ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

15110 Manchester Road,
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Info
About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Here at ELCO, as a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, we thrive on complete satisfaction. Our dealership is an award recipient of the Better Business Bureau's World-Class Customer Satisfaction Award! Come visit us at ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac in Ballwin, Missouri. We look forward to earning your business with any new, pre-owned, or fleet vehicle. "Have a great day!" Find a new Cadillac or Chevy cheaper at another dealer? Ask about our Price Match Guarantee...we will never lose a deal because of price! "Buy with Confidence at ELCO! Ask about our Price Match Guarantee!"

About ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc Learn More

SJRadney
7/26/2016

"Reassuring"

My previous car buying experiences were very stressful. This one was not, from the first phone contact with Lamarr he put me at ease and addressed my concerns about the used vehicle I was considering. He took the time to sort out a description discrepancy from the website and made certain the vehicle was road ready for the test drive. When something unexpected came up, he called me quickly to reschedule, showing he valued my time. That type of consideration was not something I expected from a "USED CAR" salesman, it was greatly appreciated. Lamarr obviously takes pride in providing a high level of customer service and helping people make informed purchases. It is very evident in his honest, direct approach and his commitment to the details. Many thanks.

July 27, 2016

Thank you for the fantastic compliments, and we know that Lamarr will be very happy to hear that you had such a great time with him. He definitely takes care of our guests, especially in ensuring their needs are met with any car on our lot. Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to the ELCO family!

Jnbrewer
7/25/2016

"Buying my nissan"

The folks here are nice and friendly answer all your questions. Didn't seem to take as long as some places do. They had the exact car we were looking for, low miles, tinted windows,and horsepower in a beautiful sadan. I would highly recommend buying a car there. If your looking for a car check them out.

July 27, 2016

Thanks! Whether our guests are browsing or buying, we're happy to accommodate and provide answers to any questions. We appreciate your great review and look forward to seeing you again!

DavenAmy
7/23/2016

"Excellent "

Lamar Powell went out of his way both times we purchased a car. He worked harder than any salesman to get us the best deal possible. We always recommend Lamarr and Elco Chevrolet to people looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 25, 2016

Great to hear, Dave and Amy! Lamarr will appreciate the shout-out and seeing that you're having a great time in your new car. Thank you for being a part of the ELCO family!

Chelsea
7/22/2016

"AMAZING Customer Service + Refreshing Honesty"

After a nightmarish experience at another nearby dealership, ELCO proved to be an oasis of perfection. I could not have scripted a better experience! Lamarr is the MVP of his trade; I will never look for a new/used vehicle without him again. Period. He was unbelievably gracious for a customer buying a $5500 used vehicle- I might as well have been buying a full priced new Escalade for the treatment I received! When I called and inquired about the adorable Hyunadai I happily purchased a few days ago, Lamarr made the process a dream come true. From his genuinely optimistic and cheerful nature (side of humor included) to his refreshingly transparent opinions, his exceptional customer service is the reason I'm writing my first ever review (of anything, ever). He walked me through the car buying process, from test drive to financing, with patience for my million questions and an easy laugh. I felt at home with the entire staff of ELCO: no stereotypically sleazy used car salesmen, just employees rightfully proud of their business and refreshingly happy to make customers thrilled. Long story short, 1) go to ELCO because you will not be treated better at any alternative- trust me, and 2) ask for Lamarr, even if he makes you look at photos of him playing in his old man basketball leagues. You won't regret it :)

July 25, 2016

Wow! Lamarr's very good at helping our guests find the right car, but we're so excited to hear the positive experience you had with him, Chelsea! No matter the need, whether it's for a new, used, or service, our exceptional team aims to be sure our guests are fully taken care of, and we appreciate seeing this reflected in your experience. Congratulations on your new addition! Welcome to the ELCO family.

Bleedsblu18
7/21/2016

"Great experience. Earned my business "

It's very rare (for me anyway) to have nice things to say about any car salesmen but Eric DeBruin at elco used car sales was top notch. I happy paid full price for the vehicle because it was everything we wanted. It had some minor issues and Eric promised to take care of them. Put it writing and made it very easy for us. He/they were very easy to work with. Not once did we feel like we were being taken. In a time where every business states they care about their customers, they showed they really do. Bill and Brad were direct and to the point. Exactly what I prefer. Everyone we dealt with offered a pleasant experience. With this sale, they have earned our future business as well.

July 22, 2016

Eric will be very pleased to not only hear the compliments, but that you had such an excellent time with him as well! When it comes to deciphering what the customers want and need in a car, our team is dedicated to helping. Thank you and congratulations on your new car! Welcome to the ELCO family.

colleen
7/20/2016

"Great Experience"

I was referred to Jim when I needed a new vehicle and he made the process very easy and rewarding. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely use this dealer in the future.

July 21, 2016

That's wonderful to hear, Colleen! Jim's an absolute warrior in ensuring our guests are satisfied with their purchases, especially in helping them find the right car for their needs, and he'll be very happy to hear that you had a great time. Congratulations on your new car and thank you for taking the time to review us!

Jonhucke
7/19/2016

"Unexpected level of service."

The second vehicle I purchased from Rick at Elco was used and "as is". Of course, this is always a gamble. My dice came up unfavorable and the ac went out about 500 miles later. Rick and his team did far more than expected to make me happy. Any other dealer probably would have reiterated the definition of "as is" to me. I appreciate their level of service and will not be afraid to purchase a third vehicle in the future.

July 19, 2016

It was a pleasure, Jon! We want our customers to feel secure when they purchase a car with us, so we were happy to have gotten your AC back up and running. We're happy to see you enjoying your new addition and look forward to seeing you again!

Jaahw9
7/19/2016

"Rick at ELCO"

I enjoyed working with Rick this past spring after looking to purchase a used car. I tested out a few SUVs and fell in love with the Cadillac SRX. Rick helped make the whole process smooth. When I got home and noticed a small piece of the external chrome detail was missing, Rick was able to help get that fixed at no cost. Would definitely recommend him to family and friends who are looking to purchase a vehicle in the future.

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much! Rick really takes care to make sure our customers have an exceptional time no matter the need and we're happy that you had such an excellent time with him. Congratulations on your new SRX and welcome to the ELCO family!

Ramjohnlong
7/16/2016

"The most outstanding car purchasing experience ever."

I cannot say enough about how one car dealer could make car purchasing easy, enjoyable, and satisfactory. Not only was the deal remarkable to begin with, the personnel that helped me with the process were outstanding. Everyone was kind, courteous, and unbelievably helpful. This was the absolute best car buying experience I ever have had. Above all I left completely satisfied with no regret. Hats off to ELCO for changing the way you will feel about buying a vehicle. Special thanks to Chris, Tonya, and Bill for putting excellence and the customer first.

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much! Our team definitely does their best to make sure our customers are taken care of, so we're very glad to hear that you had such an excellent time with Chris, Tonya, and Bill. Congratulations on your new addition and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bill G.
7/15/2016

"Quick and easy !!!"

As a repeat Escalade customer I found Elco's staff to be very friendly, curtious, and respectful to the customer. There is no high pressure, they want to sell you what "YOU" want !!! Best of all... KEN PETERSON... they just don't come any better! Thanks Again Bill

July 18, 2016

You're very welcome, Bill! The team is always happy to assist our guests in whatever needs they have and we're glad to hear that you feel so comfortable with them. Ken will also appreciate the shout-out. Thank you for the great review!

Reviews of Lamarr Powell