Emich Chevrolet

2033 S Wadsworth Blvd,
Lakewood, Colorado 80227
Emich Chevrolet Info
About Emich Chevrolet

Emich Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado Welcome and thank you for visiting the site of Emich Chevrolet. We serve Denver and Lakewood with used cars and new Chevrolet vehicles. On our site you will find information on the latest Chevrolet cars available at your Lakewood, CO Chevrolet dealer. In addition to our new and used vehicle inventory we also offer a wide variety of auto repair and auto parts services including oil changes, tire rotations, warranty service, brake service and more. If you have a question please view our hours and directions page, contact us directly or come see us in person. Serving as Your Denver Chevrolet Dealer We are located at 2033 South Wadsworth in Lakewood, Colorado and proudly serve Denver Chevrolet customers. View our hours and directions page to plan your visit. If you are looking for a Denver or Boulder Chevy dealer, check us out first. We offer a fine selection of new Chevrolet vehicles including the Chevy Cruze and the Chevrolet Sonic. We have everything from the Chevy Equinox to the Camaro and Corvette.

About Emich Chevrolet

colbirdie
12/14/2015

"Excellence in Customer Service"

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Colt Emich for providing the best customer service! The amount of time he invested in our purchase answering questions and searching for information was greatly appreciated. It is always refreshing to conduct business with knowledgeable professionals. Thanks for making this such an effortless purchase for us! Will definitely recommend and refer family and friends.

Cotim22
12/12/2015

"Extremely helpful and friendly."

Colt Emich was my salesman and heloped every step of the way. He showed me several different vehicles that matched what I wanted, as well as encouraged me to drive each one to make sure I was completely satisfied. He was also knowledgeable about every aspect of the trucks we were driving and had no problems answering questions. it came time to make the deal, there were no suprises and the price was extremely fair. The integrity, honesty, and friendliness of the people at this dealership have won a lifetime customer.

Bonnie Scovield
11/23/2015

"No stress and very helpful."

James Ludlum was my salesman and he was very patient with me and understood what I was looking for in my next car of purchase. I would come back and see James when my son is ready to buy a used car. Thank you James!!

chevygirl21
11/16/2015

"Very Helpful and Down to Earth"

They did the best they could to get me into the car I wanted, and when that particular one was not available they made me a great deal on another vehicle! Good service!

Bill H - 2015 Impala
11/13/2015

"Best experience ever"

Knew the vehicle I wanted and found it at Emich. I began my contact with them via the internet and was treated exceptionally well by Cristina, who went out of her way to send me photos, pricing info and schedule a time to work with me. Unfortunately, Cristina was out of the office on the day I went to purchase my car; but I had and equally awesome experience working with James and Claudette. By far, the friendliest environment I have ever worked with when purchasing a car. James went out of his way to assist me and answer all my questions and Claudette...well, what can I say- best finance manager EVER! I would go out of my way to recommend this dealership and their employees! While everyone I interacted with was awesome, my only regret is that I did not get to meet Cristina, she treated me very, very well from the get-go! Felt like doing business with family (you know, the good ones, not the family you deny is related to you!)

Cristina Middleton

bxdunc2
11/13/2015

"great deal and great service"

Not only did I get a great deal but had excellent service after the fact. (I even had the opportunity to speak with the owner of the dealership for a while, how often does that happen?) My sales person, Christina, was great to work with and she helped me secure a wonderful truck at an unbelievable price. And after the sale she great with communication and great at tracking down a few things that were to come with the truck... and we are talking 2 months after the sale that she was still very helpful and engaged. In the service department I dealt with Brittany and she was very helpful as well. I even had to communicate with some of the parts folks and I can say that they were easily the most engaged and helpful members of a dealer staff that I have ever worked with. All around a great experience from the sales people, sales manager, owner, right down to the parts and service department. Not often I get to write a review this good surrounding all aspects and employees of any business. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Christina and Brittany

Christian Serrato
11/09/2015

"AMAZING! "

Tom Hardin, was a great salesmen, he was patient with me and answered all my questions I had as a first time buyer. I'll refer him to friends and family when their looking for a vehicle. Definitely going back with him for my next vehicle purchase!

karrie54
11/08/2015

"Best car buying experience ever! "

I went in to buy my first car and the employees at Emich Chevrolet made the process so quick and easy. They listened to my wants and needs and gave me a great deal. My sales man was Jon Mandich. He had a totally non- pressure approach and was very accommodating. I left completely satisfied and will continue to go to Emich for all my car buying or service needs.

housefly
11/07/2015

"New to the review......."

I usually don't take the time to review a day at a dealership, but I would like to take the time to share my recent experience from Emich Chevrolet. First of all the staff and sales members that I worked with carried themselves professionally, but also shared a sense of friendship with they're attitudes, something I don't see much in todays world of sales and service. I had the pleasure of working with Christina from the moment I walked in, and was soon introduced to John. Together the two worked together staying one step in front of the other. Both of them helped me through my purchase exactly the way I would see myself performing the service. Again, thank you Emich.

Christina

rowdy
11/04/2015

"fantastic sales lady"

she made the purchase of a suv very easy and helpful. she is very caring about her customers and wants to help as much as she can. makes you feel very well liked.

christina middleton