Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Peak Kia North

Junior1293
8/05/2016

"Chris Taylor "

Chris was low pressure salesman. He has a great personality and easy to work with. This is the second time we have worked with this particular dealership and both times everyone has been great. We may be back to purchase another vehicle in the next 6 months if they have what we are looking for.

Chris Taylor

loveourkia
7/22/2016

"professional and friendly"

everyone we talked to at I-25 KIA was what you hope for when you buy a car. from the time we parked our car until we drove away everyone employe at I-25 KIA made us feel welcome

sales, parts, finance,greeters, managers, all employees

Fdg216
7/11/2016

"Great, friendly team!"

After visiting online, my wife and I met with Johnny. Upon arrival, as he was busy with another customer.... the entire staff of I25 kia were pleasant and hospitable. We allowed to test drive the car we were interested in and eventually sat down and made the deal happen. Johnny was great, fun to talk to and worked hard with Steve in finance for my wife and I to drive out of there that day! I recommend anyone wanting a car give these guys a visit!

Johnny

LvmySoul
5/25/2016

"They have really gone down hill - Service Dept and GM/Owner"

I bought my Kia here in 2013 and was previously happy with the customer service in the service dept. Unfortunately they have gone down hill and it looks like they have lost some good employees. My recent experience was very unpleasant and my interactions this week with Joe in the service dept and Joe, the owner/GM, were awful. Joe even mentioned that two employees had recently walked out. When I was charged $35 for 5 minutes of work I questioned Joe and he was rude and told me to call Phil. When I called Phil and explained that I had been accustomed to their previously high level of customer service and was surprised with how unpleasant Joe was and how ridiculous the service charge had been for 5 minutes he told me that he wasn't in business to provide free service and hung up on me. I have worked in the customer service field for years and was blown away that an owner/GM would be so rude to a customer. Not sure what happened to this business but although we are in the market for a new car I wouldn't buy a car from them (or get one serviced here) if they were the best deal in Colorado.

Joe in Service and Phil at 970-420-4315.

Jim Call
5/01/2016

"Best Deal on a Kia in Denver"

I was looking for the best deal on a Kia lease and Ehrlich I-25 Kia had it. Beyond that, both Amanda Montes and Ron Volk were outstanding in their knowledge of the products and their helpful attitudes. Even the financing discussion was painless, not drawn-out at all. Hayley Osler knew everything forwards and backwards and made all the sometimes-confusing number crunching easy to understand. I definitely will be back and look forward to working with them in the future.

Amanda Montes, Ron Volk, Hayley Osler

SherryGurule
4/20/2016

"Good Experience "

Had a very good experience buying a car here. I am Anthony with Anthony's Limousine Service and buy cars all the time from different dealerships around Colorado. So if we have a good experience we will always happy to share with others. The guy who helped me was Darrel Hudson and was very informative and helpful with our purchase. We got a very nice and clean vehicle as well.

Darrel Hudson

lydblanco
2/19/2016

"Great Experience at Kia"

Johnathan Babb was a amazing sales person. He went over all the details with knowledge of what my daughter wanted. He ask her questions on what she wanted and he provide her with a great deal. My experience with them was great and I will recommend it to anyone. Love it.

Johnathan Babb

samantha
2/16/2016

"AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Joe Cross was an awesome sales consultant. They were willing to keep the dealership open for us as we came right as they were closing. they were able to give us enough for our trade and work with the price. we will def be back!

joe cross, Haylee

MattRundle
1/28/2016

"Great car buying experience!!"

er had a great experience buying a new vehicle through I-25 Kia! Joe was great and worked very hard to get us into the car we wanted!!

Joe Cross

Jean17
1/23/2016

"Professional, courteous and Friendly"

I was helped by Darrel Hudson. He was friendly, professional and courteous. He spend a lot of time with me to get the car that fit me the best. I went in to Kia with several vehicles in mind. He had me test drive each one and helped me narrow down my perfect car. I did not feel rushed to make a decision or pressured to buy. I will recommend Darrel and Erhlich I-25 kia to all of my friends and family looking for a vehicle.

Darrel Hudson