Ferman Ford

Brandon Ford

Payton0124
5/08/2016

"Terrible customer service"

I have take my vehicle in for service twice and have had terrible customer service. The service manager was very rude and even yelled at his service writer in front of me and several other shocked customers. Had to return several times to get it fixed. I understand that it's a car and things break but it was the attitude of the employees that was very disappointing. The service manager was extremely unprofessional and unaccommodating . He tried to blame me for much of the problems they created. I would definitely not recommend them to anyone and will drive further to get service in the future

Service manager

Michele Anderson
4/25/2016

"Homebound waiting for parts"

I am homebound for 11 weeks waiting for a clutch for my 2012 Focus. My car has engine light on and red transmission warning light on at times.The deceleration, hesitation, slippage and the difficultly in going 40-45MPH. at times is unpleasant. I got the extended warranty so as to have peace of mind for 5 years. I do not have any peace of mind when other drivers are yelling and honking horns and passengers screaming" We are going to die!" I have changed doctor appointments to July and canceled social events. I bought a new car so I would have a fairly carefree stressfree time for 5 years.It is considered safe and O.K. to drive a vehicle in this condition for that long. I find this unacceptable.

Louis Stump

Anita C.
2/27/2016

"Service with a SMILE!!!"

Nate was "wonderful" at Ferman Ford, l listened to every service person talk to each customer with the highest form of respect and concern. I wish all customer service deparments was as good/ GREAT as these guys.

Nate

cornelm
8/20/2014

"Customer service was a PLUS!"

I was very pleased with the service that was given to me. Ryan kept me apprised every step of the way and was right on with the solution! Thanks!

Ryan

Bconnelly
8/16/2014

"Great experience!"

Service and communication was great. I will definitely recommend. Jeremy went out of his way to make sure car was done On time and work was completed as expected.

Jeremy, Jeremy Bauer

stephspring
8/13/2014

"Excellent customer service and treated with great respect"

As a first time female car buyer I was nervous. I dealt with Lenny and Nick, their sales manager. They treated me with kindness and respect. They were willing to deal on the price very much and to work with me and be accommodating. I would recommend these two men and this dealership any day. Great experience!

Lenny Cardone

Nikkii2go
8/10/2014

"Top Service, Honest, Accommodating!"

After a few very frustrating weeks looking for the perfect car, including a bait and switch at another dealership, I found myself working with Frank Savranakis one of the online salesmen. Frank was honest, worked within my budget and found me the car I wanted and nothing less. When I went to pick up my new Ford Fusion SE he spent time showing me every feature and answering any questions I had. Upon entering, Rod Hobbs (Manager) introduced himself and greeted me with warm handshake. Eric in finance was fantastic and I was in and out in no time flat without hassle. The entire staff was incredibly accommodating and I will be recommending this dealership to all of my friends and family. I couldn't be happier! Do not buy a Ford or Mazda without checking out Countryside Ford...ask for Frank!

Frank Savranakis, Rob Hobbs, Eric Bartholomew

Trobinson1973
7/22/2014

"overall customer service is exemplary!"

throughout my sale ayesha was most pleasant, the wait to finalize was horrible i waited for the finance department at LEAST 2 hours. jeremy in service was awesome as well, very professional, knowledgeable and corteous. the team is great. the interest rate negotiation, ehh could have been a little better. maybe next time.

ayesha stephenson and jeremy bauer

pmangan
6/19/2014

"customer"

Jeremy has been my service advisor since I purchased my expedition. He has always taken care of all my concerns no matter how large or small. He has earned my trust which is a great accomplishment in the car business!

Jeremy Bauer, Jeremy Bauer

cruzinf150
6/04/2014

"Ask for Shawna Hargett...you won't regret it!"

My experience at Countryside Ford was FANTASTIC. I dealt with Shawna Hargett and I would recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. I felt right at home and really enjoyed my dealings with Shawna and her management staff (Nick & Rob). I ended up buying 2 vehicles from Shawna and have no regrets. Buying my cars from Shawna was the experience I had actually hoped for. Give her a call...you will NOT regret it. Thanks for everything Shawna & team.

Shawna Hargett