Emich Chevrolet

Bryan Foose

December 09, 2016

"Great experience!"

- Erinunk

I worked with Phil Rowland at Emich and he was AMAZING. No high pressure sales, very direct and honest about the car I wanted (2017 Chevy Trax) and even drove through some crap weather to pick my car up in Nebraska and bring it back to Denver! What an awesome guy. I worked with Geoff in finance and he was serious but lovely too. I appreciated that they found an error in my billing and he corrected it immediately, saving me hundreds of dollars. I would recommend Emich to anyone, everyone. Thanks Phil!!

December 08, 2016

"Super friendly sales staff!"

- Emily Harbison

When I went in, I had no intentions on buying a car. When I was greeted by Christian Palmer I felt like he really was into getting to know me before convincing me to buy a car. I normally hate going to car dealerships for fear of pushy salesman but Christian was anything but. I would definitely refer this dealership, and salesman to a friend.

December 06, 2016

"Wonderful Experience with Tyler!"

- Pam Mault

My husband and I did a lot of research on what car we would be getting next, we narrowed it down to a 2017 Chevrolet Equinox. Emich Chevrolet had a great inventory and is right by home, went in and spoke with Tyler. With a conversation with Tyler, he found out what I wanted and needed and got me in the perfect Equinox. Could not be happier!

Emich Chevrolet, Lakewood, CO, 80227