Dunning Toyota

3745 Jackson Road,
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Dunning Toyota Info
About Dunning Toyota

Why is Dunning Toyota Ann Arbor different? Although there are a lot of things that make us unique, one of the things we take most pride in is our loyalty. Dunning Toyota has been family owned and operated for over 40 years and during that time we have been loyal to the Ann Arbor community as well as adjacent areas. We could not do all we do without our loyal staff with over 20 of them working here for more than ten years, 6 of them for over 20 years. Our Dunning Difference has allowed us the privilege of also earning the loyalty of our customers. In fact, one particular family has purchased 19 different vehicles from us through their lifetime! We are proud that we're able to provide quality service to whole families through the generations and look forward to doing so for years to come. To help improve our carbon foot print and maintain our dedication to providing the best service you've come to trust, we kept our sights on upgrading our facilities with an environmentally conscious plan in mind in addition to the many amenities we also added for you, our guest. Here are some of the wonderful conveniences we've added. •Car wash with any Service •Bigger Service Lanes •Expanded waiting area with comfortable seats, tables and wifi •Complimentary coffee and other hot drinks •Free shuttle services available •Heated Delivery Area •An expanded, well lit, temperature control indoor showroom area for an easier and more pleasant shopping experience. ...Plus lots more!

About Dunning Toyota

bmills
11/17/2015

"Great service experience."

Had an excellent service experience at Dunning Toyota. Received fast initial service in reviewing the work to be done, clear communications on the plan for that day, a ride home, a follow-up call to confirm work and answer previous questions, a ride back to the dealership, and on-time completion of work as planned (no surprises). Many thanks!

Tommy Poole

Nicole
11/16/2015

"Izzy Monberg, Dunning Toyota"

Izzy Monberg, sales person at Dunning Toyota, made buying my Prius so easy! She was knowledgeable, professional, and most important to me, gave me her full attention. Izzy found the silver Prius that I wanted most at the price I was willing to pay. I also appreciated her patience in explaining the GPS, hands free phone, and music options. Izzy is really an excellent sales person and I would highly recommend her! Nicole Sefton

Izzy Monberg

yogafire

"Excellent Dealer!"

This dealership was incredibly accommodating to my needs as a nervous car buyer and driver. Izzy and the sales manager were so kind and helpful, and even took my car to get checked out at a shop of my choice down the road, since I live an hour from the dealership and wasn't sure about the purchase yet. They were willing to negotiate on price, and helped me overcome my nerves with sensitivity and professionalism. Several months later I'm still in LOVE with my Hyundai Accent and will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family, and will very likely use it again in the future myself, as well!

Izzy Monberg

lmcclure

"Great Dealership"

I love this dealership. I was previously having a hard time getting financing because I am a student, but when I went to Dunning, I had the car I wanted at the price I wanted that same day.

John Denis

smkelly7
11/16/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service & A No-Nonsense Approach"

This place delivers what the car-buying experience should be. Honest, fair, efficient, pleasant, with a quality product. I just purchased my 5th vehicle through sales person Carol Stanley and as long as she keeps working, I will keep coming back. She is no-nonsense, to the point with none of the slippery smooth double-talk you get from a lot of car sales people. Refreshing. Customer service is first at Dunning. In fact, they go above and beyond! Best place to buy a car. Period.

Shirley
11/16/2015

"Top Notch Sales Assistance Over Many Years"

I buy a new car and drive it for many years before replacing it. Carol has been my go-to sales person for almost 20 years. She helped me recently move into a 2015 Camry with just the right upgrades to meet my needs. She has been generous with her time and sharing her knowledge of a model new to me. I have loved each of my Toyotas and recommend Carol to friends and family.

Crooks,Jill12

"My First Experience."

Carol Stanley is very friendly and knowledgeable lady. She put me at ease when I was buying my first new car without my husband. She was able to explain the advantages of the Prius over other cars, especially more miles per gallon. She was able to do my financing through my bank and I drove home in a beautiful Red Prius! Thank you Carol !

Matrix girl
11/15/2015

"Decades of Toyotas"

My mother and I have bought all of our cars from Dunning Toyota, for the past 40 years. We have worked with Carol Stanley for as long as I can remember. She is professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable. We wouldn't go anywhere else, or use any other salesperson!n

ffein
11/14/2015

"My first "New" car since 1978 - Great Experience"

I went to Dunning Toyota because I once long ago owned a used Toyota and loved it...drove it until it finally died. My salesperson at Dunning was Carol Stanley. Great to have a woman salesperson! She was very knowledgeable about the cars and helped me determine the car that was best for me by listening to my needs. She was never pushy. I liked that. I take my car in for scheduled maintenance and the service department is excellent.

oldtom
11/14/2015

"Satisfied repeat customer."

Since I became a Dunning customer on Washtenaw Ave. I have purchased two RAV4s, two Avalons, two Highlanders and one Camry. All but one of these cars were purchased with the assistance of our favorite sales person Carol Stanley, who always made certain that our vehicle needs were met.

Reviews of  Vinh Phung