ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

jam1977
5/24/2016

"Best experience ever!!!"

I had the most incredible buying experience ever. My salesman Lamarr took the time to help me find the car I really wanted for the price I needed it to be. He was very patient with me and didn't have that pushy attitude like salesmen I have dealt with in the past. Brad did my financing. He was awesome! He took the time to go over different options with me. Both of these guys are amazing and I am very satisfied with the great customer service I received. I definitely recommend anyone looking for a car to go check these guys out. You will not be disappointed!!!

Denisegerren65
5/24/2016

"New car"

Just want to thank Chris and Brad for the great job they did getting me into a brand new car. The service was great. They were very friendly and explained everything to me. I would highly recommend going to them for purchasing a car.Thanks again for everything.

May 24, 2016

It's our pleasure, Denise, and thank you for the wonderful comments on Chris and Brad. They do their best to ensure our guests are fully taken care of, so we're pleased to see you so satisfied with your new car. Congratulations and we look forward to helping you again!

Edn
5/23/2016

"Weaver is great"

Chris was very helpful and found us the car we were looking for. They also gave us a good deal on the car we were trading in.

May 24, 2016

Chris is really apt to make sure trade ins are met with a great deal and we're glad you enjoyed your time with him. Congratulations on your newest addition and thank you for your feedback!

sdmsks
5/23/2016

"Excellent service"

Everyone at Elco was very helpful. Entire process went very smooth and quick. I'll definitely look at Elco's inventory first if I need to buy a used car.

Terrance

May 24, 2016

We recommend it, but if there's ever any questions that we can answer, we're always happy to answer them. Thank you for the great feedback and congrats on the new addition!

JLYHT
5/21/2016

"Lamarr 101 – How to sell a car"

I am completely satisfied with my buying experience with Lamarr Powell. Let me say I don't like sales people because of my own person and professional experience. I came to ELCO and was greeted by Lamarr he was straight forward and seemed honest. However, I was hesitant about buy a new car and still didn't have that trust in him. I came just to look at a Buick at ELCO as I was going to Don Brown to buy another. Lamarr knew once I left ELCO’s lot I was buying a car, it just wasn’t going to be from ELCO, and nevertheless he didn't push me into the sale. Lamarr listened to what I wanted, was patient with me, and told/did what I needed to be comfortable and trusting of him. I test drove the Buick and was only gone 7 minutes. Lamarr knew there was no way I could really get to know that car in 7 minutes. Lamarr offered me an overnight test drive; we laughed because I told him “you know what you are doing.” Lamarr did everything he could to make sure I was not only happy with the Buick but that it was exactly what wanted and I trusted him. I will recommend Lamarr to anyone I know and I have already. Selling the car is easy if you know your customer and understand the needs. For me it’s the experience after the sale. I been in for service a few time and anytime see Lamarr, he stops to take a moment and catch up. Lamarr is an asset to the ELCO team I look forward to continued business with him.

May 24, 2016

He definitely is, so we're glad to have him as a part of the team. We understand that pushy sales doesn't get our team closer to a sale, so we aim to help our guests get the answers they need through good, well-intended, help. We're pleased to hear that you had such a great time with Lamarr and that you enjoyed his great attitude. Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to helping you some more in the future!

Cnk1977
5/21/2016

"LAMARR POWELL WAS A GREAT SALESMAN"

Lamarr Powell was awesome! He returned calls, was super nice.. did everything he told me he would.. he is definitely the person to go to at Elco Chevrolet!! Brad Grellner in finance was awesome as well... super nice!!

May 24, 2016

Thank you! Lamarr and Brad are absolutely awesome at helping our guests in any situation and we're glad to hear that you had such a good time with them. Congrats on the new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Raw6664
5/21/2016

"I just bought the new Cadillac xt5 last night"

This experience was really great!! I ordered this car and was kept abreast of what was going on weekly. I picked it up last night. The salesman, Mark Gerecke took so much time with us and was not one of those pushy salesmen!! I'm We were debating to get the SRX or the new XT5 which replaced the SRX. We went over the pros and cons together and came up with this decision. Picking up the car was a breeze. Mark had just about everything ready to go when we got there with the exception of my own personal preferences I had to choose. The finance department was so helpful as well. We dealt with an awesome guy of the name of Bill Van Oyen who made that finance part as easy and painless as possible!😉 This experience was wonderful and to top it off I absolutely love my new vehicle! Go and see these guys for any GMC PRODUCT! They come highly recommended!!!!!!

May 24, 2016

That's so wonderful to hear! We understand that our customers may want help in comparing cars, so it's definitely a pleasure to give any answers needed throughout this process. It was a real pleasure working with you and we know that Mark and Bill will be glad to see you satisfied with your newest addition. Thank you for the great review!

Master
5/20/2016

"Best Chevy Dealer In MO. + Best Sales Person Murray Newton"

Let me start off by saying, that Elco Chevrolet is absolutely the best, from management on down to the sales team. I am a lifetime Elco fan. Not to mention the way Murray Newton = The Best saleperson Ever, made us feel truly helped, looked after, cared for, concerned, & just as excited as we were, when our 2nd Corvette arrived.... That's right we Not only bought one corvette from Elco a.k.a. Murray Newton, but also a second one - both special ordered from Murray & Elco, needless to say its been an experience of extraordinary proportions. We are Lifetime customers to Murray & Elco, give them a try & experience the difference If you go to Elco, you must see Murray Newton, you will understand when you meet him

May 24, 2016

We definitely understand, and we're so glad to see you so satisfied with your Murray's excellent professionalism. Should you have any questions or needs, please let us know in the future and we'll be happy to get it swiftly taken care of. Congratulations on your newest Corvette and thank you for being a part of the ELCO family!

HrtGuy
5/19/2016

"Above an beyond!"

Elco Chevrolet is just the best dealership I have ever been too. This dealership went above and beyond in every way possible. My salesmen Mark Grecke was the best ever. I've had 59 cars an 7 Corvettes. He made the worst situation ever an turned it into the best ever!!! I highly recommend ELCO Chevrolet!

Bill G. Top Corvette Mechanic!!

May 19, 2016

We're so glad to hear the great response! Mark's definitely very excellent at making sure all circumstances are fully taken care of and we're happy to have gotten everything turned for the better for you. Congratulations on your newest addition and thank you for the wonderful review!

D.A.B.
5/19/2016

"THE BEST IN TOWN"

WE RECOMMEND BRIAN BUHR AT ELCO TO ANYONE THAT WANT'S A SALESMAN TO WORK THE BEST POSSIBLE DEAL AVAILABLE BRIAN IS THE SALESMAN YOU WANT TO WORK WITH NONE BETTER I'VE WORK TRADES WITH HIM SINCE THE EARLY 2000'S p s the one place you don't to go to buy a vehicle is is Jim Trenary not very trust worthy

May 19, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive comments on your great experience with Brian! It's always important to us that our guests feel they are given the best treatment possible, so we're definitely happy to have you back. Congratulations on your newest addition and thank you for being a part of the ELCO family!

Reviews of Lamarr Powell