East End Auto Sales

East End Auto Sales Info

greg w
12/11/2015

"AVOID THIS PLACE"

Typical sleazy independent used car dealers. DO NOT buy anything from them. I made the mistake of buying a vehicle from them and found out they concealed the fact that the air bags had previously been deployed. If you try to get any help form them all you will get is the run around and promise of a call back from owner that never happens. If you go by the place the person you need to see will never be there. Save yourself the headache and buy form a legitimate car dealer not these guys.

Don

Newlife23
7/13/2015

"I'm am so pleased!"

I purchased a 2006 Altima and I fell in love with it on the first drive. The price of the car was excellent and the car is in excellent shape. I worked with Neal, he kept me laughing and he was great, the business is ran by a great family and they were so comforting! I like my new car and love East end auto sales! I thought I would never be able to get a car with my bad credit but Neal made it work. He got me approved for a Lian with a company lender that builds credit! They are great!

Neal

Lumberjack
1/11/2015

"Excellent service"

I bought a truck today, and the service was great. Mike was very attentive and took care of everything in a timely manner. The whole process was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

Mike