Dunning Toyota

3745 Jackson Road,
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Dunning Toyota Info
About Dunning Toyota

Why is Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor different? Although there are a lot of things that make us unique, one of the things we take most pride in is our loyalty. Dunning Toyota has been family owned and operated for over 40 years and during that time we have been loyal to the Ann Arbor community as well as adjacent areas. We could not do all we do without our loyal staff with over 20 of them working here for more than ten years, 6 of them for over 20 years. Our Dunning Difference has allowed us the privilege of also earning the loyalty of our customers. In fact, one particular family has purchased 19 different vehicles from us through their lifetime! We are proud that we're able to provide quality service to whole families through the generations and look forward to doing so for years to come. To help improve our carbon foot print and maintain our dedication to providing the best service you've come to trust, we kept our sights on upgrading our facilities with an environmentally conscious plan in mind in addition to the many amenities we also added for you, our guest. Here are some of the wonderful conveniences we've added. •Car wash with any Service •Bigger Service Lanes •Expanded waiting area with comfortable seats, tables and wifi •Complimentary coffee and other hot drinks •Free shuttle services available •Heated Delivery Area •An expanded, well lit, temperature control indoor showroom area for an easier and more pleasant shopping experience. ...Plus lots more!

About Dunning Toyota

yogafire

"Excellent Dealer!"

This dealership was incredibly accommodating to my needs as a nervous car buyer and driver. Izzy and the sales manager were so kind and helpful, and even took my car to get checked out at a shop of my choice down the road, since I live an hour from the dealership and wasn't sure about the purchase yet. They were willing to negotiate on price, and helped me overcome my nerves with sensitivity and professionalism. Several months later I'm still in LOVE with my Hyundai Accent and will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family, and will very likely use it again in the future myself, as well!

Izzy Monberg

lmcclure

"Great Dealership"

I love this dealership. I was previously having a hard time getting financing because I am a student, but when I went to Dunning, I had the car I wanted at the price I wanted that same day.

John Denis

smkelly7
11/16/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service & A No-Nonsense Approach"

This place delivers what the car-buying experience should be. Honest, fair, efficient, pleasant, with a quality product. I just purchased my 5th vehicle through sales person Carol Stanley and as long as she keeps working, I will keep coming back. She is no-nonsense, to the point with none of the slippery smooth double-talk you get from a lot of car sales people. Refreshing. Customer service is first at Dunning. In fact, they go above and beyond! Best place to buy a car. Period.

Shirley
11/16/2015

"Top Notch Sales Assistance Over Many Years"

I buy a new car and drive it for many years before replacing it. Carol has been my go-to sales person for almost 20 years. She helped me recently move into a 2015 Camry with just the right upgrades to meet my needs. She has been generous with her time and sharing her knowledge of a model new to me. I have loved each of my Toyotas and recommend Carol to friends and family.

Crooks,Jill12

"My First Experience."

Carol Stanley is very friendly and knowledgeable lady. She put me at ease when I was buying my first new car without my husband. She was able to explain the advantages of the Prius over other cars, especially more miles per gallon. She was able to do my financing through my bank and I drove home in a beautiful Red Prius! Thank you Carol !

Matrix girl
11/15/2015

"Decades of Toyotas"

My mother and I have bought all of our cars from Dunning Toyota, for the past 40 years. We have worked with Carol Stanley for as long as I can remember. She is professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable. We wouldn't go anywhere else, or use any other salesperson!n

ffein
11/14/2015

"My first "New" car since 1978 - Great Experience"

I went to Dunning Toyota because I once long ago owned a used Toyota and loved it...drove it until it finally died. My salesperson at Dunning was Carol Stanley. Great to have a woman salesperson! She was very knowledgeable about the cars and helped me determine the car that was best for me by listening to my needs. She was never pushy. I liked that. I take my car in for scheduled maintenance and the service department is excellent.

oldtom

"Satisfied repeat customer."

Since I became a Dunning customer on Washtenaw Ave. I have purchased two RAV4s, two Avalons, two Highlanders and one Camry. All but one of these cars were purchased with the assistance of our favorite sales person Carol Stanley, who always made certain that our vehicle needs were met.

papadan
11/14/2015

"How the sales person can make a difference."

My super sales person is Carol Stanley at Dunning Toyota. I first met her when the Toyota dealership was on Washtenaw Ave. when I leased a Camry. I then bought a Toyota Tundra from her, but not the first time I went in to order one you see because I wanted a red one and Carol told me to look at that same color on a Tacoma because it's not the same as the picture in the brochure. I did not like that the paint did not have any metallic in it,so I bought a Chevy. Carol Stanley was so honest with me that she lost a sale and gained a costumer for life. Since That day I have leased a Rav 4 and bought a Tundra (blue) and a Camry. I trust Carol Stanley, the only honest new or used sales person I have ever met.

Harold Taylor

"The best since 1981."

My experience with Dunning dates from 1981 when I became fed up with the performance with what turned out to be the very last of my domestic named autos. When the thirteenth thing went wrong with that car I finally read CONSUMERS REPORT and used that information to lease my first Japanese built car, I've been happy ever since. I've since owned a wide variety of Toyotas from Tercels to Camrys to Lexus etc. Carol Stanley, my stalwart representative at Dunning , helped me aquire my latest version, a Camry with the radar package. I'm delighted with it. Thank you Carol. What a car. There just isn't anyone bester to help with your next car. Keep that in mind. Hal Taylor

Reviews of David Clay