ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

15110 Manchester Road,
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Info
About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Here at ELCO, as a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, we thrive on complete satisfaction. Our dealership is an award recipient of the Better Business Bureau's World-Class Customer Satisfaction Award! Come visit us at ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac in Ballwin, Missouri. We look forward to earning your business with any new, pre-owned, or fleet vehicle. "Have a great day!" Find a new Cadillac or Chevy cheaper at another dealer? Ask about our Price Match Guarantee...we will never lose a deal because of price! "Buy with Confidence at ELCO! Ask about our Price Match Guarantee!"

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

HannahRogers8907
9/24/2016

"Amazing car and great salesman "

Our experience was absolutely fantastic!! The best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. Lamarr Powell is very personable and straightforward. We got an amazing deal on our car. When we get ready to purchase another car we will see him! Bill over in financing is really easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. It was great doing business with them.

September 26, 2016

That's so wonderful to hear, Hannah! It's definitely important to us that our customers have quite the excellent experience, and there's no doubt to us that Lamarr and Bill's help was nothing short of that. Congratulations on your new addition and thank you so much for the great compliments. We look forward to helping you again!

WICKD-ONE
9/23/2016

"Not your typical pushy salesman"

Chris by far was a great salesman to work with. Very down to earth/funny guy. I would recommend anyone looking for a Used/New car to seek him out!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the great review! When it comes to providing our customers with an excellent and comfortable experience, Chris is always happy to accommodate and see how best to help. We're glad you had such a great time with him! Congratulations on the new addition and welcome to the ELCO family!

Thanks rick
9/21/2016

"New car purchase"

Rick helped me with the purchase of my 1st truck and gave me a great deal on my new truck. I would recommend anyone to go see him

September 22, 2016

Thank you so much! We're glad you chose us again for your second purchase due to Rick's help and appreciate the wonderful compliments on his assistance. Congratulations on your new truck and thank you for being a part of the ELCO family!

Laura 12
9/18/2016

"Fabulous service. Quick to return calls!"

Contacted ELco through car Guru. Immediately had a response text. Chris Weaver contacted me. Gave him my info, got a call the next day, made a deal. Very prompt on replying. Would definitely refer Chris to friends.

September 19, 2016

It's important to us that we get back with our customers as soon as possible and we're glad that Chris was able to help you so quickly. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for the great review!

802car
9/18/2016

"Good experience"

I searched online and found the vehicle I was looking for. I worked with Rick and then flew in from Vermont to buy the car and drive it home. Overall a good experience.

September 19, 2016

That's definitely quite the trip, but we're happy to have had the opportunity to work with you. Congratulations on your new car! We're glad to see that you made it home safely and appreciate the wonderful compliments on Rick's assistance.

pjm525
9/15/2016

"Great Customer Service from Tony Robinson"

Tony Robinson is a very good salesman. He is honest and makes the whole car buying experience enjoyable. He is out to find what you need, and won't try to get you in a vehicle you don't like. I would recommend Tony for anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. -Patrick

September 16, 2016

How awesome, Patrick! Tony's absolutely fantastic at finding the right fit for our customers' needs and it means a lot to us that you had such a fantastic time with him. Thank you for the wonderful review and congratulations on your new addition!

burton2016
9/14/2016

"great service"

fast and friendly service up front pricing just what I was looking for and they worked within my budget like I asked I will tell my friends to see Elco first and save a lot of time shopping for a car.. Dennis Burton

September 15, 2016

It was a pleasure working with you, Dennis, and we're pleased to see you so satisfied with our staff's work. Thank you and congratulations on your new car!

Carlee32
9/09/2016

"Tony Robinson is an excellent salesman"

I highly recommend Tony, he always goes out of his way to please his customers and get exactly what they need. One of the most honest, upfront guys i have seen in the business, no bs when dealing with him which is a plus

September 12, 2016

Thank you so much for the nice compliments! Tony will be very glad to hear the kind remarks and that you had such a great time with his help. If there's ever anything further we can provide for you, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll be happy to help. Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to the ELCO family!

LincolnMKX
9/01/2016

"Elco and Brian Bailey review"

From the moment we entered the dealership lot we were met with cheerful attentiveness. Brian Bailey greeted us and immediately helped us focus on our needs. When it was determined that a pre-owned vehicle would best serve us, Brian explored a number of possibilities — soon narrowing down to three. Without hesitation, Brian brought the 3 choices to the front and offered us test drives. Because time did not permit, we offered to return with our son-in-law for the test drive. When we made our final choice, Brian introduced us to Brad Grellner who completed the sale in the most professional, pleasant and informative manner. Thank you Brian; thank you Brad; thank you Elco. Sincerely, Dottie & Warren Hinderer

September 02, 2016

You're very welcome, Dottie, and Warren! Our team is always happy to help our customers through their choices as we understand the car buying process can be quite the exercise of choice. We're pleased that Brian and Brad were able to help you with your decision. Congratulations and welcome to the ELCO family!

GBey7
8/31/2016

"My 2nd Car 1st Truck"

I just financed a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT. It runs great at 146,000 miles. The financing was fast and efficient. I also got a carfax report on the truck. I looked at some of the weak spots(defects) in the truck. Like ball joints, control arms, shocks/structs, and bushings. Which all look brand new and when driven drives great.

September 01, 2016

We're pleased to see you so satisfied with your new truck and our team's work in assisting you. Congratulations and welcome to the ELCO family!

Reviews of Rick Weinstein