ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

jberger
7/30/2015

"Salesman"

I had a very pleasant experience when I brought my car to be serviced. The salesman, Mark Gerecke, who originally sold me the car came and talked to me while I waited. He made sure my car was being taken care of and even brought me back to the service dept. to point out some recommendations from the mechanic. I really felt like he cared!!

3peat
7/23/2015

"Best experience EVER"

We live in the greater St. Louis area where there are literally hundreds of dealerships to choose from. ELCO is, unfortunately, the farthest dealership away from our house but they offered the best deal, twice now! I absolutely hate the whole car buying experience, from sitting around the dealership waiting for who only knows what to more sitting around trying to negotiate a price to who only knows what else... so I prefer to do all my negotiating online or via text messaging and this dealership was able to accomodate my needs just like the other dealerships around but this one was by far, the best EVER! Zero pressure from my salesman, Eric Cromer, and after only a couple days of negotiations, we were able to reach an agreement and complete the sale. My past salesman, Tom Clyde, was just as amazing. I'm a tough cookie to negotiate with and I stood my ground and both times, I honestly believe I came out on top. I literally spent a total of less than an hour inside the actual dealership to complete both transactions. I can't sing enough praises for this dealership!!! To make our entire experience even better, Eric Cromer went above and beyond the call of duty for any car salesman. I traded my old car for a beautiful new LTZ Turbo Malibu. My husband and I drove it back to our home town and had just sat down at a restaurant for dinner which was about 5 minutes before the dealership closed and I got a text from Eric saying that I had left my garage door remote in my old car. He actually drove the entire 40 miles to meet us at the restaurant to give me my opener. After working a 12 hour day, he made an 80+ mile round trip just because he didn't want me to have to bust a window to get into my house. WOW! Now THAT is "customer service". Thanks again Eric, Tom and the entire ELCO Team! You truly do a fantastic job!

Tracyg
7/21/2015

"Great salesperson!"

Roger was amazing to work with! I had always dreamed of owning a Tahoe, and he helped turn that dream into a reality! Thank you to Elco and their staff for making this happen! I would highly recommend Roger Heffernan if you are considering a vehicle purchase!

Potential buyer
7/07/2015

"Good talk. No follow thru"

I was looking to purchase a vehicle from one of two dealerships before the awesome promotions expired of GM products. I chose this dealership due to the hail sale they were having. I asked to confirm the pricing via email and was told I would get the best deal by coming in. Against my better judgement I did just that and was greeted by a warm and friendly sales person. After talking we discussed pricing was not as I originally thought as listed on the website. I attribute this to both the dealership smart placement of pricing and my own neglect of confirming pricing before going in. All in all, pricing went just about the range I came in with approval from my bank to buy on. I submitted an application to the dealership to obtain financing. My credit is decent, but the negative equity in my car is not so much. After waiting 3 hours to get to this point, I was told I wouldnhear something the next day. I did not. I emailed my sales rep. No response. I called my sales rep who mentioned he would check and call me back. No response. I waited until the next day and followed up with an email, no response. Next, a call, with a let me check and call you back. No call back. I received an email from a sales manager cort advertising the dealership and replied and received no response. I called my rep again and he indicated he would check and call me right back. What was the response? None. I followed up with a call directly to the finance person who indicated he was trying and asked him to ask my rep to call. No call yet. I emailed directly cort and to date, have not received a response. I explained this leaves a bad impression of the dealership especially when financing has not been denied! Even more so I lost out on thousands in rebates that were available thru GM had I chose to purchase elsewhere I say buyers beware. The sales team may seem concerned but review other posts. It's obvious they do not follow up with commitments to their customers and WHEN I purchase my new vehicle in 2-3 months it will definitely not be from ELCO!

Melissa4520
6/17/2015

"Best car buying experience!!"

Rob Kern was fantastic to work with!! Very easy going, knowledgable and no pressure at all!! This was the best car buying experience! Rob made us feel like family!! Brian in finance was excellent to work with as well really worked to meet my needs and succeeded! Could not be more happy with my experience and my new car!

Budney
6/16/2015

"The Worst Service Experience Ever! "

Our Cadillac was destroyed by Elco while in for basic service. They would not repair their damage, GM would not fix it and they basically denied all responsibility. We will never purchase another GM car ever again and we try to warn everyone that we encounter about Elco--do not go there!!! We are extremely happy with our new Infiniti and the level of service that we receive--thanks Elco for pushing us in that direction--we love it.

Chris84
6/15/2015

"Simple and fun experience"

After shopping with many other dealerships and salesmen, it was very easy to appreciate the difference with Chris Weaver. Elco will be our first stop for our next vehicle purchase.

sbiarkis
5/31/2015

"It was a great car buying experience!"

Chris Weaver was very welcoming, warm and friendly. He made my car buying experience simple and easy. Will recommend Chris Weaver and ELCO to all my friends.

wines2015
5/22/2015

""Excellent customer service!""

When it comes to customer service - Eric Cromer defines the perfect salesman! He is very knowlegeable and goes over and beyond the call of duty. He is so patient and understanding always willing to lend a helping hand. We have purchased two vechicals from Elco and refuse to go anywhere else. Once you've had the best, you won't settle for anything less!

corvettechick
5/19/2015

"HORRIBLE BODY SHOP EXPERIENCE"

HORRIBLE PLACE! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE TO GET REPAIRED. We took our 2000 corvette into Elco in Sept 2014 to get repaired after an accident. There was an aftermarket part on the car that we were told was backordered and would be in before the end of the year. It is now May 2015 and we still do not have our part and have not heard from Elco at all. I had to call in today to see what was going in and no one knew. After getting pass around to 5-6 different people, the service manager Kyle tried to help. I am very disappointed in the service I received and would not recommend anyone to take their car here to get repaired.

Kyle