Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Peak Kia

Tynan's Kia

Nkorsen
2/27/2015

"Love the people at Erlich!"

Our sales person, her manager, and the finance person were all so great to work with! They met our requests quickly. They paid attention to who we are and what we need. Our experience from start to finish was very positive, and we took away a beautiful car that fit our needs and desires. Thank you, Erlich!

Jennifer Salim, Mike and David

JHenao
2/24/2015

"Very Good Sales Team"

We originally leased a Kia Forte back in 2012 under the original owners and I was less than impressed... so why the 5 stars? We went back to I-25 Kia last week (with much reservation) to trade in the lease and the salesmen we worked with, Darrel Hudson, showed us our options for what we were looking at and worked hard with the finance manager, David, to get us the best deal possible. Between the military and college discounts, rebates, and Pull Forward program, we were able to get into a new upgraded 2014 Optima for the same amount as a 2015 Forte with the same features. We left very happy and impressed by the improvements under the new owners.

Darrel Hudson, David Volckmann

Paul1976
2/12/2015

"Awesome"

Great customer service and very compassionate. I would definatly recommend to my friends and family. Jeremy Goodwin was helpful with getting me into a new car. Very happy with the service

Jeremy Goodwin

EricK
2/12/2015

"First Car Purchase"

I went to Ehrlich I-25 Kia after being referred by a close family friend. I had been searching for a car for nearly 3 months and either had rough experiences with dealers or could never find the car I wanted. Well, that all changed when I got in touch with the people at Ehrlich. They found me a car within a day, the perfect car. Phil Marzolf and his team were true professionals from the minute I walked in the door. Bill Lloyd was my salesman and I felt like I was talking with a friend during the paperwork process. In finance, I worked with David Volckmann who was also great to deal with. They all wanted this deal to be a smooth and simple process, and it was just that. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know because I am confident they will treat them with the same professional friendliness that they treated me with!

Phil Marzolf, Bill Lloyd, David Volckmann

Brett
2/11/2015

"Good Dealership"

My wife and I worked with Bill Loyd to purchase a new Sportage, he was great to work with and never put any pressure on us to buy. We purchased the vehicle for a good price and are happy with the overall experience and product. We would recommend this dealership.

Bill Loyd

littlebazz
2/04/2015

"Faster than Jimmy Johns"

My wife let me know Saturday at 5:00 pm that she wanted a different car. I looked on CARGURS and found one she liked at I-25 Kia. I responded with a email to I-25 and then proceeded to find out how much my trade-in was worth....but before I could complete my query I received a phone call from Kirk at I-25, a deal was made and to my surprise the car was delivered to my home 300 miles away on Monday evening at 6:00 pm. The financing person, Dave, called me on Monday morning and handled all the details in just a short amount of time. Delivery driver, Randy, was extremely professional and very pleasant. Delivery was "FREE of CHARGE". Best company service I have ever experienced. Thank you Kirk my wife loves her new car !!

Kirk in sales, Dave in Financing, Randy delivery driver

margie case
2/03/2015

"A very pleasant experience. "

We had a very nice experience at I25 KIA Our Sales Person Nick Barrera was so very helpful and answered all our questions. He really wanted to please us. Thank you!

Nick Barrera

Jesdawn
2/01/2015

"The best!"

I am so glad I went here to get my Kia Soul. Everyone is friendly and really wants to help. I got in an out quickly and unlike everywhere else they didn't slam me with emails and phone calls trying to get me to buy a car. I really was just looking and didn't think I would buy a car yet, but I ended up buying one and I love it! Don't go to any other Kia dealer. They won't treat you with the same respect that i25 Kia does.

Nathan

JagerandDaisy
2/01/2015

"Best Place to Buy A New Kia, and I shopped 4 different Kia d"

Jennifer S it the best. She is very knowledgeable and tech savvy. She brought us the Kia's we wanted to test drive and then left us alone. When we were done she answered our questions. We completed the whole deal through text message and she did not waste a bunch of my time like the other dealers. Once we had agreed upon a price, I had a cashiers check made out to Ehrlich I25 Kia. When We got the dealership Jennifer took the check, filled out the paperwork and we were out the door fairly quickly. I really appreciated not having to waste a bunch of time like I did at the other dealerships while the sales people ran back and fourth to their manages/owners while trying to sell me something else. I will buy my next car from these folks.

Jennifer Salem

janaleighhillstrom
1/23/2015

"SURPRISE!"

My fiancé had worked with Kirk, our sales associate, days before to have everything ready for the big surprise. I was stunned!, as he calmly and professionally explained the ins and outs of owning an Alien Green Soul. He was as excited as we were and made the experience an unforgettable one!

Kirk