Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Mike Bennett

February 17, 2017

"Hani Hooked it Up!"

- Kolleen Kintz

Hani Aranca is the man! My husband and I just leased our brand new Mazda CX-5, and Hani made the entire experience seamless and stress-free. As excited as we were about getting a new car, the thought of dealing with the runaround and insincerity we'd been accustomed to in the past kept us away from a dealership. Our experience with Hani at Fitzgerald Auto Mall was exactly the opposite. His service was knowledgable and helpful, his personality is authentic, fun, and confident. Hani makes buying a new car an experience you can enjoy! You can relax and take comfort in knowing that you are in capable hands. We LOVE our new car! I would recommend Hani to any of my friends or family, and already have!

February 16, 2017

"Excellence, Knowledgeable, Professional!"

- Jgrandstaff

I work in the same line of customer service... that being said I am impressed that the same diligence that I provide for my customers was expressed to me. I scheduled an appointment... Seth Dawson my first advisor that I worked with when I called in for my 3rd service he was not available and or assisting another customer I asked for Seth and he was not available ... another gentelman(another service advisor/manager) listen to my concerns and set my apt (note he did not say a word other than listen to my concern) ... me knowing the field assumed from bad experience that I would be set with an apt with someone else I didn't know or someone who was more concerned with themselves and setting thier own apts (being in the business I know the connection between the customer and dealer/advisor/salesman). But I want to make it clear that the Fitzgerald chevy service advisors/management take care of the customers ... I came in and Seth did not set my apt but was there and greeted me when I came in and low and behold the other advisor that I had mentioned to that I was looking for Seth Dawson he set me an apt with Seth (not saying that advisor knew nothing but more of a comfort...which being in the business most customers rely on comfort) ... obviously this Fitzgerald chevy service team work together...I did not get a review the last time because I would have filled it out ... this is not the first but the second time I had talked to more than one service advisors/managers but still was handled by multiple ppl but I was taken care of this is a great team of people all of these advisors/managers worked to take care of me... this is impressive I've seen other dealers that don't care as much about thier customers... Fitzgerald is lucky to have Seth Dawson, Tom Dawson, Kevin bull , chris leTorah, chris rice , ... I was taken care of and I'm going to be a return customer. !!! It is true sales bring in the customers but service keeps the customers there. Thank you to the service department!

February 09, 2017

"Mark Lawson is the Man"

- hokety714

I just purchased a 2009 Honda Pilot form Fitzgerald, this is our second car in a year from Fitzgerald. Like the first time, this experience was just as easy and enjoyable. I owe this to Mark Lawson our sales rep. His expertise and knowledge helped us find the exact vehicle we were looking for. The whole process from start to finish was seamless and stress free. Zach Sherman made the sometimes tiresome paperwork process fly by. I will never go anywhere else to purchase a car, Fitzgerald is my dealer for life. Thanks again Mark and Zach. Sincerely, Scott Ely

New 2017 Mazda Mazda6, $20735

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations