Emich Chevrolet

2033 S Wadsworth Blvd,
Lakewood, Colorado 80227
Emich Chevrolet Info
About Emich Chevrolet

Emich Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado Welcome and thank you for visiting the site of Emich Chevrolet. We serve Denver and Lakewood with used cars and new Chevrolet vehicles. On our site you will find information on the latest Chevrolet cars available at your Lakewood, CO Chevrolet dealer. In addition to our new and used vehicle inventory we also offer a wide variety of auto repair and auto parts services including oil changes, tire rotations, warranty service, brake service and more. If you have a question please view our hours and directions page, contact us directly or come see us in person. Serving as Your Denver Chevrolet Dealer We are located at 2033 South Wadsworth in Lakewood, Colorado and proudly serve Denver Chevrolet customers. View our hours and directions page to plan your visit. If you are looking for a Denver or Boulder Chevy dealer, check us out first. We offer a fine selection of new Chevrolet vehicles including the Chevy Cruze and the Chevrolet Sonic. We have everything from the Chevy Equinox to the Camaro and Corvette.

About Emich Chevrolet

The Stockings
6/29/2016

"Buying our Corvette was a piece of cake"

It was love at first sight. We knew we had to have this car. Colt made it happen with a smooth and hassle free experience. We would recommend both Colt and this dealership to anyone. Honest, knowledgable and straight shooting. What more could one ask? PS- this is our second purchase through Emich.

12Impala
6/16/2016

"Loved it. We tell everybody about them."

Found a beautiful car thru their website and contacted Christina Middleton in sales. After twisting my wife's arm, we test drove and purchased. Guess who loves the car now. Thanks Emich

Wade, Jason, Brittany

Dave49
6/05/2016

"Great experience!! "

Experience was great! Everyone was friendly and helpful. Bryan Foose took care of us from the time we drove in the lot!! Andrew in finance was great as well!!

Shanon Marie
6/04/2016

"Effortless process...."

I only buy a car every 10 years or so. So, I have not been through the process in a long time. I had the pleasure of working with Christina Middleton at Emich. She understood what I was looking for, we test drove it and then went on to the purchase piece. It was all done in record time and without any crazy -making! I would recommend anyone to talk to Christina and get the car you want!

Christina Middleton

SethJW
6/01/2016

"Enjoyable Experience"

I was very pleased with Emich Chevrolet. Colt walked me through the process, explained my options, and got me the car I wanted for a very reasonable price. He was kind, courteous, and thoughtful. For my future auto needs, I will be returning to Emich, and will suggest this dealership to friends and family. Excellent experience.

Michelle Frost
5/30/2016

"Amazing!"

Extremely happy I stopped here after several dealerships. No pressure, patient, friendly, accommodating and felt very comfortable here. Love my car:) I will definitely go back for future purchases!!

kelseyjk
5/07/2016

"Two thumbs up"

We went to the dealership and were promptly greeted by Colt. We appreciated that Colt was transparent during the car buying experience. We didn't feel pressured into buying a car, but felt helped and informed. We ended up buying a Chevy Cruze that we really liked. We had previously looked on the internet for a like model and year the one we saw online at Emich was the best price we found (by a couple thousand) in the Denver Metro area. Great experience, and we love the car we got! While going through finance, the consultant spent extra time going through our credit score he had pulled up, which we appreciated.

Lindacruze455
5/02/2016

"Great Experience. L Cates. "

I e-mailed Emich regarding a vehicle I had seen on the internet. Right away Grant Armijo called,made an appt. to see the vehicle. He is the best, very knowledgable about the vehicle,answered every question, not at all pushy regarding a sale, so very nice and courteous. I cannot speak highly enough about this guy. Financing, Joel made it so easy,all my stress was gone! I feel like I got an awesome deal after talking to other people that bought a similar car elsewhere. I will never shop anywhere else!

sjirkovsky
4/20/2016

"Great experience!"

I am very satisfied after having dealt with Bryan Foose at Emich Chevrolet. He was very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. This is a very honest and trustworthy dealership.

Deanna Martinez
4/07/2016

"Great service!"

Very knowledgable, friendly customer service. They were not pushy. Good selection, made the process of purchasing our newest family member painless. We love our new Durango!

Christina A'R Middleton