Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Juan Quinteros

March 19, 2017

"Wonderful experience!!!"

- Ctcwatson1

This had to be my best car buying experience. Glenda was a great salesperson. From beginning to end she made me feel comfortable and at ease. No pressure. The conversations, the laughs, the ease of gathering the information I needed was part of what madd my experience so wonderful. The other part of it was it was such fast service. Basically in and out. Her along with, I believe it was her manager (I can't remember his name even though every time he come over to the desk he shook my hand lol) were great! I will have absolutely no problem with referring Glenda or Easterns to anyone I know looking for a car. I love mine. Thanks again! 😊

March 18, 2017

"My first time buying a car wasnt so stressful "

- Zlewis

It was my first time buying a car and with my name on it!! I didnt even go in tge dealer to get a car because I didnt know that I would qualify. Glenda and a few other Eastern employees made me feel really cimfortable and had me in their best interest. The process seemed so long but she made sure I had everything I needed and was willing to answer all of the questions we had concerning buying a car. Thank you all so much!!

March 18, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- Chaira30

I went into eastern motors last Sunday just to receive a quote and went home with a car Ms. Glenda and Ruben helped me amazingly and we're very patient with me, even though my credit is terrible they help me to obtain the car and were very understanding and non judgemental, I am very happy with the experience I had, this is my first car and it was easier than I though, thanks to ms Glenda and Ruben.

Used 2013 Nissan Maxima, $17750