Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Senior Operations Manager

August 19, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- GreenJanieva

I Came In For A Used Vehicle From The Moment I Stepped On The Lot I Felt Welcomed Mr. Tate Is Currently Walking Me Through The Process As A First Time Buyer.. I Don't Feel Nervous Anymore About Purchasing A Vehicle I Haven't Left Yet So Pray For Me Y'all I Need This Car ... I'll Be Back With My Good News

Shane Tate
Ali Uddin
Other Employees : Mike Habte

August 15, 2017

"Excellent, customer service is wonderful"

- Toni Byrd

Wonderful customer service, would recommend this dealership. Excellent service The price of my car was very good, very happy with my new car. They were very helpful and patient.

Ricky Kinemore

August 15, 2017

"Happy with my purchase. "

- Boobagene1 Phat Phat

The staff at Easterns Automotive were friendly and I'm happy with my purchase. Denicco was friendly and made the process of purchasing an easy choice. We didn't have an appointment so he walked the lot with us and was helpful. Thanks Denicco.

Denicco Hawkins