Dubuque Auto Plaza

Hyundai on Perryville

element0263
9/09/2016

"Review"

Decent experience could've been much better and easier thought. At times management was rude. Overall was satisfied but would offer up some adive on customer service skills to management in particular. Was not dry friendly at first.

ginger828
9/08/2016

"We felt like family"

All employees we worked with the day we purchased the vehicle, made us feel very warm and welcome! Kind of like family if you will! Dubuque is where my wife is from 100 miles southwest of Madison, WI. So, we decided to make the drive there to purchase rather than buying in Madison or even Milwaukee, WI. We feel like we get lost in the crowd up here! In fact we did visit the Hyundai dealership in Madison, and they seemed quite indiferent!

Ashlee Pennekamp and Keith Franklin

Angler4u
9/03/2016

"Nissan frontier"

The salesman Mark Simmons was a super guy to deal with. Tough but fair in the end. Overall very happy with my experience of buying a car through Dubuque Auto Plaza.

Mark Simmons

Happy camper
8/10/2016

"Worth the drive. "

My mom and I drove over 100 miles to get a great deal. I bought a used Rav4 that came with lots of perks. I got a 2 year/100,000 mile warranty along with 2 oil changes and a tire rotation all for FREE. Zach, my salesman, was very friendly though I dealt with Kevin most of the time. It was worth the drive so ask for Zach /Kevin for a good deal.

Zach/Kevin

John 3;16
7/14/2016

" car sold"

Dean, the salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. Second car shown us we bought. They listen to us. All sales associates Great. .....Mr. Rima, too.

Dean and Kevin

DougandGinger
7/12/2016

"2017 Santa Fe Sport"

This makes the third Santa Fe we purchased from Dubuque Auto Plaza and since we live almost 5 hours away it works well for us.

Kevin and Bobby

regan.patrick
7/06/2016

"2017 Santa Fe Sport"

I am a happy camper. I love the adaptive speed control plus all of the other new electronics. I also like the Sorento red color.

Kevin Kisting

Altima16
7/01/2016

"Altima 2.5 SV purchase experience "

My overall experience was very good; Client Advisor, Mark Simmons, was professional and objective in showing me the main features and advantages of the Altima over other competitors. I think the price was still higher than other dealerships in Chicago; I went with Dbq Auto Plaza to support Dbq local economy.

Jamie Manderscheid

hellekristin
6/30/2016

"Rolling in a Rogue"

I currently went through the car shopping process with personnel at the Dubuque Auto Plaza. Although I am not a fan of this process, I have never felt more at ease. Each individual was beyond knowledgeable answering questions and doing what they could to make the experience a positive one. I felt as though they truly wanted me to be happy with my decision, looking out for their customer in the end. The process went smoothly and I left with a great new vehicle and a smile on my face. It was obvious that I was welcome to contact any one of them at any time with questions or concerns. I would highly recommend stopping by the Dubuque Auto Plaza before dealing anywhere else. I will be sure to return when the need arises and will be sharing my positive experience with family and friends. I definitely experienced the DAP difference!

Mark Simmons, Ryan Mason, Bobby Meyer, Jamie Manderscheid

gwetter
6/23/2016

"New Car Purchase Great"

We are very satisfied with Dubuque Auto Plaza with the purchase of our new Hyundai Santa Fe. They did a very good job in finding the vehicle for us and staying true to the pricing that we were promised in the beginning. The experience was good and we are happy. Gary And Rosena

Terry, Ryan, Keith