Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

4809 Saint Barnabas Road,
Temple Hills, Maryland 20748
Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

• 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
Uzoma
7/27/2015

"Great Deal Great Options"

I walked out feeling like a boss in my new ride. David helped me get what i wanted. My brand new Toyota is fully loaded.I got it with great numbers. David was great and helped me with my new ride. I am very pleased with my service. I will recommend him and Easterns to anyone.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback, Uzoma. It is great to hear that Davidtook your satisfaction seriously and made sure you got exactly what you wanted. We appreciate your recommendation and congratulations on your new ride. Take care.

Lashaunta Davis

"Very Helpful "

i was helped by David emerson. He had a very warm personality, he was very easy to work with. I am thankful for his service. I would recommend him any day.

July 28, 2015

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words, Lashaunta. David is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for the recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you again.

Duwayne K
7/27/2015

"David Emerson Great sales person"

David emerson helped me. He was very professional. He kept a conversation going and remained helpful. He comes highly recommended. I am very pleased with his service. Duywayne

July 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Duwayne. We are very happy to hear that David could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

jaymoney3
7/26/2015

"Mr Rodney Edwards the Easterns Motors "

Mr Rodney Edwards met me at the door and stuck by my side to ensure that I was able to get into the car that I wanted. He was personable and genuinely cared about my vision and limits of purchasing a car. If you are interested in purchasing a car I suggest you stop by the Easterns location in Temple Hills and ask for Rodney or Rod.

July 28, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Easterns Automotive Temple Hills, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. I’m so happy to hear that Rodney was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again.

Her Royal Heiness
7/22/2015

"David!! "

Although I was not able to get a vehicle, David was super attentive and tried his best to get try and exhaust every option including possible co buyers and cheaper vehicles. He was extremely helpful and pleasant and made my visit run smoothly and I also appreciated him letting me know what I needed to get done to actually be able to purchase in the future.

July 23, 2015

We're glad to hear that your visit went so well and David was there to provide you with such exceptional service! We hope you can visit Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills again in the not so distant future. Until then, have a great day.

Jojo
7/15/2015

"David emerson"

I would like to say that David Emerson was so great in assisting me that I bought a car which I know I will enjoy immensely thank you

David Emerson

July 16, 2015

Jojo, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with David was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

Neraks750

"No Pressure"

I had a fab experience with Dave Harper as my salesman. I was interested in a Jeep Compass and was able to purchase one and walk away feeling good about the whole experience. Dave Harper was courteous, professional and made sure I was comfortable with each step of the process. I will send my friends and fam to visit Dave when they are ready to purchase a new/used car.

July 09, 2015

Thanks for writing such great review. It is great to hear that Dave delivered a professional service and made sure you are comfortable with the purchase experience. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us.

Nice wheel

"Great sales people"

David H is a really good salesman. He worked me me and was patient while he helped me get approved. I'm forever grateful. Many thanks

July 09, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. David’s sales excellence is always consistent and I’m glad that your experience with him supports that. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you.

RJBee8
7/08/2015

"Great experience at a dealer that I've experienced!!"

This dealer is all about working with you and satisfying the customer. Most dealers are all about a deal. This dealer, was all about the customer. And that's what the customer loves to see!

David Harper, was a very nice man who is worked hard to get a deal done and satisfy his customers. I'm referring peod to him who are looking for a vehicle!

July 09, 2015

Hi and thank for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Tayrich26

"Great experience "

Had a great experience at Easterns would come back for future car deals. I purchased a 2014 Chevy Impala with a great deal as well. I was helped by David Harper

July 09, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review and congratulations on the 2014 Chevy Impala! It is great to know that David's excellent customer service has earned your trust in our business. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Reviews of David Harper