Fields Motorcars

4141 North Florida Ave,
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Fields Motorcars Info
About Fields Motorcars

Fields Motorcars is proud to serve Florida with quality Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With an extensive model line-up that includes C-Class, E-Class, GL-Class, M-Class and GLK-Class models we have something for every Florida Mercedes driver. Come visit our Mercedes dealership in Lakeland to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. In addition to our selection of new Mercedes-Benz cars we are also a used car dealer. We can assist you there as well. Visit our pre-owned inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned Mercedes vehicles as well as used cars from other quality manufacturers. You can view the cars we have here at our Mercedes dealership to get an idea of our selection of vehicles available to Florida drivers. If you see something you like stop by our dealer lot for a test drive

About Fields Motorcars

• 10% Off Accessories & Clothing (Fields Customers)
  • Free Car Wash (Fields Customers)
  • Student & Senior Discounts (Fields Customers)
  • Free Paintless Dent Repair (Fields Customers)
Maloyc93
5/21/2016

"Very good"

Very courteous and caring. My visit was about my cooling system. Jeff took care of my service needs. I will be back in the future for all of my car services.

Michelle
5/16/2016

"Very Attentive Staff"

Our sales person, Ron Bigler, was extremely professional. The attention to our comfort throughout the purchase process was extraordinary. Everyone at the dealership was concerned for our well-being in the purchase of this car. We traveled to Lakeland from Sarasota to see a specific car since it was the car color and model we had been looking for and it was competitively priced. We have been happy with the service at our Sarasota Mercedes Dealership but really think the people at Fields take that service to a higher level.

Ahmed Karaze.
5/06/2016

"Very bad experiance on New Car Purchase."

Fields Motorcars, Mercedes of Lakeland FL 33805, GM Gary Gordon. GSM Rolo Rosado. Want me to pay extra $ 6623.00 for their Dishonest Mistake selling me defected paint on Brand New MB C250 C Red. VIN# WDDGJ4HB8FG368876. For my loving family I bought two brand new MB vehicles one for my wife as surprise gift for Mother’s day the C250 Red Coupe and the second vehicle for my daughter GLA250. The family disappointment started when we arrived home and the Red Coupe C250 parked in our garage to hand the keys to my loving wife we noticed the paint on the C250 along the sides and the front and rear of the car it was almost about to bubble, it was raised bumpy. We were shocked for the poor level of quality on brand new vehicle???? Sure Enough Monday Morning turned in the defected brand new vehicle the c250 coupe and the dealership provided us with loaner just until we could sort out this dilemma. But unfortunately we were disappointed once again we waited two days and were given no options; just phone calls back and forth conversations with no results of what it need to be done, I was so frustrated. Drove back to the dealership after week of hassle and they mentioned that most Red Mercedes Benz cars sold by MB have paint defect issue, and they were unable to provide me with the same car. Their only solution is to return the vehicle (and that was not an option when I talked to their GM Gary Gordon few days ago, according to him the car registered in our name and it’s sold) or to wait and pay more $ 6623.00 till they locate different one. Again I am in disbelief, such a brand MERCEDES BENZ USA couldn’t resolve there dishonest mistake and leave us empty handed, they couldn’t accommodate myself being bought two cars and the client trying to buy his wife a mother’s day gift, this really ruined my plans and surprise for my wife. I am so annoyed to have my wife dream car taken away from her because Fields Mercedes of Lakeland couldn’t fix a mistake on their behalf, not only that, they wasted my time and effort for two weeks hoping they could fix their dishonest mistake.

Philip Nunez.

Ahmed Karaze. responded to this review

May 11, 2016

The displeasure with factory paint defect on new car was on your lot for sale, if you really have good quality satisfaction control you will not sell defected car to me. My daughter DIDNOT come by her self to your dealership to purchase new car, I was in the dealership the day before and made the purchase, she came just to drive her car home. The factory stepped up with $3000.00 according to you after I did return the car, and just know saying $4000.00 ???? You took the car back after my legal advisor told me to go back after one week and the car in your dealership and you did not know what to do about it.

May 11, 2016

Dear Mr. Karaze, We are sorry for your displeasure with the factory paint defect on the new 2015 Mercedes Benz found after delivery. However, when you came to our dealership you were very happy with your choice and our staff. In fact, you were so happy that you had your daughter purchase a vehicle from us the very same day as you purchased yours. The sales staff treated you fairly and even waited beyond normal closing hours to accommodate your daughter. You were pleased with your sales and delivery experience with us. Some cars have factory defects which is fixed under warranty to the customers’ satisfaction. Although we offered this to you when you contacted us about the red paint defect, you declined. The dealership would have totally repainted your car, plus the factory stepped up with a $4000.00 goodwill offer for the inconvenient to you. This 2015 Mercedes Benz C250 was legally yours. The dealership did not have the legal responsibility to take this car back, but our moral responsibility to our customers mattered more. We took the car back and contacted the factory again to seek help in putting you in another vehicle. Unfortunately, Mercedes Benz did not make a 2016 model of this car. The 2017 model is a totally redesigned model with a much higher price tag than the 2015 you owned and returned. In our efforts to satisfy you, our customer, we still offered a new 2017 model for $1000.00 under factory invoice with another $3000.00 factory goodwill. Although this deal would have been at a loss for us, we felt it was the right thing to do to try to fix your displeasure with the situation. You would have been able to trade for $6600.00 out the door. By doing so, you would have been able to trade up two model years for that amount. From a value standpoint, you would have been way far ahead of the game. If you look at the rest of our reviews you will see that Fields Motorcars cares greatly about our customers. These high scores and our large repeat customer base support that. Best Regards, Gary Gordon General Manager Fields Motorcars

Ahmed Karaze. responded to this review

May 11, 2016

You are aware of this red color problem and as you said its factory related paint problem from Mercedes Benz,,,,,, what happen to you as dealership representing Mercedes Benz to Implement the quality control on brand new cars before selling it . How can you justify making me pay $6623.00 extra when the price of brand new car 2015 I bought was retail for $46,515.00 and the replacement 2017 retail for $48,860.00 the difference of $2345.00 and you want me to pay $ 6623.00 ???? I was so nice and gentlemen to offer paying $ 3312.00 instead of $6623.00 which I am suppose to pay only $2345.00, because I want to finish this deal and get my wife her mother's day gift but you blame it on Mercedes Benz they cannot sell it for that price. Ahmed Karaze.

May 11, 2016

Mr. Karaze, Feel free to contact me if you would like to reopen this matter. As previously discussed you bought a 2015. All we can replace it with is the totally redesigned 2017 for the additional $6623. This is a factory related paint problem with Mercedes-Benz USA. They are repainting the vehicle and we have done all we can as the dealer to rectify your situation and unwound the deal. Regards, Gary Gordon 863-816-1234

Tom54
4/28/2016

"Flawless professional organization"

I have spent most of my career in the automotive industry and I must say this organization has it all together.Never a glitch.This is what the high line experience should be.

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I’m so glad you enjoyed your visit! We look forward to seeing you again soon. As always, we are dedicated to exemplifying only the highest level of service on every visit. Thank you for making us your automotive choice! Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Al
4/18/2016

"Great experience-first service on the Metris"

Excellent service, and they did everything they said they would do, and everything I asked them to do. The parts department responded as a result of a call before setting up the appointment and the requested parts were on hand. Great job all around

May 10, 2016

Thank you very much for your helpful testimonial! We certainly enjoyed your kind words about our personnel. It undoubtedly enriches our team, every time we discover favorable reviews, such as yours. We will be sure to let our staff know that they made a difference on your visit. We are eager to serve your future automotive needs. Kindly, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Huychinguyen
4/07/2016

"Great service"

It great experience here when I just got there people come out and help me in the service fast. I like this dealer they friendly and helpful

Jeff

May 10, 2016

This is definitely great to learn! Please don't hesitate to make me aware if there is any manner in which we may additionally supplement your current or future experience with us. Kindly, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Sfa2012
4/07/2016

"Great!"

Great service and staff. Will be a repeat customer. Justin was a great help from the min we walked in the door to when we picked our vehicles back up.

Justin Callahan

May 10, 2016

We are grateful to you for your favorable statements! I am glad to learn that you took pleasure in your recent visit! If there is anything we may do to serve your automotive needs in the future, please take a moment to reach out to me straight away. It is our pleasure to attend to your automotive needs. Best Regards, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

FLnow11
4/01/2016

"New Battery and Belt"

Friendly staff opened the doors to us late Saturday afternoon before Easter. Our battery had been drained and we had the car jumped before we arrived. The service person, Justin Callahan, was prompt, and assured us we would get a call on Monday morning as to the status of our battery. The call came mid morning Monday and we picked our car up with the new battery installed and a new belt as that was found to be needed. Car runs well.

Justin Callahan

May 10, 2016

Thanks so much for your helpful remarks and your business! Be assured knowing that we will do whatever it takes to make us suitable of your trustworthiness on each and every visit. Best Wishes, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

mercedes46
3/23/2016

"Outstanding service as always!!"

The service that I receive at Fields is awesome. My Service Advisor Jeff Perard exemplifies Exceptional customer service at its best. He keeps me informed of the repairs needed and also updated when when my vehicle has to stay there for service. I have the utmost confidence in the team there.

March 28, 2016

I appreciate your positive feedback about our dealership, mercedes46. We do take pride in catering to our customer’s needs the best way we can. If there is any way we may further enhance your experience with us, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be certain to share your kind words with Jeff and our team. If there is any way we may further exemplify extraordinary customer service for you, please let me know. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Eddy
3/18/2016

"Outstanding in all respects !"

Outstanding in all respects. Everyone I was in contact was very friendly and helpful. The Fields Group is very transparent. Fields Mercedes Benz is highly recommended . They can meet all your automotive needs. David, the Sales Manager, and Ron Bigler , my sales consultant , answered all my questions to my satisfaction and I drove away happy in my used Mercedes Benz.

March 22, 2016

The pleasure is ours, Eddy! We strive to provide an exemplary experience on every visit and I’m proud to hear we made it happen for you. If there is anything else we can do to better serve you, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for choosing Fields Motorcars. Sincerely, Gary Gordon, General Manager.

Reviews of Bill Metheney