Eden Prairie Nissan

12790 Plaza Dr,
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344
Eden Prairie Nissan Info
About Eden Prairie Nissan

Welcome to Eden Prairie Nissan, a localy owned & operated dealership. We are the newest Nissan dealership in the Twin Cities. In addition to the full line up of new and used Nissan vehicles, we also stock many types of certified pre-owned sedans, cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. We are proud to serve Eden Prairie MN with quality new and used Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Versa, Sentra and Maxima, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit Eden Prairie Nissan, your 494 Nissan car dealership, 12790 Plaza Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55344 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Eden Prairie Nissan

• Video Walk Arounds
  • Video Walk Arounds
BEM
4/07/2015

"Thanks for the help Kirk"

After my previous car was totaled, I wanted t try a Nissan Altima. I dropped by Eden Prairie Nissan on a whim and was introduced to Kirk Rose. Kirk worked up prices and financing options for several vehicles. I never really felt pressured. Ultimately, we found a car with the features I wanted and that was within my budget. After I purchased the vehicle, I needed to return a rental car. I asked Kirk if I could leave the rental out back and get it the next day. Kirk had a better idea. He asked one of the shuttle drivers to work late and pick me up at the rental office so I could drop it off that day. Kirk also stayed late to make sure everything worked out....*note* This was AFTER the car was purchased. I would not hesitate to call on Kirk again and will recommend him to my friends and family....By the way...I really like the car.

AJE
3/31/2015

"Thanks for the great service Kirk!"

I had a great experience at Eden Prairie Nissan, I worked with Kirk Rose and he found me the perfect car! I got the Nissan Rogue and I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you for the excellent service. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Brii20
2/20/2015

"Thank you Kirk again "

I followed Kirk from his previous dealership and I recently purchased my second car from him and I absolutely love it, Kirk has the best customer service ever he pretty much makes the process easier, he will go over EVERTHING on how things work before you drive it out the lot. Even before I bought my second car he checked in with me few months prior to see if I was ready, but overall Eden Prarie Nissan was perfect, everything is new there so it's really fancy, and everyone there seemed so friendly. -Thanks again Kirk

ritc
2/20/2015

"Formerly Feldman Nissan - still excellent"

I've purchased two cars at what used to be Feldman Nissan (now Eden Prarie Nissan). Thankfully most of the personnel made the move along to Eden Prarie. Whoever is running this operation is definitely doing something right. The prices were fair and sales staff well-trained and easy to work with. In the winter months I still get my service done here, and I can't say enough about them. The service personnel are knowledgeable, friendly, communicative, and straightforward. The prices for servicing have also gone down since the move to Eden Prarie! I used to do my own regular maintenance in warmer months, as Feldman was a little expensive (still, the work was excellent). Now I'm wondering if it's worth my time anymore, maybe I should just get all my fluid changes and rotations done at Eden Prarie. The waiting area is clean, has free snacks and internet. So anyway, if any management personnel are reading this, keep doing what you're doing. I have been sufficiently impressed to spend 10 minutes to post this review!

Kevin (don't know last name)

barnwellr
2/19/2015

"Amazing Experience! Nothing I would have changed!"

I can't say enough positive things about my entire experience at Eden Prairie Nissan. I worked with Phillip Goodman on replacing my current car. I wasn't sure what the best option would be, rather to purchase new, used or to lease. Phillip worked with me on the different options and asked the correct questions to determine my needs. I ended up purchasing a new 2014 Rogue. Throughout the process I felt quite comfortable with Phillip. Phillip was genuinely interested in listening to me and helping find the perfect vehicle for me, that met my needs. Phillip impressed me with the way the entire experience was handled. I was shown how a car salesman should be, versus some bad experiences I have had in the past at some other dealerships. The entire process was fun, relaxed and centered around what my needs were, versus him trying to sell me something that I didn't want or need. I even appreciated how Phillip advocated for me with the managers and the finance team, to ensure that all my questions and concerns were addressed ahead of time. I would highly recommend Phillip Goodman and the team at Eden Prairie Nissan to anyone who is interested in a new, used or leased car. The showroom is very well maintained and clean. I also was quite impressed that Phillip noticed a dent in the hood of the car and pointed it out to me, after he had it all set up to be taken care of. Instead of trying to hide it, he was honest and had it arranged to be taken care of!

mariah31
2/14/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I recently went to Eden Prairie Nissan to check out options for a new vehicle due to my lease coming to an end. Kirk Rose had contacted me via email and was extremely patient and helpful answering all of my questions and letting me know of promotions going on. Also, he was the first car salesman to LISTEN to what I wanted and not offer me things I had no interest in. I went in a few days ago with the intent of only test driving a vehicle but due to the experience, Kirk's patience, great price on a new lease, etc - I drove out that night with a brand new 2015 Rouge and they paid off my lease through the pull ahead program! Wonderful experience, wonderful people - specifically Kirk in sales. That place is SPOTLESS and immaculate! Highly recommend it for your next vehicle - go visit Kirk Rose at EP Nissan! Also, JR is awesome when taking care of the paperwork at the end along with Shane Mahowald who came out and welcomed me to the new dealership!

Shane Mahowald

Kim
1/22/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

This is the second time that I have purchased a vehicle from Kirk Rose. I bought a car for my daughter about a year and a half ago. Now I bought myself a car last week. Kirk is totally awesome! I told him what I wanted and he listened. He emailed me cars that I might like. If I liked a particular car he would DRIVE it up to me at work in Minneapolis so I could test drive it over my lunch hour!! I can't tell you how much time that saved me! He's also not pushy. I told him how much I wanted to spend and he worked with it. And ladies - he didn't give me the lines about how pretty the car was and how the stereo worked. Please! He showed me the engine! He also educated me on everything about my new car. Kirk Rose is a great salesperson - I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

mark
12/20/2014

"Very positive expereince at Eden Prairie Nissan"

Mark Leuthard was courteous, helpful and efficient in his time management. I will definitely be taking my business back to Mark at Eden Prairie Nissan.

peaches
12/19/2014

"Your service team is the very best! They were so helpful!"

Your service team fit my car in for service when I was in a great need. Hugh & Tyler are the so kind and helpful! They did their very best to accommodate me and even offered me a courtesy shuttle without me having to ask for one. They really went the extra mile in showing customer service! I will never forget the kindness and care they showed when dealing with me and working on my Nissan. I have and will continue to tell everyone I know about the amazing experience I had at Eden Prairie Nissan! Thank you again to your outstanding service team!

Tyler Ponozzo, Hugh in service department

051969
12/18/2014

"Top Notch Service"

Rick Mize went out of his way to ensure my first visit to the new Eden Prairie Dealership location was positive. He quickly got my car in for service, provided a tour of the new facility, thoroughly went over my service invoice, asked questions and ensured I had all my questions answered and that my service experience was exceptional. I appreciate his attention to detail and genuine care and concern for his customers, he truly values them and it shows!

Reviews of Kirk Rose