Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Tynan's Kia

MCaldwell
12/20/2014

"1 2 3 GO!"

This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from Ehrilch I-25 Kia. Nathan once again pulled through for us. There were a couple of hiccups along the way but Nathan made sure we were taken care of. We have felt very comfortable with the whole experience of purchasing our vehicles with this crew that there is not even a question in our minds where to go when we purchase our next vehicle in the future.

Nathan Grizzoffi

llronjay
12/15/2014

"Awesome folks, great experience!"

My entire experience was FANTASTIC. Starting with a prompt response from Reed Pennington when I reached out via email inquiry. Went to test drive a new Kia Soul and he had it cleaned and waiting for me upon arrival. Much better than an experience I had at a different dealership in Thornton where they were expecting me and the salesman told me he was too busy selling other people cars to help me and then they couldn't even find the car I had arranged to see. They lost my business forever and Reed and Erlich I-25 Kia earned it! I felt like doing the whole scene from Pretty Woman and driving the brand new car I bought over to the other dealership and saying "I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me... You people work on commission, right? Big mistake. Big. Huge...". But seriously - the location is great, the dealership is beautiful and the people are awesome! It was a totally painless experience from beginning to end and I got an amazing deal and an amazing car for my daughter! Can't wait to buy MY next car there! Great job guys! Keep up the good work!

Reed Pennington and David in Finance

Brandon Schulties
11/23/2014

"best car buying ever!"

I had found the truck after weeks of searching that I wanted, went into see my salesman reed to buy it. After about twenty minuets had looked at that truck and he had shown me and even better truck that fit me way more and saved me a large sum of money! Thanks i25 KIA for taking all the stress and work out of buying my dream truck!

Reed

doll.covan
11/20/2014

"Quick and Friendly."

Working with the whole office staff was very pleasant Everyone worked very hard to make sure everything went smooth. We called ahead for one specific car and it was ready to go when we arrived. Nathan was a joy to work with, made sure all our questions were answered. We would return to make purchases in the future.

Nathan Grizzoffi

august6241
11/07/2014

"PROFESSIONAL AND PAINLESS"

Except for the car being cleaned when we got to the dealership, our test drive, the paperwork, and customer service were great. In the end, the lot guy did do a great job in making it sparkly clean. It was nice to meet the key players in their different roles from the front desk to service to parts. They were very congenial and very appreciative that we were purchasing a new car. I must say the atmosphere was open, bright, and very welcoming. Didn't feel pressured in finance to purchase add ons which was great. We weren't in the market for a new car but so happy to have one now. The finance guy was new in his role as was our salesman and even though they had previous experience in the car business, it still is a new dealership for them but you couldn't even tell. Reed did a terrific job. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. I have already told many people if they are in the market they should visit this dealership and ask for Reed. Thanks -- we will for sure make this our stop for our next purchase!!

Reed Pennington

Stephan Lancaster
11/05/2014

"Spectacular car buying experience!! "

Absolutely the least stressful, most enjoyable car buying experience I ever had. I went in with a specific idea of what I was looking for,and Nick was able to show me the perfect car to suit my needs...instantly. The process was very smooth, and efficient. I was able to test drive the car, by taking it back to work (during lunch hour) and returning after work that day. Nick my salesperson started a lot of the paperwork up, so when I returned ready to go it was a very fast process altogether. Everyone at Ehrlich was friendly...the front desk assistants were lovely to talk to, the finance team was able to present their warranty options without being pushy and still keep the process moving swiftly (all this with a new guy Dave taking point on the financing part). There was never a time where I felt their focus wasn't on providing me with all that I desired. They honored all advertised pricing, gave me fair trade for my car, and at the end of the purchase Nick introduced to me to the team (parts/service, customer service, etc...(Nice touch!). I am still in awe that I was able to find a suitable automobile, test drive it, start the purchasing process at lunch...only to be topped by returning after work....finishing out the purchase and still making it home in time for dinner. GREAT JOB!

Nick Barrera

oddduck
10/27/2014

"I-25 Kia Longmont - Awesome"

Working with Joe Cross was a great pleasure. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and very accommodating to our needs. Joe did not feel the need to engage us with the normal sales nonsense. He was straightforward and honest and left out the unnecessary crap usually associated with car dealerships. Thanks Joe for a great experience. If you are looking for a car, you should talk to Joe, he will take care of your needs.

Joe Cross

cdc
10/22/2014

"2015 Optima SX Turbo"

I spent 3 months researching and reviewing various vehicles from Kia to Chrysler to Buick to Toyota to Subura, etc. and ultimately came back to Kia simply because they were the most comfortable people I contacted. They also have the best warranty plus they gave me the best dollar for my 2000 car. I would recommend the i-25 Longmont Kia dealership to anyone especially Kirk Olson - he was very patient and knowledgeable and willing to work within my limitations.

Kirk Olson

Sheree Romero
10/19/2014

"Amazing"

I loved the fact I wasn't rushed to the minute I pulled in. Everyone was very knowledgable about everything. They were also very helpful and polite.

Nick Barrera

Grcastle
10/14/2014

"Very patient with answering all of questions"

We had great experience working with Krik. He was timely with answering all of our questions. I love that it was Simple process with No hidden charges

Kirk