Erhard BMW of Farmington Hills

Call
Erhard BMW of Farmington Hills Info

BMW of Rochester Hills

BMW of Ann Arbor

"Save your time and money. Go to Rochester Hills dealership"

I was shopping for 2015 535 i xDrive so I went to couple of dealers one of them was the BMW dealer at Farmington Hills. First the receptionist was sitting on high chair lifting her legs on the counter, no problem! I told the sales person that I know exactly what I want and I just want to check for the price. He did not even pay attention to the specification that I want. He did few clicks and gave me sky high numbers. When I start negotiating telling him actually that I got really better deal at the other dealership, he told me that he can not do any discounts and that does not know how the dealer at Rochester Hills is doing that (I did not even tell him that I went to Rochester, but obviously the people there is doing better job and I was not the first one who got better deals over there). My visit to the dealership lasted 4 minutes. He did not even give me a card or anything as he knew I am not coming back. I understand that every person has the freedom to put the prices that he wants and he is free to sell or not, I am not upset. However, I now know to go to Rochester Hills directly where they respect me and give me better prices that the dealer at Farmington Hills cannot even consider for a second. Save your time and money and go to Rochester Hills dealership.

Do not even remember, and do not want to

"Missed Opportunity"

We had a noon appointment to purchase a Certified Pre-Owned 2014 BMW 535i xdrive but when we arrived at the dealer they left us waiting for an hour. Our Salesman was assigned a walk in customer whose purchase took longer than expected. I believe the Sales Manager should have given that customer to another sales person who didn't have any clients scheduled rather than leave us waiting. We were purchasing a vehicle worth over $60k which is three times the amount of the other vehicle he sold. As we were leaving the Sales Manager offered to give us another Salesman but it was too late. We ended up buying a 2014 Mercedes E350 4Matic because the dealership was more accommodating.

Enrique

July 07, 2014

First please let me apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience while visiting our location. We are honest hardworking people who strive every day to maintain our reputation as a Center of Excellence and take any and all feedback very seriously. We would certainly never intentionally upset any guest. Thank you for the feedback and we hope you are happy with your new purchase.

"Thank you "

Although I ended up purchasing a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, my experience at Erhard BMW was awesome and John found me the perfect X3. He was very professional and gave me a great lease price. I found the overall experience to be excellent and would recommend him and the dealership highly ! Thank you for your help. R. Miller

John Moyer

"They tried to overprice labor and parts. They also lied..."

They tried to overprice labor and parts. They also lied about service needed for my vehicle. I found out when they quoted me 4200$ for air shock replacement. I called around and got it done for 1200. My vehicle runs great . Worst experience ever. Stay away from these crooks. Jason in service called me and said, "you have a leak in left rear air shock, but you HAVE to fix both rear air shock you can't just replace one". I told him to hold off on the work needed. I called several other dealers including bmw Bloomfield in which they all said you don't have to replace both. I called Jason back and asked him to repeat what work was needed, he stated again it's going to be 4200 and you have to replace both. I called him out on it. I too him I called around and everyone I spoke to said I did not have to replace both. He replied by saying we recommend it. Wow, what a crook. I took my vehicle there cause I thought they were not the typical service dealers that tried to take your money. I was wrong, I would drive hours to avoid ever going back there again. And no this was not misscommunication, I had him repeat what he told me the first time. Stay away from this dealer but if you must go in for service stay away from Jason.

Jason( service)

December 30, 2013

Thank you for your response. First let me apologize for your recent experience. Often we find that concerns are due to a mis-communication. Our Center of Excellence team at Erhard BMW Farmington HIlls are honest hardworking people who take a lot of pride in assisting our guests every day. We hope we have the opportunity to address any concerns and often find that a phone conversation typically works best. If you would like to reach out to the service manager Mr Nally he is happy to assist.

"John Moyer and the Erhard BMW family is your best choice..."

John Moyer and the Erhard BMW family is your best choice for your new BMW. Check them out today while you can. Don't wait.

September 23, 2013

Thank you!

"Working with Chadd was one of the best dealership..."

Working with Chadd was one of the best dealership experiences I've had. He was really friendly, seemed genuinely interested in the type of car we were looking for, and worked really hard to find us exactly what we wanted. I went in to the dealership probably 5 or 6 times before signing for the car and every single time Chadd was more than willing to sit down with us and answer any questions we had. It put us at ease when we went to actually sign for the car. Mike was also a huge help when it came down to signing. He worked with us for our trade-in car and the car we were buying to give us a price for both that everyone was happy with. Honestly, working with these guys was half the reason we kept coming back to BMW while shopping around, and it gives us a huge incentive to stick with BMW in the future too! :)

Chadd and Mike

August 05, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. Chadd is great to work with. It is appreciated by the entire team!

"Went in search of a new car as my current lease was..."

Went in search of a new car as my current lease was expiring in a few days. We searched a myriad of manufacturers and settled on BMW. Upon entering the dealership we were introduced to Steve Williams. He was very knowledgeable, easy-going and an absolute pleasure to work with. Shortly after arriving we left with a new vehicle. We would highly recommend Steve, he is awesome!

Steve Williams

August 05, 2013

Thank you for your kind words We hope you enjoy your new BMW. Welcome!

"I went into Erhard BMW of Farmington Hills dealership to..."

I went into Erhard BMW of Farmington Hills dealership to trade in my Lexus and get a new lease for X3 or X5. I was introduced to a salesman named Chadd. He was the worst salesperson I ever seen in my 14 years of car leasing experience in metro Detroit area. Chadd refused to take me to his desk, refused to even talk about the different options between X3 and X5, refused to give me any options to lease or the estimated monthly payments until I fill in a credit application. The worst is not over yet, Chadd refused to even talk about trading in my Lexus stating that it is my responsibility to figure out to what I do with my Lexus. Chadd very clearly told me that his dealership does not deal with trade-ins and even he cannot call the Lexus to get a payoff because it is not legal for them. I told Chadd if he calls the Lexus, all I have to do is to give them my account number or SS number but he refused to do so. I had to leave the dealership because of an urgent call from my work. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone but if you have to go please avoid salesman named Chadd.

Chadd

August 05, 2013

First let me apologize that you had a less than pleasant experience. Chadd is always noted as being one of the most thorough and accommodating client advisors. We often find that disagreements are due to a miscommunication and often a personal conversation can go along way in assisting. Please reach out to Mike the manager or myself if we can help in anyway.

"John was the best sales person we have ever met. He..."

John was the best sales person we have ever met. He listened to our needs and customized our experience in the showroom. He is the reason we have narrowed our search to 2 brands - one of the them being BMW.

August 05, 2013

John is great. Thank you for your kind words.

"Had a great experience with John and Mike. Certainly,..."

Had a great experience with John and Mike. Certainly, made the whole process more enjoyable and easy. I am enjoying and still getting used to my new car. Hope the rest of my experience with Erhard is as positive.

John Moyer and Mike Sadowski

January 29, 2013

Thank you very much. John and Mik are great to work with. We hope to assist you for years to come. Enjoy your new vehicle.