Findlay Cadillac

993 Autoshow Drive, Henderson, Nevada 89014 Directions

51 Reviews of Findlay Cadillac

April 29, 2017

"Genuine care and concern "

- Donna040

We had the pleasure of having Sergio as our salesperson. We went to look to see what our options were since my current lease was coming to an end. I then turned around I saw the car I wanted. Sergio worked with us to stay within our budget and honestly didn't cut any corners, no pressure just genuine concern and doing whatever possible to make this happen and it did. I would without hesitation refer anyone to Sergio, he's kind, patient and he genuinely cares about his customers even after the transaction is completed. They provide loaner cars for you, have a great waiting room with amenities. Most important no pressure and they stand behind their word. See Sergio you won't be sorry. The loan process was also flawless. -Donna

Sergio Brooks

April 27, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service!!"

- JAMI

Steve Hoffman is a very honest, knowledgeable salesman who demonstrates amazing customer service, Bryan Olsen and the Finance team also went above and beyond to assist in my questions and concerns. We will be recommending them and the Findlay Cadillac team, such an amazing group of individuals!! Impressive :)

Jason Clouse

Steven Hoffman

Bruce Kline

Thomas Smith

Chris Martinez

Bryan Olsen

Apr 28, 2017 -

Findlay Cadillac responded

Thank you Jami for all your positive comments about our team at Findlay Cadillac. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent service from them all. Please contact any of them to answer any further questions.

April 26, 2017

"A pleasure to deal with the staff especially Ron Kolak."

- vetguy

I have dealt with numerous dealerships in my 42 years in Las Vegas. This one rates at the top for staff. I will judge the service department in the future as this was a sales call.

Ron Kolak

Findlay Cadillac responded

We are happy to hear that Ron was easy to work with in the purchase of your vehicle. Ron and our team are there for you if you have any questions.

"Purchase a new XT5"

- falsup

I bought a 2017 XT5 and had a great experience at Findlay Cadillac in Henderson. The salesman, Ron Kolek, was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He was patient and helpful in explaining the technology of the car to me. I was very satisfied with the deal I got from Findlay Cadillac and would recommend them to others.

Ron Kolek

Findlay Cadillac responded

Congratulations on your 2017 XT5! We are pleased to hear that Ron was able to be of great assistance in your purchase. Ron and our team are here for you if you have any questions regarding your new XT5.

"CADILLAC SRX"

- Blaine E

After several weeks of research, and talking to many Cadillac dealers my wife and I purchased a 2014 SRX from Findlay. Hank Mastermaker was our sales rep from start to finish. Findlay made good on their out-the-door price, and working with Hank was a pleasure, no hype, no BS, just good service. Since our purchase Hank has made it a point to call periodically to follow up and answer any questions we have.

Hank Mastermaker

Findlay Cadillac responded

We are pleased to hear that your purchase with Hank exceeded your expectations. We will continue to follow up and make sure your Cadillac is everything you thought it should be.

April 25, 2017

"Great experience with Findlay!"

- MaryL4

I bought a 2017 XTE and had a great experience at Findlay Cadillac in Henderson. The salesman, Ron Kolek, was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He was patient and helpful in explaining the technology of the car to me, and in arranging to have my windows tinted, etc. I was very satisfied with the deal I got from Findlay Cadillac and would recommend them to others.

Cliff Smith

Mike Waldman

Other Employees : The main person I worked with was Ron Kolek.

Findlay Cadillac responded

We will let Ron know how much you appreciated his patience and understanding. We appreciate all our great clients such as yourself. We look forward to working with you on all your vehicle needs.

April 24, 2017

"CADILLAC CT6"

- frank martello

This is the second car that I have purchased from Findlay, Steve Hoffman was my sales rep and he was a pleasure working with. We got down to business and I got the car that I wanted. The service that he provided was excellent. I highly recommend this dealership.

Steve Hoffman
Apr 24, 2017 -

Findlay Cadillac responded

Thank you Frank for the review. We are happy to know that Steve provide excellent serviced on your new vehicle purchase.

April 21, 2017

"Comfortable & Business Like"

- Escalade, Brenda2014

Courteous, informative & felt we were treated fairly through the whole sales process. Steve did a great job along with your associates. Dealership very clean & pleasing to the eye.

Steve Hoffman

Findlay Cadillac responded

Brenda, We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Findlay Cadillac. We try to exceed all of our clients expectations and we are pleased we have exceeded yours. Please come see us for all your automotive needs.

April 21, 2017

"Steven Hoffman, Thank you"

- Home security

Steven Hoffman thank you for all your help, patience, and professionalism, with your help finding Mom the right car, with a fair deal for both. I am next and Mom will be back in 36 months. I also appreciate your patience with all her calls and questions, if you move let me know!

Steven Hoffman

Findlay Cadillac responded

We are delighted to hear how Steven was patient in helping your Mom find the perfect automobile. There are never to many questions and Steven will be there for her if she has more. Thank you for the kind review.

April 21, 2017

"Best buying experience EVER!!"

- Denise DeVoe

Hank Mastermaker and Don Marino were first rate in getting me the exact vehicle I wanted at the terms that were desirable. No high pressure sales tactics here. Very friendly and customer service oriented. This was our first purchase in the area and will definitely not be the last! We will be back!

Cliff Smith

Other Employees : Hank Mastermaker and Don Marino

Findlay Cadillac responded

Welcome to the Findlay family Denise! We are pleased to hear that Hank and Don we able to help make your automotive buying experience a great one.