to explain every single feature. Great service and experience overall. My wife and i will definitely be back to buy another car from john and Dorschel Lexus.

John Kilbury

Greg&Tom
4/04/2015

""Great place to buy a car""

Matt Reeves at Dorschel Lexus provided the most wonderful car buying experience EVER!! He was cordial, professional, knowledgeable, and truly fun to work with. The receptionist offered us beverages during our stay and everyone there was friendly. We drove an hour from Buffalo to make the purchase and it was well worth it. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Matt Reeves

RP Singh
4/04/2015

"Leased new car"

Excellent Service, nice people, reliable and very friendly. Matt Reeves is the nicest sales person I have dealt with. If you use Dorschell, ask for him,

matt

CP
4/03/2015

"Impressive Experience"

I started out at another luxury dealer and was convinced I was going to buy that car. I was actually looking for 2 cars: one for me and one for my daughter. Combined, we had 4 visits to that dealer and every interaction got worse and worse. Which is what landed me at Dorschel. The experience was not only the complete opposite of the bad dealer, but it continues to get better and better with each interaction. I purchased a Lexus and have never looked back at the first car. I went into service to get something added to my car and I was beyond amazed at the service - how they dressed to how they interact with customers. This is a dealer that not only cares about you when purchasing a car, but even after when it needs to be serviced. To me, the experience is the most important thing when making any purchase. And I am super impressed with the whole Dorschel experience.

Ron Waters, Matt Reeves, Ryan Beattie

Tom B
4/01/2015

"Purchase of a new vhicle."

My sales person was Natalya Depasse. She worked with me while I was uncertain about what make and model vehicle was right for me. We looked at several makes and model until I was completely satisfied that I had chosen the right one. I offer my highest recommendation to Dorschel on her dedication and friendliness in getting me into the right vehicle.

Natalya Depasse