Express Auto Spot

4240 W Glendale Ave,
Phoenix, Arizona 85051
Express Auto Spot Info
About Express Auto Spot

If you're in the market for a used car, truck or suv in the Phoenix or surrounding area, our sales team at Express Auto Spot can help you. We have an incredible selection of affordable used cars in inventory, including but not limited to the 2015 Yukon Denali, 2013 Ford F150 Super Crew Limited, 2013 Hyundai Elantra, 2013 Kia Sorento, 2012 Toyota Camry and the 2012 Nissan Altima. In addition to these, we also carry a variety of makes such as Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Pontiac, Scion and Toyota. As a trusted dealer in Phoenix and winner of the prestigious DealerRater National Used Car Dealer of the Year Award for 2015, we only sell the best cars, trucks and SUVs that are reliable and competitively priced. Further information can be found on each model mentioned above on our inventory page. Each of our vehicles are pre-inspected before they are added to our inventory and ready for sale. We also offer fantastic Internet Special Pricing on multiple cars in our collection, giving customers the opportunity to save even more on their purchase. Each year, our elite team of factory trained and or ASE-Certified technicians service thousands of vehicles. We are a well-known dealership for individuals seeking auto repair in Phoenix and or auto service in Phoenix. Our service center is equipped to service all makes and models of cars, trucks and SUVs.You can schedule an appointment online by clicking the "service" link at the top of this page, or by phone at (623) 312-3066 and have one of our technicians handle all of your car repair and maintenance needs. Please don't forget to check out our new service specials coupons to save even more on our already low-cost service! When it comes excellent car service and auto repair in Phoenix, Express Auto Spot is always a top choice among locals. Express Auto Spot continues to be a leading used car dealer in Phoenix due to our exceptional staff and low pri

About Express Auto Spot Learn More

Saturday Closed

1,429 Dealership Reviews
skydog32
1/22/2016

"Great Dealership (read review)"

I have purchased to cars from these guys in the span of 2 years. Originally went in I had no credit, I know the interest rates were going to be stupid high. I knew I was a risk because I had no credit history, and I was going to pay for it. They gave me a way to build my credit. made on time payments for 2 years straight. truck ran great, minor maintenance given the age of the vehicle and mileage. 2 years from initial purchase I am contacted with a upgrade offer due to my responsible payment history. went in just to browse and they rate my credit. turned out all my hard work had paid off, and i now have great auto credit. got the truck of my dreams with LOW mileage practically new at a great price and GREAT interest rates. ( they do credit unions now WAY better!) all and all I would recommend this dealership to financially responsible people (who don't have credit and are willing to pay for it.) Express auto really gave me the opportunity to better my credit and it worked, it cost money but that's the way the free market works. Now I have the 4x4 Truck of my dreams and all the time and money spent TOTALLY WORTH IT! One more thing do some research on the car your buying, if it's a Bad car brand don't buy it or expect problems and don't blame the dealership, they can only verify so much about the functionality of the car, all and all it comes down to BRAND OF CAR and maintenance history. And if your in a dire need of a car, DON"T BUY ONE you don't make big decisions when you in a tight spot, get a bike and save your money so you can make a good purchase. Totally worth it, We going to have some really cool adventures with this new truck! THANKS Marc and Jason!! Best Regards Selina And Skyler!

amada y gomez
1/11/2016

"out and about looking at cars"

my wife and I were just out looking at cars. we weren't really expecting to drive off in a new vehicle but we did. thanks express auto spot and Marc cone he got us the vehicle we always wanted. thanks Marc cone u were really helpful and we will recommend everybody to express auto spot.

Durango33
1/06/2016

"Happy Happy Happy"

Hats off to Chris Verdugo and the guys at Express Auto Spot for getting me in the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted.

mrpefields
1/01/2016

"EXCELLENT Service"

"Hats off" to Jason & Marc!! That dynamic duo got me in the car I fell in with. The pymts, down pymt & price works for me.

Forrest, mario

Alexis Suarez
12/31/2015

"Great Service "

Being a first time buyer with not so great credit, I walked out with the car i wanted at a much lower price than expected. Chris was great and getting the keys in my hands was a breeze. Highly recommend!!

Jls0685
12/30/2015

"Al Martinez "

Al Martinez is a great salesman. I recommend anyone who shops here to look for Al Martinez. This salesman will help you find a car suitable for your budget while shopping their hassel and stress free environment. Just what every car buyer needs. Check out the Express Auto Spot. Jessie Smith

Al Martinez

MN
12/24/2015

"Great customer service"

I am very pleased. Al, was very helpful and personable there was no pressure from him. Great experience.. Definitely recommend him if you're looking for a car.

Al Martinez

Tracie
12/19/2015

"Helpful and reasonable"

They were helpful and reasonable. Good experience and nice vehicle. Very pleased! Jesus was very helpful to us when test driving and inspecting the vehicle and Jadon helped us with the financial aspect.

Gfromero602
12/12/2015

"Excellent and speedy service "

Great! Came in looking to trade out a car that died on me and they set me up with my dream car in no time flat.

TaraIphx
12/10/2015

"Merry Christmas to a better car and deal!!!"

These guys are top notch on customer service, knowledge, and integrity. Marc helped me get into a better car, with a lower interest rate and payment with almost no money down. I finally got the car i wanted!!!! Thanks for making my Christmas wish come true ... i would refer my best friends and family here..thanks again!!!

1 - 10 of 1,429 results