Fathers & Sons Audi Porsche Volvo

Hoffman Audi of East Hartford

Babushka
8/26/2016

"Excellent sales team "

No pressure buying experience. Very professional staff. Sales person was able to address all my questions and concerns. The car was ready on the day it was promised and saving over the sticker price was amazing

Vin Fusaro

John Roy
8/10/2016

"Outstanding Dealership with Professional Service!"

I recently had my 2010 Audi A6 4.2 in for a check up and the service was outstanding. As always, the staff is awesome! They are very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. My wife and 17 year daughter also have cars purchased from Fathers and Sons. We have always had good luck with the dealership and will continue to shop there in the future. I highly recommend Fathers & Sons when looking for a car, new or used.

Angela LeBel and Sue Roy

Eric Scott
8/09/2016

"Very professional and helpful."

The Folks at Fathers & Sons have been very helpful. I have purchased 3 vehicles from their facility, and would recommend their team to others who are looking for great service with a smile.

Tom in service, Sue Roy in Customer satisfaction, Vin Fusaro in sales, and Chuck in sales support.

sjspinner
8/09/2016

"OUTSTANDING Service and Friendly Staff!"

OUTSTANDING Dealer! I purchased a pre-owned car from Fathers and Sons Audi and the service was amazing. I live in St. Louis and they took additional pictures of the car for me and described it in great detail so I felt comfortable before flying to pick it up. When I showed up, it was exactly as described and I was in and out of the dealer in less than an hour. It probably would have been even less time, but my salesman was helping me get free tickets to a local attraction in town. Vinnie and Chuck, my sales team, were OUTSTANDING! I might just have to fly to MA every time I want to buy a car now!!!

Vinnie and Chuck

Leighann
8/08/2016

"GREAT customer service!"

The service department is always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. They are friendly, knowledgeable and very attentive. They always make me feel like family.

Susan Dore

PEguy
8/05/2016

"Software Upgrade "

Prompt, On Time, and great staff. Very personable and enjoyable experience and would highly recommend getting their vehicle serviced here. It was my first experience at Fathers and Sons and I will surely be back !

Susan Dore, Susan Roy

mr
6/17/2016

"great experience "

buying my first audi was a great experience, especially working with johnathan. he was very patient, knowledgable and enthusastic. I appreciated not being pushed to purchase a car as with many other dealerships. would definitely reccommend fathers and sons! thanks!

johnathan schulz

S. Gharam
6/09/2016

"Purchase of a Volvo Xc-60 R-Design"

Working with Mr. Jonathan Schulz was a pleasure. He is an excellent Product Specialist.He is patient and explains intelligently various options. He is very knowledgeable about Volvo and Audi.

Jonathan Schulz

Mar
5/17/2016

"Easy buying experience."

This is my third Audi purchase from Fathers & Sons. When the time came to purchase another vehicle, I had no doubt I would return to Fathers & Sons. To begin with, no "pushy salesmen" and the process of trading/purchasing was hassle free. As a woman, I went in thinking I may be taken advantage of but I was provided with options/information, offered a good deal from the start, and was given time to think over the purchase. Everyone I dealt with was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I felt they worked as a team rather than individually. The service Fathers & Sons offers is terrific too. I am thankful for the loaner cars they offer/have available so that while my car is in for service, I can take their loaner car (usually much nicer than the car I bring in for service) to get back to work and swap back later. Again, the loaner car option is absolutely hassle free too.

Brenden, Jonathan, Phil, and Chuck

sla
4/28/2016

"Very nice car buying experience "

We worked Jonathan Schulz and had a very nice car buying experience. They were fair and low pressure around all aspects of the sale. Jon took over an hour with us after we purchased the car to educate us on all of the features. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Jon to others.

Jonathan Schulz