Dunning Toyota

3745 Jackson Road,
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Dunning Toyota Info
About Dunning Toyota

Why is Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor different? Although there are a lot of things that make us unique, one of the things we take most pride in is our loyalty. Dunning Toyota has been family owned and operated for over 40 years and during that time we have been loyal to the Ann Arbor community as well as adjacent areas. We could not do all we do without our loyal staff with over 20 of them working here for more than ten years, 6 of them for over 20 years. Our Dunning Difference has allowed us the privilege of also earning the loyalty of our customers. In fact, one particular family has purchased 19 different vehicles from us through their lifetime! We are proud that we're able to provide quality service to whole families through the generations and look forward to doing so for years to come. To help improve our carbon foot print and maintain our dedication to providing the best service you've come to trust, we kept our sights on upgrading our facilities with an environmentally conscious plan in mind in addition to the many amenities we also added for you, our guest. Here are some of the wonderful conveniences we've added. •Car wash with any Service •Bigger Service Lanes •Expanded waiting area with comfortable seats, tables and wifi •Complimentary coffee and other hot drinks •Free shuttle services available •Heated Delivery Area •An expanded, well lit, temperature control indoor showroom area for an easier and more pleasant shopping experience. ...Plus lots more!

About Dunning Toyota

Janpotts
3/22/2013

"I am a long time customer of Dunning Toyota. Corrola in..."

I am a long time customer of Dunning Toyota. Corrola in 95, first Camry in 2003, then 2007 Camry leased from Geri then bought car out of lease in 2010. I am a huge fan of Toyota and Geri has done a wonderful job as our sales consultant. She is totally knowledgable about her product. She works very hard to get the best deals possible. Excellent choice for anyone looking for a good salesperson. Yes, I did decide this time on the 2013 Subaru Legacy instead of the Camry. Thought of course I was going to get another Camry, until my husband decided he wanted All Wheel Drive vehicle. No regrets, but know with the Dunning Family service we will have great service as we have had with the Camry and corolla.

mlecki
3/21/2013

"Dunning is great and Geri really took care of me. She..."

Dunning is great and Geri really took care of me. She found me the right vehicle with exactly the options I wanted and has been great after the sale. The service team is awesome, too. (Not that I need them for anything other than oil changes and regular maintenance....my Toyota runs great!). I highly recommend Dunning. Ask for Geri!

jackipop
3/19/2013

"James went above and beyond in helping us lease a new car..."

James went above and beyond in helping us lease a new car in what was a very difficult financial situation. He did not quit until we walked out of the dealership happy, We are very grateful for his help and dedication to good customer service.

jcdeluca
3/18/2013

"Very helpful, courteous and share information to my..."

Very helpful, courteous and share information to my benefit. Price of cabin filter is much too high vs buying it at a parts store. Service technicians appear to really know what needs to be done and work closely with the service advisor.

rnjtal
3/18/2013

"I really enjoyed having James as my salesman! He is the..."

I really enjoyed having James as my salesman! He is the most energetic salesman I have ever come across. Kept me smiling and laughing all while working at a very fast pace There was actually someone who came in after me to another salesman at the time and wanted the same vehicle. James was able to hold it for me, knowing I was picking it up later that afternoon. Definitely recommend James and the facility! Thank You

skhem1319
3/17/2013

"I bought my Corolla from Beth. She was very helpful,..."

I bought my Corolla from Beth. She was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and made me feel very comfortable during the process of buying the car. I had some add ons put on after the purchase, and the process was also very smooth and satisfactory. My car is just what I wanted and expected, and I am very happy with it. I know I've said "very" a lot, but that is only because everything was very good. I chose "N/A" in my evaluation of the price of the car, only because I don't buy a car often, and so it's difficult for me to know whether it's a good/great value. However, after negotiation the price seemed reasonable to me and I am satisfied. Have I mentioned that I love my car?

johnshy
3/14/2013

"We leased 2010 Prius through Geri, and she made the..."

We leased 2010 Prius through Geri, and she made the process simple and pleasant. We are very happy with the car. Our service, for this car and previously owned Camry and Solara, is usually handled by Doug, who does an excellent job. Dunning is not the cheapest place in town, but we are more than satisfied with their staff and quality of products and service.

JeremySeligman
3/13/2013

"Recently we moved to Los Angeles, where there are more..."

Recently we moved to Los Angeles, where there are more Toyota dealerships per square mile than anywhere in the country. We are in the market for a new Toyota (will probably buy another Camry Hybrid). I only wish that Geri Uihlein were here to help me with our purchase. She broke the mold for me on car salespeople. She was great to work with, worked hard to find us our vehicle, and followed up regularly with us to make sure we were satisfied in every way. I can't think of another time when I dropped a vehicle off for service that I would go into the showroom to say hello to my sales representative!

DaleS12
3/13/2013

"Outstanding sales experience. Outstanding service after..."

Outstanding sales experience. Outstanding service after the sale. The work hard to make sure you are happy with the service that you received. Would recommend this dealer and Geri.

GeTYeh
3/13/2013

"I went to Dunning Toyota to buy a used Prius after making..."

I went to Dunning Toyota to buy a used Prius after making an appointment over the internet. Geri Uihlein is the sale consultant who was assigned to me. Geri is very friendly, and is a very cheerful person to work with. She took me out for a test drive with a 2010 Prius that I ended up buying. I had a very pleasant experiences with Geri during the test drive and price negotiation processes. Dunning Toyota is the place to go if you like the "fine art" of buying a used car. I gave the "Price" and "Overall Experience" score as "4" because in buying used car that you always feel you could get a even better deal :P.

Reviews of Joel Dunning