Ferman Ford

Brandon Ford

eleanor sharrow
9/24/2016

"Very satisfied!"

I was in and out in 1 hour 15 minutes and treated with great courtesy and kindness. Will certainly return for future car Maintenance! Satisfied!

Louis Stump

dsmythd
8/29/2016

"Great"

Got in and out of the service dept. in no time and had a good cup of joe no hassles.Keep up the good work

Jeff Vuncannon

sarah
8/25/2016

"Thank You Jeff"

To be honest, I wouldn't have recommended this dealership since being taken over by Ferman. We have been in several times for the same unresolved issues to no avail until we were fortunate enough to get Jeff. He took amazing care of us and made sure everything was fixed properly before letting us take our vehicle home. It was nice for a change that someone actually cared. Thank You Jeff.

Jeff

Minkle4
8/20/2016

"Awesome Values, Excellent service!"

This is the second used car that we have purchased from Ferman. The staff is always efficient and courteous. The deals we have received are outstanding. Way below blue book! We will definitely be back!

Eric

Nikki's edge
8/18/2016

"Good job"

God job got the the job done and I was happy and the customer service he did a fine job getting it done for my family

Jim

d69doyle
8/08/2016

"Service Dept"

The dealership has performed efficiently each time I have used them for service. No complaints. Great job. We will use them in the future as well.

Jeff

7/31/2016

"Liars "

They have a 5k guarantee that they refuse to honor. Their "best price" is a not true. I recently went in to purchase a new Ford Explorer and was given a best price of 52k. They offered 24 for my trade. The condescending sales manager said "you are just like everyone else, thinking I am not giving you enough for your trade". I then went to Carmax and they were going to give me 26k. Bill Currie Ford gave me 27k. So apparently I was right that their 3k low ball offer was BS. My trade aside I paid 47.6k for the exact same Ford Explorer. I mean the same one that had to be transferred in from DeLand Ford. I then talked to my salesman at Ferman and he said "I don't know how they could possibly do that", insinuating I was not telling the truth. After I purchased it from Bill Currie Ford (a great experience) I called about the 5k guarantee and Ferman said "I would have had to buy it from them" so they are full of it in every way. Do your self a favor and don't do business with these liars. There are too many other good Ford dealers around.

Can't remember their names.

Foreman88
7/29/2016

"They definitely take care of their customers"

I'm a repeat buyer from Countryside Ford, and honestly, the way they took care of me, I guarantee I will continue to be. They didn't pressure me, and worked well within my budget and expectations. Highly recommend.

Frank

Doris H.
7/25/2016

"Vacation saved"

The clutch assembly needed to be changed. I was told it would be at least 11 weeks to get the part in. I told the service manager I was planning two trips this summer, and he contacted Ford and got the part in and it was installed and I had the car back in time for the first trip. Great customer service Ferman Ford. Thank you to Joe Wheeler, Service Manager and Jeff Vuncannon, Service Advisor!

Jeff Vuncannon, Joe Wheeler

sonnymorris
7/20/2016

"Very friendly and prompt."

I am a new customer and from Jason Sanchez to Jeff, my service writer, I was impressed with how quick I was set up and immediately started the servicing of my Escape. I was kept informed and felt i knew what was going on during the process

Jeff , & Jason