ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

PamandRay1234
3/16/2015

"Exceptional Service!!"

Our initial dealing with Elco Chevrolet was on the phone with Murray Newton. He was very friendly and eager to help us find the perfect vehicle. Once we arrived at the dealership and the receptionist contacted him, he promptly came to us and told us he had tried to call us with a car he thought would fit what we were looking for. He promptly took us to his desk and pulled it up for us to look at. After some discussion of what we were looking for he showed us 2 different models. After test driving them we told him we preferred the Malibu over the Cruze and he said he would see what he could do to get us the car we preferred. He worked magic with the entire team involved with our trade all the way to finance and got the price of the car to one we were excited to see. Wonderful place to do business and will return when we are ready to purchase our next new vehicle. Thanks to Murray and the whole Elco team!!

BobO
3/10/2015

"New truck purchase"

Our salesperson Chris Ringcamp and sales manager Cort Howard were awesome to deal with on the purchase of my 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. My wife and I purchased a new Cadillac CTS from the same team 3 years ago and is the reason for returning to Elco to buy my truck. It was the two most pleasant experiences purchasing vehicles I have ever been thru, and I'm 62 years old. I highly recommend Elco!!! Bob Steele Riverton, IL.

Teresa
3/04/2015

"Great experience!"

This was the second time we have dealt with Elco and the first with Chris Weaver. It was a very professional and fun experience to buy/trade our vehicles. I have recommended them and will do it again. Chris was ready for us when we arrived with the cars warmed up. Finance was easy as well with Bryan Davis. Great experience!

tom
2/14/2015

"the most pleasent car buying experience i've ever had "

Jim and Brian were great. This was by far the best car buying experience we've had from the trade to the sale I will be a loyal customer thanks ELCO

Tim Melton
2/04/2015

"Another great experience EXEPT!"

My family and I have purchased many cars over the years from Elco, and I always talk about them to my friends / clients. They recently did a great job of putting me in a great used vehicle when mine broke down beyond reasonable repair. Then came a very rare negative. I was contacted by the service department 4 days later asking for $95 for a diagnostic on the vehicle I traded. This is the same diagnostic check performed at advanced auto, and Auto Zone for free. This is certainly not a way to treat a return customer that has just spent over 40k! I will be sure to tell everyone I know how I was nickel and dimed after my purchase!

Heather
1/21/2015

"Great dealership...no pressure!"

I was very satisfied with my recent experience at ELCO. I worked with Chris and he was wonderful to work with. The car I actually came to see ended up being sold, but Chris immediately offered to show me a different car that they had just gotten in that he thought I might like. I loved the car, but I never felt pressure from Chris to make a purchase. I really appreciated the no pressure atmosphere and Chris's hospitality. He was easy to work with and provided great customer service. I would definitely recommend Chris and ELCO to my friends and family. Thanks Chris!

cwill4109
1/15/2015

"Jeff Bequette is AWESOME!"

When I was looking for a new car and was looking at 7 different dealerships. I stopped in Elco unannounced and meet Jeff. He was great to deal with! We talked for a few minutes, went to the computer and picked out a couple of cars for me to test drive. I did not have to sit around waiting, Jeff was so originated. I was there by myself without me husband and that did not matter to Jeff. Jeff found the car I wanted with every option I needed and I drove it home that night! If I hear of anyone looking to buy a new car I will be giving them one of Jeff's cards!!!

Justbritt13
1/11/2015

"Happy family :) "

Chris went above and beyond taking us to look at each vehicle we wanted to look at! It was freezing cold outside and took us around the parking lot with a smile! He was more than considerate of our wishes and wants and explained everything to us in great detail! Joe was very good to work with as well! I would definitely recommend others to see Chris Weaver at Elco Chevrolet!

jumaro69
1/10/2015

"Excellent service"

I was very pleased from the minute I walked in the door. I did not have an appointment and Chris greeted me and I explained my situation and what I was looking for and he told me what I needed to do and he was very kind and sincere the entire time I was there. Then he took me back to Joe and he was kind also. I am very pleased with my experience at Elco Chevrolet.

CSC
1/06/2015

"2nd car purchased from Chris Weaver"

Chris has done great job twice. Takes care of any issues or minor things that need to be replaced or serviced before you can ask.

Reviews of Chris Weaver