Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

4809 Saint Barnabas Road,
Temple Hills, Maryland 20748
Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

• Every Car has a Warranty
Yolanda
2/12/2016

"Service"

Craig Dewey was instrumental in making my car buying experience a breeze. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I was crunched for time and he made sure that everything went as quickly as possible. He went as far as helping me with my user's manual by sitting with me in the car and demonstrating everything to help me become familiar with all the buttons & gadgets. I would highly recommend this salesman to other family members and friends.

Kirk
2/11/2016

"Tu Nguyen "

Ask for Tu when you go to Easterns. He was professional and very knowledgeable. I had a great experience with him, he made our purchase easy and wasn't pushy. He took our needs into consideration and got us what we wanted with great price and rate.

Tati
2/11/2016

"Thanks"

A lot of people don't like sitting in a car dealership or even visiting this time it was different. The warm greeting you receive the Minute you walk thru those doors makes you feel important and understanding that they are there to help

Firsttimebuyingbymyself1568
2/09/2016

"Easy to work with"

I wanted to take the time to write a short review of my car buying experience at Easterns Automotive in Temple Hills. My salesman Craig Dewey was extremely easy to work with. I never felt pressured and he took the time to thoroughly explain all the new features of my car, pairing my phone and even giving a free music app recommendation. I can easily recommend Craig and the rest of the team!

February 11, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Craig is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise us that he was able to get you set up with your new vehicle. We appreciate your recommendation as well. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle.

Rez3
2/09/2016

"The best"

Glenda was a greats sales person. She explained every detail very well. She was also very friendly and approachable. She has a family oriented Ora to her personailty.

February 11, 2016

Thank you for stopping by to leave this wonderful review! Glenda is truly an exceptional sales person and we appreciate her for giving you a great experience! Please let us know if you need help or information about anything to do with your vehicle. Take care.

Ben
2/08/2016

"Tu Nguyen "

Tu Nguyen provided the best customer service. He answered all of my questions and spent a lot of time explaining everything in detail. He never rushed me or made me feel like I was taking to long in making my decision.

February 11, 2016

Ben, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a positive feedback. Our top priority is delivering informative customer service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed in any way. It's delightful to know that Tu was able to provide you with such an outstanding experience. Please, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs.

Aj
2/07/2016

"David Emerson"

Great Customer Service acumen. Very Helpful. I just came in to look at cars, and i ended up buying Emerson was great. I would absolutely recommend him and Easterns to everyone

February 09, 2016

Aj, It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else for your vehicle. Take care!

jazzy78
2/03/2016

"Good Service"

the service was wonderful I enjoyed meeting miss Glenda Bradley. I bought the car of my dreams and I'm very happy with the service at Eastern motors thanks Eastern.

Chester

February 05, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you were happy with the service you received from Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again or call Glenda. We would love to work with you again!

EsSoup
2/02/2016

"Excellent Experience at Easterns"

I came into Eastern to inquire about a BMW on the lot. My sales person was Craig Dewey. Upon my arrival he was very courteous and professional. We test drove the vehicle and he was very knowledgeable about the particular model. I got a great deal on the car and Craig helped me every step of the way and made the process stress free. If you are ever in the market for a great vehicle I highly recommend looking at Eastern Motors and in particular seeing Craig Dewey at the Temple Hills location. My overall experience was a 10 out of 10!!!

February 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Craig is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. We are grateful for your recommendations as well. Take care and happy trails.

Raechanel
2/01/2016

"David is awesome!! "

David was great. He was very very helpful & he taught me a lot of things about financing a car that I did not know. I definitely recommend going to him during any car buying decision.

February 03, 2016

We are very happy to hear that David was so very helpful during your visit to our dealership, and that he gave you some insight on financing a car! Thank you for your recommendation as well and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of Ali Uddin