Emich Chevrolet

2033 S Wadsworth Blvd,
Lakewood, Colorado 80227
Emich Chevrolet Info
About Emich Chevrolet

Emich Chevrolet in Lakewood, Colorado Welcome and thank you for visiting the site of Emich Chevrolet. We serve Denver and Lakewood with used cars and new Chevrolet vehicles. On our site you will find information on the latest Chevrolet cars available at your Lakewood, CO Chevrolet dealer. In addition to our new and used vehicle inventory we also offer a wide variety of auto repair and auto parts services including oil changes, tire rotations, warranty service, brake service and more. If you have a question please view our hours and directions page, contact us directly or come see us in person. Serving as Your Denver Chevrolet Dealer We are located at 2033 South Wadsworth in Lakewood, Colorado and proudly serve Denver Chevrolet customers. View our hours and directions page to plan your visit. If you are looking for a Denver or Boulder Chevy dealer, check us out first. We offer a fine selection of new Chevrolet vehicles including the Chevy Cruze and the Chevrolet Sonic. We have everything from the Chevy Equinox to the Camaro and Corvette.

About Emich Chevrolet

Stephanie Macomber
3/17/2016

"Best dealership experience I've seen"

As a first-time car-buyer (besides the car I purchased from an acquaintance), I had a great experience at Emich Chevrolet. I did not feel pressured to make any particular decisions, but was encouraged to make the best decisions for my situation. I went to the dealership knowing what I wanted to lease, and Colt, Jon, and everyone else I interacted with were very helpful. Everyone is agreeable and genuinely helpful.

Andrew Espinoza

cmm
3/01/2016

"fine experience."

they did a good job. It was an odd situation at first but ultimately they rectified the matter and made things better basically. And that's about it.

Not sure.

rodneyjc49ers
2/28/2016

"best car buying in Denver"

I just want to say buying a car from Emich for our 2nd time was great awesome customer service i highly recomend EMICH chevrolet COLT EMICH was fantastic in getting us into a suv that we just love at a payment that really worked for us i highly reccomened colt and Emich chevrolet

Geezenthal
2/26/2016

"Great experience!"

Colt was helpful, friendly and accommodating. Low pressure atmosphere and easy process. Overall the experience was very positive and I would definitely consider visiting this dealership for future purchases.

checklst
2/19/2016

"Internet purchase"

Tom Hardin (sales man) was vary professional and told me everything I needed to know to make the sale easy as possible. Not an easy task when the buyer is half way across the country. I would buy from the dealer again

Chantz
2/10/2016

"New vehicle"

My experience in purchasing a new vehicle was great!!! Colt was knowledgeable about the what features all of the Tahoe's have and how they all work. It was really helpful in picking the right Tahoe for me.

Rbrook
1/30/2016

"Great experience"

Overall the best car buying experience I've had. Colt was professional, helpful , and knowledgable. I had a specific color/model/trim request and Colt was able to track down the only vehicle to match that request. The price was fair and they were great accommodating all my scheduling restrictions. Would definitely recommend using Colt and the team at Emich.

Michael777cruze
1/26/2016

"Amazing."

The Chevy experience is truly felt at Emixh Chevrolet. I could not be more satisfied with the customer service, and quality. I love my new car, and looking toward being in the Chevy family.

Goblue1497
1/19/2016

"Great customer service "

I went with my mom yesterday to find her a new car. We were lucky enough to have Colt help us. He Is very knowledgeable and did not put any unnecessary pressure on us. Colt was very knowledgeable about the Chevrolet Cruze. He answered all of our questions,even helped out with different options (buying vs. leasing). Joel who did all the finishing paperwork was very professional and made the process actually enjoyable. Can't say enough good things about all involved in the buying process . If you want a dealer/dealership that won't are you the minute you drive in then this is the place for you.

2500HD
1/15/2016

"Ask for Colt"

We had been looking for a Silverado 2500HD for over a year but kept failing to find the right combination of price and features. We found our way to Emich and connected with Colt Emich. At 53 years of age, I've purchased a number of cars and have become pretty cynical about dealing with salesmen. Colt changed that. He was extremely prompt and informative in answering my questions before we drove to Denver to see the vehicle. When we arrived he helped us understand the pros an cons of purchasing a diesel and walked us through some of the details that newbies to diesels need to know. At no time during the process was there any pressure to purchase. Just polite, prompt, informative service. It was a relaxed, refreshing experience and I recommend Emich and Colt to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Colt Emich