Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 Patriot Blvd,
Glenview, Illinois 60026
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you looking for Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealers in the Northfield, IL area? Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge is the place to come! Our dealership serves nearby Skokie, Winnetka, and the greater Chicago area with a great selection of new and used vehicles. If you are in search of a Jeep dealer with an extensive inventory of the new 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee then you are in luck. Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge has an amazing selection of new 2013 Jeep vehicles. Don't forget that as a Northfield Dodge dealer we also have a great selection of Dodge cars and SUVs including the Dodge Grand Caravan. This minivan is perfect for families looking for a safe and spacious vehicle for the winter months. If you are in the market for a sporty and stylish sedan then look no further than the Chrysler 200 selection at our dealership. Chrysler fans know the 2013 Chrysler 200 sedan and convertible are a great option for high performance driving. Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge also has a large inventory of used cars for Chicago area drivers. Check out our pre-owned inventory of Chrysler Jeep and Dodge vehicles in addition to used cars from other quality manufacturers on our site. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you with vehicle service and financing. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 670 W Frontage Rd.

About Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

NGRELECKI
8/22/2016

"They will find the right fit!"

When a Wrangler did fit both my husband AND I, they helped us find the Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk that made both of us happy!

MarVuck
8/10/2016

"Excellent experience"

The Fields dealership itself is beautiful, comfortable, and friendly. Everyone from the customer service greeter to the sales consultant to the finance manager were professional and so accommodating. Our sales consultant Shawn Friedman was awesome. He took such good care of us and was a joy to work with. We have bought two cars from this dealership and will buy more in the future.

August 16, 2016

Thanks for your great feedback, MarVuck. Thank you for sharing your comments about your experience with us! We certainly appreciate your business. I will make sure to pass along your positive assessments to Shawn and share this experience with our team. Thank you for your continued business over the years. We look forward to serving you in the future, as always. Take care! Kind Regards, Jim Moyer, GM.

Miasmom5
7/21/2016

"Buying Car for our Daughter"

We went to a trusted dealership whom we've dealt with for years. Shawn Friedman was our dealer who helped us pick just the right car for our daughter. She test drove two different a jeeps and Shawn spent time talking to her and us, giving us all sound advice to help us all make the right choice. We ended up choosing the Jeep Compass. We are very appreciative of his caring and wise guidance.

August 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments about your experience with us, Miasmom5! What a wonderful review! We certainly appreciate your business, your loyalty and your continued trust in our dealership and staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty on each and every visit. Warm Regards, Jim Moyer, GM.

andrea KAPLAN
7/20/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

I purchased a used Chevy Malibu from Fields Chrysler Jeep. Shawn Friedman was personable, knowledgeable and professional. He made sure the car was in perfect condition before we picked it up. Thank you for making this a pleasurable experience and for taking good care of us!

August 16, 2016

Congratulations on your Chevy Malibu from us, Andrea. I'm delighted Shawn and our team made your experience enjoyable. I’m certain our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your visit. If there is anything further we may do to help in the future, please feel free to reach out to me directly. It is our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. Best Regards, Jim Moyer, GM.

STI2015
7/17/2016

"Excellent experience purchasing used car."

I purchased a used BMW X3 from Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I worked with Shawn Friedman in sales and Dave as manager and both were extremely professional, helpful, honest, and respectful of my wishes and accommodated me to the fullest to make my car purchase enjoyable. They were also very efficient and valued my time and also made the trade-in process of my car fair and transparent. The dealership itself is new in appearance and services and a great place to spend some time looking at cars. Shawn made sure my new car had the required recall work done prior to delivery of the vehicle and the detail/cleanliness of the car was exceptional at delivery. Overall I would rate this dealership 5/5 stars and recommend it highly.

