Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Fisher Honda Kia

soulful buyer
7/24/2015

"Relaxed and pleasant."

We were treated with the utmost courtesy when we explained that our current lease on a Kia Optima was about to run out and we were interested in test driving a Soul. Nick Barrera arranged for us to do that and then between he and the sales manager they provided us with a raft of information on our options. The options were so good that we decided to go ahead with the deal and drove out of there in our 2015 Kia. The courtesy and service extended to us was exceptional.

Nick Barrera, Mike Marzolf and the finance guy was Matt. They were all first-rate and in 2018 we'll be back again.

Ruth's car 2015
7/09/2015

"Very pleasant experience!!"

Nick and Phil made my buying experience very pleasant not to mention a great price. I would highly recommend I25 Kia looking to purchase a vehicle.

Nick, Phil, Ron

hannah613
7/06/2015

"Friendly and helpful"

This dealership offered exceptional service and an extremely friendly environment. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a place to purchase their next vehicle.

Nick Barrera, David Volckmann

samkiaowner
7/04/2015

"Utah's Best Kia Dealership is in Colorado"

I spent 3 months in Utah trying to find a white Kia Sedona L with no luck. I even ordered one from the factory with a local dealer and got a black one instead. After a little searching online I discovered Ehrlich I-25 Kia in Colorado and within one day they had arranged the sale I wanted with all the available cash rebates and dealer discounts that my local dealers tried to keep for themselves. Within two days they delivered my new Sedona to my house with a full tank of gas in perfect shape. After having dealt with a whole bunch of frustrating Utah dealerships I've decided that Utah's best Kia dealership is actually in Longmont, Colorado. If you want to save money and get great customer service, you might as well skip shopping locally and order direct from them. You won't regret it. Plus, this morning as I was reading the owner's manual I discovered to my pleasure that Kia posts all of their shop manuals online. Imagine that! Most dealerships keep those away from customers to drive their business to the dealer service networks. Not Kia. They actually want to help their customers save money if they want to do their own repairs and maintenance. They even include a full electrical system service manual online. I'm sure I haven't even discovered all the cool things about my new Kia yet, but I am extremely happy so far. And the Kia I-25 dealership made the whole thing a great experience.

Nathan, Matt and David

Selestina7
6/24/2015

"Great dealership!"

We worked with Pat Rivera and he was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. He ensured that we left the dealership fully satisfied. He wasn't pushy, but took the time to get to know us and our needs. The manager Ron was also great to work with. We left the dealership with a great car and a great deal. We would highly recommend this dealership!

Pat Rivera

Juli9104
6/24/2015

"Crack in windshield"

Contacted Pat, my salesman, who helped me purchase my Kia to let him know I noticed a crack in my windshield when I left. He had the repair company come to my house to have it repaired. Thank you!

Pat

Juli9104 responded to this review

June 27, 2015

Pat and I25 Kia have stood behind me and replaced my windshield. I appreciate them taking care of it! Thank you

sturner0873
6/17/2015

"excellent customer service"

I Have Been Buying Cars A I 25 Kia For The Last 10 years. Not only do they try to find you a car that fits your needs but your budget also. The sales staff knows their inventory along with all the features their cars come equipped with. Their finance department goes over your financing in detail without any hidden charges. Overall I rate I 25 kia a 10 out of 10 and would recommend them to others looking for a new or used vehicle.

Nathan grizzoffi

JandJRegan
6/13/2015

"All because of Dalton...."

... we were able to drive away in our brand-spanking new Sorento!! Other dealerships wouldn't have even considered going above and beyond to get us into the vehicle we needed. We didn't have high hopes going into yet another dealership, after being laughed out of so many, to try to get into a car that better suited our needs and our lifestyle and most importantly, our budget. Dalton came out and greeted us with a warm smile. He patiently showed us several vehicles, and after lots of back and forth (and cranky looks from my husband) Dalton (and David) delivered! I love driving my new Sorento! Thanks guys! ?

Dalton and David

bankladymom
6/13/2015

"Painless"

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. It was painless, didnt take all day and all of our requests were met. Pat Rivera was great. We will definitely use i25 Kia in the future.

Pat Rivera

kjbutton
6/12/2015

"Great customer service. "

Great all around experience. Joe was the best. He showed us things within our price range with no pressure. Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks I25 Kia, I love my 2014 Soul!

Joe Cross