Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

4809 Saint Barnabas Road,
Temple Hills, Maryland 20748
Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

• Every Car has a Warranty
Knissan
5/20/2015

"Great Service"

MS. Glenda Bradley was wonderful!!! She helped me get into the car of my dreams!!!! She treated me like family! The showroom was awesome. I love Eastern's!!!!! Stop by ask for MS. Glenda she will help you get into a car.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, Knissan. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills family with your recent purchase. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon!

EMARZAN
5/18/2015

"LYNDON BAKER"

Me and my family visited the Temple Hills location looking for a birthday gift for our daughter. She ended up getting the exact vehicle that she was looking for thanks to Mr. Lyndon Baker and Mark. Great job guys!

May 19, 2015

Emarzan, we are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Lyndon and the rest of our team. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

EMGBeliever
4/27/2015

"Transforming"

I went to Easterns Motors reluctantly. I had a preconceived opinion about the dealership based on their location and commercial. I was looking on the internet and saw a vehicle that I was interested in. After going to several dealerships and being turned down due to credit issues, I said what the heck and went in just to look at this particular vehicle. I actually passed the dealership and decided to go back. It was cold and raining out but the salesperson David Harper met me outside. I gave him my not so good opinion of Easterns Motors and the rundown of my credit situation. He invited me inside and asked for my driver's license. I told him I was not going to give it to him because I only wanted to see this particular vehicle. He remained calm and professional the entire time. He showed me the vehicle and we sat inside of it. We walked back to the showroom and he asked me to get my license. I got my license and financial information and the rest is history. To make a long story short... David and Ed made an Easterns Automotive Group believer out of me. I got the vehicle that I have been wanting for a while with all of the options I wanted. At the price that I can afford. When I left the Easterns Automotive Group dealership - Temple Hills, I was in tears. I am a believer - At Easterns Motors Your Job IS Your Credit!!! Thank you David and Ed

April 28, 2015

We love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience at Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a vehicle is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Congratulations on your purchase. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your vehicle.

EV
3/11/2015

"Exciting"

My overall experience at Easterns Motors was awesome. The sales person Leonard Thompson was very friendly and helpful at all times. I didn't think I was going to walk out with a car but Leonard took his time to help me find what I needed. Very happy with my purchase of my new(almost new) Jetta.

Leonard Thompson

March 12, 2015

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Leonard was able to meet your needs. At Easterns Automotive Temple Hills, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

Lovexyan
3/02/2015

"Great Service! "

I decided to come here for my first car and I absolutely loved the customer service here. I was provided all of the information I needed on the car I was interested in. Love it!

March 03, 2015

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that we were able to provide you with great service. We look forward to seeing you soon.

malmal
2/16/2015

"Right to the Point "

I came in looking to replace a broke down vehicle and these folks jumped right on it with patients and understanding. I am walking away with an accomplished mission.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials.

polosup
2/12/2015

"Clay Davis Review"

I came to purchase a vehicle and trade a vehicle and Clay Davis helped me do both. It was a great experience. I didnt get the color I wanted but I still got a great deal so again thank you Mr Davis for your considerate service.

February 13, 2015

Thank you for leaving us with this review, and for the compliments on behalf of Clay! We're so glad he took care of you, and made your car-buying experience a great one! Let us know if there's anything else that you need.

Cottob
2/07/2015

"Horrible Experience"

This dealer sold me a vehicle with knowledge of it being involved in a mid-major rear-end collision. I believe they purposely failed to disclose that information to me to secure the sale and because it wasn't listed on the Car Fax Report they provided. Anyway, this is a fraud and I believe my case will lead to class action. However, I'll by from the owner myself the next time. And, the if you wanted to know what the dealer had to say. Eastern's response was "oh well, it's nothing we can do now, it's Car Fax fault, you just have to deal with it."

michelle
2/03/2015

"Awesome"

Both Mr. Gentry and JT were exceptionally helpful and I loved the service they provided. I would recommend all I come across for services. Thank you

Carl Gentry

February 05, 2015

Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from Carl and JT. Thank you for the recommendation, and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials.

dee
2/03/2015

"above and beyond "

Omar is a true professional highly recommend him .he is very knowledgeable of vehicles and gives world class service thanks Omar and ali both went above and beyond to service me .

February 05, 2015

Dee, thanks for this great review! We make sure that all of our employees are professional and knowledgeable, and I am happy to hear that Omar and Ali were able to show you that. Ill be sure to pass along your compliments. Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials.

Reviews of Lyndon Baker