ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

15110 Manchester Road,
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Info
About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Here at ELCO, as a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, we thrive on complete satisfaction. Our dealership is an award recipient of the Better Business Bureau's World-Class Customer Satisfaction Award! Come visit us at ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac in Ballwin, Missouri. We look forward to earning your business with any new, pre-owned, or fleet vehicle. "Have a great day!" Find a new Cadillac or Chevy cheaper at another dealer? Ask about our Price Match Guarantee...we will never lose a deal because of price! "Buy with Confidence at ELCO! Ask about our Price Match Guarantee!"

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

GBey7
8/31/2016

"My 2nd Car 1st Truck"

I just financed a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT. It runs great at 146,000 miles. The financing was fast and efficient. I also got a carfax report on the truck. I looked at some of the weak spots(defects) in the truck. Like ball joints, control arms, shocks/structs, and bushings. Which all look brand new and when driven drives great.

Me.Reid
8/31/2016

"The Perfect Experience!"

I was a first time buyer, I had know clue how to finance a car.I went all over Saint Louis to find a good car and I had no luck.I went online to Elco chèvrolet.com. Spent less then 24hour Lamarr Powell messaged me back!. He took care of everything for me he helped me find the perfect car stress free. walked in nervous left with a new car happier then I've been. I highly recommend Lamarr Powell, he will take care of you the moment he gets in touch with you till the very end.

mw
8/29/2016

"Elco Buying Experience"

It was excellent working with Rick and the buying experience was first class. I have already recommended someone from work to contact Rick for next car purchase.

August 30, 2016

That's fantastic to hear! Rick's a real gem at ensuring the best for our customers and he'll be very happy to hear the positive comments. Congratulations on your new addition and thank you for the great review!

Aone91
8/28/2016

"Rewarding "

Very friendly staff of people to work with. I got the truck that I wanted with barley any a hassles. They were able to meet my every demand without any hesitation.

August 29, 2016

It's always a pleasure! Our staff aims to provide help wherever prompted for our customers and we're glad you enjoyed their help. Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to the ELCO family!

hillkrest
8/20/2016

"7th Car Purchase from ELCO---will be back!"

My husband has always wanted a CTS Cadillac and we found the "right car" on the used lot at ELCO. It took a bit of negotiating, but the deal was landed. The primary salesperson we worked with was Eric DeBruin and he is incredible. Great customer service skills and extremely helpful. Once all the paperwork was signed, he went through everything in the car to make sure we understand all the gadgets and how they worked. My husband mentioned he was hoping to sync his iPhone via bluetooth and Eric quickly walked him through it and make sure everything was set up. That was so helpful and that little step was very much appreciated. If you are looking for a used car, then reach out to Eric. He will make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the door.

August 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments! It's important to us that our customers know all the ins and outs of their purchases, so the team is always happy to walk through and help wherever needed. We're glad to see that Eric was able to provide for you and that you had such a great time with him. Congratulations on your new dream car and welcome to the ELCO family!

Heather307
8/17/2016

"Just call Lamar, he will take EXCELLENT care of you!"

I found this dealership online and they couldn't have made my purchase any easier! I was made comfortable from the moment they picked me up from the airport-Wayne, my driver was the kindest gentleman! They're professionalism and experience is evident and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership to friends and family. Lamarr walked me through the entire process-he was very prepared for my arrival so my experience was fast but he was also patient answering every question and taking care of me throughout the entire process. This is the most attentive and trustworthy dealership. Their service speaks for itself!

Wayne Eck

August 17, 2016

We're glad you had such a great time with Lamarr and Wayne, Heather! Professionalism is definitely important to us in that our guests are treated with the best possible experiences. We know Lamarr had a real pleasure walking you through the process and showing you the vehicles we had to offer. Congratulations on your new addition and we all look forward to helping you again!

southwest missouri
8/15/2016

"Helpful."

Nikki helped me find the right price that other dealers would not. Nikki is nice and good to work with. I am glad that I went to St. Louis to meet Nikki.

August 16, 2016

Thank you so much! Nikki strives to assist our guests in finding the right car for their needs and she'll be very happy to hear the compliments you had. Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to the ELCO family!

Niceguy1111
8/11/2016

"Alert! Asian Invasion!!!"

Nikki's energy brought me to the dealership. After an extensive needs analysis, Nikki picked out the perfect car for me. She even talked me into buying her breakfast.... What a sales woman!

August 12, 2016

Wow! Nikki's definitely wonderful at helping our guests and we're glad she was able to find you a great car for your needs. Congratulations! We hope you two have a great time at breakfast together.

wsimp
8/08/2016

"Very good experience."

The sales person, Lamaar Powell, was very easy to work with. Told him what I wanted and he came up with it at a very reasonable price. If you go there ask for Lamaar.

August 08, 2016

We're glad you had such a great time with Lamarr! No matter the need, he'll do his best to ensure they are met and he'll appreciate the compliments. Congratulations!

Rz2137
8/07/2016

"Great car"

Lamarr was great to work with. Would recommend to anyone looking for a car. He was very helpful and worked with our schedule to get a test drive set up.

August 08, 2016

Lamarr's customer service is definitely high quality and he'll appreciate hearing the positive comments. Thank you and we look forward to helping you more in the future!

Reviews of Lamarr Powell