Fathers & Sons Audi Porsche Volvo

Fathers & Sons Audi Porsche Volvo Info

Audi of Wallingford

Porsche of Wallingford

"Best Service EVER "

Mitchell Charette was one of the best sales agents I've ever dealt with when buying a car. He was very upfront and informational so I felt well educated on the process going forward as well as the car. His calm approach was helpful during the length times but everything worked out great and now I'm enjoying my dream car. Fathers & Son exceeded my expectations and would do business with them again any day.

Mitchell Charette

"Audi A3 2015"

I had an appointment with services for an oil change on my 2008 Audi A4 and while waiting I decided to take a look at the vehicles on the lot and Shera had politely introduced herself and asked me if I had any questions and so that's how I decided to test drive a Jeep Cherokee. As nice as it was, the miles were a bit too high for a 2012 and it just didn't have the pick up that my Audi had. Shera continued to introduce the A3 2015 and I immediately fell in love with it as soon as I pulled out of the driveway. We worked out a monthly payment rather quickly and before I knew it the gentlemen were detailing my new purchase and I came home in a brand new beautiful car!!!!

Shera Smith

"New/Used 2014 Passat"

I found the listing for this car on the Fathers & Sons website and went to the dealership on a Saturday morning. Ethan was very prompt and we took the car for a test drive. He explained all of the features of the vehicle to me, and explained why this certified used car with very low miles was a great deal with an excellent warranty. When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, it was ready to go and Ethan walked through all the controls and set up the Bluetooth feature for me. When the satellite radio feature wasn't set up right away, he took care of that for me as well. Jody the sales manager was also very helpful and friendly.

Ethan Prentiss

"Purchasing a 2011 VW Jetta"

This was a case of the car selling itself, pretty much. I knew specific things I needed in a new car and other features that didn't matter to me, and the Jetta satisfied my particular needs. Justin was helpful, although fairly quiet - one expects a car salesperson to talk more and point out features and selling points. Maybe he thought the car would talk to me, and it did. The manager on duty that day was very helpful figuring out terms for me that I felt I could work with in spite of a power failure that left him without internet access. There was an issue with being able to pick up the car as the title had not come from Boston yet, and it took almost two weeks to arrive. It wasn't a crisis for me as I had a car to get around in, but in the middle of the second week I received an adverse action form from the financing institution. It was quite disturbing because it told me my application was denied based on my credit score, which was 754! I went back to the dealer to pick up the title on my current car, which they were holding, thinking I would not get the Jetta. They told me it was a mistake and planned to call me when the title came in, but in this case I think a call sooner rather than later would have been better. It certainly would have saved me a couple of days of anguish. Even if the adverse action form had not been sent I think it would have been better customer service on the dealer's part to call me by the middle of the second week and explain the title delay. It turned out the title was mailed back to the original owner, causing a further delay. The name I don't remember was the woman who took me through the actual purchase, probably the credit manager, and I don't recall anything objectionable about that process, except maybe the presentation of the various protection plans. She presented them as though picking one was mandatory, which took me aback a little. As it happened one of them ended up seeming like a good idea so I ended up purchasing it, so it wasn't much of an issue. Otherwise the experience was fine. Justin was helpful with getting my registration in place and the car inspected. My overall experience with Fathers & Sons VW was good. Great? No, but when I walk into Starbucks I don't place a lot of value on a barista with a frozen smile who wants to be chummy with me. All I care about is getting a hot cup of coffee in a short amount of time so I can be on my way. At F&S I found a car right away that I'm VERY HAPPY WITH. I can go on with my life. Thank you, Justin and F&S.

Justin Archambault & (don't remember name)

"New Porsche Purchase"

I have been a devoted customer of Fathers & Sons for about 20+ years and have been very satisfied with all for their work. In fact, I have owned Fathers & Sons Porsches for most of those years and have had very little service requirements, which have always been handled efficiently. My last Posche, a 911, was about 7 years old and was beginning to be in need of much repair so I went to get a new Porsche, and the purchase was efficient and easily accomplished. The price given me for my used Porsche was a very appropriate price, and I am very satisfied with everything about the purchase. I would only ask that the new Posche give me as little trouble as my last car for the next 7 years. All told I am a very satisfied customer.

Vinnie, Chuck and Foster

"Exceptional Service/ Great Products"

Bill Visneau and the team at Fathers and Sons provided exceptional service and knowledge-base when it came to the purchase of my new vehicle. Mark D. Medaugh

Bill Visneau, Marisa (finance)

"Efficient"

Although Jonathan has been on the job only a few months, he seamlessly requested the help form his supervisor when having difficulty finding the car I wanted. I appreciate both their help and work.

Jonathan Schultze

"Great Buying Experience!"

I visited Fathers & Sons Volvo as I was interested in an S60 lease. Shera was extremely helpful, and proved to be very knowledgeable about the vehicles and their features. While on site, I test drove 2 S60s and an Audi A4, as Shera thought it would help to explore features in a similar sedan. I did not feel pressured and had all of my questions answered. Because of the experience I decided to lease the S60. The entire process was much easier than I was prepared for and I would certainly recommend Shera and Fathers & Sons. Special thanks to Jen and Marissa as well, as they also contributed to the buying process. Thanks ladies!

Shera Smith

"Tony Perry is a great person to deal with !!"

Tony Perry was as good a salesperson I've ever dealt with.... Not pushy, great guy !!! He had the car cleaned and ready to go 30 minutes early.

Tony Perry

"Fathers & Sons"

Fathers & Sons and Vin Fusaro are great to work with. They have always been honest and fair and respond right away to all of my needs. It is a pleasure to work with them.

Vin Fusaro, Jonathan Schulz