Eden Prairie Nissan

12790 Plaza Dr,
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344
Eden Prairie Nissan Info
About Eden Prairie Nissan

Welcome to Eden Prairie Nissan, a localy owned & operated dealership. We are the newest Nissan dealership in the Twin Cities. In addition to the full line up of new and used Nissan vehicles, we also stock many types of certified pre-owned sedans, cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. We are proud to serve Eden Prairie MN with quality new and used Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, Rogue, Versa, Sentra and Maxima, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit Eden Prairie Nissan, your 494 Nissan car dealership, 12790 Plaza Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55344 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Eden Prairie Nissan

• Video Walk Arounds
  • Video Walk Arounds
Banter
9/27/2016

"Painless"

Went there to check out a used Leaf they had on the lot. Kirk was very helpful and low-pressure. The following morning I went back and we did the paperwork. The "options" guy did not try to pressure me into anything when I said "no", and they financed it at a lower rate than I expected. Trying to think of anything not positive about the experience... well, they're not as close to my house as I'd prefer. :) This is the first car dealership I've experienced that I'd recommend to friends.

Eden Prairie Nissan responded to this review

September 27, 2016

Thank you kindly! We really appreciate feedback from our customers, and when we here about experiences like yours, it only strengthens our commitment to deliver an exceptional car buying experience for all of our customers.

Bishop09
9/19/2016

"Awesome Service"

My experience with Bryan Bailey was totally awesome. Bryan was patient and helped me pick exactly what I wanted and needed. Kudos to him and the entire staff. I would diffently recommend him and this dealership.

Michael in MN
8/16/2016

"End of lease and new lease experience"

Kirk and the entire team at Eden Prairie Nissan were very helpful throughout the process of our end-of-lease turn-in (2013 Nissan Pathfinder) and our new Nissan Lease Loyalty lease (2016 Nissan Rogue). Thank you!

Zayna
8/05/2016

"Very efficient "

The fastest, easiest and most successful deal I've ever had. Thank you for making it a smooth process. The car turned out to be exactly as you recommended.

Kader elouardighi

TechWriter
8/04/2016

"Great attention to customers"

Lyndon's attention to our new car purchase was excellent. He consistently made extra efforts to assure that our questions and needs were addressed. We were very happy to work with him on our purchase.

Lyndon Smith

Debbie
7/30/2016

"Excellent sales person with no hassle deal."

We have been pleased with the sales staff at Eden Prairie Nissan. They are prompt,courteous,and pleasant to deal with. We have been happy with our Nissan vehicles.

Mark

Notermann,Laurie543
7/30/2016

"Excellent...we'd come back again to deal with Chuck Eck!"

The team seems to work together..another salesperson even helped us while Chuck was finishing up with a customer.Chuck was wonderful, so low key,pleasant, and not at all pushy.He was very informative,stating all our options,and was willing to give us time to think.We were more than pleased and would return in the future!

btw4597
7/27/2016

"Great "

Great experience. Everyone was very helpful, especially Linden. The process was efficient. Will probably go to this dealership next time we need a new car.

Linden

dobsonwest
7/24/2016

"Great Process"

I just turned in one LEAF and leased a new LEAF. Mark made the process easy and efficient. Everybody was friendly and professional. The whole process exceeded my expectations.

Owl1
7/22/2016

"Came for maintenance, went away with a new automobile."

This week I went To the Eden Prairie Nissan dealership to have service done on my 2014 Rogue. I had some rear-end damage to the car assessed by Becca of LaMettrey's also. Not so satisfied with her prompt and efficient report, I ended up trading in my Nissan for a smaller (easier-to-fit-my-garage) Juke. I was treated by Nate S. with consummate care and respect through the entire process. I look forward to having some detail work done on the Juke in the next few weeks. It is a pleasure doing business with all those I had contact with at the dealership, including Mr JR Gonzalez . They make it easy, although I could wish the dealership was not in Eden Prairie (says this S Mpls citizen).

Becca of LaMettrey's