Erhard BMW of Farmington Hills

Erhard BMW of Farmington Hills Info

BMW of Rochester Hills

X6 paper weight
9/10/2016

"X6 5,000 pound paper weight "

I purchased a certified vehicle from this dealership (BMW X6). And unfortunately have not been satisfied with this purchase. Within the first year I had engine performance issues, which required sensors to be replaced. And several months later. I had to replace a water pump. I have had constant engine performance issues. In which I was told by this dealership (service department) to review changing the gasoline. After owning this vehicle for a little over 2 years and 2 ½ years remaining on my contract. As I was driving home from work my engine just died. I was informed that my engine had frozen and would need to be replaced at a cost of $21,000.00 dollars. And this dealership also was nice to informed me. That I had purchased a lemon from them. And no one at the dealership or BMW of North America would do anything about it. So, I'm stuck paying $800.00 per month for the next 2 years for a 5,000 pound paper weight. You have been warned.

Sales Manager Mr. Jim Pierce

MarkR1653
11/29/2015

"Work with Steve"

Had a bad experience at Bloomfield Hills. Called Steve on a BMW. He was able to get the car from their lot, and his sales manager accepted a reasonable offer on the car I was looking at. No haggling. Steve was wonderful to work with.

Steve

December 03, 2015

Good morning Mark - Thank you for sharing your story and we are sorry to hear that you and did not hit it off with the Bloomfield location - We are very pleased you were able to work with Steve in acquiring your Ultimate Driving Machine. We are proud to have a long standing heritage in the community and take our client relationships very seriously. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season in your new vehicle!

JohnCaza
4/09/2015

"Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy"

The experience at Erhard of Farmington Hills is deplorable. Go to Bloomfield Hills or Ann Arbor instead if you're in the Detroit area. Good luck.

Mike Sadowski

Shamsul
3/23/2015

"Outstanding customer service by Ramzy Elkawa, and Mike Spina"

As soon as walk in the door, mgr Jeff welcomed me. I went there without an appointment. What a team wok between Ramzy Elkawa, and Mike Spinale. All three of them listen to my needs and made possible to choose the right car and closed the deal. Last 30 years I bought 15 different cars from different dealers. I received the BEST customer service from Jeff, Mike and Ramzy. These dealer knows how to make their client happy. Thanks again all of you. Will see you in few years. Sam Shamsul 2013 328i X-Drive

Jeff Ramzy Mike

August 17, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words - it means a lot to the team.

Besheba
6/22/2014

"Missed Opportunity"

We had a noon appointment to purchase a Certified Pre-Owned 2014 BMW 535i xdrive but when we arrived at the dealer they left us waiting for an hour. Our Salesman was assigned a walk in customer whose purchase took longer than expected. I believe the Sales Manager should have given that customer to another sales person who didn't have any clients scheduled rather than leave us waiting. We were purchasing a vehicle worth over $60k which is three times the amount of the other vehicle he sold. As we were leaving the Sales Manager offered to give us another Salesman but it was too late. We ended up buying a 2014 Mercedes E350 4Matic because the dealership was more accommodating.

Enrique

July 07, 2014

First please let me apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience while visiting our location. We are honest hardworking people who strive every day to maintain our reputation as a Center of Excellence and take any and all feedback very seriously. We would certainly never intentionally upset any guest. Thank you for the feedback and we hope you are happy with your new purchase.

reneelarose
6/18/2014

"Thank you "

Although I ended up purchasing a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, my experience at Erhard BMW was awesome and John found me the perfect X3. He was very professional and gave me a great lease price. I found the overall experience to be excellent and would recommend him and the dealership highly ! Thank you for your help. R. Miller

John Moyer

Jezzypico
11/27/2013

"They tried to overprice labor and parts. They also lied..."

They tried to overprice labor and parts. They also lied about service needed for my vehicle. I found out when they quoted me 4200$ for air shock replacement. I called around and got it done for 1200. My vehicle runs great . Worst experience ever. Stay away from these crooks. Jason in service called me and said, "you have a leak in left rear air shock, but you HAVE to fix both rear air shock you can't just replace one". I told him to hold off on the work needed. I called several other dealers including bmw Bloomfield in which they all said you don't have to replace both. I called Jason back and asked him to repeat what work was needed, he stated again it's going to be 4200 and you have to replace both. I called him out on it. I too him I called around and everyone I spoke to said I did not have to replace both. He replied by saying we recommend it. Wow, what a crook. I took my vehicle there cause I thought they were not the typical service dealers that tried to take your money. I was wrong, I would drive hours to avoid ever going back there again. And no this was not misscommunication, I had him repeat what he told me the first time. Stay away from this dealer but if you must go in for service stay away from Jason.

Jason( service)

December 30, 2013

Thank you for your response. First let me apologize for your recent experience. Often we find that concerns are due to a mis-communication. Our Center of Excellence team at Erhard BMW Farmington HIlls are honest hardworking people who take a lot of pride in assisting our guests every day. We hope we have the opportunity to address any concerns and often find that a phone conversation typically works best. If you would like to reach out to the service manager Mr Nally he is happy to assist.

IAMJuanita
9/17/2013

"John Moyer and the Erhard BMW family is your best choice..."

John Moyer and the Erhard BMW family is your best choice for your new BMW. Check them out today while you can. Don't wait.

John Moyer

September 23, 2013

Thank you!

sabafkhan
8/02/2013

"Working with Chadd was one of the best dealership..."

Working with Chadd was one of the best dealership experiences I've had. He was really friendly, seemed genuinely interested in the type of car we were looking for, and worked really hard to find us exactly what we wanted. I went in to the dealership probably 5 or 6 times before signing for the car and every single time Chadd was more than willing to sit down with us and answer any questions we had. It put us at ease when we went to actually sign for the car. Mike was also a huge help when it came down to signing. He worked with us for our trade-in car and the car we were buying to give us a price for both that everyone was happy with. Honestly, working with these guys was half the reason we kept coming back to BMW while shopping around, and it gives us a huge incentive to stick with BMW in the future too! :)

Chadd and Mike

August 05, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. Chadd is great to work with. It is appreciated by the entire team!

my1stBMW
7/29/2013

"Went in search of a new car as my current lease was..."

Went in search of a new car as my current lease was expiring in a few days. We searched a myriad of manufacturers and settled on BMW. Upon entering the dealership we were introduced to Steve Williams. He was very knowledgeable, easy-going and an absolute pleasure to work with. Shortly after arriving we left with a new vehicle. We would highly recommend Steve, he is awesome!

Steve Williams

August 05, 2013

Thank you for your kind words We hope you enjoy your new BMW. Welcome!