Eden Prairie Nissan

12790 Plaza Dr,
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344
Eden Prairie Nissan Info
About Eden Prairie Nissan

Welcome to Eden Prairie Nissan, a localy owned & operated dealership. We are the newest Nissan dealership in the Twin Cities. In addition to the full line up of new and used Nissan vehicles, we also stock many types of certified pre-owned sedans, cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. We are proud to serve Eden Prairie MN with quality new and used Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Versa, Sentra and Maxima, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit Eden Prairie Nissan, your 494 Nissan car dealership, 12790 Plaza Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55344 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Eden Prairie Nissan

• Video Walk Arounds
  • Video Walk Arounds
atdewitz
8/28/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I am going to be a Junior in college and I was looking for a car to purchase that would last me a long time. Kirk immediately helped me to find a great looking car that fit my budget. I have never met a more honest and hard-working sales man. He always has a great attitude and put me in a car that I love. I recommend Kirk to anyone buying a car. Amazing experience. They also helped me out in the finance section. They gave me a little extra time to get my money situated and were completely flexible with my doing so. Every time I need to go back in for a service checkup or another reason, the experience is always the same. Great job.

Carol
8/21/2015

"Making It Easy"

Buying a car can be very stressful. Eden Prairie Nissan goes out of their way to make car buying easy and less stressful. The sales and finance staff are great and very knowledgeable.. I so appreciated the customer service I received from Kirk and Chris. I highly recommend Eden Prairie Nissan.

Chris

Ryan
7/28/2015

"Great experience"

I started working with Kirk when I was searching for a vehicle and he was extremely helpful. He was very knowledgeable about my Infiniti as well as other vehicles that I was looking at. He definitely knew his stuff. He made the experience enjoyable and was never pushy and made it extremely easy to work with. I would recommend him and Eden Prairie Nissan for sure!!

Judy
7/22/2015

"What an amazing experience at Eden Prairie Nissan!"

I've been a Nissan driver for years. As I looked to purchase a Rogue, I went into Eden Prairie Nissan as I saw a nice variety on their lot and online. My experience with EP Nissan - and Kirk Rose in particular - was second to none. Kirk was knowledgeable, friendly, not pushy and really listened to me as to what I was looking for. The test drive was a blast! The customer service here is unbelievable - they met all my requests on detailing the car, etc - and Kirk and a driver from the dealership even delivered it to my home! Again - best car buying experience ever. I would highly recommend Eden Prairie Nissan and especially Kirk Rose to anyone!

Jess
7/21/2015

"My New Altima Nissan"

I really loved going into the Nissan Eden Prairie dealership because they were so professional and friendly and they were really helpful. I talked to Jim Tang through texting before I actually went into the dealership and he set up a time for me with a sales man, who was Kirk Rose. Kirk was really helpful and his friendliness and professionalism was great. He worked with finance and they made this happen for me even it seemed like it would be impossible. I was able to get my dream car and and their customer service was wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hai
6/16/2015

"Problem fixed."

I had a problem with the finance of a purchase with Nissan Eden Prairie, but thanks Dan Schmitz (GM) the problem is now solved! Hai Huynh

Chris Belair

SRI
4/29/2015

"Thanks Kirk"

I happened to meet Kirk first online through web chat and he tried to get as much information as he can from me to understand my requirements and immediately setup a test drive. On the very first meeting I'm impressed with the way he receives a customer and to the extent he goes to help us out. He even drove me home to show my would be new car to my family even before I signed it. You truly are amazing Kirk!

BEM
4/07/2015

"Thanks for the help Kirk"

After my previous car was totaled, I wanted t try a Nissan Altima. I dropped by Eden Prairie Nissan on a whim and was introduced to Kirk Rose. Kirk worked up prices and financing options for several vehicles. I never really felt pressured. Ultimately, we found a car with the features I wanted and that was within my budget. After I purchased the vehicle, I needed to return a rental car. I asked Kirk if I could leave the rental out back and get it the next day. Kirk had a better idea. He asked one of the shuttle drivers to work late and pick me up at the rental office so I could drop it off that day. Kirk also stayed late to make sure everything worked out....*note* This was AFTER the car was purchased. I would not hesitate to call on Kirk again and will recommend him to my friends and family....By the way...I really like the car.

AJE
3/31/2015

"Thanks for the great service Kirk!"

I had a great experience at Eden Prairie Nissan, I worked with Kirk Rose and he found me the perfect car! I got the Nissan Rogue and I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you for the excellent service. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Brii20
2/20/2015

"Thank you Kirk again "

I followed Kirk from his previous dealership and I recently purchased my second car from him and I absolutely love it, Kirk has the best customer service ever he pretty much makes the process easier, he will go over EVERTHING on how things work before you drive it out the lot. Even before I bought my second car he checked in with me few months prior to see if I was ready, but overall Eden Prarie Nissan was perfect, everything is new there so it's really fancy, and everyone there seemed so friendly. -Thanks again Kirk

Reviews of Kirk Rose