Eden Prairie Nissan

12790 Plaza Dr,
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344
Eden Prairie Nissan Info
About Eden Prairie Nissan

Welcome to Eden Prairie Nissan, a localy owned & operated dealership. We are the newest Nissan dealership in the Twin Cities. In addition to the full line up of new and used Nissan vehicles, we also stock many types of certified pre-owned sedans, cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. We are proud to serve Eden Prairie MN with quality new and used Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Versa, Sentra and Maxima, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit Eden Prairie Nissan, your 494 Nissan car dealership, 12790 Plaza Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55344 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Eden Prairie Nissan

• Video Walk Arounds
  • Video Walk Arounds
TR
1/02/2016

"Highly recommend "

We were extremely pleased working with Kirk Rose as well as the Finance Staff. In fact, we returned to Mr. Rose and purchased a used vehicle with his assistance. We highly recommend this new dealership in the SW Metro area. Happy New Year...may 2016 be a huge success! TR

JC
12/13/2015

"Lease experience"

I worked with Kirk Rose to lease a 2015 Rogue in November. The entire experience was most satisfactory. I was treated professionally. All questions answered clearly. I left with a great understanding of the features of my new vehicle and completely satisfied with the interactions and price agreed upon.

osornio28
12/01/2015

"best staff"

eden prairie nissan is the best dealer on the southwest metro they know how to treat there custumers, they have great staff that is capable of achieve on getting you on a great vehicle. Mr rose went beyon my expectations to get me on a great lease with a great 2015 sentra. Thanks eden prairie nissan

2014 Maxima
11/23/2015

"Customer service"

I bought a 1 year old Nissan Maxima with only 12,000 miles for my wife from salesman Nate Stallings. He was great to work with and I felt no pressure. The next day I discovered a front end vibration at hwy speeds on smooth blacktop. It was a complex is issue that could be caused by tires, wheels, alignment, or more serious issues. The general manager Dan Schmidt and service manager Lance Spah were determined to fix the problem and make it right. Through a thorough process of elimination the service department was able to identify and fix the problem. Now the car drives like new and my wife loves it! Thanks EP Nissan, you are the best! Tom and Laurie Wasmund

GM Dan Schmidt, Service Manager Lance Spah

yayaltima
9/26/2015

"Great customer service"

We were looking to get out of our lease and purchase a new car. The people at Eden Prairie Nissan helped us to do this easily and helped us to get a great deal!

Paul Porter
9/05/2015

"Our latest purchase"

After two of our adult children had positive experiences with Nissan, we went to Eden Prairie Nissan to examine 3 potential models for our next purchase. We traded in a Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and a Dodge Grand Caravan. Given our ages and past experience with a host of vehicles, we were now looking for luxury, personal attention, drive ability, and service. We found it! Our busy Salesman was highly personable without applying traditional sales pressure. He got to know us in a relaxed style and he obviously knew the Nissan vehicles. Following careful consideration we purchased a 2015 Nissan Murano with 6 miles on the vehicle, most of which we put on during our test drive. What a car!!! The vehicle, dealership, and Mark's style was way beyond our expectations. What a great experience! Were there any negatives. Yes, of course. The popularity of this vehicle and shortage of finance people to close the sale led to some delays that while excusable did not match the rest of our experience. Would we recommend this dealership, salesman and vehicle to others. You bet! Many thanks for a five star experience!

atdewitz
8/28/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I am going to be a Junior in college and I was looking for a car to purchase that would last me a long time. Kirk immediately helped me to find a great looking car that fit my budget. I have never met a more honest and hard-working sales man. He always has a great attitude and put me in a car that I love. I recommend Kirk to anyone buying a car. Amazing experience. They also helped me out in the finance section. They gave me a little extra time to get my money situated and were completely flexible with my doing so. Every time I need to go back in for a service checkup or another reason, the experience is always the same. Great job.

Carol
8/21/2015

"Making It Easy"

Buying a car can be very stressful. Eden Prairie Nissan goes out of their way to make car buying easy and less stressful. The sales and finance staff are great and very knowledgeable.. I so appreciated the customer service I received from Kirk and Chris. I highly recommend Eden Prairie Nissan.

Chris

Ryan
7/28/2015

"Great experience"

I started working with Kirk when I was searching for a vehicle and he was extremely helpful. He was very knowledgeable about my Infiniti as well as other vehicles that I was looking at. He definitely knew his stuff. He made the experience enjoyable and was never pushy and made it extremely easy to work with. I would recommend him and Eden Prairie Nissan for sure!!

Judy
7/22/2015

"What an amazing experience at Eden Prairie Nissan!"

I've been a Nissan driver for years. As I looked to purchase a Rogue, I went into Eden Prairie Nissan as I saw a nice variety on their lot and online. My experience with EP Nissan - and Kirk Rose in particular - was second to none. Kirk was knowledgeable, friendly, not pushy and really listened to me as to what I was looking for. The test drive was a blast! The customer service here is unbelievable - they met all my requests on detailing the car, etc - and Kirk and a driver from the dealership even delivered it to my home! Again - best car buying experience ever. I would highly recommend Eden Prairie Nissan and especially Kirk Rose to anyone!

Reviews of Kirk Rose