Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

22231 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The staff at Fitzgerald Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM proudly offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep cars in the Lexington Park, MD region. We also carry an impressive selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs by the industry's top manufacturers. Our experienced sales staff can point you in the right direction based on your individual vehicle needs. We also offer competitive financing, top tier service and a fully stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep automotive parts. You can get in contact with us today by calling (888) 859-1978 or visiting us at 22231 Three Notch Rd.

About Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
bemackall
9/20/2016

"Excellen Woman of Sales Mrs Khan is her name."

Mrs Sarah Khan was more than a businesswoman, she listened and understood the whole picture of what i could and couldnot afford. She made my Husband and I feel very welcome. This being my Husband's very first time buying a car from a dealership he was so excited and we both felt very Blessed. Mrs Khan never pushed us nor tried to sell us anything she knew our money could not buy, even when I felt overwhelmed she reassured me ( if you believe in God he will make this happen for you) "No Worries!! she said, we are all here to help everyone that walks through those doors, We Hassle No One" was her Motto and her motto she stood by. She was very caring and didn't hasitate to go far and beyond her business attire and letting us know we care about you. She often spoke about the Owner of the Dealership surprising her with a visit, and she didn't know at that time it was him. ( I would never want to mislead or lie to anyone was part of her conversation to him ) Just BE HONEST she said he told her. And they are words she live by. Honesty will get you places and so will a car from Fitzgerald. Thank you Sarah Khan!! My experience was very Memorable and from my Hysband and I we give you a 20 for outstanding.

Sarah Khan

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

September 22, 2016

Thank you for your glowing review of Sarah and the team at FitzMall Lexington Park. Enjoy your new ride!

Darkknight18
8/15/2016

"Great experience "

This dealer was great; they made sure every concern I had was addressed and the process of buying a car went smoothly. The customer service was excellent, I'd definitely recommend you stop by and see what they can do for you.

Sarah Khan

August 16, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoying hearing that you had a great experience at our dealership. If you have any questions, please call us any time at 855-750-6800. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Thanks again for choosing Fitzgerald's!

LeeKL
8/14/2016

"Awesome"

Thank you Keyvan Aarabi for your awesome work on 2016 August 13 for helping purchase a certified 2013 Jeep Wrangler. The wife and are loving it!!!! I would also like to say to thank you to Dewayne Dickens for making the paper as painless as possible and to Kenny Cresswell for giving us the best possible value for our trade in.

August 16, 2016

Glad to hear that you and the family are loving the new Jeep Wrangler! Please reach out to us if you have any further questions. Enjoy!

Mayo34
8/13/2016

"Great experience "

Thanks Keyvan for the great experience. Bringing my new jeep to me was above and beyond my expectations. Also thanks to dewayne for having the paperwork done ahead of time.

August 16, 2016

Glad to hear of your nice experience with Dewayne! Enjoy your new Jeep!

Robin G
8/12/2016

"My new 200"

Everyone made my new car purchase a pleasure. I knew what I wanted and clicked on a link the night before. The next day I called and talked to Keyvan. I gave him my information for financing and my trade. Shortly after he emailed me my deal and called me with my Apr. After a quick test drive, I signed my paperwork and drove my new car home. While they did offer some other stuff to add to my purchase, I didn't feel any pressure to accept anything I didn't want. I would definitely send any family or friends to see them.

August 16, 2016

That is great to hear! Thank you for this great review!

jdhawes
8/05/2016

"New Car Heaven"

My sister-in-law recommended Fitzgerald and Herb Hardy from her new Jeep Wrangler purchase a few years back. My wife, Shannon and I cannot say enough nice things about Herb! My wife was a little apprehensive about new car shopping because of her past experience but this was literally such a seamless easy process and Herb was fabulous. He greeted us while we were walking the lot (but was not at all pushy) and was just so friendly and helpful. He answered a lot of questions and we took our first test drive. He promptly replied back and forth through emails, which was easier for us, answering questions and was always accommodating as we test drove different vehicles until we decided what we wanted. We bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (which we LOVE!) We did shop around and found competitive pricing at other locations; however, we really wanted to buy here and with Herb and were very satisfied with the final pricing and customer service we received. Herb made the process so easy for us, from start to finish, and all the Fitzgerald people who assisted along the way (Kenny, Steve, Bill) were also super nice to us. Even Fitzgerald employees raved about this dealership which says a lot. I would highly recommend the Lexington Park Fitzgerald location and especially Herb Hardy to anyone shopping for a new vehicle :)

August 05, 2016

Thank you for your detailed feedback of Fitzgerald Lexington Park Jeep! Let us know if you have any questions at all about your new Grand Cherokee Overland. Enjoy your new ride!

castlehouse
7/08/2016

"Very nice experience"

My wife and I went into purchase a used pick-up. The selection in that area was limited, but we found a previously owned Yukon in our price range. During the inspection, some items were discovered that required repair and we were given the option of having them done by the dealer, or taking the car somewhere else. We chose the dealer. The worked was performed well and at a reasonable price. Everyone at the dealer was very kind. When we arrived to collect the car, all of the paperwork was printed, organized and ready to go. It took only about 10 minutes to complete the transaction. Our salesman was very courteous and kept us informed as to the status of the repair work all along the way. We are very pleased and would recommend this dealer to others.

July 08, 2016

Glad to be able to help out! Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance. Enjoy the Yukon!

Robert Whitley
6/11/2016

"Robert Whitley is an exceptional Ambassador of Fitzgeraldd."

Robert Whitley takes new car sales to a new level. Professional, right up front and a gentlemen who knows his Chrysler product. Thank you Robert and your team; Harvey

Robert Whitley

June 13, 2016

Harvey, great to hear Robert took care of you the FitzWay!

Lucy
3/27/2016

"Very Poor!!!"

If you have a choice, make the drive to Waldorf, Annapolis, Prince Fredrick, Bowie... any where to avoid bringing your vehicle to this poor excuse for a service department. They are very courteous and friendly but the quality is deplorable. They routinely overbook, walk ins take precedence over appointments, and if you're paying for your service then it trumps warranty work. I had to make several appointments to get warranty work done because they routinely "didn't get to it" by COB. If I could give them a negative star review, I would.

kaebearsmo
2/10/2016

"Excellent Service"

I have always dreaded taking my vehicle in for servicing. NOT ANY MORE!! My Jeep needed an oil change, tires rotated, etc. I dropped her off yesterday, got my loaner, and returned today. I am almost sad that I don't get to go back tomorrow!! The service department at FitzWay in LP is awesome. I had such fun with the staff. We laughed, talked football, and generally had a blast. Of course, the work done was outstanding. Not one thing I asked for them to do was left undone. Smiles all around. I felt like I was with family. I cannot wait for my next excuse to go back!!!

Tim Pilesky