Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Tynan's Kia

shayshay
5/19/2015

"Customer Service"

Joe Cross called me soon after my application was received online & got right to it. He kept in constant communication with me & I appreciate that. When I arrived to test drive, both he & Bill were very helpful & made sure that I was not waiting long. When I decided to take the car, it was a very easy & comfortable process. They even came back with a better rate that made me very happy! I have already recommended your dealership & will be back in the future. Overall experience was great from the start to signing up with the finance manager. Thanks, Shannon

Joe, Bill, David

robbiehonda87
5/18/2015

"i had an all around great time shopping for my car "

the people that helped me where super kickass and made sure i was taken care of at all costs. Joe helped me on the phone and in the beggining when i got there then passed me over to nick whom helped me greatly making my choice both of them where very helpful and as a team made sure i walked out happy. i would deff send my friends to them if they need a car.

nick and joe also matt helped me finish up my paper work and he is super nice and helpful aswell

Sheri Williams
5/11/2015

"Nick was great!"

Extremely pleased with the level of service and concern for our needs. Extremely professional. They were very patient with my indecisiveness and always considerate. Thanks for a great experience.

Nick, sales and Matt, finance

DMac
5/06/2015

"Easy Process"

My salesmen Pat was AMAZING!!!! He made my experience easy and painful. If someone was going to go to this Kia I would recommend Pat as the salesmen. The staff was very nice and helpful also.

Pat

Pewee5122
4/28/2015

"Easy Process"

AMAZING staff..... I will be sending everyone i know to see Nathan. I do not enjoy looking for new cars it seems like no matter what you do you are at the dealership all day. When i got to I25 KIA, nathan greeted me and my grandmother with a smile and asked what it was we were looking for. After a few test drives we had found something that fit our needs. Nathan then helped us to see if we could make this fit into the budget that we had in mind. He was able to make it work, and got us right through the paperwork and into the new car But before grandma drove off he made sure that she knew what all of the buttons in the car did and helped her to get comfortable in the seat before sending her off.( she is kind of short) Thank you for the wonderful service Nathan

Nathan Grizzoffi

Nununene333
4/24/2015

"Car shopping"

We had an easy and quick process leasing a new Kia. Staff was professional and very helpful. Leasing a new a car here was a great decision.

Jeremy

SunnyDee
4/08/2015

"Most enjoyable car buying experience ever!"

We just purchased a car for our son and were pleasantly surprised to find great people at I-25 Kia! Our salesman, Nick, was a blast to work with! We had been researching cars for months and nothing came close to the price, condition, and year of car we found here. This is the only dealership I have ever been in that builds relationships,with customers and makes that a priority over 'the sale'. This philosophy makes it a quite enjoyable experience! Thanks Nick and Mike and Ron!

Nick Barrera

tglock
4/06/2015

"An excellent experience"

Every step of this process was amazing. I have and will recommend coming here to anyone. I would absolutely return in the future. Nathan took great care of me, making the right decision and helping get the best deal possible. He was extremely knowledgeable and went over every option to make sure I got what was perfect for me. I appreciated that he would even check up afterwards to make sure everything was going well! I love how comfortable I was, for it was never stressful or overwhelming. I have no regrets and was completely satisfied with my experience from beginning to end!

Nathan Grizzoffi

Sillytils1981
3/30/2015

"Pretty Awesom"

I had a great experience. I work 2 jobs so not a whole lot of time for much. I was in and out! Bill LLoyd was helpful and explored different options to make this car buying experience happen for me. I would also like to say David Volckmann was AMAZING in the finance Dept. Super knowledgeable. He was extremely motivational and gave me some great info and pointers. Thank You:)

Bill LLoyd

LovemyKia2015
3/30/2015

"FANTASTIC Buying Experience!!"

We just purchased a new Cadenza from Joe Cross and this guy is absolutely top notch. He was friendly, knowledgeable and treated us like family from the beginning. Joe answered every question we had and was never pushy. Ron, the manager, came out and worked with us to get the BEST deal possible and we couldn't be happier. We were so happy with our experience that we brought our parents back to this dealership and THEY bought a car too. From the minute you walk in the door you feel welcomed and important. We will definitely go back here for future purchases and we are recommending Ehrlich I-25 Kia to everyone we know. Just go here for your next buying experience... you won't regret it!

Joe Cross, Ron