Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Mike McElroy

October 11, 2016

"Excellent Job!"

- Mary Schantz

I really appreciate the time and patience that you took with me to figure out what was going on with my 2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4. Thank you for all the time and hard work you put in to addressing the issues! The car is running amazing!

October 04, 2016

"well done...again"

- jsewell714

another new model..488 spider..another job well done..it seems that with the passing of the previous owner the new owner ..Webb..has really challenged themselves to take it to the next level..I've been buying cars from FOA for years and the experience continues to be fun.I thought i had out grown the joy of Ferraris but these guys at FOA keep me coming back for more..Ferrari makes the cars but the team at FOA...,Will,Craig,Steven,Micheal Mills,Micheal Roth and the rest of the guys make me keep coming back for more..WELL DONE..guys..real pros

September 04, 2016

"Seamless Professional Outstanding Service!"

- Graz

I just purchased a 2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello from Ferrari of Atlanta. I have to say that my sales associate Daniel Burris was a pleasure to deal with on all levels from my initial phone contact to delivery of the car. He was extremely professional, courteous and most of all efficient throughout the purchase. He would almost anticipate my questions before I asked them and oftentimes while I was calling him, he was simultaneously emailing me. Pretty uncanny. The other thing is that I bought the car "sight unseen" through pictures, video and detailed description by Dan. I am extremely picky when it comes to my cars. It turns out that Ferraribof Atlanta is too. When the car arrived it was exactly as promised and exceeded my expectations. I am very grateful to work with professionals like Daniel Burris and would recommend him and this dealership without reservation.

New 2016 Maserati Quattroporte, $99590