Dunning Toyota

3745 Jackson Road,
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Dunning Toyota Info
About Dunning Toyota

Why is Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor different? Although there are a lot of things that make us unique, one of the things we take most pride in is our loyalty. Dunning Toyota has been family owned and operated for over 40 years and during that time we have been loyal to the Ann Arbor community as well as adjacent areas. We could not do all we do without our loyal staff with over 20 of them working here for more than ten years, 6 of them for over 20 years. Our Dunning Difference has allowed us the privilege of also earning the loyalty of our customers. In fact, one particular family has purchased 19 different vehicles from us through their lifetime! We are proud that we're able to provide quality service to whole families through the generations and look forward to doing so for years to come. To help improve our carbon foot print and maintain our dedication to providing the best service you've come to trust, we kept our sights on upgrading our facilities with an environmentally conscious plan in mind in addition to the many amenities we also added for you, our guest. Here are some of the wonderful conveniences we've added. •Car wash with any Service •Bigger Service Lanes •Expanded waiting area with comfortable seats, tables and wifi •Complimentary coffee and other hot drinks •Free shuttle services available •Heated Delivery Area •An expanded, well lit, temperature control indoor showroom area for an easier and more pleasant shopping experience. ...Plus lots more!

About Dunning Toyota

huttclarke
11/13/2015

"Carol Stanley took excellent care of me!"

During this past spring, cruising through the used car area one evening, I noted couple good looking 2014 Toyota Avalons which caught my eye. Carol was working that evening and she was extremely helpful in presenting the vehicles. Over recent years, we have purchased 3 Toyota Priuses from Carol. So I was completely comfortable with her recommendations and made my choice that evening. Dunning Toyota is fortunate to have a sales person with the experience and expertise of Carol Stanley.

Rav Guy
11/13/2015

"Great Dealership"

I haver bought three Toyotas from Dunning, two highlander hybrids and a 2015 Rav 4. I have worked with Carol Stanley on all of my purchases and even sent our friends to her whose son works at tne Toyota Tech Center in Saline. Carol does a great job and does not try to nickel and dime you with all the dealer add ons unless you want them. Dunnings service is great as well with their online scheduler, itget through the process much faster.

slo
11/10/2015

"Professional, friendly and very helpful"

Very happy with the new car and service. Dave Scicluna was able to help us with our decisions. When the vehicle arrive, he explained the features and made sure we were happy.

corvette
11/09/2015

"After working with Dave, I walked out with my sweet blue car"

Dave Sciciluna was very helpful during the purchase of my 2013 Scion FR-S. He was quick, responsive to questions, and very courteous to me during my time at the dealer. Anyone going to Dunning Toyota should seek out Dave's help. He is a great sales consultant to work with.

Bruce75
11/09/2015

"Purchased 2 used and 1 new car here."

The deals have all been good and the service department friendly and reliable. Dave Scicluna, who recently sold us a new RAV4, was extremely helpful.

Crazycamogirl10

"New car buyer! "

Dave Scicluna, made my first time car buying very stress free and easy going! I love that he would check in with me ever so often as I was still debating what rout I wanted to take. He never pushed me into buying or leasing my car. Being 21 years old and buying a new car was a huge decision I had to make. I felt at ease working with Dave, he gave me as much time as I needed to make my mind up. Dave was always there to answer any questions I had or if I wanted to bring my parents in to test drive a car with me. Finally I ended up making the decision to buy a 2015 Toyota Camry, I can't thank Dave enough for all of his help and explanations he gave me as being a first time car buyer. Out standing work Dave! Sheri .R.

Sophie118
11/08/2015

"Great salesperson"

Jason jersey was a pleasure to work with. At the time we were purchasing our car we did't have Transportation. He made sure that we were able to get to Dunning. We have been very happy with our purchase. A.K

justjean
11/06/2015

"Great experience in car buying"

John Denis was our salesperson and he was very patient, courteous and knowledgeable and helped us find just the right 2015 Prius for our needs. My daughter and son-in-law worked with John recently when leasing a Prius, and they also had a great experience. We previously owned a 2008 Prius and really liked the service department at Dunning Toyota as well.

John Denis

Camshaft
11/06/2015

"A greatly improved dealership"

John Denis was an outstanding salesman. We found him knowledgeable, friendly, open, courteous and helpful. He would go to any length to satisfy us, knew the more esoteric aspects of cars, and kept to his promises and appointments.

John Denis

Ruthann
11/04/2015

"Dunning Toyota is "our dealership"!"

My husband and I are long-time customers of Dunning Toyota. We have purchased nine cars at Dunning over the years - Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, and 4Runner models - as our needs changed. Our first Camry was purchased in the early 1990's when their business was still on Washtenaw Ave. just outside Ypsilanti. During this time, we also purchased a Tacoma from Page Toyota in Southfield and a used Lexus RX from Victory Toyota in Canton. I mention these purchases, because among these three Toyota dealerships, Dunning stands out to us because of their knowledgeable salespeople and personal approach to customer relationships. When our first contact, Frank, retired we were introduced to Jason Kersey. We've purchased four vehicles from Jason. Each time, Jason took excellent care of us with his knowledge of the inventory, patience, courtesy, and genuine respect for our needs. We recommend him without hesitation. Throughout the entire car buying process (from the first walk-through of the Dunning Toyota lot on a weekend when no one was around - to test driving a few vehicles to making a final decision on a specific car - and even to the return for periodic servicing) our experience with this dealership has been a consistently positive one. P.S. The good folks at Dunning Toyota may not see me for a while as I have found my "automotive soul-mate" in my 2015 4Runner. :-)

Reviews of Beth Bashert