Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

24314 FL-54,
Lutz, Florida 33559
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa Info
About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

When you're looking for a new car, truck, or SUV, or a well serviced, road-tested used car, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is your ideal destination. Beyond providing high quality and wide-ranged vehicle selections, a major focus of ours is the customer service experience. We realize that if the customer is happy, then we're happy. So we've tailored our car buying process to be as easy and enjoyable as possible. Our customer service representatives our ready to answer any of your questions you may have for our Chrysler, Ram, Jeep and Dodge dealership near Tampa, FL at (888) 416-7307. Any customers looking for new and used car services near the Lakeland, Clearwater, and St Petersburg will also enjoy our seamless dealership experience.

About Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Children
CanalGal
5/27/2016

"Excellent experience"

Our sales rep, Marc Graves, was terrific! He REALLY knew the product. He went out of his way to help us get the car we wanted, even though it had just come in and was not "ready for prime time" It was very hot out, but he kept checking on it, and letting us know what was going on. He was very courteous, professional and helpful. He made sure that we knew how to use the features of our Pacifica before we left the lot. We mistakenly left my mobility scooter at the dealers when we left, and he texted and called us immediately so we could get back there before we had gone too far. We thought he was terrific! Rafael made sure we knew everything about our financing options, and what each of the TWENTY papers we signed was for. He was also very professional, courteous and pleasant. Everyone we spoke with at the dealership was pleasant and friendly. The girl at the information desk was polite but was the only person we didn't get a smile from. Another girl came in later in the afternoon, and at that point, both girls were friendly.

Rafael and others whose names, sadly, I cannot remember. They were all courteous, professional and friendly.

Adil Hamm
5/24/2016

"Brian is the star of this Dealership "

Someone got take a look at how Brian always meet or exceed customers expectations, and pass it on to to customer relationship departments. Thank you for the great service that you constantly give us. 5 stars 👌

Brian

George DiBrango
5/22/2016

"Sales exceptional. Finance, ok."

The salesmen of the vehicle was outstanding to wIrk with. The financing of the vehicle could have had more options like using personal bank. I was never given but 2 options. My bank could have beaten all options.

Frank
5/18/2016

"Great service"

Professional, friendly and the technicians are very skilled. I needed a repair, the service associates were helpful, the work was well done in a timely manner while I waited.

Brian and Tom in Service

Joanne Kasper
5/16/2016

"Excellent"

Brian was very diligent with following up with me to set an appointment to get some warranty paint work done on my Jeep. The dealership drove me home and picked me up even though I live approx 12 miles away. Friendly service!

Brian Guest

Caravan

"New Caravan"

Every one there was very helpful. All my questions were answered and the over all experience was great. I would recommend Ferman to every one.

Francisco O'Neill

"Great Service "

Great buying experience. Was a pleasure dealing with James Zabel( sales representative) and Lorenzo(sorry can't recall his last name). Both are very knowledgeable in their respective field, very pleasant and understandable to customers need. Will recommend this dealer to family and friends.

Rr3224

"New Jeep Sale. "

Easy to work with. No high pressure sale techniques. Efficient in processing paper work and preparing the vehicle. Appreciated the minimum time spent at the dealership as we had to travel back to Orlando.

Tricia
5/14/2016

"New Jeep!"

Only dispute was the offer on the trade in which was not acceptable, there was no negotiation, so we took car to different location and received the expected amount--adding about 4 hours to our experience but worth it. Travis with assistance from "Gentleman Jim" made an awesome team, with questions and concerns addressed appropriately and efficiently. Overall, each individual we worked with was friendly, well informed and helpful.

Kyle
5/14/2016

"Oil Change"

Mike in Serive is awesome, super easy to deal with and always works with me to fit my services in with Fermans and my tight schedule! I defiantly will be back for all my service needs and when I make my move into a 2500 Ram... -kyle

Mike in Service