Express Auto Spot

Certified Benz and Beemer

1,429 Dealership Reviews
skydog32
1/22/2016

"Great Dealership (read review)"

I have purchased to cars from these guys in the span of 2 years. Originally went in I had no credit, I know the interest rates were going to be stupid high. I knew I was a risk because I had no credit history, and I was going to pay for it. They gave me a way to build my credit. made on time payments for 2 years straight. truck ran great, minor maintenance given the age of the vehicle and mileage. 2 years from initial purchase I am contacted with a upgrade offer due to my responsible payment history. went in just to browse and they rate my credit. turned out all my hard work had paid off, and i now have great auto credit. got the truck of my dreams with LOW mileage practically new at a great price and GREAT interest rates. ( they do credit unions now WAY better!) all and all I would recommend this dealership to financially responsible people (who don't have credit and are willing to pay for it.) Express auto really gave me the opportunity to better my credit and it worked, it cost money but that's the way the free market works. Now I have the 4x4 Truck of my dreams and all the time and money spent TOTALLY WORTH IT! One more thing do some research on the car your buying, if it's a Bad car brand don't buy it or expect problems and don't blame the dealership, they can only verify so much about the functionality of the car, all and all it comes down to BRAND OF CAR and maintenance history. And if your in a dire need of a car, DON"T BUY ONE you don't make big decisions when you in a tight spot, get a bike and save your money so you can make a good purchase. Totally worth it, We going to have some really cool adventures with this new truck! THANKS Marc and Jason!! Best Regards Selina And Skyler!

Jason Frey, Marc Cone

amada y gomez
1/11/2016

"out and about looking at cars"

my wife and I were just out looking at cars. we weren't really expecting to drive off in a new vehicle but we did. thanks express auto spot and Marc cone he got us the vehicle we always wanted. thanks Marc cone u were really helpful and we will recommend everybody to express auto spot.

Marc Cone

Durango33
1/06/2016

"Happy Happy Happy"

Hats off to Chris Verdugo and the guys at Express Auto Spot for getting me in the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted.

Chris Verdugo

mrpefields
1/01/2016

"EXCELLENT Service"

"Hats off" to Jason & Marc!! That dynamic duo got me in the car I fell in with. The pymts, down pymt & price works for me.

Forrest, mario, Marc Cone, Jason Frey

Alexis Suarez
12/31/2015

"Great Service "

Being a first time buyer with not so great credit, I walked out with the car i wanted at a much lower price than expected. Chris was great and getting the keys in my hands was a breeze. Highly recommend!!

Chris Verdugo

Jls0685
12/30/2015

"Al Martinez "

Al Martinez is a great salesman. I recommend anyone who shops here to look for Al Martinez. This salesman will help you find a car suitable for your budget while shopping their hassel and stress free environment. Just what every car buyer needs. Check out the Express Auto Spot. Jessie Smith

Al Martinez

MN
12/24/2015

"Great customer service"

I am very pleased. Al, was very helpful and personable there was no pressure from him. Great experience.. Definitely recommend him if you're looking for a car.

Al Martinez

Tracie
12/19/2015

"Helpful and reasonable"

They were helpful and reasonable. Good experience and nice vehicle. Very pleased! Jesus was very helpful to us when test driving and inspecting the vehicle and Jadon helped us with the financial aspect.

Jason Frey, Jesus Tinoco

Gfromero602
12/12/2015

"Excellent and speedy service "

Great! Came in looking to trade out a car that died on me and they set me up with my dream car in no time flat.

Jesus Tinoco

TaraIphx
12/10/2015

"Merry Christmas to a better car and deal!!!"

These guys are top notch on customer service, knowledge, and integrity. Marc helped me get into a better car, with a lower interest rate and payment with almost no money down. I finally got the car i wanted!!!! Thanks for making my Christmas wish come true ... i would refer my best friends and family here..thanks again!!!

Marc Cone