Emich Chevrolet

2033 S Wadsworth Blvd,
Lakewood, Colorado 80227
Emich Chevrolet Info
About Emich Chevrolet

Emich Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado Welcome and thank you for visiting the site of Emich Chevrolet. We serve Denver and Lakewood with used cars and new Chevrolet vehicles. On our site you will find information on the latest Chevrolet cars available at your Lakewood, CO Chevrolet dealer. In addition to our new and used vehicle inventory we also offer a wide variety of auto repair and auto parts services including oil changes, tire rotations, warranty service, brake service and more. If you have a question please view our hours and directions page, contact us directly or come see us in person. Serving as Your Denver Chevrolet Dealer We are located at 2033 South Wadsworth in Lakewood, Colorado and proudly serve Denver Chevrolet customers. View our hours and directions page to plan your visit. If you are looking for a Denver or Boulder Chevy dealer, check us out first. We offer a fine selection of new Chevrolet vehicles including the Chevy Cruze and the Chevrolet Sonic. We have everything from the Chevy Equinox to the Camaro and Corvette.

About Emich Chevrolet

swampmansc
10/27/2015

"No complaints at all."

I had an amazing time at Emich Chevrolet. Matt Koepl was a great salesman. He did everything he could to make my buying experience as pleasant as possible. Even with my three kids with me he was more of a smart friend than a salesman. I drove off the lot with my new car not only happy with my purchase, but please with the way he treated me. I recommend anyone who is shopping for a car to at least sit down with Matt Koepl first. You just might find what you are looking for.

Matt Koepl

sunrise123
10/27/2015

"new 2015 chevy silverado 2500 LT"

I had a great experience at Emich Chevrolet. I purchased a new vehicle and the whole process was a breeze. The Sales and Finance process was stress free and I felt good about everything.

DougGallegos
8/22/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We loved all the people we worked with at Emich Chevrolet. Especially Grant Armijo (sales) and Claudette Sandlin (finance). Everyone was kind and respectful. There was never any pressure to buy and it felt as if everyone was working on our behalf. We would absolutely return in the future to buy another vehicle. We highly recommend this dealership. Be sure to ask for Grant Armijo. He'll take good care of you.

Roland_Law
7/13/2015

"Emich Purchase"

I received excellent help and assistance from Joe Schwarzkopf in assisting with my purchase of two used vehicles. It seems the paperwork took longer in getting to pay for it then finding the vehicles. The Finance person, Roxie, was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Joe Schwarzkopf

Kris303
6/30/2015

"DONT BUY EXTENDED WARRANTY-FRAUD!!!"

I bought a certified used vehicle in 2009 from Emich. It had roughly 23k miles. The finance manager convinced me to get the extended 7 year warranty and provided numereous items that it covered. I paid the extra couple thousand for the warranty. Now that it is the 7th year, they will not cover because one thing they forgot to mention is that you cannot go over 75k miles. So basically they offered me a useless product because who averages 7k miles a year?! They are just taking advantage of people for commision in their pockets.

Chris Breidenbach, Gary Pacheco

domkirby
6/29/2015

"Great sales process"

I went into Emich because I had an issue over in service, and wanted to get it taken care of. I mentioned that I did not want to dump much money into my current car because I needed to upsize. The sales team took care of me and got me into a great vehicle for a really great deal. Happy with this dealership! Also, Brittany in service is wonderful at managing work I need done on my vehicles. -Dominic Kirby

Zach Duty (Salesman), Devin (Saless Manager)

nikmcq13
6/18/2015

"Phenomenal custome service"

Honestly I had to get a car after a recent car accident and I was very apprehensive about having to buy a new car however, Grant at Emich went above and beyond to help me find the car that was just right for me! He gave me so many options and listened to all my needs for a car. Grant was amazing and I will never buy a car from anyone else I can't recommend him or Emich enough!!!

