Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Dennis Glauner

Jay Sachs, Sales Associate, Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jay Sachs

January 25, 2017

"Amazing experience from start to finish!"

- selfstrom14

From the moment I walked in to this dealership, I was in awe. Free pizza, ice cream, and drinks definitely hepled!! JW was a fantastic salesman and helped me to have a perfect first car buying experience. His knowledge about the Grand Cherokee was spot on. I paid very close attention to each of the 3 Grand Cherokees I was looking at and JW respected and encouraged this from the beginning. He also knew when to offer insight as well as when to step back and let me think; never once did I feel too pressured. For the most part, I went in knowing what I was looking for and JW knew exactly how to help. Sal in the finance department was also outstanding. He made some great recommendations about how to go about co-signing as well as giving me great warranty options even though I was buying used. His explanations were great! I would absolutely reccommend this dealership to anyone who is car shopping. I can't wait to return for free car washes and future service!!

October 31, 2016

"Easy to work with-Honest"

- Sharon Langlotz-Johnson

Jay sold me my car in October 2015. He was great at explaining everything. Made everything easy. Called a couple of times to check up to see how the car was doing and if I needed anything. You always worry about car salesmen being female, however Jay never treated me any different than the next person. Was very comfortable.

August 22, 2016

"They will find the right fit!"

- NGRELECKI

When a Wrangler did fit both my husband AND I, they helped us find the Jeep Cherokee Trail Hawk that made both of us happy!

New 2017 Chrysler 300, $33917