Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

11875 Alpharetta Highway,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Info
About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta heritage goes back more than two decades. In 1984, Ed Wettach purchased his first Ferrari franchise, Ferrari South in Jackson, Mississippi, making him one of a handful of original factory-authorized franchise owners in North America. In 1994, he teamed up with long-time car enthusiast Hugh Steward to bring luxury marques to more of the southeast and acquired FAF Motorcars. Ed, Hugh and the team have stayed true to the exclusivity of the luxury sports car market and their love of cars, and they eventually transformed the dealership into Ferrari Maserati Aston Martin of Atlanta. Hugh also regularly shares his 30-plus years experience with the team. His outstanding professional resume includes working with a US-based Aston Martin distributor in the early 1970s, supporting dealers across the country as a sales and marketing professional with Aston Martin and Maserati, and nearly a decade of service with Ferrari North America. As a result, he not only has a thriving passion for the cars, but also an amazing recollection for historical details and milestones achieved by these exotic manufacturers. Together, their passion for Ferrari’s tradition, craftsmanship and dedication to exceptional performance is contagious. That’s why it’s alive and well today in all that we do to serve our customers. The entire complex, including our Ferrari and Maserati brands, spans three acres, and features a 30,000 s.f. state-of-the-art facility including service department and our showroom displaying an extensive inventory, from today’s most popular models to unique, customized configurations to new classics and more. Our ten-bay service center and fully inventoried parts department are staffed with factory-trained technicians, and our in-house Ferrari boutique offers a wide range of Ferrari accessories to take home today or give as the perfect gift. Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta is the factory-authorized dealer serving customers throughout the southeast

About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Ferrari Boutique
mikegibson1!
6/18/2015

"Respectful, knowledgable, and helpful "

Mike McElroy was our sales associate and he worked above and beyond to make our purchase of our dream car easy and enjoyable. Everyone from the receptionist to the manager treated us like we were important. If we had the opposite treatment I would have bought an Audi. Mike found mutilple cars for us to chose from from all over the states and the one we preferred was on the lot. We plan to buy our next vehicle from Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. I am recommending this dealership to my all my friends and family.

the receptionist

Jrb
6/10/2015

"Great Experience "

The experience with Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta and our Salesmen Steven Eckhoff was nothing short of spectacular. From the moment we walked in the door to deliver of our new Ferrari we were treated very well. We were expertly assisted in picking out the options for the new car and were well informed about the pros and cons of each choice. Also we were kept abreast of the status of our car as it was being built and eventually delivered to our home. I highly recommend this dealership and Steven to anyone who is looking for an ultimate driving machine like a Ferrari and a good experience.

millerdc1969
6/04/2015

"Couldn't have been easier"

I contacted FMoA by email initially and received an immediate response. Steven Eckhoff was my contact, he was very friendly and answered my questions thoroughly. He invited me for a test drive of the Ferrari California which we did along with my kids, fun for all! Steven was very professional and guided me through the design and build out process with ease. The only hard part was waiting for the car to arrive! Everyone at the dealership has been helpful. As a first time buyer, I was fortunate to have such excellent service from design to delivery. My car arrived and is more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend FMoA to anyone in the market for a work of art on wheels like they provide.

jaguar56
6/04/2015

"A great experience "

I had been in the market for a pre-owned Jaguar XK8 to replace my existing one. Completely at random my wife and I drove by FMoA and saw a beautiful XK8 outside. We immediately pulled in to take a look. After a few minutes Dan Burris walked out to help. He admitted the Jaguar was not his strength but did his best to help with questions. His style left us very comfortable and we felt no pressure to do anything. But we knew the price of the 2010 was fair, the mileage was low and the car looked like it was straight off a showroom floor. We left for a while to finish the errand we had originally been on, but came back in to see what deal we could make. They gave us what we had asked for with the trade on my XK8 and even took a little off the original price. We found the credit rates very aggressive and used their loan system. The entire process took a couple of hours and was very painless. There were no offers for add-on's we did not need. Very straight forward. We walked out thrilled with the car we purchased and very happy with the process. We would highly recommend Dan and FMoA. You will love the experience.

kc
6/02/2015

"Wonderful Experience from start to finish!!"

We arrived at FMoA just to look at the different Maseratis and really were not planning on doing a lease or purchase that day. Scott Pochick was our salesman, and from start to finish he was great! He took us on a test drive, answered all of our many questions and made sure we were comfortable while the leasing process was underway. This is our first Maserati, we decided to lease the Ghibli Q4 and we love it! It is definitely a head turner!! Our lease is up in 3 years and we will definitely be back to see Scott for a 2018 Maserati!!

rcrob
5/18/2015

"My first Maserati !!"

Talk about taking the stress out of buying!! Experience was flawless. we were new to the brand but Mr Eckoff lead us through the process and familiarized us with the car in no time. A true professional that knows his product.We decided on the Maserati quattroporte SQ4 and couldn't be happier. What a phenomenal car!!

Steve Robinson Service Mgr

F12
5/07/2015

"car purchase"

This is my latest purchase from FoA, and they are the best! I can't imagine buying a Ferrari or Maserati from anyone else, and the service dept is also first class. Paul Mc

Nickican
5/06/2015

"THIS was the experience I expected!"

I recently took delivery my second Maserati GranTourismo S - and my second experience was FAR superior to my first. I live in a city where there is no Maserati dealership, so I did a bit of research on dealerships in the Southeast US and Texas before choosing a dealership to work with . My first experience was less than stellar, so when I decided to get a second Maserati, I used a different dealership. Everything that was wrong about the first experience was made right by my experience with Steven Eckhoff at Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. Steven treated me like a friend and listened to my concerns. He answered all of my questions honestly and promptly (which I can't say for my first sales experience). My overall experience with Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta - from my relationship with Steven, to the receptionist recognizing my voice when I call - was top notch. Some would think this is what you should receive from an upscale car dealership, but after my first experience, I can say that Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta, and Steven Eckhoff in particular, met and even exceed my expectations. Thanks Guys!

SRH 458
5/04/2015

"Purchase of a Ferrari 458 Italia "

I would like to thank Michael Mills and the Team at Ferrari of Atlanta for such a wonderful car purchasing experience. I am an avid car collector and have been since I was a young man. I have never received a level of knowledgeable service that I did from Michael and his Team. This was the EASIEST and FASTEST transaction of my life !! I spend a lot of time purchasing cars traveling across the country ,ALL DEALERS could take a service lesson from Ferrari of Atlanta. Michael and his team had all of my paperwork ready and the auto was pristine and the deal was completed in just a very short amount of time. I love doing business where my time and their time is not wasted and we pulled it off to perfection !!! Thanks guys and I look forward to my next car purchase as soon as we can get a look at the 488??? Sincerely, SRH

Pro-Street65
5/04/2015

"This was the best car purchasing experience ever !"

The sale was handled promptly , courteously and in a very professional manner. Dan Burris the Ferrari sale representative was very knowledegable and professional. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend Dan to anyone looking to purchase a Ferrari.

Reviews of Steven Eckhoff