Dorschel Lexus

Dorschel Lexus Info

MaioCL
2/21/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

My experience at Dorschel Lexus was very positive. Everyone was very friendly and did all they could to make sure I left a happy customer. John Kilbury was especially helpful and made the entire experience an exceptional one.

John Kilbury, Ron Waters

Duke
2/02/2015

"Excellent experience"

Went to test drive a '14 ES350 Lexus and leased a'15 version. Matt Reeves provided every option available, explained complete aspects of each and delivered a vehicle via a deal that surpassed any of our expectations. Delivery was organized and painless (where else do you get your plates transferred by the sales manager?). By far the best car-buying experience I've had in the 50+ years at doing so. The facility is impressive and the customer-related areas appear to be able to meet your every need. They need to fix the snow situation so that nice clean car they prepared doesn't get dirty on the way home!

Matt Reeves & Ron Waters

jz39
1/22/2015

"A pleasant experience to buy a Lexus"

This is the first time that we look into Lexus and think of buying a new one. We have worked with John and Ron at this dealer for this purchase. They have been very helpful to introduce several types of cars, including IS250 and ES350. They were also very patient and kind to customers. We eventually decided to buy one ES350. We had a very good experience of test-drive, discussion about deals, and final purchase.

John Kilbury

wmazgaj
1/16/2015

"Refreshingly amazing no pressure car buying experience."

I couldn't have had a better car buying experience. My sales rep Matt Reeves was fantastic. I live a little over an hour away (Buffalo) and couldn't just drive over and "kick the tires" on the car I was looking at online. Matt went out and drove the car, and sent a picture when I asked him if there were any dings in the vehicle, how does it look up close, etc. He reassured me that I wouldn't be disappointed when I saw the car. He was right. The car literally looked brand new (2009 rx350). I bought the vehicle. They sent out an extremely friendly gentleman to come and pick me up and took me to their dealership to look at the car. There was absolutely no pressure to buy the car. I actually was a bit surprised. I am used to the sales reps telling you what you want to hear in order to make a sale and pressuring you into signing the paper and closing the deal (especially because I would have needed them to drive me back home). This was not like that at all. It was refreshing to see. I would highly recommend doing business with them. When my wife is ready to buy, we will definitely be checking out Dorschel. BTW, my friends and coworkers actually thought I bought a "new" car. They couldn't believe it was a 2009. Matt was right the whole time and the communication was flawless. A++

Matt Reeves

whip_00
1/19/2014

"I had a very good buying experience at dorschel. Andrew..."

I had a very good buying experience at dorschel. Andrew was very helpful and made the process as painless as possible. Love my new Volovo

Andrew

Virts
11/02/2013

"It was a pleasure working with Matt! I would recommend..."

It was a pleasure working with Matt! I would recommend him to others. It is a very friendly atmosphere and I look forward to referring other Lexus earners to him.

Matt reeves

Wpidkaminy
9/16/2013

"Our Dorschel Lexus experience was excellent. We could not..."

Our Dorschel Lexus experience was excellent. We could not be happier. The car was perfect, the service was professional and friendly. Matt was thorough, knowledgeable and enjoyable to work with.

Matt Reeves and Ron powers

JEC1
5/01/2013

"Great place to do business!!!! The staff is very..."

Great place to do business!!!! The staff is very professional. The dealership is clean and well run. Everyone goes out of the way to make the best in customer satisfaction with every visit.

Bill in Sales

StevenLandsburg
8/21/2012

"Their customer service is pathetic. I just spent over..."

Their customer service is pathetic. I just spent over half an hour trying to get a price for my 30,000 mile service. I was hung up on twice, put on hold six times, and spoke to three different human beings who rummaged around their desks looking for a price list but couldn't find one. I would say that they basically wanted me to come in, have the service, and reveal the price only afterward, but I think it would be more accurate (on the basis of the hangups and the multiple holds) that they didn't want me to come in at all. And they got their wish: I won't be shopping at Dorschel again.

multiple

Dancer93084
12/29/2011

"My husband and I bought a new ES350 from Dan and we..."

My husband and I bought a new ES350 from Dan and we couldn't be happier with the service he provided. Dan took our interest in the car seriously when many other luxury dealerships wouldn't have given the time of day to people in their 20s. He picked our car up and provided me with a rental while our windows were being tinted. He made our experience with Dorshel phenomenal and I couldn't imagine buying our car from anyone or anyplace else. Dorschel and Dan have made customers for life.

Dan McLauchlan