Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Michael Mills

Mike McElroy, Sales, Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Mike McElroy

June 23, 2017

"Excellent Experience - Dan Burris is amazing!!"

- Dan Singleton

Over the years I have bought over 30 cars. This was by far the best. Dan Burris made the sales conversation occur in the way best for me Vs force me into their process. Truly an amazing buying experience! Thank you Dan and thank you Ferrari of Atlanta!!

Dan Burris

May 19, 2017

"Back in a Ferrari!!"

- chitt

I have known the Ferrari of Atlanta Team for over a decade. Over ten years ago I bought a beautiful 2007 430 that I loved. I parted with the cars a few years later and have regretted it for years. Earlier this year I called to touch bases with old friends (Craig Forbes and Steven Eckhoff). Discussions turned to Ferrari's, I was introduced to Michael Mills, and now there is a stunning Ferrari once again under roof in my garages. Craig, Michael, Steven, and Dan Burris (whom I'd met over time at car events) could not have been friendlier, more accommodating or easier to work with. Michael just made things happen. I have friends (in particular Mark Holifield who was instrumental in my decision to get back into Ferrari's) in Ferrari's that I see at various car events and up at AMP. They all are happy with FoA, and I think I have found my way back to a very good dealership. So many thanks to Craig and Michael for being so helpful, and thanks to Will Campbell whom I know had a hand in getting me to this point. I am looking forward to having a great relationship at a dealership where I feel like I have so many friends!

Michael Mills
Other Employees : Craig Forbes

May 18, 2017

"2017 Ferrari 488"

- Tool man

This is the third Ferrari that I have purchased from FOA and each time I worked with Steven Eckhoff. Steven is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. The most impressive part of each of the three purchases was Steven's sense of urgency on every stage of the buying experience. His help in the design of the cars, in particular the recent purchase of a 2017 488 Spider, was extremely helpful. The next area that was equally impressive was the ongoing follow up. The deposit was made in January of 2015 and I was made aware at that time that the delivery could take up to 2 to 3 years. Steven was always sending me eamails, text messages and phone calls to update me on the timeline. I was even sent pictures from the Ferrari factory of my car in production. Finally, the day that I was to take delivery of the car was very relaxing and fun. The guys in the detail shop did a superb job of detailing the car. There is no doubt that I will be buying more Ferrari's from FOA and will insist on working with Steven each time. Stephen Lawandales

Steven Eckhoff