Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Mike McElroy

January 17, 2017

"Great experience"

- atlantaf2

My experience in dealing with Ferrari of Atlanta, and Dan Burris in particular, was very positive across the board. It was a long process for me to make a decision as I had dropped the project of looking for a car for a couple of years, but when I reconnected with Dan he was very responsive and eager to collaborate even when he didn't know whether I was only inquiring again or if I was ready to make a purchase. He was informative and transparent, very responsive and took after hour calls, volunteered to come to the dealership on his day off to expedite the paper work, which he made hassle free for me. I also liked that he repeatedly told me not to hesitate to call or go back to the dealership with any questions or help with the car. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and the dealership to friends and acquaintances.

January 02, 2017

"My fifth purchase at Ferrari of Atlanta"

- wafielder

I took delivery of a Ferrari 488 Spider on December 30, 2016. This car was my fifth automobile purchase at Ferrari of Atlanta. My primary contact at the dealership was Steven Eckhoff. I'm delighted with the sales process, the updates while taking delivery, and the car. Everything about this purchase has been a great experience. As you would expect from a dealership of this caliber, the relationship was the most important part of the transaction for them. I'm already looking forward to my next purchase!

December 22, 2016

"The experience you only dream of in buying a car."

- jmichael

Truly the perfect experience from start to finish. Each step of the process from inquiring about the car, to delivery of my car was doing but excellent and professional. The dealership and Michael Mills exceeded all of my expectations and actually delivered more than I expected. This was the first "used" car that I have purchased in a long, long time which comes with the additional fear of am I getting what is represented and again they delivered more than could be expected which gave me peace of mind.

New 2017 Maserati GranTurismo, $160390