Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

11875 Alpharetta Highway,
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Info
About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta

Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta heritage goes back more than two decades. In 1984, Ed Wettach purchased his first Ferrari franchise, Ferrari South in Jackson, Mississippi, making him one of a handful of original factory-authorized franchise owners in North America. In 1994, he teamed up with long-time car enthusiast Hugh Steward to bring luxury marques to more of the southeast and acquired FAF Motorcars. Ed, Hugh and the team have stayed true to the exclusivity of the luxury sports car market and their love of cars, and they eventually transformed the dealership into Ferrari Maserati Aston Martin of Atlanta. Hugh also regularly shares his 30-plus years experience with the team. His outstanding professional resume includes working with a US-based Aston Martin distributor in the early 1970s, supporting dealers across the country as a sales and marketing professional with Aston Martin and Maserati, and nearly a decade of service with Ferrari North America. As a result, he not only has a thriving passion for the cars, but also an amazing recollection for historical details and milestones achieved by these exotic manufacturers. Together, their passion for Ferrari’s tradition, craftsmanship and dedication to exceptional performance is contagious. That’s why it’s alive and well today in all that we do to serve our customers. The entire complex, including our Ferrari and Maserati brands, spans three acres, and features a 30,000 s.f. state-of-the-art facility including service department and our showroom displaying an extensive inventory, from today’s most popular models to unique, customized configurations to new classics and more. Our ten-bay service center and fully inventoried parts department are staffed with factory-trained technicians, and our in-house Ferrari boutique offers a wide range of Ferrari accessories to take home today or give as the perfect gift. Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta is the factory-authorized dealer serving customers throughout the southeast

About Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Ferrari Boutique
jsewell714
7/28/2015

"Well done"

I've been buying high end cars around Atlanta for years..Cars have been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. There are many fantastic autos available from various manufacturers, so for me the buying and owning experience helps me decide which car to buy. In this particular purchase Ferrari made the car great and Ferrari of Atlanta made the buying experience really enjoyable.From the moment I saw the car on the showroom floor, to taking delivery of it, the whole experience was very professional and FUN.That is a word that I would seldom use to describe a car purchase..The guys at FOA are real pros.Well done.Thanks

RyanATL
7/25/2015

"Excellent dealership, no haggle deal"

Scott was extremely helpful and straight to the point. He did not waste my time and made the process very smooth. Excellent experience, will be back in the future.

WMB
7/23/2015

"Great experience at Ferrari of Atlanta"

I dropped by to inquire about one of the used cars on the dealer lot. I did not expect the welcome and immediate attention that I received from the receptionist and sales staff. Vance Wells was great to work with and his background in service gave him immediate credibility. In less than an hour, I was comfortable enough with Vance and FoA to buy the car. I will certainly consult with Vance on future purchases.

KS
7/21/2015

"Employees were fantastic"

My wife first contacted Scott regarding the possibility of trading our Audi for a new Mazerati. After a few emails back and forth to discuss trade in value and purchase price, we took a trip to the dealer on Saturday to actually take the car for a test drive. Scott was out of town this day, so we dealt with Mike. Mike was absolutely fantastic - he took his time, answered all of our questions, took us both out for a test drive and then took my wife out a second time. During this time, I had the pleasure of speaking with a few other employees and found that they were all absolutely fantastic to deal with. I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a Mazerati or Ferrari to contact this dealership.

MightyJoe
7/21/2015

"Ferrari of Atlanta"

This is my 3rd Ferrari buying experience at FoA! The staff is a good as there is in the business. Steve Eckhoff is my Top Tier sales Assoc.... This place is run 1st class from top to bottom. Will there be a 4th Ferrari buying experience? You Betcha!

Stat
7/17/2015

"Excellent & Reliable Service!"

Daniel Burris and his team were great to deal with concerning my Ferrari purchase. I flew out from the west coast, inspected the car, and we smoothly completed the transaction. Over the next few days Dan arranged for delivery of my vehicle and kept me updated of the process. I am highly recommending Dan and am considering purchasing another vehicle, this one for my wife. Dr. BL

elnajjar
7/16/2015

"Scott provided excellent experience. "

I was going to buy a car from Maserati at another location but after meeting with Scott, he was able to find me a better car (upgrade) at a better price. His service was excellent and informative.

mikegibson1!
6/18/2015

"Respectful, knowledgable, and helpful "

Mike McElroy was our sales associate and he worked above and beyond to make our purchase of our dream car easy and enjoyable. Everyone from the receptionist to the manager treated us like we were important. If we had the opposite treatment I would have bought an Audi. Mike found mutilple cars for us to chose from from all over the states and the one we preferred was on the lot. We plan to buy our next vehicle from Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. I am recommending this dealership to my all my friends and family.

the receptionist

Jrb
6/10/2015

"Great Experience "

The experience with Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta and our Salesmen Steven Eckhoff was nothing short of spectacular. From the moment we walked in the door to deliver of our new Ferrari we were treated very well. We were expertly assisted in picking out the options for the new car and were well informed about the pros and cons of each choice. Also we were kept abreast of the status of our car as it was being built and eventually delivered to our home. I highly recommend this dealership and Steven to anyone who is looking for an ultimate driving machine like a Ferrari and a good experience.

millerdc1969
6/04/2015

"Couldn't have been easier"

I contacted FMoA by email initially and received an immediate response. Steven Eckhoff was my contact, he was very friendly and answered my questions thoroughly. He invited me for a test drive of the Ferrari California which we did along with my kids, fun for all! Steven was very professional and guided me through the design and build out process with ease. The only hard part was waiting for the car to arrive! Everyone at the dealership has been helpful. As a first time buyer, I was fortunate to have such excellent service from design to delivery. My car arrived and is more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend FMoA to anyone in the market for a work of art on wheels like they provide.

Reviews of Steven Eckhoff