Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Peak Kia North

SherryGurule
4/20/2016

"Good Experience "

Had a very good experience buying a car here. I am Anthony with Anthony's Limousine Service and buy cars all the time from different dealerships around Colorado. So if we have a good experience we will always happy to share with others. The guy who helped me was Darrel Hudson and was very informative and helpful with our purchase. We got a very nice and clean vehicle as well.

lydblanco
2/19/2016

"Great Experience at Kia"

Johnathan Babb was a amazing sales person. He went over all the details with knowledge of what my daughter wanted. He ask her questions on what she wanted and he provide her with a great deal. My experience with them was great and I will recommend it to anyone. Love it.

Johnathan Babb

samantha
2/16/2016

"AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Joe Cross was an awesome sales consultant. They were willing to keep the dealership open for us as we came right as they were closing. they were able to give us enough for our trade and work with the price. we will def be back!

joe cross, Haylee

MattRundle
1/28/2016

"Great car buying experience!!"

er had a great experience buying a new vehicle through I-25 Kia! Joe was great and worked very hard to get us into the car we wanted!!

Joe Cross

Jean17
1/23/2016

"Professional, courteous and Friendly"

I was helped by Darrel Hudson. He was friendly, professional and courteous. He spend a lot of time with me to get the car that fit me the best. I went in to Kia with several vehicles in mind. He had me test drive each one and helped me narrow down my perfect car. I did not feel rushed to make a decision or pressured to buy. I will recommend Darrel and Erhlich I-25 kia to all of my friends and family looking for a vehicle.

elbauml
1/02/2016

"Outstanding Customer service and Satisfaction "

Dealerships pride on customer service is amazing. Went to purchase vehicle and was greeted by Amanda, her knowledge and attention to detail of the vehicle was outstanding. We had a little miss communication during the process. It was end of day after a long busy day. We spoke to Amanda on our concerns and followed up the next morning. We received a call back from Phil (an owner) and he was more then willing to address these concerns to make sure we were completely satisfied. We received a visit at our home from Amanda and Phi and resolved any concerns we had. I am very satisfied with our purchase and highly recommend 125 KIA. Thank you for going above and beyond!! You have a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued.

Amanda Montes

Craventocruze
12/18/2015

"New vehicle purchase "

Amanda was very outgoing willing to help find the right vehicle I was wanting and was very courteous knowledgable on the vehicles easiest deal to make I highly recommend this dealership and Amanda great salesperson !

Amanda

Joni102
12/12/2015

"Great Service"

Darrel was very through, professional and friendly and gave us excellent service. Enjoyed the entire process and intend to return maybe next year for another deal.

Todd treat
12/01/2015

" Rip me off $8000"

Purchased a brand-new Kia Optima my girlfriend traded her BMW in balance owed was $14,000 they said they would pay the car off if they could have it for a trade her car was under a bankruptcy and she was about to walk away from it Scott free instead of allowing that to happen the sales and finance guys falsified and misrepresented the loan they rolled $1000 onto the new car loan 10 o'clock at night signing paperwork and rushed us out the door they basically ripped me off and additional $8000 to the new car loan when in fact we could have walked away from the BMW under her bankruptcy but they demanded they get the car and lied that no money would be rolled over onto the new car this is the crookedest dealership I have ever dealt with in my 47 years

they were all in on it

Ladyluck
10/29/2015

"2016 sorento"

I was very impressed with how easy the dealership was to work. All the employees are friendly and helpful. There was no pressure to buy!!

Nick, Phil, Mike