Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

374 Sylvan Ave,
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632
Englewood Cliffs Cadillac Info
About Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

The all-new NJ Cadillac Dealer, Englewood Cliffs Cadillac, is committed to providing Cadillac customers in NJ, NY and PA with exemplary service. As your newest NJ Cadillac dealer, we offer a state-of-the-art Cadillac Service & Repair, Genuine Cadillac Parts, and one of the largest selections used and new Cadillac cars in New Jersey. Cadillac enthusiasts can preview the entire line of Cadillac models including the 2013 Cadillac ATS, CTS, SRX, XTS and the Cadillac Escalade SUV. Our experienced Finance Team offers affordable financing options on any new Cadillac or Certified Pre-owned Cadillac Car, Crossover or SUV. Receive dependable, certified Cadillac Service 6 days a week, with extended hours on Saturday from 7AM-6PM. In addition, NJ Cadillac customers can find online coupons for Cadillac Service and maintenance. We invite you to visit our all- new NJ Cadillac Dealership and Cadillac Service & Parts Center in Englewood Cliffs NJ. Our professional team of multi-lingual Cadillac professionals look forward to earning your business and exceeding your expectations.

About Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Taher Sallam
3/21/2015

"Great Dealership!"

This is by far one of the best dealerships that I have ever been to. Employees are friendly and efficient. Highly recommended, would go back!

FranM321
1/30/2015

"Friendly staff"

Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. They worked with us to get best car within our price limit. We originally came here because William Felbaum helped us when the prior company went out of business, but found a wonderful sales person in Sean

EdgewaterConstruction
1/21/2015

"Horrible Service Experience, Called To Rectify,No Return Cal"

On Monday the 19th of January I called the dealership to see when they would be able to perform an oil change service as there was a coupon online for a FREE service for all first time customers. I was scheduled for 2:00pm. I arrived at the dealership at 1:45pm. I was written up by the service manager Mr. Fontana and I explained to him this is my first visit and I also have other Cadillac products and a corvette. I am looking for a new dealership to service my vehicles and the coupon brought me in. I sat and waited for 2 hours and 17 mins and I asked the service consultant Walter when my truck would be done and if it needed anything. He said sorry for the long wait and its being washed, and if I didn't want to wait he would give me a voucher. I was already there for 2 hrs. and 17 mins, what's another 20mins with no one giving me status of my vehicle. Finally I was told my vehicle was completed, I asked for a copy of my multipoint and I wasn't given one. I left the dealership and checked my tire pressures and there was a 15 to 20 psi difference in the all 4 tires either over inflated or under inflated, I went to use my washers and they didn't fill my washer fluid, wait there is more....They told me I didn't need anything ...I checked my air filter and it was literally clogged... as I also explained to them this is my work site escalade, so you would think they would be able to check such items. SO that tells me they didn't check anything that the invoice said and all they did was change the oil if they even did that....I wouldn't know...I called the next morning and spoke to Walter and explained my distrust and what occurred, he apologized many times and I requested Tom Fontana to call me ASAP. Well guess what, I never received a call, like all car dealerships this guys afraid to here his department doesn't do what the paperwork says and who would have paid for my tires from what they did. I said to Walter If you told me I needed $5000.00 worth of work I would have said take me home to get my 2015 Escalade and keep the 2008 and let me know when its done......GREAT FIRST VISIT and ONLY.....Double check your vehicle when you leave that place, as they do not do what they say or even return calls.....I will be contacting the BBB and issuing a consumer/consumer alert for falsifying documents in regards to what they state. If I was called back and a resolution offered to me, even just relook over the vehicle and adjust the tire pressures WHILE I watch, I would have been happy. But now I am pissed off!

Professor Lydia
1/21/2015

"Excellent and responsive leadership!!!!"

The sales department is accommodating and professional. They did an exceptional job locating a beautiful XTS. I would never go anywhere else. Thank you Sean P. (GSM - Mr. Kevorkian)

josesdealerrater
12/22/2014

"Wonderful and Stress Free Experience"

The sales person that helped my wife and me was Jerome Barnes. Jerome was professional and extremely thoughtful…..from the second we entered the showroom. We had a specific Cadillac year and model in mind when we went to the dealership in late November. Being that it was real cold out and my wife was pregnant, Jerome voluntarily drove the car into the service area so that she would not have to go back out into the cold. After looking over the car and the various different cool technology features the offers, we went on a test drive…..we loved the car and wanted to take it that night. Management made us a fantastic offer on a 2014 XTS; we could not refuse. Thanks to Jerome's salesmanship and the management team's offer….my wife and I had brand new car with a low monthly cost. We could not be happier!!!

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded to this review

December 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase and thank you very much for your business! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We are happy Jerome was able to assist you. Welcome to the Englewood Cliffs Cadillac family. Vatche Kavorkian General Sales Manager Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Avibank
10/18/2014

"Sean P"

Extremely wam and welcoming. Sean was the most knowledgeable and best auto salesman I have ever dealt with. I am a car person and have purchased many cars,a wonderful experience.

DL C M
10/09/2014

"Outright lied to us"

This place is a joke. They 100% lied when they told us that they would buy my car even if we didn't lease a new Cadillac. When we went there they backed out of the deal. Will never go back.....

Robert

wbloomer
8/09/2014

"Buyer Beware, terrible service and follow through!"

What a terrible experience I had with this dealership. I purchased a used Chrysler 200 Limited recently and paid cash. Everyone was responsive and friendly up until they had my money ( typical car dealership ). They failed to follow up or file my paperwork on time or properly resulting in my temp plates expiring before obtaining my plates. The dealership then expected me drop everything to rush around to obtain further paperwork for them (3 days before plates expired on a Thursday). They left me with zero options, zero empathy and felt their best course of action was to refund my licensing fees and walk away from problem leaving me to fix it now myself after my temp plates have expired. I will never deal with these crooks again. This is one of many bad reviews I intend to leave anywhere I can find to leave one. Thanks for nothing Jonathan Lotz, Sean Pereira and the entire crack staff at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac.

Motor Vehicle Department

Dr. Thornton
7/11/2014

"PHENOMENAL!!!"

In this time of GM recall hysteria, it is so reassuring to know that my Cadillac XLR roadster is in the hands of Mr. Fontana and his crew at Englewood Cliffs Cadillac. I was greeted quickly and after the initial diagnostic assessment of the problem, I was informed what would be done. The repair was in a timely manner and the professionalism shown was very much appreciated and without equal. As a physician, they respected my time. The waiting area is very comfortable and thoughtful. I would highly recommend anyone who is a Cadillac owner to come to Englewood Cliffs Cadillac for their future purchases and their extraordinary service.

Englewood Cliffs Cadillac responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with s. We appreciate your business. It was our pleasure to assist you. Thomas Fontana Service Manager Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

JonathanBrown1
4/19/2014

"Delivering excellence"

This is truly a crown jewel car dealerships. I've been in for service of my beautiful Cadillac CTS and everyone from the sales and service department is such a pleasure. When I purchase a vehicle or have it serviced I prefer to be treated the way I would treat someone.....with politeness and respect. This dealership and it's staff does just that. I always feel good when I enter the dealership, while I'm there and on the drive home. I highly recommend anyone considering the purchase of a vehicle or just to have their car serviced to visit englewood Cadillac. I give them a heartfelt thanks. I look forward to many more miles of excellence from my Cadillac.

service department staff