Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

22231 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The staff at Fitzgerald Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM proudly offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep cars in the Lexington Park, MD region. We also carry an impressive selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs by the industry's top manufacturers. Our experienced sales staff can point you in the right direction based on your individual vehicle needs. We also offer competitive financing, top tier service and a fully stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep automotive parts. You can get in contact with us today by calling (888) 859-1978 or visiting us at 22231 Three Notch Rd.

About Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
50ina40
8/09/2015

"2 Hour drive pays off."

At 54 years old I have purchased many vehicles. And my latest one on Saturday August 8,2015 was one of the best.The pricing was just as advertised not the bait and switch other dealerships tend to do.Everyone worked to make the payment right where it needed to be.Thank you Amii Ridgell you are excellent at what you do.

eddie216
8/08/2015

"very friendly ,no haggle pricing, no pressure"

My wife and I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and have nothing but good things us to say about everybody that works there from sales to finance and service has been respectful and understanding of what we were looking for in a vehicle and our needs. Our last visit we dealt with Robert Whitley he was the one that helped us find the right vehicle for us and we looked at several and could not decide and Robert was so patient with us. We made him pull 3 different vehicles and he never pressured us on any one of them. The only thing Robert kept telling us was that he wanted us to be happy with our new vehicle. Kenny also worked with us in getting the lowest possible interest rate for us. What a great place to purchase a new vehicle. This was our third one and we will most definitely go back and would recommend to anyone that was looking for a new ride. So please go and see our friends at Fitzgerald Dodge in Lexington Park MD and you too will have a great experience. Ask for Robert Whitley. Thanks for everything Robert and Kenny things

Screen Name
7/05/2015

"Brilliant Dealership"

Excellent service, friendly and personable staff. The people at this dealership go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure customer satisfaction. I highly recommend this dealership, and I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

unhappy
6/12/2015

"service shop not what it was before Fitzgerald "

I used to take my Durango to park dodge because they did a good job and was done on time,but the last time I took it in will be the last. I brought my car in to fix drivers Window and air bag light. Was told the passinger window was slow and also needed to be fixed. The driver window was fixed,the passinger window said fixed but same speed as before,air bag light misdiagnosis and not fixed,and last but not least my dashboard was not put back together correctly and now it is loose and rattles.

randrade
4/10/2015

"Best experience at a dealership I've ever had."

My wife and I had just been released from the hospital with a newborn baby girl. On the drive home I looked over and saw how uncomfortable my wife was and we agreed we needed a bigger vehicle. So I called Fitzgerald Auto Mall which and told them what I was looking for and that I would be there in 15 min. When I arrived I was greeted by Robert Whitley, who already had tons of vehicles pulled up on his computer. He knew what I needed got what I needed for my trade in and I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Dodge Journey. Mr Whitley really made the whole experience incredibly easy and fast. By far the best experience I've ever had at a dealership.

Susan3m01
4/03/2015

"Great"

I have already recommended them and think I have established a long relationship for car buying. Great staff!! Good deal. No issues. Thank you! love my new car.

patrice
3/27/2015

"comfortable environment "

I went in head strong on what i thought i wanted. and robert was very practical in getting me in a car that was suitable, stylish, and affordable. WHAT A TEAM. I can't wait to do business again. Im raving to all of my friends and family about my first car purchase experience ... thanks guys

forthepretties
3/10/2015

"Fun at Fitzgerald"

Tim made my car purchase an exciting experience. We werent sure what car we wanted so Tim and his vast knowledge helped us decide and supported our decision. We will be coming back to Fitzgerald when we are ready to get another car. Hopefully Tim will help us then too. It was so much fun and exciting!!

Gary Bourne
12/13/2014

"Very friendly enviroment"

I was treated very well, they worked with me to get me a vehicle. I would definitely recommend them. I would also purchase another vehicle from Fitzgerald Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

January 15, 2015

Thanks for the recommendations! Enjoy the new car!

jess10
8/29/2014

"Buying my first new vehicle."

I will give it to this dealership in the fact that they do not pressure you into buying a vehicle. However, salesmen seemed to be almost to friendly. While waiting the exhausting 6 or 7 hours to purchase my vehicle, I observed the salesmen commenting negatively about a customers. Also during these 6 or 7 hours, they decided to stop the process with me, and have a birthday party for one of their employees. Finally I see my beautiful new vehicle pull up from the back from being detailed. However approaching my vehicle, I notice the stickers are all still in the window, and my vehicle is filthy. They offered to take it back and actually detail it, however they said this would take over an hour. I was so frustrated and starving for dinner I declined. A few weeks later I received a text from the salesmen saying my new tags were ready. Not a phone call, but a text rather which I find very unprofessional. Also I never ordered new tags, it was a mistake on the salesmen's part in which they replied "I meant registration....lol". I purchased this vehicle months ago and they still are contacting, because they have made mistakes in the buying of my old vehicle I traded in to help pay for my new vehicle. Overall a stressfull and long experience that I wouldnt recommend for anyone else.

October 02, 2014

Thanks for posting your feedback. We understand that the dealership has been in contact with you about this matter.

Reviews of Dewayne Dickens