ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Call
ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Info
About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

"Poor Customer Service and workmanship"

My care was fixed in the body shop and the break lights were flickering. I called the dealer and asked that they look at them - it was Saturday at 11:00. When i arrived the lights worked (which i knew) I mentioned that the lights were flickering and that the previous night someone pulled up next to our car to tell us our break lights didnt work. The agent said that he talked to his manager and that they couldn't provide a rental because when i pulled in the lights were working. Poor customer service and the fact that the "manager" couldn't talk to me directly shows how unprofessional and unsympathetic they really are... As a consumer we have choices and I expect better from a dealer. I would not recommend this dealership based on my experience.

"Outstanding Used Car Purchase Experience!"

Referred to Chris by a relative who has purchased a few cars from him. Friendly, courteous and eager to put us in the right vehicle. We feel very comfortable with Chris. No pressure. Provided us options based on our needs and he let us make the decision. Recommended him to my sister who purchased a vehicle a few days after we purchased our!

"Excellent Service "

My experience at Elco Chevrolet when purchasing my used car was the best experience I've had at any dealership. Roger was my salesman, and right off the bat I could tell that he wasn't pushy and genuinely wanted to ensure all of my needs were met. He was very helpful and listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle, as well as what my options were as far as payment and made sure i was satisfied. I would definitely recommend Roger and Elco Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new OR used car.

"Superb service and patience"

The service was excellent. Eric was patient and knowledgeable. James explained the numbers and services. I have never had anyone in a dealership actually go over all the numbers and explain them.

"Great Customer Service!"

I would highly recommend Chris Weaver, he went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted in my new car. He was very helpful and explained everything within the car and with the sale of it. Overall it was a great experience!

"Best car dealership I have ever been to. "

Not your stereotypical car salesman. Chris was genuinely nice, provided fast, great service. I would recommend Chris to anyone. Cort represents the company well. I

"What a wonderful car buying experience...."

Mr. Geraci was friendly, considerate, he listen to what I wanted in and out of a car and most of all he was not a pushy salesman. This played a big deal with my car purchase. He explained and answered all my questions concerning the car buying process. I just want to thank him and the team that assisted me with my car purchase.

"New camaro"

Roger was great to deal with and the whole group was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Roger and ELCO in the future.

"Hard Work Wins My Business! "

Jimmy and Phil earned my business by working with me over several days. I looked at several vehicles before making my decision. They never rushed me and always listened to my concerns. I never felt pushed into any decision. It was an awesome experience. I recommend these guys. They know how to make you feel good about your car buying decision.

"Couldn't be any happier!"

My family has worked with Vernon Chapman on a previous vehicle purchase and we were extremely happy with how that deal went that I made a promise to him that I would be back when I was ready to buy a new car. Here we are 3 years later and he still remembers us and was more than happy to help with the purchase. I couldn't be any happier with how the deal worked out that I will definitely be referring people his way. Thanks so much!

Chris Weaver