Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Sales Professional

January 23, 2017

"Service was perfect"

- Rbrandon0529

I didn't purchase my vehicle from Easterns because I found the same vehicle with just a little bit more technology. However, David Emerson's service was amazing. Walked me through the process of the credit application and what the vehicle had, appraised my current vehicle I was trading in and made the process less stressful and provided me with information I wasn't aware of. If I know someone who's looking for a vehicle I'll be sending them directly to Emerson.

January 22, 2017

"Friendly and Excellent Service"

- Jeep

The Gentleman that helped was Rick. He was quick and Efficient. Answered all my questions. Management is Great. They worked together as a team. Excellent Service. Great rate and they want to do what's right for the customer.I would recommend them family and friends. Rick was Awesome sales rep. Chester Manager was Awesome also

January 20, 2017

"Really impressive experience!"

- Ty Singleton

As a first time car buyer, I was a bit reluctant to come into a dealership and leave the same day with a car. I already had the money for the car, no need for financing or anything like that. I just wanted the right car. Well after working with Rick and Guy, after much negotiation, searching endless inventories, I got my first car with Easterns and used they're financing over USAA's! Definitely recommend this location, more specifically these guys!

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG, $63590