Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Info
About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta heritage goes back more than two decades. In 1984, Ed Wettach purchased his first Ferrari franchise, Ferrari South in Jackson, Mississippi, making him one of a handful of original factory-authorized franchise owners in North America. In 1994, he teamed up with long-time car enthusiast Hugh Steward to bring luxury marques to more of the southeast and acquired FAF Motorcars. Ed, Hugh and the team have stayed true to the exclusivity of the luxury sports car market and their love of cars, and they eventually transformed the dealership into Ferrari Maserati Aston Martin of Atlanta. Hugh also regularly shares his 30-plus years experience with the team. His outstanding professional resume includes working with a US-based Aston Martin distributor in the early 1970s, supporting dealers across the country as a sales and marketing professional with Aston Martin and Maserati, and nearly a decade of service with Ferrari North America. As a result, he not only has a thriving passion for the cars, but also an amazing recollection for historical details and milestones achieved by these exotic manufacturers. Together, their passion for Ferrari’s tradition, craftsmanship and dedication to exceptional performance is contagious. That’s why it’s alive and well today in all that we do to serve our customers. The entire complex, including our Ferrari and Maserati brands, spans three acres, and features a 30,000 s.f. state-of-the-art facility including service department and our showroom displaying an extensive inventory, from today’s most popular models to unique, customized configurations to new classics and more. Our ten-bay service center and fully inventoried parts department are staffed with factory-trained technicians, and our in-house Ferrari boutique offers a wide range of Ferrari accessories to take home today or give as the perfect gift. Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta is the factory-authorized dealer serving customers throughout the southeast

About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Ferrari Boutique
Udaverea
2/24/2015

"New Ferrari California T buying experience"

Michael Mills and the team at Ferrari of Atlanta delivered a world class buying experience. This being a brand new model, Michael went out of his way to constantly keep me updated with happenings at the factory and special events, came with me to the introductory ride along event, constantly sent links to videos and PDFs concerning the new model, and painstakingly kept me up to date on the factory build progress. Michael took care of everything pre and post delivery. I feel well taken care of, and I must say my enthusiasm is matched by Michael's. Highest recommendation.

Jtr
2/19/2015

"Maserati purchase"

Steven was a pleasure to work with. He made the purchasing experience quick and easy. I will certainly be back to see Steven for my next Maserati!

BGJ
2/13/2015

"Positive buying experience. "

On Saturday 1/31 I had the pleasure if spending the majority of the morning and early afternoon working with Scott on the selection of a Maserati Ghibli. His knowledge of the vehicle was outstanding. His professional demeanor made the entire process very enjoyable. I highly recommend Scott as a highly professional sales associate.

Ferrari
2/08/2015

"Pleasurable experience without the typical pressure tactics "

It was such a nice experience and felt like the salesmen were very knowledgable about their vehicles. I felt like the sales personnel really cared about their customers and took the time to explain about their products and felt proud to do so. I felt very comfortable with Scott Pochick and it made the entire process worthwhile. I am proud to be associated with the Ferrari " family" and dealership.

MrBrown
2/02/2015

"New car purchase"

I recently purchased a 2015 Maserati from Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. Steven Echoff did a great job with helping me and if this the car for you, Steven is the guy!!!

Doctor Mark
1/24/2015

"Another great experience"

Even after 40 plus years of Ferrari ownership, getting a different Ferrari is always a special experience. Steven and Ferrari of Atlanta "put the icing on the cake." Great people to work with and always honest and fair. They treat their customers like family. I highly recommend both Steven on FOA.

Brad
1/14/2015

"Purchase of a new 2015 Ferrari"

I purchased a 2015 Ferrari Model F12; it involved a trade in of my Model FF. The experience was smooth and steady thought-out the entire process. My Salesperson, Stephen Eckhoff helped me through what could be a dauntingoption process and provided valuable insight and experience. I could not be happier with how the car turned out as well as my overall experience with Steven and the team.

Cayetano T. Dizon
1/12/2015

"A satisfied customer of Ferrari-Maserati of Atlanta"

Ferrari-Maserati of Atlanta is a dealer of exotic cars of the highest order. Whether you want a Ferrari or Maserati, Steven and the rest of the staff will be at your service. My 2015 California T is my third brand new purchase and I have had the pleasure of dealing with the sales staff especially Steven, every step of the transaction is "crystal" from the ordering process up to final delivery. Steven sold me all three of my Ferraris and I'm sure the others are just as accommodating like him, and very knowledgeable of the brand. Not to forget their group of Ferrari certified mechanics who are the best in the nation, always very professional, thorough and just plain "best"! Their service manager Matt is always willing to answer any question you might have. Overall this is a dealer everyone should emulate. Cayetano T. Dizon, M.D. caydiz@aol.com 478 335-1403

dvdcalifornia
1/06/2015

"Another great experience"

I purchased the new California T from Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta and Steven Eckhoff guided me through the process from initial deposit, to order specifications, to final delivery. He kept me informed along the way and insured that my experience was special. I felt that he cared about me. I have bought and sold cars with Steven and Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta over the past several years and I have always been treated fairly and with respect. The car is performing well and even exceeds all the reviews. David

jminnido
1/04/2015

"Fantastic"

Owning a Ferrari has been a childhood dream and Mike made it happen. Everything was easy and efficient. I have already told a few physician colleagues of mine to bypass the games of other dealers and just see Mike.

Reviews of Steven Eckhoff