Emich Chevrolet

Sales Professional
Jon Mandich, Sales Consultant, Emich Chevrolet

Jon Mandich

July 25, 2017

"Great Expierence at Emich with Jay Walker"

- norie60

Jay Walker made my purchase effortless from the time I spoke to him on the phone and gave him details of what I needed he was very responsive. He worked on a deal for me and by the time I left work and met with him that evening everything just came together. And the deal was done! He was Great! Also Joel in finance was very helpful! Great Team!!

Jarom Walker
Joel Rangel

July 24, 2017

"Friendly environment, trusted salesman and service!"

- bram789

I purchased a 2014 Cruze Lt with the trusty guidance of Jarom Walker. This was my first car buying experience (for a very nervous person) and they made it a great one! Jarom is very knowledgeable and made finding the right vehicle for me a breeze. He communicated with me quickly by phone and email prior to me even coming to the dealership for my test drive. Very patient and informative! He was fast, organized and had the paperwork ready so that I could get in quickly with financing. The whole process was smooth start to end and I am one satisfied customer! Already recommending Emich and these guys to friends and family!

Jarom Walker
Marcus Mackey

July 24, 2017

"Always willing to help"

- Losh, Jon43

Cameron and Emich are awesome! They worked extremely hard to get me in my new truck. This is my 3rd vehicle with them and all 3 times Emich has gone above and beyond to insure they get me in what I wanted.

Cameron Benzel