Fields Motorcars

Rolando "ROLO" Rosado, General Sales Manager, Fields Motorcars

Rolando "ROLO" Rosado

4.2

May 20, 2017

"Great Customer Service as Usual"

- akaSigFreak

I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership. There is another Mercedes-Benz dealership 15 minutes from my house, but it is worth the hour drive to deal with Fields Motorcars.

Tim Lowery

April 26, 2017

"HORRIBLE Customer & Utter Disrespect"

- savlloyd1

HORRIBLE Customer service!!! I regret purchasing my car from Fields Mercedes due to utter lack of respect and pitiful customer service. I thought so much more of Mercedes!!!! I purchased my 2015 GLA 250 in November 2016. One week later, my keyless entry stopped working. It was a requirement when purchasing a car for it to have keyless entry for safety reasons as I am a young woman and frequently drive by myself, often arriving/departing in the dark. Fields Mercedes promptly replaced my key battery. However, since then, my keyless entry has stopped working five additional times (total of 6). It is extremely frustrating as they say my battery keeps dying and won't find the reason it dies. Yesterday, fields picked up my car to fix the keyless entry issue once again. Today they called me to tell me they had replaced the battery (again). I asked Justin, my account manager who I had previously asked to be removed from my account, why it was replaced and not fixed and he said they could not find an issue. As he was about to hang up on me, I asked to speak to the manager, Alex. Alex repeatedly explained to me that a battery has "life span" and mine had exceeded it. After telling him I know that batteries die and asked what is making it die, he repeated the "life span" spiel about ten more times. He belittled me and made me feel incompetent. When returning the car, Alex instructed the driver (who was very nice!) to show me how to UNLOCK MY CAR. It was extremely disrespectful and offensive. As I have been driving my car for six months, I am well aware how to unlock and lock it. In addition, he has shown me before as did the salesman. HORRIBLE customer service. I regret ever purchasing my vehicle from Fields Mercedes.

Justin, Alex

April 06, 2017

"Great Service "

- Jk

My Service Rep Alexandra went above and beyond. Great service! On top of the great service, the waiting facility is comfortable, clean, and stocked with drinks and snacks.

Alexandra

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300, $46975

2017 Mercedes-Benz C300

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz SLK300 Roadster 2D, $88375

2017 Mercedes-Benz SLK300 Roadster 2D

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)