Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

22231 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, Maryland 20653

Dewayne Dickens, Finance Manager, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Dewayne Dickens

Bill Blumenfeld, General Sales Manager, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Bill Blumenfeld

Herb Hardy, Sales Consultant, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Herb Hardy

Mallory Vaughan, Sales Consultant, Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mallory Vaughan

August 16, 2017

"Outstanding salesman "

- Blackhawk_0810

My last experience was absolutely the best. Mr. Hardy explained what my options were for leasing a vehicle. The process was smooth and enjoyable. I was able to get the truck I had dreamed of. Mr. Hardy is the best salesman around.

Herb Hardy
Bill Blumenfeld
Bill Ritter

August 15, 2017

"Donna always goes above and beyond"

- Robin Graves

This is our 3 vehicle now with Donna Allen she is a riot and so helpful, we love working with her. This pass time around my husband decides at 730pm he wants to trade his truck in for a new truck. He messaged Donna and she waited for us when she would of been off at 9pm. We got there she had us hooked up with 3 trucks to look over and we found the perfect one. Thank you to Donna and team for staying late dealing with us!

Donna Allen
Bill Ritter

July 25, 2017

"2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition Oscar Mike"

- 2014 Oscar Mike

Many years ago I owned a 1977 CJ5 and enjoyed it a great deal. I had always liked the newer four door Wranglers so I stopped by Fitz on my lunch break to see how the Jeeps had improved and to see what the going rate was. I was greeted by Mr. Keyvan Aarabi. He was courteous, professional and had a handle on Jeep product knowledge. He showed me the entre range of the Wrangler Unlimited Jeeps that were available on the lot. A used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition AKA "Oscar Mike" caught my eye. The following day I made an appointment to get more information on the Oscar Mike and to see if we could work out a deal. I must admit that this was one of the smoothest transactions that I have experienced when buying a vehicle. No games! The no-haggle bottom line price on the lot was the ticket. The entire process was a 10! Sales, finance etc. were all top notch. I highly recommend Fitzgerald Lexington Park MD. BRAVO ZULU!

Keyvan Aarabi

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations