Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Finance

September 13, 2017

"Best of the Best!"

- Precious

This was a FIVE STAR buying experience from beginning to end. Not only was everyone at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac friendly and attentive, but they were professional and knowledgeable without being condescending. They made me and my family feel comfortable in their beautiful showroom, exploring the different Cadillac models and were extremely patient in answering any and all questions. There was no pressure to act quickly but rather it was more important to them that I be happy and comfortable with whatever decisions I made. Any advise they provided was sound and made for a more informed decision on my part. Once I had decided on the model and trim of the CT6 along with the packages and color that I wanted, Englewood Cliffs Cadillac (specifically my team of Larry, Edward, and Steve) made the rest of the process seemed effortless. Since I was purchasing a 2017 at the end of the model year, I knew my selection would need to come from available inventory and that finding exactly what I wanted might be impossible. Well as it turned out nothing is impossible with this dealership, They researched and found my CT6 at another dealership, exactly as I had requested and it even had some additional bells and whistles that did not throw the whole pricing out of whack. They took care of all the necessary arrangements and had my car ready for me to take possession within in a day. Top notch service....they are truly the best of the best in my book and serve as the gold star model of how all dealerships should work! Thank you for such a great car buying experience. I look forward to having my car serviced by this dealership...I highly recommend Englewood Cliffs Cadillac for your next purchase!!!

Evelyn Batista
Larry Haley
Steve Tancona
Other Employees : Edward Dandry who is also five stars!

September 06, 2017

"Highly recommend "

- ThenCTS

Mike and Englewood Cliffs Cadillac made for a very enjoyable buying experience. Everything was done fast and to perfection. I would highly recommend to anyone.

August 19, 2017

"great hospitality and service "

- Big george

Called Mike set up an appointment helped me find my dream truck , worked with me with the price and price for my trade in , all in one day great business and good people to do business with , experience was A1

Used 2016 Cadillac SRX, $34900