ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

Mike M
8/19/2015

"complete satisfaction with new 2015 Impala"

Jim McCormack was very professional during the whole process of buying my new car. He explained everything in detail. I am very happy with my purchase and will return to this dealership for my next car.

Rocky's
8/19/2015

"Superior Performance and Conduct-Recognition of"

This is from a long time customer of the Service Center but a first time customer looking for a new car. This is a true story: My wife and I came in to the Chevy side of the Dealership looking for a new Buick that was rumored to be at ELCO. No Buicks at ELCO. Walked over to The Caddy side of the lot just to see what was there with no intention to buy. We were approached by Gina who graciously asked if we needed any help. We explained the above story. She said she wished she had that Buick we were looking for but have we ever considered a Cadillac? The answer was that while we had admired CTS's for a long time but for a variety of reasons (size, our specific needs, cost, etc.) we had not. Gina then shared a wealth of technical data about CTS's and some other models. Still, we still did not feel those models filled our immediate and long term needs. She then asked if we had considered a Crossover type of vehicle. We both said that we were not interested and Gina, the class act that she is simply smiled and said: I wish I had that Buick you are interested in, but on your way out, please stop and look at the STX's we have on the lot just for fun, adding "I think that you will be pleased", We did, we were and started to walk back to the show room after briefly asking Bill, the Sales Manager who was busy working on the lot, a couple of details about an STX we were admiring. He quickly and accurately shared those with us adding that Gina could provide us with much more detail. Bill is another class act quickly stopping what he was doing to help us with a smile. This is a common occurrence at ELCO where smiles, courteous behavior and no nonsense answers to your inquiries are the norm. Back in the showroom we found Gina "Still Smiling" who knowingly and graciously asked "would you like to take a test drive" Yes & Yes we replied. She quickly brought up an STX for us to take out but first shared and explained many of the safety and technical details to us. We purchased the red STX Premium that was on the show room that day, Friday Aug. 14, 2015 In Summary, from a potential Buick buyer headed for a Chevrolet showroom from a Cadillac Dealership parking lot, we can say that yes, that Cadillac STX sold itself but more importantly, Gina demonstrated in word and deed that there is much more to total customer satisfaction than a sales slip, brand and price. That's whatultimately led to this sale! We love this dealership and the people that make it the "Best dealership in St. Louis" We thank you Gina, your technical competence and professional conduct were both outstanding and truly exemplary. It was simply fun buying this awesome car from Gina and the ELCO Team. It was a good day, a very good day. The Rocky's

dyonisha
8/18/2015

"Excellent and quick service "

Gina was wonderful!!! Friendly and personal! Upon greeting she was ready to assist without pressure and ready to go. She got us exactly what we wanted

Bob & Donna.8424
8/15/2015

"express service"

Service was fast and complete. All questions answered and gave time for direction. Service people were friendly. Hours of service were fair. Appointment was set up to our timeline.

Maryt
8/14/2015

"Third time and still charming !!"

Third car bought at Elco Cadillac with Chris Weaver. I appreciate the service and professionalism. Also worked with Jim Russo, who walked me through leRning about my new SRX

psm1010
8/14/2015

"Choosing a car was a pleasurable experience"

The salesmen were more than accommodating, even staying late to answer questions. We never felt that awful pressure of a "need" to sell a car. It was as if we were dealing with someone we had known for a long time. We feel confident that feeling will continue. This is our second purchase from Elco.

Mmkeeven
8/12/2015

"Took the pressure off!!!!"

Great experience! Chris was fun to work with and put no pressure into buying a vehicle. The dealership and cars are absolutely spotless as well. I defiantly recommend anyone to stop in and make this your first choice when buying your next vehicle!!!!

Dev321
8/10/2015

"Simply awesome!"

We had it set in our head that we were going to buy from Bomarito Nissan to buy my car, but decided to stop in at Elco since their service team had been helpful with my Cobalt. Chris greeted us right away, and did everything he could to make sure we walked away with the perfect car at a reasonable price. He listened to what I wanted, and really did the work to find a car that met my criteria. After purchasing the car, Chris sat down with me during the On-star setup and Bluetooth setup, and made sure I was comfortable with everything before letting me drive off the lot. I would highly recommend Elco Chevrolet and Chris Weaver to anyone. Best car buying experience!

Tbabs
8/04/2015

"3rd purchase"

Chris makes it easy and fun to purchase a car. I always feel that I'm taken care of before and after the purchase. I'll be back in a few years!!

jberger
7/30/2015

"Salesman"

I had a very pleasant experience when I brought my car to be serviced. The salesman, Mark Gerecke, who originally sold me the car came and talked to me while I waited. He made sure my car was being taken care of and even brought me back to the service dept. to point out some recommendations from the mechanic. I really felt like he cared!!

Reviews of Chris Weaver