Findlay Cadillac

62 Reviews of Findlay Cadillac

May 27, 2017

"Great experience "

- Mjsa28

I recently bought an ATS and couldn't be happier with the experience. By far the best experience I have ever had buying a car. The salesmans name was Steven Hoffman, who provided a friendly environment. He was very knowledgeable. Believe it or not he asked me what kinda features was I was looking for, I must have only got two words out and he said, "I've got the perfect car for you. Let me pull it around and you can take a look." He pulled the car around. I took a look, and it was exactly what I was looking for specifically in features, and more. First car I looked at was the one I bought. Of course he showed me other cars to look at as well. But I still bought the first car I looked at. Anyways, if your going to buy a Cadillac. I highly recommend you buying from Findlay Cadillac, and asking for Steven Hoffman.

Chris Martinez
Other Employees : Blair Pickett
May 18, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- William W

Brought my 2015 SRX in for an oil change. Blair Pickett was our Service Advisor, he was very helpful . We also needed a scratch buffed out, Mike Hall took care of that quickly! (thanks) While waiting we spoke with Jason Clouse about our extended warranty, after looking into it, he brought it to Scott Trombley. Scott solved it within minutes and we are so grateful for his help. Thank you again everyone at Findlay Cadillac!

Mike Hall
Jason Clouse
Scott Trombley
Other Employees : Blair Pickett
May 19, 2017 -

Findlay Cadillac responded

William, we are so pleased to hear you had all your service taken care of promptly. We strive in exceeding in customer service.

May 17, 2017

"Awesome Service"

- MarieS

Purchased our first cadillac and had the best experience. We were treated like a family, everyone was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable about their products. So it was an fun, easy breezy car purchase ever. Then today we had to call the dealership for an issue in our third row seat. In an hour the used car assistant manager himself came to our place and fixed the problem. He was fast, efficient and very professional. So happy and truly impressed with the wonderful, personalized service. Not going to any other Cadillac dealership! Thank you and more power Findlay Cadillac in Henderson!

Josue Cano
Scott Trombley
May 17, 2017 -

Findlay Cadillac responded

Marie, Welcome to the Findlay family. We so happy to hear you received 5 star service all around. If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to call.

May 13, 2017

"SURPRISE VISIT"

- CIA84

I had decided to bathe the family dog when my husband asked me to come and meet someone in the living room and to my surprise it was Steve Hoffman of Findlay Cadillac. They brought home a beautiful ATS Cadillac for me to drive. Of course, I fell in love immediately and the consideration, patience and superb salesmanship of Steve was very instrumental in closing the sale.

Keith Acree
Cliff Smith
Other Employees : None
May 14, 2017 -

Findlay Cadillac responded

Don't you just love great surprises like this one? Congratulations on your new ATS. We are so happy that Steve gave you over the top client service. Enjoy your new car.

May 12, 2017

"Road Trip !!!"

- nicole chadwick

We live just over 3 hours 220 miles deom the dealership eight deom the start we were a little aprehensive but after reading some of the reviews most notably about Steve H and Hank M we felt more comfortable . Hank answered the call on the first ring and as they say " The rest is history " while driving Hank did all the paperwork and we spent less than an hour in the dealership.. Hats off to the team at Findlay Cadillac. If you are out of state and looking ro buy a Cadillac. Look ro Findlay Cadillac but most importantly Hank Mastermaker,.

Thomas Smith
May 12, 2017 -

Findlay Cadillac responded

Thank you Nicole for the great review. We are please to here that Hank made it quick and easy for you being you drove so far to get to us. We appreciate your business. Please feel free to call Hank anytime if you have any questions.

May 11, 2017

"My CTS "

- Bannaster

I just got my CTS that i have been wanting for a while now. I decided to try out Findlay Cadillac down in henderson and thats when i met Hank Mastermaker. He was so knowledgable took his time explaining all of the features and showing me how to use everything before i even boight the car. It was then when i decided because of Hank i would be buying from this place. He is an asset to the company great job guys! Ill be back when i need another one Bannaster

May 12, 2017 -

Findlay Cadillac responded

We are pleased Hank was such a great help in making your decision on buying your new CTS with us. We will make sure Hank knows how helpful he was for you. If you need anything you can contact Hank or any of our team members.

May 09, 2017

"Very good"

- Jane oso

He was very informative and did his best to answer questions.I felt he was doing his best for us. The only problem It took a very long time for all the paper work.

John Saksa
Other Employees : I am sorry I do not remember there name.
May 09, 2017 -

Findlay Cadillac responded

Thank you Jane for the review. We are sorry to hear the paperwork was a little long to process. We are happy that the sales process went smoothly.

"A Hoffman review"

- Xt5

Listened to my needs Kept me informed through process Worked with me on issues I am having to keep coming back for. (Btw that is a big hassle)

Brian Mclay
Cliff Smith

Findlay Cadillac responded

Thank you for letting us know how Steven was able to help you with your purchase and even help you with the little issues you were having. We hope everything is working out well for you now.

May 05, 2017

"HANK MASTERMAKER very professional "

- RXRICK

Hank Mastermaker was very patient and professional as my wife and I struggled to determine the type of vehicle, options, price and even color. Hank is a true professional. He treated us fairly and looked after our best interests.

Findlay Cadillac responded

We are happy to hear Hank was of great service to you in picking out the perfect car for you and keeping in mind your best interests. If you need anything further please contact Hank our anyone on our team.

"Great experience "

- Timctsv

Purchased a CTSV , went on to buy a 2014 and purchased a 2016 and Hank made the transaction as smooth as possible ... Hank is the man

Findlay Cadillac responded

We are pleased to hear that Hank worked hard for you to get you in the perfect car. We hope you enjoy your CTS-V for many years to come.