Eden Prairie Nissan

Sales Consultant, New and Pre-Owned
Keith Hedlund, Finance Manager, Eden Prairie Nissan

Keith Hedlund

July 20, 2017

"Kramer was very helpful and got me just what I needed."

- Jason Townsley

Great service. Nice salesman and finance. I will come back in the future for my automobile needs. Undercoating and rustproofing was done in a timely fashion.

J.R. Gonzalez
Other Employees : Kramer

July 20, 2017

"Trustworthy experience"

- Natasha

Staff were all trustworthy and found me the price and options I wanted in a vehicle. They were fast, reliable, and detailed in everything they did. They were easy going and there was no pressure on me to purchase a car right away it one I didn't want. They were looking out for my needs and no other gains, which is something hard to find in a dealership. I would recommend this place to all friends and family. I would purchase a car in the future from Nissan in Eden Prairie.

Kip Binggeli
Keith Hedlund

July 19, 2017

"Great Service"

- DaveB

I had a 2014 Rogue that I had serviced at a different dealership which I thought did a very good job. However, it pales by comparison to the service and facilities at EP Nissan.

Marianan Garcia