Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

Jonathan  Bradley, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

Jonathan Bradley

Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 03, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!"

- Simone

I have been to many car dealerships, and by far, Ed Voyles KIA has been the best car buying experience I've had. Morris, my sales agent, was knowladgeable and very courteous in assisting me with the purchase of my new 2017 KIA optima hybrid, which I love!!! When it comes to service, Wydell, the service advisor, and Bobo, the service technicians, was very attentive, and made sure my car was maintained properly. Larry, the finance manager, took his time to address all my questions. Overall, I would tell anyone who is looking to purchase a new KIA to come to this location because, in my opinion, they're best at what they do🤗

Morris Kleinman
Wydell Whiting
Larry Hayden
Other Employees : Bobbo

June 30, 2017

"TERRIBLE "

- Donny2017

I brought my car in because I received a notice in the mail about a recall about a defect in the engine. After my car was inspected I was told that it was fine and that they did a oil change. The very next morning I tried to start my car to go to work and it DID NOT START. I had to call an uber that I couldn't afford, to get to work. I was almost late. Turns out a mechanic looks underneath my hood and tells me my battery is extremely loose. Whoever worked under my hood at Kia NEGLECTED to make sure they didn't interfere with my battery while they inspected under my hood!

I don't know who worked on my car

April 20, 2017

"An excellent experience from start to finish. "

- James Gross

Michael Lehman went above and beyond what I was expecting for my car buying experience. Any issue we ran into, he jumped at it and worked hard to resolve or give me the most amount of information possible to help me make a decision. I never felt pressured and Mike and Larry worked very hard to get me financed in the car that I wanted, and never even offered something less or different that I was looking for. Amazing team and I will definitely go back in the future for any car buying needs my household may have.

Michael Lehman, Larry Haydon