Everett Nissan

Vice President

March 22, 2017

"Very good."

- johnpowers

It was a pleasant experience. I found them to be honest and forthright in dealing with my trading vehicles. I was surprised by the number vehicles to choose from.

March 21, 2017

"Kevin Dutton and Carl Hunter are the best!!!!!!"

- Whitney0407

I have never had a better buying experience than I did at Everett Nissan in Boone! Kevin and Carl were great to work with and hassel free! They didn't pressure me at all, very happy with my Murano!!!!!!!! They both have called and texted me and made sure everything was fine!!

March 18, 2017

"Exellent Dealer"

- Pam T's Juke

Bryan Martin was one of the most awesome dealers I have ever worked with. Very HELPFUL and SUPER all around GREAT PERSON. Went the extra mile to help make things work for me. GREAT JOB!! thanks for everything, Pam Thomas

Used 2014 Chevrolet Silverado, $36000