Faulkner-Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln

Pacifico Ford

jimguy
4/11/2015

"Best dealer experience I ever had!"

Very anxious to help with everything! Brian L. was a great salesman and Luke in the financial department was equally curdious and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Brian L.

JustMe
4/06/2015

"New Car Shopping"

I was shopping for a new Explorer and called this dealership to see what was available. I received numerous phone calls asking when and what time i would be coming in at all hours of the day and night. Once i finally did come in I was shown models i was not interested in and when i questioned the salesman I was treated as if i did not know what i was talking about. I also had another vehicle to trade and was offered a ridiculous amount for my trade and basically insulted by the Mark the Sales Manger. I got the impression that because i was a female, they thought that they could push me into something i did not want and that i did not know what i was doing. I bought 2 other vehicles here in the past and will not be buying any more here.

Mark

customer
3/24/2015

"Amazon Experience "

Great service. Very understanding and patient staff. highly recommend! I wanted to lease a car and wanted a price within my budget. They worked out a deal that fit my budget. I got the car that I wanted for a price that I could afford!

ag

joboo128
3/10/2015

"car problem"

I purchased a used Ford explorer through Danya Webb at Faulkner-Ciocca in Quakertown. I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. I noticed after I got it home that the inspection sticker was expiring. I contacted the dealer because every used car I have purchased prior to this had a fresh sticker on it. I spoke with Danya a she told me that they often don't inspect used vehicles. Well I had to spend around $400.00 on brakes so it would pass. Well two weeks ago the transmission failed. Now I am looking at a $3500.00 repair. Again I attempted to get help from the dealer, I called several times to speak with Danya Webb but she never returned my calls. I finally spoke to someone who told me she was on a leave of absence. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS DEALER AND THEIR STAFF.

Danya Webb

ervin.byler.5
10/10/2014

"Do not buy any vehicle from them !!!! "

Me and my boyfriend recently purchased a 2011 gmc terrain from them a month after we have it a check engine light came on so I took it to the garage they said it was the catalytic converter called the dealership and the head guy said if it was that it would of had to show before we bought it so we set up an appointment to take it down which is an 1 and half away drove there they did nothing at all because the light was not on then. Week later light comes on so we set up an appointment to take it down and they said it would take an hour for them to look at. It sat in the same place for 40 minutes and exactly 20 minutes later after they pulled it out I sat there and waited for it to go forward to the place where the check it out it did not go forward instead they backed it up into a parking spot and brought me my keys saying they can't find anything wrong with it . Now the vehicle has started lurching and the motor is not running the way it should. Also when asked Dawna Webb about the warranty she stated it was sent to the bank and when asked how we could get a copy all she stated was I don't know.

Dana Webb

wally01
7/28/2014

"Very Shady Dealership - Stay Away !"

I purchased a lot of cars in my life time, but this experience was the WORST ! Salesman were nonchalant and most of the time I was just waiting for them. I ordered a Focus and price of car was wrong at time of negotiating and at time of pick-up ! VERY POOR !! Dealer wanted to do some shady pricing to get me the $750 rebate - VERY UNETHICAL ! It took 2 1/2 hours to pick-up car, it was a Wed. morning and I did not finance ! Dealer was offering different upgrades to give them a good rating...I think that is called a BRIBE. All they care about is their rating. Go somewhere else !!!!

Joe, Mark, Mike

jmorio
5/26/2014

"Very bad experience"

Drove an hour and a half to buy an F-150 from Faulkner-Coccia. They had one price listed on their website and another price on the vehicle in their lot with the same VIN #. I had to show them their conflicting price advertisements. At that time their GM became agitated and rude and essentially through my wife and I out of their showroom. No problem though because I simply drove back to my local Ford dealer and had them order me the same vehicle from another dealership and saved over $500 in the process. I would never consider doing business with Faulkner-Coccia again.

Ag ?

ejd113
5/22/2014

"Above and Beyond"

It gives me great pleasure to highly recommend Faulkner-Ciocca Ford and General Manager Ag Antonios. After purchasing a vehicle for my daughter, an unforseen mechanical issue arose which could have caused a problem in the near future. Mr. Antonios handled the potential problem immediately. (Did I mention that I received a Veteran's Discount when I purchased the vehicle?) When is the last time you heard of an auto executive and a dealership that placed customer service above the bottom line? If you are in the market for an auto purchase this is the auto group that should be your 1st stop.

Ag Antonios

Run31Run
3/21/2014

"I have been a loyal Ford customer for almost ten years. I..."

I have been a loyal Ford customer for almost ten years. I purchased my third Ford at this dealership after a car accident totaled my previous car. The salesperson I dealt with for the actual purchase of the car was Ron Griggs and he was outstanding. He went out of his way to make my purchase smooth and painless. The problems began after I left the dealership. I am an active duty member of the US Coast Guard and am a resident of the state of Florida. The sales department was aware that I wanted to maintain my Florida registration. I was given 30 day temporary tags, which expired 14Feb2014 and have just now gotten my actual tags over two months after the purchase of my car. Over and over I reached out to Kyle Egge to find out the status of my paperwork and was often made to wait days for an a reply back. I left both voicemails and emails and was made to feel like my asking was an inconvenience. At one point, as an excuse for the delay I was informed that me being a resident of Florida and living in New Jersey made things complicated. I understand that being active duty military and maintaining my residency in a different state makes things difficult, but I can't be the only person who has purchased a car there with the same set of circumstances and I shouldn't be made to feel like this is an inconvenience for the staff there. It is because of this situation that I would not recommend customers purchase a car from this dealership, especially if you are in the military and have anything remotely complicated with your residency. Because being active duty military is complicated enough without adding to it the headache of dealing with poor customer service.

Kyle Egge, Ronald Griggs

Timdahwire
3/15/2014

"I never bought a new car in my life. I had never..."

I never bought a new car in my life. I had never considered buying one and probably wouldn't have if it were at any dealership other than faulkner ciocca ford quakertown. The sales representative was extremely helpful. Willing to explain everything, they made good on my every request and detailed the car to perfection. The I gave the price 3 stars because for those of us who like to be frugal, the price is never low enough;) they worked with our budget and even though negotiation got alittle heated they were glad to give us our price! All around good feelings about this dealership. If you come in prepared and with your paperwork done, you can get your price.

Brian Rubin