Grant Armijo

kmuser
6/12/2015

"Customer Service Does Not Matter"

At first, I thought the buying process at Emich Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado was satisfactory but I soon saw very differently. The primary reason I came to the dealership was due to seeing an advertisement from the auto trader app where the selling price of a 2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ was around $41,000 with nothing stating that this was incentive pricing. When I arrived at the dealership, I was informed that the truck was almost $50,000. I found this very unprofessional and bad business practice, especially as an MBA graduate. If a company is going to advertise a price, they should uphold it! In a competitive market like dealerships, it is not necessarily the product that spurs sustainable business, rather how the customer feels about the dealership and the level of service that is offered to the customer. If the customer feels like they can trust the dealer, then they will most likely come back for future purchases. I should have known this would be the first strike of many for Emich because right off the bat I did not trust them just from simple advertising. Therefore, I proceeded to negotiate the price of the vehicle with the sale representative and sales manager because I did not feel that it was right to advertise one price and then quote another. I really did like the truck so I went through the negotiation process even though I could have gone down the street to buy a very similar product. I was told my Emich that some of the incentives were for Chevy customers who are buying another Chevy. From a business perspective, yes you want to keep your current customers but you want to break into new segments of the market (non-Chevy owners) in order to grow your business… so strike two against Emich! The price negation process was long and drawn out but finally a price of a little over $42,000 was agreed upon. During the timeframe of price negotiation, I almost walked out several times and told them that it was taking too long. I was told “We are super busy today and sticker is quicker.” This is not something you tell customers! Then I sat in the dealership for another 5 hours waiting to sign paperwork. All in all, I arrive on the lot at 2:30pm Saturday, May 23, 2015 and did not leave the lot until 10:30pm. In addition, my sales representative was very inexperienced, always asking how to do certain things that should be common knowledge if he sells cars for a living. A specific example of this was when I bought running boards for my truck at the time of purchase because I was offered a discount. The sale representative did not even know how to make the sale or even how look up the product online. I received numerous phone calls and questions the next week about my order from the sales representative. He did not even attach my number to the order so that I could be informed my parts had arrived. On the day of my vehicle purchase, I was finally done signing purchasing paperwork at 10:00pm and started to walk out to my new truck. The sales representative, Philip, had lost one of my set of keys, which meant that I had to drive back to the dealership when they found them. This trip was 80 miles one way. At 10:30pm Philip offered to brief me on the features of my new vehicle but very reluctantly because it was so late. I did not requested to be briefed because I did not want to be rude and keep everyone there late but the fact that it was so late was not my fault in the first place. When I came back to the dealership to pick up my key and running boards, I talked to the general manager (Mike) in person and later the sales manager (Devin) on the phone about how I was unsatisfied with the level of service I received, especially for buying a brand new truck. They both assured me that they would make it right. I asked Mike if they could throw in the running boards as a good gesture but he did not. I believe that if I buy a brand new truck and experience the level of service that I did with Emich, running boards should be easy to throw in to retain a customer because the reputation of the company is worth way more than running boards. (At the start of the purchase negation process the sale representative stated that throwing running board into the deal would not be a problem. This goes to show the level of communication and honestly this company has internally and externally.) Mike told me that he would call me personally the next day but I received no phone call. I then called and talked to Devin and he said that he would call me back. He did call back and left a message. Then I returned the call by leaving a message for Devin. To this day, three weeks later, I have not heard a word from the dealership about my issue with the level of service they offered me. There was another issue. After taking the truck home for a day or two, I found tree sap all over my brand new truck. I proceeded to spend three hours getting the sap off the paint. You tell me that if you bought a brand new vehicle, you would want to spend your Saturday saving your paint job…. I assure you the answer is heck no! Overall, I love my truck but I wish that I would have purchased it from another dealership, a dealership that actually cares about customer service, customer satisfaction and honestly! I will never send my friends to or go back personally to Emich Chevrolet again. I was so unsatisfied with my experience that I even peeled off the advertisement stickers that were placed on the back of the truck by Emich. I will not be a free advertising tool for a company that doesn’t care about their customers. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to offer my feedback. Have a nice day!

Mike (General Manager), Devin (Sales Manager) and Philip (Salesman)

PaulW
4/23/2015

"Great service -vehicle is in good hands with Steve "

I am now on my second vehicle that I only have serviced at Emich. I have been using Steve Bossert for about 5 years now and can always rely on him to be fair, upfront, and professional when servicing my truck. I am happy to recommend him and will continue to use him for years to come.

Steve Bossert

highmtns
4/20/2015

"Steve in service "

For the past 6 years, Steve has taken care of our vehicles. He takes pride in making sure his customers are satisfied with the service he provided. Steve Bossert is an exceptional service representative.

Dan works on my vehicles

Reviews of Colt Emich