Dublin Honda

Dublin Honda

Call
Dublin Honda Info
About Dublin Honda

At Dublin Honda we offer new Honda cars in Dublin, along with used cars, trucks and SUV's by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Dublin. For years, our financial staff at Dublin Honda has offered expert advice for those seeking the a great Honda car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Dublin customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Honda car repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Honda car parts. You can reach Dublin Honda any time by calling us at (925) 828-8030, or simply visiting our Dublin Honda dealership at 6300 Dublin Blvd. Dublin, CA 94568.

About Dublin Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Quiet Room
Harry
12/29/2014

"Lost Business"

Purchased multiple cars from dealership in the past. This time the Salesperson was too pushy and focused a lot on trying to convince us that they were giving the best deal instead of answering our questions. In reality the deal was bad at best. Will not return.

Will

Amanuel
12/23/2014

"World class experience at Dublin Honda"

Yesterday I bought a 2015 Honda Accord 2015 from Dublin Honda dealership.The sales agent was a handsome young gentleman named Tim.He was totally amazing .my self my wife were very amazed by his friendliness and thorough explanation and we decided to buy a new 2015 Honda accord.the experience was totally world class.Happy to start the new year with a new Honda accord.

Tim

bcapbcap
8/07/2014

"good price, no wait, ok customer service skills"

Went in for an alignment using express service at 5pm on a Wednesday . No line. No cars in bays. Wow. Went to counter. After two employees finished their conversation, not business related, one asked to help. He was friendly and responsive. Got my info and said it would be about an hour but would inform me if it was earlier since I was going to look around at cars. Came back to waiting room in about 45 minutes. Read a little and it was ready. Paid and asked for explanation of readings. Curt answer: it was in red but now in green. Could of done better on explaining. Since I was the only customer there, could have taken a little time with me, but choose not to. Close to closing time tho. Overall good experience but a little more emphasis on the customer might be good. Overall pleased.

unknown

vcvk21
7/20/2014

"Greeat Service"

My service associate, Gerald did a great job of keeping me informed on the status of the parts that were ordered and of my Pilot, being repaired. He was helpful, friendly, and worked to accommodate my schedule.

Gerald

qriusme
7/15/2014

"Good service"

I was early for my appointment, but they took me in and I received a ride back via the shuttle service to my work. However, on the way back, seems there was a miscommunication by the drive and the service person Brad, so I was actually called by the driver and picked up to the dealership when the van I had put in service was not ready. I had to go back to work and then be picked up again 1.5 hours later. Put a dent in my workflow, as I'm a busy person at work. However, I do understand the good intentions involved, so I wouldn't consider it too much of a bad thing there. I just think there should be a better process of communication between the service person and the driver so that they understand which customer they are talking about as being done. They referred to a customer as "the second customer with 510 area code" which to me makes zero sense. How about using the customer name or the full phone number? In any case, otherwise, service was great. They accommodated an extra request to cut a new key, and rotate tires. The only downside was the miscommunication I mentioned, which the driver felt bad about. Again, best intentions all around, I just hope that doesn't happen again.

Brad Bailey

tonyk94583
5/31/2014

"Express Service - Great!"

It is great to have the same outstanding service time after time. I brought my Honda in for an express oil change - Burke immediately greeted me, told me how long the wait would be, ensured I knew the service and charges required, and they went to work. Once the service was completed, Burke went through the report and recommendations with me and ensured I was completely satisfied with the work. Can't ask for a better experience, and it's always the same - outstanding! Please pass my thanks to Burke and the maintenance technicians!

Burke

vangts
5/23/2014

"very good service ."

good customer service , clearly explanation ,service and repair right at first time , clean after service done ...love my Honda accord and will buy more Honda in the future ,

Rylan

SanDP14
5/01/2014

"Dublin"

It's like taking a little vacation while getting your car fixed. The lobby is very relaxing with FREE tea, and A WIDE T.V.! I feel like I'm at a spa and I always come out feeling less stressed than when I come in. They know how to treat their customers. I live in Daly City, but I make the extra effort to drive to Dublin because, I know I will come out with my peace of mind.

Donna

olshanet
4/17/2014

"Complete misrepresentation"

I was told that the car was checked extensively . The first week battery went dead , I had to replace it. When after 4 month I did not get my license plate ,I call DMV , they told me dealer never paid license fee, witch they suppose to pay . When I call dealer I was told that it fell threw the crack., and was offered to drive to Dublin to get $20 license fee.

Sam

dmmatiuk
4/03/2014

"I purchased my 2004 used Honda here some years ago and..."

I purchased my 2004 used Honda here some years ago and ever since, have had exemplary service. This recent visit proved to exceed my expectations because the service advisor, Rylan H. was particularly helpful, conscientious and thorough with respect to what my vehicle needed and did not need in order to provide a custom quote that would not overcharge me. I find this to be not only honest but fair and in keeping with high quality customer care. The mechanics seem to always do a superior job and the Hertz rental car agent (I don't know his name) is always friendly, fast and accommodating. Overall, I give Dublin Honda a "5" and would give more points if I could! It's often a pain and inconvenient to have to get your car serviced but due to the quality staff at Dublin Honda, it's really stress free and all work is done in a timely manner. The service advisors always keep in contact and make sure I know what's going on, which eliminates any guess work or uncertainty throughout the day. Thanks a million and keep up the stellar work.

Rylan Hartnett