ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Brad Grellner

April 24, 2017

"Exceptional Dealership"

- Cindy

In August 2016, my 2003 vehicle unexpectedly needed a very expensive repair and I didn't want to put the money into a 13 year old car, so I went from dealership to dealership looking for a vehicle that was reliable, safe and a body style that was appealing to me. Instead of making such an abrupt decision, I had my car repaired and then took my time looking for a new vehicle for the next 7 months. I wanted a medium size SUV with AWD and had narrowed my search to 3 vehicles, but consistently kept going back to the Cadillac XT5. I worked with Cissy last August and again this year. I found her to be very ethical, professional, knowledgeable and VERY patient - I'm sure she sensed my anxiety but she had a way of making me very comfortable and not rushing or pushing me to make a decision. I had also spoke with Elco's Service Department to get maintenance schedule information and cost, and they answered every question in detail and without hesitation or trying to get off of the telephone call. So, I ordered the 2017 XT5 in March and picked up my new stunning vehicle on 04-21-17. Cissy spent almost 2 hours with me, educating me on how to operate the vehicle (most places just complete the paperwork, give you the keys and say, "Here is the Owner's Manual."), answered questions that I had - she never made me feel rushed and took her time - EXCEPTIONAL!! Cissy also gave me a tour of the facility and introduced me to the Service Department and explained the process when getting my vehicle serviced. I highly recommend this dealership and look forward to a long business relationship, as I will be seeing them for all necessary maintenance in the future.

April 21, 2017

"Great Service..."

- van sharpe

Lamar's extensive knowledge and great service was exemplary in our decision on a great vehicle purchase. I would recommend his service and Elco without hesitation. Thanks for all your great work Lamar!

April 21, 2017

"Lamarr!!"

- L and J

We feel fortunate that Lamarr Powell was our sales associate. From the minute we met him he was friendly, courteous, and extremely professional. He has also followed up after the sale to make sure we were completely satisfied. We definitely recommend Elco Chevrolet/Cadillac and especially Lamarr!

New 2017 Chevrolet Volt, $41065