ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Internet Manager
Mark Gerecke, Sales Consultant, ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Mark Gerecke

May 23, 2017

"Leave it to Weaver..he is awesome!"

- James Hoffmann

Buying a car was a great experience with Chris. Honest, fair, on time, and just an all around great person. ELCO is a first class car dealership! Never a hastle. Even the main boss, Paul Roeder, introduced himself. Congrats on your daughter's wedding!

May 23, 2017

"Chris Weaver at ELCO in Ballwin is FANTASTIC!"

- East Side Business Owner

I can't say enough about how GREAT Chris Weaver was as a salesman (might I mention I typically HATE car salesmen for their uncanny ability to feed prospective customers an unlimited supply of B.S.!) I called to see if a particular vehicle that was shown online as a new trade, a Cadillac CTS Coupe, was actually ON the lot. Within minutes Chris had run over to detailing and texted me photos! Every question I had during the process was met with a positive "can do" response. As a business owner, I'm far too often disappointed by lack of Customer Service... but Chris "gets it". NEVER in my life have I had such a positive experience buying a car.... I love my car and I will return to Chris EVERY time. ELCO, NEVER let this guy go... he should be training your salesmen on "how to do it RIGHT". Thanks for the opportunity to share... !

May 22, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Jamtree

Buying a car had been a stressful experience for me, until I came to ELCO! Chris and Brad were extremely friendly and helpful and willing to do whatever it took to make me happy with my car buying experience!

Chris Ringkamp