Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

24314 FL-54,
Lutz, Florida 33559
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

When you're looking for a new car, truck, or SUV, or a well serviced, road-tested used car, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is your ideal destination. Beyond providing high quality and wide-ranged vehicle selections, a major focus of ours is the customer service experience. We realize that if the customer is happy, then we're happy. So we've tailored our car buying process to be as easy and enjoyable as possible. Our customer service representatives our ready to answer any of your questions you may have for our Chrysler, Ram, Jeep and Dodge dealership near Tampa, FL at (888) 416-7307. Any customers looking for new and used car services near the Lakeland, Clearwater, and St Petersburg will also enjoy our seamless dealership experience.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Children
mathgirl
1/19/2016

"Engine light and transmission failure."

The Jeep sold to me was faulty and unsafe. An engine light and airbag warning came on less than a hundred yards from the dealership, the day I bought my Jeep. Despite full a warranty, they have tried to get out of needed transmission repairs. Won't return calls or emails, and have generally made this the worst car buying experience of my life. I have been contacted about repairs, and hopefully will be picking up my Jeep (for good) this Friday.

Robert Cooper

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa responded to this review

January 19, 2016

Mathgirl, please feel free to call me on my cell phone 727-433-5421 my name is Gary Sweigart and I am the GM. It is not our intentions to upset anyone and I have talked with my Service manager who has said he has spoken to you even as of today 01-19-2016. Please contact when you can so we can certainly regain your trust and take care of finding a solution to your needs.

Barbara
1/13/2016

"New car experience "

Purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler unlimited from Ferman in Lutz. Our sales person was Amanda Alvarez and she was extremely knowledgeable and very professional. I would highly recommend Amanda and the Ferman dealership

Heather1234
1/12/2016

"Easiest car buying experience I have ever had. "

This was the easiest and quickest car purchase I have ever made. Amanda Alvarez was a pleasure to work with. She was helpful and knowledgeable.

jzarek
1/11/2016

"Daughters first time car buying experience they made it easy"

Sales person Matt Cerro was extremely helpful. He took the time to explain every step to my daughter who was quite anxious about this. I would highly suggest this dealer

thuertas
1/10/2016

"2015 Jeep Wrangler Sports Unl"

GREAT customer service!!! When we arrived, I loved the fact that we were able to look around the lot for a little bit before the salesperson came to assist…PERFECT! By the time the salesperson, Brandon Stanton, came out to assist we knew what we wanted so needless to say we didn't have to wait. Not only did Brandon spoke about the vehicle we liked, he also spoke briefly about the other vehicles that we may be interested in. The pros and cons of all….LOVED it again. When we went inside, Brandon didn't take too much of our time taking our information, he was efficient, as the new guy on the lot. Although, they weren't able to meet our needs at first, Brandon didn't stop. We departed for another car dealership while at the other car dealership, Brandon called in the middle of the other car dealership's offering. We couldn't pass Brandon's offer… it was VERY close to what we were looking at financially, so we went back to Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Lutz to finalize the paperwork. My daughter is now a VERY PROUD & HAPPY owner of a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sports Unlimited! Thank you Brandon for your commitment and thanks to the WONDERFUL COURTEOUS staff.

Brandon Stanton

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa responded to this review

January 11, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled your daughter LOVES her jeep and we hope she has many safe and fantastic driving miles. We truly do appreciate your business.

Mike Hammer
10/14/2015

" False Advertisement Rude employees and lacking Finance dept"

