Ferman Ford

Walker Ford

Brandon Ford

Dougwin17
7/24/2016

"Great service / Friendly Staff"

I had made two appointments -- one to bring my car in for servicing and one the next day for my daughter's car to be serviced while she was out of town. Michael Murray was the staff member who helped me both times. He was extraordinary. Very helpful, personable, and friendly. He made the entire experience a pleasant one. He fully explained everything in a friendly, down to earth manner. The appointment process also seems to be much more streamlined and efficient than it used to be. Good work, guys!

Michael Murray, Louis Stump

sonnymorris
7/20/2016

"Very friendly and prompt."

I am a new customer and from Jason Sanchez to Jeff, my service writer, I was impressed with how quick I was set up and immediately started the servicing of my Escape. I was kept informed and felt i knew what was going on during the process

Jeff , & Jason

Pickup Man
7/17/2016

"Regular Maintenance"

Service advisor was very knowledgeable regarding recommended mileage intervals and the extended warranty I purchased. Vehicle exterior was washed prior to its return. Nice touch.

Louis Stump

crash1
7/14/2016

"You did a great job servicing my truck"

Great service very clear and fair pricing. As always a very helpful and friendly service center. Will definitely recommend your service center to my friends.

louis

bunkerbuster
7/11/2016

"10K service"

I was able to schedule an appointment for oil change and tire rotation that met my schedule. I was back on the road in less than an hour.

Jeff

tomahawk
7/09/2016

"Great service and fair pricing"

Ferman Ford has made several changes to their customer service department, for the better! When they first taken over from Countryside Ford I was not pleased. They taken action on their services from customer service through their techs. I was pleased with the service last time, was fairly charged for those services and vehicle was delivered thoroughly cleaned as well. I will return to Ferman Ford for our two vehicles and will purchase there as well when in the market to do so.

mechanic and cutomer service

Ford
7/08/2016

"Service center"

They did a great job servicing my truck and inspecting everything! The guys were very friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend their service department to anyone!

Mike Muttay

Payton0124
5/08/2016

"Terrible customer service"

I have take my vehicle in for service twice and have had terrible customer service. The service manager was very rude and even yelled at his service writer in front of me and several other shocked customers. Had to return several times to get it fixed. I understand that it's a car and things break but it was the attitude of the employees that was very disappointing. The service manager was extremely unprofessional and unaccommodating . He tried to blame me for much of the problems they created. I would definitely not recommend them to anyone and will drive further to get service in the future

Service manager

Michele Anderson
4/25/2016

"Homebound waiting for parts"

I am homebound for 11 weeks waiting for a clutch for my 2012 Focus. My car has engine light on and red transmission warning light on at times.The deceleration, hesitation, slippage and the difficultly in going 40-45MPH. at times is unpleasant. I got the extended warranty so as to have peace of mind for 5 years. I do not have any peace of mind when other drivers are yelling and honking horns and passengers screaming" We are going to die!" I have changed doctor appointments to July and canceled social events. I bought a new car so I would have a fairly carefree stressfree time for 5 years.It is considered safe and O.K. to drive a vehicle in this condition for that long. I find this unacceptable.

Louis Stump

Anita C.
2/27/2016

"Service with a SMILE!!!"

Nate was "wonderful" at Ferman Ford, l listened to every service person talk to each customer with the highest form of respect and concern. I wish all customer service deparments was as good/ GREAT as these guys.

Nate