El Cajon Mitsubishi

247 El Cajon Boulevard,
El Cajon, California 92020
El Cajon Mitsubishi Info
About El Cajon Mitsubishi

El Cajon Mitsubishi is located in city of El Cajon in San Diego County and serving all of San Diego including east, south and North Counties. We are proud to have served San Diego for last 30 years as an automotive leader in our community. Our motto is to maintain a solid customer service with offering quality products to our clients to meet and exceed their expectation. We have the largest inventory of New Mitsubishi vehicles in San Diego along with a sizable inventory of selected pre-owned which go through a vigorous inspection process beforehand. El Cajon Mitsubishi has established a very strong relationship with number of nationally known Banks, Credit Unions and financial institutions that have given us the ability to provide our customers with the lowest current market rates available for prime customers and variety of options for subprime customers that are HARD TO GET FINANCING for and have been subject to hardship in the past with credit situations such as previous bankruptcy, reposition, collection, and derogatory credit overall. We also have first time buyer programs to fit customers that have no credit at all. Please contact any of our associates in sales or finance department for more information.

About El Cajon Mitsubishi Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Blake123
8/18/2015

"Branden is the best."

From the moment that my family and I walked into the dealership, Branden was polite, friendly, and kind. He had very good knowledge of the cars that we spoke about and the one I ended up buying from him. He was very helpful throughout our visit there and I purchased my first car through him! The dealership was clean and well kept, and having Branden as my sales rep. topped off my stay at El Cajon Mitsubishi. Thank you!

chrispherp
7/15/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I went in to check out the 2014 Outlander SE after finding one online and right away Branden came out and showed me the car, explained all the features and took me on a drive. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the brand and car and was helpful in guiding me to the decision to buy this vehicle. Then he and Bob worked with me on the numbers to get my trade in and the payments where I wanted them, all the while keeping my kids entertained with drinks and video games. Despite it being late the whole team stayed after hours to make sure everything went smoothly. Ally the finance manager was awesome, she explained all the paperwork clearly so I understood what I was signing and was able to get me the best interest rate at Cal Coast Credit Union. I strongly suggest visiting El Cajon Mitsubishi if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, you won't be disappointed!

Ally Figueroa

Brebre23
7/10/2015

"Great buy"

They were nice and kind very helpful in getting me a2015 outlander off the lot at an awesome price!! It was amazing I just love them all

Maureen
6/09/2015

"Excellent car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a used car from El Cajon Mitsubishi and had a wonderful car buying experience with the help of Brandon. He showed my the car I found online and answered all my questions regarding the car and showed all the parts of the car to me in detail. He was super friendly and knowledgeable about the car and I did not feel pressured into buying the car as my past experiences at other dealerships. Bob helped me understand the different payment options and even dealt with my undecisiveness. Ally is fiance was wonderful she went into detail about what i was signing and was even able to work and bet the interest rate Navy Federal gave me resulting in a lower monthly payment. Overall a great car buying experience! I would defiantly recommend El Cajon Mitsubishi to any future car buyers!

Julie and Rynell
2/16/2015

"I wouldn't go anywhere else! "

My husband and I had a lovely experience shopping for a new car. We were greeted warmly by Branden who is a delight! This young gentleman listened carefully, attended to our needs, and showed us exactly what we were looking for! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Branden Garibay

Wantadeall14
5/31/2014

"Great Job"

I went into El Cajon Mitsubishi with a True Car certificate. The people were so friendly and easy to work with they even took of $600 more just so I can get my car that day, an amazing experience would recommend to stop by and see what they have to offer!

Michael

willie465
2/25/2014

"I do not recommend El Cajon Mitsubishi. Came here to..."

I do not recommend El Cajon Mitsubishi. Came here to Mitsu with my husband to inquire about a new car. They didn't have much of a selection here, I was kind of surpised. When my husband spoke to the owner Chris on the phone, he said his dealership had the best prices and selection in town (and in the country). Well I soon realized this couldn't be further from the truth. There were very few cars there for sale. Chris and another employee (Mike?) steered us away from the car we were most interested in and refused to tell us a price. We clearly stated we'd be paying cash, but Chris was rude and aggressive, saying he had to check our credit histories, either way. Another young kid working there approached us off to the side and whispered, "that's the policy here, you have to give us your information, and if your credit checks out we'll let you drive one of these bad boys." Incredibly shady to say the least and raised a huge red flag. We were so angry that they wasted our time like that and headed for the door. Mike came running over and said tried to then tell us about a free gift we could get. We bolted for our car and headed to another dealership. The other Mitsubishi place we visited had a much better selection and lower prices on all their cars. Walked out happy and glad we didn't not buy from El Cajon Mitsubishi. There is no reason to try deal with these sharks, unless you want to pay top dollar for a car, give up your entire credit history, and then maybe they'll tell you prices if your lucky. STAY AWAY!!

Chris and Mike

Mrs.g
1/23/2014

"Joe Raymond helped me find the car of my dreams. The car..."

Joe Raymond helped me find the car of my dreams. The car that I had been looking for but just couldn't find the right price until I had felt with El Cajon Mitsubishi and Joe Raymond. I could tell he was experienced and truly cared about what he did. I felt taken care of and very happy with my purchase! I would recommend working with joe Raymond and El Cajon Mitsubishi to my family, friends and even a stranger on the street! I will deal with him to help me buy a car where ever he goes til the day I die!

Joe Raymond

Mml95991
1/23/2014

"This was a great experience and the care that the sales..."

This was a great experience and the care that the sales person into the sale was incredible.I will recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family! THANKS MIKE RUSH.....

Mike rush

nuevera1
1/23/2014

"Mike Rush was very friendly and knowledgeable about the..."

Mike Rush was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. This was my second car I bought from him. He made me feel very comfortable with my decision.

Mike Rush