Ehrlich I-25 Kia

Peak Kia

Tynan's Kia

Selestina7

"Great dealership!"

We worked with Pat Rivera and he was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. He ensured that we left the dealership fully satisfied. He wasn't pushy, but took the time to get to know us and our needs. The manager Ron was also great to work with. We left the dealership with a great car and a great deal. We would highly recommend this dealership!

Selestina7
6/24/2015

"Excellent customer service and value. "

Everyone at I-25 Kia was wonderful! Pat Rivera was especially great! Patient, knowledgeable and so easy to work with. We left the dealership with a car that we love feeling we got the best deal possible. We love I-25 Kia!

Juli9104

"Crack in windshield"

Contacted Pat, my salesman, who helped me purchase my Kia to let him know I noticed a crack in my windshield when I left. He had the repair company come to my house to have it repaired. Thank you!

Pat

Juli9104 responded to this review

June 27, 2015

Pat and I25 Kia have stood behind me and replaced my windshield. I appreciate them taking care of it! Thank you

sturner0873
6/17/2015

"excellent customer service"

I Have Been Buying Cars A I 25 Kia For The Last 10 years. Not only do they try to find you a car that fits your needs but your budget also. The sales staff knows their inventory along with all the features their cars come equipped with. Their finance department goes over your financing in detail without any hidden charges. Overall I rate I 25 kia a 10 out of 10 and would recommend them to others looking for a new or used vehicle.

Nathan grizzoffi

JandJRegan
6/13/2015

"All because of Dalton...."

... we were able to drive away in our brand-spanking new Sorento!! Other dealerships wouldn't have even considered going above and beyond to get us into the vehicle we needed. We didn't have high hopes going into yet another dealership, after being laughed out of so many, to try to get into a car that better suited our needs and our lifestyle and most importantly, our budget. Dalton came out and greeted us with a warm smile. He patiently showed us several vehicles, and after lots of back and forth (and cranky looks from my husband) Dalton (and David) delivered! I love driving my new Sorento! Thanks guys! ?

Dalton and David

bankladymom
6/13/2015

"Painless"

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. It was painless, didnt take all day and all of our requests were met. Pat Rivera was great. We will definitely use i25 Kia in the future.

kjbutton
6/12/2015

"Great customer service. "

Great all around experience. Joe was the best. He showed us things within our price range with no pressure. Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks I25 Kia, I love my 2014 Soul!

Joe Cross

6/10/2015

"Highly recommed"

We had an amazing experience and would highly recommend this dealership to all of our family and friends. Every person we worked with was very friendly and helpful.

Joe Cross

MollySoul
6/09/2015

"Best customer service I have ever received."

i25 Kia gave me the best customer service that I have ever experienced. I inquired about a car through CarGus at about 11:30 at night, and got an email from Pat Rivera shortly afterwards. Pat used his personal phone to text us throughout the day, and when we arrived, he was in a great mood. Nobody was pushy or tried to pressure us into buying a car that was too expensive. None of that "slick used car salesman" stuff. Very professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking into buying a car. A+ service, 10/10.

Pat Rivera, Dave

Alan
6/08/2015

"Best car buying experience I've had"

My experience at I25 Kia was the best car buying experience I’ve had. Nick and his Supervisor worked with me to make the deal. They also honored an agreement, even after I had walked away a day before. They were upfront about the condition of my current car as we worked out the trade-in value; I feel it was an excellent deal. Matt in finance is very friendly, efficient and caring; I really liked working with him. Nick is a fun person, and made the entire process very enjoyable. The service department, who brought us back, in the first place, was as stellar as ever.

Nick Matt