Elkins Chevrolet

Bill Wiler

Todd Hersh, Sales Consultant, Elkins Chevrolet

Todd Hersh

April 28, 2017

"A friendly, no pressure buying experience"

- Bruce

I have purchased over 40 cars and trucks in the last 50 years (if you're doing the math, I used to own a business) and they all had one thing in common; lots of pressure, hype, lies and BS! So it was refreshing to have a friendly car buying experience with Todd Hersh at Elkins Chevrolet. I just took advantage of a huge sale on 2017 Corvettes and purchased a Grand Sport. The car is as amazing as the employees are at Elkins. Right from the greeter to the salesman to the Corvette Genius (Mike) to the finance manager Lisa, they were the most friendy and helpfull staff that I've ever encountered at any auto dealership. Just so you don't think that I'm someone's brother in law, I've never stepped foot in Elkins prior to last Monday night 4/24/17 and I've never owned a Chevrolet. It's safe to say that I will be a return customer. You should give them a try for you next auto/truck purchase and that's no BS! BAP, Marlton NJ

April 27, 2017

"Unbelievable experience!"

- Ionageorge

From the moment I first contacted Gia at Elkins Chevrolet, until the moment I drove off the lot with my new Bolt EV, I continuously was amazed at the way my family and I were treated (personal attention and respect). Boris K. went out of his way (actually came in on his day off because it was my only day off to serve my needs). He took the time to go over all my questions and concerns. Mike B. is a tremendous asset to this dealership, being both personable and knowledgeable. I can't say enough about the experience, and would highly recommend this dealership. P.S I went out of my way to go to Elkins and plan to continue to take my car there for service, despite there being many other Chevy/GM dealerships between my home and Eklins!

April 25, 2017

"Friendly, patient service. We LOVE our Bolt!"

- EV fan from PA

We came to Elkins Chevrolet from PA, "just to look and test drive" a Bolt. Left with a new Bolt. Suffice it to say, we were wowed by this car. Tony gave us ample time to make our decision, Mike took us through all its electronic wonders, and Bob offered us a great deal. We are now officially "Recovering Oil Addicts," and it feels beyond wonderful to have an EV. We look forward to never stopping for gas again. Mike also explained that savings on maintenance will be substantial; I did the math, and without emissions inspections, oil changes, tune ups, muffler replacement, and less frequent brake work, we will save almost as much on maintenance as we will on gasoline, That could be a combined savings of $12-16,000 over 10 years, depending on how much we drive it. Add in the $7,500 federal tax credit, and this car becomes a true bargain over its lifetime. Chevy's innovative design is way ahead in the EV field. We are converts!

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $45600