Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

11875 Alpharetta Highway,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Info
About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta heritage goes back more than two decades. In 1984, Ed Wettach purchased his first Ferrari franchise, Ferrari South in Jackson, Mississippi, making him one of a handful of original factory-authorized franchise owners in North America. In 1994, he teamed up with long-time car enthusiast Hugh Steward to bring luxury marques to more of the southeast and acquired FAF Motorcars. Ed, Hugh and the team have stayed true to the exclusivity of the luxury sports car market and their love of cars, and they eventually transformed the dealership into Ferrari Maserati Aston Martin of Atlanta. Hugh also regularly shares his 30-plus years experience with the team. His outstanding professional resume includes working with a US-based Aston Martin distributor in the early 1970s, supporting dealers across the country as a sales and marketing professional with Aston Martin and Maserati, and nearly a decade of service with Ferrari North America. As a result, he not only has a thriving passion for the cars, but also an amazing recollection for historical details and milestones achieved by these exotic manufacturers. Together, their passion for Ferrari’s tradition, craftsmanship and dedication to exceptional performance is contagious. That’s why it’s alive and well today in all that we do to serve our customers. The entire complex, including our Ferrari and Maserati brands, spans three acres, and features a 30,000 s.f. state-of-the-art facility including service department and our showroom displaying an extensive inventory, from today’s most popular models to unique, customized configurations to new classics and more. Our ten-bay service center and fully inventoried parts department are staffed with factory-trained technicians, and our in-house Ferrari boutique offers a wide range of Ferrari accessories to take home today or give as the perfect gift. Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta is the factory-authorized dealer serving customers throughout the southeast

About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Ferrari Boutique
CalifT
1/18/2016

"Excellence"

The service was incredible. The car speaks for itself. We were an hour late to see the car on a Saturday due to traffic in Atlanta. The salesman waited on us and stayed late to help us.

tbaker
1/07/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience with Steven Eckhoff and his team at Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. They were attentive and knowledgable and prepared my car as they said they would. I'm extremely pleased and would highly recommend them.

Dan
12/14/2015

"Great Sales & Service - Ferrari of Atlanta"

I first met Vance Wells in the service department for my Maserati. When I started looking at Ferrari's, I had learned that Vance was now in sales. After visiting several dealerships and looking at countless cars, I always found myself coming back to FOA and speaking with Vance. His product knowledge from his days in service are second to none. The whole buying experience was wonderful. I would highly recommend reaching out to Vance for any of your Ferrari or Maserati needs.

john L

"Excellent Service "

Dan Burris was outstanding. From Car knowledge to the finance portion. This was the best car purchasing experience to date. Thank you Dan for everything!

white car

"Thorough Dealership"

I"ve purchased 2 ferraris from this dealer. The salesman Dan Burris has been very helpful Not pushy, but very thorough. The cars were used, but it was like buying a new car. They inspected them and had them in great shape, gave me confidence in them.

steventfoege
12/10/2015

"Dealership worthy of selling Ferrari Automobiles"

Exceeded my expectations ! While intimidated at first I was met with nothing less than first class people that made me comfortable from the start. Dan put me at ease and handled my transaction with no problems from start to finish.

MoeMoe

"Dan Burris is a star"

I've purchased a few cars from Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. Dan has always been great to deal with and a real pro. His depth of product knowledge and patience with me has always been appreciated. Finally, Dan doesn't press....he allows a customer to proceed at their own pace. I like the "no pressure" approach!!!

RWM
12/10/2015

"Simply the best experience!"

I've purchased a number of vehicles from FOA. My salesman, Dan Burris, is courteous, very knowledgable and the no pressure approach always makes it a great experience. Michael Mills is also fantastic and a pleasure to work with. The entire staff is happy for you and your family to walk around the showroom and just look at all of the cars. Simply the nicest and friendliest staff, general manager, and service team of any dealership in all of Atlanta.

F12
12/01/2015

"Delighted, Once Again"

Having purchased many cars from FoA, they never fail to impress. Also, their service team is second to none and a pleasure to work with.

Dave
11/05/2015

"Excellent experience"

Not your typical new car dealer buying experience. No pressure from salesmen or passing you off to their sales manager and then trying to sell you all sorts of extras like window etching, extended warranties and other products or services by the "fiancé manager. Worked with one sales associate through the entire process.

Reviews of Dan Burris