Read Reviews Dunning Toyota

Carol StanleySales Consultant 1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Dunning Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Dunning Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Dunning Toyota

Why is Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor different?

Although there are a lot of things that make us unique, one of the things we take most pride in is our loyalty. Dunning Toyota has been family owned and operated for over 40 years and during that time we have been loyal to the Ann Arbor community as well as adjacent areas. We could not do all we do without our loyal staff with over 20 of them working here for more than ten years, 6 of them for over 20 years.

Our Dunning Difference has allowed us the privilege of also earning the loyalty of our customers. In fact, one particular family has purchased 19 different vehicles from us through their lifetime! We are proud that we're able to provide quality service to whole families through the generations and look forward to doing so for years to come.

To help improve our carbon foot print and maintain our dedication to providing the best service you've come to trust, we kept our sights on upgrading our facilities with an environmentally conscious plan in mind in addition to the many amenities we also added for you, our guest.

Here are some of the wonderful conveniences we've added.
•Car wash with any Service
•Bigger Service Lanes
•Expanded waiting area with comfortable seats, tables and wifi
•Complimentary coffee and other hot drinks
•Free shuttle services available
•Heated Delivery Area
•An expanded, well lit, temperature control indoor showroom area for an easier and more pleasant shopping experience.

...Plus lots more!

Free WiFi Vending Machines
Instant Financing Automated Car Wash
Authorized Parts Store Children's Play Room

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Outstanding sales experience. Outstanding service after..."

DaleS12
3/13/2013 6:52:04 PM

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

Outstanding sales experience. Outstanding service after the sale. The work hard to make sure you are happy with the service that you received. Would recommend this dealer and Geri.

Twitter
"I went to Dunning Toyota to buy a used Prius after making..."

GeTYeh
3/13/2013 2:35:17 PM

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

I went to Dunning Toyota to buy a used Prius after making an appointment over the internet. Geri Uihlein is the sale consultant who was assigned to me. Geri is very friendly, and is a very cheerful person to work with. She took me out for a test drive with a 2010 Prius that I ended up buying.
I had a very pleasant experiences with Geri during the test drive and price negotiation processes.
Dunning Toyota is the place to go if you like the "fine art" of buying a used car.
I gave the "Price" and "Overall Experience" score as "4" because in buying used car that you always feel you could get a even better deal :P.

Twitter
"Having worked with Geri Uihlein to obtain a previous..."

onebuyer
3/13/2013 10:48:18 AM

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

Having worked with Geri Uihlein to obtain a previous vehicle, I visited her at the dealership to see what was currently available. She quickly generated the financial information on the vehicles I was considering, offered test drives on all vehicles under consideration, and worked with me to make sure I could obtain the vehicle I desired with all the features I desired. This was by far the easiest vehicle purchase and delivery I have experienced. I truly appreciate her knowledge and efficiency.

Twitter
"I recently purchased a 2013 Prius from this dealership..."

portman
2/25/2013 2:32:54 PM

Zach DunningZach Dunning

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

I recently purchased a 2013 Prius from this dealership and found the experience very professional.

My salesman Zach Dunning answered my inquiries in a timely fashion and worked with me in every way possible to make the experience
a very positive experience.

Twitter
"My wife Sherri and I were, recently, in the market for a..."

