Fairfield Honda

Fairfield Honda Info

Motorworld Honda

1 Dealership Review

"Best Dealership in PA"

Jabe was my salesman for the second time. I leased a 2013 Honda Civic LX Coupe from him in March and he was an excellent salesman who not only got me an excellent value for my trade but the lowest lease price any of the employees have ever seen. Loved the car but I got it in my head I wanted an SI. Called the dealership and Asked for Jabe again and we basically made all the arrangements over the phone. There was only a stock pic on their website so he took the time to take about 9 pics and send them to me. He gave me a trade in value and a lease price over the phone and I thought about it and texted him that I wanted it and would be in the next morning. Well I did some research and got 2 other offers at 2 different dealerships. Both better than Fairfield and closer to home. So I went to Fairfield the next morning and told Jabe before we do anything I want to go over prices with him cause I got other offers. I told him the total price and what they were giving me for my trade but didn't tell him what lease price they gave me until he came back with his lowest price. He came back and not only beat the other 2 prices but annihilated them. I said deal right away and drove away with a brand new 2014 Honda Civic SI Sedan and its gorgeous. The staff there is not only caring, but polite, courteous and honest and I will be buying every new car there and this car made 28 since 2002.

Jabe