Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

11875 Alpharetta Highway,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Info
About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta heritage goes back more than two decades. In 1984, Ed Wettach purchased his first Ferrari franchise, Ferrari South in Jackson, Mississippi, making him one of a handful of original factory-authorized franchise owners in North America. In 1994, he teamed up with long-time car enthusiast Hugh Steward to bring luxury marques to more of the southeast and acquired FAF Motorcars. Ed, Hugh and the team have stayed true to the exclusivity of the luxury sports car market and their love of cars, and they eventually transformed the dealership into Ferrari Maserati Aston Martin of Atlanta. Hugh also regularly shares his 30-plus years experience with the team. His outstanding professional resume includes working with a US-based Aston Martin distributor in the early 1970s, supporting dealers across the country as a sales and marketing professional with Aston Martin and Maserati, and nearly a decade of service with Ferrari North America. As a result, he not only has a thriving passion for the cars, but also an amazing recollection for historical details and milestones achieved by these exotic manufacturers. Together, their passion for Ferrari’s tradition, craftsmanship and dedication to exceptional performance is contagious. That’s why it’s alive and well today in all that we do to serve our customers. The entire complex, including our Ferrari and Maserati brands, spans three acres, and features a 30,000 s.f. state-of-the-art facility including service department and our showroom displaying an extensive inventory, from today’s most popular models to unique, customized configurations to new classics and more. Our ten-bay service center and fully inventoried parts department are staffed with factory-trained technicians, and our in-house Ferrari boutique offers a wide range of Ferrari accessories to take home today or give as the perfect gift. Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta is the factory-authorized dealer serving customers throughout the southeast

About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Ferrari Boutique
William
9/02/2015

"Fantastic expeience."

I have purchased two Ferrari cars through this dealership both with the help of Michael Mills. By far the best experience I've ever had with a dealership on both occasions. Michael guides you through your purchase without pressure which is unusual in the car market. Though I live more than 350 miles from Atlanta I would not hesitate to use this dealership or Mr. Mills in the future.

switzcpa
9/01/2015

"Best Car Buying experience ever. "

Vance made the car buying experience as easy as possible. I do not live in the Atlanta area but Vance made the process extremely pleasant. He had the vehicle ready to roll once I arrived. His professionalism, communication skills, and genuine concern for my happiness with my purchase earns him a high rating. Thanks Vance and Ferrari of Atlanta.

fo
9/01/2015

"Terrific Experience All Around"

Steven was the consummate professional in all of my dealings from placing my order to delivery. He helped me realize my dream with a steady hand and a voice of experience though the entire process. I will not hesitate to recommend Ferrari of Atlanta, but, more importantly, will gladly purchase from them again!

member6579
8/30/2015

"Wow best sales guy ever!!!!!!"

Just made my 3rd purchase from Michael Mills. Also referred several of my friends to purchase new Ferrari's from Michael. Michael is the best of the best! He helped me build my cars and took care of me every step of the way. If your thinking of buying a car here you should ask for him. No disappointments and now a lifelong customer of Michael Mills and Ferrari Atlanta.

Keehln Wheeler
8/19/2015

"The Best in the Business !!"

Dan Burris and Craig Forbes in my opinion are "the best in the business" They are not your typical car salesmen. They are upfront, honest and really care about the purchasers. I've known Craig for over 8yrs and he's always been professional and giving his time to what ever need I have. Dan has the same traits and that's why I will continue to buy from Dan and the Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta dealership !! Thanks gentleman for always making my car buying experience a positive one !!! Respectfully yours, Keehln Wheeler

Craig Forbes and Michael Roth

MW
8/18/2015

"Service and integrity"

Buying an Italian sports car isn't cheap, and the ongoing service requires experienced professionals who know what they are doing. Steven Eckhoff, Michael Roth, Matt, Steve, Vance, Craig and the team are all first rate, as is any car they offer for sale. You can have confidence these guys deliver on their commitments -- I've bought three cars from them and have had all my service with them for over 10 years without a complaint. They are the best and you should not get your high end machine anywhere else!

rddirect
8/10/2015

"Great job Scott"

I have now purchased two vehicles from Scott and Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. Scott did a great job putting the deal together and making it an easy purchase. I don't have a lot of spare time so it's refreshing to deal with a true professional who can take care of the details and make the process of buying efficient. I also required several customization's that Scott facilitated and had done quicker than expected. Great job Scott and team!

PREMIER458
8/05/2015

"Michael Mills / Michael Roth & Matt - Ferrari of Atlanta"

These guys are awesome! Very fast to respond; they put the best interest of the customer first; extremely professional and I could not be happier with these guys and the entire staff at Ferrari of Atlanta. The Ferrari 458 Italia is equally as pleasant! Thanks guys.

Michael Roth & Matt in service

jsewell714
7/28/2015

"Well done"

I've been buying high end cars around Atlanta for years..Cars have been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. There are many fantastic autos available from various manufacturers, so for me the buying and owning experience helps me decide which car to buy. In this particular purchase Ferrari made the car great and Ferrari of Atlanta made the buying experience really enjoyable.From the moment I saw the car on the showroom floor, to taking delivery of it, the whole experience was very professional and FUN.That is a word that I would seldom use to describe a car purchase..The guys at FOA are real pros.Well done.Thanks

RyanATL
7/25/2015

"Excellent dealership, no haggle deal"

Scott was extremely helpful and straight to the point. He did not waste my time and made the process very smooth. Excellent experience, will be back in the future.

Reviews of Steven Eckhoff