Fields Motorcars

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars Info
About Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars is proud to serve Florida with quality Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With an extensive model line-up that includes C-Class, E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class and GLK-Class models we have something for every Florida Mercedes driver. Come visit our Mercedes dealership in Lakeland to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. In addition to our selection of new Mercedes-Benz cars we are also a used car dealer. We can assist you there as well. Visit our pre-owned inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned Mercedes vehicles as well as used cars from other quality manufacturers. You can view the cars we have here at our Mercedes dealership to get an idea of our selection of vehicles available to Florida drivers. If you see something you like stop by our dealer lot for a test drive

About Fields Motorcars

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)
Kjnola13
2/17/2015

"Ron was very professional and personable"

I had a great experience with Ron. He really went out if his was to give me great buying experience and I will always recommended fields to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you. Regards, Keith johnson

February 18, 2015

Thank you and it's because we do genuinely care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service and I'm happy to hear that we did just that for you. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Ron and our team. Warm Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

PGOSSARD
2/11/2015

"Fields Motorcars & Ron Bigler - The Best in The Business"

Our senior executive staff expect the very best in quality and value and that is precisely what Fields Motorcars & Ron Bigler provided to us this week. Our search for a very specific S63 with exactly the right accessory group and color combination was only available at a dealership in another state. Ron negotiated for two weeks to make an inventory swap finally prevailing in our favor. Ron personally delivered the car to our executive yesterday. The round trip journey took 7 hours out of Ron's day but he did it with the utmost professional courtesy and timeliness. Our executive is thrilled with the experience. This was our second experience with the Fields organization having purchased BMW through them as well. You simply can not find a higher level of professionalism or dedication. We won't go anywhere but Fields for all our cars.

February 18, 2015

Your continued business and loyalty is greatly appreciated. We are happy to have you as a part of the Fields' family. Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendations. I will make sure to pass along your positive assessments to Ron and our team. If there is anything else we may do to better serve you, please let me know. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Linda Mullikin
1/26/2015

"A great experience"

We visited Fields Motorcars to look at a used Lexus in their used car lot. Ron Bigler spent hours with us and treated us like we were purchasing a new Mercedes. Our whole experience there was a positive one. We would recommend Ron and this dealership to everyone!

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We'll be happy to make sure Ron and our team receives your excellent feedback. If there is anything else we can do to elevate you ownership experience further, please let me know. Thanks for being part of the Fields family. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Buckeye Pride
1/23/2015

"Excellent service"

Chris Hyland, Ron Bigler and Damon did a great job with my recent purchase. Would highly recommend the dealership overall and these folks specifically when considering a high end car lease or purchase.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback, that's great to hear! I will make sure to pass along your kudos to Ron, Chris Bill, Damon and our team! If there is anything else we may do to serve you better, please let me know. Thank you for your business. Warm Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

mark
12/30/2014

"Ron Bugler, understands"

Went to dealership to look at a quality used vehicle and got more than i could of hoped for. I'm the avarage Joe and needed a good truck, Ron treated me the same as if I was buying a 60k car. Thanks for the proffessilism and putting ethics into your job, thanks.

January 02, 2015

Thank you, that's the exact experience we strive for on every visit. Congratulations on your new (pre-owned) vehicle and thank you for choosing Fields! If there is anything else we may do to further enhance the quality of your ownership experience, please let me know. Warmest Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Evelyn Payne
12/12/2014

"Excellent service. "

Great salesman in Ron Bigler and Damon. They were both very knowledgeable and an asset to the dealership.Damon also went through the features if the car very throughly.

Damon

December 17, 2014

Thank you for your compliments and for your business, Evelyn! We love making the car buying experience an enjoyable event for our customers! It's our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. Warm Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

jonshehan
11/21/2014

"Best Experience Ever!!!"

The best car buying experience I have ever had... and I have bought more than 15 cars! Rolo and Ron Bigler took exceptional care of me from start to finish. Highly recommend this dealership and Ron Bigler as the sales associate to go to!!! Thanks Ron and Rolo for making everything so easy and hassle-free.

November 26, 2014

Wow, that's amazing, jonshehan! That's what we strive for on every visit and it's because we genuinely do care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service and I'm happy to hear that we accomplished this for you! If there is anything else we may do to enhance the quality of your ownership, please don't hesitate to ask. Kind Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

alzeppenfeld
11/07/2014

"EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

Worked with a fantastic salesman, Ron Bigler. We were looking for a used, low mileage Mercedes in pristine condition. Ron was great in every way. Worked with us by phone before our visit. Was very accurate about the car we were interested in. Easy to work with, he listens to his customers and responded with suggestions to meet our needs. Purchased a car that day and love it. He made the whole buying experience a memorable day. Ron Bigler and Fields Mercedes get my highest recommendation. Best car buying experience and I have had a lot of them.

November 26, 2014

Thank you, alzeppenfeld, your continued business and loyalty is greatly appreciated. We are happy to have you as a part of the Fields' family! Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendations. I will make sure to pass along your positive assessments to our team. Thanks again and have a delightful Thanksgiving! Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Livia Brandao
9/25/2014

"Outstanding!!"

Ron was an absolute pleasure to meet and work with in the purchase of my new CLA. Ever so attentive, he went above and beyond to ensure that all my questions and concerns were addressed both during and subsequently to the purchasing process. While the process took a couple of hours to complete, Ron made sure the waiting time was used wisely by teaching me about my new car and kept me so entertained that I did not mind the wait. I would absolutely recommend the Fields Motorcar Lakeland as well as Ron to anyone I know.

October 20, 2014

Thank you, Livia! We do genuinely care about our customers. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service. I'm delighted to hear we were able to accomplish this for you. If there is anything else we may do to better serve you, please let me know. Thanks for being part of the Fields family. Kind Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

toistoy
5/01/2014

"WONDERFUL!!"

Ron was wonderful and very caring. He allowed me to verbalize my concerns and he continued to reassure me that he was there to help me. Ron was correct, the following day he called and told me that the deal was a go, I couldn't believe he was able to assist me, but I am truly greatful that he was confident and able. Fields Mercedes in Lakeland has great customer service, and I am truly thankful.

May 27, 2014

That's fantastic! That's the kind of experience we strive for every day! I will make sure to pass along the kudos to Ron and our team. I'm happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. If there is anything else we may do to elevate your ownership, please do not hesitate to ask. Warmest Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Reviews of Ron Bigler