Everett Nissan

Jerry Reedy

August 21, 2017

"Excellent.."

- Debbiee

On Saturday I picked up my beautiful Murano Platinum. I live in Florida and have been searching for months a specific color combination and found it at Everett Nissan. Kevin was my salesperson and we worked a deal to meet his driver in Savannah, GA, which is halfway between Florida & NC to pick up my new Murano and hand off my trade-in. Jim, the driver and his wife were awesome and we completed the paperwork and were on our way within an hour. The entire staff and process was wonderful and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone! Loving my new baby!!

Tim Beshears
Other Employees : Jim Perry and his wife

August 16, 2017

"Satisfied customer"

- MyDrive65

I contacted Kevin Dutton on Saturday via text about an auto I had been watching for several days made an appt for Monday morning around 10am. We arrived an started the process with Kevin Thanks Kevin for a job well done! Your #1!!! Also thanks to Tim and Mark for going the extra mile for us! We'll be back. Dave & Melissa

Tim Beshears

August 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- Emily

Gary Knight was great to work with and made sure I was getting the car I wanted. Made it very easy to purchase. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from him.

Gary Knight