Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Tu Nguyen

David Emerson, Sales Consultant, Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

David Emerson

June 23, 2017

"Phil Huyuh was amazing he answered all my questions. He was "

- Brown,dannett1234

Pleasant. I was discouraged because I kept getting denied phil and the manager was very up straight and honest I would recommend people all day long to temple hills site. I really love the customer service that I receive

David Babb
Other Employees : Mickla Wilson was excellent phil huynh

June 23, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Taj

I just purchased my first car and i must say I am so happy that I went to Easterns Automotive. The sales rep. Tu was excellent with my needs and concerns. I'll definitely be referring those in need of a car to come here. Thank you again Tu for everything!

Tu Nguyen

June 21, 2017

"Best Experience Ever!"

- Shrkedia

Great personality! Not a pushover. Very patient and made us very comfortable. I would definitely refer many friends to David. He made car buying very easy and a fun experience.

David Carter