ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

Gary Polanc
6/27/2016

"110% Customer Satisfaction"

Found my dream car on Elco's Website. Had a referral to see Jimmy Mack. The Car I was trading in had some damage and I was prepared for a battle when it came time to negotiate. To my surprise it was anything but a battle. I was treated with total respect and given a Great if not Extraordinary trade in value. From there it was the most relaxing purchase I have made. Jimmy was there to find out what I wanted and show me exactly what I was looking for. From there it only got easier. Financing was a breeze and Brad Grellner made financing as easy as Jimmy made purchasing. To cap it off it took no more than an hour or two and I was cruising down the highway in my ATS. Thanks Elco Team

June 27, 2016

Congratulations, Gary! We're always happy to not only provide fair trade-in values, but making the buying process as pain free as possible. Gone are the days where negotiating seemed to take the longest, we aim to provide a seamless process for all of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to review us and welcome to the ELCO family!

Boonie
6/24/2016

"Quick, Friendly and Professional Service!"

Robert and Chris responded quickly to my online inquiry, setup a test drive and the vehicle was waiting for me. Robert was very thorough on the process and support available to me during the process. I liked the vehicle so much, I kept it overnight to return the next day and finalize the purchase. Bill was a pleasure to work with on the financing to finish the transaction within a reasonable amount of time. Everything went as smooth as one would hope for, and the staff couldn't be nicer! By far, this was my best vehicle buying experience yet! Thanks guys, and ELCO!

Robert Nolan Clark

June 27, 2016

You're very welcome! Test driving the car can always be incredibly fun, so we're glad to have our guests that are seriously considering their purchase to take it overnight and sleep on it. It's great to see that you enjoyed it so much and we were happy to help finalize everything for you. Congratulations and we look forward to helping you more in the future!

Joel Bruns
6/24/2016

"knowlegdable, friendly staff"

Went to Elco on a referral from a friend. This was the first time meeting Roger Heffernan. Very laid back, personable salesman that made the car buying process easy. Then went to finish the deal with Bill VanOyen in finance. He too made it easy with no stress. Would have no problem referring anyone to Elco for a vehicle. Overall very satisfied and will be back to Elco Chevrolet. Thanks Joel

June 27, 2016

It's always a pleasure, Joel, and we glad to hear that you had a great time with Roger and Bill during your visit. They definitely do their best to help our guests feel comfortable throughout the process. Congratulations on your new addition and welcome! We look forward to helping you more in the future.

rdouglas
6/20/2016

"Great experience"

We purchased a used vehicle from Lamar and we live a little over an hour away. He made the whole process so easy and quick. We would definitely recommend him and/or the dealership to anybody.

June 20, 2016

Thank you for the review! We're so glad that Lamarr was able to handle your needs swiftly, especially since you had such a drive home too. Congratulations on your newest addition and welcome to the ELCO family!

Caitlin Edgar
6/18/2016

"Helpful & Efficient!"

Everyone was very helpful. It was first car buying experience and it went smoothly. I had done research and paperwork before we got there and the dealership took care of everything else. I will go back!

Terrence Adams

June 20, 2016

We look forward to helping you again, Caitlin! It was definitely a pleasure to have you with us and we're glad to see you enjoying your new addition. Congratulations!

Rasheed0505
6/18/2016

"5 Stars Service!!!"

Lamarr and Bill are awesome stand up guys. I went to Elco off a referral after my car was totaled in an accident the week before. I didn't think there was anything anyone would be able to do for me. But these guys got me in an amazing car! Even better than the last one. Thanks to these guys, I'm rolling in a 16 Malibu. I will definitely be dealing with Lamarr and Bill in the future when it's time for my next vehicle. THANKS GUYS!!!

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much! Lamarr and Bill are definitely really great at helping our guests, even when they're in a tough bind and we appreciate you taking the time to review us here! Congratulations on your new Malibu and welcome to the ELCO family!

Happy Trax
6/17/2016

"I am very happy!! Thanks Murray!"

I recently went to Elco Chevrolet to look for a new vehicle after an accident. I met a very nice salesman Murray Newton who helped me find my new car. I never felt pressured to buy a vehicle like I have at other car dealers. The first time I came in I just test drove a vehicle and left without one. I was not getting phone calls and emails everyday like I have at other dealerships to come back and buy a vehicle, which I greatly appreciate. When I was ready to purchase a vehicle I called Murray and he was ready and willing to help me find my vehicle. Thank you very much Murray!!!

Robert Ward

June 20, 2016

We're definitely happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Murray, and that he was able to help you get the right car. Congratulations and we look forward to helping you again!

Mgholston

"Brian rocks!"

I have never had such a pleasant experience buying a car. I usually dred it like I am getting a root canal. But Brian was so cool and made the whole process actually enjoyable.Bill in finance was also hilarious. I have been telling everyone to go to Elco and see Brian and Bill! Will always come back for any future purchases.

June 17, 2016

It's always a pleasure! Customer satisfaction is important to us, so we aim to make sure the entire process is as painless and fun while our customers shop with us. Thank you for the wonderful comments and congratulations on your new car!

Bill22

"Please Read"

Walking around the dealership taking pictures of a car I was interested in, a very rude associate came out and said all the photos are on the dealership website, and I didn't need to be taking photos. My father meet me up at the dealership and we were greeted by another associate and he left us after being called inside, and after waiting 15 minutes we left. We decided to go up to the dealership the following day and talk to the manager, when we were greeted by Lamarr Powell. Lamarr was the saving grace that turned a negative experience into a positive experience. I ended up buying the car I was looking at, and that was because of he outstanding service we recived from Lamarr. I would ask for Lamarr Powell before talking to anyone, He went out of his way to make sure we were treated properly. He was informed and amazing to deal with. If you plan on getting a car from Elco, ask for Lamarr Powell. I guarantee you will be treated with the best service.

June 17, 2016

How wonderful to hear, Bill! Lamarr really does his best to ensure our customers are fully taken care of and we definitely don't mind any picture taking. We're glad to hear that he was able to turn your experience around with us and helpful for you as well. Congratulations and we look forward to helping you more in the future!

rust5
6/16/2016

"Absolute BEST Experience!"

From start to finish our experience with Chris was the absolute best! He managed to make us feel like top priority, relaxed and the whole process was quick and smooth. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone! Excellent service from the whole ELCO team from the moment we drove onto the dealership lot, to even after we drove off in our new vehicle!! Thanks to Chris for making it all happen, we couldn't be more satisfied!

June 17, 2016

Wow! Chris really is good, but we're so happy to hear the positive comments! It's important to us that our customers are satisfied and we definitely appreciate you taking the time to review us. Congratulations on your newest addition and welcome to the ELCO family!

Reviews of Lamarr Powell