Dorschel Lexus

Rochester, New York 14623
Dorschel Lexus Info

ckg
5/14/2015

"1st time Dorschel customer"

I just leased a new Lexus NX. It was a pleasurable experience from the start. Bill Barish and the team at Dorschel were very thorough in the features and paperwork with the car. This was a spur of the moment purchase too.. stopped in on a Friday night on my way to dinner with my wife and were back the next morning to test drive first thing and brought it home in less than three hours. We were very impressed with the whole experience.

Bill Barish

jwv36op

"Frustrating "

Once I found the car I wanted, trying to communicate through the phone system was impossible, email was useless. Overall 2 out of five people were great to deal with, one of which saved the sale and she worked in the parts dept., but she was the ONLY one to call me back. When the sales manager asked about my experience, when I started to explain, he talked over me and was VERY dismissive. As a business owner - I would have fired him on the spot.

Dianne Easton, Jonathan Hakes - both outstanding

Kwj
5/13/2015

"Very nice first time experience!"

Just bought a 2012 Lexus RX 350, after totaling my 08 Highlander. Bill Barish was very patient and kind to answer all my concerns and questions which were many. The dealership made me feel very welcomed and comfortable!!

Bill Barish

gkashtan

"Wonderful Experience"

It was incredibly easy and pleasant to buy our new Lexus from Cheryl. Very laid back, no pressure and ready to answer any questions we had.

Cheryl Carney

suzebp
5/05/2015

"Is this SUV really mine?"

I had purchased a vehicle from Jonathan Hakes 8 years ago and contacted him at the end of April for guidance on purchasing a new vehicle. I NEVER expected to purchase a Lexus NX SUV. This was not on my radar screen. NEVER! The entire experience from test drive to discussing the actual sale (trade-in and purchase price) and picking my Lexus up was simply amazing. At no time did I ever feel pressure. Cheryl Carney also made me feel like a friend vs. a client. The paperwork was minimal time spent. The best time was exploring my new vehicle's options. Cheryl must have spent well over an hour, maybe even closer to 2 hours, explaining the inner workings of my vehicle I am still blown away knowing this is my Lexus. And then she called me this past weekend to find out how things were going! No one does this! Cheryl did. I would and have recommended Dorschel and Jonathan and Cheryl to anyone I speak with about my new SUV. You should be extremely proud to have Jonathan and Cheryl working for you. Thanks for making this experience so memorable.

Jonathan Hakes and Cheryl Carney

Riemac
5/04/2015

"Lexus RX 350"

Jill McWilliams was again a fantastic sales person. She is very attentive and accommodating and never pushes! We are very pleased with our choice and she was very patient with our test drives and questions.

Jill McWilliams

bigswing56
4/24/2015

"Lexus NX200T"

Ron Waters was outstanding finding a SUV that fit in my price range!! My salesman William Barish did not pressure me in any way. He knows his job and does it well. The experience was the best I ever have been involved in! Finally John Chapin the Lexus technology Specialist walked me through the options on the SUV that make using them fun and easy to use. Thanks guys and keep up the terrific work!

Ronald Waters,William Barish,John Chapin

JS
4/21/2015

"Good Experience"

Matt Reeves is very nice and helpful. He is patient with me and help me find the best car to match my demands and budgets.

Matt Reeves

RDN
4/17/2015

"Second Lexus"

Dealership was clean and inviting. Cheryl Carney, our salesperson, was welcoming and knowledgeble, and low pressure. Delivery of our new Lexus was informative and efficient.

Cheryl Carney

mom
4/14/2015

"a good experience"

All in all, it was a good experience. Christine was very patient with us as we shopped for the best car to match our needs.

Christine Rocco