El Cajon Mitsubishi

247 El Cajon Boulevard,
El Cajon, California 92020
El Cajon Mitsubishi Info
About El Cajon Mitsubishi

El Cajon Mitsubishi is located in city of El Cajon in San Diego County and serving all of San Diego including east, south and North Counties. We are proud to have served San Diego for last 30 years as an automotive leader in our community. Our motto is to maintain a solid customer service with offering quality products to our clients to meet and exceed their expectation. We have the largest inventory of New Mitsubishi vehicles in San Diego along with a sizable inventory of selected pre-owned which go through a vigorous inspection process beforehand. El Cajon Mitsubishi has established a very strong relationship with number of nationally known Banks, Credit Unions and financial institutions that have given us the ability to provide our customers with the lowest current market rates available for prime customers and variety of options for subprime customers that are HARD TO GET FINANCING for and have been subject to hardship in the past with credit situations such as previous bankruptcy, reposition, collection, and derogatory credit overall. We also have first time buyer programs to fit customers that have no credit at all. Please contact any of our associates in sales or finance department for more information.

About El Cajon Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

juana41926
4/22/2016

"Branden is awesome!!"

Branden was super helpful!! He took care of everything I asked for and even made sure my kids and sister were taken care of. Would definitely come back for future purchases. I am very happy with the overall experience!

VirginiaA
2/05/2016

"Worked hard and understood what we needed "

Branden Garibay helped us from the minute we walked on the lot. He took the time to understand what we wanted and also worked really hard to ensure we got a great deal. He is dedicated to make sure you have a great experience and also leave happy with the car you want. Really recommend speaking to him for a great deal!

tracyreyes
1/17/2016

"i was very well taken care of and couldnt be anymore happier"

I'm not the type to leave reviews but this one deserves it. I am very happy with the outcome I love my car and I couldn't be anymore satisfied. Again thank you so much!

pamaran5
1/15/2016

"2015 Tahoe "

Everyone was personable and knowledgeable. We worked specifically with Branden, and he was great! Not pushy at all, or creating stress on us to make hasty decisions. He was very accommodating. Everyone there that we worked with genuinely cared and respected our needs. We were unsure if we were going to be able to leave with the car that we really wanted and the team worked hard for us to make it happen. We would definitely suggest purchasing a vehicle there!

Robert Q
12/30/2015

"Easy transaction"

I needed to sell my extra vehicle, a 2009 Eclipse. I still owed some but less than low blue book. I had already researched what a dealer should give me for the vehicle through Kelley Blue Book, they gave me a fair offer and I walked away with the car paid off and a little extra cash to boot! Got the deal done quickly and easier than expected.

Unknown

moniquecaitlineee
11/10/2015

"Great customer service!!"

Great customer service, all the employees are very friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car!! Really good deals and prices on vehicles.

Larry Smith

pattyb95
10/22/2015

"GMC TERRIAN - BRANDON GARIBAY"

I FIRST WENT TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND HAD A LESS THEN HAPPY EXPERIENCE. SIX MONTHS LATER I NOTICED THEY STILL HAD THE CAR I WAS INTERRESTED IN. I WAS FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY BRANDON. HE WORKED HARD TO GET ME THE PRICE I WANTED AND THE PRICE I WANTED FOR MY TRADE IN. THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT ALSO WAS AMAZING AT GETTING ME THE MONTHLY PAYMENT I WANTED. OVER ALL I FEEL LIKE I MADE A GREAT DEAL AND WOULD GO BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP. I WOULD DEFINATELY KEEP BRANDON AS MY CAR DEALER NO MATTER WHERE HE WENT. THANKS BRANDON YOU SO DESERVE A RAISE !!!! YOU WORKED HARD FOR THIS SALE.

pattyb95
10/22/2015

"GMC Terrian"

So I started out with a not so great experience with this dealership. The original sales man was a joke... however I received an email from Brandon Garibay and let me just say. This guy works hard to get you the deal you want. I am not sure I would go back to the dealer ship as it may not have the car I want next time, however Brandon would be the first person I would call so no matter what dealership he is at I would contact him for sure.... I have to say too that the finance department was great and did an amazing job at getting me the rate and payment plan I wanted. I would say the only negative would be all the up sales they tried to get me to buy. Over all the experience was by far the best that I have ever encountered at a dealership. Brandon is a deal getter for sure. He needs a raise let me tell you he worked for my deal!!! Give the guy a raise he is worth it. Thanks Brandon!!

noelani4
9/25/2015

"got the car i wanted at the price i wanted"

Went in looking at a couple different cars I saw online. Branden helped me as soon as I walked on the lot. He showed me the car I wanted to see, then after talking to me suggested a 2016 outlander. He compared the two cars and all the options with both, he was very knowledgeable about the cars. I was able to walk out of there with a brand new 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander with all the features I wanted at the price I wanted.

Edwin123
9/15/2015

"works with their customers"

Salesman Brandon and Sales Manager Paul were great and made the process simple, they worked with us and made things simple since we lived so far away. The staff takes care of their customers.

Reviews of Branden Garibay