Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Tynan's Kia

Sillytils1981
3/30/2015

"Pretty Awesom"

I had a great experience. I work 2 jobs so not a whole lot of time for much. I was in and out! Bill LLoyd was helpful and explored different options to make this car buying experience happen for me. I would also like to say David Volckmann was AMAZING in the finance Dept. Super knowledgeable. He was extremely motivational and gave me some great info and pointers. Thank You:)

Bill LLoyd

LovemyKia2015
3/30/2015

"FANTASTIC Buying Experience!!"

We just purchased a new Cadenza from Joe Cross and this guy is absolutely top notch. He was friendly, knowledgeable and treated us like family from the beginning. Joe answered every question we had and was never pushy. Ron, the manager, came out and worked with us to get the BEST deal possible and we couldn't be happier. We were so happy with our experience that we brought our parents back to this dealership and THEY bought a car too. From the minute you walk in the door you feel welcomed and important. We will definitely go back here for future purchases and we are recommending Ehrlich I-25 Kia to everyone we know. Just go here for your next buying experience... you won't regret it!

Joe Cross, Ron

sunnyone
3/18/2015

"Excellent Customer Interaction"

Completed my car search and interact with Bill Lloyd of i25 Kia all through email. Took a total of 2 days and I had the exact car, price and awesome rate. Thank you to i25 Kia for a job well done!

Bill Lloyd

Liz_163
3/13/2015

"AWESOME!!"

Ehrlich I-25 KIA is not your typical car dealer!!! Nick Barrera was very informative, courteous, and friendly. He went above and beyond to assist with anything that was asked of him. Ehrlich Kia is fortunate to have Mark. There were no high pressure sales tactics and the negotiations, straight forward and fair. I-25 Kia has a nice showroom, a great sales lot, and extremely clean facilities. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, do yourself a favor and contact Nick at Ehrlich Kia!

Nick Barrera

Nkorsen
2/27/2015

"Love the people at Erlich!"

Our sales person, her manager, and the finance person were all so great to work with! They met our requests quickly. They paid attention to who we are and what we need. Our experience from start to finish was very positive, and we took away a beautiful car that fit our needs and desires. Thank you, Erlich!

Jennifer Salim, Mike and David

JHenao
2/24/2015

"Very Good Sales Team"

We originally leased a Kia Forte back in 2012 under the original owners and I was less than impressed... so why the 5 stars? We went back to I-25 Kia last week (with much reservation) to trade in the lease and the salesmen we worked with, Darrel Hudson, showed us our options for what we were looking at and worked hard with the finance manager, David, to get us the best deal possible. Between the military and college discounts, rebates, and Pull Forward program, we were able to get into a new upgraded 2014 Optima for the same amount as a 2015 Forte with the same features. We left very happy and impressed by the improvements under the new owners.

Darrel Hudson, David Volckmann

Paul1976
2/12/2015

"Awesome"

Great customer service and very compassionate. I would definatly recommend to my friends and family. Jeremy Goodwin was helpful with getting me into a new car. Very happy with the service

Jeremy Goodwin

EricK
2/12/2015

"First Car Purchase"

I went to Ehrlich I-25 Kia after being referred by a close family friend. I had been searching for a car for nearly 3 months and either had rough experiences with dealers or could never find the car I wanted. Well, that all changed when I got in touch with the people at Ehrlich. They found me a car within a day, the perfect car. Phil Marzolf and his team were true professionals from the minute I walked in the door. Bill Lloyd was my salesman and I felt like I was talking with a friend during the paperwork process. In finance, I worked with David Volckmann who was also great to deal with. They all wanted this deal to be a smooth and simple process, and it was just that. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know because I am confident they will treat them with the same professional friendliness that they treated me with!

Phil Marzolf, Bill Lloyd, David Volckmann

Brett
2/11/2015

"Good Dealership"

My wife and I worked with Bill Loyd to purchase a new Sportage, he was great to work with and never put any pressure on us to buy. We purchased the vehicle for a good price and are happy with the overall experience and product. We would recommend this dealership.

Bill Loyd

littlebazz
2/04/2015

"Faster than Jimmy Johns"

My wife let me know Saturday at 5:00 pm that she wanted a different car. I looked on CARGURS and found one she liked at I-25 Kia. I responded with a email to I-25 and then proceeded to find out how much my trade-in was worth....but before I could complete my query I received a phone call from Kirk at I-25, a deal was made and to my surprise the car was delivered to my home 300 miles away on Monday evening at 6:00 pm. The financing person, Dave, called me on Monday morning and handled all the details in just a short amount of time. Delivery driver, Randy, was extremely professional and very pleasant. Delivery was "FREE of CHARGE". Best company service I have ever experienced. Thank you Kirk my wife loves her new car !!

Kirk in sales, Dave in Financing, Randy delivery driver