Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

11875 Alpharetta Highway,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Info
About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta heritage goes back more than two decades. In 1984, Ed Wettach purchased his first Ferrari franchise, Ferrari South in Jackson, Mississippi, making him one of a handful of original factory-authorized franchise owners in North America. In 1994, he teamed up with long-time car enthusiast Hugh Steward to bring luxury marques to more of the southeast and acquired FAF Motorcars. Ed, Hugh and the team have stayed true to the exclusivity of the luxury sports car market and their love of cars, and they eventually transformed the dealership into Ferrari Maserati Aston Martin of Atlanta. Hugh also regularly shares his 30-plus years experience with the team. His outstanding professional resume includes working with a US-based Aston Martin distributor in the early 1970s, supporting dealers across the country as a sales and marketing professional with Aston Martin and Maserati, and nearly a decade of service with Ferrari North America. As a result, he not only has a thriving passion for the cars, but also an amazing recollection for historical details and milestones achieved by these exotic manufacturers. Together, their passion for Ferrari’s tradition, craftsmanship and dedication to exceptional performance is contagious. That’s why it’s alive and well today in all that we do to serve our customers. The entire complex, including our Ferrari and Maserati brands, spans three acres, and features a 30,000 s.f. state-of-the-art facility including service department and our showroom displaying an extensive inventory, from today’s most popular models to unique, customized configurations to new classics and more. Our ten-bay service center and fully inventoried parts department are staffed with factory-trained technicians, and our in-house Ferrari boutique offers a wide range of Ferrari accessories to take home today or give as the perfect gift. Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta is the factory-authorized dealer serving customers throughout the southeast

About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Ferrari Boutique
david gray
3/22/2015

"Good People, Good place. All thumbs up !!!"

Steven has been at FOA since right after the signing of the Magna Carta. He knows his way around the Ferrari world and is a helpful salesman. i have bought many cars from him and would recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used Ferrari. Also, FOA service department has always worked well for and with me.

MTSM
3/19/2015

"Customer for Life!"

Dan Burris and the team over at Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta are nothing short of TOP SHELF. If you're considering buying (or servicing) a car, make sure you give them a call FIRST. I have several friends and colleagues that recommend this place very highly, but I had never been myself. I became a new customer recently...and within 60 seconds of stepping into the dealership I knew I would be a customer for life!! Getting to this dealership is a 7-8 hour round trip for me…and still, it’s totally worth the trip. My buying experience was beyond amazing. Every member of the staff was knowledgeable and super friendly. When you walk in to look (or buy!), you know they want you there and you are treated as such. I wish more places could get the car-buying-experience right like they do here. In choosing this dealership, I also knew I wanted a place with a strong service department. I’ve already had the pleasure of getting to interact with both Michael Roth and Matt Luckie on the service side and I am already impressed. It’s hard to say you’re looking forward to your first service on an expensive car…but with a team this good, I am looking forward to it. So “5 stars” all the way for Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta, and keep up the good work!

Michael Roth, Matt Luckie

AM
3/12/2015

"Maserati Ghibli Purchase"

Steven did a fabulous job of showing us around the new Maserati Ghibli and after a comprehensive test drive my wife was convinced that it was the right car for her. This was one of the most pleasant and informative car buying experiences that we have ever had. We would certainly recommend Steven and the folks at Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta to anyone in the market for a new car.

Rick2Ski
3/09/2015

"New Cali T Buying Experience"

I had a good experience buying with Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. Working with Ferrari itself is a bit difficult, as they don't provide the dealer with a great deal of visibility about production schedules. For example, I was in queue on the Cali-T and Ferrari decided it was my turn to go into production, which meant I was supposed to go that week to the dealer and finalize my build specifications. Unfortunately I was in Finland and Switzerland that week, so instead I was pushed back one build slot. Not a big deal, but it's something one would hope that Ferrari would provide greater visibility into. About the build process, however. This was a great experience at Ferrari of Atlanta, because they put it all up on a screen in their offices and you can see all parts of your build, including the materials that are on hand in the room. A major element of the appeal to me of Ferrari was that I could customize most everything about the car, so this process was incredibly important to me. Moreover, Ferrari of Atlanta has many cars in their dealership, so they could show us in person what this option or that option would look like. My main issue with the dealership is that it's located so far out in the hinterlands. For the sales experience this was OK, because Steven kindly delivered the Ferrari to my house (and then took my Maserati back to the dealer for service), but on an ongoing basis Ferrari of Atlanta doesn't offer the drop off/pick up service for Ferrari, although they do for Maserati. This is a bit disappointing as both my Mercedes and Porsche dealers provided drop off and pick up for me as part of the service. It is one concern I have with the car longer term, but that's completely outside the sales process, hence my high scores on the sales experience.

Udaverea
2/24/2015

"New Ferrari California T buying experience"

Michael Mills and the team at Ferrari of Atlanta delivered a world class buying experience. This being a brand new model, Michael went out of his way to constantly keep me updated with happenings at the factory and special events, came with me to the introductory ride along event, constantly sent links to videos and PDFs concerning the new model, and painstakingly kept me up to date on the factory build progress. Michael took care of everything pre and post delivery. I feel well taken care of, and I must say my enthusiasm is matched by Michael's. Highest recommendation.

Jtr
2/19/2015

"Maserati purchase"

Steven was a pleasure to work with. He made the purchasing experience quick and easy. I will certainly be back to see Steven for my next Maserati!

BGJ
2/13/2015

"Positive buying experience. "

On Saturday 1/31 I had the pleasure if spending the majority of the morning and early afternoon working with Scott on the selection of a Maserati Ghibli. His knowledge of the vehicle was outstanding. His professional demeanor made the entire process very enjoyable. I highly recommend Scott as a highly professional sales associate.

Ferrari
2/08/2015

"Pleasurable experience without the typical pressure tactics "

It was such a nice experience and felt like the salesmen were very knowledgable about their vehicles. I felt like the sales personnel really cared about their customers and took the time to explain about their products and felt proud to do so. I felt very comfortable with Scott Pochick and it made the entire process worthwhile. I am proud to be associated with the Ferrari " family" and dealership.

MrBrown
2/02/2015

"New car purchase"

I recently purchased a 2015 Maserati from Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. Steven Echoff did a great job with helping me and if this the car for you, Steven is the guy!!!

Doctor Mark
1/24/2015

"Another great experience"

Even after 40 plus years of Ferrari ownership, getting a different Ferrari is always a special experience. Steven and Ferrari of Atlanta "put the icing on the cake." Great people to work with and always honest and fair. They treat their customers like family. I highly recommend both Steven on FOA.

Reviews of Steven Eckhoff