August 16, 2016

Congratulations on your BMW X3 purchase, STI2015! I am very happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain at our dealership. I will be sure to pass along your kind feedback to Shawn and our team. We are always pleased to serve your automotive needs and certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Fields. Sincerely, Jim Moyer, GM.

santas95
7/11/2016

"very poot"

I brought my Dodge Durango to get it wash and I was turned down by a guy name Ken, he stated that if I did not buy the car there I could not have it washed for the last four years I have had my car washed by your establishment now all of a sudden he said that it was the owners decision. Yes I did buy it Sherman's but it did not make a difference in the past. I am not a happy man therefore I will not have anymore business with your establishment nor buy anything by Doge in the future. Ray Babilla

ken in service

TSL25
5/24/2016

"Waiting Game"

I bought a new Jeep at Fields in Glenview on a Saturday. That was probably my first mistake. Was given a new salesperson who, at no fault of his own, had to continually go to his bosses to get clarification on the sale. Three hours late I left after paying a deposit and having three people in front of me to finalize the deal. At 5:30 I was called and asked to come back and take care of paperwork or I would lose one of my rebates ($500.00). They closed at 6. I finally did get back a week later and proceeded to wait another 80 minutes for the paperwork.......after asking them to please have it ready for me when I got there. Did I mention another $1,000 rebate that was removed due to a misunderstanding? The entire staff there could not have been nicer but the buying experience was not what I had hoped for.

Ralph Lippert

June 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your experience with us, TSL25. I am very sorry to hear that your visit did not meet your expectations and I apologize for any inconvenience. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you, so that I may personally address your issues and concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, at (847) 446-5100, or you may reach me via email at jmoyer@fieldsauto.com. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jim Moyer, GM.

Jsdavey
4/18/2016

"Wow, what a great experience!!!"

First off, I rarely do testimonials because I believe that a business should do its job, but Fields Ram went above and beyond the standards for a dealership! I shopped the entire Chicagoland area for the truck I wanted and found 3 at 3 different dealerships. I talk to all 3 and Fields just blew me away with their professionalism and honesty. Max Tongate was awesome to work with and they had me finished, (with financing), and out the door within an hour. No one tried to up-sell me anything!!! I've had my truck for 5 months now and I have to say that their service department is second to none too! I highly recommend Fields to anyone who is the market for a vehicle. John Davey Director of Engineering J2C Engineering LLC

Your entire service department

June 22, 2016

Thank you very much for your helpful testimonial, Jsdavey! We certainly enjoyed your kind words about our personnel. It undoubtedly enriches our team, every time we discover favorable reviews, such as yours. We will be sure to let our staff know that they made a difference on your visit. We are eager to serve your future automotive needs. Kindly, Jim Moyer, GM.

Jeep Guy
3/18/2016

"Excellent customer service Peter & Alan"

Had my jeep towed in and was given roadside number by Peter & Alan. They came right away. Next day my jeep was fixed. The best part was they kept me informed throughout whole process. Great follow up and great customer service. Thank you very much Peter & Alan

Peter & Alan

June 22, 2016

It brings me a lot of pride and joy to hear that you’re an avid fan our dealership. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with moving forward. It’s our pleasure to serve you. Kind Regards, Jim Moyer, GM.

Nicole1716
9/15/2015

"FRIENDLY/No pressure sales at comfortable dealership! "

I bought my Jeep from Jay Sachs at Field's Jeep in Glenview. He was very knowledgable and patient and most importantly, I never felt pressured. There were no "this offer expires the minute you leave the dealership" tactics which I have ALWAYS gotten when buying cars at previous dealers. This was by far the easiest and most pleasant car shopping experience ever...it was actually fun checking out all the new Jeeps and taking them out for a spin. I can't believe I actually look forward to going in for my first oil change...I used to dread it! My kids are really going to love the ice cream bar, too. I should mention that the manager also helped me return my leased vehicle that I'd gotten at a different dealership and the finance department really went the extra mile for me, too. All of which was really above and beyond. The follow up emails and phone calls were appreciated, too! Thanks Jay and everyone at Field's - I will be recommending you to my friends and family!

Jay Sachs

June 22, 2016

Thank you for making us your automotive choice, Nicole1716! We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our dealership and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty on each and every visit. Sincerely, Jim Moyer, GM.

Reviews of Shawn Friedman