Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Fisher Honda Kia

Peak Kia North

LvmySoul
5/25/2016

"They have really gone down hill - Service Dept and GM/Owner"

I bought my Kia here in 2013 and was previously happy with the customer service in the service dept. Unfortunately they have gone down hill and it looks like they have lost some good employees. My recent experience was very unpleasant and my interactions this week with Joe in the service dept and Joe, the owner/GM, were awful. Joe even mentioned that two employees had recently walked out. When I was charged $35 for 5 minutes of work I questioned Joe and he was rude and told me to call Phil. When I called Phil and explained that I had been accustomed to their previously high level of customer service and was surprised with how unpleasant Joe was and how ridiculous the service charge had been for 5 minutes he told me that he wasn't in business to provide free service and hung up on me. I have worked in the customer service field for years and was blown away that an owner/GM would be so rude to a customer. Not sure what happened to this business but although we are in the market for a new car I wouldn't buy a car from them (or get one serviced here) if they were the best deal in Colorado.

Joe in Service and Phil at 970-420-4315.

Jim Call
5/01/2016

"Best Deal on a Kia in Denver"

I was looking for the best deal on a Kia lease and Ehrlich I-25 Kia had it. Beyond that, both Amanda Montes and Ron Volk were outstanding in their knowledge of the products and their helpful attitudes. Even the financing discussion was painless, not drawn-out at all. Hayley Osler knew everything forwards and backwards and made all the sometimes-confusing number crunching easy to understand. I definitely will be back and look forward to working with them in the future.

Amanda Montes, Ron Volk, Hayley Osler

SherryGurule
4/20/2016

"Good Experience "

Had a very good experience buying a car here. I am Anthony with Anthony's Limousine Service and buy cars all the time from different dealerships around Colorado. So if we have a good experience we will always happy to share with others. The guy who helped me was Darrel Hudson and was very informative and helpful with our purchase. We got a very nice and clean vehicle as well.

lydblanco
2/19/2016

"Great Experience at Kia"

Johnathan Babb was a amazing sales person. He went over all the details with knowledge of what my daughter wanted. He ask her questions on what she wanted and he provide her with a great deal. My experience with them was great and I will recommend it to anyone. Love it.

Johnathan Babb

samantha
2/16/2016

"AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Joe Cross was an awesome sales consultant. They were willing to keep the dealership open for us as we came right as they were closing. they were able to give us enough for our trade and work with the price. we will def be back!

joe cross, Haylee

MattRundle
1/28/2016

"Great car buying experience!!"

er had a great experience buying a new vehicle through I-25 Kia! Joe was great and worked very hard to get us into the car we wanted!!

Joe Cross

Jean17
1/23/2016

"Professional, courteous and Friendly"

I was helped by Darrel Hudson. He was friendly, professional and courteous. He spend a lot of time with me to get the car that fit me the best. I went in to Kia with several vehicles in mind. He had me test drive each one and helped me narrow down my perfect car. I did not feel rushed to make a decision or pressured to buy. I will recommend Darrel and Erhlich I-25 kia to all of my friends and family looking for a vehicle.

elbauml
1/02/2016

"Outstanding Customer service and Satisfaction "

Dealerships pride on customer service is amazing. Went to purchase vehicle and was greeted by Amanda, her knowledge and attention to detail of the vehicle was outstanding. We had a little miss communication during the process. It was end of day after a long busy day. We spoke to Amanda on our concerns and followed up the next morning. We received a call back from Phil (an owner) and he was more then willing to address these concerns to make sure we were completely satisfied. We received a visit at our home from Amanda and Phi and resolved any concerns we had. I am very satisfied with our purchase and highly recommend 125 KIA. Thank you for going above and beyond!! You have a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued.

Amanda Montes

Craventocruze
12/18/2015

"New vehicle purchase "

Amanda was very outgoing willing to help find the right vehicle I was wanting and was very courteous knowledgable on the vehicles easiest deal to make I highly recommend this dealership and Amanda great salesperson !

Amanda

Joni102
12/12/2015

"Great Service"

Darrel was very through, professional and friendly and gave us excellent service. Enjoyed the entire process and intend to return maybe next year for another deal.