Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars

Call
Fields Motorcars Info
About Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars is proud to serve Florida with quality Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With an extensive model line-up that includes C-Class, E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class and GLK-Class models we have something for every Florida Mercedes driver. Come visit our Mercedes dealership in Lakeland to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. In addition to our selection of new Mercedes-Benz cars we are also a used car dealer. We can assist you there as well. Visit our pre-owned inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned Mercedes vehicles as well as used cars from other quality manufacturers. You can view the cars we have here at our Mercedes dealership to get an idea of our selection of vehicles available to Florida drivers. If you see something you like stop by our dealer lot for a test drive

About Fields Motorcars

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)

"Best Experience Ever!!!"

The best car buying experience I have ever had... and I have bought more than 15 cars! Rolo and Ron Bigler took exceptional care of me from start to finish. Highly recommend this dealership and Ron Bigler as the sales associate to go to!!! Thanks Ron and Rolo for making everything so easy and hassle-free.

"EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

Worked with a fantastic salesman, Ron Bigler. We were looking for a used, low mileage Mercedes in pristine condition. Ron was great in every way. Worked with us by phone before our visit. Was very accurate about the car we were interested in. Easy to work with, he listens to his customers and responded with suggestions to meet our needs. Purchased a car that day and love it. He made the whole buying experience a memorable day. Ron Bigler and Fields Mercedes get my highest recommendation. Best car buying experience and I have had a lot of them.

"Outstanding!!"

Ron was an absolute pleasure to meet and work with in the purchase of my new CLA. Ever so attentive, he went above and beyond to ensure that all my questions and concerns were addressed both during and subsequently to the purchasing process. While the process took a couple of hours to complete, Ron made sure the waiting time was used wisely by teaching me about my new car and kept me so entertained that I did not mind the wait. I would absolutely recommend the Fields Motorcar Lakeland as well as Ron to anyone I know.

October 20, 2014

Thank you, Livia! We do genuinely care about our customers. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service. I'm delighted to hear we were able to accomplish this for you. If there is anything else we may do to better serve you, please let me know. Thanks for being part of the Fields family. Kind Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"WONDERFUL!!"

Ron was wonderful and very caring. He allowed me to verbalize my concerns and he continued to reassure me that he was there to help me. Ron was correct, the following day he called and told me that the deal was a go, I couldn't believe he was able to assist me, but I am truly greatful that he was confident and able. Fields Mercedes in Lakeland has great customer service, and I am truly thankful.

May 27, 2014

That's fantastic! That's the kind of experience we strive for every day! I will make sure to pass along the kudos to Ron and our team. I'm happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. If there is anything else we may do to elevate your ownership, please do not hesitate to ask. Warmest Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Fantastic Service"

Would recommend Fields motorcars located in Lakeland, fl to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Mr. Ron Bigler went above any expectations we had! The team at the Fields dealership are very knowledgeable and fantastic in customer service. They have most certainly won my family and I on returning for future purchases.

May 01, 2014

Thank you! We're happy that we were able to provide you with a wonderful experience. The pleasure is ours! Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Used car experence."

Dustin and the Mercedes group he works with were very responsive to the little things I asked for to close the deal. Even took the Car back into the shop for minor cosmetic repairs. Dustin helped me with transportation so I could get my vehicles home and not have to bother friends or family. He also followed up on referral that sent me to Fields in the first place. Good Job Group.

May 01, 2014

Thank you mburkey13, for your wonderful comments! We'll be happy to make sure Gary and Dustyn receive your excellent feedback. If there is anything else I can do to elevate your ownership experience in the future, please let me know. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Extremely HAPPY!!!"

Dustin and John made everything run vey smoothly. Dustin has paid every attention to detail that he can and he continues to call me to make sure I'm happy. I cannot recommend this dealership enough. Anytime I have a question it is answered within a few minutes. I'm already looking forward to purchasing my 2nd car with Dustin! I cannot wait to bring him another customer. Thank you VERY VERY much!!!

May 01, 2014

Thank you very much, we appreciate the kind words. Thank you for your business. You're in good hands with both Dustin and John, we're happy to have them as a part of our team. If there is anything else we may do to heighten your ownership experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Awesome Experience"

Best car buying experience to date. Excellent customer service, price and sales team... I will definitely be back for future purchases! Dustin Bailey was extremely friendly, knowledgable, and professional. He has my business and referrals from now on.

May 01, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and comments on your experience at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and we welcome you to the Fields family. If there is anything that we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Awesome Experience"

This was my first purchase with Fields Mercedes and will definitely not be the last. My sales associate Dustin Bailey was very knowledge and professional which made the overall experience hassle free and enjoyable. By far the best car buying experience to date. Highly Recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle new or used.

"Above and Beyond"

Dustin exceeded our expectations by listening clearly to our needs and thinking way outside the box to over-deliver on the deal. Many thanks to you Dustin in representing the Fields Auto Group in an exceptional way We will highly recommend colleagues and friends to your great service Best Regards Paul & Renee Cairney

May 01, 2014

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Cairney for your kind works about Dustin. He has been here for quite some time and is very passionate about our cars. I'm glad you're happy with your vehicle purchase! If there is anything else we may do to make your ownership better, please don't hesitate to ask. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Reviews of Ron Bigler