Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills
Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Free AUX Cables
  • Free Car Fax Report
  • Computers Available for Customers
  • 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty

"Great Sales Consultant"

Omed was very respectful, patient, and understanding. He has great customer service I would recommend him to anyone in need of a car! Thanks Omed and Eastern Automotive !

September 05, 2014

Thines, thanks so much for the nice review! Omed is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he provided you with great customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. Enjoy the new car! We appreciate your business, and don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you!

"Referrable!"

Christiana (a.k.a. Chris) gave us an excellent customer service before, during, and after the sale. We were there to buy and, she was ready, willing, and able to assist us. Her manager and co-workers were also very customer service specific. We will definitely refer her and this location to our friends and family. Thanks. Peter Onyeike.

Christiana Fountain

August 01, 2014

Peter, thanks so much for the nice review! Christiana is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that she provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to her and to the rest of the staff. Thank you for the recommendation, and don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you!

"EXCELLENT "

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND THE STAFF IS REALLY DEDICATED TO HELPING AND PUTTING YOU IN THE RIGHT CAR.IM VERY HAPPY WITH MY CAR!

July 22, 2014

Thank you for this great feedback! It's wonderful to know that our staff provided you with the type of customer service that we pride ourselves on at Easterns Automotive Group - Temple Hills. Enjoy your new car! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future! Please feel free to contact us if we can help you out in any other way.

"Buyer "

Omed did an outstanding job assisting me in trying to purchase a used vehicle. Unfortunately I was unable to purchase a used vehicle because the security company I work for is currently paying us with personal checks because our payroll director has past. But as soon as my company get back to pay stubs I will be definitely returning to Easterns in Temple Hills MD to purchase a used vehicle.

"service review"

From beginning to end Glenda displayed quality customer service. She was very knowledgeable about the business and updated me each step of the process. Outstanding!

glenda bradley and rozell thornton

"Family of 4"

We had such a great experience here! Ali helped us figure out the best car for our family, budget, and lifestyle. He didn't pressure us and helped us explore all our options. Rozell started our application and took us for test drives. He was very knowledgeable on the vehicles we test drove and gave us great advice! Will stayed late with us to finish the deal and then even took out and installed my sons car seats in the heat! He was very kind and helpful. The whole eastern motors team at temple hills were very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend coming here and we will for sure always come here for our car needs!

"BMW 328i Xdrive "

My car was totaled and while looking for a car I found one I liked at Eastern Motors. My sales rep Omed was very respectful, courteous, friendly and not pushy at all, he really made sure I was happy with my purchased. He focused on what I wanted it and not on what he wanted to sell. That was really appreciated. I changed my mind on the first car and not once did he argue to get that car, he immediately offered to show me the car I was really looking for. He was my sale consultant but at the same time I made a friend. If you are looking for a car ask for Omed he will treat you with respect not matter the situation. Danny the finance guy was very nice as well although he could have drop the price just a bit. Lol anyway... Happy with my purchased and more happy I got to work with Omed he made the process so easy. Completely satisfied.

"So Grateful"

This is my 2nd time purchasing from Easterns. And again they took care of me and my family. Omed was so understanding, caring and professional I couldn't ask for a better salesman. He ensured I was completely satisfied with my 2011 Honda Oydssey with only 41k miles. And I will be sending my baby sister to him because I know he will take good care of her.

"Car buying experience"

Omer was very personable and a delightful personality, I would buy my next car from him. He was truthful thru the whole process, integrity is something very few have these days...

Omed Husseinkhel

June 30, 2014

Bammorman- Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to working with you again in the near future!

"2012 Dodge Avenger"

Just got that 2012 Dodge Avenger June 10, 2014. Big Shout out to Glenda & Jackie I appreciate your services Very professional and kind, and really made me feel like I was at home.

June 17, 2014

Msuggs916- We are so glad to hear you felt comfortable during your car buying experience with us, and we hope that you enjoy your new car!

Omed Husseinkhel