Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

11875 Alpharetta Highway,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Info
About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta heritage goes back more than two decades. In 1984, Ed Wettach purchased his first Ferrari franchise, Ferrari South in Jackson, Mississippi, making him one of a handful of original factory-authorized franchise owners in North America. In 1994, he teamed up with long-time car enthusiast Hugh Steward to bring luxury marques to more of the southeast and acquired FAF Motorcars. Ed, Hugh and the team have stayed true to the exclusivity of the luxury sports car market and their love of cars, and they eventually transformed the dealership into Ferrari Maserati Aston Martin of Atlanta. Hugh also regularly shares his 30-plus years experience with the team. His outstanding professional resume includes working with a US-based Aston Martin distributor in the early 1970s, supporting dealers across the country as a sales and marketing professional with Aston Martin and Maserati, and nearly a decade of service with Ferrari North America. As a result, he not only has a thriving passion for the cars, but also an amazing recollection for historical details and milestones achieved by these exotic manufacturers. Together, their passion for Ferrari’s tradition, craftsmanship and dedication to exceptional performance is contagious. That’s why it’s alive and well today in all that we do to serve our customers. The entire complex, including our Ferrari and Maserati brands, spans three acres, and features a 30,000 s.f. state-of-the-art facility including service department and our showroom displaying an extensive inventory, from today’s most popular models to unique, customized configurations to new classics and more. Our ten-bay service center and fully inventoried parts department are staffed with factory-trained technicians, and our in-house Ferrari boutique offers a wide range of Ferrari accessories to take home today or give as the perfect gift. Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta is the factory-authorized dealer serving customers throughout the southeast

About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Ferrari Boutique
Graz
9/04/2016

"Seamless Professional Outstanding Service!"

I just purchased a 2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello from Ferrari of Atlanta. I have to say that my sales associate Daniel Burris was a pleasure to deal with on all levels from my initial phone contact to delivery of the car. He was extremely professional, courteous and most of all efficient throughout the purchase. He would almost anticipate my questions before I asked them and oftentimes while I was calling him, he was simultaneously emailing me. Pretty uncanny. The other thing is that I bought the car "sight unseen" through pictures, video and detailed description by Dan. I am extremely picky when it comes to my cars. It turns out that Ferraribof Atlanta is too. When the car arrived it was exactly as promised and exceeded my expectations. I am very grateful to work with professionals like Daniel Burris and would recommend him and this dealership without reservation.

charmona
8/09/2016

"OUTSTANDING purchasing experience!"

Vance Wells is not only an excellent salesman, but also a true gentleman. From the moment of speaking with him on the phone to make an appointment, from when we drove the car out of the Showroom Parking Lot, we were extremely impressed by him. His vast experience from having previously worked in the Service Dept. also sets him apart to make him extremely well-rounded in his knowledge and love for Maseratis and Ferraris. I now have my dream car, and am thrilled that I was able to purchase it from Vance. Thank you! Thank you!

Bundy
7/05/2016

"Best Dealership in the US"

In my 20 years of purchasing various high-end cars, including several Ferraris, I have never had a more enjoyable, professional, personalized, and yet incredibly down-to-earth experience than the ones at Ferrari of Atlanta. Sold a 612 OTO with in 2015, purchased an F12 from them last week, and have an order placed for a 488 GTB with them in 2017. Michael Mills and Vance Wells have made me a Ferrari of Atlanta customer for life. And they have brought tremendous joy to our family.

Michael Roth

GhibliS1
7/01/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

Our sales person Michael Mills was very helpful and patient through the entire experience. We arrived late in the day and he stayed past closing to test drive multiple cars and provide pricing.

anelkin
6/21/2016

"Buying and selling, both excellent experiences"

I bought my first every Ferrari, an F430 spider, in 2013 from Steven Eckhoff. The process took approx. 7 years and Steven was patiently there every step of the way. In 2016 I sold that F430 thru Steven and Michael Mills, and bought a preowned 458 Italia from Steven and Michael. All three events were seamless, pleasant and accomplished exactly what I set out to do without compromise. Steven and Michael made sure is happened the way I wanted it to happen. Currently I have an allocation for a 488 Spider and Ferrari and Maserati of Atlanta will sell the 458 when the time comes. I wouldn't consider buying a Ferrari or Maserati anywhere else. I've dealt with almost everyone at the dealership and never had anything but a great experience, and the service department is a pleasure. Michael Roth my service advisor is always on top of it. The whole place is like family to me, and I'm in there once or twice a month to say hello, chat and contemplate what's next. Kudos to Will Campbell, General Manager, and Craig Forbes, Sales Mgr, for building an exceptional team.

Monty lll
6/05/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

I've done business with Ferrari of Atlanta many times and it has always been a pleasure. Never a ripple or problem of any kind. Steven Eckoff is one of the best informed and most knowledgeable sales person I know. He is straight forward and always seems to have the proper advice when we talk. The purchase of a car from them is flawless from start to finish. Michael in service is wonderful to work with. The technicians are the best I know. I've always enjoyed my association with Ferrari of Atlanta and their support. Monty Monteith

GARRYS
6/01/2016

"First Class Vehicles from a First Class Dealer"

Start with the premise that "no one needs a Ferrari". Ferrari/Maserati of Atlanta sells cars that NO ONE needs. That said, if you are a car aficionado , and in particular in the market for a new or pre-owned (as in rarely driven) Ferrari, you will never go wrong working with Steven Eckhoff and Ferrari of Atlanta. My late brother used to sell Ferrari's in South Florida and I was first introduced to Steven through my brother. Steven was and remains always respected as a professional and not as a "car sales guy". This is the first Ferrari I have ever chosen to acquire. I have been fortunate to have great luxury cars (Porsches/MB etc) and have worked with the high-line auto dealers in ATL. The Ferrari of Atlanta experience was easy, professional and no hassle. They have my highest recommendation if one is considering the ultimate automotive "toy".....

june bug
5/09/2016

"Perfect car and perfect timing."

The experience was great. I was totally impressed with the speed this was handled and the way I was treated. I felt as I have been inducted into a new club of Ferrari owners. Totally exceeded my expectation level.

Malvarez
5/06/2016

"Top tier client service and buying process"

The purchasing experience with Ferrari and Maserati of Atlanta was absolutely hassle free to say the least. Michael Mills was very engaging, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the hole process. I will definitely be buying my future vehicles through this dealer.

Michael Roth

Gene G.
4/26/2016

"Vance Wells "

Vance took care of us before and during the delivery of our e63. He handled everything from my initial phone call to the appraisal of our Aston Martin trade to the delivery of our new car. Every thing went so good, a credit to all the preparation that Vance did. And then the follow up call to make shure that everything was good. Thanks Vance Gene and Chris Gorman

Reviews of Dan Burris