Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Showroom Hours: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

• Every Car has a Warranty
malmal
2/16/2015

"Right to the Point "

I came in looking to replace a broke down vehicle and these folks jumped right on it with patients and understanding. I am walking away with an accomplished mission.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer news and specials.

polosup
2/12/2015

"Clay Davis Review"

I came to purchase a vehicle and trade a vehicle and Clay Davis helped me do both. It was a great experience. I didnt get the color I wanted but I still got a great deal so again thank you Mr Davis for your considerate service.

February 13, 2015

Thank you for leaving us with this review, and for the compliments on behalf of Clay! We're so glad he took care of you, and made your car-buying experience a great one! Let us know if there's anything else that you need.

Cottob
2/07/2015

"Horrible Experience"

This dealer sold me a vehicle with knowledge of it being involved in a mid-major rear-end collision. I believe they purposely failed to disclose that information to me to secure the sale and because it wasn't listed on the Car Fax Report they provided. Anyway, this is a fraud and I believe my case will lead to class action. However, I'll by from the owner myself the next time. And, the if you wanted to know what the dealer had to say. Eastern's response was "oh well, it's nothing we can do now, it's Car Fax fault, you just have to deal with it."

michelle
2/03/2015

"Awesome"

Both Mr. Gentry and JT were exceptionally helpful and I loved the service they provided. I would recommend all I come across for services. Thank you

Carl Gentry

February 05, 2015

Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from Carl and JT. Thank you for the recommendation, and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials.

dee
2/03/2015

"above and beyond "

Omar is a true professional highly recommend him .he is very knowledgeable of vehicles and gives world class service thanks Omar and ali both went above and beyond to service me .

February 05, 2015

Dee, thanks for this great review! We make sure that all of our employees are professional and knowledgeable, and I am happy to hear that Omar and Ali were able to show you that. Ill be sure to pass along your compliments. Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials.

Gizem
2/02/2015

"Thank you Easterns"

I will recommend this dealership to all my friendsThe service here was reallygood I appreciate them offering me great options on my vehicle for trade and purchase

Chester

February 05, 2015

Gizem, it was a pleasure to read about your recent experience with our dealership. Our team will be thrilled to hear how their great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter.

Acehigh959
1/31/2015

"Very knowledgable and friendly"

I was afraid of going to a dealer for fear of high prices or getting a bad deal. Will buy a car within the next month. Great experience.

February 04, 2015

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience with us and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

JMS3
1/31/2015

"Excellent service and insight"

Chester and Larry are great!!! They were helpful and genuine through the buying process from talking over the phone right to the handshake at the end of the deal. I was able to get the vehicle I wanted and they even washed my sister's car!!! I would recommend not only Eastern but both of these employees as well.

Chester Pinkney

February 04, 2015

Thanks for writing this great review and congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that Chester and Larry made your car-buying experience an enjoyable one. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to them. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Gevabilal
1/28/2015

"Mervyn (Dominique) is the bomb! "

The best buying experience ever! Can't wait to come back and get my next vehicle!! Awesome job! Thanks for everything! You are the best!!

January 30, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! Mervyn is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he was able to provide you with the best car-buying experience ever. It's awesome you feel great about your purchase and will return to purchase your next vehicle with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and please stop in and visit us again soon!

chasity.forte.3
1/28/2015

"great Service through and through"

All I can say is another great experience! I came in to see Mervyn, who immediately took care of my needs. Friendly, courteous and always willing to help answer any questions. Forever an Eastern customer!

January 30, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this terrific feedback and for your continued patronage. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. We're elated to learn that Mervyn is always able to accommodate your needs. If you have any questions please stop by for a visit.

Reviews of Mervyn Riley