Fields Motorcars

4141 North Florida Ave,
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Fields Motorcars Info
About Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars is proud to serve Florida with quality Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With an extensive model line-up that includes C-Class, E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class and GLK-Class models we have something for every Florida Mercedes driver. Come visit our Mercedes dealership in Lakeland to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. In addition to our selection of new Mercedes-Benz cars we are also a used car dealer. We can assist you there as well. Visit our pre-owned inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned Mercedes vehicles as well as used cars from other quality manufacturers. You can view the cars we have here at our Mercedes dealership to get an idea of our selection of vehicles available to Florida drivers. If you see something you like stop by our dealer lot for a test drive

About Fields Motorcars

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)
Tom54
4/28/2016

"Flawless professional organization"

I have spent most of my career in the automotive industry and I must say this organization has it all together.Never a glitch.This is what the high line experience should be.

Al
4/18/2016

"Great experience-first service on the Metris"

Excellent service, and they did everything they said they would do, and everything I asked them to do. The parts department responded as a result of a call before setting up the appointment and the requested parts were on hand. Great job all around

Huychinguyen
4/07/2016

"Great service"

It great experience here when I just got there people come out and help me in the service fast. I like this dealer they friendly and helpful

Jeff

Sfa2012
4/07/2016

"Great!"

Great service and staff. Will be a repeat customer. Justin was a great help from the min we walked in the door to when we picked our vehicles back up.

FLnow11
4/01/2016

"New Battery and Belt"

Friendly staff opened the doors to us late Saturday afternoon before Easter. Our battery had been drained and we had the car jumped before we arrived. The service person, Justin Callahan, was prompt, and assured us we would get a call on Monday morning as to the status of our battery. The call came mid morning Monday and we picked our car up with the new battery installed and a new belt as that was found to be needed. Car runs well.

mercedes46
3/23/2016

"Outstanding service as always!!"

The service that I receive at Fields is awesome. My Service Advisor Jeff Perard exemplifies Exceptional customer service at its best. He keeps me informed of the repairs needed and also updated when when my vehicle has to stay there for service. I have the utmost confidence in the team there.

March 28, 2016

I appreciate your positive feedback about our dealership, mercedes46. We do take pride in catering to our customer’s needs the best way we can. If there is any way we may further enhance your experience with us, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be certain to share your kind words with Jeff and our team. If there is any way we may further exemplify extraordinary customer service for you, please let me know. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Eddy
3/18/2016

"Outstanding in all respects !"

Outstanding in all respects. Everyone I was in contact was very friendly and helpful. The Fields Group is very transparent. Fields Mercedes Benz is highly recommended . They can meet all your automotive needs. David, the Sales Manager, and Ron Bigler , my sales consultant , answered all my questions to my satisfaction and I drove away happy in my used Mercedes Benz.

March 22, 2016

The pleasure is ours, Eddy! We strive to provide an exemplary experience on every visit and I’m proud to hear we made it happen for you. If there is anything else we can do to better serve you, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for choosing Fields Motorcars. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Pat Pogue
3/18/2016

"Great service experience!"

I had a great experience with Justin Callahan as the Service Rep. who was very helpful and patient with me. He explained the time frame it would take the service to be completed. Helpful with the rental car and I could not ask for a more polite and courteous person. He also helped me with a small request I had which was to program my car key for my lights to go off faster. That may seem like a small request but he did not have a problem with it and did it with a smile. Little things do matter in dealing with a car.

Justin Callahan and Steve greeted me at the door when I returned my rental car.

March 22, 2016

Thank you for making us your automotive choice! We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our dealership and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty on each and every visit. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

krusselljr
3/16/2016

"Thank you for your help. "

Thank you, Justin, for your help in ordering my new key and offering to send a courier if I wasn't able to get my car started. Also thanks for showing me what was wrong with my old key fob!

March 22, 2016

Thank you and what amazing news! I will be sure to pass your kind feedback along to Justin and share your wonderful words with our team. If there is any way we may further elevate your experience with us, please let me know how we may help. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Clay Allen
3/13/2016

"Jeff Perard provided superlative service"

Jeff is a true Mercedes concierge. He Kept me abreast of the situation....solved all issues. Went above call of duty to accommodate my schedule.

March 22, 2016

It brings me a lot of pride and joy to hear that you’re an avid fan our dealership. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with moving forward. It’s our pleasure to serve you. Kind Regards, Steve McDonald, General Manager.

Reviews of Bill Metheney