ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

donald.lowrance
5/02/2015

"Straight Forward Throughout Process"

Chris Weaver did an excellent job locating and securing our desired vehicle. We have really enjoyed our Cadillac XTS Platinum!!! We would definitely consider doing business again with Chris.

jim007
4/24/2015

"Search for a used car"

Chris was like a bulldog once we described the used car we wanted. He found several and we refined our needs. He stayed on it until he found the one we wanted. Elco should be proud to have such a dedicated employee. Thanks again to Chris for keeping my wife happy.

MikeA
4/16/2015

"ELCO - A Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

My wife and I recently "wanted" to get her a new car - did not "need" one. She really liked the Equinox so we decided to give it a try and test drive one. We met Phil Geraci in early March on a Saturday morning to take a test drive. This was really to get some info on the car and test drive - we had not intention of buying at the time. It was a low pressure meeting and Phil was very accommodating to our requests for info. He followed up with us after the fact and offered to answer any other questions we may have had. One month later, we decided to actually see if it would be a good fit for us, so we scheduled another test drive on a Saturday morning with Phil. He met us and we took another drive. My wife loved the car so we decided to try and pursue a purchase. Phil found us the exact color and model we wanted with all the features we requested and proceeded to try and work us a good deal. The process was painless and straightforward, which we really appreciated. He then passed us to James in Finance, who was another straight shooter. He is very honest and forth coming on whether a deal could be reached or not with our current numbers. We decided to pursue a lease instead and not only did this work our better for us - it came in less than what we had expected. He took care of us very quickly and courteously. Phil was already working on getting the car inspected and ready for us to drive home. A few hours later, we drove off in our brand new Chevy Equinox, which my wife loves. I would definitely recommend stopping by Elco Chevrolet if you are in the market for a car and ask for Phil Geraci. Schedule a test drive online before hand and they will be ready when you are. For a change, it was a very pleasant, no pressure car purchasing experience.

SteveJ
4/15/2015

"Great Service! Highly Recommended!"

Over the years we have purchased several vehicles from ELCO Chevrolet. We have never been disappointed with the service received from purchase through service to trading in when we are ready for another. Phil Geraci is no exception to Elco's history of well trained, attentive and knowledgeable team members. Phil and Cort Howard were great to work with and make buying a car a pleasant experience.

nick adcock
4/06/2015

"If not for Chris Collins would have not got car!"

Tom Clyde almost let a sale walk out the door and then didn't want to buy the car from him. He was a total jurk to my wife! If it wasn't for doing the deal with Chris I would have left and the dealer would only have one star. He told me "I don't care if I lose a sale". He was yelling at us saying we were calling him a liar! Cort sent me this link before ever going to the dealership and I hope he reads this, because I don't know any GM that would stand for one of his sales staff to a jurk to people and say he don't care if they lose a sale. If Cort would like to talk to me about it please give me call. As I said before I did the deal with Chris and I would say A+ dealing with him and Tom I would grade at a F- because there is nothing lower.

Go Blues!
4/02/2015

"great experience, again"

Have purchased several vehicles from ELCO Chevrolet. Each time Chris Weaver has been professional and courteous. I recommend Chris to all of my family and friends. James Crowe made the financing end of the transaction go efficiently and smoothly

PamandRay1234
3/16/2015

"Exceptional Service!!"

Our initial dealing with Elco Chevrolet was on the phone with Murray Newton. He was very friendly and eager to help us find the perfect vehicle. Once we arrived at the dealership and the receptionist contacted him, he promptly came to us and told us he had tried to call us with a car he thought would fit what we were looking for. He promptly took us to his desk and pulled it up for us to look at. After some discussion of what we were looking for he showed us 2 different models. After test driving them we told him we preferred the Malibu over the Cruze and he said he would see what he could do to get us the car we preferred. He worked magic with the entire team involved with our trade all the way to finance and got the price of the car to one we were excited to see. Wonderful place to do business and will return when we are ready to purchase our next new vehicle. Thanks to Murray and the whole Elco team!!

BobO
3/10/2015

"New truck purchase"

Our salesperson Chris Ringcamp and sales manager Cort Howard were awesome to deal with on the purchase of my 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. My wife and I purchased a new Cadillac CTS from the same team 3 years ago and is the reason for returning to Elco to buy my truck. It was the two most pleasant experiences purchasing vehicles I have ever been thru, and I'm 62 years old. I highly recommend Elco!!! Bob Steele Riverton, IL.

Teresa
3/04/2015

"Great experience!"

This was the second time we have dealt with Elco and the first with Chris Weaver. It was a very professional and fun experience to buy/trade our vehicles. I have recommended them and will do it again. Chris was ready for us when we arrived with the cars warmed up. Finance was easy as well with Bryan Davis. Great experience!

tom
2/14/2015

"the most pleasent car buying experience i've ever had "

Jim and Brian were great. This was by far the best car buying experience we've had from the trade to the sale I will be a loyal customer thanks ELCO

Reviews of Chris Weaver