Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Service Department

Vatche Kevorkian, General Sales Manager, Englewood Cliffs Cadillac

Vatche Kevorkian

October 15, 2016

"No Stress Buying Experience"

- Jerry39

The Sale Consultant, Michael Carter was very professional and provide a pleasant buying experience of a CPO Cadillac ATS. The new dealership's showroom, sales and service areas are top notch. If you are thinking of buying a New or CPO Cadillac, give them a chance to work up a deal for you before you make your final decision.

September 14, 2016

"Fantastic experience!"

- amg0245

I was recently in the market for a used car. Using the USAA car buying service I found a Lexus ct200h listed @ Englewood Cliffs Cadillac. I've never purchased a used car before, so I was a bit nervous about the process. When I sent a message to the dealer that I was interested in the car Rick Sarter called me back immediately. When we called back the dealer a few hours later we were met with fantastic service. We quickly made an appointment for a few days later. When I arrived at the dealership we continued to be met with a highly professional team. Given I wasn't purchasing a new car I wasn't sure what to expect but they made me feel like I was a valued customer. Rick even took the time to take the car out himself the day before so he was familiar with it should I have any questions. The car was in excellent condition but there was a very small scratch on one side, which Rick immediately advised would be fixed before I picked it up. We agreed to purchase the car and the paperwork portion was smooth and a pick up date and time was quickly agreed. Unfortunately Rick was going to be on vacation when I was scheduled to pick up the car. But we did not have to worry as Rick ensured his co-worker Jerome Barnes would be there to walk us through the remaining process. He even brought Jerome over to meet us that day so we'd be comfortable when we returned. The day of pick up could not have been smoother, the car was ready when I arrived as was all the paperwork. The entire process was completed in less than an hour. I cannot thank Rick & Jerome enough for their professionalism during this process. I would highly recommend this dealership & sales team to anyone that asks.

August 07, 2016

"These are professionals who care about their customers!!!"

- Sgtpeper

Went to this dealership 5 years ago and it was just terrible; trust me my wife and I walked out on them! BIG, BIG, BIG turn around since new management took over. Their commitment to excellence is their main concern. Onur is the associate I dealt with and this man delivered on EVERYTHING he said to me. He was just fantastic and went out of his way to please me. I never purchased a car so fast. I told him what I wanted and he delivered on EVERYTHING! Paul (Manager)and Michael (finance) are truly just professionals and their ultimate objective is to insure YOU, the customer is satisfied. In speaking with Antonio Pierce you can tell, his goal is to insure his associates treat their customers with RESECT. I can say he achieved this goal! We purchased another Cadillac 2 years ago, and while that dealership was very good, Englewood Cliffs Cadillac is EXCELLENT!!! I will now bring that car to be serviced at this dealership as well. Thank you guys and I JUST LOVE MY XTS!!!!

New 2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV, $89965