Dublin Honda

Dublin Honda

Call
Dublin Honda Info
About Dublin Honda

At Dublin Honda we offer new Honda cars in Dublin, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Dublin. For years, our financial staff at Dublin Honda has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Dublin customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Dublin Honda any time by calling us at (925) 828-8030, or simply visiting our Dublin Honda dealership at 6300 Dublin Blvd. Dublin, CA 94568.

About Dublin Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Quiet Room

"good price, no wait, ok customer service skills"

Went in for an alignment using express service at 5pm on a Wednesday . No line. No cars in bays. Wow. Went to counter. After two employees finished their conversation, not business related, one asked to help. He was friendly and responsive. Got my info and said it would be about an hour but would inform me if it was earlier since I was going to look around at cars. Came back to waiting room in about 45 minutes. Read a little and it was ready. Paid and asked for explanation of readings. Curt answer: it was in red but now in green. Could of done better on explaining. Since I was the only customer there, could have taken a little time with me, but choose not to. Close to closing time tho. Overall good experience but a little more emphasis on the customer might be good. Overall pleased.

unknown

"Greeat Service"

My service associate, Gerald did a great job of keeping me informed on the status of the parts that were ordered and of my Pilot, being repaired. He was helpful, friendly, and worked to accommodate my schedule.

Gerald

"Good service"

I was early for my appointment, but they took me in and I received a ride back via the shuttle service to my work. However, on the way back, seems there was a miscommunication by the drive and the service person Brad, so I was actually called by the driver and picked up to the dealership when the van I had put in service was not ready. I had to go back to work and then be picked up again 1.5 hours later. Put a dent in my workflow, as I'm a busy person at work. However, I do understand the good intentions involved, so I wouldn't consider it too much of a bad thing there. I just think there should be a better process of communication between the service person and the driver so that they understand which customer they are talking about as being done. They referred to a customer as "the second customer with 510 area code" which to me makes zero sense. How about using the customer name or the full phone number? In any case, otherwise, service was great. They accommodated an extra request to cut a new key, and rotate tires. The only downside was the miscommunication I mentioned, which the driver felt bad about. Again, best intentions all around, I just hope that doesn't happen again.

Brad Bailey

"Express Service - Great!"

It is great to have the same outstanding service time after time. I brought my Honda in for an express oil change - Burke immediately greeted me, told me how long the wait would be, ensured I knew the service and charges required, and they went to work. Once the service was completed, Burke went through the report and recommendations with me and ensured I was completely satisfied with the work. Can't ask for a better experience, and it's always the same - outstanding! Please pass my thanks to Burke and the maintenance technicians!

Burke

"very good service ."

good customer service , clearly explanation ,service and repair right at first time , clean after service done ...love my Honda accord and will buy more Honda in the future ,

Rylan

"Dublin"

It's like taking a little vacation while getting your car fixed. The lobby is very relaxing with FREE tea, and A WIDE T.V.! I feel like I'm at a spa and I always come out feeling less stressed than when I come in. They know how to treat their customers. I live in Daly City, but I make the extra effort to drive to Dublin because, I know I will come out with my peace of mind.

Donna

"Complete misrepresentation"

I was told that the car was checked extensively . The first week battery went dead , I had to replace it. When after 4 month I did not get my license plate ,I call DMV , they told me dealer never paid license fee, witch they suppose to pay . When I call dealer I was told that it fell threw the crack., and was offered to drive to Dublin to get $20 license fee.

Sam

"I purchased my 2004 used Honda here some years ago and..."

I purchased my 2004 used Honda here some years ago and ever since, have had exemplary service. This recent visit proved to exceed my expectations because the service advisor, Rylan H. was particularly helpful, conscientious and thorough with respect to what my vehicle needed and did not need in order to provide a custom quote that would not overcharge me. I find this to be not only honest but fair and in keeping with high quality customer care. The mechanics seem to always do a superior job and the Hertz rental car agent (I don't know his name) is always friendly, fast and accommodating. Overall, I give Dublin Honda a "5" and would give more points if I could! It's often a pain and inconvenient to have to get your car serviced but due to the quality staff at Dublin Honda, it's really stress free and all work is done in a timely manner. The service advisors always keep in contact and make sure I know what's going on, which eliminates any guess work or uncertainty throughout the day. Thanks a million and keep up the stellar work.

Rylan Hartnett

"My minivan was brought in to repair what I thought was a..."

My minivan was brought in to repair what I thought was a rattling or defective rear strut on my 2011 Odyssey Touring model. I made the appointment by phone and was able to get in the next day as I had hoped. Service Advisor Ryland Hartnett greeted me and took the appropriate information regarding my visit. He took careful notes and said he would contact me after the tech inspects the vehicle. When Rylan called, the news was that the strut was working properly and that no rattle was heard. Because I was still concerned, Rylan asked if he could keep the car overnight to look at it again. I left the car and was called the next morning after some lubricating by the tech and Ryland's personal on board test ride. He again confirmed that the noise was absent and the hatch was working properly. When I picked the car up, Ryland said there would be no charge, a free inspection had been completed, and the car had been washed. And, after my test drive, the noise was in fact gone! The tech even removed a rear panel to inspect for anything loose and came up with nothing--even after their functional and visual inspections showed the struts to be working correclty. My best guess is that the lubrication of the seals and components made the difference., Rylan was quick to tell me not to hesitate to call if the noise returns--a gesture I thought was just another example of good customer service. This was my second visit to the Service Department, each for different reasons but in both cases, I was given the 5 start treatment.

Ryland Hartnett

Dublin Honda responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Thank you very much for your thorough, kind review. I am glad to hear our service team was able to quickly diagnose and fix the problem. I'll let Ryland know you were extremely satisfied with your recent visit and please don't hesitate to contact us if the rattle comes back. Regards, Jim Bailey, General Manager

"I have been taking my cars to have them serviced at..."

I have been taking my cars to have them serviced at Dublin Honda for over 20 years. Everyone has always been very friendly and never pushy about recommended repairs that didn't have to be done immediately. Most of the time, the final bill has actually been less than the original estimate. I started going to Dublin Honda because I worked in San Ramon and it was convenient. I live in Union City and no longer work in San Ramon, and have twice been given a free rental car due to the inconvenience of travelling so far to bring my car in for service. They also offer a complimentary car wash, which is very nice.

Dona Ronzone

Dublin Honda responded to this review

February 10, 2014

It is so nice to read a review from a long-time customer. i am glad to hear that we continually meet your expectations when you bring your car in for service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we look forward to serving you and your vehicle for another 20 years! Regards, Jim Bailey, General Manager.