Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Sales/Finance
Josh Plaut, Sales, Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Josh Plaut

March 14, 2017

"Awesome Car Buying Experience"

- kevin.r.jefferson

One of the best car purchasing experiences I've had! Josh was amazing start to finish, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in assisting me in my selection of the Ferrari that best suited me.

February 20, 2017

"Amazing Car Buying Experience!!"

- jenesmith

Absolutely the best! Michael Mills did an outstanding job making sure I had all the information about the vehicle when I was not able to see it before the purchase. The car was exactly as described making the purchase a great experience. He even responded immediately when I had a question several months after!

January 17, 2017

"Great experience"

- atlantaf2

My experience in dealing with Ferrari of Atlanta, and Dan Burris in particular, was very positive across the board. It was a long process for me to make a decision as I had dropped the project of looking for a car for a couple of years, but when I reconnected with Dan he was very responsive and eager to collaborate even when he didn't know whether I was only inquiring again or if I was ready to make a purchase. He was informative and transparent, very responsive and took after hour calls, volunteered to come to the dealership on his day off to expedite the paper work, which he made hassle free for me. I also liked that he repeatedly told me not to hesitate to call or go back to the dealership with any questions or help with the car. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and the dealership to friends and acquaintances.

New 2017 Maserati GranTurismo, $160390