Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Ehrlich I-25 Kia
Ehrlich I-25 Kia Info

Peak Kia

Tynan's Kia

"I-25 Kia Longmont - Awesome"

Working with Joe Cross was a great pleasure. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and very accommodating to our needs. Joe did not feel the need to engage us with the normal sales nonsense. He was straightforward and honest and left out the unnecessary crap usually associated with car dealerships. Thanks Joe for a great experience. If you are looking for a car, you should talk to Joe, he will take care of your needs.

Joe Cross

"2015 Optima SX Turbo"

I spent 3 months researching and reviewing various vehicles from Kia to Chrysler to Buick to Toyota to Subura, etc. and ultimately came back to Kia simply because they were the most comfortable people I contacted. They also have the best warranty plus they gave me the best dollar for my 2000 car. I would recommend the i-25 Longmont Kia dealership to anyone especially Kirk Olson - he was very patient and knowledgeable and willing to work within my limitations.

Kirk Olson

"Amazing"

I loved the fact I wasn't rushed to the minute I pulled in. Everyone was very knowledgable about everything. They were also very helpful and polite.

Nick Barrera

"Very patient with answering all of questions"

We had great experience working with Krik. He was timely with answering all of our questions. I love that it was Simple process with No hidden charges

Kirk

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Nathan offered a 24hr complimentary test drive and that got me hooked. We were very pleased with the service and the quality of cars on the lot. Nathan went above and beyond to find what we or should I say, what I wanted in a new vehicle. We ended up leasing a 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid and absolutely LOVE it!!!! If in need of a vehicle go see Nathan! He is awesome and will go above and beyond to meet your needs.

Nathan

"Best car purchase experience ever"

Everyone I encountered at the dealership was friendly and eager to be helpful. Nick Barerra provided outstanding service. He promptly answered all questions and provided alternatives for consideration. There was no pressure - only solutions. I will recommend Nick and the dealership to business associates, friends and family.

Nick Barerra

"Painless process"

Got my dodge challenger here without any issues, they really helped me with financing and to be honest - i was surprised i was able to walk out the door with the car. Its super nice, and i'm very satisfied.

Kirk

"Great experience"

My overall experience was great! Margarita was able to find me the right car at the right price. The whole process was fun and easy, I would recommend anyone to her if they are looking for a vehicle.

Margarita Acree

"Very helpful, worked with me to make the experience easy"

I live 45 minutes away and didn't already have a car. After making an appt. to test drive the car, I called early to make sure we were still on and was told that the car wasn't there that day. Nathan, the salesman I worked with, made up for it by sending the car to my house for the test drive instead so I didn't have to find a new ride. I loved the car and drove it back to the dealership after the test drive to buy. They were very helpful during the purchase process, appreciated since I had never bought a car through a dealership before.

Nathan

"Healthcare Technician"

Jeremy was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He wasted no time and had everything in order upon my arrival. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family

Jeremy Goodwin