Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

11875 Alpharetta Highway,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Info
About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta heritage goes back more than two decades. In 1984, Ed Wettach purchased his first Ferrari franchise, Ferrari South in Jackson, Mississippi, making him one of a handful of original factory-authorized franchise owners in North America. In 1994, he teamed up with long-time car enthusiast Hugh Steward to bring luxury marques to more of the southeast and acquired FAF Motorcars. Ed, Hugh and the team have stayed true to the exclusivity of the luxury sports car market and their love of cars, and they eventually transformed the dealership into Ferrari Maserati Aston Martin of Atlanta. Hugh also regularly shares his 30-plus years experience with the team. His outstanding professional resume includes working with a US-based Aston Martin distributor in the early 1970s, supporting dealers across the country as a sales and marketing professional with Aston Martin and Maserati, and nearly a decade of service with Ferrari North America. As a result, he not only has a thriving passion for the cars, but also an amazing recollection for historical details and milestones achieved by these exotic manufacturers. Together, their passion for Ferrari’s tradition, craftsmanship and dedication to exceptional performance is contagious. That’s why it’s alive and well today in all that we do to serve our customers. The entire complex, including our Ferrari and Maserati brands, spans three acres, and features a 30,000 s.f. state-of-the-art facility including service department and our showroom displaying an extensive inventory, from today’s most popular models to unique, customized configurations to new classics and more. Our ten-bay service center and fully inventoried parts department are staffed with factory-trained technicians, and our in-house Ferrari boutique offers a wide range of Ferrari accessories to take home today or give as the perfect gift. Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta is the factory-authorized dealer serving customers throughout the southeast

About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Ferrari Boutique
june bug
5/09/2016

"Perfect car and perfect timing."

The experience was great. I was totally impressed with the speed this was handled and the way I was treated. I felt as I have been inducted into a new club of Ferrari owners. Totally exceeded my expectation level.

Malvarez
5/06/2016

"Top tier client service and buying process"

The purchasing experience with Ferrari and Maserati of Atlanta was absolutely hassle free to say the least. Michael Mills was very engaging, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the hole process. I will definitely be buying my future vehicles through this dealer.

Michael Roth

Gene G.
4/26/2016

"Vance Wells "

Vance took care of us before and during the delivery of our e63. He handled everything from my initial phone call to the appraisal of our Aston Martin trade to the delivery of our new car. Every thing went so good, a credit to all the preparation that Vance did. And then the follow up call to make shure that everything was good. Thanks Vance Gene and Chris Gorman

Carcommander
4/13/2016

"488 Delivery"

It's nice to be a member of the "family" at Ferrari of Atlanta. They actually treat you that way. Everyone wants you to have the best experience possible buying and enjoying your Ferrari. Steven Eckhoff is an expert in guiding your decision making. He is very honest and gives you the right information to help your buying decision. This is my 9th car from Ferrari of Atlanta. Their service department is exceptional as well. It's supposed to be fun and it is.

gfriley
4/04/2016

"Enjoyed working with Steve Eckhoff at Ferrari of Atlanta"

When Kris (wife) and I decided to look into Ferrari ownership, we knew how much money we were willing to spend, but had little knowledge of what was available in our price range. Steve worked with us,explaining options and helped us choose a 360 Modena. He indicted he would simply keep his eyes open on the used market for something that fit our desires and price. Just a few short weeks later he called stating he had found the right car. After putting a deposit down the car was shipped to ATL and was reach for our inspection. After we negotiated a final price we discovered several issues with the care that needed maintenance, and Steve agreed to cover those costs. When it came time to sell the car (6 years later) he again was enthusiastic and again worked with us and gave good advise. The car sold literally overnight, for more than my original purchase price 6 years earlier. I enthusiastically recommend Steve as a fair and honest salesman to work with at FoA. George Riley

Mike M
3/24/2016

"Easy process"

