Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

4809 Saint Barnabas Road,
Temple Hills, Maryland 20748
Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills Info
About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Every Easterns vehicle has passed a rigorous 110 point certification check so you can Buy With Confidence. Our friendly customer care staff handles any after sale questions you may have. That is why Easterns has over a 97% customer approval rating. We invite you to come into an Easterns store today and experience first hand what we mean by the Easterns difference!

About Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

• Every Car has a Warranty
Jtoliver3
5/25/2016

"Thank you Glenda"

Glenda gave me great service with my new Audi Q7. Very reliable and not pushy at all. Very honest person. Thank you so much for your help Glenda.

May 25, 2016

Nice Ride! Audi Q7 is definitely a great vehicle. We are so glad that Glenda was able to assist you and handle all of your needs. We look forward to working with you againin the future!

Sifiso Mkhize
5/23/2016

"Great Service"

Glenda was my sales consultant and offered good service and I got a great deal. This is my second car from them and I will be back again.

May 25, 2016

Awesome! We are so glad you got a great deal and a price you were comfortable with. We appreciate you for being loyal and sticking with Easterns for your second vehicle. We hope to serve you again!

Artis622
5/21/2016

"Informative "

Emerson was awesome definitely appreciated all his help into making me a happy customer.the customer service that was provided was authentic especially for a guy like me who works in the customer/hospitality service department. I tip my hat to him.

May 25, 2016

This is absolutely refreshing to hear! Thank you for your kind words. We will be sure to share this with Emerson whom will definitely appreciate your feedback. Please come back and visit us again.

Destinylewis435
5/21/2016

"Excellent dealership "

The customer service was excellent it's was a very nice and clean place the workers was very excellent and they helped me and my mother with the problem we had thank you guys

May 25, 2016

We are honored by your positive comments. We are glad our customer service met your needs and that our team assisted you in a way in which you were pleased. Please let us know if you ever need anything. We are here to serve you!

Jimmy7777
5/20/2016

"Wounderful experience "

Rocky was my sales consultant and he did a wounderful job. I'm the head coach of the women's basketball team at Georgetown university. I would definitely recommend my family and friends.

May 25, 2016

Let's go Hoyas! We appreciate you so much for choosing Easterns. We both love ansd enjoy hearing about your experience. It is awesome to know that our very own Rocky is representing Easterns in a way that grabbed your attention. We hope you enjoy your purchse. Please come back and see us again!

Bri
5/19/2016

"David Emerson "

Great customer service overall. I am so happy with my new car! Thank you so much... He was so helpful and nice. I totally would recommend David

May 25, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are excited about your purchase for you. It is certainly refreshing to know that David provided you with great customer service and that you enjoyed your visit with us. Please let us know if you need anything. You're family of Easterns now.

Terita
5/18/2016

"Great experience"

I came here looking for an Infiniti ONLY! I saw 2 that I loved. I was approved right after my test drive. What a great birthday gift to myself!

May 25, 2016

Wow! What a treat! Infiniti is certainly a great choice. We are glad that you were able to find one that you absolutely love. We appreciate you for choosing Easterns! You're family now!

Sapwan9000
5/16/2016

"Caring,Gracious and On Point!"

Glyndia is seriously a first time car owners dream. She was able to not only help me but to empower me to feel confident about becoming a first time buyer. I definitely recommend her,she's Amazing!

May 17, 2016

Congratulations! We love hearing from first time buyers. It is great to know that you chose Easterns. We are glad that you had a great experience with us. Please come back again!

Manny G.
5/15/2016

"Great Service!"

This was a great experience! The service that I was provided was outstanding! They were willing to answer all my questions, and made sure I was ready to my a very serious purchase!

May 16, 2016

We are honored by your kind words. All we can do is our best. Our customers are our priority so we will always go above and beyond any way that we posisbly can. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Blessedlin428
5/14/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

Today was my first visit to Eastern Motors I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about how the service was going to be but I have to say it far exceeded my expectations. My salesman Michael Habte was awesome, from the moment he introduced himself I felt a sense of comfort. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and provided the best customer service. Both Michael and the sales manager Chester Pinkney made me feel at ease through out the entire process. I drove off the lot a happy person.

Michael Habte and Chester Pickney

May 16, 2016

Wow! We ae thrilled that you chose Easterns for your purchase. We will be sure to share your positive comments with all of our staff that you mentioned. Congratulations on your new ride! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Glenda Bradley