Eden Prairie Nissan

Keith Hedlund

December 05, 2016

"Outstanding"

- Bil

Outstanding service. Kirk went above and beyond the call of duty to find a car that met my needs and to secure me the best possible value.

December 03, 2016

"Nice facility, great service!"

- jukegal

I've had great service experiences during every visit to date. The waiting area and amenities are nice, service is prompt and completed when promised and I've never had to wait for shuttle transport to & from work when needed. The service advisers are friendly and professional. The fact that you get a flower with each visit is a nice touch!

December 03, 2016

"Friendly and professional "

- Basket case 365

Solid over all work on the truck, mechanic, while I did not see them, was more interested in me that just replacing parts (washer pump) Also, I don't remeber his name, but if you look me up, the gentleman who checked me in and followed up with was great. Prompt and knowledgeable Buy him a Pepsi or cheesecake, just tell him good job! One thing to change this survey. It is forcing me to select names when I don't remeber. Ignore the names I checked and look me up please.

New 2016 Nissan Juke, $28415