rwwidgeon
2/21/2013 2:27:10 PM

Beth BashertBeth Bashert

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

My wife Sherri and I were, recently, in the market for a new car. We visited numerous dealerships in our hometown and were not pleased with what we experienced. We saw pushy, aggressive and at times rude sales associated greeting our arrival. When we explained that we were “just looking”, the mood in the room turned ice cold. The process was very negative and I was uninterested in visiting anymore dealerships.
Sherri suggested a dealership that she saw advertised on her way to work. We stopped for a “quick view” and were pleasantly surprised. The mood was 180 degrees from our former experiences. Upon arrival at your dealership on Jackson Road in AnnArbor, Michigan, the receptionist was pleasant and courteous. She invited us to have a look around and she would have a sales associate answer any questions that we might have. Ms. Beth Bashert was the sales person that answered our questions. She was very patient with our lack of new car technologies and very informative. Our interest was a Prius and the learning curve was steep. Beth made the educational portion of our potential new car fun and my wife and I never felt overwhelmed with the technology.
After careful thought and debate Sherri and I decided on a used Prius V that Dunning had on their lot. Beth, as always, was there to help. When one of the owners, John Taylor, heard that we had our dog, Jack, in our other car in the parking lot, he insisted that we bring him in and out of the cold. With this single, kind gesture Mr. Taylor, unknowingly, sold every new car my wife and I will buy for the rest of our lives. We are dog lovers and that gesture spoke volumes for my wife and I. Jack was a hit in the show room. All of the employees that saw him gave him a rub on the head or a pat on the back. He was happy, we were happy; what a nice experience all around.
Numerous people made this a pleasant process. The Sales manager Eric Brower was available and approachable, and wow what a memory. He knew our names after one introduction. It is obvious, to me, that he is well liked and respected by his associates. The people in the finance department were courteous, kind and very professional. Mr. Mark Evanoff held our hand through the mountain of paperwork and Mr. Matt Walsh was available to redo some financial paperwork when we decided that we wanted to change the terms of the contract.
I can’t say enough about your people at Dunning Toyota. If you could, simply, clone this entire operation and plant them around the world you would have an unstoppable product.
Thank you and congratulations on a job well done.

Twitter
"Geri was great to work with. Being in California and..."

tgongf4l
2/19/2013 11:23:01 AM

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

Geri was great to work with. Being in California and purchasing a Rav for my daughter attending UoM, our deal was done thru a few telephone calls, and the vehicle was ready as promised when we arrived in Ann Arbor. Will highly recommend Geri.

Twitter
"I inquired online about a 2011 Camry 6spd manual and Geri..."

Tonymacharia
2/19/2013 11:19:40 AM

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

I inquired online about a 2011 Camry 6spd manual and Geri Uihlein was up to task to answer any questions that I had about the vehicle. She made my used car purchase an awesome experience. I would highly recommend this dealership and mostly Geri as a honorable sales lady.

Twitter
"Geri Uihlein (Bussure) was a pleasure to work with! Found..."

MatthewEngelbert
2/18/2013 6:41:50 PM

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

Geri Uihlein (Bussure) was a pleasure to work with! Found the exact FJ I was looking for (second one I purchased from Dunning) - very pleased!!!

Twitter
"We initially visited Dunning Toyota approximately 1.5..."

davisplus
2/17/2013 1:45:42 AM

James Curtis James Curtis

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

We initially visited Dunning Toyota approximately 1.5 months ago, a saleswoman (geri) initially "helped" us. Our experience with her wasn't the greatest, we felt like we were intruding and she alluded to an elevated stress level. After a few condescending responses to our question about certain vehicles, we decided to look around at different dealerships. After looking around at different dealerships, we decided to give Dunning another chance. To our surprise, James, an upbeat, energetic, and positive salesman greeted us as we walked in. From the moment we walked in, he made us feel like we were his primary interest and never once expressed any hesitation to answer questions. While his ultimate goal is to sell a vehicle, we never once felt pressured to make a rushed decision. As someone who works for a company that specializes in customer satisfaction and product loyalty, I must commend the approach James takes to match a customer to the perfect car. I've always been told to recognize an asset and weed out your liabilities. James is definitely an asset to your company.

Twitter
"Zach was patient with us and found the right car for us,..."

khayes62291
2/15/2013 9:41:55 AM

Zach DunningZach Dunning

My Review Of Dunning Toyota:

Zach was patient with us and found the right car for us, and we didn't feel pressured at all. We got a great deal, and we are happy with the car we got.

<< Reviews 21-30 | Reviews 41-50 >>