Elkins Chevrolet

Boris Korolik

December 06, 2016

"Awesome Experience!"

- Lauren123

I had a great experience at Elkins Chevy. My sales rep Mike Montez was the best!! I would recommend working with him, because he is very thorough and honest. Bob in financing also provided excellent customer service. He got me the numbers I wanted and the value I asked for, for my trade in. The service department also made sure I was 100% happy with the vehicle, even providing a free service just to make sure I was satisfied. Overall great experience at Elkins - this is where you should go for quality new & used vehicles!

December 01, 2016

"Very Professional Service Visit"

- CSB

Very professional and friendly service appointment. Car was repaired as promised during the service appointment time. Car was repaired quickly and left in a clean condition.

December 01, 2016

"Incredible Service"

- NRota

Their is no other dealership I rather do business with then Elkins Chevy. It was a painful process with a plethora of dealerships in the mix, but after my experience last night, Elkins showed professionalism and they take customer service to a whole new level. Lori was the best salesperson I have yet to deal with hands down. She was very helpful, very smart on her knowledge of all the vehicles, and so easy going while never being pushy. Don't think you can ask for much more out of a salesperson. Smells like "Employee Of The Month" to me. Adam was also very helpful in this process. He did everything he could to make sure I walked with the best deal possible and was extremely kind during the whole experience. He is very straightforward and to me that is most important when going to a car dealership. Finally, Bob helped us finalize the finances. Me and my parents have dealt with Bob before as he always does a fantastic job. He makes signing your life away as painless as possible. Besides offering great extended warranties and more Bob was quick with humor to lighten a long, yet exciting, night of dealing with numbers and signing papers. Overall, best experience I have had at a dealership in my lifetime and you can bet you have my business from here on out.

New 2016 Chevrolet Equinox, $31430