Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Service Department

December 26, 2016

"Great business "

- Rh123

This place has great professional staff from the front desk person to the maintenance personal... I can't wait to send all my friends here.

October 15, 2016

"No Stress Buying Experience"

- Jerry39

The Sale Consultant, Michael Carter was very professional and provide a pleasant buying experience of a CPO Cadillac ATS. The new dealership's showroom, sales and service areas are top notch. If you are thinking of buying a New or CPO Cadillac, give them a chance to work up a deal for you before you make your final decision.

September 14, 2016

"Fantastic experience!"

- amg0245

I was recently in the market for a used car. Using the USAA car buying service I found a Lexus ct200h listed @ Englewood Cliffs Cadillac. I've never purchased a used car before, so I was a bit nervous about the process. When I sent a message to the dealer that I was interested in the car Rick Sarter called me back immediately. When we called back the dealer a few hours later we were met with fantastic service. We quickly made an appointment for a few days later. When I arrived at the dealership we continued to be met with a highly professional team. Given I wasn't purchasing a new car I wasn't sure what to expect but they made me feel like I was a valued customer. Rick even took the time to take the car out himself the day before so he was familiar with it should I have any questions. The car was in excellent condition but there was a very small scratch on one side, which Rick immediately advised would be fixed before I picked it up. We agreed to purchase the car and the paperwork portion was smooth and a pick up date and time was quickly agreed. Unfortunately Rick was going to be on vacation when I was scheduled to pick up the car. But we did not have to worry as Rick ensured his co-worker Jerome Barnes would be there to walk us through the remaining process. He even brought Jerome over to meet us that day so we'd be comfortable when we returned. The day of pick up could not have been smoother, the car was ready when I arrived as was all the paperwork. The entire process was completed in less than an hour. I cannot thank Rick & Jerome enough for their professionalism during this process. I would highly recommend this dealership & sales team to anyone that asks.

New 2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV, $89965