Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Mike Bennett

May 22, 2017

"Excellent!"

- Happy customer

Jason Saville and Kevin Webb made my buying experience as easy and convenient as possible. Zach in finance was great to work with and made the process smooth and easy. Top notch customer care and service. Highly recommend this dealership and these staff for anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Zach Sherman
Other Employees : Kevin Webb

May 19, 2017

"Buying experience "

- Jettie2008

Jason Saville made buying car so easy, no hassle, he's very helpful and very patient. He gained my trust, he's honest and answered all my questions. Worked my budget and got me a car that I thought I'd never buy, now I'm loving my 2008 Jetta. He definitely understands my needs by showing lots of options, truly understand exactly what I'm looking for. It was an awesome experience, I'll definitely recommend Jason Saville if you're looking for great deal. Thanks Jason Saville....

May 18, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Maddie

My husband and I walked into Fitzgerald simply to test drive a car, we weren't ready to buy. We met with David Harrison. After not finding exactly what we wanted on the lot, he had a car transferred from Annapolis for us. We came in the next day, again, simply to test drive. We ended up buying a CPO Volkswagen Jetta. David was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and its capabilities. While I was buying my car, he had 3 other sales going on while the rest of the salespeople seem to just be standing around. Clearly he's top notch at what he does. After moving over to finance, we had the same experience...outstanding. Fitzgerald goes out of their way to make sure this is an easy and and pleasant experience. I would recommend FItzgerald to anyone out shopping for a car. P.S. -- I got $1,000 more for my trade than CarMax was giving me.

Dave Harrison

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations