Elkins Chevrolet

Certified Technology Expert

February 26, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Ck1741

This hasn't been our first buying experience at Elkins, but it has been one of the best. Bill Wiler was our salesman and he was fantastic!! We knew what we wanted going in, but it was Bill who found it for us and made it happen. There were no number games - the experience was quick, honest, and truly pleasurable. Bill was knowledgeable and kind. Although he worked quickly to get the deal done, he never made us feel rushed. He reinforced why we go to Elkins and he has ensured that next time we are in the market for a new vehicle we will be heading back to Elkins and asking for Bill.

February 22, 2017

"Warranty Service"

- JPalumbo83

As always , every time I visit Elkins for certified service they make sure you are taken care of the first time. I recently had work done that I had to leave my truck and Josh made sure I had a rental and gave me updates on the progress of the work as promised. Everything is ran like a fine tuned machine in the service department. Keep up the great work !

February 21, 2017

"Looking for a SUV "

- Megliz123

I had been looking for a new SUV to replace my current lease on my vehicle. I saw the Chevrolet Traverse on the highway, and decided to stop in and check it out. I was greeted by friendly staff and introduced to Boris Korolik. He listened to what I wanted/needed with my situation on my current lease. He showed me the Chevrolet Equinox and also the Traverse. We test drove both and he was very knowledgeable about both SUV's and took his time to help me decide which one was right for me. The whole staff that I encountered with, were very courteous and friendly and I enjoyed the whole experience very much. I would definitely recommend Elkins Chevrolet to family and friends.

New 2017 Chevrolet Traverse, $49235