Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

Lou Sobh Kia

Ed Voyles Kia

bigboyga
11/06/2014

"be careful if buying online!"

I purchased a 2013 odyssey on Wednesday and wired them my money the next day. Then the day the transport company went to pick it up which was on the following Tuesday I found out the dealership sold my van to someone else on Sunday. They said they were sorry?! They did refund my money of course but with ethics like these I would encourage others not to fall into the same headache I had. Be careful...

Stanley B. Freeman, Sam Rainey

Akhvse
10/26/2014

"I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER CAR AT THID DEALERSHIP"

My experience started out amazing with Jonathan Bradley, but once I went to sign my contract it went downhill from there. The finance person I was dealing with, Mike, was completely unprofessional. He spoke badly of everyone he worked with and was rude to his fellow associates. When the price of my car went up $800 he told me it had to do with numbers and I would not understand. My APR went up 2%. The person that owned the car before me was a smoker. I was told that before I purchased the car it would be detailed and the smoke smell would be removed. After a week the smoke smell came back. I cleaned the interior myself and after cleaning the second row seating my of Kia Soul, the rag I was using was completely brown from nicotine. So, it was not detailed. I emailed Chris Kwon and Sam Rainey the GM several times and each seemed not to care that I was treated poorly. I finally got them to agree to detailing my car, I emailed to confirm this and ask that they respond by email, text or leave me a voicemail confirming out agreement and they both refused to. If I was not in desperate need of a car I would have walked out, so please learn from my mistake and not go here.

chadondra
12/12/2013

"Johnathan Bradley was a great Salesperson. He listened..."

Johnathan Bradley was a great Salesperson. He listened and followed through with my concerns. He didn't lead me own and treated me with kindness and respect. Kia has a great employee but most importantly a Great person. He really cares about his clients. I will refer people to him always. Thanks Johnathan Also a big thanks to Albert Ridgeway he was awesome also. He was polite and explained the process in "English"..lol You guys are 100% awesome. Keep up the great service!!!!!! thanks agiain Jewel Simmons

solovely71
12/01/2013

"My car buying experience at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee,..."

My car buying experience at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee, was great from the beginning to the end! Jon was helpful, and explained everything about the car I purchased. I didn't feel pressured to purchase. I felt they really were genuine and went above and beyond in my car buying experience. I'm glad I had Jon to help me find my car, and Al to get me the best deal!

Albert Ridgeway, Jonathan Bradley

JameelaSimon
11/26/2013

"Uncle John (Jonathan Bradley) is the BEST! He made my..."

Uncle John (Jonathan Bradley) is the BEST! He made my trade-in process super easy. He made sure that I got the car that I wanted at a super reasonable price. I would most definitely recommend Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee to all my friends looking for a new car!

blessbygod12
11/08/2013

"Jon was a exceptional sales professional who assisted me..."

Jon was a exceptional sales professional who assisted me in making my decision to buy a vehicle at this dealership because of his great customer service, I purchase a 2011 Kia Optima. After the sale the next day when I came to pick up the vehicle, Jon took additional time to show me the special feature of the car and programed the radio settings to my liken. The only odd experience I had was when after test driving the vehicle another sales associate ask me aggressively for the keys so she can show another customer who was interested in the vehicle. This could have blown the deal for me. However, Jon handled it professionally.

waltmilo52
10/06/2013

"I found a used Mazda3 online that I wanted. Jasmine..."

I found a used Mazda3 online that I wanted. Jasmine called me almost as soon as I registered on the Ed Voyles Kia dealer website. She was very helpful and called me with many updates as the car went through the process of being readied for sale. Albert Ridgeway did a great and low pressure job of explaining all the paperwork and warranty options. All in all it was a great experience and I recommend this dealer.

Jasmine Byers, Dan Gotch, Albert Ridgeway

kgreen2013
8/28/2013

"This Kia dealer has the best selection of Kia's in..."

This Kia dealer has the best selection of Kia's in the Atlanta area. The people are very friendly here. VERY HIGH turnover rate in the employees here, sales people and managers and service area. You may sign an agreement to purchase a car at a certain price, however, when you go to the Finance office, the price entered into the computer system is not what you agreed to. This is the one thing I urge you to watch for at this dealership. Customer Service seems to be a high priority here, not really high pressured sales people here.

Deandre

cust612
6/24/2013

"I was very happy with this dealership. The staff,..."

I was very happy with this dealership. The staff, especially Briana Riddock, were very kind and helpful when I purchased my leased vehicle. I recommend Kia of Chamblee to everyone I know, and I intend to purchase my future cars only from Kia of Chamblee.

Briana Riddock

345nerdygirl
5/30/2013

"Typically, I dread buying a car. Originally, my..."

Typically, I dread buying a car. Originally, my experience was not any different. However, when I canceled the sale of what I was going to by and took one last attempt to make a better decision, I ended up at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. I could not have asked for a better car salesperson than Jonathan Bradley. Al Hatcher, the General Sales Manager is a top notch sales manager. The business manager, Albert (I cannot remember his last name at the moment), was exceptionally professional and helpful as well. Today's experience truly changed my perception of the entire car buying experience. I am grateful for such a wonderful transaction... great service, price, professionalism, and friendliness. Thank you to the entire team at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee.