Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars
Call
Fields Motorcars Info
About Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars is proud to serve Florida with quality Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With an extensive model line-up that includes C-Class, E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class and GLK-Class models we have something for every Florida Mercedes driver. Come visit our Mercedes dealership in Lakeland to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. In addition to our selection of new Mercedes-Benz cars we are also a used car dealer. We can assist you there as well. Visit our pre-owned inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned Mercedes vehicles as well as used cars from other quality manufacturers. You can view the cars we have here at our Mercedes dealership to get an idea of our selection of vehicles available to Florida drivers. If you see something you like stop by our dealer lot for a test drive

About Fields Motorcars

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)

"WONDERFUL!!"

Ron was wonderful and very caring. He allowed me to verbalize my concerns and he continued to reassure me that he was there to help me. Ron was correct, the following day he called and told me that the deal was a go, I couldn't believe he was able to assist me, but I am truly greatful that he was confident and able. Fields Mercedes in Lakeland has great customer service, and I am truly thankful.

May 27, 2014

That's fantastic! That's the kind of experience we strive for every day! I will make sure to pass along the kudos to Ron and our team. I'm happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. If there is anything else we may do to elevate your ownership, please do not hesitate to ask. Warmest Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Fantastic Service"

Would recommend Fields motorcars located in Lakeland, fl to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Mr. Ron Bigler went above any expectations we had! The team at the Fields dealership are very knowledgeable and fantastic in customer service. They have most certainly won my family and I on returning for future purchases.

May 01, 2014

Thank you! We're happy that we were able to provide you with a wonderful experience. The pleasure is ours! Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Used car experence."

Dustin and the Mercedes group he works with were very responsive to the little things I asked for to close the deal. Even took the Car back into the shop for minor cosmetic repairs. Dustin helped me with transportation so I could get my vehicles home and not have to bother friends or family. He also followed up on referral that sent me to Fields in the first place. Good Job Group.

May 01, 2014

Thank you mburkey13, for your wonderful comments! We'll be happy to make sure Gary and Dustyn receive your excellent feedback. If there is anything else I can do to elevate your ownership experience in the future, please let me know. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Extremely HAPPY!!!"

Dustin and John made everything run vey smoothly. Dustin has paid every attention to detail that he can and he continues to call me to make sure I'm happy. I cannot recommend this dealership enough. Anytime I have a question it is answered within a few minutes. I'm already looking forward to purchasing my 2nd car with Dustin! I cannot wait to bring him another customer. Thank you VERY VERY much!!!

May 01, 2014

Thank you very much, we appreciate the kind words. Thank you for your business. You're in good hands with both Dustin and John, we're happy to have them as a part of our team. If there is anything else we may do to heighten your ownership experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Awesome Experience"

Best car buying experience to date. Excellent customer service, price and sales team... I will definitely be back for future purchases! Dustin Bailey was extremely friendly, knowledgable, and professional. He has my business and referrals from now on.

May 01, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and comments on your experience at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and we welcome you to the Fields family. If there is anything that we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Awesome Experience"

This was my first purchase with Fields Mercedes and will definitely not be the last. My sales associate Dustin Bailey was very knowledge and professional which made the overall experience hassle free and enjoyable. By far the best car buying experience to date. Highly Recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle new or used.

"Above and Beyond"

Dustin exceeded our expectations by listening clearly to our needs and thinking way outside the box to over-deliver on the deal. Many thanks to you Dustin in representing the Fields Auto Group in an exceptional way We will highly recommend colleagues and friends to your great service Best Regards Paul & Renee Cairney

May 01, 2014

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Cairney for your kind works about Dustin. He has been here for quite some time and is very passionate about our cars. I'm glad you're happy with your vehicle purchase! If there is anything else we may do to make your ownership better, please don't hesitate to ask. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Always a pleasure"

This is our second time purchasing a car from Fields and we are extremely pleased with the quality of service. The staff is always courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. They make the car buying experience memorable with their professional approach. Thank you again!

April 15, 2014

Thank you for your delightful feedback about your experience with our dealership. Exceptional service is what we strive for with each visit and I'm delighted that Dustyn, Gary and our team were able to accomplish this for you. If there is anything else we may do to make your ownership more enjoyable, please let me know. Warmest Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"Great Job!"

Our salesman, Ron Bigler, did a great job in helping us buy our new Mercedes. He answered all our questions and took a lot of valuable time with us. He helped us to understand all the new electronics in the car. We thank him for a great job, friendly service, and going above and beyond expectations.

April 15, 2014

Thank you! We appreciate your comments about Ron and our team. We're happy that Ron was able to make you well acquainted with your new vehicle. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Fields' family of dealerships. We are grateful for your business and it's our pleasure to serve you. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

"The guys at the dealership were curtious from the second..."

The guys at the dealership were curtious from the second before I walked though the door to the time I left. John and Dustyn were respectfull of what I was looking for in a car, not to mention conscious of my schedule and assisted in expediting the sales process, but not leaving out any detail. The whole experience was pleasurable and I would recommend Fields of Lakeland to others and have them ask for Dustyn.

March 26, 2014

I'm happy to hear our team succeeded in creating for you, the experience we strive for each and every day! Thank you for your kind remarks and your continued business. We appreciate you. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Ron Bigler