Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Tom Dawson, Service Consultant, Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Tom Dawson

Service Consultant

June 21, 2017

"An excellent car buying experience"

- Zach

We went into the day with a list of vehicles we wanted to look at across Maryland. After some awful experiences at other dealerships, Fitzgerald was our last stop of the day. We didn't have to purchase a vehicle that day, we were even preparing for another day of searching the following week. After meeting with Jason and test-driving the vehicle, we knew that Fitzgerald was the real deal. I called the day before to make sure the vehicle was still in stock and spoke with Jason, he assured me it was and kept in contact with me throughout the day. It was easy to schedule an appointment with him on our way to Fitzgerald, and as soon as we got there, he sat us down and showed us all of the information they had on the car including all of the work that was done to it after trade-in. He showed us a great route for our test drive to really test the vehicle in different locations. The no haggle pricing made the buying experience very easy, as the vehicle was priced very fair and they were very transparent with the price. No out of control fees or passed on costs. The car was very clean, and I drove off the lot with a full tank of gas thanks to Jason. I would recommend Fitzgerald Auto Mall, and specifically Jason, to anybody searching for a used vehicle.

Jason Saville
Mike Bennett

June 19, 2017

"Consistency "

- Corvette05

Tom, the assistant service manager, just gets it done year after year ( going on thirteen ). He forthright and honest, finding the best and least expensive way to correct any problem and get me back on the road.

Tom Dawson
Michael Picco

June 17, 2017

"Mark Lawson is the BEST sales representative EVER!"

- MJ Babatu

When I visited Fitzgerald Auto Mall, salesperson Mark Lawson greeted me promptly and courteously. He was able to find a car that suits all of my needs. He made the car buying experience less daunting than I ever experienced. For any car needs go to Fitzgerald Auto on Route 85 Frederick and see Mark Lawson. He makes it comfortable to buy a car. Thanks again Mark!

Mark Lawson

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations