Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Dennis Glauner

March 29, 2017

"Warm and Fuzzy "

- pokeyman2

What a wonderful experience it was buying from Sharon at Fields very friendly staff and got a great price no haggling back and forth like most dealers, and they have great snacks and games for the kids and my children too.

March 17, 2017

"Out of state buyer"

- ben

I live in Colorado and I was nervous about buying a vehicle from another state but I called to discuss the purchase of my dream car and Russ Raskin was the salesperson that helped me out - to say the least. I may have been a little "high maintenance" as a customer but I wanted reassurance that there would be no surprises when I arrived to pick up my new Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. Russ and Adam (sales manager) were VERY accommodating and the professionalism, honesty, dilegence, respect and understanding was incredible. Next time I'm due for a new car, I'll be contacting Russ again...if he'll accept me as repeat customer.

January 25, 2017

"Amazing experience from start to finish!"

- selfstrom14

From the moment I walked in to this dealership, I was in awe. Free pizza, ice cream, and drinks definitely hepled!! JW was a fantastic salesman and helped me to have a perfect first car buying experience. His knowledge about the Grand Cherokee was spot on. I paid very close attention to each of the 3 Grand Cherokees I was looking at and JW respected and encouraged this from the beginning. He also knew when to offer insight as well as when to step back and let me think; never once did I feel too pressured. For the most part, I went in knowing what I was looking for and JW knew exactly how to help. Sal in the finance department was also outstanding. He made some great recommendations about how to go about co-signing as well as giving me great warranty options even though I was buying used. His explanations were great! I would absolutely reccommend this dealership to anyone who is car shopping. I can't wait to return for free car washes and future service!!

New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, $41139