Fields Motorcars

4141 North Florida Ave,
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Fields Motorcars Info
About Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars is proud to serve Florida with quality Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With an extensive model line-up that includes C-Class, E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class and GLK-Class models we have something for every Florida Mercedes driver. Come visit our Mercedes dealership in Lakeland to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. In addition to our selection of new Mercedes-Benz cars we are also a used car dealer. We can assist you there as well. Visit our pre-owned inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned Mercedes vehicles as well as used cars from other quality manufacturers. You can view the cars we have here at our Mercedes dealership to get an idea of our selection of vehicles available to Florida drivers. If you see something you like stop by our dealer lot for a test drive

About Fields Motorcars

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)
WLJ
5/22/2015

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

Over the years I have had many car buying experiences. Many, if not most, of these experiences were less than enjoyable. Working with Ron and the team at Fields Motorcars was a positive, standout experience. When a person buys a car he or she should be treated as a valued and respected customer. Ron absolutely does this and makes everything comfortable, easy and quick. You get a straight up, no nonsense, competitive transaction at Fields. Do your homework before you go and you will see that what happened for me, will happen for you.

Jdienes
5/22/2015

"Very Positive experience"

Recently purchased a used VW Passat in cherry condition for my son as his first car. Everyone was professional and straight forward. Not a lot of wasted time which is what I appreciated. Went saw the car, there 20 minutes, went home, put deposit down, completed transaction later in the week with little fanfare and solid rate on the loan. I dealt with Ron Bigler and Don Josey. Both provided excellent service and follow up which I appreciate as I am in sales and operate with the same mentality.

linda614
5/09/2015

"Most pleasant buying experience ever!"

This dealership and its personnel are, in a word, outstanding. From the moment I walked onto the lot I was greeted with courtesy and treated extremely well. I had been looking for a vehicle for some time and when I saw the car I ultimately purchased, Ron took me through the process in an exceedingly professional manner and I left assured I had made the right choice.

Damon Tureman

pkemistry
4/18/2015

"Amazing experience!"

An amazing experience with this dealership. Ron was patient and very perceptive to what I was looking for in a car. Dealerships aren't usually a fun time but I definitely enjoyed my time here purchasing my vehicle!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your review and for your business, pkemistry! I will make sure to pass along your positive feedback to Ron. The pleasure is ours. If there is anything else we may do to heighten your ownership experience, please let me know. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Angie553
4/16/2015

"Great service"

I had my car serviced at Fields in Lakeland FL. My service advisor, Jeff, went above and beyond to provide me with excellent service. He responded promptly and kept me well informed of the status of my car. Thank you Jeff.

April 20, 2015

That's fantastic, Angie553! That's the kind of experience we strive for every day. I will make sure to pass along the kudos to Jeff and share with our team. If there is anything else we may do to further elevate your ownership, please let me know. Warm Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

jusleinea
4/11/2015

"Great Service"

I've been to many different car dealer, and have to say that I did not mind spending this extra time to let this dealership know that this was the greatest experience I have ever had.

Maggi I think

April 13, 2015

Glad we could help! It's reviews like yours we strive for every day! We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else we might be able to do to heighten your experience with us further, please let us know. Thanks for being part of the Fields family! Warm Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Marissa
4/10/2015

"Comfortable car buying experience"

Most dealerships I have gone to in the past were seemingly cold and deceptive. Not once did I feel this way at Fields. We were greeted pleasantly by several employees and treated with warm acknowledgment and appreciation for our interest. I am beyond happy with my purchase and actually look forward to working with Fields on any maintenance in the future because I know the customer service will be impecable. Plus, who can pass up a free wash and vaccum at any Fields location? That is a fabulous amenity. Love my GLK, thanks!!!

Natalie Tores (she should have a spot above)

April 13, 2015

We're happy you're enjoying the amenities, Marissa! Thank you for your kind words and your business - it's because we do genuinely care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service and I'm happy to hear that we did just that for you. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

kstephen49
3/27/2015

"What an experience!!!!"

Purhased my wife a Mercedes E350 for our 19th anniversary. Ron Bigler helped me get the process done and helped me make our anniversary that much more special. He was genuine in helping us close the deal. I have my own financing vut he presented us with a better deal through Mercedes and saved us so much more money. This is my second Mercedes that I purchased through Fields. I Continue to go back becuase of their professionalism and the welcoming atmosphere. I recommend that if you are looking for a Mercedes go to Field Mercedes of Lakeland and tell Ron the doctor sent you! Kenneth and Esylen

April 08, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for your business. Happy 19th Anniversary to both you and your wife!! We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else we might be able to do to heighten your experience with us further, please let us know. Thank you for being part of the Fields family. Warm Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

happymercedesowner
3/02/2015

"Awesome car buying experience! "

Ron Bigler made my new car buying experience a great one! He is very professional, knowledgeable and no-nonsense. He does not feed the usual lines that you expect when dealing with car salesmen. The entire experience was awesome from start to finish. I would not buy a car from anyone other than Ron Bigler!

April 08, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and comments on your experience at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and are happy to have you as part of the Fields family. If there is anything that we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Kjnola13
2/17/2015

"Ron was very professional and personable"

I had a great experience with Ron. He really went out if his was to give me great buying experience and I will always recommended fields to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you. Regards, Keith johnson

February 18, 2015

Thank you and it's because we do genuinely care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service and I'm happy to hear that we did just that for you. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Ron and our team. Warm Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Reviews of Ron Bigler