Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Makes: Cadillac|Service Center

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac Info
About Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

The all-new NJ Cadillac Dealer, Englewood Cliffs Cadillac, is committed to providing Cadillac customers in NJ, NY and PA with exemplary service. As your newest NJ Cadillac dealer, we offer a state-of-the-art Cadillac Service & Repair, Genuine Cadillac Parts, and one of the largest selections used and new Cadillac cars in New Jersey. Cadillac enthusiasts can preview the entire line of Cadillac models including the 2013 Cadillac ATS, CTS, SRX, XTS and the Cadillac Escalade SUV. Our experienced Finance Team offers affordable financing options on any new Cadillac or Certified Pre-owned Cadillac Car, Crossover or SUV. Receive dependable, certified Cadillac Service 6 days a week, with extended hours on Saturday from 7AM-6PM. In addition, NJ Cadillac customers can find online coupons for Cadillac Service and maintenance. We invite you to visit our all- new NJ Cadillac Dealership and Cadillac Service & Parts Center in Englewood Cliffs NJ. Our professional team of multi-lingual Cadillac professionals look forward to earning your business and exceeding your expectations.

About Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

"Sean P"

Extremely wam and welcoming. Sean was the most knowledgeable and best auto salesman I have ever dealt with. I am a car person and have purchased many cars,a wonderful experience.

"Outright lied to us"

This place is a joke. They 100% lied when they told us that they would buy my car even if we didn't lease a new Cadillac. When we went there they backed out of the deal. Will never go back.....

"Buyer Beware, terrible service and follow through!"

What a terrible experience I had with this dealership. I purchased a used Chrysler 200 Limited recently and paid cash. Everyone was responsive and friendly up until they had my money ( typical car dealership ). They failed to follow up or file my paperwork on time or properly resulting in my temp plates expiring before obtaining my plates. The dealership then expected me drop everything to rush around to obtain further paperwork for them (3 days before plates expired on a Thursday). They left me with zero options, zero empathy and felt their best course of action was to refund my licensing fees and walk away from problem leaving me to fix it now myself after my temp plates have expired. I will never deal with these crooks again. This is one of many bad reviews I intend to leave anywhere I can find to leave one. Thanks for nothing Jonathan Lotz, Sean Pereira and the entire crack staff at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac.

"PHENOMENAL!!!"

In this time of GM recall hysteria, it is so reassuring to know that my Cadillac XLR roadster is in the hands of Mr. Fontana and his crew at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac. I was greeted quickly and after the initial diagnostic assessment of the problem, I was informed what would be done. The repair was in a timely manner and the professionalism shown was very much appreciated and without equal. As a physician, they respected my time. The waiting area is very comfortable and thoughtful. I would highly recommend anyone who is a Cadillac owner to come to Englewood Cliffs Cadillac for their future purchases and their extraordinary service.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with s. We appreciate your business. It was our pleasure to assist you. Thomas Fontana Service Manager Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

"Delivering excellence"

This is truly a crown jewel car dealerships. I've been in for service of my beautiful Cadillac CTS and everyone from the sales and service department is such a pleasure. When I purchase a vehicle or have it serviced I prefer to be treated the way I would treat someone.....with politeness and respect. This dealership and it's staff does just that. I always feel good when I enter the dealership, while I'm there and on the drive home. I highly recommend anyone considering the purchase of a vehicle or just to have their car serviced to visit englewood Cadillac. I give them a heartfelt thanks. I look forward to many more miles of excellence from my Cadillac.

service department staff

"My experience was surprisingly very pleasant. I had a..."

My experience was surprisingly very pleasant. I had a concern about my car buying experience and the owner Antonio Pierce assisted me. I was treated with amazing professionalism and sincere compassion. This is a rare quality to find an owner in a dealership to actually speak to the customer. I would definitely recommend any one in the tri-state area to buy Cadillacs here.

Antonio Pierce

"I had the pleasure of stopping in and ultimately buying a..."

I had the pleasure of stopping in and ultimately buying a 2014 SRX from Gino Blanco at Englewood Cadillac. From the initial introduction all the way though the purchase of the vehicle he was extremely personal, courteous, and showed my wife and I how to operate everything on the vehicle. He listened to what we wanted in the car and took the time to answer all of our questions and made sure we were satisfied with the selections. I would highly recommend Gino and the Englewood Cliffs Cadillac dealership to anyone looking to purchase there next car.

March 07, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your New Cadillac SRX and thank you for your business. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Welcome to the Englewood Cliffs Cadillac family! Vatche Kevorkian General Sales Manager Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

"Englewood Clilffs Cadillac offers white glove, red carpet..."

Englewood Clilffs Cadillac offers white glove, red carpet service. The sales team and finance officer are professional, respectful, and personable. They walked me through the sale of a pre-owned certified 2011 SRX comfortably making sure I completely understood all costs and fees. Abeth Vincent and Robert Steiman accommodated all my requests and made sure I was 100% satisfied with my new purchase. Abeth oriented me to my new SRX with a fine-tooth comb making sure I understood each and every luxury feature included in the car as well as setting up my Sirius radio and On-Star account. Thank you Abeth!

Abeth Vincent, Robert Steiman, George Reyes

March 07, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your Pre-Owned SRX. It was our pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Englewood Cliffs Cadillac family! Vatche Kevorkian General Sales Manager Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

"I bought a 2010 Lexus RX 350 recently and I can't be..."

I bought a 2010 Lexus RX 350 recently and I can't be more happy with what I got. They had excellent customer service. The person who helped me was Mr.Albert Vincent. He was very nice, honest, and friendly. The car I got came in excellent shape. It was clean, and looks very new. I am very satisfied with what I purchased. The price was decent and affordable, and this dealer didn't try to overprice like some of the other companies. I had a very satisfied overall experience. Thank you, Englewood Cliffs Cadillac! -Peter.

Albert Vincent

March 07, 2014

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. It was our pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs. Thank you for your business and welcome to te Englewood Cliffs Cadillac family. Vatche Kevorkian General Sales Manager Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

"The dealership was beautiful and clean. The salespeople..."

The dealership was beautiful and clean. The salespeople are BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, FRIENDLY AND CARING. I am a fanatic, the salesman who helped me, Miguel Corominas was sooo patient with me, never once, did I detected any frustration. We were there for 7 hours. He couldn't do enough for me and my husband. He and all of the salespeople at Englewood Cadillac made us feel like A King and Queen. I live in Brooklyn, and I went to Kristal Cadillac, there was no comparison. I am so glad I went on line. I recommend them Highly!!!

Miguel Corominas

September 17, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your New Cadillac. It was our pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Englewood Cliffs Cadillac family! Englewood Cliffs Management Team Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Reviews of Sean Pereira