ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

Heather
1/21/2015

"Great dealership...no pressure!"

I was very satisfied with my recent experience at ELCO. I worked with Chris and he was wonderful to work with. The car I actually came to see ended up being sold, but Chris immediately offered to show me a different car that they had just gotten in that he thought I might like. I loved the car, but I never felt pressure from Chris to make a purchase. I really appreciated the no pressure atmosphere and Chris's hospitality. He was easy to work with and provided great customer service. I would definitely recommend Chris and ELCO to my friends and family. Thanks Chris!

cwill4109
1/15/2015

"Jeff Bequette is AWESOME!"

When I was looking for a new car and was looking at 7 different dealerships. I stopped in Elco unannounced and meet Jeff. He was great to deal with! We talked for a few minutes, went to the computer and picked out a couple of cars for me to test drive. I did not have to sit around waiting, Jeff was so originated. I was there by myself without me husband and that did not matter to Jeff. Jeff found the car I wanted with every option I needed and I drove it home that night! If I hear of anyone looking to buy a new car I will be giving them one of Jeff's cards!!!

Justbritt13
1/11/2015

"Happy family :) "

Chris went above and beyond taking us to look at each vehicle we wanted to look at! It was freezing cold outside and took us around the parking lot with a smile! He was more than considerate of our wishes and wants and explained everything to us in great detail! Joe was very good to work with as well! I would definitely recommend others to see Chris Weaver at Elco Chevrolet!

jumaro69
1/10/2015

"Excellent service"

I was very pleased from the minute I walked in the door. I did not have an appointment and Chris greeted me and I explained my situation and what I was looking for and he told me what I needed to do and he was very kind and sincere the entire time I was there. Then he took me back to Joe and he was kind also. I am very pleased with my experience at Elco Chevrolet.

CSC
1/06/2015

"2nd car purchased from Chris Weaver"

Chris has done great job twice. Takes care of any issues or minor things that need to be replaced or serviced before you can ask.

Hotvee
1/06/2015

"Fantastic - A+!"

My PT Cruiser unexpectedly went out and I was in desperate need of a new vehicle. I had visited 2 other dealerships prior to visiting ELCO. I had looked at a Kia Soul at other dealerships but the price wasn't right and the dealerships seem to be playing games. I saw a Chevy Spark on ELCO's website and Tom Clyde contacted me by email. From the start, he was very kind, knowledgeable and helpful. I was supposed to meet him that night but instead went to another dealership. The next morning I showed up at ELCO. From the start, I was greeted at the door by Tom and the car was waiting for me. My experience went smooth from the time I walked in the door to the time I meet with Bryan Davis for financing. Bryan was a God send. He got me great financing. I would recommend ELCO to any of my friends and family.

amycbuehler
11/22/2014

"Perfect!"

We recently purchased a 2015 Tahoe from ELCO. Rodger Heffernan met us in the parking lot and from that point on we were taken care of. He was extremely knowledgeable, honest, and sincere. We didn't necessarily come in to purchase that particular day, but Rodger found exactly what we were looking for and we were able to make everything happen in short order and to our extreme satisfaction. We drove off the lot with our new Tahoe that afternoon! I would recommend ELCO and Rodger Heffernan to anyone looking for a new Chevy, Cadillac or used vehicle. We will definitely return to ELCO.

135ahc
11/13/2014

"Valuable Auto Consultant"

I came in to purchase from stock, but they didn't have what I wanted. When I told sales consultant Chris Weaver what I was looking for, and that I hadn't found it at any dealership in the area, he suggested I order exactly what I wanted in a new 2015 Corvette. I really didn't want to wait an unreasonable amount of time for my car to be built. The last time I did this it took 363 days! Chris checked and committed to between 4 and 6 weeks. My research showed a number of delays in production on Corvettes, so I was very hesitant. He did convince me that with this type of purchase, I really should get exactly what I wanted on my car. He made prudent suggestions during the ordering process, even explaining to me why I might regret some options that I was considering. Chris Weaver is a valued asset to your organization and you should be very proud that he represents Elco Chevrolet. The very best ending was that it arrived in 4 weeks! I couldn't be more satisfied and now have my new triple black Corvette convertible exactly as dreamed Robert J. Bratkovic Chesterfield, MO

Clayton McGowan
11/11/2014

"Great Experience"

My Wife and I recently purchased a vehicle from Cloyd Barden. He made the experience very comfortable. I highly recommend Cloyd. He has the knowledge and the know-how to help you find and buy your next vehicle. Thanks Cloyd!

cveillon
11/04/2014

"Great, no pressure experience with pre-owned purchase!"

Chris Weaver was excellent during the process of purchasing my 2007 Chevy Avalanche. I am a very picky buyer and Chris went out of his way to answer ALL my questions. He was honest, sincere, and very knowledge. From the management at ELCO Chevy to the finance department, we purchase experience was fast and enjoyable! Highly recommend ELCO Chevy!!!!

Reviews of Chris Weaver