Eden Prairie Nissan

Phil Trovato, Nissan Sales, Eden Prairie Nissan

Phil Trovato

Nissan Sales

January 12, 2017

"Great service from Kirk Rose"

- Jo Schwalm

We were very pleased with our experience with Kirk Rose in leasing a 2016 Rogue - and what a deal that is! Appreciated having a tour of the facility, meeting various friendly employees and being given much useful information about the vehicle and the service department. Kirk followed up with a nice phone call and written thank you. We would definitely recommend this dealership and Kirk. We look forward to our oil changes and tire rotations here. Thanks, Kirk!

January 11, 2017

"Amazing service, timely fashion, and all about me! "

- Janice

. I had an amazing experience at EP Nissan! I was so happy Bryan Bailey called me, he was great to work with. I felt as though he cared about me, my finances, and my time....most of all, without any pressure. We talked for a few minutes, met the next day, and 2 hours later, I drove off in the a beautiful car that rides like a dream! Jay and Luke were great too, everyone made me feel so welcomed and important. I would highly recommend EP NIssan and Bryan Bailey to everyone!!

January 06, 2017

"Oil change"

- Daniel S. Rivkin

Had an oil change and tire rotation. All done quickly while I waited. Couldn't be happier. Waiting room is comfortable and I can get work done while waiting.

New 2016 Nissan Juke, $25999