ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

bmack
5/05/2016

"Jim McCormack was professional and pleasant to work with."

Jim McCormack helped me in all aspects of the buying experience. It was obvious that he had been in the business for a long time because of his attention to detail. Will sent all of my friends to Jim.

May 05, 2016

We're very glad to hear the positive response and so will Jim! Thank you and congratulations on your new car!

Traverse customer
5/04/2016

"New traverse"

We upgraded our families Chevy traverse recently from a 2012 to a 2016. Muarry Newton was our salesman. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and patient. We enjoyed working with him and would recommend him and elco chevy

May 05, 2016

We're happy to have had the opportunity to help you upgrade your Traverse! It means a lot to us that our loyal customers keep visiting us for their car needs and we're glad to see you enjoyed your time with Murray. Congratulations and thank you for being a part of the ELCO family!

bcausbie87
5/03/2016

"Elco plus Chris means a more than happy customer!"

I went to Elco to look at trucks. I was a little nervous on my drive from Farmington as to what to expect at Elco. All of that changed as soon as I met Chris at Elco. He was very professional and knowledgeable about the Ram trucks that I looked at. He made my wife and myself beyond comfortable and as satisfied as possible. He explained things clearly and I drove off the lot feeling like I got the best deal possible. I will for now on only buy from Elco and will recommend all of my family and friends to deal with Chris! I love my truck and the new bed liner he suggested. He even gave me free gas to come in and get it installed. Wow is all I can say! There is no better vehicle buying experience than Elco and the team they have! Thank You again. Brandon and Alicia Causbie!

May 04, 2016

It's our pleasure, Brandon and Alicia! It's important to us that our guests are fully taken care of while they shop with us and we're glad that you enjoyed all the work that Chris did to help you have such a great experience. If there's ever anything further we can help you with, we're always happy to assist. Congratulations on your new RAM truck and thank you for choosing us at ELCO!

Alay
5/03/2016

"Best EVER service through buying a car!"

Our service through ELCO was amazing and Jimmy was outstanding! He did absolutely everything he could to make sure we got the payments where we needed to be as well as made sure we were very comfortable. My husband was very anxious and he also made sure that he felt as comfortable as he could even through the transition to the business office where Brad helped us! Brad was also amazing as made us feel very comfortable too! Even the following day when Jummy was not going to be in he made sure to let me know he had another salesman taking care of me and that salesman was amazing too!!! Thank you to everyone at ELCO!!!

May 03, 2016

It's our pleasure and thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! Our team understands that customer comfort is prime when it comes to car purchases and we're very glad to have gotten any fears or concerns out of the way for you and your husband. Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the ELCO family!

sallycally

"Happy experience"

Appreciated the no hassle, non-pressure approach. Being a previous Cadillac owner of twelve years we were hoping to find another car that we will enjoy as much for the next 12 years!

Bill from Finance

May 03, 2016

We're pleased that you enjoyed our approach, Sally! It's definitely important to us that our customers have an excellent experience, so we understand that customers may need some more time to make a decision such as a new car. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for being a part of the ELCO family!

Christy H

"Perfect Experience "

Bought a 2016 LTZ Tahoe from Jayson & could not be more thrilled! Never had a better experience buying a car, painless & he made us feel comfortable at all times! Never pushy!!

May 03, 2016

Thanks, Christy! Jayson is always very happy to assist our customers in any way needed and we're glad that you had such a great time with him. Congratulations on your new Tahoe!

Melissa P

"Great experience!"

I would recommend Elco to anyone looking for a positive experience purchasing a vehicle. Lamarr is the best salesperson I've worked with, he was so helpful. He went out of his way to make the entire process as painless as possible, really listened to me and he got me into the exact car I wanted only a few hours after visting Elco's website. I won't look anywhere else for a vehicle again, every other dealership had so many hoops to jump through. I love my car, and I'm thrilled with the service I recieved from Lamarr and the rest of the Elco staff!

May 03, 2016

Thank you so much! Our team is dedicated to providing an exceptional visit for all of our guests, so we appreciate hearing about you're fantastic experience with Lamarr and the rest of our team. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for the great feedback!

Claire

"Great Experience!"

We just purchased a 2016 Suburban LTZ from Jayson Holly last week. Jayson went above and beyond to work with us & we are very pleased with our purchase. He was very responsive and paid attention to details. I would highly recommend Jayson and the dealership to anyone!

May 03, 2016

We're very pleased to hear about your great experience, Claire! When it comes to giving our guests a thorough sales process, Jayson really does his best to make sure the customer is taken care of. If you ever need anything further in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Congratulations!

Mike18916

"Good experience"

Bought my first truck here and had an overall good experience. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Vehicle pricing was very good. I will come back for my next vehicle.

May 03, 2016

We look forward to helping you out with your next car, Mike! No matter the circumstances, the team is always happy to help find the right car at the right price. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for the wonderful comments!

Shane
5/01/2016

"Very happy with Salesperson and Dealer"

Cissy Brinker was my salesperson and I really enjoyed working with her. First time with a female salesperson and I loved it. She was very responsive, answered all my questions, followed up without making me feel like she was pushing too hard.

Cissy Brinker

May 02, 2016

Thank you, Shane! Cissy will really appreciate the kind remarks you had for her and that you had such a good time. If there's ever anything further we can help you with, she and the rest of the team are always happy to assist. We look forward to helping you again!

Reviews of Lamarr Powell