Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

374 Sylvan Ave,
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632
Englewood Cliffs Cadillac Info
About Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

The all-new NJ Cadillac Dealer, Englewood Cliffs Cadillac, is committed to providing Cadillac customers in NJ, NY and PA with exemplary service. As your newest NJ Cadillac dealer, we offer a state-of-the-art Cadillac Service & Repair, Genuine Cadillac Parts, and one of the largest selections used and new Cadillac cars in New Jersey. Cadillac enthusiasts can preview the entire line of Cadillac models including the 2013 Cadillac ATS, CTS, SRX, XTS and the Cadillac Escalade SUV. Our experienced Finance Team offers affordable financing options on any new Cadillac or Certified Pre-owned Cadillac Car, Crossover or SUV. Receive dependable, certified Cadillac Service 6 days a week, with extended hours on Saturday from 7AM-6PM. In addition, NJ Cadillac customers can find online coupons for Cadillac Service and maintenance. We invite you to visit our all- new NJ Cadillac Dealership and Cadillac Service & Parts Center in Englewood Cliffs NJ. Our professional team of multi-lingual Cadillac professionals look forward to earning your business and exceeding your expectations.

About Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Sgtpeper
8/07/2016

"These are professionals who care about their customers!!!"

Went to this dealership 5 years ago and it was just terrible; trust me my wife and I walked out on them! BIG, BIG, BIG turn around since new management took over. Their commitment to excellence is their main concern. Onur is the associate I dealt with and this man delivered on EVERYTHING he said to me. He was just fantastic and went out of his way to please me. I never purchased a car so fast. I told him what I wanted and he delivered on EVERYTHING! Paul (Manager)and Michael (finance) are truly just professionals and their ultimate objective is to insure YOU, the customer is satisfied. In speaking with Antonio Pierce you can tell, his goal is to insure his associates treat their customers with RESECT. I can say he achieved this goal! We purchased another Cadillac 2 years ago, and while that dealership was very good, Englewood Cliffs Cadillac is EXCELLENT!!! I will now bring that car to be serviced at this dealership as well. Thank you guys and I JUST LOVE MY XTS!!!!

Onur, Paul, and Michael

bakunn123
8/02/2016

"recommend!"

Our sales person Abdul was very good to us. Not pushy, smart, and gave us what we wanted. We wanted the low end Cadallac that we could afford. There were no hidden fees, and we trusted him. trusting dealerships is not easy. We buy leases every 3 years so we are skeptical, but your dealership is the exception. Also, Holly at the front desk is such a delight to families. Keep her! Also the used car manager was very kind to us as well as the Managing Director of the place. He came to greet us at the end. I would recommend this dealership!

Nick P
6/12/2016

"The Best "

Absolutely breathtaking sales experience, extremely accommodating and very pleasant to boot. I came in to look at a used 2013 Cadillac ATS with a manual transmission and trade in my 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer. I drove almost 4 hours from Massachusetts to this place and was not disappointed by either the vehicle or dealership. The sales staff I dealt with (Michael Carter and Frank) listened to me, answered my questions and complied with every reasonable request I made. Frank (used car sales manager) made every effort to ensure the vehicle was satisfactory and corrected any issues it had before purchase. Diane Gluhm assisted me with the process of legally picking up the vehicle to comply with my state's (MA) RMV regulations with absolute ease. When I came time to sort out numbers my salesperson, Michael Carter, we did so in person and confirmed via email. The finance manager (Andrew Nam) stuck with the numbers and did not attempt any deviations from the plan and I had very streamlined and easy in and out purchase of the vehicle. While I was forced to drive a long distance for the specific used car I wanted I am thankful it wound up at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac. They alone are well worth driving 4 hours away for! I would recommend this dealer anyone with a pulse. They truly exceeded my expectations.

Michael Carter, Frank, Diane Gluhm, Andrew Nam

SonyaO
5/04/2016

"Excellent customer service experience."

Excellent experience. Our sales person Jaimie Guzman provided us with excellent customer service and assisted us to get the process completed in a timely manner.

