Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Dave Harrison, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Dave Harrison

Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 20, 2017

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE 5 STARS!!!"

- angela lengyel

My salesman Mark Lawson went above and beyond the extra mile to help me find the perfect car for myself and my children. He is very professional, courteous, hard working, and put my needs and finances first. I would buy from Mark again and highly recommend him and Fitzgerald Auto to friends and family. The staff and Management were also helpful and added to my great experience. Thank you!

Mark Lawson

August 19, 2017

"Amazing"

- Amydkohlsson

I had a car in mind, and when I showed up, it was cleaned, out front and ready for me to take a spin. Everyone worked quickly to make sure we had a safe reliable vehicle for my family. Love this place!

Dave Harrison

August 18, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Roxie1212

My salesman was Jason Saville who was recommended to me by a friend who had purchased a car from him. I had a few extenuating circumstances but Jason was so patient and helpful in the entire process that it made the experience so much easier. He is very knowledgeable and was very thorough in explaining both the details of the vehicle and also the financing process. When I took delivery of my car, he took the time to help me get accustomed to it and explained all of the features. I would highly recommend Jason. He is professional, very knowledgeable and an excellent representative for Fitzgerald Auto Mall.

Jason Saville

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations