Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

24314 FL-54,
Lutz, Florida 33559
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

When you're looking for a new car, truck, or SUV, or a well serviced, road-tested used car, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is your ideal destination. Beyond providing high quality and wide-ranged vehicle selections, a major focus of ours is the customer service experience. We realize that if the customer is happy, then we're happy. So we've tailored our car buying process to be as easy and enjoyable as possible. Our customer service representatives our ready to answer any of your questions you may have for our Chrysler, Ram, Jeep and Dodge dealership near Tampa, FL at (888) 416-7307. Any customers looking for new and used car services near the Lakeland, Clearwater, and St Petersburg will also enjoy our seamless dealership experience.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Children
Buck
4/29/2016

"As always, excellent and friendly service."

I have always received excellent service from this dealer. However, I was disappointed to learn that no one ever told me about having a veteran discount. I have been having my car serviced at this dealership since I moved here almost four years ago. No one ever mentioned the veteran discount. On this trip my regular rep was out sick and someone else took care of me. He noticed the Marine cap I was wearing and said are you a veteran? I said yes and he said you are qualified to get our veteran discount. I have had two service reps in the last four years. Neither ever mentioned it. My previous rep is now the service manager. Since I have incurred some large repair and maintenance costs, I find this disappointing.

Mike Vickers

Mikecs30
4/24/2016

"Always top notch service at ferman "

Kevin always provides great service and advice. Kevin is always friendly and professional. He is a great asset to Jeep Ferman and I will continue to ask for him when I need my jeep serviced. Thank you Kevin.

Kevin Hojnacki

Johnm
4/02/2016

"Service work"

Excellent experience from making appointment to completion of work. The service personnel called me to change the appointment time so they could conplete the required work.

Justin Gallagher
4/01/2016

"A Breath of Fresh Air!"

After two weeks of searching for a vehicle to replace my totaled Jeep without any luck, I stumbled upon Ferman while on USAA's car-buying tool. I hadn't previously looked into buying from a dealership because I was worried I would be treated like business rather than an actual person. This wasn't the case at all at Ferman. My dealer, Terry Mahoney, was a breath of fresh air. He worked with me on the price, was very knowledgeable about the car, was always available for questions, and made the whole process extremely fast and easy. Most importantly, he has a warm personality. I'll be looking to buy my sister a car in the next couple months, and I'll definitely be returning to Ferman to work with Terry again. Also, thank you to the guys in the finance department (Thanks Kevin and go Aggies) for getting me out the door with my new wheels so fast.

Coffee
3/31/2016

"Great job!"

Excellent interactions with the dealership and this is my families 2nd purchase from this Jeep Dealership. To make sure I picked the right Jonathon in the sales people below, he is the Jonathon that works on both the Buick and Jeep side. Not sure if he was the Jonthon listed below or not but he did such a great job that I want to make sure he gets the credit. He was very thorough and very patient. Ron introduced us to Johnathon as he was with clients and did not want us to have to wait so shows he is more concerned with the client then just making a sale. David was so friendly and kept getting my son snacks and speaking with us while we were working through the process. And once again AJ was excellent taking the time in with us in the finance department. Great team effort!!!

AJ in finance and Ron Conigliaro

gtate
3/30/2016

"Surprisingly smoth."

Awesome experience, drove from Jacksonville to Tampa for this car. Ferman made the experience exceptionally fast and painless so I could get back on the road home.

mwheelis
3/26/2016

"Very good"

I enjoyed my experience, one I usually dread. Mark Graves and AJ Leddla were awesome to deal with. I feel like I gained some friends out of the experience.

AJ Leddla and the service staff

rjdorazil
3/26/2016

"Grand Cherokee Purchase"

I made an inquiry online and was quickly contacted by Jim Zabel with the information I requested. We set up an appointment for later on in the day. I immediately liked Jim as a salesperson because he was laid back and incredibly personable. He showed me only the exact vehicles I was interested in and got me taken care of with a great deal in no time. I would recommend Ferman and Jim in particular to anybody. He made the process quick, smooth and absolutely painless. This was my best experience buying a new car, which is something I usually hate to do. Thanks for everything.

Luis Avila
3/24/2016

"it was the best dealer i have been to......"

My experience at Ferman in lutz was a great one.. I was given friendship, honesty, knowledge and it was professional and its best to make your appointment no waitting time... Thank you Kenneth Gilliam for getting me what i wanted went i needed it the most....

Kenneth Gilliam

rd12vman
3/22/2016

"New Jeep Purchase"

I went to Ferman to look at a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I initiated the process online and was directed to Jim Zabel who greeted me when I arrived. Jim was knowledgeable, pleasant, and not aggressive or pushy. The buying process was easy overall. The only reason I am giving 4 instead of 5 stars is that the online "Ferman Price" is for active and former military which is not obvious when you are viewing online. I believe a fair price was still presented to me but I believe that should be the online price. Its a little misleading. This is not a reflection on Jim who was excellent.

Reviews of James Zabel