ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Internet Manager
Brad Grellner, Business Manager, ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Brad Grellner

March 21, 2017

"Read experience at Elko Chevrolet great sales rep and suppor"

- Mark G

Great experience at Elco Chevrolet. Great sales rep and support team. I purchased a slightly used dodge Durango citadel from Eric DeBruin. Eric was very knowledgeable about the product even know it wasn't a Chevrolet. The process is quick and there were a couple things that needed to be corrected on the car and he followed through to make sure everything was right all the way to the end. Eric mentioned to us that he has worked for Elco for 15 years and I can see why. While the work was being done to our car at a Dodge dealership, Eric made sure we had a great rental car and made it painless to pick up. I have purchased over 35 new vehicles in my life and dealt with sales people. I just have to say that if you want a quality vehicle, great service and a decent value visit Elco Chevrolet and Eric Debruin

March 21, 2017

"Great service "

- Jblb

We had a great experience working with Eric and purchasing a new (used) vehicle for ourselves. We appreciated the knowledge and customer service provided. Even the service since the purchase has been great. We will definitely recommend Eric and ELCO to others.

March 20, 2017

"2014 Cadillac Escalade "

- Stephanie.mccague

Rick was awesome to work with. He is so down to earth and genuine! I appreciate all the time he spent with us answering our questions and showing us everything we were interested in. I would 100% recommend Rick! Hands down the best car buying experience I've had yet! Bill in Finance was great to work with, as well! He was very professional, knew his stuff and even had us laughing! I LOVE my new Escalade!! Thanks Elco!!!

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $84166