Read Reviews Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Overall

4.9 out of 5

32 lifetime reviews

Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you looking for Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealers in the Northfield, IL area? Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge is the place to come! Our dealership serves nearby Skokie, Winnetka, and the greater Chicago area with a great selection of new and used vehicles.

If you are in search of a Jeep dealer with an extensive inventory of the new 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee then you are in luck. Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge has an amazing selection of new 2013 Jeep vehicles. Don't forget that as a Northfield Dodge dealer we also have a great selection of Dodge cars and SUVs including the Dodge Grand Caravan. This minivan is perfect for families looking for a safe and spacious vehicle for the winter months. If you are in the market for a sporty and stylish sedan then look no further than the Chrysler 200 selection at our dealership. Chrysler fans know the 2013 Chrysler 200 sedan and convertible are a great option for high performance driving.

Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge also has a large inventory of used cars for Chicago area drivers. Check out our pre-owned inventory of Chrysler Jeep and Dodge vehicles in addition to used cars from other quality manufacturers on our site.

Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you with vehicle service and financing. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 670 W Frontage Rd.

Our Location

Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"service department at Fields"

gayem870
5/25/2014 11:29:01 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Colleen McKeown

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Colleen makes it so easy to bring in my jeep for service. Colleen truly makes it a pleasure to get my oil changed, tire rotate and everything else needed. It is so wonderful to always have a great experience with Colleen especially as she always remembers my name!!

Twitter
"Bought our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Fields Chrysler..."

garyfields007
2/1/2014 7:40:57 PM

Pete Williams
Brian Williams

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Bought our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and it was one of the best experiences I have had starting with Pete Williams, our salesman and Brian Williams the manager. Pete paid attention to what we wanted, informed us of the changes from our 2011 Jeep and made the whole process easy. Brian, the manager, gave us a very competitive price for our trade and an equally competitive price for the new car eliminating any need for back and forth and things you would expect from most dealerships. I would highly recommend the folks at Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram if you are considering a new or used vehicle. They go above and beyond to satisfy their customers.

Twitter
"Sam greeted my wife and I in the used car area, listened..."

dtaylor1
10/13/2013 9:16:46 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Sam Mauro

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Sam greeted my wife and I in the used car area, listened to our mission and immediately took action to see that we saw what we had come to see and consider. Sam was very well informed with an excellent grasp of the specifications for each of the models we wanted to view. Once our two options were selected he got us to a test drive in each. From there to delivery he anticipated our needs and saw that our concerns were met.

Between he and Dave, the used car manager, they orchestrated a body part exchange on the car we selected saving us a return trip to the dealership on Monday. This enabled our return home Saturday afternoon without any necessary follow ups saving everyone valuable time.

With sales personnel like Sam and mangers like Dave we will continue to be part of the satisfied Field's customer list. They both listened and followed through with professionalism and creativity.

Dave

Twitter
"We found Sam great to deal with - let us take the car on..."

ChicagoBrit
4/28/2013 7:39:47 PM

Sam Mauro

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

We found Sam great to deal with - let us take the car on an extended test drive, which sealed the deal for us. Could not have been more helpful - even suggested a couple of additional ways for us to save money through my company discount scheme.

I bought my last Jeep 5 years ago from Fields and have always found them great to deal with.

I plan to continue to be a Field customer.

Twitter
"My experience was very straight forward. I supplied the..."

bearmike
4/17/2013 1:00:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Don

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

My experience was very straight forward. I supplied the parts the service department installed them. I was very pleased with the work and would not hesitate to use Fields service again.

Twitter
"We had such a great experience at Fields. Eli Luber was a..."

Bunks123
4/13/2013 8:36:06 AM

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

We had such a great experience at Fields. Eli Luber was a huge help and so accommodating. The exact car we were looking for was not on their lot, so Eli located and had that car brought to Fields. He even came in on his day off so we could get the car we had been eagerly awaiting for. I would definitely recommend Eli Luber to anyone, such a pleasure to deal with!!

Twitter
"Dealer was clean and welcoming. Eli as well as the rest..."

speppler
4/2/2013 4:33:07 PM

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Dealer was clean and welcoming. Eli as well as the rest of the Jeep staff was great, easy to work with, and HONEST. I would recommend Fields to anyone.

Twitter
"Awesome experience, this is third car we have bought from..."

Jhawk009
3/25/2013 12:57:06 PM

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Awesome experience, this is third car we have bought from Eli. Fields doesn't play games like some of the other dealerships. I will buy a fourth vehicle from Eli.

Twitter
"This was a no hassle experience. The assistance we..."

kimberlycolson
3/25/2013 10:02:37 AM

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

This was a no hassle experience. The assistance we reserved was not only non pressuring but very knowledgable. Eli knew so much and answered all our questions. I am very glad we decided to stop here and ended up buying!! We love our Compass Limited!!

Twitter
"I had a very good sales experience with Eli Luber,..."

HD13116
1/18/2013 9:45:47 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I had a very good sales experience with Eli Luber, salesperson at Fields Jeep. I purchased a used vehicle and was walked thru the whole purchase process in aprofessional manner. This is my second purchase from Fields. Henry D
Shorewood, Il