Fields Motorcars

4141 North Florida Ave,
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Fields Motorcars Info
About Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars is proud to serve Florida with quality Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With an extensive model line-up that includes C-Class, E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class and GLK-Class models we have something for every Florida Mercedes driver. Come visit our Mercedes dealership in Lakeland to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. In addition to our selection of new Mercedes-Benz cars we are also a used car dealer. We can assist you there as well. Visit our pre-owned inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned Mercedes vehicles as well as used cars from other quality manufacturers. You can view the cars we have here at our Mercedes dealership to get an idea of our selection of vehicles available to Florida drivers. If you see something you like stop by our dealer lot for a test drive

About Fields Motorcars

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)
Annie B
8/27/2015

"Great C Class and Dealership"

My experience at your dealership has been great. Your staff is very knowledgeable, and friendly. Your dealership is very clean, and I appreciate that you have drinks, and snacks available. The chairs you have in the "waiting" area are comfortable to sit in. The children's area is a plus as well. Love my C Class!

EChavez19
8/25/2015

"Best Mercedes Dealership "

Dustin made my experience so grateful and not stressful at all, it was actually fun buying a car. He made the whole transaction go smooth. The delivery of the car was amazing, thank you so much Dustin.

711sunshine
6/06/2015

"2012 c250, amazing service!"

Gary is the best. We bought a used Mercedes on Saturday.... Ended up hating it. They took the return and gave us a good deal on a new 2012 c250.

June 22, 2015

Thanks for your compliments! We love making the car buying experience an enjoyable event for our customers! Congratulations on your new 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250! The next time you come in for your car wash, please swing by my office and let me know if there is anything else we can do to elevate your ownership experience. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Priyanko
6/02/2015

"BEST CAR LEASING Experience so far"

It was one of my BEST CAR LEASING experience. Ron Bigler, you are one of the greatest sales person, so far I have met. Fields Mercedes is very friendly, professional. They know exactly, how to treat customers and how to fulfill customer’s needs. Though I start my research with Mercedes (Wesley chapel) but Ron, assured me, he can beat any price, and indeed he did. He proved to be man of words. The whole process for me, took 2 days. I am an aggressive buyer. Once I disclosed Ron, my budget, I told if he can give me, I will stop by immediately at his facility for transaction. The car which I was looking though was not in their facility, but Ron, got that for me, in 1 day, and next day he called me for pick up. The whole process went so smooth, that really impressed me, and yes no wonder I have referred FIELDS MERCEDES to few of my friends, amongst whom one is planning to get his “Benzie” in coming September……… COMPARED to Mercedes to WESLEY CHAPEL, TAMPA & LAKELAND (I been to all 3) ……FIELDS MERCEDES (LAKE LAND) is your bet….and RON BIGLER is the man!!!! YOU definitely got me, as your permanent customer :) Thanks a million, Ron.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for your business! I will make sure to pass along your kudos to Ron and our team. Yours is the experience we strive for in both Sales and Service and with every visit! If there is anything else we may do to heighten your ownership experience, please let me know. Thanks for being part of the Fields family. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

SAS
6/02/2015

"You have a lifetime customer!"

I couldn't have asked for a better Salesman than Ron Bigler! Very professional & personable and not pushy in anyway. Thanks for making the car buying experience what it should always be! Fields Motorcars, you have a lifetime customer in me!

June 22, 2015

That's great to hear, we're delighted! The pleasure is ours! I will make sure to pass along your positive assessments to Ron and our team. Your continued business and loyalty is greatly appreciated. We are happy to have you as a part of the Fields' family. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

kml
6/01/2015

"Thanks for your professional help"

Fields Motorcars made our car buying experience easy and well worth the drive. Ron Bigler and the entire staff did and excellent job helping us.

June 22, 2015

You're most welcome! It's our please to have made your car buying experience enjoyable and "worth the drive!" If there is anything else we may do to further elevate your ownership, please let me know. Thanks for being part of the Fields family. Kind Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

WLJ
5/22/2015

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

Over the years I have had many car buying experiences. Many, if not most, of these experiences were less than enjoyable. Working with Ron and the team at Fields Motorcars was a positive, standout experience. When a person buys a car he or she should be treated as a valued and respected customer. Ron absolutely does this and makes everything comfortable, easy and quick. You get a straight up, no nonsense, competitive transaction at Fields. Do your homework before you go and you will see that what happened for me, will happen for you.

June 22, 2015

Thank you, that's wonderful to hear! I'm delighted we could make yours a "standout experience." I will be certain to share your kind words with Ron and our team! If there is anything we may do to better serve you, please let me know. Thank you for choosing Fields Motorcars. Kind Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Jdienes
5/22/2015

"Very Positive experience"

Recently purchased a used VW Passat in cherry condition for my son as his first car. Everyone was professional and straight forward. Not a lot of wasted time which is what I appreciated. Went saw the car, there 20 minutes, went home, put deposit down, completed transaction later in the week with little fanfare and solid rate on the loan. I dealt with Ron Bigler and Don Josey. Both provided excellent service and follow up which I appreciate as I am in sales and operate with the same mentality.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for your business. It's our pleasure to serve your automotive needs. If there is anything else we may to further improve your ownership, please let me know. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

linda614
5/09/2015

"Most pleasant buying experience ever!"

This dealership and its personnel are, in a word, outstanding. From the moment I walked onto the lot I was greeted with courtesy and treated extremely well. I had been looking for a vehicle for some time and when I saw the car I ultimately purchased, Ron took me through the process in an exceedingly professional manner and I left assured I had made the right choice.

Damon Tureman

June 22, 2015

Thank you and it's because we do genuinely care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer service and I'm happy to hear that we did just that for you. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

pkemistry
4/18/2015

"Amazing experience!"

An amazing experience with this dealership. Ron was patient and very perceptive to what I was looking for in a car. Dealerships aren't usually a fun time but I definitely enjoyed my time here purchasing my vehicle!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your review and for your business, pkemistry! I will make sure to pass along your positive feedback to Ron. The pleasure is ours. If there is anything else we may do to heighten your ownership experience, please let me know. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Reviews of Ron Bigler