Read Reviews Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

165 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Andres was very welcoming and honest. He did not make me..."

bsteph29
4/23/2013 6:39:52 PM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

Andres was very welcoming and honest. He did not make me feel like he was pushing anything on me. He showed me what I asked for and did not try to "talk me into anything." He ended up getting me a really good deal on my trade-in and took the time to explain my new car and all of its gadgets. The friendliness of the entire staff was great. They were all very helpful and it did not seem like a huge sales market like most dealerships. I am very happy with my new purchase and was very impressed with Andres' professionalism. I like to ask a lot of questions and he took the time to make sure I had all of my answers. And, if he did not have the answer he got me one. he was very patient with me and I overall had a good car buying experience. Andres even took the time to follow-up and make sure I was getting use to my new car a few times after my purchase. The customer service is what would bring me back here in the future.

Added: 4/24/2013 2:38:12 PM

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with Andres was so easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Twitter
"We were greeted with a smile from the minute we stepped..."

Lillian7
4/18/2013 11:45:40 AM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

We were greeted with a smile from the minute we stepped in the dealer to the last minute it was delivered. All the managers came out to Congratulate us and Thank us for our business. We experienced top knotch service throuought the whole process but most of all... We didn't feel pressure to get a car. DeAndre was very understanding of our needs, very knowledgeable of the automobile features, answered all of our questions and very professional in all aspects. Congratulations Kia for such a great asset to your company.

Added: 4/18/2013 4:29:56 PM

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with DeAndre was so easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Twitter
"I've done business with this Kia dealership in the..."

leiknes
4/9/2013 10:20:09 PM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

I've done business with this Kia dealership in the past, and this time was no different that my previous experience. Good customer service, honest, straight forward way of doing business. From test drive to drive out 1 hour and 35 minutes.

Added: 4/10/2013 11:59:08 AM

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Twitter
"This was the best experience I encountered when buying a..."

kdbrowm
4/7/2013 9:40:40 PM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

This was the best experience I encountered when buying a car. Jon was very helpful without any pressure. Everyone there was professional and courtesy and made the overall experience excellent.

Added: 4/9/2013 10:16:28 AM

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with Jon was so easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Twitter
"Everyone I encountered was very professional and..."

scottprovin
4/5/2013 8:04:38 PM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

Everyone I encountered was very professional and pleasant. The initial communication via the internet was answered promptly. Jon, the salesman, is very polite, kind, easy to work with and NOT pushy. He answered every question I had, gave no pressure when I said I was only looking at the moment. Albert ws very kind, pleasant and thorough. He made the financing portion less painful than it usually is.

Added: 4/6/2013 5:53:09 PM

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with Jon and Albert was so easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Twitter
"David communicated very well, including all pertinent..."

1bearz
4/3/2013 6:21:17 PM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

David communicated very well, including all pertinent information on the prospective vehicle. Jon has very good product knowledege and is extremely personalbe. Good purchasing experience.

Added: 4/4/2013 12:11:29 PM

Twitter
"Buying a car is often frustrating and time consuming at..."

wisechild55
4/3/2013 9:30:26 AM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

Buying a car is often frustrating and time consuming at best. I was having problems with my Kia Soul, bought about a year ago, and approached Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee to find out my options for getting a different car. After consulting with the service manager, he arranged for me to meet with the general manager and regional customer service rep. All three expressed a genuine desire to get me into a car I was satisfied with. I was assigned Deandre Ogletree as my sales representative and worked with David Booth, the general manager on the final deal. I informed them of my time limitations and they made sure I was in and out quickly. Deandre was an excellent sales rep, and was very patient with my questions while I test drove several cars. He was knowledgeable about the features of the cars, and extremely customer-service oriented. When I chose the car I wanted (Optima Hybrid), Deandre gave me an extensive orientation to the main features and helped set up the bluetooth and other electronic options for me. Albert Ridgeway prepared the financial paperwork quickly and efficiently, and expedited the process.

I've bought and sold a number of vehicles, and my experience at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee was by far the easiest and had the best outcome. The general manager told me that they aim to create lifelong customers, and the actions of everyone I met made me think they really mean it.

Added: 4/3/2013 10:06:52 AM

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with Deandre Ogletree and Albert Ridgeway was so easy. We love to work together as a team at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Twitter
"A week ago I bought my first car, a used Rav4. When I was..."

Byoung4
4/2/2013 2:26:31 PM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

A week ago I bought my first car, a used Rav4. When I was looking on several used car websites I found one at a great price at this dealership. When I called them, Cedric answered and said that, since I told him I could be at the dealership in about 15 mins he would have another sales consultant ready with the vehicle to help me. I got there and immediately was greeted by Cedric at the door and he led me to Deandre. Between the two of them I felt extremely comfortable and I did not feel too pressured into buying the vehicle. Both were very helpful and were very easy to talk to, ask questions about the vehicle and its history, and discuss the pricing of the vehicle. I also received a hand-written letter from Deandre afterwards, thanking me for my business. Deandre even went so far as to take me down to the Toyota dealership down the road in order to help me buy a second key for my newly purchased Rav4 after we finished the transaction, since he could save me some money on purchasing the electronic key. On top of that, he called me the next day to make sure I was satisfied with the vehicle, and then called me several days latter to inform me that the previous owners had just dropped off a spare key they had and that he would mail the key to me. Without a doubt, when I need another car, I will plan on returning to this dealership first and if any of my friends tell me they are interested in a Kia or another vehicle that is on this dealerships lot, I will definitely suggest they go and ask for either Cedric or Deandre.

Added: 4/3/2013 10:04:42 AM

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with Cedric and DeAndre was so easy. We believe in teamwork. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Twitter
"The best prices in Atlanta area. Liked the staff a lot...."

juhase99
4/2/2013 12:06:05 AM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

The best prices in Atlanta area. Liked the staff a lot. They went above and beyond without being aggressive or pushing the issue. Would do business here again.

Added: 4/2/2013 1:38:57 PM

Twitter
"I recently purchased a 2013 Kia Forte from Jon Bradley at..."

itsevab
3/30/2013 10:31:33 AM

My Review Of Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee:

I recently purchased a 2013 Kia Forte from Jon Bradley at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. I knew it was not by coincidence that I found the right deal since I share a surname with Jon. Throughout the experience, Jon was patient and understanding of my need to find the right terms for purchasing a new vehicle. Even when I mentioned that I needed time to reflect and pray about the situation, Jon was not judgmental or irritated that I was not an impulsive buyer. In the end, I ended up with a great vehicle and great terms for my purchase. I would definitely recommend him in the future.

Thanks!