Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

22231 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

The staff at Fitzgerald Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM proudly offers the newest Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep cars in the Lexington Park, MD region. We also carry an impressive selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs by the industry's top manufacturers. Our experienced sales staff can point you in the right direction based on your individual vehicle needs. We also offer competitive financing, top tier service and a fully stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep automotive parts. You can get in contact with us today by calling (888) 859-1978 or visiting us at 22231 Three Notch Rd.

About Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
castlehouse
7/08/2016

"Very nice experience"

My wife and I went into purchase a used pick-up. The selection in that area was limited, but we found a previously owned Yukon in our price range. During the inspection, some items were discovered that required repair and we were given the option of having them done by the dealer, or taking the car somewhere else. We chose the dealer. The worked was performed well and at a reasonable price. Everyone at the dealer was very kind. When we arrived to collect the car, all of the paperwork was printed, organized and ready to go. It took only about 10 minutes to complete the transaction. Our salesman was very courteous and kept us informed as to the status of the repair work all along the way. We are very pleased and would recommend this dealer to others.

Keyvan Aarabi

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

July 08, 2016

Glad to be able to help out! Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance. Enjoy the Yukon!

Robert Whitley
6/11/2016

"Robert Whitley is an exceptional Ambassador of Fitzgeraldd."

Robert Whitley takes new car sales to a new level. Professional, right up front and a gentlemen who knows his Chrysler product. Thank you Robert and your team; Harvey

June 13, 2016

Harvey, great to hear Robert took care of you the FitzWay!

Lucy
3/27/2016

"Very Poor!!!"

If you have a choice, make the drive to Waldorf, Annapolis, Prince Fredrick, Bowie... any where to avoid bringing your vehicle to this poor excuse for a service department. They are very courteous and friendly but the quality is deplorable. They routinely overbook, walk ins take precedence over appointments, and if you're paying for your service then it trumps warranty work. I had to make several appointments to get warranty work done because they routinely "didn't get to it" by COB. If I could give them a negative star review, I would.

kaebearsmo
2/10/2016

"Excellent Service"

I have always dreaded taking my vehicle in for servicing. NOT ANY MORE!! My Jeep needed an oil change, tires rotated, etc. I dropped her off yesterday, got my loaner, and returned today. I am almost sad that I don't get to go back tomorrow!! The service department at FitzWay in LP is awesome. I had such fun with the staff. We laughed, talked football, and generally had a blast. Of course, the work done was outstanding. Not one thing I asked for them to do was left undone. Smiles all around. I felt like I was with family. I cannot wait for my next excuse to go back!!!

David W.
1/12/2016

"Outstanding customer service!!"

Herb Hardy is without a doubt the most knowledgeable and courteous salesman I have ever met. ( second to only my grandfather) Dewayne Dickens, as always was a pleasure to work with as well, very knowledgeable.

NewRam1
11/25/2015

"Traveled 1,546mi....and the deal didn't change"

I stopped buying domestic about 15 years ago and was use to the German car buying experience which is a totally professional experience. Two years ago, I needed a 3/4 ton truck and after tons of research settled on the Ram 2500. The purchasing experience in Dallas was a total wake up slap in the face how little domestic dealerships have changed in 15 years. It was a bait and snatch, heavy handed sale, over promise and under deliver experience with people that didn't really even know their product. After walking out three times, I finally got the deal they promised on the phone 6 hours before. I LOVE the truck and needed a new one, not because anything was wrong with it, but I had put 50K miles in under 2 years and financially, it was a good time to replace it. I dreaded the whole experience again until I found Bill and his team. I made the deal on the phone including their purchase of my vehicle and traveled 1,546 mi to pick up my new one all the time thinking that I had a high likelyhood of returning to TX without a new truck. The whole purchase experience was 180 degrees of my last one. I wasn't quite sure what Bill meant when he gave me to Donna to complete the sale and stated, "I promise, your day will be interesting." I found that Donna is anything but the conventional car sales person... in a good way. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend or relative. I mean really, when was the last time a car sales person took you to lunch while your car was being made ready? After numerous German cars from the same sales person, that never happened to me before. She knows the vehicle very well and she is more interested in you the buyer than making a sale as I watched her deal with other customers while I awaited my vehicle detail completion. The deal never changed, no add ons, no hidden fees and no surprises. When I found some minor shipping/lot damage to the vehicle, they offered to pay the repair costs if I took it to a dealership back home....and they did! There were issues getting the vehicle enrolled in the Chrysler Business Link program because they are not a Business Link dealership; however, they didn't just leave me to flounder on my own and were persistent with Chrysler until it was enrolled in the program. I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out about finance. Dewayne has a slick multimedia presentation slant to the usual boring add on protections and financing options, but again, it isn't heavy handed at all and they are competitive with internet pricing on the same items just like with their vehicle pricing. If you don't want it, just say no and you move right along. If you want more info, he's there to help...again even after the sale is completed. Additionally, he is the point man taking charge of making sure your vehicle gets registered in your state and running any interference needed with banks, Chrysler, etc. On the way back, I had someone notice my Maryland temporary tag and come up to me in a Walmart parking lot in Little Rock, Ar. He did so because he bought his truck at this dealership last year and was so pleased with his experience with them. True story! Bottom line: Don't be afraid to travel to pick up a vehicle here no matter how far you travel. There were no bad surprises and they will remember and help you long after you drive off. Furthermore, it was just an all around good experience renewing my faith in at least one domestic dealership with a great fall leaf watching trip as a bonus. Mr. Fitzpatrick should be proud of this sales team!

