Emich Chevrolet

Sales Professional
John Mandich, Sales Consultant, Emich Chevrolet

John Mandich

May 23, 2017

"Excellent Service and Great Customer Appreciation"

- MisterK

Matt Laramy was great to work with on a purchase of a new 2017 Chevy Corvette, as he waited while I made decisions on what I wanted to do and absolutely no pressure. Wade Seymour was good to work with also as I believe his title is Used Car Sales Manager and he help with my 2009 Chevy Corvette trade in on this new Corvette. Went in for alignment and oil change and came out with a new Vette. Thanks to this team as I have never felt more relaxed purchasing a car in my 35 years of buying them. Respectfully KarlK

Matthew Laramy
Wade Seymour
Don Mulhauser
Chevy The Dog

May 22, 2017

"Perfect!"

- MikeEmmons

Ryan was outstanding to work with. The whole process was very smooth and there was no pressure to buy. He was very accommodating with all aspects, even when it came to one of my energetic kids that wanted to get into everything. I will work with Ryan again and refer anyone to him as well. Awesome job!

Ryan Meyers

May 21, 2017

"A few bumps in the road but one satisfied customer..."

- Mustang girl gone Chevy

I had always been a Mustang girl but when I laid eyes on the newest design of the Camaro, I knew I had to make the switch. It was easy to find my car because Emich had the exact vehicle that I wanted. I had met saleswoman Christina Middleton when I went in to the dealership to pick up some information on the Camaros and I asked for her when I returned for the test drive because she was friendly and helpful. I had no idea that I would end up getting to know her as well as I did. There were several complications with the purchase. First, there was a misunderstanding regarding the purchase price (Christina was not involved in the discussion in question) and second, the vehicle had some minor damage from transit. While there were times when the situation was frustrating, I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with everyone I dealt with at the dealership. The misunderstanding on the purchase price was resolved in my favor and Christina went out of her way to ensure that everything on the vehicle was restored to perfection. The work was flawless and my Camaro looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. While we were coordinating the repairs, Christina was always responsive to emails and telephone calls and unfailingly pleasant with my sometimes obsessive need to have the car "perfect." To top everything off, she gifted me with a Chevy baseball hat to cement my transition from a Ford owner to a Chevy girl. I highly recommend Emich Chevrolet for a car purchase. Just ask for Christina Middleton and you will have no regrets.

Emich Chevrolet, Lakewood, CO, 80227