Eden Prairie Nissan

12790 Plaza Dr,
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344
Eden Prairie Nissan Info
About Eden Prairie Nissan

Welcome to Eden Prairie Nissan, a localy owned & operated dealership. We are the newest Nissan dealership in the Twin Cities. In addition to the full line up of new and used Nissan vehicles, we also stock many types of certified pre-owned sedans, cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. We are proud to serve Eden Prairie MN with quality new and used Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Versa, Sentra and Maxima, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit Eden Prairie Nissan, your 494 Nissan car dealership, 12790 Plaza Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55344 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Eden Prairie Nissan

• Video Walk Arounds
  • Video Walk Arounds
sparkle
4/27/2016

"Very Happy Car Buying Experience"

Kirk was excellent! Answered all our questions, informed us of our options, and made the deal happen. I got the vehicle I wanted. Thank you all!!!

Inked
4/20/2016

"Top notch !"

Had the best experience ever buying a car and it was truly because of the salesman and also his manager that went beyond what I have ever expected. Went home with the ride of my dreams,and i appreciate what they have done to make this happen. Thanks Kirk & Mark !!! Will be back in the future for sure,when the time comes to upgrade even more. Fun bunch of guys as well!

Mark Ryman

April Purchase
4/16/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

I had researched pre-owned pathfinders online for about a month and knew what I wanted and what I might have to pay. I saw two likely candidates at this dealer and made the 1.5 hour drive. I didn't expect to finalize a purchase, but everything went so well, we made it happen. Kirk was very friendly and helpful...and not overbearing or pushy at all. I went for a test drive with Kirk and then without him, but with my wife and kids. I like the ability to drive the car WITHOUT the dealer there. We had decided that we had found the car we wanted and had let the appraise the one we would be trading in. I made an offer that was accepted and I was pleased with. Kirk turned me over to the accessories and body protection salesman, Jay. He clearly showed all of my options and was not pushing anything too hard. I showed interest in the tow package and I asked if there was any sort of savings if I made a decision today. From a 1000 package, I was offered a savings of $30 or so. This was not enough to sway my decision. Next up was Keith, the business/financing department. He was friendly and helpful. Everything was clear and well explained, but he was putting a pretty hard sell for the service plan/extended warranty. The words he was saying were not high pressure, but he spent a considerably amount of time pushing it from a few directions. This was definitely the highest pressure portion of the sale. Overall, I was very well taken care of. I feel I got a fair deal for what I purchased. I feel that all of my wants and needs were taken care of and was very pleased to get the whole thing done in one trip. The waiting area with food and entertainment was GREAT for the kids...who had to spend hours waiting for the whole process. I don't think that the process took too long, but it's a lot of time for kids to wait. I would work with Kirk and this dealership again.

Jay, Keith Hedlund

KDK-Altima SV
3/17/2016

"Kirk Rose et al"

Outstanding salesperson! I was not looking forward to the end of my lease (July 2016) on a 2013 Nissan Altima SV. I liked this car! I only had 14,500 miles on it. I didn't now what opportunities lurked for my 'end of lease'. I shopped around for other Makes/Models, new and used. Just wanted to see if there was anything "out there". I found a great looking 2012 fully loaded Nissan Altima online two weeks ago. I stopped by at 5:30 pm after work. (Didn't realize the dealership closed at 6:00 pm). I was greeted by Kirk Rose. Long story short, he treated my with great respect and offered ideas for me to consider - as well as letting me do the test drive on the vehicle I came to see! His listening skills are outstanding, and his desire to ensure I got what I both needed and wanted at the price I stated. He went out of his way to get me the color of car I wanted. He was fabulous is getting my car ready for an early Saturday AM pickup so I could get to work (overtime hours!). I have always been pleased with Eden Prairie Nissan, and now I can also highly recommend Kirk Rose! Katie

Travis R
3/10/2016

"Bryan Bailey"

Wasn't sure on what type of vehicle I wanted to purchase but was looking for a change. I a NO HASSLE experience at the dealership. Bryan Bailey walked me through many options of vehicles that they have, he also asked me what I was looking for in a new car. Bryan helped with the purchase of a new Nissan Altima SL.. I am very happy with quality and service I received at Eden Prairie Nissan.

Bryan S. BAILEY

Retired LEO
3/01/2016

"Without a doubt, the best!"

We gave 5 stars for every category because they excelled in every area. As a car enthusiast, former road racer, law enforcement officer and psychologist, I value honesty in those I deal with. I found our salesman, Bryan Bailey, and manager,Gary Glazman, to be straight upfront, polite and professional while still patient, sincere and well versed in the product. They went above and beyond what most sales people do to ensure the buying choice was the right one for us. Working with them was the most satisfying experience in this purchase of a used vehicle. I have bought over 35 vehicles in my lifetime and never was this satisfied before. They quickly and thoroughly honored the 30 day warranty for a brake condition and the service department was top choice. My only complaint is " why aren't all other dealerships hiring professionals like Bryan Bailey and Gary??? It would greatly improve their image in a heart beat. MRM

Bryan Bailey, sales

CP
2/15/2016

"New Rogue Lease- Great Customer Service! "

I worked with Kirk Rose in December 2015 to lease a new Nissan Rogue. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and candid. Kirk was able to either answer all my questions or quickly locate someone who could answer my questions. He provided me with a clear understanding of the features of the vehicle I was considering, as well as a detailed explanation of the price and costs. I was and continue to be very impressed with the customer service. Kirk is always very quick to respond to emails and phone calls when I have questions and is always willing to go out of his way to provide assistance. I wholeheartedly recommend Kirk Rose and Eden Prairie Nissan.

MM
2/07/2016

"Awesome Lease Experience, New Maxima"

My car was in an accident and was totaled out by my insurance company, I looked at several options around the Twin Cities for my next car and ended up settling on Nissan due to the positive reviews on their various cars AND because I had some coworkers who drove Nissans. Kirk Rose, my sales rep, was very patient with me and worked with me as I test drove several cars (Rogue, Murano, Altima, and Maxima) to find the one that I liked the best. I fell in love with the Maxima (it's a rocket), and really loved the red Platinum Edition one that was on the lot. Unfortunately, that particular car had an issue that wouldn't be resolved before my rental car from my insurance company expired. Kirk solved the problem by sourcing another one from another dealership that was the same color and interior as the one that I wanted. EP Nissan bought it for me and Kirk went all the way out to Willmar and back to get it for me on the day that I NEEDED to to get it. I got the car and I love it. Kirk and EP Nissan went way over the call of duty to get me the exact car that I wanted within my fairly short timeframe. They made a fairly stressful experience easy for me, which I was not expecting. I can't stress this enough: if you want a car, ask for Kirk.

TR
1/02/2016

"Highly recommend "

We were extremely pleased working with Kirk Rose as well as the Finance Staff. In fact, we returned to Mr. Rose and purchased a used vehicle with his assistance. We highly recommend this new dealership in the SW Metro area. Happy New Year...may 2016 be a huge success! TR

JC
12/13/2015

"Lease experience"

I worked with Kirk Rose to lease a 2015 Rogue in November. The entire experience was most satisfactory. I was treated professionally. All questions answered clearly. I left with a great understanding of the features of my new vehicle and completely satisfied with the interactions and price agreed upon.

Reviews of Kirk Rose