LaurieC
11/20/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

We recently purchased a new vehicle from Fitzgerald (our 2nd Fitzgerald purchase but not at the same location). I really wanted to shop local to support the businesses in our area, however, I was not willing to pay a premium to do so. We worked with Herb Hardy and he was excellent - although they didn't have the exact vehicle we wanted in stock, he located it the same day and we bought the car without the game-playing that all of the dealers in the area (DARCARS/Criswell) were playing with their 'discounts' factored in prices quoted which they knew a very small % of the population would qualify and the hidden add-ons. Because of this, I would highly recommend this dealer and especially Mr. Hardy in sales.

Greg & Patty
10/01/2015

"Friendly and helpful employees"

In the process of searching for a new mini-van, I visited this dealership among many others. I found them to be especially helpful in guiding me in choosing the best options for my needs. Robert Whitley went above and beyond the call of duty in the amount of time and effort he spent in helping me determine the packages I wanted and in finding the van that was the best choice for me. He adapted his schedule to fit my needs in order to provide me with the most value for my money. I was so pleased with the details he was able to provide which made my choice easier. An extremely knowledgeable salesperson, he was a big advantage to me in making my decision. Believe it or not, I enjoyed the time I spent with the extremely friendly and outgoing Dewayne Dickens. He made the inevitable process of obtaining financing much more pleasant. In all, I feel that I received high quality assistance from this dealership, and wouldn't hesitate to work with them again. Everyone there seemed willing to go out of their way to make my shopping experience easier.

Matt
9/07/2015

"Top notch buying experience"

Excellent experience all the way around. Donna and team made it well worth the 250 mile round trip to get my new truck. When I arrived at the dealership Saturday when they opened they had everything ready to go. Donna truly shows how much you're valued as a customer.

menchie
8/18/2015

"SCAMMERS! STAY CLEAR THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AT LEAST WOMEN!"

Don't waste your time and Money with these snakes! Scammers! Wife took her PT Cruiser over there to the location in Lexington Park MD. On 6-26-15 For what I suspected just needed a thermostat replaced. She said they weren't even friendly to start off with.We had worked with Donna in sales who had be quite helpful in the past. I told her to go through her first so those guys like many garages wont take advantage of her. Instead she went straight to them and they did just that!Well they kept it a few days and kept giving her the run around. Until they finally gave her a work order and it said it needed not only a thermostat but needed the following Thermostat,Water pump, timing belt, upper engine torque mount alternator belt,radiator,$2,150 11.5 steering rack and pinion outer tie rods and alignment $1,100 4.5 valve cover Gasket ,spark plugs, ignition wires and intake Plenum Gasket $880 4.5 Rear wiper $30, Fuel induction service $110, Transmission repair. Then after declining the service they told her it was a road hazard and didn't pass Inspection. When they were told it was just purchased and it passed inspections with flying colors in fact had the paperwork. They just stood there with their mouths open. I took the vehicle to other local garages and all they found it needed was that the thermostat needed to be replaced and that someone had recently loosened a motor mount. I had the Thermostat and Gasket Installed which only cost $7.77 for the parts and Labor was $30. I will post the work order online for both to compare. Big difference from Fitzgerald's quote of $4,270 + they charged her $58.07 Just for their scam. I only paid $37.77 Total and the cars been running great ever since! Doesn't overheat ,run rough or anything. Don't trust those con artist! They like to talk back aggressively as well!

Scammers