Dunning Toyota

Steve Odish

Carol Stanley, Sales Consultant , Dunning Toyota

Carol Stanley

April 20, 2017

"Outstanding Service with a Great Team! "

- Anthony J Rishell

I spoke with Steve Odish and told him what I was looking for. I live in Commerce, about 40 miles from the dealership and was going to purchase a used vehicle locally. The manager, Eric Brower contacted me and told me he would make sure my purchase would be simple and easy and it was. Most of the purchase was done over email and text. When I arrived for delivery, Steve was at the door to greet me and had the vehicle parked inside for delivery. After looking over my new Camry, the finance manager greeted me and we finished the paperwork! I recommend Dunning Toyota and Eric Brower to ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW OR USED CAR! THEY GO THE EXTRA MILE!

April 12, 2017

"Top Notch Experience "

- Methree3

I was in looking at vehicles, not really know what I wanted. The staff, especially the manager Eric Brower did a great job helping me find the right vehicle for my family and I.

April 11, 2017

"VP John"

- LW

Thank you John for the prompt follow-up. We appreciate you listening to our concerns and offering no excuses for the actions of your sales employee. Thank you!