Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

4809 Saint Barnabas Road,
Temple Hills, Maryland 20748
Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

• 5 Day Exchange Policy
  • Every Car has a Warranty
milsweet83
8/31/2015

"Pablo is the one you want"

When you are ready to get your vehicle financed, Pablo is the guy to see. My family has bought two vehicles from him already!! We will continue to purchase from him.

milsweet83
8/31/2015

"Great customer service"

One of the best experiences thanks to Pablo. I did not purchase because I'm not quite ready. When I do I will definitely come back to Pablo to purchase.

Channel
8/25/2015

"Tu Nguyen "

Overall I had a great experience. Loved the service I've recived and would definitely refer friends n family. Tu was exellent easy to work with and not pushy like other salesmen.

August 27, 2015

Hi Channel and thank for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best car buying experience. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future.

YF
8/13/2015

"Car Buying Process"

I had a GREAT experience at Temple Hills Eastern Motors. Mr. Robert Burton was AWESOME. He walked me through my car buying process. He was patience and quite comical. Thanks Mr. Burton for ALL your hard work. Also Tony you were very helpful and patience with me. KUDOS to both.

Tony

August 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It's delightful to know that Robert and Tony were able to provide you with such a great experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Aisha77

"Great Service"

I came in yesterday and I worked with Robert Burton. He is a great salesman, he put me at ease and made me laugh the entire time. Mr. Burton helped me pick out the perfect car, I will recommend him to friends and family.

August 14, 2015

Thank you for this great review, Aisha. We are sincerely grateful to know that Robert was able to put you at ease during your purchase experience. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to working with your family, and your friends in the future.

Babtbie25

"Wonderful experience "

I worked with Robert Burton . He was awesome with all his help . He made sure I got the car for me not a car the dealership wants me to have . I'll go and buy my sec child another car in two yes

August 14, 2015

Thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Robert was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

Nate92

"Nathaniel Wooten"

They helped me out well with buying a car today. David Emerson was very patient with me while I waited for a co signer. I am happy that I'm able to get a car today.

August 14, 2015

Nate, I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with David has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are happy with your purchase. If you have any questions about pricing, please feel free to give me a call. We look forward to working with you again. Take care!

Kin
8/10/2015

"Great customer service "

David Emerson helped me tremendously. I purchased a truck from him and I am so happy with the experience he provided. He worked with me until I found what I wanted. Great sales skills

August 12, 2015

Kin, Thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from David. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care!

Dominika
8/09/2015

"Experience "

My Car Salesman Worked With Me In Getting Me Into Something Today And In A Timely Manner.. He Was Very Helpful & Knew What He Was Doing. He Was Very Enthusiastic And Outgoing About Everything. He Let Me Compare Cars To See What Suit Best For Me.

August 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Dominika! At Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials.

Raheem B.
8/07/2015

"Mr. Riley"

Oh and by the way Mr. Riley gave me a follow back as promised, did research and definitely narrow my choice to car that best fit me and my family needs, love the sales floor very clean environment

August 12, 2015

Thank you for taking time to post a review on your positive experience, Raheem. We are glad to know that you appreciate our facilities as well as the excellent customer service. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Reviews of David Harper