Ebersole Honda Buick GMC - Service Center

22 Lifetime Service Reviews

Ebersole Honda Buick GMC - Service Center
22 Reviews

Ebersole Honda Buick GMC - Service Center Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

Eisenhauer Nissan Inc

15 Lifetime Service Reviews

Buchanan Kia

22 Lifetime Service Reviews

22 Service Center Reviews
JIMB0526
4/04/2013

"11/27/12 i had an accident with my 2012 silverado . Since..."

11/27/12 i had an accident with my 2012 silverado . Since the accident was 120 miles from my house i elected to have it towed home to be fixed. My first and worst mistake was to let the persons insurance , that pulled out from a stop signal in to the front of me,fix my truck. that insurance co. was ALLSTATE. Four (4) months later, today, i got my truck back. A couple of months ago i wrote a bad review on ebersole body shop. that review was a little hasty, and written before giving them a chance to do right. Since that time ebersole bodyshop, and more importantly KEVIN,has bent over backwards to do all they could to make my truck right, dispite having to deal with allstate insurance.I did not realize how much control ALLSTATE has in how your vehicle gets fixed. ALLSTATE does not care how well it gets fixed or more importantly if it is safe to give back to you. Ebersole took it on thier own to fix a safety item and inspect my vehicle before giving it back to me.The truck has so far had over 17000 dollars worth of damage. I'm sure it will never be as good as it was, but thanks to KEVIN i'm also sure it's about as good as can get, without the help of allstate.I went to Ebersoles because we bought a new honda for my wife from them, and had nothing but excellent service and dealing with them.NOW LESSON LEARNED. I appologize to Kevin for jumping the gun. and advise anyone reading this to beware of dealing with ALLSTATE insurance co.

KEVIN/ BODY SHOP

April 04, 2013

Thanks for taking time to write another review about your vehicle repair. We hope your experience with our dealership only gets better. We really appreciate you doing business with us given a difficult situaiton. Thanks for mentioning Kevin in your review, I'm happy to hear we were able to help improve your vehicle given such a large repair.

yelnats104
7/12/2012

"Lori is always freindly, explains all the work in..."

Lori is always freindly, explains all the work in detail,explains if there is going to be a problem or a longer wait. she always walks me to the cashier to explain the total bill,the work that was done, and if there are any issues that need to be looked at. she is tops! in my book. stanley b. davis 20 year customer

July 31, 2012

Stanley, Thanks for sharing your experience with service and Lori in particular. You are tops in our book too. Thanks

msjg866
7/10/2012

"Very friendly service--always willing to work with your..."

Very friendly service--always willing to work with your special requests. If you have an appointment, they are always ready to perform the work when you arrive. Free car wash after service is a bonus!!!

July 31, 2012

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback about our service and we are really happy that you like the car wash!

sheaffen
7/03/2012

"very good service...thorough and pleasant to work with. ..."

very good service...thorough and pleasant to work with. I would recommend Ebersole to anyone that i know that would be interested in a new car.

July 07, 2012

Thank you for your recent business! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our dealership.

deananskip
6/21/2012

"I was greeted with a smile , Theresa made sure she went..."

I was greeted with a smile , Theresa made sure she went over exactly what I wanted serviced on my Honda Pilot, Showed me where to wait and assisted me with the WiFi as I waited. the waiting room was very accomidating with the computers, pleanty of snacks and drinks while you wait. I don't normally like to wait for things but it doesn't seem long when you have a nice place to wait. Thanks

June 22, 2012

Thank you for providing such a postive review on Theresa and our facility. We appreciate your business!

deeken11
6/18/2012

"Both Bob Shirk & Theresa Binner were very helpful in..."

Both Bob Shirk & Theresa Binner were very helpful in my experience buying and servicing my new vehicle. Bob was very courtious in the buying process and Theresa the same in the service area. They go out of their way to make sure I'm satisfied with what I need on my schedule.

June 19, 2012

Thank you for your purchase and for servicing you automobile with us at Ebersole's.

tsbrown
6/15/2012

"I like the convenience of the service department. The..."

I like the convenience of the service department. The service department representatives are helpful and friendly. The service was performed in a timely manner and everything was explained to me beforehand.

June 16, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review on our dealership. We appreciate you business!

John & Bonnie H
6/12/2012

"We were very happy with the service Ebersole gave us. ..."

We were very happy with the service Ebersole gave us. Friendly & understanding! All the wok was done on time & we had ou vehicle back when they promised it would be finished.

June 13, 2012

Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with our dealership. With appreciate the the good review on your recent experience with our service department.

Mrs. Brenda Rott
5/23/2012

"I would reccommend Ebersole to everyone! I bought my 2004..."

I would reccommend Ebersole to everyone! I bought my 2004 Buick Rendevouz there in Dec. of 2003, my first new car ever. Theresa Binner is my service manager and she is there for me 24/7!!! One Sat. afternoon car didn't start, just clicked. I called Theresa - she said call John Umberger and he'll take care of you. It was a Sat. late afternoon. I called John and John said jump it and bring it in and we'll take care of you. He was even willing to wait for me. We jumped it, took it in and he did just that, in less than 1 hour! Rich my mechanic did a thorough job, even washed my car, and everyone is friendly there and very knowowdegable and professional. Their service is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!I'd never go any where else!

May 25, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive review and for choosing Ebersole's to be your automotive dealer!

rstima
5/22/2012

"Extremely friendly, knowledgeable. Always available to..."

Extremely friendly, knowledgeable. Always available to answer any questions. Quick service. and always with a cheerful smile. Welcoming and helpful to customers. Area is always clean and comfortable. Recommended Ebersoles to a friend and 2 family members. They all ended up buying cars there. They are all very pleased with the vehicles and service.

May 25, 2012

Thank you for your continued business and for recommending our dealership to your friends and family. Customer referrals have been a vital part of our business for 92 years. Thank you!

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.