Emich Chevrolet

2033 S Wadsworth Blvd,
Lakewood, Colorado 80227
Emich Chevrolet Info
About Emich Chevrolet

Emich Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado Welcome and thank you for visiting the site of Emich Chevrolet. We serve Denver and Lakewood with used cars and new Chevrolet vehicles. On our site you will find information on the latest Chevrolet cars available at your Lakewood, CO Chevrolet dealer. In addition to our new and used vehicle inventory we also offer a wide variety of auto repair and auto parts services including oil changes, tire rotations, warranty service, brake service and more. If you have a question please view our hours and directions page, contact us directly or come see us in person. Serving as Your Denver Chevrolet Dealer We are located at 2033 South Wadsworth in Lakewood, Colorado and proudly serve Denver Chevrolet customers. View our hours and directions page to plan your visit. If you are looking for a Denver or Boulder Chevy dealer, check us out first. We offer a fine selection of new Chevrolet vehicles including the Chevy Cruze and the Chevrolet Sonic. We have everything from the Chevy Equinox to the Camaro and Corvette.

About Emich Chevrolet

sethandmegan
4/13/2012

"I went in looking for a large SUV for my family. I..."

I went in looking for a large SUV for my family. I thought there was no way I could afford a BRAND NEW Suburban, let alone one that was fully loaded, so I was looking at some of their used cars. Jake and Greg worked with me and we found I could get into an amazing new car for the right price. Andrew helped with the sale since I had to come back and he also was amazing. They gave us a fair price for our trade ins and Claudette got us through financing quickly and effeciently. We told her we didn't want the "fluff" and she didn't try to sell us on any thing extra. Andrew spent extra time with us to explain all the little features and didn't get impatient with me when I asked a thousand questions.I was also shopping with three small children and they were patient with them and offered us drinks, snacks and toys. The day after I bought the car, I got a call from both Jake and Greg to make sure everything was good with the car and we didn't have any questions. This was the best car buying experience that we have had and I would recommend Emich to anyone looking for a used car or a new Chevy. Thank you so much to Jake, Andrew, Greg, and Claudette! You guys are amazing!

Jake, Andrew, Greg, Claudette

Albertjmart
3/09/2012

"The last 3 times my husband and I have been in with one..."

The last 3 times my husband and I have been in with one of our vehicles, Steve has helped us and has always been very friendly, courteous and helpful. Steve is very knowledgeable and has always been able to answer any questions we might have. He's doing a great job and we've referred many friends to see him.

Steve Bossert

mmitch
3/05/2012

"Just starting out looking at a new Corvette Z06. Worked..."

Just starting out looking at a new Corvette Z06. Worked with Andrew and Mike. Andrew was one of the best I have worked with for knowledge about the Corvette I am interested in and I thought I new everything about it. It was a very busy day and he gave me the attention I appreciate. I learned so much more. Also met with Mike, the GM to discuss the car further, and he also was very good to work with, promising to get me production quantities which is very important to me. I have an old corvette to trade and they are working with me in a very professional manner so far, acting extremely interested in my car that I have owned for over 40 years. Negotiations just starting and I will keep you informed on our progress. So far no pressure and very easy to work with. I have worked with the other dealer in Northern Colorado and left contact information for the car I want, only to never hear from them again. Corvett owners, Emich treats you like you want to be treated,---- so far.

Andrew and Mike, GM

Eldo_short
2/29/2012

"This was a great experience for my family and I. All..."

This was a great experience for my family and I. All staff was friendly and made us feel welcomed, including our 2 children. We got a great deal on our new vehicle. We got a sunroof installed in our new vehicle, and they gave us a rental car to use.

Delmar

llenaj13
11/26/2011

"Very helpful and great service. James Ludlum helped us to..."

Very helpful and great service. James Ludlum helped us to stay within our budget and got the perfect car for my growing family. I highly recommend this dealership for buying a great car and not feeling rushed into buying something.

