Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Tampa Info

Anonymous
4/15/2015

"Liars and Sneaks"

Worst customer experience that I've had from any company in my life. They lied about everything. They made promises about prices and then refused to follow through. Every shred of information and quote that I was given turned out to be completely untrue and was exposed once I started digging at the numbers a little. DO NOT BUY YOUR CAR FROM HERE. Horrible people all around. I'm not sure how they sleep at night.

Juan

old dude
3/13/2015

"a bunch of lying crooks."

I wouldn't trust these people again if they were the last dealer on earth. They lied about everything. Especially Rafee in finance. The management wasn't any better. Once they have your money they don't know you anymore.

Rafee

mark615
8/18/2014

"bad service department"

The worst service department . was Told will only take an hour and a half but two and a half hours still waiting. Was told only ten more minutesand that was 40 minutes ago. Will never come back. Will travel 15 miles further to get Jeep worked on.

n/a

cflighter
7/17/2014

"Vehicle Purchase"

Had been to several dealerships looking for a mini van for work. Had my best experience at Ferman and purchased a 2014 Town and Country. My sales person was Erik Erazo who was incredible during the whole process. He did not badger me like the other dealerships and has followed up after the sale which has been appreciated. I will start with Erik and Ferman when purchasing my next vehicle. I am a big fan of Ferman and would recommend to anyone looking for their next vehicle.

Erik Erazo

lauriepaul
7/15/2014

""Pressure-Free Car Buying Experience""

From the moment I walked in the door I had the feeling that I had made the right choice with Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge on State Rd 54 in Tampa. My past experiences buying cars was like torture, sometimes taking most of the day to make a deal. This dealership had a relaxed atmosphere and didn't try to pressure me into buying a vehicle. I knew what I wanted and my Salesman, DAVID COOPER, went above and beyond to accomodate me. During and after the test drive David explained all of the features of the car (Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd) and besides being knowledgeable he was genuinely a nice guy! He was able to put together a great deal for me in record time. The manager, Michael Patrikis, also came out to introduce himself to me and to make sure I was being well taken care of - which I was! I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.

DAVID COOPER

britter112
7/02/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience!!!"

I have to start off by saying that I have NEVER had a car buying experience like the one I had at Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram in the tampa area.. It was by far my FAVORITE car buying experience yet, and our salesman Erik Erazo was a huge help! You can really tell that they look at you like an individual and not just another sale! If you ever need a good experience go to Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram in tampa and ask for Erik Erazo, he will place you in a GREAT car for a GREAT price!!! He really goes to Bat for his customers and makes your car buying experience personal. We will sure to be back when buying another car!!!

Erik Erazo

susanna1958
7/02/2014

"Bought a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited"

Wanted a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in white and the Freedom Package...likened going to buy a new car with going to the dentist...dreading it like the plague...found my dream vehicle at Ferman Jeep...met with Erick...super friendly and respectful...bought it and drove away happy...still happy...Thank you Eric and Ferman for a wonderful experience!

Eric

JaharaChaiz
6/28/2014

"Never felt good working with a dealership until today!"

I never thought you could ever have such an amazing and stress free experience while purchasing a vehicle. I believe in word of mouth advertising and if you are looking for a team to take care of your car needs, make sure to go to Ferman and speak to our sales rep Erik Ezaro! Every experience prior to this left me angry and regretting the next time I had to purchase a vehicle. Today, my father-in-law and I went to the dealership to look at a used 2011 Dodge Caravan that was listed on the internet for him. I was secretly dreading it because of past experiences and I was making every attempt to prepare myself for a long day. By the time we got there, the vehicle was already sold. Erik went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and make sure that my father-in-law understood every step of the process (he speaks only Spanish and I only English). The poor guy kept running back and forth between making sure we were comfortable, working out numbers, test drives, and taking us to check out various vehicles. At no point in time, not even once, did I feel like we were pressured or rushed to choose a vehicle and close the deal. In finance, Mr. Camacho, made every effort to make sure that we could get into the vehicle we wanted at the monthly payments that were most comfortable for our household. My father-in-law decided on a 2014 Dodge Journey and he is super happy with the purchase! Every time he looks at the vehicle, he smiles! Thank you Erik for making this experience a memorable one! If I know of anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle, I will be sending them your way!! :) Keep up the good work!

Erik Erazo, C. Camacho

compumonk
11/26/2013

"I can't tell you what great service these guys..."

I can't tell you what great service these guys provide, all the way around. Purchased my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee earlier this year. Was able to get a spectacular deal! Absolutely love the truck! If you come, gotta see Dennis Fahey! Service department is top notch. Modern, clean, fast WiFi, never a problem. They go the extra mile for your business. Thanks guys! Happy customer who will just keep coming back! :)

Dennis Fahey

morris01
10/10/2013

"This dealership is such a rip off and VERY poor customer..."

This dealership is such a rip off and VERY poor customer service.Transmission fill tube came off, twice,once over filled with fluid and overheated 4 times!! Now they want us to pay for fluid/filter and check out,plus battery. After filling a complaint with BBB and JEEP,they now are refusing to repair my Jeep(with the lifetime warranty?)...BECAUSE I filled a complaint with BBB!! HELLO,ANYONE LISTENING,that is how you handle complaints?! WOW,with this attitude, service and lack of concern...you will be gone soon!STAY AWAY!!!

BOB APAL,KEVIN