Emich Chevrolet

Emich Chevrolet
Emich Chevrolet Info

Daniels Long Chevrolet

Stevinson Chevrolet West

"My wife and I hade been looking for a vehicle for the..."

My wife and I hade been looking for a vehicle for the last 1.5 months. Could not find a car that would fit our budget where we live. We found a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze at Emich on autotrader.com on a Tuesday. Called and spoke with Sean, we had several questions the following few days and he was able to answer all of them to the best of his ability. He even went out of his way to take some extra pictures and email them to me. On friday my wife and I went to Emich to look at this vehicle.... we were greeted promptly and felt very comfortable at Emich. Sean didnt come accross as a typical salesman, pushy and annoying. We ended up buying the Cruze and Sean was very helpful and knowledgable about this particular vehicle and answered all the questions we had. The dealership closed a 9pm, we didnt leave until 10:40 pm he was there the whole time making sure everything went as smooth as possible. We are very pleased thus far. Thanks Sean.

Sean Maillot

"My 16 year old earned his license and we were looking for..."

My 16 year old earned his license and we were looking for a used car, a used car! After many trips to the dealership and a lot of walking the lot even on Sundays, they combination of everyone's efforts at Emich actually put me in a new car. The 2012 Chevy Cruze is awesome and it reflects on the teamwork at Emich, it was AWESOME! This is my second new vehicle at Emich and I will be back!

Tom, Mike, Chuck, and Claudette

"Great service from John from the start to the finish, he..."

Great service from John from the start to the finish, he had to take a lot of guff off of the customer and was funny and great to work with. Not the typical car salesman in the fact he was not a phoney guy and worked hard to get the car correct before we headed home to Topeka. The only thing we were not impressed with was the vehicle check list it seemed somebody just check the boxes and did't check the car. But it was a good car experience and one I will remember, Thanks John

John Olmstead

"I first tried to get warranty service at MEDVED in Castle..."

I first tried to get warranty service at MEDVED in Castle Rock but the service manager Steven H. refused to believe there was anything wrong and claimed he could not hear the annoying engine knock. Even after I did my own research and suggested a few possible issues. He proceeded to tell me that blogs and forums are worthless and you can't believe anything they say. Why?? They have nothing to gain and are always willing to help you out by troubleshooting. Blogs and forums are perfect in situations like this when a dealership won't listen. Extremely frustrated by their unwillingness to help, I told him he no longer has my business! So much for customer service from a dealer that sells you a 30,000.00 SUV. I was not going to let the matter rest knowing there was something wrong with my H3. I drive by Emich daily and decided one day to stop and ask them if they service H3's. Paul K. said Yes! we do, he happily listened to my story and an engine recording I supplied. After he listened to the recording he said yes, without a doubt, there is an issue and we'll see what we can do. He didn't try to skirt around the issue and insult my intelligence like the did at MEDVED and he didn't waste one minute of my time. I set an appointment and took my car in on a Thursday morning and by Saturday he called and said it was ready! I couldn't believe it. It was a broken exhaust manifold bolt which is a problem on H3's (found that out on the forum) and was one of the issues I mentioned to MEDVED. It is not only loud and annoying but it's a dangerous issue (http://www.ehow.com/facts_6371150_effect-manifold-exhaust-leaks.html) Thank goodness Emich took my problem seriously and was willing to help!!!!! Thanks Emich. You rock Paul!

Paul Kokes

"My wife and I visited Emich Chevrolet after having some..."

My wife and I visited Emich Chevrolet after having some mechanical issues with our car and decided that the cost of repair was not worth our efforts to fix so we decideed to look at a new Chevy Colrado. As we were browsing the dealerships inventory we were greeted by Michael Ibarra, he was friendly, curteous, professional, and well knowladged. He imediatley showed us to the showroom where we were able to relax in a no pressure atmosphere. He brought us some bottled water he treated us like we were in his own home.He imediatley won our trust, by listening to our needs and finding a way to meet them. Our negociation time was alltogether 30 minutes, he evaluated our trade quickly and fairly, and presented us with the final cost and payments that was above and beyond our expectations..I would highly recomend that you visit Emich Chevrolet for your next new or used car and be sure to ask for Michael Ibarra....

Michael Ibarra

"I went into your dealership with the attitude I would not..."

I went into your dealership with the attitude I would not qualify for a vehicle of my choice . Needless to say Jessie and Jorge had a different opinion. Jessie is very good at his job. He didn't try to put me in something he knew I couldn't afford or qualify for. Whenever I hear anyone talk about going car shopping I will recommend Jessie to them. By the way I love my diamond white 2005 Cadillac. Thank you Jessie for everything. Lena

Jessie Miranda

"Chris O., Joe, John, Bill, Chris B., Jorge..all very..."

Chris O., Joe, John, Bill, Chris B., Jorge..all very friendly, helpful, took the time to listen and answered all my questions. Wanted to make me the best deal that would make me happy. They all helped each other..no competition to try to get the deal. Very busy day for them but they treated me like I was the only customer there. A far cry from when it was Luby..sorry...LFF

Chris Ortiz, Joe Kelley, John Larson, Bill Craft, Chris Breidenbach, Jorge Miranda

"I recently purchased a new 2011 Chevy Camero from Emich..."

I recently purchased a new 2011 Chevy Camero from Emich Chevrolet and had the most pleasant experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Everyone I encountered at Emich was friendly and helpful. What stood out the most for me was the attitude that they were there to assist me in purchasing the vehicle I wanted, the one that would make me happy. There was no "hard-sell" tactic and everything was about me, not what cars they wanted to unload. My salesperson Chris,was delightful. His question to me was "what do you want?" After test driving two vehicles and deciding on what color and features I wanted, the sales manager ran a 200-mile search to find the car I wanted. It was in Laramie, Wyoming, and Emich sent someone up there within a few days to pickup my car. I am loving my new Camero and will (and already have) recommended Emich Chevrolet to friends. After taking delivery of my new car I have not felt like I've been abandoned; my salesperson has kept in touch with me to be sure I was happy with my purchase and to be sure any questions I have get answers. The financing end of my purchase was a beeze, quick and painless, and a great interest rate to boot. Thanks to Emich for a great experience!

Chris Ortez, Chris Breidenbach

"I live in Sparks, Nevada.Brought my 2003 Siverado in for..."

I live in Sparks, Nevada.Brought my 2003 Siverado in for repair I was treated excellent by the service department.As I was waiting for my repairs I started looking around.Ended up trading in my old truck for a 2011 3500 HD.I was treated like a king at this dealership.Wish my hometown dealer was this good.Special thanks to all the employees at this dealership.

david holmes