Eden Prairie Nissan

12790 Plaza Dr,
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344
Eden Prairie Nissan Info
About Eden Prairie Nissan

Welcome to Eden Prairie Nissan, a localy owned & operated dealership. We are the newest Nissan dealership in the Twin Cities. In addition to the full line up of new and used Nissan vehicles, we also stock many types of certified pre-owned sedans, cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. We are proud to serve Eden Prairie MN with quality new and used Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Versa, Sentra and Maxima, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit Eden Prairie Nissan, your 494 Nissan car dealership, 12790 Plaza Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55344 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Eden Prairie Nissan

• Video Walk Arounds
  • Video Walk Arounds
dobsonwest
7/24/2016

"Great Process"

I just turned in one LEAF and leased a new LEAF. Mark made the process easy and efficient. Everybody was friendly and professional. The whole process exceeded my expectations.

Owl1
7/22/2016

"Came for maintenance, went away with a new automobile."

This week I went To the Eden Prairie Nissan dealership to have service done on my 2014 Rogue. I had some rear-end damage to the car assessed by Becca of LaMettrey's also. Not so satisfied with her prompt and efficient report, I ended up trading in my Nissan for a smaller (easier-to-fit-my-garage) Juke. I was treated by Nate S. with consummate care and respect through the entire process. I look forward to having some detail work done on the Juke in the next few weeks. It is a pleasure doing business with all those I had contact with at the dealership, including Mr JR Gonzalez . They make it easy, although I could wish the dealership was not in Eden Prairie (says this S Mpls citizen).

Becca of LaMettrey's

Stinkerbelle
7/19/2016

"Excellent service by our salesperson."

Kirk was the best car sales person I have ever worked with in all my car purchases. I have purchased many!! Always new cars. Attentive, listened to our wants and needs, kind and considerate. I would be confident and proud to refer anyone to him. You can be very proud of having him at your dealership.

Luke, was also excellent.

Katherine Johnson
7/13/2016

"Bryan Bailey rocks"

I had a wonderful experience leasing my new Rouge. Bryan was knowledgeable and super friendly. Even got a follow up call 2 days later. Luke was great in the finance dept. Will definitely recommend

Bryan Bailey. Luke

Elgato
7/13/2016

"Best Sales and Customer Care in the City"

After having such a positive experience at Eden Prairie Nissan, both with Chuck Eck of the sales staff, as well as Gary Glanzman, Sales Manager and the rest of the folks that were involved in our latest 2016 Nissan Rouge lease, I just had to write a review. and express my gratitude for the great level of service he provided me and my fiancé. Chuck was very patient with us as were indecisive about color and options, not clear on model would suit our needs the best, what was affordable based on those needs, while still putting us into the "most car possible". Chuck was extremely helpful finding us a car that we would love. As far as the 2016 Rouge we went with, Chuck hit the nail on the head. We are very pleased with the performance of this vehicle as it has met and exceeded our expectation. We love the overall look of the vehicle, the performance was better than expected and I’m loving this car! Chuck is 11 out of 10 in our book! I’d also like to show my appreciation for Gary's handling of the turn in process, He made what can be a complex process very easy when turning in the old and acquiring the new. Overall, all the staff, from the receptionist to the "accessory guy" - were awesome !!! We look forward to being lifetime customers going forward!

Jennifer Jenny Campbell
7/10/2016

"pretty painless!"

Very pleased with the service and information provided, from the test drives to the explanation of vehicle features before we drove out of the lot and finally the follow-up phone calls..

Al Friedland

SanMN
7/05/2016

"Professional Sales Approach"

Feldman Nissan was purchased, became and moved to Eden Prairie Nissan. I was leasing my Leaf but follow up customer service got dropped in the process. So when I walked into the new dealership, I was on the fense. Brian Bailey, the sales rep, was great. If it wasn't for his professional sales approach, and the quality of Rogue which I test drove and in the end leased, I probably would have gone elsewhere. At the same time, I'm holding my breath to see whether the service department can follow through with quality service.

Brian Bailey

Huskypup
7/01/2016

"Excellent"

Because Shane Mahowald made it such a positive experience. He directed all phases of the process through positive delegation to other stake holders to make it quick and efficient.

Shane Mahowald, Rocky ?

taffyb
7/01/2016

"Fun, Fast and Friendly"

Third car I leased from Nissan, and my favorite so far. Kirk, my salesman, was great. I would recommend the dealership and Kirk to everyone

Joan LeNoue
6/30/2016

"Friendly and Outstanding"

My experience was very positive. Bryan knew what I was wanting in a new vehicle and he delivered it! Can't ask for better than that.

Bryan Bailey