I went to the dealership last night with intentions of finishing a deal on a 2015 Dodge Journey i was hoping i would either have keys in hand or pick it up the next day. I would like to let you know how disappointed i was with my experience. First after much confusion i was informed that your internet is double dipping on the Discounts. I was also told that the Internet sale price minus the discounts that they did give me (approx $1900) would some how make the price of the vehicle what it was before any discounts were given $22,000. I had a trade in my 2008 Chrysler Town and Country with 82k miles that i was given poor Black Book value on ( only $3700 should be closer to $5700 not perfect but pretty decent shape over all some small scratches that could be buffed out) so with that in mind of a starting price of $22,000 minus the $1900 then throw my trade in on top of that would bring the pricing down to $16400. Now add in tax tag and title around $1500 to it and you are at $17,900. Some how i was financing around $23,000 not $18k. So my monthly payment was around $370 unlike the expected approximately $250 i was planning on ( or lower). The new guy which it isn't his fault i would believe wasn't much help (Kevin) so (Steve) a senior sales guy came out to explain to me in better terms. While i was in conversation with him telling him what i believed to be wrong with the pricing i was told if "I didn't want to listen then he wouldn't talk to me anymore cause he wouldn't discuss it any further he had other people to attend to!" Like i said i was trying to tell my side too. I think you should listen to the customer first before you tell me i'm wrong. Understand where i'm coming from before you call me a moron basically LOL. So as i asked another question on how they got the payment they came up with i was informed they didn"t know. Not Steve nor Kevin could tell me what the PERCENTAGE RATE WAS!!!. After another ten minutes of waiting they returned with an updated pricing sheet and gave me the $5400 i was asking for on my trade in. WOW how easy was that i guess we just pull numbers out of thin air! Then i was told that my interest rate was %5 which in my opinion seemed high. I asked if they ran the credit report and they said NO. How do you get me a correct financing offer if you don't run my credit report through to the banks? I just payed off a $15000 Harley Street Glide and before it has cleared (payment check went in on Monday)my credit is sitting at 730 Transunion and 758 Experian that i just ran last night. So after asking why i didn't have my credit ran to get me an exact quote i was told that they didn't want to effect my credit score. How are you gonna give me a Payment without knowing what it actually truly is? If the percentage rate goes up a couple points you may put the car at a monthly payment i don't want to make or vise versa. Either way i'm truly disappointed with your dealership at the moment and may seek further actions because as i seen it your internet prices are False Advertisement! I thank you for your time and am truly upset that my wife and 5 year old daughter came down with me and were there to almost 8 O'clock at night we got there at 5:30 or so just to have mud thrown in my face. Thank you for your time

kevin and steve

Camsdad13
7/13/2015

"Terrible to deal with"

I've bout a few cars from here. 2 in the last couple years. They have gone down hill considerably. I received an email showing an Internet price for a truck I had been looking at. I inquired about it and didn't receive a phone call or email back. So I called on the vehicle. They had the vehicle to purchase and I told them I'd come over to purchase. I was instructed that new rebates would be available two days from then and I should wait till then. I waited and went to purchase the vehicle and they raised the price up over $3000. They claimed that Ram took away the rebates.... I bought elsewhere... I then go to the dealership to cancel the coverages I bought from them on the vehicle I traded in that I bought through them. The finance manager told me I would have my money back in a few weeks. I had to fill out a form for cancellation and show him the sales agreement showing the trade. 3 months later no refund. I go to he dealership and there is no record of cancelation. Luckily since they lied to me before, I asked for a copy of of he cancelation agreement I filled out 3 months ago and I had that with me signed by the finance guy who never turned it in. I would avoid this dealership. The unethical pricing and "losing" paper work is unacceptable. They have turnover regularly. Very poorly managed.

David Cooper, Rafi Espinosa

Anonymous
4/15/2015

"Liars and Sneaks"

Worst customer experience that I've had from any company in my life. They lied about everything. They made promises about prices and then refused to follow through. Every shred of information and quote that I was given turned out to be completely untrue and was exposed once I started digging at the numbers a little. DO NOT BUY YOUR CAR FROM HERE. Horrible people all around. I'm not sure how they sleep at night.

Juan

old dude
3/13/2015

"a bunch of lying crooks."

I wouldn't trust these people again if they were the last dealer on earth. They lied about everything. Especially Rafee in finance. The management wasn't any better. Once they have your money they don't know you anymore.

Rafee

mark615
8/18/2014

"bad service department"

The worst service department . was Told will only take an hour and a half but two and a half hours still waiting. Was told only ten more minutesand that was 40 minutes ago. Will never come back. Will travel 15 miles further to get Jeep worked on.

n/a