Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

Bulldog Kia

Carriage Kia

cust612
6/24/2013

"I was very happy with this dealership. The staff,..."

I was very happy with this dealership. The staff, especially Briana Riddock, were very kind and helpful when I purchased my leased vehicle. I recommend Kia of Chamblee to everyone I know, and I intend to purchase my future cars only from Kia of Chamblee.

Briana Riddock

345nerdygirl
5/30/2013

"Typically, I dread buying a car. Originally, my..."

Typically, I dread buying a car. Originally, my experience was not any different. However, when I canceled the sale of what I was going to by and took one last attempt to make a better decision, I ended up at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. I could not have asked for a better car salesperson than Jonathan Bradley. Al Hatcher, the General Sales Manager is a top notch sales manager. The business manager, Albert (I cannot remember his last name at the moment), was exceptionally professional and helpful as well. Today's experience truly changed my perception of the entire car buying experience. I am grateful for such a wonderful transaction... great service, price, professionalism, and friendliness. Thank you to the entire team at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee.

JennaAustin18
5/22/2013

"This dealership was absolutely fantastic! I loved my..."

This dealership was absolutely fantastic! I loved my salesman, Jonathan Bradley, he was very helpful, nice, and courteous. I will go back if I needs another car! I would recommend this dealer to anyone, especially Jonathan! I'm so happy with my car.

jerector57
5/12/2013

"Everyone was friendly and showed us cars in our..."

Everyone was friendly and showed us cars in our budget.They put us in the right car for what we needed. We bought a 2002 Mazda 626 on saterday 4/27/2013. It was fast and easy with payments we can budget. We also refered me wife"s sister and she bought a car on 5/11/2013 just three weeks later. We will tell everyone about Ed Voyles great people and service.

Jason Graham, Jonathan Bradley

bsteph29
4/23/2013

"Andres was very welcoming and honest. He did not make me..."

Andres was very welcoming and honest. He did not make me feel like he was pushing anything on me. He showed me what I asked for and did not try to "talk me into anything." He ended up getting me a really good deal on my trade-in and took the time to explain my new car and all of its gadgets. The friendliness of the entire staff was great. They were all very helpful and it did not seem like a huge sales market like most dealerships. I am very happy with my new purchase and was very impressed with Andres' professionalism. I like to ask a lot of questions and he took the time to make sure I had all of my answers. And, if he did not have the answer he got me one. he was very patient with me and I overall had a good car buying experience. Andres even took the time to follow-up and make sure I was getting use to my new car a few times after my purchase. The customer service is what would bring me back here in the future.

April 24, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with Andres was so easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Sincerely, David Booth General Manager Ed Voyles Kia Chamblee

Lillian7
4/18/2013

"We were greeted with a smile from the minute we stepped..."

We were greeted with a smile from the minute we stepped in the dealer to the last minute it was delivered. All the managers came out to Congratulate us and Thank us for our business. We experienced top knotch service throuought the whole process but most of all... We didn't feel pressure to get a car. DeAndre was very understanding of our needs, very knowledgeable of the automobile features, answered all of our questions and very professional in all aspects. Congratulations Kia for such a great asset to your company.

Deandre Ogletree

April 18, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with DeAndre was so easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Sincerely, David Booth General Manager Ed Voyles Kia Chamblee

leiknes
4/09/2013

"I've done business with this Kia dealership in the..."

I've done business with this Kia dealership in the past, and this time was no different that my previous experience. Good customer service, honest, straight forward way of doing business. From test drive to drive out 1 hour and 35 minutes.

Deandre Ogletree

April 10, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Sincerely, David Booth General Manager Ed Voyles Kia Chamblee

kdbrowm
4/07/2013

"This was the best experience I encountered when buying a..."

This was the best experience I encountered when buying a car. Jon was very helpful without any pressure. Everyone there was professional and courtesy and made the overall experience excellent.

Albert Ridgeway, Jonathan Bradley

April 09, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with Jon was so easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Sincerely, David Booth General Manager Ed Voyles Kia Chamblee

scottprovin
4/05/2013

"Everyone I encountered was very professional and..."

Everyone I encountered was very professional and pleasant. The initial communication via the internet was answered promptly. Jon, the salesman, is very polite, kind, easy to work with and NOT pushy. He answered every question I had, gave no pressure when I said I was only looking at the moment. Albert ws very kind, pleasant and thorough. He made the financing portion less painful than it usually is.

Albert Ridgeway, Jonathan Bradley

April 06, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. We are happy to hear that working with Jon and Albert was so easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Sincerely, David Booth General Manager Ed Voyles Kia Chamblee

1bearz
4/03/2013

"David communicated very well, including all pertinent..."

David communicated very well, including all pertinent information on the prospective vehicle. Jon has very good product knowledege and is extremely personalbe. Good purchasing experience.

April 04, 2013