Fields Motorcars

4141 North Florida Ave,
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Fields Motorcars Info
About Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars is proud to serve Florida with quality Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With an extensive model line-up that includes C-Class, E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class and GLK-Class models we have something for every Florida Mercedes driver. Come visit our Mercedes dealership in Lakeland to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. In addition to our selection of new Mercedes-Benz cars we are also a used car dealer. We can assist you there as well. Visit our pre-owned inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned Mercedes vehicles as well as used cars from other quality manufacturers. You can view the cars we have here at our Mercedes dealership to get an idea of our selection of vehicles available to Florida drivers. If you see something you like stop by our dealer lot for a test drive

About Fields Motorcars

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)
DonnaB
2/07/2016

"Found the Perfect car!"

I was looking for a certain car and decided one day to cruise thru the Fields Dealership. I decided if I saw my car in the lot I would stop...if not I would just keep on going and be satisfied with my current vehicle. Well I wouldn't be writing on this page if I did not find the exact model, color and car I wanted. Dustin Bailey was sent to assist me and it was a wonderful experience. He gave me all of the details on the car and answered all of my questions very professionally. I knew exactly what I was buying. Then it was time for my husband, who is in sales, to see and test drive the car. Dustin answered all of our questions and we were completely satisfied. I am having a ball driving that car all over town! Great experience at this dealership! I look forward to a long association with them.

Damon Trueman

Neils solivits
2/07/2016

"Outstanding service"

It's always a pleasure to take my MB in for service at fields top notch customer care . Alexandra was a pleasure to dork with thank you....

Alexandra prado

Debih
2/04/2016

"Customer Service Dustin Bailey"

I have been to many places in the past year and a half looking for that perfect car. I was treated mostly with total lack of respect you should have for any customer., I was extremely pleased with Dustin Bailey. He was efficient, courteous and most of all was respectful to me. I finally found the car I had been searching for, for so long, and he made it happen in less than 12 hours. Now it's mine and I had the most painless car-buying experience I've ever had. Thank you Justin!!!

tsgb1029
2/01/2016

"Service work"

The service work was completed and was a great job. They came to pick my car up from my home and delivered it back to me. I was given a loaner to use while my vehicle was being repaired. It was a great experience.

Orlando buyer
2/01/2016

"Fantastic experience at Fields Motorcars"

I was completely blown away by my experience at Fields. Ron Bigler was sincere, forthright, very knowledgeable and made what can be a very stressful experience completely hassle-free. There was absolutely no pressure to purchase anything, no implicit threat that "the car might not be there when you return or any similar tactic commonly employed by salesman. I would strongly recommend him to anyone considering purchasing a vehicle.

JoAngle
1/30/2016

"Expensive visit"

Having said that, Jeff was wonderful as usual. He let me know that our warranty ran out and that's on me. I had no idea when it would. Embarrassed to say that but the truth. Jeff went out of his way and referred a salesman that called me and we are hoping to rectify the "out of warranty" issue. He processed the work order quickly so that I didn't have to wait longer than necessary. The car is running great. Every time I come to Fields I am amazed at the professional courtesy and the staff itself. There isn't an unkind or uncaring person there. I am very pleased with Jeff. He knows we are lifers at Fields. VR, B. JoAnn Angle So again thank you for providing Fields and choosing the perfect people.

Inspectionready
1/28/2016

"Best car buying experience I have had"

Tim was a class act. He did everything he could to get us in the vehicle we wanted. He did not pressure us in any way. It was truly a great experience.

Sans123
1/27/2016

"Good experience "

Easy to deal with, kept informed-on what was needed as the price increased,willing to work on price of service. Answered all question in a friendly manner even when they were tough and sometime unfair .

Hot tub
1/27/2016

"Awesome"

Friendly staff prompt service nice waiting area beautiful showroom nice selection of beautiful cars. Staff was honest about needed and not needed repairs. I felt good about the service provided

Ron B
1/26/2016

"Fantastic sales rep and service department"

Dustin was extremely helpful in working with me to order exactly the car i wanted, and kept me in the loop all the way until i slid into the driver's seat. He helped me pick through the options and choose what i wanted, and did not offer any pressure at all to add any options i did not want. And as long as i'm entering a review of Fields Motorcar, I must also mention the outstanding service department and Jeff Perard who has goes all out to take care of you. Both of these men are the reason i have come back to Fields and Mercedes Benz for my third car in a row.

Reviews of Ron Bigler