Read Reviews Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18017

(610) 867-4177

Manufacturers: Cadillac, Chevrolet, Service Center

based on 2 reviews

Overall
3.0

3.0 out of 5

7 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Delivered My New Stingray to Perfection!!!!!"

Mike.Cutro
7/23/2014 11:41:58 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Sandi Kirby

My Review Of Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab:

We just purchased our new Stingray from Faulkner. They went the extra mile in getting me the car I wanted and spent 2 hours going over the technology on delivery. Sandi Kirby, Corey Nguyen, Brian Price and Sam Borelli were outstanding! It was the best car delivery I have ever had, very close to Corvette Museum delivery! Kudos to Sam and the team. I highly reccomend this dealer if you are buying a new vehicle.

Twitter
"My wife recently scheduled our SRX for an oil change, car..."

Cam23
1/16/2014 12:41:04 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Mike

My Review Of Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab:

My wife recently scheduled our SRX for an oil change, car remote battery change, and navigation reset two weeks in advance. She dropped it off at 7am with the intention of picking the truck up at the end of the day, because this is our only mode of transportation which we told them in the beginning. 4pm comes and my wife has heard nothing, she calls and they haven’t even started the truck, and state they have to keep it overnight. Being our only mode of transportation my wife reiterates that to the service tech and they do not have a loaner for us to borrow. They manage to get the oil changed and my wife picked up the car at 5:30pm and received a charge of $150!! For an oil change of which $70+ was for labor!! They tell her she has to bring it back for the key and navigation. She schedules another appointment for the next week. She drops at 7am again with the intention of picking the car up at the end of the day. 3pm comes and my wife has heard nothing!! Again my wife had to call and check on it. Again they hadn’t even started working the car, had no answers, and we have to leave the car overnight!! This time however they have a loaner. My wife shows up to get the loaner, individual pulls the loaner around, gets out of the car, and says here you go. Didn’t show my wife anything about the car, how to operate it, ask her if she has any questions, or anything. She gets in the car and it looks as if someone threw crumbs all over the car, it was filthy. Takes the car back the next day to pick up our suv and she is handed a bill for over $700!!! To change a battery on the remote and reset the Navigation. The car didn’t even need to be put on a lift or have the hood open!!

This is the worst car dealership we have ever dealt with in our entire life!! This place is light years away from the Infinity dealer which we have always dealt with. In the last 10 years I have never paid over $65 dollars for an oil change at the Infinity dealer for any of our cars. This place’s pricing and labor charges should be illegal, their customer service is atrocious, and we will never come back here again. This place represents Cadillac, and that is a shame for Cadillac. This dealership has no business representing luxury vehicles. I would never recommend anyone to this dealership and would advise you to stay as far away as possible!!

Twitter
"Best car buying experience. Dave brought the Cruze to my..."

busman99
10/19/2010 10:21:15 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Sophia Trinkley & Dave Wittenmuth

My Review Of Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab:

Best car buying experience. Dave brought the Cruze to my house to drive it and check it out. The deal was complete in a little more than an hour. I only went to the dealer to sign papers and take delievery of my Cruze. Dave explained what every every button and switch does. Very friendly and helpful.

Twitter
"I have been a Saturn owner for years. With Saturn going..."

sahall
9/7/2010 2:23:31 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Sophia
Ed Damm
Bob (Service)
Jim Gubicza

My Review Of Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab:

I have been a Saturn owner for years. With Saturn going away I decided to look to GM for my next car. As a teenager I owned a Cavalier and loved it. I started out with one dealership that was just simply horrible and ended up checking out Faulkner Chevy in Bethlehem. Faulkner is like any other dealership. You walk in expecting to negotiate for what you want and you will not be disappointed. Buying a car has always been a give/take situation. This isn't a bad thing. This proved to me that Faulkner was willing to work with me. I started out by sending an email inquiry. Sophia got back to me right away! I'm a night owl and sent the inquiry around 11pm and there was a response within 20 minutes. I made an appointment and then went into the dealership and she was there to greet me. I worked with her and Ed Damm (sales person) to work out what I was looking for. They worked with me on every aspect from sale to financing to any concerns I had. I purchased a Chevy Equinox on a Tuesday. By Saturday at 10pm I had a light come on the dash and an error on the display about my tire monitoring system. Here I was in a different vehicle with an error on a long weekend (Labor day weekend). I couldn't reach service because it was closed and I had a 1 1/2 hour drive the next day. I did a bunch of research and read my users manual and ended up emailing Ed and Sophia for guidance on what to do. Again, it was midnight by the time I sent the email. I heard from Sophia immediately. I'm convinced she doesn't sleep. I heard from Ed by 8am the next morning (remember this is a holiday weekend). I made an appointment (using their online scheduling) to take my vehicle in for service. Monday was the holiday. I made the appointment for Tuesday. I call at 7:30am to confirm my 7:45am appointment. They told me that they weren't showing me as having an appointment but they had me bring the equinox down anyway. They looked at it immediately. Within 5 minutes of arriving my vehicle was being looked at. It turned out to be something minor. They fixed it and I wasn't even late for work. They then followed up on why my internet schedule request didn't show up. They could have had me reschedule and they could have had me wait but they didn't. I purchased a used car but with how well they treated me you would think I purchased the newest, most expensive vehicle on the lot!

By the way... Sophia followed up with me again today to make sure all is well. In a few months to a year my husband will be looking for a new vehicle and we plan on going to Faulkner! I Love my equinox and I love how they are treating me!

Twitter
"Faulkner in my mind needs to shut down and start over, if..."

daveb2812
7/24/2009 10:07:40 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Mike and Larry

1.3

My Review Of Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab:

Faulkner in my mind needs to shut down and start over, if i owned the dealership-I would hire Honda and or Acura trained associates for service and sales! Honda and Acura get it- the CTS my wife bought now has 9,000 miles on it and we hate it! nothing but trouble and Faulkner treats us like it is our fault- I guess in a way it is, we should have never left Honda- This dealer treats people so bad I cant believe Gm hasn't thrown them out- Stay Clear of Faulkner!

Twitter
"We came in on Sat., interested in seeing a CTS. Not only..."

stlmogal
3/10/2008 8:44:30 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales
horrible ones

My Review Of Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab:

We came in on Sat., interested in seeing a CTS. Not only was there no one in the front to greet us, when a group of three men finally sauntered out from the back nether regions of the bldg., the one who finally spoke to us wouldn't look either I or my husband in the eye. Further, he was extremely negative and did not once give a straight answer. He proceeded to treat us like outcasts and I told my husband we're leaving. Clearly, this associate has no intention of selling a car or behaving like a polite person. Mind you, this is the 2nd time we have experienced this type of treatment at Faulkner Cadillac. The same rude, unaffected behavior was displayed to us last year when we were looking for a new SUV and came in to see an Escalade. With that kind of behavior, it's no wonder GM is tanking. Obviously, the employees at Faulkner are withdrawn and encouraged to behave in a rude manner toward those they consider unworthy of these GM vehicles. By the way, the CTS on the floor...the front doors on both sides rattle when they're opened and closed - quality issue.

Twitter
"had a lot of elect problems with my 98 deville.for other..."

longbowsr
5/4/2005 10:18:49 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
vernon brown

My Review Of Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac Saab:

had a lot of elect problems with my 98 deville.for other dealers worked on the car and could,t fix the problems.i brought the car to faulknr.and they had it running in no time at all.allthe elect gone!.many elect parts had to be replaced.they took care of it even though i did not buy the car from them!guess where im buying my next car. ALICE&JIM DiFORTI THANK YOU ALL.