Eden Prairie Nissan

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Eden Prairie Nissan

Eden Prairie Nissan Info
About Eden Prairie Nissan

Welcome to Eden Prairie Nissan, a localy owned & operated dealership. We are the newest Nissan dealership in the Twin Cities. In addition to the full line up of new and used Nissan vehicles, we also stock many types of certified pre-owned sedans, cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. We are proud to serve Eden Prairie MN with quality new and used Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Versa, Sentra and Maxima, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit Eden Prairie Nissan, your 494 Nissan car dealership, 12790 Plaza Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55344 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Eden Prairie Nissan

• Video Walk Arounds
  • Video Walk Arounds
Kim
1/22/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

This is the second time that I have purchased a vehicle from Kirk Rose. I bought a car for my daughter about a year and a half ago. Now I bought myself a car last week. Kirk is totally awesome! I told him what I wanted and he listened. He emailed me cars that I might like. If I liked a particular car he would DRIVE it up to me at work in Minneapolis so I could test drive it over my lunch hour!! I can't tell you how much time that saved me! He's also not pushy. I told him how much I wanted to spend and he worked with it. And ladies - he didn't give me the lines about how pretty the car was and how the stereo worked. Please! He showed me the engine! He also educated me on everything about my new car. Kirk Rose is a great salesperson - I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

mark
12/20/2014

"Very positive expereince at Eden Prairie Nissan"

Mark Leuthard was courteous, helpful and efficient in his time management. I will definitely be taking my business back to Mark at Eden Prairie Nissan.

peaches
12/19/2014

"Your service team is the very best! They were so helpful!"

Your service team fit my car in for service when I was in a great need. Hugh & Tyler are the so kind and helpful! They did their very best to accommodate me and even offered me a courtesy shuttle without me having to ask for one. They really went the extra mile in showing customer service! I will never forget the kindness and care they showed when dealing with me and working on my Nissan. I have and will continue to tell everyone I know about the amazing experience I had at Eden Prairie Nissan! Thank you again to your outstanding service team!

Tyler Ponozzo, Hugh in service department

051969
12/18/2014

"Top Notch Service"

Rick Mize went out of his way to ensure my first visit to the new Eden Prairie Dealership location was positive. He quickly got my car in for service, provided a tour of the new facility, thoroughly went over my service invoice, asked questions and ensured I had all my questions answered and that my service experience was exceptional. I appreciate his attention to detail and genuine care and concern for his customers, he truly values them and it shows!

tom dahlen
12/15/2014

"the best!!!"

people make a dealership and this dealership has the very best. friendly and helpful to say the least! all dealerships should model themselves after this one!

jeffreywtepfer
12/13/2014

"buying experience"

The people were very helpful and went out of their way to make sure we got the car we needed and a price within our budget. Highly recommend them to anyone

asnee07
12/11/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Kirk Rose assisted me from start to finish with the purchase of my new Nissan Altima. He was very easy to work, very knowledgeable and had my best interest in mind. Kirk was always easy to get a hold of by email and phone even if it was just for a quick question/concern. I requested for all the paperwork to be completed prior to my new car pick-up, and that's exactly what happened! Kirk made the buying process quick, pleasant and pressure-free. He was very detail-oriented and made sure I was happy with my purchase. Eden Prairie Nissan's finance/leasing department was also really easy and great to work with. I worked with Eden Prairie Nissan's service department also. I have nothing but good things to say about them. They were very accommodating and were willing to look at anything I suggested. I never had to wait around for my car to be finished - they were true to their time commitment and my car was always ready when I arrived. I would highly recommend Eden Prairie Nissan, great facility, great staff and a good selection of vehicles!

Nukesh Bhoyar
12/10/2014

"Excellent services"

Have been first time to this facility and experience was very good. Nice service center and waiting area was awesome. Jennifer, my service adviser was very friendly and did very well to explain me things that I wasn't very familiar with. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

blawndi
12/08/2014

"oil change"

Rick Mize assisted me with my 2006 Nissan Armada. He went farther and Above all my expectations! HE was wonderful to work with!!!!My experience at the Eden Prairie location was phenomenal!!!!! A+++++ Thank you soooooo much!!!!! BLAWNDI

Robin677
12/04/2014

"Amazing service "

I bought my car from Feldman Nisaan a year ago and have continued to service it with Eden Prarie Nisaan due to the amazing staff. Ashlee has assisted me as a service advisor and I'm always impressed with how much time she takes to explain what's been done to my car and any other services it may need. She's always thorough and even gives follow up calls to make sure I'm satisfied. Unfortunately the store has moved farther away from me but it's definitely worth the extra 15 minutes to know my car has been cared for with outstanding service.

Ashlee Carlson