Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Adam London

Dave Slack, Sales Associate, Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Dave Slack

July 28, 2017

"Unprofessional, waste of time, sleazy"

- gene6136

I was working on a used vehicle from this dealer as pricing was ok. Inquired consistently for 2 days and no response. This was elevated, and finally handled. After deal was agreed, credit app was submitted perfectly fine and confirmed. Dealer then says they are selling vehicle to somebody else... after we agreed to the deal. I offered a down payment and they said not an option. The other deal magically fell through and tell me I can buy. Wow. Then they tell me they lost my credit app. LOST MY CREDIT APP!!! Seriously, I gave up as my time and money are better spent at any other dealer. This was the most unprofessional dealership experience I have had. EVER.

Jay Sachs
Other Employees : Josh ihmoud

May 19, 2017

"10 stars"

- JHL

I don't know about others, but car shopping to me is the equivalent of getting a root canal. That being said my wife picked up her new Jeep from the Fields group yesterday and I wish I could give them 10 stars. From the managers Ron, Jim and Paul to the owner Dan Fields you could never want a more conscientious, authentic, caring and harder working group ever. What could of been a excruciating experience turned into one of the most positive and best experiences ever in buying a car. They really live, breathe and work tirelessly to give you the best customer experience possible. They want you to drive out with your Dream and not go thru a nightmare in doing so. I couldn't recommend them any higher and will buy or lease any and all future cars from this group. Top notch, classy dealerships. Well done Fields Group

Ron, Paul, Jim, Dan

April 27, 2017

"The old Bait and Switch"

- Giggity

Went in to lease a Cherokee base model listed at $21k. After driving a few vehicles and doing some research about 3 year leases, I expected a competitive monthly payment around $250. Lou tells me it's going to be $500 a month and that I should think about trying to lease a higher end model for $390. This guy took the time to show me 4 vehicles, all the while I keep telling him my monthly price range ($250) and need for a more base model then he gives me a ridiculous quote where after 3 years I would've paid more for the car than its actually worth. After the quote he pulls the old Bait and Switch. I expect more from a Northshore dealership than sketchy shenanigans like this. What a waste of time.

Lou Cipperoni