James Ludlum

HotTtJaVa
11/09/2011

"I took my car in for a factory recall on my 2004 Tahoe..."

I took my car in for a factory recall on my 2004 Tahoe for the HVAC unit which would not fully function on 1 or 2, but was working great on 3,4, and 5 for a/c and heating. They replaced my factory recall on this unit for me; however, when I took my car home I noticed that my a/c would not work on my driver side, but was working properly everywhere else in the vehicle. A friend who looked at my vehicle said that it was probably a flipped solenoid from when they had done the work on my vehicle, so I went back to them since it was pretty strange that this broke down on me immediately after having them do some FREE work on my vehicle. However, when I got there they informed that it was not a solenoid but they knew immediately what the problem was and that it would take at least 8 hours to get to problem just to diagnose it. They also informed me that it had nothing to do with them replacing the HVAC system and that this was just some crazy coincidence. They also told me that it would be very expensive to fix the problem and that I was SOL. I took it in for a small recall and now I have $650 fee just to look at it even though my a/c unit worked completely fine before this work was done now I have no a/c and only scumbags to work with. I suggest that if you have any recalls to be done DO NOT take it here they will just send you in a loop and make you pay for it! We all know how MedVed chevy can be untrustworthy, but this is on a whole other level. This happened immediately after they worked on my vehicle and is just ridiculous that they won't take credit for their mistakes/what they did to my vehicle! I suggest going anywhere but here if you need to get work done on your vehicle! P.S. I am a 25 year old single white female that they thought they could just take advantage of, of course, big surprise there.

Steve Bossert

WBrown1969
9/02/2011

"I made the severe mistake of looking for a new car at..."

I made the severe mistake of looking for a new car at Emich. The salesman seemed nice and knowledgable, but the GM, Mike J was shocking. When I showed up, he was pacing in front of the main entrance yelling at someone on his cell phone. I thought he was just a customer without any idea of public courtesy. Then, about 30 minutes later, I saw him yelling at someone in the showroom. When I asked the salesperson who that was, he told me it was actually the GM of the store. After the sheer embarrassment cast down on that poor guy he was yelling at, and just about everyone else in the showroom, all Chris could say was, "I'm so sorry." Needless to say, I left. I can only imagine if I bought something at this store and ran into a situation that required the GM's input/attention. No thanks. I bought from Stevenson instead.

Chris (i think) Mike J. The GM

jhandy
8/26/2011

"I love my new car and Sean at Emich was very helpful in..."

I love my new car and Sean at Emich was very helpful in making my new purchase happen. I have and will continue to recommend him and Emich Chevrolet!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sean Maillot

silvyman
8/22/2011

"My wife and I hade been looking for a vehicle for the..."

My wife and I hade been looking for a vehicle for the last 1.5 months. Could not find a car that would fit our budget where we live. We found a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze at Emich on autotrader.com on a Tuesday. Called and spoke with Sean, we had several questions the following few days and he was able to answer all of them to the best of his ability. He even went out of his way to take some extra pictures and email them to me. On friday my wife and I went to Emich to look at this vehicle.... we were greeted promptly and felt very comfortable at Emich. Sean didnt come accross as a typical salesman, pushy and annoying. We ended up buying the Cruze and Sean was very helpful and knowledgable about this particular vehicle and answered all the questions we had. The dealership closed a 9pm, we didnt leave until 10:40 pm he was there the whole time making sure everything went as smooth as possible. We are very pleased thus far. Thanks Sean.

Sean Maillot

splane
8/21/2011

"My 16 year old earned his license and we were looking for..."

My 16 year old earned his license and we were looking for a used car, a used car! After many trips to the dealership and a lot of walking the lot even on Sundays, they combination of everyone's efforts at Emich actually put me in a new car. The 2012 Chevy Cruze is awesome and it reflects on the teamwork at Emich, it was AWESOME! This is my second new vehicle at Emich and I will be back!

Tom, Mike, Chuck, and Claudette