Dubuque Auto Plaza

Hyundai on Perryville

Happy camper
8/10/2016

"Worth the drive. "

My mom and I drove over 100 miles to get a great deal. I bought a used Rav4 that came with lots of perks. I got a 2 year/100,000 mile warranty along with 2 oil changes and a tire rotation all for FREE. Zach, my salesman, was very friendly though I dealt with Kevin most of the time. It was worth the drive so ask for Zach /Kevin for a good deal.

Zach/Kevin

John 3;16
7/14/2016

" car sold"

Dean, the salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. Second car shown us we bought. They listen to us. All sales associates Great. .....Mr. Rima, too.

Dean and Kevin

DougandGinger
7/12/2016

"2017 Santa Fe Sport"

This makes the third Santa Fe we purchased from Dubuque Auto Plaza and since we live almost 5 hours away it works well for us.

Kevin and Bobby

regan.patrick
7/06/2016

"2017 Santa Fe Sport"

I am a happy camper. I love the adaptive speed control plus all of the other new electronics. I also like the Sorento red color.

Kevin Kisting

Altima16
7/01/2016

"Altima 2.5 SV purchase experience "

My overall experience was very good; Client Advisor, Mark Simmons, was professional and objective in showing me the main features and advantages of the Altima over other competitors. I think the price was still higher than other dealerships in Chicago; I went with Dbq Auto Plaza to support Dbq local economy.

Jamie Manderscheid

hellekristin
6/30/2016

"Rolling in a Rogue"

I currently went through the car shopping process with personnel at the Dubuque Auto Plaza. Although I am not a fan of this process, I have never felt more at ease. Each individual was beyond knowledgeable answering questions and doing what they could to make the experience a positive one. I felt as though they truly wanted me to be happy with my decision, looking out for their customer in the end. The process went smoothly and I left with a great new vehicle and a smile on my face. It was obvious that I was welcome to contact any one of them at any time with questions or concerns. I would highly recommend stopping by the Dubuque Auto Plaza before dealing anywhere else. I will be sure to return when the need arises and will be sharing my positive experience with family and friends. I definitely experienced the DAP difference!

Mark Simmons, Ryan Mason, Bobby Meyer, Jamie Manderscheid

gwetter
6/23/2016

"New Car Purchase Great"

We are very satisfied with Dubuque Auto Plaza with the purchase of our new Hyundai Santa Fe. They did a very good job in finding the vehicle for us and staying true to the pricing that we were promised in the beginning. The experience was good and we are happy. Gary And Rosena

Terry, Ryan, Keith

bob.thompson2
4/15/2016

"Good experience"

We are well satisfied with our experience in buying our new car. We will come back to purchase our next new car. We love our new car and will recommend Hyundai to our family and friends.

Andy and Jammie

mddolphin
4/06/2016

"Positive experience!"

Would definitely come back! Have been telling friends and relatives about Dubuque Auto Plaza. Recommending them to visit DAP. Employees there were honest and professional.

Jeff, Mark, Gwen, Bobby

Belanger
2/03/2016

"Biggest Scam"

I found a car online that was a great deal, but when I got there they said that one want safe to drive so proceeded to tell me the same model with more miles and two thousand more dollars because it was a year newer. Can you say bait and switch? Then, the day after I bought it the check engine light came on. It took two phone calls for them to offer to diagnose it got free. By that time I lost trust and took it another place to get the codes read. There were nine codes!!! My mechanic said it was a definite sign that they cleared the codes before my test drive. Then, the forgot to put my bank add the mean on the title and tried charging me more money to fix their mistake. Overall, I've spent over $2000 over ticket price to fix everything wrong with this car. I would never recommend going here!!!!

Josh