Elkins Chevrolet

Todd Hersh

June 14, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Uilani2017

Todd Hersch was super helpful in helping me pick out a car. He gave me a lot of options and was patient while I weighed my options. I am completely happy with the Cruize that I purchased. Thanks so much Todd!

Todd Hersh

June 08, 2017

"Great place to buy a vehicle."

- Dan496

The staff at Elkins very helpful at finding the exact car I went in for and the payment I wanted to be at. I'm very happy with the car and all of its features,I will be going back for my next purchase when the time comes.

June 06, 2017

"Beautiful '17 Corvette Z06 & a great experience!"

- rs_Z06

I worked closely with Boris who made my sales experience smooth and enjoyable! He is extremely knowledgable and honest, two qualities that are rare and very appreciated when it comes to buying a new car. Also, as intimidating as it was buying a new car with loads of technology, Mike gave me a full tutorial of the car, making sure I learned all the bells and whistles of the vehicle. He is a guru and was very fun to work with!! I would definitely recommend working with Elkins Chevrolet. I'm happy to continue my relationship with these guys over the years as I service/maintain my vehicle with them!

Boris Korolik