Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

4809 Saint Barnabas Road,
Temple Hills, Maryland 20748
Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

• 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
Tag1

"Very Satisfied"

Glenda was a joy to work with she made the process easy and fast. I was greeted by her with a smile She was just upbeat and joyous. Her knowledge of the process o cess was great. Thanks Easterns.

Jp200991

"Awesome "

David Emerson t eastern motors temple hill was great. He was plenty helpful and helped me get into my first car. Nice show room and everything was clean and nice

Simon1223

"Stress relief "

They really help me get a new car and took a lot of stress of of me. They really helped me get a new vehicle

Pablo

Aligatordentist

"Craig was great"

This was my first car purchase. Craig really made me feel at ease througout the process. He was also extremely patient as I had questions at every turn. I'd recommend Craig and Easterns to anyone in the market for a car.

Angeroree

"Craig was awesome!!!!"

Bought a car and Craig Dewey was awesome!!!! I would recommend him to anyone. He made everything easy and didnt pressure me at all. Im definitely going to him again for my next car.

Brucelee420

"Good experience "

I had a good experience with Craig, he was helpful and knew what he was talking about. I would recommend this dealer and sales rep

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your response. We are so glad that you had a great experience here at Easterns. Glad to hear Craig was able to provide you with the customer service that you deserve. We hope to see you again!

Newcar111
4/29/2016

"Surprisingly Enjoyable Experience "

I had not been into a dealership to buy a car in a LONG time, so was a little intimidated at the whole process. Craig Dewey ended out helping me and really relaxed me. We went through a number of different options and I really appreciated the way I was treated. I really liked my visit to this dealership!

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your response. We are so glad that you had a great experience here at Easterns. Glad to hear Craig was able to provide you with the customer service that you deserve. Please share your experience with your loved ones. We hope to see you again!

Opalladin

"Great customer service!"

I had a great experience and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable especially Craig. I am very happy with my purchase and will recommend to my friends.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your response. We are so glad that you had a great experience here at Easterns. Glad to hear Craig and our team was able to provide you with the customer service that you deserve. Please share your Easterns experience with your loved ones. We hope to see you for the purchase of your next vehicle!

Shawnta33

"So far so good. "

I'm at Easterns sitting here with David Emerson he's working on getting me approved for a new auto loan. So far so good. Experience with Easterns is not going bad at al . Warming welcome

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your response. We are so glad that you had a great experience here at Easterns. Glad to hear David and our team was able to provide you with the customer service that you deserve. Please share your Easterns experience with your loved ones. We hope to see you for the purchase of your next vehicle!

David K
4/29/2016

"Great experience and customer service. "

I was in the market for a "newer" car and had the opportunity to visit your dealership. I was immediately greeted by a salesman by the name of Craig Dewey, we discussed what kind of car I might be interested in. Mr. Dewey was very courteous and listened to what I was looking for. He showed me what vehicles he had on site and explained how each vehicle would fit my needs. After a test drive, I was pretty much sold on which car I wanted. Mr. Dewey even went through explaining all the paperwork and the complete process of the purchase to me. I was impressed at the level of service and knowledge I received.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your response. We are so glad that you had a great experience here at Easterns. Glad to hear Craig and our team was able to provide you with the customer service that you deserve. Our team works really hard to ensure each customer has a smooth and painless car buying experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Glenda Bradley