Jaimie Guzman

ctani
1/21/2016

"Amazing Experience!! "

Rob and Evelyn were wonderful! They made the entire process of taking my 2013 Cadillac ATS back as a pull ahead and getting me into the 2016 SRX a breeze! Whenever I've gone to car dealerships in the past it's always been hours worth of sitting, waiting, talking and negotiating, however not at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac. It was the least amount of time I've ever spent at a dealer to purchase/lease a new vehicle and it was by far the easiest. From start to finish it was a great experience, by far the best experience I've had at a dealership. I felt welcome there and the entire staff was courteous, polite and friendly. Evelyn made sure that I was in the vehicle and driving away as quickly as possible and she made sure that I was completely satisfied. I have already recommended Englewood Cliffs to people and I will continue to. Thank you for a memorable experience to the entire Englewood Cliffs staff, but especially to Rob and Evelyn!!

Evelyn Batista, Robert Steiman

nyankees8
12/14/2015

"Go to Jerome!! Best experience you'll have as a buyer!"

Jerome and the team at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac were extremely helpful, and the environment is non pressure! Great Service! I highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a new Cadillac to go here!

Taher Sallam
3/21/2015

"Great Dealership!"

This is by far one of the best dealerships that I have ever been to. Employees are friendly and efficient. Highly recommended, would go back!

FranM321
1/30/2015

"Friendly staff"

Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. They worked with us to get best car within our price limit. We originally came here because William Felbaum helped us when the prior company went out of business, but found a wonderful sales person in Sean

Sean Pereira
Jonathan Lotz

EdgewaterConstruction
1/21/2015

"Horrible Service Experience, Called To Rectify,No Return Cal"

On Monday the 19th of January I called the dealership to see when they would be able to perform an oil change service as there was a coupon online for a FREE service for all first time customers. I was scheduled for 2:00pm. I arrived at the dealership at 1:45pm. I was written up by the service manager Mr. Fontana and I explained to him this is my first visit and I also have other Cadillac products and a corvette. I am looking for a new dealership to service my vehicles and the coupon brought me in. I sat and waited for 2 hours and 17 mins and I asked the service consultant Walter when my truck would be done and if it needed anything. He said sorry for the long wait and its being washed, and if I didn't want to wait he would give me a voucher. I was already there for 2 hrs. and 17 mins, what's another 20mins with no one giving me status of my vehicle. Finally I was told my vehicle was completed, I asked for a copy of my multipoint and I wasn't given one. I left the dealership and checked my tire pressures and there was a 15 to 20 psi difference in the all 4 tires either over inflated or under inflated, I went to use my washers and they didn't fill my washer fluid, wait there is more....They told me I didn't need anything ...I checked my air filter and it was literally clogged... as I also explained to them this is my work site escalade, so you would think they would be able to check such items. SO that tells me they didn't check anything that the invoice said and all they did was change the oil if they even did that....I wouldn't know...I called the next morning and spoke to Walter and explained my distrust and what occurred, he apologized many times and I requested Tom Fontana to call me ASAP. Well guess what, I never received a call, like all car dealerships this guys afraid to here his department doesn't do what the paperwork says and who would have paid for my tires from what they did. I said to Walter If you told me I needed $5000.00 worth of work I would have said take me home to get my 2015 Escalade and keep the 2008 and let me know when its done......GREAT FIRST VISIT and ONLY.....Double check your vehicle when you leave that place, as they do not do what they say or even return calls.....I will be contacting the BBB and issuing a consumer/consumer alert for falsifying documents in regards to what they state. If I was called back and a resolution offered to me, even just relook over the vehicle and adjust the tire pressures WHILE I watch, I would have been happy. But now I am pissed off!

Professor Lydia
1/21/2015

"Excellent and responsive leadership!!!!"

The sales department is accommodating and professional. They did an exceptional job locating a beautiful XTS. I would never go anywhere else. Thank you Sean P. (GSM - Mr. Kevorkian)

Sean Pereira