Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2800 Patriot Blvd,
Glenview, Illinois 60026
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Are you looking for Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealers in the Northfield, IL area? Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge is the place to come! Our dealership serves nearby Skokie, Winnetka, and the greater Chicago area with a great selection of new and used vehicles. If you are in search of a Jeep dealer with an extensive inventory of the new 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee then you are in luck. Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge has an amazing selection of new 2013 Jeep vehicles. Don't forget that as a Northfield Dodge dealer we also have a great selection of Dodge cars and SUVs including the Dodge Grand Caravan. This minivan is perfect for families looking for a safe and spacious vehicle for the winter months. If you are in the market for a sporty and stylish sedan then look no further than the Chrysler 200 selection at our dealership. Chrysler fans know the 2013 Chrysler 200 sedan and convertible are a great option for high performance driving. Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge also has a large inventory of used cars for Chicago area drivers. Check out our pre-owned inventory of Chrysler Jeep and Dodge vehicles in addition to used cars from other quality manufacturers on our site. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you with vehicle service and financing. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 670 W Frontage Rd.

About Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

TSL25
5/24/2016

"Waiting Game"

I bought a new Jeep at Fields in Glenview on a Saturday. That was probably my first mistake. Was given a new salesperson who, at no fault of his own, had to continually go to his bosses to get clarification on the sale. Three hours late I left after paying a deposit and having three people in front of me to finalize the deal. At 5:30 I was called and asked to come back and take care of paperwork or I would lose one of my rebates ($500.00). They closed at 6. I finally did get back a week later and proceeded to wait another 80 minutes for the paperwork.......after asking them to please have it ready for me when I got there. Did I mention another $1,000 rebate that was removed due to a misunderstanding? The entire staff there could not have been nicer but the buying experience was not what I had hoped for.

Ralph Lippert

Jsdavey
4/18/2016

"Wow, what a great experience!!!"

First off, I rarely do testimonials because I believe that a business should do its job, but Fields Ram went above and beyond the standards for a dealership! I shopped the entire Chicagoland area for the truck I wanted and found 3 at 3 different dealerships. I talk to all 3 and Fields just blew me away with their professionalism and honesty. Max Tongate was awesome to work with and they had me finished, (with financing), and out the door within an hour. No one tried to up-sell me anything!!! I've had my truck for 5 months now and I have to say that their service department is second to none too! I highly recommend Fields to anyone who is the market for a vehicle. John Davey Director of Engineering J2C Engineering LLC

Your entire service department

Jeep Guy
3/18/2016

"Excellent customer service Peter & Alan"

Had my jeep towed in and was given roadside number by Peter & Alan. They came right away. Next day my jeep was fixed. The best part was they kept me informed throughout whole process. Great follow up and great customer service. Thank you very much Peter & Alan

Peter & Alan

Nicole1716
9/15/2015

"FRIENDLY/No pressure sales at comfortable dealership! "

I bought my Jeep from Jay Sachs at Field's Jeep in Glenview. He was very knowledgable and patient and most importantly, I never felt pressured. There were no "this offer expires the minute you leave the dealership" tactics which I have ALWAYS gotten when buying cars at previous dealers. This was by far the easiest and most pleasant car shopping experience ever...it was actually fun checking out all the new Jeeps and taking them out for a spin. I can't believe I actually look forward to going in for my first oil change...I used to dread it! My kids are really going to love the ice cream bar, too. I should mention that the manager also helped me return my leased vehicle that I'd gotten at a different dealership and the finance department really went the extra mile for me, too. All of which was really above and beyond. The follow up emails and phone calls were appreciated, too! Thanks Jay and everyone at Field's - I will be recommending you to my friends and family!

Jay Sachs

Sebring girl
3/31/2015

"Nicest people to work with, hassle free."

Just want to thank the time to thank the staff there at the Fields Dealership, they treated me like a customer not like a bonus check. I am glad I drove farther away then from the city dealers. It was worth the drive to deal with professional and courteous salespeople. My experience with them was 5 stars all the way, I recommend that if anyone ever buying a new or used cat they should go there. and the facility is great and clean. My parents were very impressed and are planning to return for their next purchases. Both Jay and JW followed up with me every step of the way with my purchase for that I thank them. Thank you guys for your great service and attention.

Jay and JW

jeepcarowner
3/19/2015

"Great experience!"

My husband and I have been extremely happy with Fields Jeep. We have been customers since 2011 and have both bought jeeps for us as well as our son. We would highly recommend Jeff Malec to see in sales. He has sold us all our cars and is extremely friendly and most importantly honest. He made each deal go smoothly and exceeded all our expectations. We have also called him after the sales and he continued to help with whatever questions we had. Once you own a car at Fields, the good service continues with the service department. We will definitely continue buying cars at Fields in the future.

Jeff Malec

DrPatch
2/13/2015

"Great experience & great deal"

I bought my Jeep from Fields in 2002. I have sent many of my family and friends to see Jeff Malec and they had the same friendly experience. Last week, I took my parents there to trade-in their old Jeep for a newer Jeep. Jeff was still there! He was still the same friendly, honest and respectful salesperson I meet in the past. I have been to several dealerships and dealt with many salespeople and had bad experiences with being pushy or trying to sell me something I did not want or need. I have been to Fields to service my Jeep throughout the years and they have been great as well. I am not surprised purchasing another Jeep from Jeff and Fields Jeep. I would highly continue to recommend them to my family and friends and to anyone who would like to receive quality service and quality care.

Jeff Malec

gayem870
5/25/2014

"service department at Fields"

Colleen makes it so easy to bring in my jeep for service. Colleen truly makes it a pleasure to get my oil changed, tire rotate and everything else needed. It is so wonderful to always have a great experience with Colleen especially as she always remembers my name!!

Colleen McKeown

garyfields007
2/01/2014

"Bought our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Fields Chrysler..."

Bought our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and it was one of the best experiences I have had starting with Pete Williams, our salesman and Brian Williams the manager. Pete paid attention to what we wanted, informed us of the changes from our 2011 Jeep and made the whole process easy. Brian, the manager, gave us a very competitive price for our trade and an equally competitive price for the new car eliminating any need for back and forth and things you would expect from most dealerships. I would highly recommend the folks at Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram if you are considering a new or used vehicle. They go above and beyond to satisfy their customers.

Pete Williams, Brian Williams

dtaylor1
10/13/2013

"Sam greeted my wife and I in the used car area, listened..."

Sam greeted my wife and I in the used car area, listened to our mission and immediately took action to see that we saw what we had come to see and consider. Sam was very well informed with an excellent grasp of the specifications for each of the models we wanted to view. Once our two options were selected he got us to a test drive in each. From there to delivery he anticipated our needs and saw that our concerns were met. Between he and Dave, the used car manager, they orchestrated a body part exchange on the car we selected saving us a return trip to the dealership on Monday. This enabled our return home Saturday afternoon without any necessary follow ups saving everyone valuable time. With sales personnel like Sam and mangers like Dave we will continue to be part of the satisfied Field's customer list. They both listened and followed through with professionalism and creativity. Dave

Sam Mauro