Emich Chevrolet

2033 S Wadsworth Blvd,
Lakewood, Colorado 80227
Emich Chevrolet Info
About Emich Chevrolet

Emich Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado Welcome and thank you for visiting the site of Emich Chevrolet. We serve Denver and Lakewood with used cars and new Chevrolet vehicles. On our site you will find information on the latest Chevrolet cars available at your Lakewood, CO Chevrolet dealer. In addition to our new and used vehicle inventory we also offer a wide variety of auto repair and auto parts services including oil changes, tire rotations, warranty service, brake service and more. If you have a question please view our hours and directions page, contact us directly or come see us in person. Serving as Your Denver Chevrolet Dealer We are located at 2033 South Wadsworth in Lakewood, Colorado and proudly serve Denver Chevrolet customers. View our hours and directions page to plan your visit. If you are looking for a Denver or Boulder Chevy dealer, check us out first. We offer a fine selection of new Chevrolet vehicles including the Chevy Cruze and the Chevrolet Sonic. We have everything from the Chevy Equinox to the Camaro and Corvette.

About Emich Chevrolet

Michael777cruze
1/26/2016

"Amazing."

The Chevy experience is truly felt at Emixh Chevrolet. I could not be more satisfied with the customer service, and quality. I love my new car, and looking toward being in the Chevy family.

Goblue1497
1/19/2016

"Great customer service "

I went with my mom yesterday to find her a new car. We were lucky enough to have Colt help us. He Is very knowledgeable and did not put any unnecessary pressure on us. Colt was very knowledgeable about the Chevrolet Cruze. He answered all of our questions,even helped out with different options (buying vs. leasing). Joel who did all the finishing paperwork was very professional and made the process actually enjoyable. Can't say enough good things about all involved in the buying process . If you want a dealer/dealership that won't are you the minute you drive in then this is the place for you.

2500HD
1/15/2016

"Ask for Colt"

We had been looking for a Silverado 2500HD for over a year but kept failing to find the right combination of price and features. We found our way to Emich and connected with Colt Emich. At 53 years of age, I've purchased a number of cars and have become pretty cynical about dealing with salesmen. Colt changed that. He was extremely prompt and informative in answering my questions before we drove to Denver to see the vehicle. When we arrived he helped us understand the pros an cons of purchasing a diesel and walked us through some of the details that newbies to diesels need to know. At no time during the process was there any pressure to purchase. Just polite, prompt, informative service. It was a relaxed, refreshing experience and I recommend Emich and Colt to anyone looking for a vehicle.

burkestruck
1/13/2016

"Great buying experience"

After 5 other dealerships looking for the truck I wanted Bryan with Emich came through. The purchase was easy and the service department was welcoming as well. I will buy from them again and recommend without a second thought.

yhe big o
12/22/2015

"The best vehicle buying experience in 39 years ."

My sales person Tom Hardin is the best salesman I have ever delt with in 39 years and 33 vehicle purchases. the sales manager Anthony,finance manager Joel,Service advisor Don Mulhauser,and parts man Rico all made me feel like family,and right at home,no stress,no hassle.

doubled
12/21/2015

"Satisfying buying experience"

I went in to service with a 2007 Trailblazer that needed a new transfer box with 4 wheel/2 wheel drive problems. After diagnostic it was determined that it would cost $2600 to fix. Also needed brakes for another $700. Service guy said "if you've been thinking of buying a new car, this is the time". I had given it a thought. I worked with Colt Emich who couldn't have been any nicer or knowledgeable about buying or leasing a new car. It was such a pleasant and satisfying experience. Old myths about car salesmen, and especially for women, should be banished. I felt great afterwards. Also have to mention Joel Rangel, the finance guy. Both men made this a great day. Thanks. I sure will recommend Emich and especially Colt to my friends.

colbirdie
12/14/2015

"Excellence in Customer Service"

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Colt Emich for providing the best customer service! The amount of time he invested in our purchase answering questions and searching for information was greatly appreciated. It is always refreshing to conduct business with knowledgeable professionals. Thanks for making this such an effortless purchase for us! Will definitely recommend and refer family and friends.

Cotim22
12/12/2015

"Extremely helpful and friendly."

Colt Emich was my salesman and heloped every step of the way. He showed me several different vehicles that matched what I wanted, as well as encouraged me to drive each one to make sure I was completely satisfied. He was also knowledgeable about every aspect of the trucks we were driving and had no problems answering questions. it came time to make the deal, there were no suprises and the price was extremely fair. The integrity, honesty, and friendliness of the people at this dealership have won a lifetime customer.

Bonnie Scovield
11/23/2015

"No stress and very helpful."

James Ludlum was my salesman and he was very patient with me and understood what I was looking for in my next car of purchase. I would come back and see James when my son is ready to buy a used car. Thank you James!!

chevygirl21
11/16/2015

"Very Helpful and Down to Earth"

They did the best they could to get me into the car I wanted, and when that particular one was not available they made me a great deal on another vehicle! Good service!

Reviews of Colt Emich