Findlay Cadillac

Good

Findlay Cadillac
Findlay Cadillac Info

"**************************BEST IN..."

**************************BEST IN CLASS!!!***************************************** I just purchased a new Cadillac SRX on 12/30/2012 from Findlay Cadillac in Henderson and I wasn't even shopping for a Cadillac. I was there to check out their pre-owned inventory and was actually on my way to Toyota to try to renegotiate a used Toyota Venza that I had looked at a couple of days earlier. I just want to shout from the roof tops that your staff is simply AMAZING!!! Pete Finklea was my awesome sales person! Not that anyone needs to "sell" a Cadillac product, but he went beyond expectations. Please commend Pete for his outstanding guest service. I would and will recommend him and Findlay Cadillac in Henderson to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. Thank you so very much for a pleasureable experience. I get in my SRX every day and I am instantly in a great mood! I love my new Caddy!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Tim Gleason, Bob Mason, & Pete Finklea

"I was up front with the salesperson that I was doing my..."

I was up front with the salesperson that I was doing my homework but not buying a car that particular day. I wanted to get some information, establish a relationship moving forward and I was a qualified buyer. Furthermore, I also told the dealer that my last vehicle was purchased from a Findlay dealership and I was giving them first chance at the deal. A new Cadillac ATS was one of three cars I was considering and would they please take the time to go over some of the features of the vehicle and possibly a test drive. They would not. The attitude I received was astounding. Examples: Can you tell me a little bit about the CUE system? "No. It takes too long." What can you tell me about the car? "Look, it's Saturday and I have to wait on other customers." (Strange, four salespersons were just standing around out front doing nothing.) Can I have a brochure? "No, we don't have any." I was very put-off to say the least. Maybe I should have made an appointment... yet, this is not an excuse for the cursory customer service I received. My wife who was with me walked away in disgust at the overall tone of the salesperson and sadly we gained nothing from visiting this dealership. Except, that we should find another.

"Mike G was the best!! honest, quick, easy to deal with,..."

Mike G was the best!! honest, quick, easy to deal with, has me in and out in no time. best part was he made me want to bring my Cadillac in for service even though i live 45 minutes away.

"I brought my one year old Cadillac Wagon in for service..."

I brought my one year old Cadillac Wagon in for service although the mileage was quite low. Mike Giordano was very helpful scheduling the car in and getting it completed quickly while I was running some errands. The car was serviced and washed at no charge under Cadillac's ownership plan. I have used various Findlay dealerships over the years and had very good experiences.

"I have had my SRX for about 2 years now and I don't know..."

I have had my SRX for about 2 years now and I don't know very much about cars but I do know a lot about service and mike seems to superb at it . Even though I make last minute appointments , at the busiest times of the day , he always is there to accommodate me . Mike is excellent at making you feel welcome and stress free when I come in and always is in a good mood . I appreciate his work and highly encourage everyone with a service question or problem to see him !!

Mike Giordano

"The Sales Manager Rick does not get the credit he..."

The Sales Manager Rick does not get the credit he deserves. He has the final say over all new car sales and it is Rick's professionalism, courtesy and experience (30+ years) that that made all 3 of my Cadillac purchases with Findley possible. Kudos also to Deb and Elizabeth.

Rick, MGR.

"I can't say enough about my experience purchasing my car..."

I can't say enough about my experience purchasing my car yesterday. I spent 6 hours at another deanship that same morning only to be haggled with all morning over a used luxury SUV until I finally walked. In a last attempt I checked the internet and noticed Findlay Cadillac has 2 used vehicles that might be within my price range. I immediately called Chris and he said I have the perfect car and I can make it work within your (mine) terms meaning my price, term, rate, and monthly payment and we wouldn't have to waste time. I got to the dealership thinking I can never afford anything on this lot. Deb was waiting for me and approached me and said this is the car Chris wants you to see and we drove it. It was a 2011 fully loaded Cadillac SRX and I was in love. It was steps above the one I was looking at that morning with a better price. They ran some numbers and didn't waste anyone's times going back and forth. We immediately found the lowest rate for me (lowest I've ever receive) and our negotiations started within in dollars of where I need to be. It took us 10 minutes to reach a deal that worked for all of us and they actually beat all of the other dealers terms. Most of all, they and I knew that I wasn't there to purchase a $70,000 brand new cadillac. I was there to look at their used inventory and hope that something would fit my budget but still make me very happy. I NEVER, not for one second, felt that I was treated any differently than their most loyal Cadillac customer. I know they took the same amount of time with me, the same amount of care with the vehicle and Deb explained every little detail of that car. I have a couple follow up appointments this week to add some items to the car and learn about the Nav etc... but they made me feel like I was buying a brand new Cadillac that day. Lastly, I do want to mention Jimmy. He is starting his training in sales and spent the couple of hours with us but has worked for the dealership for several years in other capacities. He knows those vehicles better than most people at the dealership. He was always honest, friendly, courteous, knew so much more than one would think and if he didn't know the answer, he found out within minutes for me. He's going to have a great career. I would recommend this dealership and every individual that I worked with yesterday to get me into my dream car!

Deb Topham, Chris, Jimmy

"Could not have been better. Every did there job well. I..."

Could not have been better. Every did there job well. I was very impessed buy how clean the dealership was. looking forward to doing visiting again.

Keath Acrie

"Went in for a simple oil change. It took more than 2..."

Went in for a simple oil change. It took more than 2 hours. Then, when I got the car home it leaked oil in my driveway! Took it back the next day and (after another wait of more than an hour) was told that it was "residual oil". The technician's failure to clean up the "residual oil" during the oil change cost me another hour+ wait and made a mess in my driveway. On the plus side, the service writer, Keith, was extremely friendly and helpful. The sloppy service was not his fault.

Robert Brown

Findlay Cadillac responded to this review

January 17, 2012

I am terribly sorry for the poor service that you experience with your oil change. I have notified Bill Young, our service manager, about this incident. We do appreciate the kind words you said about Keith! He is a great asset to the Findlay Cadillac team.

"Time after time I have complained about failure to..."

Time after time I have complained about failure to receive responses to my telelphone calls timely. I have left messages regarding services needs and asked the service tech to call me regarding a time to bring in the car for routine services. The calls are not returned sometime for as much as 3-4 hours or maybe not even the next business day. The explanation is always, "I have been backed up all day." I can understand that but if quality service is realy of concern seemingly someone would note the exccess workload and provide relief. Otherwise, no one wants to hear this same excuse over and over!!

brian mclay

Findlay Cadillac responded to this review

November 23, 2011

I am deeply troubled by this experience. That is not how we want to treat our valued customers and there really is no excuse for you to not receive a phone call back in a timely manner. If there is anything I can do for you or if you have any other concerns that I can help address, don't hesitate to email me personally at ANorris@findlayauto.com. We will do our best to remedy this situation and work towards this to make sure it will never occur again.