Worked with Vance on a 2013 Maserati GT. Vance was honest, easy to deal with and the entire process was seamless. He is a no pressure and very knowledgable person about the product. His service background was critical in helping me understand the product and the costs to own. Great job Vance. Love the car.

cpayette824
3/24/2016

"Ferrari Factory Tour"

I was planning a trip to Italy with my college buddies. I planned to see the Ferrari Factory as part of this trip. Since I am a Ferrari owner, there is an exclusive tour at the factory for owners. I knew that I had to set this tour up through a Ferrari Dealer. I first contacted Ferrari of Tampa, but they never called me back. A few days later, I tried Ferrari of Atlanta. Steven Eckhoff returned my call very quickly, and I told him about my situation. He sprung into action, getting me the application to my inbox immediately. After just a couple of hours, my private tour was booked. I can't recall the last time I experience such lightning fast service! I totally recommend this dealership, and I look forward to dealing with them again.

Emily Gaither

MJB3
3/17/2016

"Effortless and low pressure buying experience"

I worked with Vance Wells at Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta to buy a new Maserati Gran Turismo. Vance, who was in the service department for about 8 years new the car inside and out. He has a great demeanor and is as low pressure as I have experienced, while still converting everything I needed to know to make an informed decision. I had read several reviews on the dealership and the great experiences that other people have had, but I always cringe when I have to go through the process myself. Vance was awesome, as was Robin, who welcomed me into the dealership both on the phone and in person. Overall, I can honestly say that it was the best car buying exeperience that I have had and was actually enjoyable. Hard to believe I would ever any that. Thanks Vance. Appreciate all the time you spent with me, and how quickly you got me out on the road.

737capt
3/16/2016

"Dan Burris is the Best!! Excellent Dealership!"

Buying a car takes time. Dan immediately understood my level of knowledge and explained to me all the things I didn't know while not wasting time. The thing you want to do most is get the keys and drive. I was in and out and on the road in no time. The entire process was a pleasure. This is how car buying should be!!

Doug
3/12/2016

"Outstanding experience purchasing new car"

I had an outstanding experience working with Steven Eckhoff and his team in ordering, customizing, and purchasing a new F12. They let me test drive a new F12 before I ordered mine. They worked with me in trading my 458 in for the new car and gave me a very fair and reasonable deal because they wanted to earn my business. I had many questions about the various options available on the car. Steven worked with me to select options on the large computerized car configurator there at the dealership, sent me numerous pictures of optional items so I could study them, made recommendations on options when I asked for them, and spent weeks helping me customize the car to my exact specifications and preferences. When the car was being built at the factory in Italy, Steven continuously kept me updated as to each stage of the build and the car's projected arrival date at the dealership. He notified me as soon as the car arrived and sent me pictures and even a 360-degree video of the car so I could see it before I was able to make the trip from Tennessee to the dealership for delivery. He also coordinated the immediate application of protective clear film to the front end of the car for me as I requested. When I was able to get to the dealership the weekend after my car arrived Steven picked my wife and I up at a rental car drop off location and took us to the dealership and walked us through all of the features of the car. The car had been detailed and was in pristine condition. Steven took some pictures of us with the car and explained all of its features and answered all of our questions. Once on the road back home he called us to check in on us and make sure everything was going well. He called me again a couple of days later to make sure I was enjoying the car and that everything was working well. I cannot say enough about the excellent experience I had working with Steven and the guys at FOA. It was a lengthy process because I was ordering a new car from the factory but Steven continuously communicated with me via phone (work and cell), email, and text message and immediately about my many questions and the progress of the build. I knew the Service Team at FOA was truly outstanding (friendly, knowledgeable, responsive, reasonably priced) because I had serviced two prior pre-owned Ferraris with them. Now I can say that the Sales Team is truly outstanding, as well. I thank Steven for his prompt and courteous service and all of the assistance he provided in making a large dream purchase a reality. I highly recommend Steven and FOA without hesitation to anyone interested in purchasing a Ferrari!

Reviews of Steven Eckhoff